PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195

BlueFin66
06-25-13, 19:40
Went to Agg spa just this past weekend, requested Angela because of all the positive reviews by other members. At first, the girl at front named Linda said Angela wasnt here so she will give me massage first till she gets here. Paid .70 for full hr and was taken to TS. Nothing special happened during TS, just the usual wash over. After that, Linda gave me approximately 15 min of what I describe as below average massage, felt more like she was just spreading lotion over my back the whole time. After 15 min Angela showed up, I thought she was a 6 in looks, but her massage was better than Linda's, but still just okay.

So Linda did not leave right away, she continued chatting with me and Angela for at least another 30 min while massaging me as well. So I guess I got a free HH of 4 hands massage? Hmmm no complaining here. ANother monger came in after and was extremely loud and rude and demanded Angela, So I let her go because I wasnt feeling much from her. Linda finished the rest of the massage for me. Near the end she winked at me and I just nodded and she went straight for a HJ. She let me roam without much hesitation. Tipped. 40 and she looked super surprised. Like she didn't even expected any. Gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek when I left.

Checked the time and noticed I was there for almost 2 hrs! What the heck? Mmmm not bad.

However, overall experience will not repeat. $.1 dream. Ehhh

BlueFin66
06-25-13, 19:42
Can someone give me a location as to where I can find an AMP with a natural busty asian? Its like they don't exist.

OrlandoFunGuy
06-26-13, 09:08
Had one of the best body rub sessions ever the other day. She is moving soon so I can't speak to her new incall location, but where I saw her was very clean and safe. I will for sure be seeing this one again and again and again. If anyone wants further details, please private message me.

You will be very happy with her work, great strong hands on the back. VERY sexy girl, with a fun flirty style. I felt so much better after seeing her.

http://orlando.backpage.com/HealthServices/looking-for-relaxation-full-body-massages-sensual-body-rubs/8576269

OFG

WildOne1
06-26-13, 13:20
Anyone one have any info on the new one on Idrive listed on backpage? I am down here for a conference and was also wondering what the going rate is? Most times I pay the usual door fee then lay 5 jacksons on the table and that covers it. Is this about the same here for FS?

WildOne1
06-26-13, 13:33
Had one of the best body rub sessions ever the other day. She is moving soon so I can't speak to her new incall location, but where I saw her was very clean and safe. I will for sure be seeing this one again and again and again. If anyone wants further details, please private message me.

You will be very happy with her work, great strong hands on the back. VERY sexy girl, with a fun flirty style. I felt so much better after seeing her.

http://orlando.backpage.com/HealthServices/looking-for-relaxation-full-body-massages-sensual-body-rubs/8576269

OFGTried emailing her last night. Is she only available by phone? Don't have a prepaid one to use so email is best option for me.

JeffSmith76
06-26-13, 18:10
I came today and visited the massage office in jyp for the first time i think i fell in love with a colombian girl.

Named alexa that works pm shift. She gave me a nice 4 hand massage. I loved her body and sexy appeal. I had the

best time and felt very comfortable with the the two ladies. I will be repeat again. I recommend if your looking for a nice sexy massage.

Best regards,

be safe

OrlandoFunGuy
06-26-13, 19:20
Tried emailing her last night. Is she only available by phone? Don't have a prepaid one to use so email is best option for me.I tried email and text worked better for her.

Sex Xes
06-26-13, 21:54
I came today and visited the massage office in jyp for the first time I think I fell in love with a colombian girl.

Named alexa that works pm shift. She gave me a nice 4 hand massage. I loved her body and sexy appeal. I had the

Best time and felt very comfortable with the the two ladies. I will be repeat again. I recommend if your looking for a nice sexy massage.

Best regards,

Be safeAlexa how long have you been working at Park Ave?

MoonlightBiker
06-26-13, 22:48
Alexa how long have you been working at Park Ave?LOL, that was a pretty easy call.

Alexa, don't pretend to be a client. Introduce yourself and say hello to everyone. Let us know what you have to offer and you'll get a lot more business than you will with these silly games. You are too new to the game to get away with anything. The folks on this board will see through your post in 2 seconds flat. Just be yourself!

JeffSmith76
06-27-13, 10:54
LOL, that was a pretty easy call.

Alexa, don't pretend to be a client. Introduce yourself and say hello to everyone. Let us know what you have to offer and you'll get a lot more business than you will with these silly games. You are too new to the game to get away with anything. The folks on this board will see through your post in 2 seconds flat. Just be yourself!I'm an actually new client that wanted to give her a good review is that a bad thing to do. I want the girls to become successful so no time for games Moonlightbiker. I actually enjoyed my visit at the spa and the girls are beautiful plus friendly. I just wanted for everyone to know its a nice safe place to get a massage. Thanks

HomerGP
06-27-13, 13:58
Standard dream in NT on Mills. Melanie (not sure if it's correct), chubby asian lady in hers 40's took care of me with a good massage and HE. She didn't touch the towels after I wake up so I am not sure if the rumors are true. Just to be in the safe side went in the morning, probably first customer.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-unforgettable-full-body-massage-best-in-town-407-898-9660-30/5961356

Be safe,

HomerGP

TheJester
06-27-13, 14:30
This is my last post here in the Orlando area as I'm moving to the Pacific Northwest.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their posts here as it has helped steer me in the right directions and more importantly your posts have steered me away from a lot of places I'm glad to have avoided.

Thanks for all of the useful info and happy mongering!

-TheJester

Jay7005
06-27-13, 14:47
I came today and visited the massage office in jyp for the first time I think I fell in love with a colombian girl.

Best time and felt very comfortable with the the two ladies. I will be repeat again. I recommend if your looking for a nice sexy massage.

Best regards,

Be safeJeff Smith? Bull shit. Chaps my ass that women think we're that stupid.

True Critic69
06-27-13, 15:17
Wether or not Mr. Smith is real, I can say when I went there I did have a great time.

Best regards,

Be safe

Ricky James1
06-27-13, 15:47
What a freak show! She has 4 hands!

. i think i fell in love with a colombian girl Named alexa that works pm shift. She gave me a nice 4 hand massage.

Indian River
06-27-13, 16:12
I heard that there is some LEO action in the Winter Park area. Anyone hear anything? Any AMP's closed?

Barolo
06-27-13, 16:14
I heard that there is some LEO action in the Winter Park area. Anyone hear anything? Any AMP's closed?Mugshot from yesterday but don't know where she worked.

Sex Xes
06-27-13, 22:36
I'm an actually new client that wanted to give her a good review is that a bad thing to do. I want the girls to become successful so no time for games Moonlightbiker. I actually enjoyed my visit at the spa and the girls are beautiful plus friendly. I just wanted for everyone to know its a nice safe place to get a massage. ThanksAlexa. No one on here calls themselves a client. Monger yes, dumbass yes, client never! You fall into the D. A. Category.

Bez191
06-29-13, 15:56
Since Luxsa has had so many "WONDERFUL" reviews, I wanted to give them a try to experience firsthand all the wonders they had to offer.

I first went to BP to get their phone / info to call and make an appointment – if necessary. When I found their adds I noticed that no address were given, other than Kirkman. So I decided to give them a call for the info.

Initially I was excited until someone at the other end someone picked up the phone. She seemed to be an African American with a ghetto type of style. I think she forgot she was no longer in the hood.

When I asked about the address she replied with 'How you got our #' at that point I told her that I had seen their add in BP and wanted to make an appointment. She then replied by saying 'Go back to where you saw the add and get the address there'. I told her the BP add did not have the address on it and that it only said kirkman but that kirkman was big and I needed some directions. At that point she hang-up the phone but while she was at it, I heard her call me 'White trash'.

Perhaps the dumb lady thought I was LEO, but LEO's do not need to call for addresses to find a place. They only need a phone# and half of their job is done.

I personally will never ever do business with them.

Bez191
06-29-13, 16:09
Some time ago I reported on this place but wanted to pass by and see if things had changed. When I originally went there, it was owned by a Colombian couple. The place was 100% legit.

Today I went by and now it's Asian. I did not partake on their service because the only lady there was probably in her 50's. She also told me that they do not have table shower but she can shower with me. That is something I'm not interested in – at least with her. But I'm assuming she meant to shower me.

Cheers

Carlosa
06-29-13, 18:09
Since Luxsa has had so many "WONDERFUL" reviews, I wanted to give them a try to experience firsthand all the wonders they had to offer.

I first went to BP to get their phone / info to call and make an appointment – if necessary. When I found their adds I noticed that no address were given, other than Kirkman. So I decided to give them a call for the info.

Initially I was excited until someone at the other end someone picked up the phone. She seemed to be an African American with a ghetto type of style. I think she forgot she was no longer in the hood.

When I asked about the address she replied with 'How you got our #' at that point I told her that I had seen their add in BP and wanted to make an appointment. She then replied by saying 'Go back to where you saw the add and get the address there'. I told her the BP add did not have the address on it and that it only said kirkman but that kirkman was big and I needed some directions. At that point she hang-up the phone but while she was at it, I heard her call me 'White trash'.

Perhaps the dumb lady thought I was LEO, but LEO's do not need to call for addresses to find a place. They only need a phone# and half of their job is done.

I personally will never ever do business with them.I have had the same problem you are not alone.

Otown Jbird
06-29-13, 21:24
I swear I have rtff, but I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that offers a good Russian massage!

Does anyone know of a good provider or mp that offers it?

Haven't had decent since jenna divine.

Thanks in advance, and be safe.

Otjb

Sex Xes
06-30-13, 07:22
I visited Magic in Altamonte the other day. Jeannie was great! She is a 20 something good-looking girl. She gives a great massage and has great Tatas. She is now in my top two or three ATFs. $80 door fee and no upsell. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront or make you get up off the table and give her a tip before anything happens. Was very happy at the end, not sure what else is on the menu, but I will return to find out.

Looks and massage 9 out of 10.

Spikeit
06-30-13, 09:00
I visited Magic in Altamonte the other day. Jeannie was great! She is a 20 something good-looking girl. She gives a great massage and has great Tatas. She is now in my top two or three ATFs. $80 door fee and no upsell. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront or make you get up off the table and give her a tip before anything happens. Was very happy at the end, not sure what else is on the menu, but I will return to find out.

Looks and massage 9 out of 10.Is she the one with light colored hair? If so, she seemed to have a friendly playfull personality. Very positive vibes.

Haywood Jablom
06-30-13, 18:06
Jeannie is indeed great. Your estimate of her age is off by a couple of decades. That is one of the many things I love about asian women- they often age very well. Jeannie was 44 the last time I saw her two years ago.

If you get a provider who you think is forty, she us probably in her fifties.

Member #4881
06-30-13, 18:22
I swear I have rtff, but I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that offers a good Russian massage!

OtjbI know there are couple Russian girls who worked at Luxsa, not sure if they are still there or not.

Member #5141
06-30-13, 19:17
I know there are couple Russian girls who worked at Luxsa, not sure if they are still there or not.Aka Russian.

TheeeGentleman
07-01-13, 12:18
I dreamt that Joan was fluent in Russian and accommodating in most ways, but not overly endowed for the skill.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/start-ur-day-the-right-way-available-now-25/4890723

Otjb

MikePbc68
07-01-13, 23:58
I recently decided to give Luxsa a try. I have to say that the quality of the facility and staff are way beyond that of other American massage parlors I visited.

I didn't catch the name of the girl I saw, which is a shame, because I thought she was amazing (if anyone knows who I'm describing, please post). Probably around 5', New York accent, straight brunette hair that reached her waist, tattoo behind one shoulder. I believe she said she was part Vietnamese. She was by far the prettiest girl I've seen at an American parlor. Post-flip, her massage was unrushed and sensuous. Outdoor roaming was allowed, which I took to be exception to her normal rules, and it was clear that she enjoyed it.

Finally, this girl had the most amazing attributes. Let's just say that she was toting bullets of a caliber like I've never seen.

I left completely satisfied. Highly recommended.I felt a strong rush of nostalgia after reading your post. Did you see her on the e. 70s or e. 20s? The cute little asian american girl with two little paw prints on one side of her shoulder? If so then I know exactly who you're talking about. She used to post on backpage under "Lily" but her ads are no where to be found because she kinda retired. However, does send out e-mails once in a blue moon on when she's covering a shift. Message for her email.

Luxsa123
07-02-13, 17:26
You are speaking of Mulan. She is half Asian / White. And yes she is still here at Luxsa. She is NOT the person Mikepbc68 is speaking of.

I felt a strong rush of nostalgia after reading your post. Did you see her on the e. 70s or e. 20s? The cute little asian american girl with two little paw prints on one side of her shoulder? If so then I know exactly who you're talking about. She used to post on backpage under "Lily" but her ads are no where to be found because she kinda retired. However, does send out e-mails once in a blue moon on when she's covering a shift. Message for her email.

SGreg1234
07-06-13, 09:51
Went by Magic (again) but there are a couple new ladies. Jenni, Candi and Sunni all within the last couple of months. Ruby was my old fav because of the quality massage and sensual finale. But these ladies have decent massage skills but take the finale to another level.

Keep the tip to 60 or less please.

Gruglok
07-07-13, 15:31
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-massage/4255569

This has been my go-to spot for the past 3-4 months. For two days I tried contacting every girl I could from Sabrina, Joan, and Ukrainian lady over in Waterford but no response or answers.

I wasn't happy with my massage, but the effort was there, I really don't want to post up too many details because it happened so recently but the way the therapist behaved and acted towards me while essentially kicking me out was uncalled for.

" I take care of three while you one "," it no my problem it your problem "," here bye, you go " were all said to me, telling me the staff there has just been spoiled to the point they don't deserve or want my business. What bothered me was how emotional and bothered the therapist acted, leading me to believe she just doesn't know how to control herself, so bumping into a person like that IRL wouldn't at all be a happy experience if you're with your SO.

All I want is a awesome real deal masseuse with decent looks, strong hands, that can actually give a thorough deep tissue massage, with a shower available, and break me off with a little extra when requested. There has to be one in this city.

I'm trying out Joan in Kissimmee next.

Awesome Balls
07-07-13, 16:19

This has been my go-to spot for the past 3-4 months. For two days I tried contacting every girl I could from Sabrina, Joan, and Ukrainian lady over in Waterford but no response or answers.

I wasn't happy with my massage, but the effort was there, I really don't want to post up too many details because it happened so recently but the way the therapist behaved and acted towards me while essentially kicking me out was uncalled for.

" I take care of three while you one "," it no my problem it your problem "," here bye, you go " were all said to me, telling me the staff there has just been spoiled to the point they don't deserve or want my business. What bothered me was how emotional and bothered the therapist acted, leading me to believe she just doesn't know how to control herself, so bumping into a person like that IRL wouldn't at all be a happy experience if you're with your SO.Maybe I'm confused, but I have to ask this question. If the place sucks, why is it your "Go To" spot?

