PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195

Indian River
05-27-12, 21:44
I hope Michelle does not read this. If she does, she may not treat that good any longer.

I have seen her numerous times. The last time was just a couple of days ago in fact. First off, she's currently not working in the Kissimmee area as of right now. She said her sister and boyfriend (or husband) are staying there at that moment so she's now on the West side of town very close to VCC in a decent apartment complex. I texted her last weekend in an attempt to meet up with her then, but she didn't respond until 3 days later! When she finally did, she replied that "yes" another meeting could be arranged. Ended up texting her asking if she'd let me feel what its like to be inside of her this time just to see how she would respond. At first she didn't answer outright, but instead just asked if I could come early. I asked her again if she would be ok with penetration to which she texted back promptly with yet another simple "yes".

Fast forward to the actual meeting, her place was on the 2nd floor with the massage table right there in the main room. Her place was very clean if that is of any importance. After a bit of small talk and her asking how I have been since I had not seen her in a while, she asked me if I wanted the massage."Of course" I said. Her massage was good as usual, but after the flip she wasn't as willing to lose her underwear and pants this time around and didn't want me going down on her like I had done on all my other previous visits with her. While she was stroking my cock (IMO she has the best technique of anyone) I once again attempted to get her to shed her lower coverings. She was very hesitant, but eventually succumbed to my wishes although she didn't fully remove her panties, just kind of slid them down a bit.

When I inquired about the FS she told me she was ok with via text, she sort of played dumb acting like she didn't know what I was talking about. After pushing the issue some more, she asked me if I brought a cover, which I did not. I was actually hoping she'd let me slide in there regardless, but no luck. (NOTE: All you BB preachers out there can just keep your snide comments to yourself, thank you! I've been flamed enough already for it in the past and frankly don't need to hear anymore about it!) Anyways, after expressing my disappointment, she playfully told me it was my fault for not coming prepared. At that point I just had her lay up on the table for my finish. After briefly tongueing her asshole, I positioned my cock right in between her ass cheeks and proceeded to slide it up and down until I exploded all in between her ass crack. I was going to give her $$ for the FS, but instead settled at $.2. She never asks me for the donation up front so I basically have the freedom to give her whatever I deem appropriate based on the particular level of service.

Ncsurfer2007
05-27-12, 22:43
I don't write often. But had to write after this visit to sunshine.

I tried Sunshine and met the same lady. I noticed that she was very well built with a beautiful face and tits to die for. And that her ass and tits had indeed had work done on them. I repeat her tits were incredible. But it was a shame about her ass. Too much injections made her ass hard as a rock and lumpy. I have seen where women take the Apple Bottom too far to the extreme. I pay the $70 an hour which included a TS which I thought was rushed and not enough touch. After she did not dry me but jut led me back to the room. She starts a light oil massage and I start touching (or try to touch) all the right spots. But her ass was so hard and lumpy I had a hard time getting to the kitty. But I persevered and hit the mark. At this point we start negotiating. She says $$.5 for FS. WTF. I finally get her down to $.5 but she says no DATY. I typically like to partake and enjoy DATY. But with her Ass I doubt I could get my face into all the right places. She says DATY extra. 5. Whatever.

She starts a very good tonguing and ends up with Junior touching her tounsils. It felt damn good. She then gets up top and rides me to completion. Again that ass got in the way.

Great Head and nice bouncy tits. But overall don't think I would repeat due to the cost and her lump ass.

Sunshine Massage is one of the 7 AMP's that are currently open in Kissimmee.

The are located at 4775 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, in the retail plaza immediately west of VIP Spa. There is a tatoo parlor in the same plaza and they share a parking lot with a mini golf place.

Although this place supposedly opened several months ago, everytime I have gone, I have found the door locked and no sign of life.

Lately I have noticed a lot of advertising by them on backpage and when driving by I finally found the open sign lit up and the lights on.

To my delight, I was greeted at the door by a stunning asian women with an amazonian build. She was wearing hot spandex pants that showed off her curvy ass and a revealing tank top showing off her deep cleavage. I knew this would be a good time, so I opted for the hour with TS for $70.

She led me to the room to change, and when she quickly came back, she was in hot mini skirt. Her ass was practically falling out of it. Even better, she wasn't wearing any panties.

I sensed she had a lot of work done to herself (impants top and bottom) , but everything looked and felt great.

Her massage was enjoyable, very relaxing, and she used the perfect amount of pressure.

On the flip, to my surprise, the menu was pretty wide open. Bring a lot of cash to property enjoy the festivities.

She said more girls will be coming in the next week as the are just opening back up.

Enjoy and be very careful. I still see they are doing arrests in Osceola County.

Pinoboy
05-27-12, 23:28
I hope Michelle does not read this. If she does, she may not treat that good any longer.But when dollars are involved there certainly will be someone willing to do be just as good, if not better.

Pinoboy
05-28-12, 01:46
This is my first time on here so please excuse my ignorence and my spelling! I've been reading the posts on here for about 6 month trying to get enough balls to join in but from some of these posts I've read, you guys have got me scared shitless! I have never been to an AMP but I do have a thing for asian girls and would like to try one if I can get up the nerve. Never having been, it sure seems quite pricey for just a massage, not to mention the tips for the extras. I'll probably just make this a one time visit and I definatly don't want to go to jail! Anyway, now that I sound like a complete chickenshit, I'll give it a shot. There are two places that look to be in pretty safe locations (and convinient for me to go to) to try and have my first ever AMP experience but like I said, I'm really afraid to go without some sort of recommendation from someone on here who has been to either of these places and can assure me that it's SAFE and I could have a good experience. The two place I was thinking about are Hong Kong massage and the other one that is right across the street (I think it's called Oriental Spa) both on Commodity cir. I'm not really asking for any specific details (I don't want to get anyone in trouble) but just let me know if an AMP virgin like me is going to have any luck there (like on the tv show Client List). A little advice on what to do once I'm there would be really appreciated. I guess you can PM me if you don't want to post in the open here.

ThanksAll AMPs and legit massage places charge more or less the same hourly rate (around 70-80) , but yes the extras can add significantly to the OTD price. I think you're being paranoid on the whole going to jail thing. If anybody needs to worry about jail time, it's the ladies providing you the service. From the sound of your post, you definitely need to loosen up and relax a bit if you expect to partake in any of the extracurricular activities offered at the many AMPs in town even if the standard HE is the only option. Usually, it helps to throw some subtle hints (ie:slow roaming) to give them an idea of what you're looking for and to let them know you aren't an undercover. BUT, I wouldn't even bother with the two places you mentioned. I've been to Oriental Spa and while the massage itself was decent, don't expect any extras. Of course YMMV, but that's how it was for me. I haven't been to Hong Kong massage personally, although I'm pretty sure this place has been discussed before with results similar to what I experienced at the other place. There's many many much better options if you're looking to try the AMP scene.