Sex Xes
07-07-13, 19:38

" I take care of three while you one "," it no my problem it your problem "," here bye, you go " were all said to me, telling me the staff there has just been spoiled to the point they don't deserve or want my business. What bothered me was how emotional and bothered the therapist acted, leading me to believe she just doesn't know how to control herself, so bumping into a person like that IRL wouldn't at all be a happy experience if you're with your SO.

All I want is a awesome real deal masseuse with decent looks, strong hands, that can actually give a thorough deep tissue massage, with a shower available, and break me off with a little extra when requested. There has to be one in this city.

I'm trying out Joan in Kissimmee next.Try Jeannie at Magic in Altamonte

Gruglok
07-07-13, 20:52
Try Jeannie at Magic in AltamonteWill do, thanks for the heads up.

Ichinman
07-07-13, 21:33

I'm trying out Joan in Kissimmee next.Agreed. I used to go Oriental healing therapy almost weekly. Ruby was my ATF. Noting special anymore. Ok massage with rushed ending!

Ichinman
07-07-13, 22:54
Went to magic and parked in the back. Nice clean location. Met with Candi early 30's with a beautiful natural C cups. She gave a nice medium massage. After the filp, took the rack out and let me suck on her nipples. Nice! Full roaming was not available. Will try again next time!

Indian River
07-08-13, 09:29
I do not understand this. OHT has always ben a friendly place. Is there another side of the story? Also, it is strange that the three you called never returned your call. I know that they usually return calls?

I'm trying out Joan in Kissimmee next.

Gruglok
07-08-13, 10:29
I do not understand this. OHT has always ben a friendly place. Is there another side of the story? Also, it is strange that the three you called never returned your call. I know that they usually return calls?I wouldn't know, I've tried meeting The lady from Ukraine but our schedules don't line up, I've met Joan and she's awesome but I can't put myself in a situation to come home without a shower to get oils off first, and I just read about Sabrina so I haven't met her either. I had a favorite named Azhar a while back but she also changed after a while and I decided to stop visiting and posted about it. My problem is when I can escape I need a visit ASAP and understandably these ladies can't always accommodate. This is kind of the reason I had OHT as my go to place, it's always been a solid option. Just not always my favorite. I'd rather be visiting Merlot with that ridiculous body of hers every time I get the itch but those visits are 'for entertainment purposes only'.

YMMV! Ichinman also seems to be on the same page, others may have a great repor with her. Just reporting my visit and my experience, that's what this forum is about.

Member #6038
07-08-13, 17:31
YMMV! Ichinman also seems to be on the same page, others may have a great repor with her. Just reporting my visit and my experience, that's what this forum is about.You're right to report your experience and, as you noted, YMMV is always the case with anyone. Ruby has been my go to gal in town whenever I need a quality deep tissue massage for several years now and that is still the case for me. I've never had a bad experience with her. Sorry to hear that you did. Tanya also gives a good quality deep tissue massage if you can get connected with her. She just isn't conveniently located for me so I don't see her too often.

Good luck.

Eelectri
07-09-13, 13:14
After one of my ATF failed to show up and tried some new talent and nothing, so I was not having luck!

Decided to give Luxsa a call! They answer right away and took my appt. Right away! So off I went.

Place is nice and well located!

At the time they had only two providers and decided to Take Roxy.

Very nice rub and her body was just very pretty with a nice attitude and the time was very relaxing!

A bit steep for the limited menu but I had a good time.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-rubs-specials-till-1130pm-luxsa-spa-get-out-of-the-rain-and-let-us-warm-u-up-24/7973963

Jekill73
07-09-13, 17:49
Hi. Any recommendations or good experiences in Winter Park, Fl.

Steve Pope
07-09-13, 18:13
Hi. Any recommendations or good experiences in Winter Park, Fl.Try the Dunkin Donuts. Only when you are on your Leo break!

SP

Exec Talent
07-09-13, 18:39
Hi. Any recommendations or good experiences in Winter Park, Fl.It is your lucky day. Here is one not to be missed and wouldn't you know, right in Winter Park.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/be-good-to-yourself-practice-self-care-today/2706117

http://www.sutrayogaspa.com/page2

Her name is Heather, but she prefers to be called Sweetie so not to be confused with other Heathers in the area.

She doesn't like wimpy men, so make sure you show her who is boss.

Enjoy.

Sex Xes
07-10-13, 05:25
It is your lucky day. Here is one not to be missed and wouldn't you know, right in Winter Park.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/be-good-to-yourself-practice-self-care-today/2706117

Her name is Heather, but she prefers to be called Sweetie so not to be confused with other Heathers in the area.

Enjoy.Heather will amaze you! It will be an experience that you will never forget. She has a knockout body and can show you all kinds of yoga moves.

Jrod 216
07-10-13, 08:23

I'm trying out Joan in Kissimmee next.Last time I went and saw Joan she was 1000% Legit. One of the best massages I have ever had but that was it nothing extra. Nothing even close to it. But YMMV! Who know right? Stay Safe!

Ichinman
07-10-13, 12:05
First time to Cosmos and met with Judy, early 30's Korean with silky smooth skin. Great TS and one of the best back walking massage I ever had. Lots of slow sensual teasing before the flip. Great HE, but only limited roaming. Go there if you want a nice clean place with solid massage. YMMV.

Jay7005
07-10-13, 12:07
It is your lucky day. Here is one not to be missed and wouldn't you know, right in Winter Park.

Enjoy.While you are at it, give her a little smack on the ass, and show her who her daddy is! I'm sure you will do just fine.

TheeeGentleman
07-10-13, 12:12
Last time I saw her she wore me out. Here is a direct quote.

"Beat me, Bite me, Whip me, Fuck me, Like the dirty pig that I am. Come all over my body. Tell me that you love me. Then get the Fuck out!".

I don't know if a newbe could handle her. The only turn off was her asking for money up front with specific rates for what you wanted. Cheap rates though.

Enjoy.

Ichinman
07-10-13, 15:56
Went by Magic (again) but there are a couple new ladies. Jenni, Candi and Sunni all within the last couple of months. Ruby was my old fav because of the quality massage and sensual finale. But these ladies have decent massage skills but take the finale to another level.

Keep the tip to 60 or less please.I had Candi last time and she was great. Can't wait to try Jenni! I wonder is the same Ruby at Cosmo in Winter Park.

Pbwardy02
07-10-13, 16:01

"Beat me, Bite me, Whip me, Fuck me, Like the dirty pig that I am. Come all over my body. Tell me that you love me. Then get the Fuck out!".

I don't know if a newbe could handle her. The only turn off was her asking for money up front with specific rates for what you wanted. Cheap rates though.

She is a total ***** in the best possible way. You have to be aggressive with her and she will show you a great time. Heather is the best in the area...

Jekill73
07-10-13, 16:59
Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to give her a call.

Inglewood
07-10-13, 19:26
I have an ATF at a spa in Orlando. I see her maybe 6 times per year and have for several years. I always call for appointment. On occasion when I arrive she will tell me there is a new girl and ask if I would like to try her. I have said yes only once. That time my girl had a little conversation with the "new" girl and I had a great time! Every other time I passed and enjoyed my favorite. Just curious though. How would you long timers interpret the question?

Sillyolman
07-10-13, 19:56
I have an ATF at a spa in Orlando. I see her maybe 6 times per year and have for several years. I always call for appointment. On occasion when I arrive she will tell me there is a new girl and ask if I would like to try her. I have said yes only once. That time my girl had a little conversation with the "new" girl and I had a great time! Every other time I passed and enjoyed my favorite. Just curious though. How would you long timers interpret the question?She want's you to be happy. Keep seeing her

Exec Talent
07-10-13, 20:55
Well, Jekill73. It appears unanimous.

Heather it is.

So, we all expect that the next post you make will be a report of your visit; otherwise you won't have much credibility with your brothers here.

WJzipper
07-11-13, 00:07
I have an ATF at a spa in Orlando. I see her maybe 6 times per year and have for several years. I always call for appointment. On occasion when I arrive she will tell me there is a new girl and ask if I would like to try her. I have said yes only once. That time my girl had a little conversation with the "new" girl and I had a great time! Every other time I passed and enjoyed my favorite. Just curious though. How would you long timers interpret the question?In a galaxy a couple thousand miles from here, I had a favorite AMP masseuse who I saw for legit massage (LM). I'm not into Asians but she offered HE every time and remembered me and seemed to forget that I didn't get HE. I think not getting HE leaves them confused and they give a better LM to gain their tip. One time, she offered me a newbie (9 body, can't score the face 'because it ain't my thing) and was upset that I didn't show her the ropes after the LM. She trusted me to show respect to the new one. My advice, if you like the new one, take the offer but only when it's offered. Go back to your regular if there's no offer.

Jimhatz
07-11-13, 05:59
I have an ATF at a spa in Orlando. I see her maybe 6 times per year and have for several years. I always call for appointment. On occasion when I arrive she will tell me there is a new girl and ask if I would like to try her. I have said yes only once. That time my girl had a little conversation with the "new" girl and I had a great time! Every other time I passed and enjoyed my favorite. Just curious though. How would you long timers interpret the question?I have the same experience with someone I have seen often. I have taken her up on her offer a couple times. One girl turned out to be the best experience I have had so I started seeing her until she left. I went back to my original lady and then she offered me another young girl. That did not turn out good. She was not going to give any extra so I asked for my regular on the flip to finish me off. Since then I have stayed with her since the new girls have not been total knockouts. My regular is older and nothing special and does not allow much roaming but gives an extra massage and has a nice stroke. I think she may be self conscious and figure mongers just want young pretty lady. But sometimes I jut want a great massage and know I am going to get a good release for under $ total.

Indian River
07-11-13, 07:50
I have an ATF at a spa in Orlando. I see her maybe 6 times per year and have for several years. I always call for appointment. On occasion when I arrive she will tell me there is a new girl and ask if I would like to try her. I have said yes only once. That time my girl had a little conversation with the "new" girl and I had a great time! Every other time I passed and enjoyed my favorite. Just curious though. How would you long timers interpret the question?Well we can all safely say that she is not in love with you. I have an ATF that has asked me the same question on occasion. I do not see anything wrong in it. She could be busy, tired. Or some other reason. If you see that her massage is becoming less favorable or she does not perform as usual, then there could be a problem. Just my thoughts.

BigJim959
07-11-13, 09:14
Greetings. I'm relatively new to the hobby and not a senior, but have TOFTT on occasion and posted enough reviews to hopefully show that I'm legit. I'm visiting Kissimmee soon and have RTFF, but am conflicted. Ideally looking for a good massage with UTC roaming and standard finish. Like most of us, I prefer not to negotatiate. I do understand the local rates. Was leaning towards AGG, but some recent reviews have me unsure. Since time will be limited, needs to be pretty close to tourist attractions. I don't care how visible parking is, since I'm from out of town. PMs are welcome, though other visitors may appreciate the advice I'm seeking. Thanks.

Cuckquean Wife
07-11-13, 11:04
I'm looking to find a nice massage for my hubby as a birthday surprise during our visit. Can anyone recommend a clean, decently priced parlor? Especially looking for something newbie friendly that gives good HE and possibly CIM.

Thanks!

Sex Xes
07-11-13, 16:10
Greetings. I'm relatively new to the hobby and not a senior, but have TOFTT on occasion and posted enough reviews to hopefully show that I'm legit. I'm visiting Kissimmee soon and have RTFF, but am conflicted. Ideally looking for a good massage with UTC roaming and standard finish. Like most of us, I prefer not to negotatiate. I do understand the local rates. Was leaning towards AGG, but some recent reviews have me unsure. Since time will be limited, needs to be pretty close to tourist attractions. I don't care how visible parking is, since I'm from out of town. PMs are welcome, though other visitors may appreciate the advice I'm seeking. Thanks.There are a lot of places to choose from in Kissimmee. Agg would be a good choice. If you don't like what you see go to the next one. Make sure you ask to see who is giving the massage, otherwise they could stick you with some old hag. Always tell them you've been there before maybe six months, maybe a year, you think her name was Coco or Mimi you can't really remember.

Enjoy your visit.

Sex Xes
07-11-13, 16:12
I'm looking to find a nice massage for my hubby as a birthday surprise during our visit. Can anyone recommend a clean, decently priced parlor? Especially looking for something newbie friendly that gives good HE and possibly CIM.

Thanks!See post 10566

Sillyolman
07-11-13, 20:04

Thanks!In Altamonte springs. $80 for 1 hour, $40 is HE. Would you consider getting divorced and marrying me?

Pushleft2
07-11-13, 21:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pushleft2
07-11-13, 21:58
In Altamonte springs. $80 for 1 hour, $40 is HE. Would you consider getting divorced and marrying me?Fireworks in another magic kingdom.

Worldsoffun
07-11-13, 22:53
Visited Park Ave for the second time and for the second time, they tried to charge the hour rate for 1/2 hour. I quickly rectified the error. I was given Patricia. A sizzling hot Latina in her mid 20's. Their door fee is 120 / hr and 70 / half. 100 extra for full nude with full roaming. She encouraged me to use oil on her. Great experience, but very pricey IMHO. I did see the other options that were available and was thrilled I got Patricia. I would have been bummed to get the others. I might repeat, but like the odds at Luxsa better.

WOF

Indian River
07-12-13, 09:08
Visited Park Ave for the second time and for the second time, they tried to charge the hour rate for 1/2 hour. I quickly rectified the error. I was given Patricia. A sizzling hot Latina in her mid 20's. Their door fee is 120 / hr and 70 / half. 100 extra for full nude with full roaming. She encouraged me to use oil on her. Great experience, but very pricey IMHO. I did see the other options that were available and was thrilled I got Patricia. I would have been bummed to get the others. I might repeat, but like the odds at Luxsa better.

WOFFor that price, you would have had a good selection of escorts and got laid.

Mfan2020
07-12-13, 09:58
Two reports in one since I've been lazy. Both at IHOP. I had a very strange dream that I went to IHOP and visited with Lynette. Older, chubby, IHOP Waitress, left the carrots on the table and laid down. She came back in the room and and was very talkative. She talks a lot! She also gives a very strong massage, I did not enjoy it that much. During the flip she rubbed past the strawberrys a few times but I got no indication that it was anything. Then suddenly she just goes to work on the berries. Standard in my opinion. Next in my other dream I visited Tina at IHOP 40's blonde, skinny, small top but very nice. Good massage, not great and she was nice. On the flip she asked me if there was any other areas I needed work on? I pointed to the berries and she said that's not good enough. Put my hand on it. So I put her hand on the berry patch and she went to work. Standard again but does the job. Tip was 40 bald eagles.