Good luck!

TheeeGentleman
05-28-12, 14:44

I tried Sunshine and met the same lady. I noticed that she was very well built with a beautiful face and tits to die for. And that her ass and tits had indeed had work done on them. I repeat her tits were incredible. But it was a shame about her ass. Too much injections made her ass hard as a rock and lumpy. I have seen where women take the Apple Bottom too far to the extreme. I pay the $70 an hour which included a TS which I thought was rushed and not enough touch. After she did not dry me but jut led me back to the room. She starts a light oil massage and I start touching (or try to touch) all the right spots. But her ass was so hard and lumpy I had a hard time getting to the kitty. But I persevered and hit the mark. At this point we start negotiating. She says $$.5 for FS. WTF. I finally get her down to $.5 but she says no DATY. I typically like to partake and enjoy DATY. But with her Ass I doubt I could get my face into all the right places. She says DATY extra. 5. Whatever.

She starts a very good tonguing and ends up with Junior touching her tounsils. It felt damn good. She then gets up top and rides me to completion. Again that ass got in the way.

Great Head and nice bouncy tits. But overall don't think I would repeat due to the cost and her lump ass.Wow, what an OS difference (mini skirt and all) since they first opened. My experience here was heavy breathing from 2 ton tessie and no extras wanted. I'm going to check it out and report back.

TopGun9181
05-28-12, 14:47
Anyone have any info on this hottie. Please pm me.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/julies-hot-body-rubs-here-on-visit-now-mobile-to-your-hotel-roomhome-or-my-studio-28/6373098

Chilly56
05-28-12, 15:34
All AMPs and legit massage places charge more or less the same hourly rate (around 70-80) , but yes the extras can add significantly to the OTD price. I think you're being paranoid on the whole going to jail thing. If anybody needs to worry about jail time, it's the ladies providing you the service. From the sound of your post, you definitely need to loosen up and relax a bit if you expect to partake in any of the extracurricular activities offered at the many AMPs in town even if the standard HE is the only option. Usually, it helps to throw some subtle hints (ie:slow roaming) to give them an idea of what you're looking for and to let them know you aren't an undercover. BUT, I wouldn't even bother with the two places you mentioned. I've been to Oriental Spa and while the massage itself was decent, don't expect any extras. Of course YMMV, but that's how it was for me. I haven't been to Hong Kong massage personally, although I'm pretty sure this place has been discussed before with results similar to what I experienced at the other place. There's many many much better options if you're looking to try the AMP scene.

Good luck!Thanks for the info, Pinoboy. The only reason I considered those two places was because the neighborhood seems to be decent and safer than some of the other AMP locations I've seen around town. To me, it just seems that LEO would be watching the other AMP's in the "shady" neighborhoods a lot closer than these two. I will take your suggestion about loosening up and the paranoia thing. Thanks for the advise about subtleness, I'll give it a try. I wonder if anyone else was as paraniod as I am the first time they went to an AMP!

FloridaBum
05-28-12, 15:36
It is not uncommon for two guys to look at the same girl and have different opinions.

If her ass didn't do it for you, I respect that. You are right, it was overly firm, but for me, the visual of a J-Lo type ass on an busty asian girl was worth the visit. Lately I have just gotten FOB 50-somethings at the AMP's, so this was a decent change from the norm.

Great Head and nice bouncy tits. But overall don't think I would repeat due to the cost and her lump ass.

HotShot72
05-28-12, 16:23
Hey,

I am wanting to check out a new place soon but I don't care to much for the AMP so american girls do it best for me. Any info on any good places?

Thanks

HotShot72
05-28-12, 16:28
OK, I take back my "recommend" for the moment. I've visited 7 or 8 times and have always been happy. I went tonight and was not. I saw a new girl. First, upon entering, she asked for extra to take her top off. I was like really? That was a standard for the other girls I'd seen, they had great personalities and were fun just to hang with. Throughout, anything I asked for or talked about,"that will be extra" seemed to be her answer. She did make the ending happy, but her attitude really turned me off. I won't be back for a while.I noticed this place got some new girls as well. Since every time I've been I have a great time & every girl I've seen up till now has been, like you said amazing. Sweet personality and great service. I chose to leave the day the new girl started but I did return the next day to see one of the girls that I'm use to seeing.

C Fombarlet
05-28-12, 20:31
Megan and Kim were working. Kim: reasonably attractive face, potbelly, squat frame. Megan: Cute face, nice rack but a butt / muffin top large enough that I didn't want to see her take her sweatpants off.

Silly $25 loss leader for Memorial day. Given the advertised price, I was prepared to spend at least $ in toto for a nice time and would have likely repeated often since I live nearby.

However,

When Megan led me in the room, she pointed to the tip jar and informed me that tips start at $80. At which point, I let myself out and will not go back. Presumptuous and absurd. If she loses about 20-24 lbs, she might get away with it with weak willed men.

Big disappointment.

OldPumper
05-28-12, 21:06
Sunshine Massage is one of the 7 AMP's that are currently open in Kissimmee.

The are located at 4775 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, in the retail plaza immediately west of VIP Spa. There is a tatoo parlor in the same plaza and they share a parking lot with a mini golf place.

Although this place supposedly opened several months ago, everytime I have gone, I have found the door locked and no sign of life.

Lately I have noticed a lot of advertising by them on backpage and when driving by I finally found the open sign lit up and the lights on.

To my delight, I was greeted at the door by a stunning asian women with an amazonian build. She was wearing hot spandex pants that showed off her curvy ass and a revealing tank top showing off her deep cleavage. I knew this would be a good time, so I opted for the hour with TS for $70.

She led me to the room to change, and when she quickly came back, she was in hot mini skirt. Her ass was practically falling out of it. Even better, she wasn't wearing any panties.

I sensed she had a lot of work done to herself (impants top and bottom) , but everything looked and felt great.

Her massage was enjoyable, very relaxing, and she used the perfect amount of pressure.

On the flip, to my surprise, the menu was pretty wide open. Bring a lot of cash to property enjoy the festivities.

She said more girls will be coming in the next week as the are just opening back up.

Enjoy and be very careful. I still see they are doing arrests in Osceola County.First off thanks for the report on this place SoloTraveler!

I stopped by this place loaded down with cash making sure I'd be prepared to properly enjoy the festivities like you stated ST.

Walked in and was greeted by the same gal that fit the description in your report, she even appeared to be wearing the same outfit you saw her in on your visit there.

Black knee high spandex pants and a off white tank top type top revealing nice deep cleavage.

It was very clear to see right away this gal has had allot of work done to her face, lips, and her over sized ass.

One thing is for sure, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Although this Asian gal has more ass and titties then your average Asian gal, IMHO I will have to say she's about one or two more injections away from being a hot mess.

I can respect any gal for investing a little of our donations into enhancing her asset to keep us mongers visually stimulated as well as physically.

With that said, to much plastic and injections can give a woman that weird freakish tranny look and this gal IMHO is very close to that look for sure.

Also ST, I could see how you could say her ass was in the Jlo category because it was some what nice and round but I just couldn't get pass her face.

Therefore I had to kindly decline and walk out on this gal faster than I walked in.

I'm sure that gal would have looked even hotter naked, but I'm just not into older gals with allot of plastic work that give then the look of a transsexual.

Like I stated beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and a few mongers may find her attractive in some way or another.

But for me I could drop down 220 and have a blast with one of the BP spinners out.

The fact that she allowed you ST such a great time sounded like a mental rush to ya, hell that may be good enough reason for other mongers to make the trip down there if you think she's a type you can work with.

If you thought she was stunning ST, my gosh I wish you could have took a dip in the OceanSpa before it sunk to the bottom! Thanks again for sharing! Happy Hunting!

OP

TheeeGentleman
05-29-12, 09:42
First off thanks for the report on this place SoloTraveler!

I stopped by this place loaded down with cash making sure I'd be prepared to properly enjoy the festivities like you stated ST.

Walked in and was greeted by the same gal that fit the description in your report, she even appeared to be wearing the same outfit you saw her in on your visit there.

Black knee high spandex pants and a off white tank top type top revealing nice deep cleavage.

It was very clear to see right away this gal has had allot of work done to her face, lips, and her over sized ass.

Although this Asian gal has more ass and titties then your average Asian gal, IMHO I will have to say she's about one or two more injections away from being a hot mess.

I can respect any gal for investing a little of our donations into enhancing her asset to keep us mongers visually stimulated as well as physically.

With that said, to much plastic and injections can give a woman that weird freakish tranny look and this gal IMHO is very close to that look for sure.

Also ST, I could see how you could say her ass was in the Jlo category because it was some what nice and round but I just couldn't get pass her face.

Therefore I had to kindly decline and walk out on this gal faster than I walked in.

I'm sure that gal would have looked even hotter naked, but I'm just not into older gals with allot of plastic work that give then the look of a transsexual.

Like I stated beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and a few mongers may find her attractive in some way or another.

But for me I could drop down 220 and have a blast with one of the BP spinners out.

The fact that she allowed you ST such a great time sounded like a mental rush to ya, hell that may be good enough reason for other mongers to make the trip down there if you think she's a type you can work with.

If you thought she was stunning ST, my gosh I wish you could have took a dip in the OceanSpa before it sunk to the bottom! Thanks again for sharing! Happy Hunting!

OPNice review from Solo, but I wonder if this is could be a ladyboy? There are lots of scary porn pics of Asians that look like women but have schlongs, and some have their shlongs made into vaginas with a large clitoris. If its a woman with exagerated features for our pleasure then more dollars to her. If its a guy. Well thats another scary story. I'm curious, but maybe not that curious.

FloridaBum
05-29-12, 09:59
I admire that you walked out if you didn't like her. I have been in this trade for 15-20 years, and despite my experiences, I all too often tend to stick with the girl, even if the attraction is not there.

I'll go back in a few days to see if there are new girls as she promised.

I too wish I had a chance to enjoy Ocean Spa!

First off thanks for the report on this place SoloTraveler!

OP

PeterPiper52
05-29-12, 12:56
Anyone have any info on this hottie. Please pm me.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/julies-hot-body-rubs-here-on-visit-now-mobile-to-your-hotel-roomhome-or-my-studio-28/6373098She advertises in Tampa also. I've read 1 report that stated it wasn't a good dream.

HotShot72
05-29-12, 13:46
I have been going to this spa since it opened and by going around town to see the type of girls that are posted and look like they have been in and out of jail with drug habits these girls are very cute college like girls that are clean and very friendly. I would have to say if your setting you standards that high & only willing to pay $25 your better off staying home & doing your self a HE.

Megan and Kim were working. Kim: reasonably attractive face, potbelly, squat frame. Megan: Cute face, nice rack but a butt / muffin top large enough that I didn't want to see her take her sweatpants off.

Silly $25 loss leader for Memorial day. Given the advertised price, I was prepared to spend at least $ in toto for a nice time and would have likely repeated often since I live nearby.

However,

When Megan led me in the room, she pointed to the tip jar and informed me that tips start at $80. At which point, I let myself out and will not go back. Presumptuous and absurd. If she loses about 20-24 lbs, she might get away with it with weak willed men.

Big disappointment.

TheJester
05-29-12, 14:06
Well, after my disappointing visits to B Spa and VIP a few weeks ago I've been sticking with my ATF, Ruby at OHT. Money's tight and I haven't felt like risking it on unknowns.

A couple of days ago I hurt my back so I made the trip to OHT and to my dismay Ruby was on vacation.

Well I needed the rub so I tried the new (er) lady. She's anywhere from late 30s to mid-40s Korean. Not really a spinner as she's got a little extra meat around the mid-section.

Like Ruby she was focused on giving a good massage, and she did a good job. She spent most of the time working on my back because she could feel the knots there.

On the flip she gave a nice handshake along with a finger teasing the outside of the brown eye.

What made the visit really interesting was that she made deep, lasting eye contact during the handshake. That definitely made the experience a positive one.

After the hot towel, she proceeded to rub my head (the big one) , hands and feet. Even going over time to do so. The she helped dress me. Sometimes it's nice to just feel pampered.

FloridaBum
05-29-12, 15:19
Jajajajaja, that's so funny. Joan Rivers had lots of surgery. After a while there were diminishing returns to each surgery. Sure, this girl might have had too many surgeries too, but she still looks good, and I can assure you that she wasn't packing.

Has anyone else taken a trip to Sunflower?

Nice review from Solo, but I wonder if this is could be a ladyboy? There are lots of scary porn pics of Asians that look like women but have schlongs, and some have their shlongs made into vaginas with a large clitoris. If its a woman with exagerated features for our pleasure then more dollars to her. If its a guy. Well thats another scary story. I'm curious, but maybe not that curious.

Cum To Papa
05-29-12, 16:25
This gem of a place has been a fave for a long time now. Clean, neat, attractive personnel who are attentive and caring. To a point. Looking for a place around town that might have more of an extended menu which is the only thing lacking at the Island. Can anyone PM me with anything helpful?