VerySlowly
07-12-13, 10:36
[quote/] Originally Posted by Cuckquean Wife [View Original Post]

Thanks!

[quote/]I don't want to marry you but why waste the time while hubby is getting his massage, we could slip away and make your day a happy birthday as well, I'll fix him up with everything you want for him and I'll make sure it's more than an hour, guaranteed. I see by your handle that this would not be outside your previous experiences, so lets do it! Pm me I'll make sure this is the best Birthday you and your husband ever had!

VS

BigBadWolfe
07-12-13, 14:14
I don't post on here often, I usually sit back and get good info for my occasional mongering. Plus most of my dreams seem to be of drifters that never stick around. Luxsa caught my eye because of the reports and they offer a specific type of massage technique I was looking to try. I pm'd Natasha and she was very polite and professional which I find to be a rare trait in this hobby. She was extremly helpful in making this experince easy to set up and top notch in every aspect.

I dreamn't that I arrived at a office complex with blacked out windows and a door buzzer. I was greeted by Lola, a curvy 5' Latina from New York. She has a great attitude and very easy to get along with. There was absolutley no mention of roses as I have seen previously reported. I'm not one to get into details but when I awoke from my dream I was a happy man. I will definitely have to remember to dream of this place again and excited to see what other beauties may await.

TheeeGentleman
07-14-13, 15:42
Any of the brothers try New Moon Massage on US27 in Clermont. Please post or pm, or I'll TOFTT soon and report.

Webebad
07-15-13, 00:50
Across from the hess. Next to walgreens? Seen it. Not tried yet but on my list to. If you do let me know!

WBB.

Any of the brothers try New Moon Massage on US27 in Clermont. Please post or pm, or I'll TOFTT soon and report.

Sex Xes
07-15-13, 06:33
Any of the brothers try New Moon Massage on US27 in Clermont. Please post or pm, or I'll TOFTT soon and report.I stopped in to see what the talent looked like. She said they give a good legitimate massage. 80 / hour.

I had seen a couple of reports that said no extras were available. I figured if the girl was cute I would take a chance. I didn't see anything that looked worthwhile so I didn't partake. Big head won one!

Scottluvsbbw
07-15-13, 14:49
So I find myself with sometime on my hands this week and got to thinking about my last nap at panda. Last I heard uncle had his eye on the place? Anybody have any info on this?

Also on a side note, Jane has been Mia for me, did she move, name change, retire?

Thanks for the info and safe fishing guys.

Fllooking69
07-16-13, 13:01
Stopped by Magic and drew Candi who has positive reviews on here so thought I would give her a shot. I would give her looks a 5-6 and the massage quality was a 4 but then again I wasnt there for massage. Little to no roaming was allowed and got standard finish at end. Tipped 40 and left semi happy. I wouldn't repeat as you can hit up panda or IHOP for full service.

Sillyolman
07-16-13, 17:35
Stopped by Magic and drew Candi who has positive reviews on here so thought I would give her a shot. I would give her looks a 5-6 and the massage quality was a 4 but then again I wasnt there for massage. Little to no roaming was allowed and got standard finish at end. Tipped 40 and left semi happy. I wouldn't repeat as you can hit up panda or IHOP for full service.I would suggest that if you are not happy with the service then don't tip that much. Your tip told her you loved her and her service.

Mereco
07-16-13, 19:02
Went to Mt in Altamonte, can't remember her name but in her upper 30's.

Looks 7, massage 3, standard ending, since the massage was so bad I wasnt into it.

Roamed a little bit. The worst thing was after she drained it. She yanked and stretched it like it was a garden hose! Will not repeat!

FerretTwenty12
07-16-13, 20:25
Hey guys! I apologize for the mistake on my part. I asked for intel on FS AMP in Orlando, but I'll actually be is Kissimmee this weekend and would love to partake in some of the action down there! Thanks a bunch to the trusted seniors that responded promptly and positively with what appeared to be great intel! Thanks again guys!

Be safe.

Ferret from the Jacksonville forum

MrIncredible
07-19-13, 06:59
Went to Luxsa about a week ago. Only went because of all the reviews on here. But not a great experience. Had a super skinny girl with lots of tattoos but she asked for tip upfront. Said I require the minimum tip upfront and it's 50$. I would have rather seen the girl that was at the desk. She was a knockout! Anyway on to the dream. Massage was less than what I expected. And the turn over I asked what was on the menu and she said nothing besides HJ. HJ was great but would have much rather had CBJ for my he. The dream ended and unfortunately I was not so happy for the experience and cost.

Anyone know if there is more on the menu with other girls?

Pbwardy02
07-19-13, 15:21
Went to Luxsa about a week ago. Only went because of all the reviews on here. But not a great experience. Had a super skinny girl with lots of tattoos but she asked for tip upfront. Said I require the minimum tip upfront and it's 50$. I would have rather seen the girl that was at the desk. She was a knockout! Anyway on to the dream. Massage was less than what I expected. And the turn over I asked what was on the menu and she said nothing besides HJ. HJ was great but would have much rather had CBJ for my he. The dream ended and unfortunately I was not so happy for the experience and cost.

Anyone know if there is more on the menu with other girls?I had the same girl and never returned since.

Member #4882
07-19-13, 15:57

Anyone know if there is more on the menu with other girls?Just curious to see what the total damage was!

Luxsa123
07-19-13, 23:05
Incredible, I'm sorry your visit here was not 100% to your satisfaction & I appreciate your accurate review. Policy here is you are allowed to choose your female attendant out of those available. I always have 2-3 available at one time to allow for more options. The only time this does not hold true is if the other females are already in session. If you are NOT physically attracted to the female I would suggest you kindly decline the service or allow for another to finish their session to see if you may be physically attracted to them. Each of my employees are unique in their own way as I'm sure you can understand I must have a variety to accommodate a variety of clients preferences. I can confirm that the standard tip here does start at $50 which is something we have always been upfront about and is stated when asked while making an appointment. I am probably the one you are referring to at the desk. So if your willing to give us a shot again Ill come out of retirement just for you. Hope my reply was helpful. Stay safe!

Natasha xoxoxo.

Normally providers aren't permitted to defend in the review threads but this isn't a defense, it's basic customer service. "Sorry it wasn't right, a clarification of policy in case of misunderstanding, and an offer to go to a greater length for an opportunity at making things right."

Not saying he should go, just explaining why the post was allowed.

A2

Anyone know if there is more on the menu with other girls?

MrIncredible
07-20-13, 00:20
Incredible, I'm sorry your visit here was not 100% to your satisfaction & I appreciate your accurate review. Policy here is you are allowed to choose your female attendant out of those available. I always have 2-3 available at one time to allow for more options. The only time this does not hold true is if the other females are already in session. If you are NOT physically attracted to the female I would suggest you kindly decline the service or allow for another to finish their session to see if you may be physically attracted to them. Each of my employees are unique in their own way as I'm sure you can understand I must have a variety to accommodate a variety of clients preferences. I can confirm that the standard tip here does start at $50 which is something we have always been upfront about and is stated when asked while making an appointment. I am probably the one you are referring to at the desk. So if your willing to give us a shot again Ill come out of retirement just for you. Hope my reply was helpful. Stay safe!

Natasha xoxoxo.

Normally providers aren't permitted to defend in the review threads but this isn't a defense, it's basic customer service."Sorry it wasn't right, a clarification of policy in case of misunderstanding, and an offer to go to a greater length for an opportunity at making things right."

Not saying he should go, just explaining why the post was allowed.

A2Natasha I completely understand. There was another girl there when I went however I think she was in session. Overall I liked the place and personality just not attracted to the girl and she didn't explain anything about the menu, I guess that's what frustrated me the most.

Total damage was only 90 I think for hh but can't remember just thought it was ok, maybe I would have felt comfortable with a different girl.

Citywalk
07-20-13, 10:22
Visited last night around 9PM, got Cindy who led me to the shower room, this was a bit different than I'm used to with the stand up shower thing. Great deep massage with all the pressure points being hit. A lot of teasing before the flip. Once I flipped free exploration was available everywhere. Good finish. 80 at the door standard tip for the menu received. Will go back if in that neighborhood again.

Outdoorsman
07-20-13, 11:11
Has anyone visited Massage Oasis on Dr. Philips Blvd?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-oasis/8010488

FerretTwenty12
07-20-13, 12:22
Went to visit Sunshine spa off of W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy this morning at the recommendation of a senior member on this forum who said he had gotten FS here. It's not his fault, but I honestly feel like I just got punked! I walk in and pay the standard. 8 to a Thirtyish looking Korean lady who said her name was cookie. First, I'm all excited about my visit here and the prospect of pounding young Asian woman. Since I've only gotten a HE one other time in Jax. Anyway, I rub one out one before my visit because I'm looking to go hard for at least 15-20 mins. Wrong! Ok, she was an attractive little spinner type with nice bolt ons. Not friendly at all. Didn't want talk. No touching. She remained fully clothed and no touching. At one point she got really close to me on the flip while rubbing my chest. I look up at her and make an uncrude comment about how nice she looked. She then physically took my head and turned it away from her face and chest- WTF! Me trying to keep my composure, I think ok. She has a routine so just go with it. I'm trying to make small talk the entire time, but she pretty was ignoring me and constantly asking me to just relax. As I feel the time is def getting away from me I try to hint about wanting more by trying light touches on her leg and asked if I could touch her. No she quickly said and pulled away. I tried commenting on how attractive I thought she was- nothing. The massage was good and thorough but damn. Not even a HE! She never even touched my manhood! I am frustrated as hell. In a daze, and wondering what the hell just happened! As for me, I'm friendly, chivalrous, respectful, and in my mid fortys, athletic build, and descent looking. What did I do wrong? Any suggestions?

Any suggestions.

Exec Talent
07-20-13, 13:18
Went to visit Sunshine spa off of W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy this morning at the recommendation of a senior member on this forum who said he had gotten FS here. It's not his fault, but I honestly feel like I just got punked! I walk in and pay the standard. 8 to a Thirtyish looking Korean lady who said her name was cookie. First, I'm all excited about my visit here and the prospect of pounding young Asian woman. Since I've only gotten a HE one other time in Jax. Anyway, I rub one out one before my visit because I'm looking to go hard for at least 15-20 mins. Wrong! Ok, she was an attractive little spinner type with nice bolt ons. Not friendly at all. Didn't want talk. No touching. She remained fully clothed and no touching. At one point she got really close to me on the flip while rubbing my chest. I look up at her and make an uncrude comment about how nice she looked. She then physically took my head and turned it away from her face and chest- WTF! Me trying to keep my composure, I think ok. She has a routine so just go with it. I'm trying to make small talk the entire time, but she pretty was ignoring me and constantly asking me to just relax. As I feel the time is def getting away from me I try to hint about wanting more by trying light touches on her leg and asked if I could touch her. No she quickly said and pulled away. I tried commenting on how attractive I thought she was- nothing. The massage was good and thorough but damn. Not even a HE! She never even touched my manhood! I am frustrated as hell. In a daze, and wondering what the hell just happened! As for me, I'm friendly, chivalrous, respectful, and in my mid fortys, athletic build, and descent looking. What did I do wrong? Any suggestions?

Any suggestions.Most women sense and do not like desperation, even when getting paid. A friend of mine couldn't get laid if his life depended on it because he comes across as so desperate. What you describe as playful banter sounds like badgering to me. Because of it she may even have thought you were LE trying to make a bust.

Manu410
07-20-13, 15:54
I was in the mood so I decided to swing by Yu Yu. When I got to their spot, I found out the have been shut down for a while now. So I went to East Colonial heading towards downtown. When I got close to to Mills, I saw Oriental Spa and a few feet down My Thai. I have been to both places but I always liked My Thai better. I decided to go to My Thai and asked if the hr is still. 6. The new face at the counter said still is. 6 with TS. She was about 27-30 yrs young and slim. TS was ok, not thorough but no complaints, Lily did a nice job drying me. On to the massage, light to medium but not exceptional. On the turn she run her fingers all over in a gentle teasing motion. I asked if she could take top off, then she asked if I will tip her good. I said sure but she motioned she needs upfront. This was new to me, I never tip before the act but now this. I asked her what she expected, she said .6 for no top with HJ / HE. So I asked what else is there, Llily said for $, CBJ. I was not in the mood for anything else so I did the standard HE. That is when I woke up. I felt refreshed so went to run an errand.

SabrinaT
07-20-13, 20:49

OFGThank you Hun. I wanted to take a moment and say that I truly appreciate the great reviews of you and all others on here! I'm always having a wonderful time helping you relax and spoiling you! Again thanks Fun Guy and all others and I'll see you very soon!

Xoxoxo,

Sabrina

FerretTwenty12
07-21-13, 01:29
Most women sense and do not like desperation, even when getting paid. A friend of mine couldn't get laid if his life depended on it because he comes across as so desperate. What you describe as playful banter sounds like badgering to me. Because of it she may even have thought you were LE trying to make a bust.I decided to try another AMP tonight Natural Therapies based on the recommendation of another senior on this board. This time however things went as they should have LOL. First, I want to thank Jrod and Laharvardkid for their assistance in this endeavor. I don't know why the lady at sunshine therapies was uncomfortable with me or thought I was LE. I def did not "badger" her. But I ask for some feedback and I def respect the opinions of the guys or trusted seniors on USA. Moving forward. I decided to give Natural Therapies in Orlando a try. ESP since I had a serious itch since leaving Sunshine Spa this morning. I call to find out if I needed an appt and she said walk ins were welcomed. I arrive at a nice little cozy and seemingly safe place downtown Orlando. I was welcomed by a thirtyfive ish Korean lady. She was friendly and attractive. I pay the standard. 6 for admission and off to the room I go! She gave a very good semi deep full body massage while we got familiar. She had a few queries like how I found out about her etc. I explained all that to her and added that I'd heard this was a nice place to cum to, and the masseuse took very good care of her clients who ultimately left happy! She then asked "so you came here for FS?" Of course my retort was yes. On the flip I enjoyed CBJ and covered FS. Multiple positions were had including cg, and mish. She was sweet and into it the whole time. I felt slightly rushed mainly because it was late, and there were two other clients on standby in the lobby or other rms. However, I was allowed to take my time and I did leave happy! The experience was a little pricey for my taste, but I just had to experience a FS AMP! Quite frankly, I get so much more for less $ back home in Jax! Nevertheless, I enjoyed the experience.

Thanks again guys.

Ferret

Dotguy
07-21-13, 11:12

Any suggestions.Thats such a bummer! MAybe next time, I got that once before also.