TheeeGentleman
05-29-12, 18:43
This gem of a place has been a fave for a long time now. Clean, neat, attractive personnel who are attentive and caring. To a point. Looking for a place around town that might have more of an extended menu which is the only thing lacking at the Island. Can anyone PM me with anything helpful?Only 28 posts in 5 years? Do you have another screen name? At least read down to the bottom of the page in this very same post.

Funboy22
05-29-12, 19:26
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-brunette-inked-beauty-best-of-the-best-outcall-bodyrubs-only-24/6482559

Any info?

Funboy22
05-29-12, 19:30
Yes it is.Yes, agreed, worth trying IMHO.

Whiskeysours
05-29-12, 20:35

However,

Big disappointment.Have to agree 100 percent. There are lots of prettier girls out there at more reasonable prices. And to the new poster who always replies to negative reviews of this place, save it. It's obvious you have a connection to this place and everyone on here knows it.

Funboy22
05-29-12, 20:38
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sweet-college-babe-100-satisfation-guarantee-out-calls-only-open-late-19/6083915

I'd recommend. Might be a little pricey for some fellas that prefer FS on here, she is not. But a sweetheart totally and very sweet girl, definitely worth checking out. I've seen 5 or 6 times and still enjoy. From reports on here, she might compare to Hailey Knight who only does incall and I've never seen just because I usually go for outcall. Senior Members, PM me for details.

Indian River
05-30-12, 08:40
I know that this is probably a bad question, but here goes!

I have been reading many threads regarding excellent massages and therapist who are attractive. In the members estimation, which would be considered and best AMP to go to with the most attractive ladies and that give the best message. I do not know if you can get both in one AMP.

Just curious.

Meke 395
05-30-12, 12:16
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sweet-college-babe-100-satisfation-guarantee-out-calls-only-open-late-19/6083915

I'd recommend. Might be a little pricey for some fellas that prefer FS on here, she is not. But a sweetheart totally and very sweet girl, definitely worth checking out. I've seen 5 or 6 times and still enjoy. From reports on here, she might compare to Hailey Knight who only does incall and I've never seen just because I usually go for outcall. Senior Members, PM me for details.Menu is limited. But those huge tits on such a skinny body were fantastic. When I saw her I noticed she needed a bit of grooming (nails ect) but fun was had. Even helped me out in the shower. I think she may have a problem in here teeth since she didn't smile much. She is as low as I would go on my scale. Massage was weak, flip was standard. Her body to body rubs could be better. No DATY, no digits, nothing above a HE. YMMV

BabyLight333
05-30-12, 12:23
Would like to thank CaptainRide. I'm no longer a AMP virgin. Got my cherry pop the other night. Will return to view other women.

TheeeGentleman
05-30-12, 15:03
Jajajajaja, that's so funny. Joan Rivers had lots of surgery. After a while there were diminishing returns to each surgery. Sure, this girl might have had too many surgeries too, but she still looks good, and I can assure you that she wasn't packing.

Has anyone else taken a trip to Sunflower?OK Solo. I gave in and you were spot on. I'm not sure we had the same exact dream. In my dream this girl was pretty stacked, but didn't seem siliconish. Took the 3/4 hr in my dream for. 50 and then 1. 50 tip. The stacked tug boat in my dream came from a Vegas shipyard. The rub was not so good. The 2nd half was rushed, and this was something I didn't appreciate at 2. 00 total. I'm OK at the draw, but not quick to fire. Dreams of K9's and missionaries. Cleaned up and she didn't even come back to say goodbye. She already went on to another dream. At least there were free Snickers in the dreamland lobby. A skinny (latin?) male works there. Strange, he must e a kung fu master. Turn your chicken to chow mein you cause probrem. Anyway, I've been somewhat discreet in most of my posts; not like my favorite author and photographer OP. I'm not sure if we need discretion anymore. The menu is getting very open in many of the local asian restaurants. First downtown, and now other areas. Wish the OS spinners would come back to town. That was a restaurant of real fine dining. Dream on.

Funboy22
05-30-12, 22:08
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-brunette-inked-beauty-best-of-the-best-outcall-bodyrubs-only-24/6482559

Any info?OK, so went ahead with it. I'll say this. I prefer petite girls. She is not, hence the pics don't show below the head. Based on that alone, I won't repeat. If you like big girls, maybe she's your thing. I was lured in by the low cost. Be safe, FB.

NigBoy
05-30-12, 23:53
Why is Tera so great? How do you search on here? It is so confusing?

I will try to get there ASAP!

http://www.body-escape.com/

Laymedown1
05-31-12, 06:36
There is a new AMP on W Colonial called House of Zen. Walked in and tall young Chinese school girl greeted me, but declined because I am tired of wasted expenses on AMPs that do not come through in the end or up sale. Has anyone tested this AMP place? If so, please PM me.

Thanks and be safe.

Joker407
05-31-12, 06:54

I'd recommend. Might be a little pricey for some fellas that prefer FS on here, she is not. But a sweetheart totally and very sweet girl, definitely worth checking out. I've seen 5 or 6 times and still enjoy. From reports on here, she might compare to Hailey Knight who only does incall and I've never seen just because I usually go for outcall. Senior Members, PM me for details.I still kick myself for missing out when she did in-calls. Outcall is a no can do for me.

Meke 395
05-31-12, 14:11
Recently saw Venus, out in Deltona. Drive and a half, in the middle of now where small neighborhood. Safe incall. Jumped in the shower and came back and she was ready to go. Opted for the hour, standard massage, good ending. She is a little older, and you can tell her ass is not as tight as it should be. Bolt ons were rock hard, standard HE, damage 200 (probably a bit to much but whatever). Ok experience.

Smokedmeat
05-31-12, 22:15
There is a new AMP on W Colonial called House of Zen. Walked in and tall young Chinese school girl greeted me, but declined because I am tired of wasted expenses on AMPs that do not come through in the end or up sale. Has anyone tested this AMP place? If so, please PM me.

Thanks and be safe.I agree. I hate the up sell and negotiations. Kills the mood and fun, I always tip well and it doesn't require flea market bartering. I just don't go. Like my locals!

MikeInBrazil
05-31-12, 23:59

I'd recommend. Might be a little pricey for some fellas that prefer FS on here, she is not. But a sweetheart totally and very sweet girl, definitely worth checking out. I've seen 5 or 6 times and still enjoy. From reports on here, she might compare to Hailey Knight who only does incall and I've never seen just because I usually go for outcall. Senior Members, PM me for details.I've seen her a bunch of times, first when she was doing double incalls, then now as outcall. She is a goodtime, but to compare her to Hailey Knight is crazy, that's like comparing a Lambo to a Civic. I haven't seen her lately, but when I was seeing her for outcall she was around 100-130 range depending. Has that rate gone up?