Smokedmeat
07-21-13, 16:45
Had a nice dream with this Mya recently. Good massage, playful and on the flip made a suggestion and she lost everything but the thong, played with everything but the sandbox, after the Russians left, she had nice hot towels afterward and a bottle of cold water. Worthy of repeat dream. http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-soul-by-mya/6600440

As always YDMV. SM

O Town Doug
07-21-13, 18:10
This chick looks downright amazing! Can anyone please confirm if this girl is legit because the pics look almost as good as a bacon wrapped steak LOL.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andhearts-b-u-s-t-y-andhearts-pretty-andhearts-perfect-10-andhearts-k-n-o-c-k-o-u-t-andhearts-19/8576955

Spacemanfl
07-21-13, 18:51
This chick looks downright amazing! Can anyone please confirm if this girl is legit because the pics look almost as good as a bacon wrapped steak LOL.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andhearts-b-u-s-t-y-andhearts-pretty-andhearts-perfect-10-andhearts-k-n-o-c-k-o-u-t-andhearts-19/8576955Do a search on her phone number and you will see a review on T othER site. 233138

SackMan
07-21-13, 22:45

Any suggestions.The only person you were punked by is the therapist. Sunshine has been a no miss for me each time I've been there. Sorry it didn't work out for you this time, but don't rule it out. They do change therapists regularly, so maybe you got a new girl that isn't up to the task. Best of luck next time.

VeryHorny
07-22-13, 06:12

Any suggestions.Whenever I have gone to an AMP I always tell them I have been here maybe 3 or 5 months ago and enjoyed the service with. At the door I always ask if Kim or Crystal or? Is still working here, and usually I am told no, but this girl has been here X# of months.

I have never been to Sunshine but I would not expect more than you got on a first visit. Don't give up, try again with a different lady.

Carlosa
07-22-13, 17:34
Joan works out of a nail clinic in a mall very private and nice. But nothing extra at all.

http://www.joanlmt.com/

The photos are about 5-6 yo at least, she was still very pretty and a good massage.

Does anyone know if there are any extras with her?

Arthur63
07-22-13, 17:42
I also have seen Joan and actually I received my massage in her house. Joan is a LMT and gives an awesome massage. But that is as far as it goes with her. There are no extras with her and as a matter of fact her husband writes her on line ads! Great girl, great massage but that's as far as it goes!

Arthur63
07-22-13, 17:50
Had a nice dream with this Mya recently. Good massage, playful and on the flip made a suggestion and she lost everything but the thong, played with everything but the sandbox, after the Russians left, she had nice hot towels afterward and a bottle of cold water. Worthy of repeat dream.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-soul-by-mya/6600440

As always YDMV. SMCould you clarify what you mean by "after the Russians" left. I've been thinking of seeing Mya for quite a while and just wondered what you meant!

Smokedmeat
07-23-13, 05:39
Could you clarify what you mean by "after the Russians" left. I've been thinking of seeing Mya for quite a while and just wondered what you meant!Russian ending

OliverOil
07-23-13, 08:04
Had a nice dream with this Mya recently. Good massage, playful and on the flip made a suggestion and she lost everything but the thong, played with everything but the sandbox, after the Russians left, she had nice hot towels afterward and a bottle of cold water. Worthy of repeat dream.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-soul-by-mya/6600440

As always YDMV. SMTerrific massage IMHO and I always leave happy. Been seeing her for years and would recommend her as well. The pics are accurate and she's easy to schedule.

Happy Harry Ho
07-23-13, 08:19
Gentlemen, I have been watching and reading this forum for quite some time and now I must share my absolute favorite AMP. I have been to Asahi in Altamonte Springs on numerous occasions and when it come to massages it just doesn't get better. I always see Summer, she is beautiful. She provides a great massage and on the flip loses everything and climbs up on the table and licks and sucks the boys for about 10 minutes before finishing you off. If you want her to turn around for 69 she will be more than glad to do that to. Enjoy.

Harry

TwistedFace
07-23-13, 12:09
I will be in Orlando for vacation. Can anyone please recommend a nice spa or indie near the Wardof Astoria hotel?

Smokedmeat
07-23-13, 13:24
Agreed. But IMHO she looks better in person. Pics are accurate but don't do her justice. .

Terrific massage IMHO and I always leave happy. Been seeing her for years and would recommend her as well. The pics are accurate and she's easy to schedule.

Member #4882
07-23-13, 13:30
Kids and customers starring at me inside the salon and it was very noisy. I would suggest the outcall, since it is strictly a good quality massage!

Joan works out of a nail clinic in a mall very private and nice. But nothing extra at all.

http://www.joanlmt.com/

The photos are about 5-6 yo at least, she was still very pretty and a good massage.

Does anyone know if there are any extras with her?

Member #4882
07-23-13, 13:33
She does and good massage but the ending is better. Nice some jugg massage. I would highly suggest seeing her.

Agreed. But IMHO she looks better in person. Pics are accurate but don't do her justice. .

SGreg1234
07-23-13, 17:45
Stopped by Magic and drew Candi who has positive reviews on here so thought I would give her a shot. I would give her looks a 5-6 and the massage quality was a 4 but then again I wasnt there for massage. Little to no roaming was allowed and got standard finish at end. Tipped 40 and left semi happy. I wouldn't repeat as you can hit up panda or IHOP for full service.I have been here dozens of time. Had Candi my last time and had different results: Naked ending, touching all over, she took real nice care of me. Her massage is a little weak, but did the prostate and licking action. Not too shabby for AMP.

Acu167
07-23-13, 20:11
I had a dream about my first session at Luxsa a couple of weeks ago. Lady on the phone was very friendly didn't make me feel like a stooge when I called back a couple times because I couldn't find the place. Day dream started a bit rough I have to admit. I was the only one there (as far as I could tell). Roxy met me at the door but did not offer me any other options other than her (most girls in my dream want me all to themselves I guess. Roxy was "hot"! Just not my type. Would have liked to see what my other choices were before we got started. After the dream got started I really warmed up to Roxy. She was very talkative (not always a plus but the conversation flowed). Wonderful body on this girl! She has a clearly defined set of rules, which is nice to know upfront. Always play by the rules. The end of the dream was nice and relaxing. Great way to shed some stress and just relax and chill. I will be having another dream soon and hopefully can see the different girls on shift. Stay safe gents.

Laharvardkid
07-24-13, 01:10
Gentlemen, I have been watching and reading this forum for quite some time and now I must share my absolute favorite AMP. I have been to Asahi in Altamonte Springs on numerous occasions and when it come to massages it just doesn't get better. I always see Summer, she is beautiful. She provides a great massage and on the flip loses everything and climbs up on the table and licks and sucks the boys for about 10 minutes before finishing you off. If you want her to turn around for 69 she will be more than glad to do that to. Enjoy.

HarryTry Magic in Altamonte by I4 just down the road from Asahi on 436. Just like Summer, Jennie at Magic is one of my ATFs. Stay safe and enjoy.

Laharvardkid

CoolinUSA
07-24-13, 08:30
Kids and customers starring at me inside the salon and it was very noisy. I would suggest the outcall, since it is strictly a good quality massage!Does she still requires draping? She did the first time I saw her many years ago.

Happy Harry Ho
07-24-13, 08:33
Try Magic in Altamonte by I4 just down the road from Asahi on 436. Just like Summer, Jennie at Magic is one of my ATFs. Stay safe and enjoy.

LaharvardkidThanks, I went there a couple days ago also, I'll put up a review of them later today.

Happy Harry Ho
07-24-13, 13:16
Ha, I've been pretty active lately. I have 3 more reviews to post but I'm going to spread them out.

I visited Magic in Altamonte a couple days ago. I have been there 2 previous times with mixed outcomes. Nothing bad but just not what it seems others are getting.

I got there around lunch and was told I needed to wait about 30 minutes, that was fine I had nothing to do. I was lead to a room and I laid on the table and almost fell asleep.

In my dream a nice looking lady comes in and I sit up. She walks over to me and hugs me and gives me a kiss. I hug her back and grab her ass. Since I wanted to make sure I got the good stuff here, she asked what I wanted. 30 or 60, I responded I wanted 60.

With everything. She smiled put her finger over her lips as if to say Shhhhhh. And said okay, I take real good care of you.

The shower was good and thorough and the massage was also good. Some light touching on my end and some playfulness on her end. On the flip she climbs on the table and kisses me and then proceeds to do whatever I wanted. Well it's about time I get somewhere in this place. Her name was Michelle and I hadn't heard her name in any of the previous reviews but she was well worth it and I guess if you just blurt out what you want that seems to do the trick.

Harry

Member #4882
07-24-13, 13:50
So that is my final answer. If it is legit massage it does not really matter.

Does she still requires draping? She did the first time I saw her many years ago.

Member #4882
07-24-13, 14:00
For body rub any info? May have too toftt.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-latina-in-town-28/8436559

Robert 35
07-24-13, 15:51
I finally got a chance to check out Luxsa recently. I'll start out by saying this place has excellent customer service. Probably the best I've ever experienced. It's also one of the nicest massage parlors I've ever been to. Great location, everything is new and looks good, and it's very, very clean. As for the talent, I had an appointment with Lola, who is the epitome of a latin chick. Maybe 5 ft, dark hair, fantastic tits and a BAD ass! I opted for the standard service and was pleased. She was very vocal, very sensual and put on a great show. Nothing mechanical about it. If you're an AMP guy, I'd definitely recommend you check this place out.

Smokedmeat
07-24-13, 22:02
Does she still requires draping? She did the first time I saw her many years ago.. I'm a self starter and I've never left unsatisfied. She doesn't like to be groped without asking, make her laugh, treat her good and YMM be better. SM

Snooker30
07-24-13, 23:47
I decided to try something different so I called this ad under body rubs. The person on the phone said she was independant and there said it was a body rub with a show. When she arrived it was not the person pictured and she had to call and check in with the person handling the phone. This was where it went down hill. She started the rub and that is when the upselling began. She was very steep and said there is no touching between us and she would only get topless. Lesson learned on my part, do not go out and call someone with no reviews anywhere!

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-ready-to-be-teased-and-tempted-407-902-6910-25/4688516

DBoys01
07-25-13, 00:25
Had a dream that I stopped at Magic for a message. A girl named Yooki performed her duties to a grade of about 5 on the message. On the flip she stayed fully clothed and only allowed minimal touching. The only thing on the menu was BBHJ that was half-heartedly done. This wasn't my first visit and probably won't be my last but it was definitely nothing to write home about.

Stay safe everyone. Thunder Buddies for life!

Gentleman 100
07-25-13, 06:30
I stopped by Luxsa and was assigned Selena. Very nice latina with a perfect body (Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover girl). Not a clock watcher (in fact, the hostess had to remind her time is up. Nice!).

Grades: Selena.

Looks: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Skills: 10/10.

If this place could get a table shower, then it would be perfect. Overall, a great experience. Snacks in the lobby is a great addition. Make an appointment and enjoy.

Tips:

1. Don't be a Cheap Charlie: if you want to spend only $60 max. Go somewhere else.

2. Be respectful to the ladies: you always will get better service.

3. Join their VIP program: Buy 5 / Next House fee is free.

4. Discuss what you like only with your therapist in the room (never on the phone, in the lobby, etc.).

Be safe.

Jrod 216
07-25-13, 09:00
For body rub any info? May have too toftt.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-latina-in-town-28/8436559She use to work out of a townhouse in Kissimmee. I don't know if she is still there or not. I saw on some of he pics on the adds of the Body rub place near where ocean spa use to be. I have no clue if she was part of that or not. I know that all doesn't help you out but that is the most recent info I have of her. No as far as the pics go she is a bit heavier that they look. Still not bad but just be ready for a change when you see her. Standard handshake on 1st visit but as you see her more more may cum! YMMV! RTTF about her and you will see she has been reviewed here before. Stay Safe!

Member #4882
07-25-13, 14:59
But never pulled the trigger. Sorry It did not workout and thanks for Toftt!

I decided to try something different so I called this ad under body rubs. The person on the phone said she was independant and there said it was a body rub with a show. When she arrived it was not the person pictured and she had to call and check in with the person handling the phone. This was where it went down hill. She started the rub and that is when the upselling began. She was very steep and said there is no touching between us and she would only get topless. Lesson learned on my part, do not go out and call someone with no reviews anywhere!

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-ready-to-be-teased-and-tempted-407-902-6910-25/4688516

Taster6969
07-26-13, 12:47
Wanted to stop by t & c massage in Kissimmee to have a little playtime with AMP Linda but as I pulled up to park my car I noticed an un marked leo out side parked. I parked my car far away in the parking lot and wanted to pass by the car to make sure they were leo. As I walk by I saw two men with their laptops open and just watching the front entrance of the spa. Did not feel comfortable and decided to pass going in and went back to my car and left Went to Spa 192 and had a good experience and she was great took good care of me and HE was a lot of fun, very professional. Later on that evening I passed by T & C massage again and the unmarked car was still there. Gave me the creeps and decided to stay away from this place. Please be careful out there my friends and choose a different massage place. Stay safe.

Robert 35
07-26-13, 16:20
If this place could get a table shower, then it would be perfect. Overall, a great experience. Snacks in the lobby is a great addition. Make an appointment and enjoy.I think they do have a shower, they just don't use it. I willing to bet there is some type of ts option if you ask.

Highway100
07-28-13, 20:13
Went to Jenny's yesterday, Judy was there and had her once before, and she seemed to pro for me then.

So I ask if anyone else was there. She said Tina, so I asked for her, big mistake. She came in, really not the type I like and first thing she did was drape me.

So I said, do you mind if I use the other girl. She walked out said nothing and in a min in walks judy and hand me my money. So I get dress and walked out.

Was ther about a month ago and Sara and Julie was there, but was told they both were gone. Sara was a very good fine, I thought but now she is gone.

I don't report very much anymore, but I come here very often, but I felt I needed to tell about Jennys massage, but I'm sure some other have been there.

Smokedmeat
07-29-13, 06:51
Thanks for the post, I've been contemplating this place, you made up my mind. Will avoid. SM.

Went to Jenny's yesterday, Judy was there and had her once before, and she seemed to pro for me then.

So I ask if anyone else was there. She said Tina, so I asked for her, big mistake. She came in, really not the type I like and first thing she did was drape me.

So I said, do you mind if I use the other girl. She walked out said nothing and in a min in walks judy and hand me my money. So I get dress and walked out.

Was ther about a month ago and Sara and Julie was there, but was told they both were gone. Sara was a very good fine, I thought but now she is gone.

I don't report very much anymore, but I come here very often, but I felt I needed to tell about Jennys massage, but I'm sure some other have been there.

Xinyl
07-29-13, 16:03
I stopped by Luxsa and was assigned Selena. Very nice latina with a perfect body (Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover girl). Not a clock watcher (in fact, the hostess had to remind her time is up. Nice!).

If this place could get a table shower, then it would be perfect. Overall, a great experience. Snacks in the lobby is a great addition. Make an appointment and enjoy.

Tips:

1. Don't be a Cheap Charlie: if you want to spend only $60 max. Go somewhere else.

4. Discuss what you like only with your therapist in the room (never on the phone, in the lobby, etc.).

Be safe.I've read many good things about this place, but I am always weary about going to a non-asian MP. They always seem to want to receive more than they are worth and have a sense of entitlement over their asian counterparts. As I said I have read good things, but never have I seen a sembleance of a menu. I need an idea of how far the services reach before I commit to a visit. PM me if necessary.

Thanks

Wildbill2
07-29-13, 19:10
Checked out my one time ATF place. Havn't been since it was busted a while back but decided to go for it. Eve is no longer there. Sheewa was there and she gave a great massage. The sign out front says acupuncture now but they still do massage. Prices have dropped alot 65 for hour and 45 for 30 min. I think they are slow. She gave me extra time because there was no one else in there and she was bored but I thought it was really good service.

Also been to SS and saw kim recently. Had a good time with her like I usually do. Really just depends on the day with kim and what kind of service you get but when she is on she is one of the best. I like ss because its kind of off the beaten path especially if you go later at night after the businesses around it are closed.

Thinking of trying luxsa soon. Noticed a girl works there who used to be with elite. Any recommendations at luxsa? Seems people like mulan. Also I havn't seen any guys mention that invigor8 place. Has anyone tried it? Looks like some of the pics are from girls that used to be at blue moon.

Also recently stopped in what was MBS. They are by appointment only and the lady kind of scolded me for not calling first. I just acted like I didn't know. I didn't get a service because the girl who was available I have had before and don't care for. Can't remember her name. They change all the time but I think she went by paris at one time. White girl with piss poor attitude.

Saw yoga heather once and came up empty handed. Not sure if there are no extras or I should just be more forward. The woman is beautiful though.

GregCroston
07-30-13, 02:00
Had quite a bit of experience. Most are older so not sure how good they would be but will share. I am not much of a reader for rules. But I can follow suit as to what others have written. Long time lurker first time poster.

Appreciate any help on these.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3966985680.html

Anyone have luck here?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3964991918.html

Or here?

Also curious about Heather (yoga / massage?)

My resume:

I have been to Serenity Spa in Winter Park (Tara Marie)

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an-unforgettable-experience/8725265

Seen Healing Hands.

Lots of AMPs in Kiss and other locals.

Used to see Someone that used to work out of Avarta Wellness Center, Art of Touch, Maylayka ALOT. Also known as "ice Queen" and "Man-Hater" in other forums which wasnt my experience. Messed that up (which sucks) but she was also amazing.

Feel free to message me. I will be honest, help answer questions while still respecting ALL of these providers.

I hope you guys are welcoming to someone new.

Trying to make this sound as genuine as possible and be helpful. Just not sure how comfortable I am with posting full stories.

Hopefully you will all warm up to me.

GregCroston
07-30-13, 11:05
OK so I was told this post would get torn apart be senior members. Here goes in hopes to build trust.

If some senior members want to help guide me in PM with better posts that would be great.

The "Healing hands" was Teresa (Healing hands is usually in her title) I was just given a greasy massage, no drape, but nothing more Kinda disapointing.

If you search Maylaka Gonzalez you will find my reference to the "ice queen" used to work out of Avarta Wellness. Now I am not sure. She is VERY opinionated and yes, scarey at times with her moods. But Like the name listed directly below. If you are willing to put in time (3-4 apts) YRMV. And When I was in her good graces. It was AMAZING. But now I am afraid to call her.

And I made a mistake Tara M. Was Body Escape Lounge (not serenity spa). Be prepared to offer big bucks. Her and her partner offer a beautiful clean private spa. VERY ($$$) just for massages and expect to need to build a rapport before you find what you want. As with any therapist they want time with a client to learn each individuals special needs. Although I have had success with the last two, a regular AMP is probably WAY more economical than visiting them for what most people in this forum want.

If anyone is able to PM info on the links in question on my original post. It would be appreciated. OR with Joan. I had no luck on my APT. With her.

Had quite a bit of experience. Most are older so not sure how good they would be but will share. I am not much of a reader for rules. But I can follow suit as to what others have written. Long time lurker first time poster.

Appreciate any help on these.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3966985680.html

Anyone have luck here?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3964991918.html

Or here?

Also curious about Heather (yoga / massage?)

My resume:

I have been to Serenity Spa in Winter Park (Tara Marie)

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an-unforgettable-experience/8725265

Seen Healing Hands.

Lots of AMPs in Kiss and other locals.

Used to see Someone that used to work out of Avarta Wellness Center, Art of Touch, Maylayka ALOT. Also known as "ice Queen" and "Man-Hater" in other forums which wasnt my experience. Messed that up (which sucks) but she was also amazing.

Feel free to message me. I will be honest, help answer questions while still respecting ALL of these providers.

I hope you guys are welcoming to someone new.

Trying to make this sound as genuine as possible and be helpful. Just not sure how comfortable I am with posting full stories.

Hopefully you will all warm up to me.

LatinDatyLover
07-30-13, 12:18

Tips:

Be safe.I stopped at Luxsa on Sunday 7/28/13 and I agree 100% with this post. I had the pleasure of getting a body rub from Tory and she is beautiful, sexy and southern sweet as she can be.

Guys treat these girls with respect and you will have a great time. Follow all mongering rules and you will be fine have fun.

DaveInSavannah
07-30-13, 18:58
In town on vacation and I'm staying near the luxury asian mp. Anyone have any info on it? I've searched the boards with no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

Mereco
07-31-13, 22:15
Didn't find anything on the forum.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/21-yrs-old-classy-petite-latina-21/8032264

Cockalorum
08-01-13, 03:31
Didn't find anything on the forum.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/21-yrs-old-classy-petite-latina-21/8032264Google her number you will find two reviews on the other site. Cute booty rub and tug (period)

Robert 35
08-01-13, 12:07
Also I havn't seen any guys mention that invigor8 place. Has anyone tried it? Looks like some of the pics are from girls that used to be at blue moon.I've been curious about this place also. Blue moon was on my to-do list but they shut down before I had a chance to check them out.

Bjceb
08-01-13, 15:40
I've been curious about this place also. Blue moon was on my to-do list but they shut down before I had a chance to check them out.I was there once. I will not repeat. Pictures are not real. Called them and was given pretty easy directions. There were 2 girls there when I stopped in. 1 was Eva a chubby hispanic gal with huge lungs. The other one was kelly a white mid 40's to 50 ish gal. Wasn't really even given a choice, got Kelly. Told. 50 house fee and then the upsell began. I dreamt that kelly had almost full menu for $. I was disappionted during my dream that she wouldn't do a BBBJ. She didn't really listen to me either which was very disappointing and the main reason I would never repeat. Know your customer and listen to them. She didn't do that.

Stay safe and have fun.

Ichinman
08-01-13, 17:07
First time to IT. A little strange to see a guy working at the desk! I paid the fee 80 and he led me to the room. Amy who looked to be late 30's, very skinny, average looking but friendly came in and led me to the shower. She gave me a nice TS, paid plenty of attention to the parts that needed washing the most. The massage was awesome and hit all the problem areas I needed her to. Light teasing before the flip, ok HE, but I would go back again just for the massage.

Nexis
08-01-13, 19:36

I don't know if a newbe could handle her. The only turn off was her asking for money up front with specific rates for what you wanted. Cheap rates though.I went to see her on Tuesday after she got done working out at the gym around 11:45. She was nice enough but from the start I don't think she was giving me a good vibe. I'm very respectful towards all providers so its a rare occasion where I got no ending at all. I paid for an hour and we had a good convosation but nothing like what you guys got. Her massage was about a 7/10. She has an amazing body for someone her age 9/10. After she was done she wiped off the oil and said we're done. I asked her if she could provide anything extra and she said she doesn't do that ever. I was shocked after what I read. I didn't want to call her a lier or anything so tipped 20 bucks and left. IMO I think one of three things happened.

1) She doesn't give extras to black guys. (Which I'm ok with I respect providers who say that upfront so I don't waste my or her time) but I'm not ghetto or anything like that.

2) She thought I was LEO? But I don't think so. I didn't pickup that kind of vibe. From her. (I could be wrong)

3) Mabey she really did stop providing extras.

If one of you guys are close enought with her let me know, for some od reason I want to know.

CaptainRide
08-01-13, 20:00
After some other reviews on here, I decided to give them a try. The other posts were right on. I liked the location, there place was very clean and the fact that you could pick from the girls. Cannot go wrong unless something is wrong with you. A change from the usual AMP.

CR

Sex Xes
08-01-13, 22:18
I went to see her on Tuesday after she got done working out at the gym around 11:45. She was nice enough but from the start I don't think she was giving me a good vibe. I'm very respectful towards all providers so its a rare occasion where I got no ending at all. I paid for an hour and we had a good convosation but nothing like what you guys got. Her massage was about a 7/10. She has an amazing body for someone her age 9/10. After she was done she wiped off the oil and said we're done. I asked her if she could provide anything extra and she said she doesn't do that ever. I was shocked after what I read. I didn't want to call her a lier or anything so tipped 20 bucks and left. IMO I think one of three things happened.

1) She doesn't give extras to black guys. (Which I'm ok with I respect providers who say that upfront so I don't waste my or her time) but I'm not ghetto or anything like that.

2) She thought I was LEO? But I don't think so. I didn't pickup that kind of vibe. From her. (I could be wrong)

If one of you guys are close enought with her let me know, for some od reason I want to know.She is in my top 5. She is absolutely unbelievable every time. It must be the yoga that keeps her so flexible and limber. I think she may have a minimum height requirement. Perhaps you weren't tall enough when horizontal.

Snooker30
08-01-13, 23:28
Does anyone have any infomation on Kimmy or Mandy?

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kimmy-sweet-intellegent-sexy-reviewed-24/7923727

Pbwardy02
08-02-13, 08:35
I went to see her on Tuesday after she got done working out at the gym around 11:45. She was nice enough but from the start I don't think she was giving me a good vibe. I'm very respectful towards all providers so its a rare occasion where I got no ending at all. I paid for an hour and we had a good convosation but nothing like what you guys got. Her massage was about a 7/10. She has an amazing body for someone her age 9/10. After she was done she wiped off the oil and said we're done. I asked her if she could provide anything extra and she said she doesn't do that ever. I was shocked after what I read. I didn't want to call her a lier or anything so tipped 20 bucks and left. IMO I think one of three things happened.

If one of you guys are close enought with her let me know, for some od reason I want to know.You got to be more aggressive with her. You can't beat around the bush or she will think you are LEO. She is a bit standoffish but that is what makes her so great down the line. You got to say something like 'I know the little **** you are' and she will be putty in your hands. I know it's against your natural instincts as a gentlemen but you got to be direct and to the point with her. Try again my boy.

OrlandoJ
08-02-13, 09:21
Is this the infamous IHOP?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blond-bombshell-with-heavenly-hands/4746214

Pbwardy02
08-02-13, 09:30
Is this the infamous IHOP?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blond-bombshell-with-heavenly-hands/4746214Yes. The lady with the white hair is the new owner (probably just over a year now). Winter Park Massage is like a decent pizza; always good but never memorable.

TheeeGentleman
08-02-13, 17:39
Nex. You were the victim of a different newbees punishment. The comments on Heather were a joke on a perceived pretend monger. I think he has disappeared. Further board research will give you warnings of wasted time and strange visits. RTFF usually means read further back than last week.

If one of you guys are close enought with her let me know, for some od reason I want to know.

Barolo
08-02-13, 22:01
There was a posting a week or so ago by someone and it was their 1st post. Beware-SM can PM me.

Bjceb
08-02-13, 23:06
Was downtown and wanted to give them a try again. Walked in and saw older lady and was going to leave and then she said she had new young girl. I waited and a very cute girl that had just moved her from Pensacola. So I decided to make a go of. I believe her name was angela. Great massage and was actually flirting with me but was a no go on the HE. WTF. Great massage cute girl, but I didn't go there for a date.

Stay safe.

BrandOrlando
08-03-13, 08:20
Just started posting, so I am a little late on this one, but visited Luxsa a few weeks back and picked up Tiffany, a great blonde spinner who has some great hands! We talked most of the massage and I learned a lot about her. If you are looking for a great snowboarder with an awesome tugger, she's definitely one to see. Hoping to get a little more specific with my next visit though.

SGreg1234
08-03-13, 09:37
First time to IT. A little strange to see a guy working at the desk! I paid the fee 80 and he led me to the room. Amy who looked to be late 30's, very skinny, average looking but friendly came in and led me to the shower. She gave me a nice TS, paid plenty of attention to the parts that needed washing the most. The massage was awesome and hit all the problem areas I needed her to. Light teasing before the flip, ok HE, but I would go back again just for the massage.Agree- I don't like any GUY at the desk. Time better spent up the road at Star, Ashi, or MT.

Hadecologne
08-03-13, 11:29
I am new around here, and after RTFF I decided to TOFTT at Magic yesterday afternoon. It was relatively quiet when I arrived there and a perfect setting for a dream. I was given a warm TS so that I can fall asleep clean! In the dream a middle aged Korean Misha walked in. The TS was very thorough and every part was given special attention. After the TS, the dream proceeded to an hour of uninspiring massage. On the flip, without discussion for donations, a HS was offered. The dream lasted 55 minutes and woke up with a total damage of 1. 2. I doubt I will repeat.

Snake12
08-03-13, 11:32
You say,"a HS was offered.". I don't see HS on the list of abbreviations. What is an HS?

I am new around here, and after RTFF I decided to TOFTT at Magic yesterday afternoon. It was relatively quiet when I arrived there and a perfect setting for a dream. I was given a warm TS so that I can fall asleep clean! In the dream a middle aged Korean Misha walked in. The TS was very thorough and every part was given special attention. After the TS, the dream proceeded to an hour of uninspiring massage. On the flip, without discussion for donations, a HS was offered. The dream lasted 55 minutes and woke up with a total damage of 1. 2. I doubt I will repeat.

Laymedown1
08-03-13, 11:35
I've been curious about this place also. Blue moon was on my to-do list but they shut down before I had a chance to check them out.A memorable Blue Moon is missed. All I think about is Madison, Kelly Morgan and Lynn. Lynn was and still is a amazon goddess who truly loves to provide quality service to the clientele. Always love repeating with her. I believe she now is main owner of Invigor8. Her friends Kelly Morgan and Madison often advertise solo from there with the same services of quality. The best for now in Orlando. Xoxoxo to them.