Meke 395
06-01-12, 09:54
I've seen her a bunch of times, first when she was doing double incalls, then now as outcall. She is a goodtime, but to compare her to Hailey Knight is crazy, that's like comparing a Lambo to a Civic. I haven't seen her lately, but when I was seeing her for outcall she was around 100-130 range depending. Has that rate gone up?I gave her 100 for an hour massage which probably lasted 40 min. I had to get the room though which was another 60. After she got dressed I threw her another 50 to hang out and get another HE. Hailey is obviously much prettier and really really loves what she does. More of the intimate gliding and sensual touching, without the GFE. I try to see Hailey once a week cause she is that good, and I'm not to interested GFE. Her attitude makes you feel like you're the only one she is seeing. I need another 1-2 girls like her and I'm good for the week.

Nine Willie
06-01-12, 12:43
OK Solo. I gave in and you were spot on. I'm not sure we had the same exact dream. In my dream this girl was pretty stacked, but didn't seem siliconish. Took the 3/4 hr in my dream for. 50 and then 1. 50 tip. The stacked tug boat in my dream came from a Vegas shipyard. The rub was not so good. The 2nd half was rushed, and this was something I didn't appreciate at 2. 00 total. I'm OK at the draw, but not quick to fire. Dreams of K9's and missionaries. Cleaned up and she didn't even come back to say goodbye. She already went on to another dream. At least there were free Snickers in the dreamland lobby. A skinny (latin?) male works there. Strange, he must e a kung fu master. Turn your chicken to chow mein you cause probrem. Anyway, I've been somewhat discreet in most of my posts; not like my favorite author and photographer OP. I'm not sure if we need discretion anymore. The menu is getting very open in many of the local asian restaurants. First downtown, and now other areas. Wish the OS spinners would come back to town. That was a restaurant of real fine dining. Dream on.I also gave in and paid a visit. Similar dream of soft rub, tough negotiation, miss and K9 with the Vegas import who said her name was Peggy or something like that. Woke up and figured once was enough.

NW

Nexis
06-01-12, 17:43
I took the chance and went there and had a horriable experience. When I got there the girl at the door bearly spoke english. I told her I would like a hour massage. A cute chineese girls came out and took me upstairs. Lets get to the point! It was a sorry ass massage to say the least. When she was done she kept rubbing my thighs. I asked her to finish me off and she said she doesn't do that. She can rub my thigh while I do It myself. I told her if I wanted to do it myself I would be home right now and not here. She says lets goto the table shower acting like it was going to lead to more so I went along. And to my surpise. It was just that, a table shower and nothing esle. She asked me how did I like it, I told her the massage wasnt taht good and I'm not finished off. On my wAy out she ask me for a tip! So I asked her for what? What am I tipping you for? She said for the massage. I told her I paid for that at the door. You did your job with nothing extra so my tip to you is do extra and then your tips will be in the form of cash. Then I went home. Fuck that place. This was tpyed on a phone so excuse errors

Webebad
06-02-12, 01:32
Knocked it out of the ballpark again. This girl is amazing and knows her stuff. Thanks again Joan your an impressive lady and I appreciate your attention!

WBB

JoanLuv
06-04-12, 13:39
Knocked it out of the ballpark again. This girl is amazing and knows her stuff. Thanks again Joan your an impressive lady and I appreciate your attention!

WBBU make my day sweetie! See you soon!

Xoxoxoxoxox Joan

Squid Jigs
06-06-12, 12:36
For the last year I stuck to a rotation of my favorite local AMP's. Magic, Royal and Tokyo. Consistently good, sometimes great massages with HE. Usually. 8 at the door, .4 extra. But lately I tried a few rub girls off the Backpages, and hit. 500 for my two at-bats.

Michele was a big blonde Texas gal with a cute face, amazing ass, good conversation and great CBJ skill, but she's back in Texas now. She says she might be back in town in a month. 1.6, will repeat when she comes back, she was a real darling.

Renee is whole other beast. Bad rub, bad attitude and took a smoke break before the flip, cutting down the hour session to 35 minutes. Complained about her health problems too much. Doing too much zanny and any other drugs, she reminded me too much of my last roommate, who was a rub girl. No pics on Backpage, no wonder. Not that attractive. Nice rack when she played with them. HE between her oiled girls was the best part of this rub. 1.5, definitely won't repeat.

Squid Jigs out.

OliverOil
06-06-12, 17:47

For the last year I stuck to a rotation of my favorite local AMP's. Magic, Royal and Tokyo. Consistently good, sometimes great massages with HE. Usually. 8 at the door, .4 extra. But lately I tried a few rub girls off the Backpages, and hit. 500 for my two at-bats.

Michele was a big blonde Texas gal with a cute face, amazing ass, good conversation and great CBJ skill, but she's back in Texas now. She says she might be back in town in a month. 1.6, will repeat when she comes back, she was a real darling.

Squid Jigs out.Http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/breathtaking-beautiful-blonde-avail247-no-upselling-25/6360178

Nice

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/BodyRubs/attn-dangerously-addicive-blonde-avail247-no-upselling-new-pics-25/14439748

Jimbo321
06-06-12, 21:28
Friend of mine dreamed he went there last week. First visit to AMP in over a year. Got the 50 for 45 min. Stacked Azn chick, bolt ons nice nips. Late 30s? Maybe. Not so good rub, a little play on the TS, on the flip, standard dream of HE. Friend asked about full service. 1.6 for that plus door fee.

Week before, called one of the Backpage ads for Azn chick, pic shows nice body, but head from nose down only, quoted 90 for an hour, texted me an address off I4 near Fairbanks ave. From a 415 area code. Decided not to go have that dream.

Anyone have the skinny on the 415 chick? Real? Or what?

Jb out.

Putzy
06-06-12, 22:05
Friend of mine dreamed he went there last week. First visit to AMP in over a year. Got the 50 for 45 min. Stacked Azn chick, bolt ons nice nips. Late 30s? Maybe. Not so good rub, a little play on the TS, on the flip, standard dream of HE. Friend asked about full service. 1.6 for that plus door fee.

Week before, called one of the Backpage ads for Azn chick, pic shows nice body, but head from nose down only, quoted 90 for an hour, texted me an address off I4 near Fairbanks ave. From a 415 area code. Decided not to go have that dream.

Jb out.415 girls are for real. Lots of discussion on the BackPage Reviews thread. If you go, get the shortest time deal, as you won't be there long.

Squid Jigs
06-07-12, 09:40

Http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/breathtaking-beautiful-blonde-avail247-no-upselling-25/6360178

Nice.

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/BodyRubs/attn-dangerously-addicive-blonde-avail247-no-upselling-new-pics-25/14439748Sorry, didn't link photos.

Thanks OliverOil!

CoolinUSA
06-08-12, 08:51
Any senior member can tell me about Massage Connection on Semoran, PM me if possible? I haven't been there in a very long time. Thanks

MRpjap
06-08-12, 09:26
Any senior member can tell me about Massage Connection on Semoran, PM me if possible? I haven't been there in a very long time. ThanksGreat legit massage. Nothing else to see.

Meke 395
06-08-12, 11:56
Ok, recently went to see Michelle in Kissimmee. 407-749-3182

Looking at her pics I was hoping she looked better in person. Got to a rundown complex, and went into a room under construction. The bathroom had a curtain instead of a door, wasn't too thrilled with the place as I am looking for something clean. Got undressed and got a 40 min body rub that would probably be a C+. Roaming was allowed. On the flip, more roaming and asked to take it all off. She did, to reveal some small sagging B cups. Ok whatever look passed that, but nothing much else to see. Saggy bottom, huge but saggy. Looking for more excitement had her lay down while I tried to bring myself to roam some more. Gave up on that and helped her with my HE. Did not ask for more as I am never interested in that from a provider. This whole time, she had company over and it sounded like they were having lunch. Got dressed to leave to find there was a toddler greeting me near my room. WTF. Not for me.

100+100 tip (standard for me I think I kind of feel bad leaving anything less).

Still on the hunt for super high quality non trashy providers.

Jimhatz
06-08-12, 13:49
Great legit massage. Nothing else to see.I was there a few weeks ago for a good legit massage. The receptionist there looks good but the therapist I saw was a fat white lady. Even though I know it is a legit massage and one of the best I have had I still hope for an attractive lady.

Bez191
06-08-12, 23:50
Any senior member can tell me about Massage Connection on Semoran, PM me if possible? I haven't been there in a very long time. ThanksNo so long ago someone with Russian appearance got fired because of HE. I never got a massage with her, but a friend of mine did and told me about it. By the time I made an appointment, she was gone.

GeorgeTapas
06-09-12, 07:53
There was a small break in the rain so I had a glimpse of Sunshine in Kissimmee this week. I had a similar experience, although the quoted amounts were a bit lower, YMMV naturally. She said a new girl would be arriving next week, but she would also still be there.

Jb out.

Jay7005
06-09-12, 15:03
I add this up. 100+50+60 for what amounts to a 40 minute rub. Ae you an idiot? Please don't overpay like that. You do us all a disservice by driving the price up. Perfect example of what not to do. And you didn't even get your money's worth. What a waste.

I gave her 100 for an hour massage which probably lasted 40 min. I had to get the room though which was another 60. After she got dressed I threw her another 50 to hang out and get another HE. Hailey is obviously much prettier and really really loves what she does. More of the intimate gliding and sensual touching, without the GFE. I try to see Hailey once a week cause she is that good, and I'm not to interested GFE. Her attitude makes you feel like you're the only one she is seeing. I need another 1-2 girls like her and I'm good for the week.

Awesome Balls
06-09-12, 18:09
I add this up. 100+50+60 for what amounts to a 40 minute rub. Ae you an idiot? Please don't overpay like that. You do us all a disservice by driving the price up. Perfect example of what not to do. And you didn't even get your money's worth. What a waste.What he pays is his business. What you pay is your business. Besides, it's not really a good idea to suggest that someone is an idiot when your writing is so atrocious.

Jay7005
06-09-12, 18:27
AB,

So, you're going to judge my post by a typo? That's fine. I can live with the criticism. My point is still valid. He paid too much, and that makes him an idiot or a newbie, or both.

Whether you agree isn't relevant. Great thing about this board, everyone gets an opinion, and we have now both shared our opinions.

But I tell you what, I will put it to a vote. Gents, how many of you believe that 210 is too much for a rub and tug? If the responses are in your favor, I will ask Jackson to delete my post, and I will apologize. If the responses are in my favor, then my assessment will stand.

So, guys, what do you say? Is 210 too much for a hand job?

Jay.

What he pays is his business. What you pay is your business. Besides, it's not really a good idea to suggest that someone is an idiot when your writing is so atrocious.

Citywalk
06-09-12, 18:33
AB,

So, you're going to judge my post by a typo? That's fine. I can live with the criticism. My point is still valid. He paid too much, and that makes him an idiot or a newbie, or both.

Whether you agree isn't relevant. Great thing about this board, everyone gets an opinion, and we have now both shared our opinions.

But I tell you what, I will put it to a vote. Gents, how many of you believe that 210 is too much for a rub and tug? If the responses are in your favor, I will ask Jackson to delete my post, and I will apologize. If the responses are in my favor, then my assessment will stand.

Jay.I do not and will never care what another mongers pays. That is entirely their business.

MRpjap
06-09-12, 23:31
AB,

Jay.He doled out 60 for a room, so she got 150. Maybe I read it wrong, but he threw her another 50 for a second pop? So you're asking if 150 is too much for her to make on a massage and two pops? Not for him.

MathGeek
06-10-12, 00:59
AB,

Jay.I think you're overly-concerned with someone else's business.

If he's happy with the service he received and happy with the amount he paid for it, then good for him.

If you don't think it's a good deal, then don't see that provider.

Funboy22
06-10-12, 12:14
AB,

Jay.Just my two cents, in a free market, supply and demand are going to drive price. If one person is willing to pay a certain amount but nobody else is, the price should adjust itself accordingly. If a number of people are willing to pay the higher price, than that would suggest the price is justified. I'm not personally nervous that we're going to see a "bubble" develop. I myself try to stay price conscious. Ultimately, quality is why we have the price variance that already exists and to each his own. FB out