Lynn. 8.5/10 with huge hour glass amazon shape 40dd-32-38.

Kelly. 9/10 tone hour glass 38dd-28-34.

Madison. 7/10 older biker tone and like to ride like a cowgirl 36dd-27-32.

Great times and memories with them.

Be safe.

LDown

VerySlowly
08-03-13, 12:59
You say,"a HS was offered.". I don't see HS on the list of abbreviations. What is an HS?HS It means a "Hand shake" others are HR or "Hand release" or HE or Happy ending, it like "Pullin' your pud or bashing your "Bishop" or just plain old jerking off. LOL

Taster6969
08-03-13, 19:13
Was in Kissimmee for the evening and stopped by to see Linda before calling it a night. She was available and was ready to relax and then play with her. Once she gets to know you the fun part always seems more enjoyable. She asked if wanted to start massage or just play. I took the massage for awhile. After about 20 min later she start to play with my rooster and get me ready. She does not waste any time and knows how to get you going. On the flip side I was able to suck on her breasts for awhile and play with her kitty with ease. She seemed to be enjoying herself for an much older Asian. 50 plus. Got her wet and then she turned around 69 and really got some good playtime. After a few minutes the deed was done and I felt very relaxed, Linda started to laugh and cleaned me off. She got dressed and asked if I wanted some water. Paid her the usual tip and she was very thankful. Said see you very soon and left. Not bad. Will try some other places, don. T like to see same girl too often.

GregCroston
08-04-13, 23:28
There was a posting a week or so ago by someone and it was their 1st post. Beware-SM can PM me.We talking about me? You pmd me. I'm legit.

GregCroston
08-04-13, 23:41
http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3966985680.html Curious about this one please pm me?

Really curious.

Be happy to share my experiences.

Went to ihop saw Tina,

Dreamt of what an uninspired handshake and massage. Yuck. All that was mising from this used up soccer mom was a marborough lite hanging out of her mouth. I was surpised how descriptive the lady answering phones was. I like woman with big lungs (tina has none) I was told Lu lu or PAtricia. Anyone try them? Ethnicity of either? Over all looks?

Which of them are appearing in this add?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cant-wait-to-get-our-hot-hands-on-you-come-see-us/7206985

"forgettable tina" is not. That much I know.

Thanks guys.

Thanks,

Cdmanoise
08-05-13, 07:31
Try Magic in Altamonte by I4 just down the road from Asahi on 436. Just like Summer, Jennie at Magic is one of my ATFs. Stay safe and enjoy.

LaharvardkidIn the are for a few weeks. After sorting through the reviews (thanks for all the good info fellow mongers) decided to try Asahi. Called the number I found on the internet for them, and after ringing for about 3 min finally went to some recording "please enter your access code". Gave up on that one as I was not about to drive 35 min to find out if they are closed. Decided on Jennie at Magic based on this review. Asked for a strong massage. Service was great, and Jenny was cute. Perhaps 8 to 9 on a scale and only because she is not getting any younger. Soft touch was great. Love the hair down the back. Dind't ask for any extras, and the standard finish was great. Definitley would repeat and will minimize any further details for my friends from LEO who are reading.

LawDog17
08-05-13, 12:20
Yes. The lady with the white hair is the new owner (probably just over a year now). Winter Park Massage is like a decent pizza; always good but never memorable.The white haired lady is not the owner, that is Lily super nice bbw who is a therapist and looks better in person. Owner is a former therapist who was also a bbw and gave great therapy. The rest is completely true. Clean nice place with showers in every room (that is important to some of us). Always reasonably priced, usually good rub, sometimes great rub and always left happy.

- Dog

LawDog17
08-05-13, 12:46
Okay campers and hobbyists, I thought with all the hype about Luxsa I would try this one out. I must say going into the dream I had low expectations despite decent reviews and some mediocore experiences that were then fixed. I thought I would be overcharged and kicked to the curb when done. I was wrong. I dreamt of a tall thin raven haired beauty named Tory or Torrie, didn't ask the spelling. Paid. 60 or. 80 for an hour (sorry I truly can't remember) it was the price quoted on the phone but did not include a discount I saw posted somewhere (.10 off hour). Upon meeting this Memphis Belle, Tory was super nice and very cool. We chatted easily. She showed me the room and went to change. I mentioned that I had read about the place and was trying it out. Tory figured out where I had read about the place and talked about future trips and how that might be good for both of us (full disclosure good reviews do earn. 2 discount) Bottom line is I don't think the prospect of a good review led to the great experience but if it did then good for me. I really believe Tory likes her job and does it well. She seemed to enjoy it. She gave a little rub to all the large muscles but this was not going to be a deep tissue massage. She moaned at all the right times and places (sometimes a little too much but it is better than the cigarette out of mouth robot working on you). Rub was 5 on the massage therapy scale but a 8 on an all the right places scale. Her looks were pure 9. 5. She is tall, dark hair, beautiful bolt ons with long beautiful nips, tiny waste and perfect ass. As great as she looks, I can't even begin to tell you how great her personality was. She is smart, funny, engaging (that means she actually listens and responds as well as starts conversations). Also, she is really good at this and does it well and isn't there to gauge anyone. If you are SM pm me and I will tell you more. I was impressed and walked away happy. They are a little short staffed and currently don't have a receptionist but in the end I had to like Luxsa even though I am not sure I wanted too.

LawDog17
08-05-13, 12:56
So a while back went to the Park Ave Spa, place where 4 hand special was listed. Turned out to be an office building behind the hotel just south of where Ocean Spa used to be located. Oh the memories. Saw an add that called my name I think it said 160 flat fee 4 hands for hour (now says 180 for hour. 140 for half hour). Went to office building, weird during day as some peole walking out looking at you funny (funny I mean staring you down like are you here for business or monkey business). Nice set up. Saw two girls, both latin one from Venezuala the other from Uruguay. Both pretty and started to rub, then upsell, asked for $$$ more for nude rub and tug. I worked them down to $.50 but that still had me heavy into the place for more than $$$. Once the tug was done it was out the door, clean yourself up. Total rip off. Could spen $ more wisely elsewhere, I won't be back. Seemed like a tourist trap or some of those places in Ft Lauderdale back in the day. No repeat. Dog

Summertime0777
08-05-13, 20:31
Against better judgment I visited Happy Panda hoping to get a good draw on the provider. Did not happen. Drew Apple from Singapore. She was nice .6 on looks with beautiful large breast (I think real). Lots on the menu but silly prices. I laughed at her at first but then realized she was serious. Tip was required up front and was higher than normal. Agreed to a std massage with HE. Massage was below average, ending was above average and ended 15 minutes early. Will I repeat? No I would rather pay the same for a 5 star experience with Jasmine.

GregCroston
08-06-13, 05:41
Healing hands was not as great as I had hoped.

No offer on anything after massage. No drape required. Couldn't get at the saggy boobs in the top (despite requests for her to wear something revealing, as she promised, she worn an old shirt).

Massage was AWFUL and oil. At least Maylaka gaver a BOMB massage. Moody or not I miss her! She had an add on CL with a pic from her modeling days. Can't find the add now. But its her in a half white top. Holy cow. I remember that bod well. When she was in a good mood things were GREAT there. Crazy thing was I bet most people thought that the pic was a generic model shot and not actually her. But she used to model.

BoredFlGuy
08-06-13, 16:25
Against better judgment I visited Happy Panda hoping to get a good draw on the provider. Did not happen. Drew Apple from Singapore. She was nice .6 on looks with beautiful large breast (I think real). Lots on the menu but silly prices. I laughed at her at first but then realized she was serious. Tip was required up front and was higher than normal. Agreed to a std massage with HE. Massage was below average, ending was above average and ended 15 minutes early. Will I repeat? No I would rather pay the same for a 5 star experience with Jasmine.Boy, does this sound familiar, saw her 2 weeks ago and she wanted waaaaaaaay too dam much. Posted a review elsewhere, wish I'd gotten lulu? She was at the desk when I left quite unhappy,NEVER AGAIN at this joint.

GregCroston
08-07-13, 00:17
Provider was REALLY nice (attitude wise) looked a little "worn out" but nice bod overall. She was working a double that day. She was cool about changing the sheet on the table as it was stained (had a few other cleanliness concerns as well, but again I am a bit of a clean freak. Tiffany was her name, said she was new. Massage was very light. (I didn't ask for anything more) and she was good at teasing. Nice finish. Expect to drop between $1. 60-$2. 00 there for what most people I'm sure are looking for. A good massage. She was so nice that I hate to say anything bad about her, had some reservations (And not about the veal) but PM me for more info. Overall experience I need to agree with the boards consensus here. Great place. You can spend an eternity finding it though. Hidden gem.

Gave little more than standard handshake during our first meeting. To be expected.

I also found out never to tell a provider it is your "first time" and wear shoes.

As awesome as Tiffany was I would like to try Selena next time just to mix it up (saw her come into work in the hallway in the afternoon, towards the end of my treatment).

Massage / aromatherapy: 6-7 (I am sure I could have asked for more pressure but didn't want to)

Overall looks: 7 Tiffany was nice and place looked fairly clean. (got new sheets because I asked to change the cloth!)

Overall experience: 8-9 She was so friendly and nice. And good at what she does.

Here's to hoping Barlolo hasn't gotten you all thinking I am uncle LEO.

(thanks for the warm welcome BTW)

Cheers

Worldsoffun
08-08-13, 01:30
Made another trip. Saw Mulan. Dayum! What a great time. I usually ask for Lola, but she was busy. Let me say that Mulan has a great personality, great hands and incredible little body. When I left my knees were weak. Now I have a tough decision when I go back. I really love this place. Well run. Mulan told me that she had a bad review on the Forum but a number of ones. I can't imagine a bad review. Prices are listed in other reviews.

You did good darlin'!

WOF

BobbyJ2013
08-08-13, 05:11
So a while back went to the Park Ave Spa, place where 4 hand special was listed. Turned out to be an office building behind the hotel just south of where Ocean Spa used to be located. Oh the memories. Saw an add that called my name I think it said 160 flat fee 4 hands for hour (now says 180 for hour. 140 for half hour). Went to office building, weird during day as some peole walking out looking at you funny (funny I mean staring you down like are you here for business or monkey business). Nice set up. Saw two girls, both latin one from Venezuala the other from Uruguay. Both pretty and started to rub, then upsell, asked for $$$ more for nude rub and tug. I worked them down to $.50 but that still had me heavy into the place for more than $$$. Once the tug was done it was out the door, clean yourself up. Total rip off. Could spen $ more wisely elsewhere, I won't be back. Seemed like a tourist trap or some of those places in Ft Lauderdale back in the day. No repeat. DogFirst timer here. Long time lurker. Had the 4-hand Sunday special. Both Latin. Not really my first choice. But it was the only one. I was tired and already there. Nothing special. Very little roaming. No girl on girl. Overall a waste of $$.

BobbyJ2013
08-08-13, 05:48
Made another trip. Saw Mulan. Dayum! What a great time. I usually ask for Lola, but she was busy. Let me say that Mulan has a great personality, great hands and incredible little body. When I left my knees were weak. Now I have a tough decision when I go back. I really love this place. Well run. Mulan told me that she had a bad review on the Forum but a number of ones. I can't imagine a bad review. Prices are listed in other reviews.

You did good darlin'!

WOFFinally decided to give Luxsa a try. Just had a quick day dream. I had an asian girl. Mulan or Mingnon something like that. Sweet girl, soft body. That was a real turn off for me. I was in and out. I will try them again. Still not convinced this is all its cracked up to be.

BobbyJ2013
08-08-13, 05:50
HS It means a "Hand shake" others are HR or "Hand release" or HE or Happy ending, it like "Pullin' your pud or bashing your "Bishop" or just plain old jerking off. LOLBashing your "Bishop" Haven't heard that one in a while! LOL

BobbyJ2013
08-08-13, 06:16
I am new around here, and after RTFF I decided to TOFTT at Magic yesterday afternoon. It was relatively quiet when I arrived there and a perfect setting for a dream. I was given a warm TS so that I can fall asleep clean! In the dream a middle aged Korean Misha walked in. The TS was very thorough and every part was given special attention. After the TS, the dream proceeded to an hour of uninspiring massage. On the flip, without discussion for donations, a HS was offered. The dream lasted 55 minutes and woke up with a total damage of 1. 2. I doubt I will repeat.This weekend I ventured over to the space coast. Figured why not. Found my way to Magic. I too dreamed of the same woman. For an hour. Basic massage. High School level HS. It got the job done. Barley.

GregCroston
08-08-13, 11:56
Afraid to take a chance.

Would feel a lot more comfortable if someone could give me some insight into these?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3986551044.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3984433184.html

Thanks

NaughtyGradez
08-08-13, 14:05
Afraid to take a chance.

Would feel a lot more comfortable if someone could give me some insight into these?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3986551044.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3984433184.html

ThanksI've seen the first Julie when she had a incall by altamonte mall maybe a year ago perhaps a little longer not mad to look at standard rub without tipping. Think I paid 60 a little older for my taste and she spooks easy took a few attemps to meet her I never repeated. I've heard some have gotten her to drop her top but I didn't try

OrlandoJ
08-08-13, 14:29
I've seen the first Julie when she had a incall by altamonte mall maybe a year ago perhaps a little longer not mad to look at standard rub without tipping. Think I paid 60 a little older for my taste and she spooks easy took a few attemps to meet her I never repeated. I've heard some have gotten her to drop her top but I didn't tryAll I have to add is consider where you saw these ads. I know half the fun is finding a jewel in the rough but most of these ladies are just trying to make a buck and they are mostly legit. Someone posted a comment about Theresa in Lake Mary, she is legit. If your lucky you might get a HJ but your odds are just as fair to be walking back to your car with a hard on. And I know that nothing else is ever available. Don't believe any reports you might have read somewhere else, that post was pure fiction. Moral of my story, stick to the ones that you know or at least don't ***** about rolling craps when you take your chances.

Andrew Cz
08-08-13, 15:40
Where, pray tell, is Luxsa?

HomerGP
08-08-13, 16:38
Where, pray tell, is Luxsa?Http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ur-late-night-sensual-delight-luxsa-busty-brunette-bombshells-await-u-22/8780837

They will give directions.

BuffGuy111
08-08-13, 19:38
Looks like our favorite party pooper uncle popped 3 yesterday.

Mereco
08-08-13, 21:25
Looks like our favorite party pooper uncle popped 3 yesterday. Humm I wonder which one.

BigJim959
08-08-13, 23:08
And that's all of the info you're going to give us?