Jimhatz
06-10-12, 18:26
Said she just arrived yesterday at a local AMP from SF. I was heading to another AMP and stopped in this place to do some window shopping. A nice little hottie greeted me. She was wearing some jean shorts and pretty much a see thru top. I could see some of her areola because her bra just could not hold those big tits in. I told her I was just passing by and wanted to know the price. She gave me a card and said $70 for hr and then proceeded to hug me. Those tits against my chest was amazing. I had to get a feel as my hands came from around her back. She just smiled and I pointed to dick and told her she was getting me hard and she just continued to smile. I was headed to see a regular and knew I would leave happy but this greeting was to much to pass by. To start the session she actually helped me undress and left very happy. Trust me this girl is nice. I had her down to her throng sucking her nice nipples as stood there making out in front of a mirror. She pulled her panties to the side so that I could see her pretty pussy but she would not let me finger her. So I just rubbed her clit through her panties as she had one leg up on the table. After all of that fun, she continued with the massage and ended with a TS. She told me the menu options which includes BYO condom. I would imagine a FS session with her would be close to a GFE (of course YMMV) but during our regular HJ session I was able to sensually kiss her on the lips and as I was leaving she went to get me some water. When she returned she opened it up, took some in her mouth and kissed me so that I could drink the water from her mouth. I then proceed to do that to her. I will definitely be repeating in a few weeks once I return from vacation. I don't want to send to much traffic her way so fast so Sr Members can PM me for her name and location. PS about the debate going around about people tipping to much. She is nice but please do not over tip. From what I could make out $. $.2 should get you the top menu item. Peace

Meke 395
06-10-12, 18:45
Just my two cents, in a free market, supply and demand are going to drive price. If one person is willing to pay a certain amount but nobody else is, the price should adjust itself accordingly. If a number of people are willing to pay the higher price, than that would suggest the price is justified. I'm not personally nervous that we're going to see a "bubble" develop. I myself try to stay price conscious. Ultimately, quality is why we have the price variance that already exists and to each his own. FB outWow, already? All these attacks is the reason why I was a reader for the first 3 years and never posted (not that much of a newbie I guess). I've learned to sift through them. To be quite honest the room was $110 and it was the Hilton I like my rooms like my women, clean and soft. I just knew if I added that I would definitely get some heat. But whatever.

160 for a naked chick to rub her body on mine is wayyyyy fair. I mean how much are you going to tip her $20, $40? Who's counting? The $110 I paid for the room, well thats my room for the night, I can disappear there anytime I want.

When I spend $600 for an elite I usually ask for the same service. No head, no sex, ect. I prefer it that way. I just look for the fine ones (although yes this particular girl is not fine, I get that) and give them money to get naked and see how far they will go. It's the chase and nothing else. My bookkeeper has assured me I can afford it. I walk into asahi pay 80 at the door and 140 or what I consider fun, I'm ok for what I get there. I walk into a strip club, get a couple bottles and have a great time. Bring them back to the rooms for the night and whoever wants to fuck can fuck. Unfortunately we don't have any good strip clubs here, if we did, I would never be doing any of this. Although we were in one of the strip clubs in Daytona a few weeks back and brought back 3 non working ladies that were just there to enjoy the entertainment, they just weren't that pretty. LOL. We can get sex anywhere in Orlando with just a little bit of game, so that part is covered.

I imagine we all have different standards, and that's fine. We all use this forum for different things, me I weed out the scum bags, LEO, and unsafe situations.

Moving on, I saw this one recently. 407 417 1060 and I forget her name (maybe we can implement a tineye like search function for this site for the pics) , but the pics are accurate, maybe a little older, same body. Implants are getting a little old. She doesn't do body gliding just a massage and a HE. Roaming above the waist. Very friendly gal, just seemed kind of fake, I'll have to try a few more times and hope her attitude will be a little more genuine. 100 entrance fee, and 60 tip, and a room wherever you prefer.

PS. I bought some Tide today from Walgreens, and it wasn't on sale. So idiotic of me!

But I see what you're saying funboy. Thanks and have fun.

Grand Piano
06-11-12, 02:07
A quick report. I saw Dezaray recently for the fist time and that lady has some skills. Went for the rub. Great deal for the price. She is a little older but also a little wiser. Enjoy.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100come-relax-with-dezaray-31/4133927

Hapkido1947
06-11-12, 08:19
Said she just arrived yesterday at a local AMP from SF. I was heading to another AMP and stopped in this place to do some window shopping. A nice little hottie greeted me. She was wearing some jean shorts and pretty much a see thru top. I could see some of her areola because her bra just could not hold those big tits in. I told her I was just passing by and wanted to know the price. She gave me a card and said $70 for hr and then proceeded to hug me. Those tits against my chest was amazing. I had to get a feel as my hands came from around her back. She just smiled and I pointed to dick and told her she was getting me hard and she just continued to smile. I was headed to see a regular and knew I would leave happy but this greeting was to much to pass by. To start the session she actually helped me undress and left very happy. Trust me this girl is nice. I had her down to her throng sucking her nice nipples as stood there making out in front of a mirror. She pulled her panties to the side so that I could see her pretty pussy but she would not let me finger her. So I just rubbed her clit through her panties as she had one leg up on the table. After all of that fun, she continued with the massage and ended with a TS. She told me the menu options which includes BYO condom. I would imagine a FS session with her would be close to a GFE (of course YMMV) but during our regular HJ session I was able to sensually kiss her on the lips and as I was leaving she went to get me some water. When she returned she opened it up, took some in her mouth and kissed me so that I could drink the water from her mouth. I then proceed to do that to her. I will definitely be repeating in a few weeks once I return from vacation. I don't want to send to much traffic her way so fast so Sr Members can PM me for her name and location. PS about the debate going around about people tipping to much. She is nice but please do not over tip. From what I could make out $. $.2 should get you the top menu item. PeaceSound like I have been looking for PM me with details, thanks

RobertJdn
06-11-12, 08:25

Jay.If he is happy with paying that and the provider is happy with getting that, then it is the perfect price. Really, why do you care?

Bjceb
06-11-12, 10:38
Tara Marie is at VIP in longwood. Heard good things about her, so decided to try her out. She gives a great massage with a topless HE. She might have the biggest lungs ever at a K CUP size. WOW.

Damage. 80 for 1 hour massage and. 40 for tip.

This link is not her, but the place is correct.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female-american-massage-therapist/6485727

Orlando Sun
06-11-12, 11:17
A quick report. I saw Dezaray recently for the fist time and that lady has some skills. Went for the rub. Great deal for the price. She is a little older but also a little wiser. Enjoy.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100come-relax-with-dezaray-31/4133927Been seeing Dezaray regularly for the last 6 weeks or so. Amazing skill. Great girl. Great price.

PeterPiper52
06-11-12, 13:58
Tara Marie is at VIP in longwood. Heard good things about her, so decided to try her out. She gives a great massage with a topless HE. She might have the biggest lungs ever at a K CUP size. WOW.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female-american-massage-therapist/6485727I've been waiting to see this honey for years. I think that I'll make the trek from Tampa to see her, and hope that it's worth it. Does she works days? I can sneak away for a few hours.

Thanks!

PP

Bjceb
06-11-12, 14:52
Anybody have any fun with this one lately? I was recommeded to go to her, but I have been twice now and seems only legit.