Worldsoffun
08-09-13, 00:31
Finally decided to give Luxsa a try. Just had a quick day dream. I had an asian girl. Mulan or Mingnon something like that. Sweet girl, soft body. That was a real turn off for me. I was in and out. I will try them again. Still not convinced this is all its cracked up to be.I guess it's a case of YMMV. Mulan was wonderful. Perhaps it was my smile or my charm that inspired her!

LOL!

Pbwardy02
08-09-13, 04:28
And that's all of the info you're going to give us?Just saw the pics. Can't find any articles but I would guess Annes in Winter Park or Miss May based on the pictures. Be careful out there.

BuffGuy111
08-09-13, 12:13
I'm not an AMP guy, just noticed the mugshots and wanted to give those who are a heads up.

Stay safe out there.

And that's all of the info you're going to give us?

OrlandoJ
08-09-13, 14:06
I'm not an AMP guy, just noticed the mugshots and wanted to give those who are a heads up.

Stay safe out there.All Asians look the same to me. Is something Riley Cooper might say. And it looks like the did a big sweep in Jacksonville.

Luxsa123
08-09-13, 14:29
Not sure about AMPM's but I noticed a few independents went down. Be safe.

Natasha xoxo.

BuffGuy111
08-09-13, 15:55
Good one OJ

Tex Cobb
08-09-13, 19:05
All I have to add is consider where you saw these ads. I know half the fun is finding a jewel in the rough but most of these ladies are just trying to make a buck and they are mostly legit. Someone posted a comment about Theresa in Lake Mary, she is legit. If your lucky you might get a HJ but your odds are just as fair to be walking back to your car with a hard on. And I know that nothing else is ever available. Don't believe any reports you might have read somewhere else, that post was pure fiction. Moral of my story, stick to the ones that you know or at least don't ***** about rolling craps when you take your chances.Teresa in Lake Mary is YMMV. No doubt about it.

Quietus
08-09-13, 19:33
What's a good place for a massage in Altamonte? My neck and shoulders are killing me. I was going to go to Sage Thai Massage but they are closed already. I don't want a hack oiling me up. I need some relief (extras aren't paramount but will of course be appreciated). Thanks!

MetroGuy2
08-10-13, 05:18
Just saw the pics. Can't find any articles but I would guess Annes in Winter Park or Miss May based on the pictures. Be careful out there.If you look. You'll see both counties were hit. Hmmm. I wonder how they knew where to go? They are so smart!

MetroGuy2
08-10-13, 05:23
Just saw the pics. Can't find any articles but I would guess Annes in Winter Park or Miss May based on the pictures. Be careful out there.
What's a good place for a massage in Altamonte? My neck and shoulders are killing me. I was going to go to Sage Thai Massage but they are closed already. I don't want a hack oiling me up. I need some relief (extras aren't paramount but will of course be appreciated). Thanks!Why don't you go to Sage Thai Massage?

World Peace
08-10-13, 08:34
I was in the mood for an asian dream and TOFTT when I knew I shouldn't.

This ad is a total lie. It claims to $40 with a table shower. I was told the ad is false and they have no control over it. So I had a dream with with $60 I did however get a nice massage off an old lady. No "beautiful' girls in sight, and I was told it was just her when I asked on who else was working. Absolutely no extras and everything was covered, even the table shower. I woke up and didn't want to have that dream again.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-summer-special-best-sweet-asian-free-table-shower-24/7483935

TopGun9181
08-10-13, 11:26
I saw the first Julie at her incall on westwood. Standard massage nice lady but no xtra.

I've seen the first Julie when she had a incall by altamonte mall maybe a year ago perhaps a little longer not mad to look at standard rub without tipping. Think I paid 60 a little older for my taste and she spooks easy took a few attemps to meet her I never repeated. I've heard some have gotten her to drop her top but I didn't try

TopGun9181
08-10-13, 11:52
She was my ATF have not seen her in a while but she was always great however last time I went there was a party next door and some of the guys tried to break in my car so I never went back.

Russian ending

Timy1979
08-10-13, 20:24
Teresa in Lake Mary is YMMV. No doubt about it.I love Teresa, always leave happy. Don't be pushy she's a true gem. Treat her right and she'll treat you right.

Whiskeysours
08-11-13, 01:33
I was in the mood for an asian dream and TOFTT when I knew I shouldn't.

This ad is a total lie. It claims to $40 with a table shower. I was told the ad is false and they have no control over it. So I had a dream with with $60 I did however get a nice massage off an old lady. No "beautiful' girls in sight, and I was told it was just her when I asked on who else was working. Absolutely no extras and everything was covered, even the table shower. I woke up and didn't want to have that dream again.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-summer-special-best-sweet-asian-free-table-shower-24/7483935When these AMP scammers try to pull that crap, just turn around and walk out with your dough and let them try to shake down some other sucker. None of the dozens of AMP ads should ever be believed for the pics, prices or services advertised.

CanAm1220
08-11-13, 08:13
She was my ATF have not seen her in a while but she was always great however last time I went there was a party next door and some of the guys tried to break in my car so I never went back.Topgun I am sorry that happened to you. I have been a client of Mya's for 3- years and have seen her several, several times, ALL times of day and never had any kind of problem. Her neighborhood my not look like Windermere, but it is very safe. These are just people that my not have much but are just trying to survive. ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN TO SEE MYA CAN ATTEST that her place is very clean and well decorated inside and well worth the trip! Even Mya feels comfortable parking her beautiful black Z out side. Be good to her she is wonderful!

TMF714
08-11-13, 15:14
Can attest to Canam's post-clean inside, and no trouble outside. Had a great time the very first meeting.

Member #4881
08-11-13, 16:00
Just saw her ad on BP but no valid reviews online. Anyone familiar with her? She said she's located by airport.

Here's link. Thanks in advance.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunday-fun-day-mckenzie-flat-rate-23/9022175

Member #4882
08-12-13, 03:31
I have seen MYA once and the service as good the place in clean on the inside. The area is not the best. But I had no issues and I Highly recommend MYA.

Cornelius12
08-12-13, 15:19
Have been lurking the site for a while, but never posted. I read all the good things the members here said about luxsa so I decided to have a go for myself. I have had a few visits to some area AMP's with YMMV results. Never found a place worth posting a review about.

I saw Lola this afternoon and it was a terrific experience. The location is cool, the place is nice inside, and obviously my time with Lola was great. I will definitely be going back. In fact, I don't see any reason to go anywhere else.

OmgYes01
08-12-13, 15:33
Hi I am coming into town tomorrow and curious if there are any decent massage places in town. I will be staying by the airport but do have wheels and will be driving back up from a meeting in the Kissimmee area around 4 PM. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

TopGun9181
08-12-13, 16:47
I agree her place is SUPER CLEAN and SAFE. And I will repeat just moved a little north from her. The few times I went nothing happened but like you said maybe someone desperate. When I go to these places I always make sure nothing is in my car. But again I HIGHLY Recommend her.

Topgun I am sorry that happened to you. I have been a client of Mya's for 3- years and have seen her several, several times, ALL times of day and never had any kind of problem. Her neighborhood my not look like Windermere, but it is very safe. These are just people that my not have much but are just trying to survive. ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN TO SEE MYA CAN ATTEST that her place is very clean and well decorated inside and well worth the trip! Even Mya feels comfortable parking her beautiful black Z out side. Be good to her she is wonderful!

UcJedi
08-12-13, 23:56
Just saw her ad on BP but no valid reviews online. Anyone familiar with her? She said she's located by airport.

Here's link. Thanks in advance.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunday-fun-day-mckenzie-flat-rate-23/9022175You will need to ask for Jackie if you want the girl closer to the picks.

Scottluvsbbw
08-13-13, 14:58
Does anybody had any experience there? My fav AMP (Spa Serenity on NOBT) has been letting me down lately.

Fllooking69
08-13-13, 22:09
For the new person coming to town, I would say read back through some of the previous posts as these threads have a wealth of knowledge and you will see where you can go and what ladies are good to ask for.

UOTE=OmgYes01; 1843591]Hi I am coming into town tomorrow and curious if there are any decent massage places in town. I will be staying by the airport but do have wheels and will be driving back up from a meeting in the Kissimmee area around 4 PM. Any advice is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Fllooking69
08-13-13, 22:13
Was in the mood for an actual massage so went to see one of my favorites Lucia at ihop. She gives a great hard massage and the ending is one that you can not complain about. Menu was open as usual and depending on what you want to spend you will always leave with smile on face.

Worldsoffun
08-14-13, 00:04
Does anybody had any experience there? My fav AMP (Spa Serenity on NOBT) has been letting me down lately.I've been there once and just got the standard Rub & Tug. Nothing to write home about. The massage was so, so at best. It's been a while since I've been there though.

WOF

TopGun9181
08-14-13, 11:04
Anyone ever see this in Orlando this is a good fantasy however they look like a 3 on the scale.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/fl-mother-daughter-prostitution-interview-20130813.0, 5142954. Story

Black22
08-14-13, 12:41
Had a dream of Lucy this past weekend. Nice lady with great body. Massage was of decent quality, although better than most. Flip was after 30 min, Menu is open if but only partook of handshake. After the shake we had 15 minutes left and she spent the remainder on a head & foot massage. Would repeat.

TopGun9181
08-14-13, 18:18
Went to this AMP on John Young and 192 last night. Firs the add said 20 off when I got there the lady said she does not know what I am talking about when I came to leave she said okay I call manager. After a brief convo she agreed and gave her $ when she got back my change the. 4 she gave me was FAKE. I told her it was fake and that I wanted my money back. She got my bill gave her the .4 and left.

Be careful

BoredFlGuy
08-14-13, 20:37
Does anybody had any experience there? My fav AMP (Spa Serenity on NOBT) has been letting me down lately.I was there quite awhile ago, won't come even remotely close to what Serenity offered.

Scottluvsbbw
08-14-13, 22:42
I was there quite awhile ago, won't come even remotely close to what Serenity offered.Serenity always been very good to me (Linda only) but past few times they've wanted doubled my normal.

MetroGuy2
08-15-13, 01:40
What now? Counterfeit money?

Went to this AMP on John Young and 192 last night. Firs the add said 20 off when I got there the lady said she does not know what I am talking about when I came to leave she said okay I call manager. After a brief convo she agreed and gave her $ when she got back my change the. 4 she gave me was FAKE. I told her it was fake and that I wanted my money back. She got my bill gave her the. 4 and left.

Be careful

Spice Shot
08-15-13, 10:16
Thought I would check Orlando for any reports on "Touch of Grace", could not find any from Daytona searches.

Any report on what she is about would be appreciated, PM or posts.

Thanks.

HH.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/thp/3996326831.html

HomerGP
08-15-13, 10:24
Had a good dream over the weekend with some magic moments in Altamonte. Parking behind facility, I was greeted by a nice looking korean in her late 30s with great bolts, her name is Yuki, I was reading some reports about this place, it seemed she was gone but she is back now. Tableshower available and all important parts cleaned throughout. Medium massage was good, sometimes it was even hard massage. All I have to say is that it was a good time, wake up very relaxed and relieved. I will definitely repeat, I felt safety and comfortable during my entire time there.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-unexpected-body-massage-by-real-young-beautiful-girls-24/7657623

Be safe,

HomerGP

BoredFlGuy
08-15-13, 18:46
Serenity always been very good to me (Linda only) but past few times they've wanted doubled my normal.Dammit man, she was my favorite.

Eelectri
08-15-13, 19:50
This place has always been good and have had good therapists but lately they are asking for too much for what its been delivered!

JMHO and I will not give them more when I can get better service with a GFE provider.

EE

TheeeGentleman
08-17-13, 08:35
Saw an ad for A-Spa on Lee advertising $60 for an hour and they do a back walk. The girl at the desk said $70, and had trouble with any discussion so I just paid the $70. The room did not have bars on the ceiling for a back walk, so I didn't bother asking. Rub was ok, but not great. No discussion of tip and got typical AMP service. Asked for some addl enhanced services, but she said sorry not available. I was actually looking for the back walk, and if more than standard AMP service it would have been great. Won't be back since neither were available.

Taster6969
08-17-13, 18:41
Stopped by T & C Massage and saw amy / linda. Not sure what her name is Paid 50 for half hr. She was very friendly and happy to see me. When you are a regular it's much easier to get the full menu. No leo to worry about. Gave me about 15 minute massage before she started playing with my rooster and got me hard. On the flip I was able to play with her boobs for awhile. Small but able to play for awhile with no restrictions. She asked what I wanted to do and asked for a BJ & 69 for the agreed fee. She agreed and went to work. Boy she does a great job with her mouth and she seemed to be enjoying her self while I was busy licking the kitty. She adds sounds to make it more real and I enjoyed myself. After the pop she asked me if I was happy and began to towel me down and get me some water. Gave her the usual tip and both were happy. Thanks. Not bad for and old Asian. This place has 2 girls working and offer good menu.

SabrinaT
08-18-13, 10:16
I just wanted to say thank you again for my dreamers. You guys are amazing and thank you for the patience as I had a very busy month! I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry I couldn't respond to as many messages as I wanted lately but I am back now and try my best to get back to you asap. If you have any questions just pm me. Again thank you all for being loyal and understanding!

Xoxo,

Sabrina

GeorgeTapas
08-18-13, 20:38
Well, I finally got around to visiting Luxusa. I can't believe that I spent so much wasted time at various AMPs before this. I will be back, again and again.

Meke 395
08-19-13, 17:48
Recently saw this cute little one, she works with Merlot, but I only did one on one. It is her in the pics, her body is to die for. I went in for the standard body rub, and got what I expected. Her body is one of the best ever. Very friendly, will be back.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-your-catch-of-the-day-let-me-play-with-your-hook-line-and-sinkernew-play-mate-22/8345248

Pbwardy02
08-20-13, 11:14
So I saw Boston Pam in Winter Park a few weeks back. She is near the intersection of Lee and 17-92. She is apparently in a relationship and no longer providing extras of any type. She is preparing for an art show and the new BF put the hammer down on extras. She is still a nice lady and does provide a decent massage.

I was interested in seeing this lady below. Any experiences out there?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4013332076.html

Sex Xes
08-20-13, 12:55
So I saw Boston Pam in Winter Park a few weeks back. She is near the intersection of Lee and 17-92. She is apparently in a relationship and no longer providing extras of any type. She is preparing for an art show and the new BF put the hammer down on extras. She is still a nice lady and does provide a decent massage.

I was interested in seeing this lady below. Any experiences out there?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4013332076.htmlSee post #8161. One yes and one no. As always YMMV, and the tie goes to the runner.

Bjceb
08-20-13, 15:35
See post #8161. One yes and one no. As always YMMV, and the tie goes to the runner.Don't waste your time with her. I finally gave a her a shot a while back and forgot to post. She actually makes you sign a piece of paper that says you don't exect extras even if you get aroused during her session. I would call it a total waste to time. No real massage included. JUST BS.

Stay safe.

Gruglok
08-20-13, 15:56
Don't waste your time with her. I finally gave a her a shot a while back and forgot to post. She actually makes you sign a piece of paper that says you don't exect extras even if you get aroused during her session. I would call it a total waste to time. No real massage included. JUST BS.

Stay safe.LOL! No way.

Turbo4
08-20-13, 16:20
Stopped by T & C Massage and saw amy / linda. Not sure what her name is Paid 50 for half hr. She was very friendly and happy to see me. When you are a regular it's much easier to get the full menu. No leo to worry about. Gave me about 15 minute massage before she started playing with my rooster and got me hard. On the flip I was able to play with her boobs for awhile. Small but able to play for awhile with no restrictions. She asked what I wanted to do and asked for a BJ & 69 for the agreed fee. She agreed and went to work. Boy she does a great job with her mouth and she seemed to be enjoying her self while I was busy licking the kitty. She adds sounds to make it more real and I enjoyed myself. After the pop she asked me if I was happy and began to towel me down and get me some water. Gave her the usual tip and both were happy. Thanks. Not bad for and old Asian. This place has 2 girls working and offer good menu.Good to hear some good stuff from this one.

BigJim959
08-20-13, 22:15
Visited on a Mon afternoon. First visit, but no one asked. Lisa met me at front desk. I mentioned BP add said $10 off and she took 70 for hr. Offered shower which she gave. It was fine but nothing special. In fact covered the goods after flip and didn't wash there. Dried me off and back to room. On table, covered me with towel and said someone would be in 5 min.

Few min later, cici arrived. Solid medium massage of neck, back, legs. She was about 5', attractive, not a spinner, be's, not good at ages. After flip, no discussion of tip. She didn't mind my rubbing her upper legs or other stuff. Maybe my best flip yet. Seemed like I've known her a while even tho we just met. With some extra time on clock, she gave best foot massage ever. We finally chatted near the end. She asked if I was coming back tomorrow. I wish.

Pankaj
08-21-13, 08:54
I haven't been on the board for a while, but went to AGG about a month ago. I drew Cici, so seemed nice enough. Massage was really good, but getting long. And so I asked how much time left. She said 5 minutes. I hinted towards where the tension remained but she acted like she didn't get it, so I made things a little clearer and she told me to do it myself. She got me oil and took over once I started but it was just weird and awkward and a terrible HS. She then got all friendly and lightly kissed me on the lips a few times and kept saying "see you next time!" Never went back.

That was oddly my one and only really bad experience at an AMP. I am wondering if laying the tip out at the beginning made her nervous. Every place else, it has made negotiating open and simple.

Looking at Magic or maybe 192 Therapy next. Or just pop back into Luxsa.

Johnaxsa
08-21-13, 13:00
Don't waste your time with her. I finally gave a her a shot a while back and forgot to post. She actually makes you sign a piece of paper that says you don't exect extras even if you get aroused during her session. I would call it a total waste to time. No real massage included. JUST BS.

Stay safe.Big flirt and lots of roaming but when you walk out to your car you have a big erection. Saw her twice maybe think there was something going to happen the second time. Nothing. Sweet lady though with a beautiful mind.

DeeLand76
08-21-13, 14:06
Visited there on my lunch. Middle aged Asian named Angela. Pretty, nice body. Lots on menu, I opted for standard service. Nicely done.

Bjceb
08-21-13, 15:58
She just moved closer to me on 436 so I decided to finally give a her a go. She does not require draping. She is 100% legit. I don't believe there are any extras. Her new location is with her boy friend or her husband. He looks like he is running the show, but she is the only one doing massage. She looks better in person, but no luck on extras. Too bad because she looks like she would be fun. Massage was ok, but for a legit massage. 75 is a lot to be charging. I would give it an 8, but I know there are better legit massages out there for less money.

Stay safe out there.

http://orlando.backpage.com/HealthServices/massage-therapy-incall-75-407-489-1687-calltext/8452984

Outdoorsman
08-21-13, 18:23
TOFTT on a new joint (they are popping up so fast can't keep track of it) Orchid on Tky Lk Road by Wal Mart.

So many ads say new but this place really is. There were drills and saws going on after my session started.

Place is big probably 8 rooms or so. If it takes off we'll be tripping over each other. Very small rooms, great new table shower room, think there may be two. Nice clean new linens and towels. Also they give you the full 60 minutes.

Now the not so great, could swear the ad I read said 65, got there and sign showed options with hours starting at $70.

Gave her $80, brings me only $ 5 change with something about shower extra, almost no English spoken so we're off to a not so good start. Decent table shower, masage very average and way too much oil, like I've never seen before, almost felt like giving them a extra $10 so they could buy some more.

On flip tip was asked for and I had to get up and get the money ($40) out then a couple of minutes of asking for more. Stayed with 40, lackluster ending then you wouldn't believe it breaks out the oil again. Finally had to say that great just some hot towels please.

Saw a younger more attractive gal on the way out who looked fun but got the feelings she's Mamasan. Mine was on the older side

Will not repeat unles I hear things have changed. Too bad, nice place

Outdoorsman
08-22-13, 07:01
Here's the link to the Orchid report below.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4016135894.html

SpikeFL
08-22-13, 15:15
A memorable Blue Moon is missed. All I think about is Madison, Kelly Morgan and Lynn. Lynn was and still is a amazon goddess who truly loves to provide quality service to the clientele. Always love repeating with her. I believe she now is main owner of Invigor8. Her friends Kelly Morgan and Madison often advertise solo from there with the same services of quality. The best for now in Orlando. Xoxoxo to them.

Lynn. 8.5/10 with huge hour glass amazon shape 40dd-32-38.

Kelly. 9/10 tone hour glass 38dd-28-34.

Madison. 7/10 older biker tone and like to ride like a cowgirl 36dd-27-32.

Great times and memories with them.

Be safe.

LDownI kept seeing ads for Invigor8 so decided to see if they lived up to their name. Very convenient to downtown, just a block or so from the house where Elite was for a while. The only one who was a available to participate in my invigoration was Kelly. Very nice lady, a little older than the ladies at Luxsa or MBS. Discussions to the point, and 20 minutes later I was truly invigorated. The happiness stage of invigoration reminded me of my last trip to the Far East. A little pricey, but I'll consider another visit just after payday!

SFL

ChkdOut
08-22-13, 17:16
For those lucky enough to have visited Luxsa, how long did it take for you to actually have someone pick up the phone to set up a dream? Is it the luck of draw? I have tried for the last 3 days at different hours of the day but with no such luck. Even left a # for them to call back but that hasn't worked either. With all the great reads, I thought to I'd them a try. So for those lucky enough to have visited them, did it take a while to get in contact with someone? Just hate to keep calling and calling.

Luxsa123
08-22-13, 22:57
I do apologize for your difficulty in reaching us. We are actually in transition of moving to a larger location due to our increased growth. Many clients have also requested a shower so I wanted to add that into our services and thats just no feasable to do at our existing location. We have been setting up the new location the past 2 days. The girls however will be working the next few days until the new location is completed. You may inbox me to schedule an appointment. Again, I do apologize for this but please know I am constantly working to increase / improve our services. In order to do that we needed to upgrade to a large facility. Thank you for your patience w / us & I hope to see you soon!

Natasha.

For those lucky enough to have visited Luxsa, how long did it take for you to actually have someone pick up the phone to set up a dream? Is it the luck of draw? I have tried for the last 3 days at different hours of the day but with no such luck. Even left a # for them to call back but that hasn't worked either. With all the great reads, I thought to I'd them a try. So for those lucky enough to have visited them, did it take a while to get in contact with someone? Just hate to keep calling and calling.

SpikeFL
08-22-13, 23:15
For those lucky enough to have visited Luxsa, how long did it take for you to actually have someone pick up the phone to set up a dream? Is it the luck of draw? I have tried for the last 3 days at different hours of the day but with no such luck. Even left a # for them to call back but that hasn't worked either. With all the great reads, I thought to I'd them a try. So for those lucky enough to have visited them, did it take a while to get in contact with someone? Just hate to keep calling and calling.I have seen similar posts from others, but never had that Problem with Luxsa. In all my visits, they have always cheerfully answered within a few rings.

Keep trying!

Spacemanfl
08-23-13, 00:07
I have seen similar posts from others, but never had that Problem with Luxsa. In all my visits, they have always cheerfully answered within a few rings.

Keep trying!I've always had them answer the phone promptly but occasional problems with the person who answered. I do know they have had a difficult time finding reliable front desk help.

Scottluvsbbw
08-23-13, 03:37
This report is a bit overdue. Since my fab AMP decided to go downhill I opted to contact a few others I know. My first choice was Candy who I called the night before, then that am, then again and I kept getting postponed another hour. I know this run around is very not like Candy so I hope everything was ok. After cruising obt with not much to my liking I called the IHOP in winter park. Lucia answered who I seen once before but not much luck, prob my doing. But I've frequent IHOP and always find her to he the most beautiful. So I scheduled to see her :30. I arrived and this time I didn't beat around the Bush and took things in my hand. Ok massage before flip, after flip I was very satisfied. Fabulous girl, fabulous body, fabulous stellar performance. As always your mileage may vary but I think I found my new girl.

TheeeGentleman
08-23-13, 18:02
Here is the ad for this place. They are actually advertising $55 for an hour. And they charged you $75. I was going to go there tonight. But I hate that trickery.

TOFTT on a new joint (they are popping up so fast can't keep track of it) Orchid on Tky Lk Road by Wal Mart.

So many ads say new but this place really is. There were drills and saws going on after my session started.

Place is big probably 8 rooms or so. If it takes off we'll be tripping over each other. Very small rooms, great new table shower room, think there may be two. Nice clean new linens and towels. Also they give you the full 60 minutes.

Now the not so great, could swear the ad I read said 65, got there and sign showed options with hours starting at $70.

Gave her $80, brings me only $ 5 change with something about shower extra, almost no English spoken so we're off to a not so good start. Decent table shower, masage very average and way too much oil, like I've never seen before, almost felt like giving them a extra $10 so they could buy some more.

On flip tip was asked for and I had to get up and get the money ($40) out then a couple of minutes of asking for more. Stayed with 40, lackluster ending then you wouldn't believe it breaks out the oil again. Finally had to say that great just some hot towels please.

Saw a younger more attractive gal on the way out who looked fun but got the feelings she's Mamasan. Mine was on the older side.

Will not repeat unles I hear things have changed. Too bad, nice place

Whiskeysours
08-24-13, 08:05
Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable Non-AMP provider of GFE? Not necessarily FS. PM if preferable.

Outdoorsman
08-24-13, 11:12
Here is the ad for this place. They are actually advertising $55 for an hour. And they charged you $75. I was going to go there tonight. But I hate that trickery.It's particularly surprising that they would come out of the gate that way. Since they are close to Universal maybe they figure they work the tourist trade so they are not looking for repeat business anyway

Carlosa
08-24-13, 22:18
I know if I go to Miami I can get a NURU Massage.

Is there any one here in Orlanod that does a good NURU job?

TheeeGentleman
08-24-13, 22:45
There used to be a place off of Raleigh in a townhome advertised as The House of Aura. She used to have ads on backpage and had her own web site. Now that you ask for Nuru. I have not noticed her ads in a long time, and her web site appears to be gone. Hope all is well with her. She was a nice lady and gave a great experience. Yes, real Nuru gel and all.

I know if I go to Miami I can get a NURU Massage.

Is there any one here in Orlanod that does a good NURU job?

Otwist
08-25-13, 07:48
There used to be a place off of Raleigh in a townhome advertised as The House of Aura. She used to have ads on backpage and had her own web site. Now that you ask for Nuru. I have not noticed her ads in a long time, and her web site appears to be gone. Hope all is well with her. She was a nice lady and gave a great experience. Yes, real Nuru gel and all.Aura retired and so far seems to be making it stick.

Citywalk
08-25-13, 07:52
There used to be a place off of Raleigh in a townhome advertised as The House of Aura. She used to have ads on backpage and had her own web site. Now that you ask for Nuru. I have not noticed her ads in a long time, and her web site appears to be gone. Hope all is well with her. She was a nice lady and gave a great experience. Yes, real Nuru gel and all.Aura has retired from the hobby.

Outdoorsman
08-25-13, 10:10
Does anyone have any information on Jade that they would like to share.

Service, rates, accurate pics and location

Thanks.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/trouble-sleeping-come-relax-with-this-filipino-beauty-28/4505740

Smokedmeat
08-25-13, 19:09
Would you look at those legs. They go all way up to her shoulders, yum yum! Holy shit if she is real I know where I'm spending my next dream. SM.

Does anyone have any information on Jade that they would like to share.

Service, rates, accurate pics and location

Thanks.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/trouble-sleeping-come-relax-with-this-filipino-beauty-28/4505740

Sillyolman
08-25-13, 19:42
Would you look at those legs. They go all way up to her shoulders, yum yum! Holy shit if she is real I know where I'm spending my next dream. SM.She is a big tease that does not deliver

Smokedmeat
08-25-13, 19:50
She is a big tease that does not deliverI love a challenge, any idea how much she charges for the hour massage? Just to see her and those sexy legs rub all over me after the flip would be a nice dream. Self service maybe?

Jimhatz
08-25-13, 20:36
I called her before but never saw and her rates were 100 / hh and160 / hr for as she said full body rub front and back. I don't know what kind of roaming she allows.

I love a challenge, any idea how much she charges for the hour massage? Just to see her and those sexy legs rub all over me after the flip would be a nice dream. Self service maybe?

ChkdOut
08-26-13, 08:10
I do apologize for your difficulty in reaching us. We are actually in transition of moving to a larger location due to our increased growth. Many clients have also requested a shower so I wanted to add that into our services and thats just no feasable to do at our existing location. We have been setting up the new location the past 2 days. The girls however will be working the next few days until the new location is completed. You may inbox me to schedule an appointment. Again, I do apologize for this but please know I am constantly working to increase / improve our services. In order to do that we needed to upgrade to a large facility. Thank you for your patience w / us & I hope to see you soon!

Natasha.Nice to see you are paying attention to the boards and its good to hear that you are expanding. You have a PM, hopefully I hope to hear from you sooner than later.

Ichinman
08-26-13, 17:12
I saw they are reopen so I decided to go there to check it out. Noting special, massage 8/10, looks 7/10 early 30's, not enough tease prior to the flip, standard HE and very limited roaming.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b-sister-spa-407-482-6611/6968209