1st time was short crappy massage. She was rushed and took calls all the way through. Gave her a second chance and the next time I hinted a lot about a menu and she pretty much acted like she knew what I wanted and after a descent swedish massage she gave me a wash cloth for "private time". Then had the nerve to ask for referrals for anybody who is "bored". I wanted to say I was kind of bored with you.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3062816066.html

Citywalk
06-11-12, 14:54
Saw Lucy Saturday afternoon, great massage, follows directions very well. .75 for hour combo, standard tip for a great medium touch rub. Left very happy for an old dog like me.

TheeeGentleman
06-11-12, 15:09
Ok, recently went to see Michelle in Kissimmee. 407-749-3182

Looking at her pics I was hoping she looked better in person. Got to a rundown complex, and went into a room under construction. The bathroom had a curtain instead of a door, wasn't too thrilled with the place as I am looking for something clean. Got undressed and got a 40 min body rub that would probably be a C+. Roaming was allowed. On the flip, more roaming and asked to take it all off. She did, to reveal some small sagging B cups. Ok whatever look passed that, but nothing much else to see. Saggy bottom, huge but saggy. Looking for more excitement had her lay down while I tried to bring myself to roam some more. Gave up on that and helped her with my HE. Did not ask for more as I am never interested in that from a provider. This whole time, she had company over and it sounded like they were having lunch. Got dressed to leave to find there was a toddler greeting me near my room. WTF. Not for me.

100+100 tip (standard for me I think I kind of feel bad leaving anything less).

Still on the hunt for super high quality non trashy providers.So I was curious, and I had to have this dream before PB made the road to treacherous. Her photos must be glamour shots. She is attractive, but nowhere as nice as the photos (are they ever). Saggy really used up boobs, big rear with a nice Brazilian shape to it. She's very nice, but I'd say a BBW. Townhome in Kissimmee. As reported downstairs under construction. No place to wash. Ful Svc Massage. Everything covered. .80 plus 1. 00 tip. Might repeat once if I can get there before PB has his way. No delusions of virgin airways here. Its just knowing too much for certain that gives me the skeeves.

Be Safe

Jwa340
06-11-12, 15:40
Anyone know if Bella from the white girl massage parlor off Fairbanks & Mills is working elsewhere? Really enjoyed my time with her, would love to see her again.

CoolinUSA
06-11-12, 16:14
Anybody have any fun with this one lately? I was recommeded to go to her, but I have been twice now and seems only legit.

1st time was short crappy massage. She was rushed and took calls all the way through. Gave her a second chance and the next time I hinted a lot about a menu and she pretty much acted like she knew what I wanted and after a descent swedish massage she gave me a wash cloth for "private time". Then had the nerve to ask for referrals for anybody who is "bored". I wanted to say I was kind of bored with you.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3062816066.htmlAll I can tell you is that she is moody, a little bit psyco, saw her when she was at location on Narcoossee. Bad service, less than average massage. Will never repeat.

Bez191
06-11-12, 16:51
Anyone know if Bella from the white girl massage parlor off Fairbanks & Mills is working elsewhere? Really enjoyed my time with her, would love to see her again.Is this Bella Latina? I just someone with tha name, but she looks Dominican.

Cheers

Outdoorsman
06-11-12, 18:08
I add this up. 100+50+60 for what amounts to a 40 minute rub. Ae you an idiot? Please don't overpay like that. You do us all a disservice by driving the price up. Perfect example of what not to do. And you didn't even get your money's worth. What a waste.Certainly more then I would pay but it's his money.

Jimhatz
06-11-12, 20:45

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3062816066.htmlI tried her once at her Chiropractic office location. Massage was not that great. She was a real talker telling me how she use to work at adayfou. I could not get her to openly admit if she was giving HE there but but either way I think she is trying to be legit. Maybe if she gets cool with you and you can get her to see you oncall she may go back to her old ways. She has a nice little body that I would love to see and touch.

Gentleman 100
06-12-12, 05:53

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female-american-massage-therapist/6485727I heard she gained a lot of weight. Is she still slim with those huge jugs?

Meke 395
06-12-12, 09:29

http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3062816066.htmlMan this one is a very strange girl. She says the weirdest things, some off the wall shit. Kind of like Kim, just not as whacky. I had to go 3-4 times before I got a HE. And even then it took a lot of convincing. She didn't seem like she wanted to do it. But either you do it, and it's what you do, or just don't do it. She is kinda cute, but her pics make her look much better, and they may be a tad old. Especially the black and white pictures, as they are more flattering anyways.

Every time I went I kept tipping her big so she understands what I wanted. Got the HE, asked to take something off, something anything, not happening. But the massage is actually pretty good. She put a glove on for the HE, and turned her head, like she was doing me a favor. On top of all that, she was telling me she was doing it only because I had some kind of medical condition and this was the only way to solve it. LOL. Anything to convince herself it was ok. I may repeat. Not sure yet.

Meke 395
06-12-12, 09:35
I heard she gained a lot of weight. Is she still slim with those huge jugs?I'm kind of surprised she has not been reported on much, but I think that's because she is real sweet. She is a pretty big woman, huge knockers. But she is heavy, that may be my limit as far as bigger women are concerned. She gives a real good massage, and she is sooooooooo friendly. I mean she is real real nice. Always smiling, never having a bad day. Doesn't talk much unless spoken to during the session. The most available is a Russian, I don't think anymore is available. I'll keep repeating because man she just has that smile.

Meke 395
06-12-12, 09:53
I forgot to mention, recently went to see Ruby. Real nice lady, a little older then what I prefer, massage was ok, but on the flip she did this thing that was new to me. But it felt exactly like I was getting a BJ. I had to stop her, and see if my dick was wet with spit. No spit, just massage oil. Convinced I let her continue doing whatever the fuck technique that was. She even moved her head up and down. Everything came off, roaming pretty much all over. I saw another lady with long hair from the back, never caught a good glimpse. Service is kind of like Asahi, only Asahi has better looking ladies I think. I probably will repeat, just need them a little younger and less droopy. 80 door fee. 100-120 tip I forget exactly how much.

LawDog17
06-12-12, 11:59
AB,

Jay.Just to add my two cents. Like many I don't care what others pay for their hobby but with that in mind if guys are driving up prices and girls ask more for less it does effect our enjoyment in this hobby. 210 seems a lot for HE. I have probably paid more. Things gets pricey when you add in rooms etc. Standard AMP rates don't seem to apply in this case but those are good guidelines and serve us all well. Standard door fee plus. 4 for a topless he, .6 for full naked / he / yellow page fingers do the walking session are good guidelines and most providers are happy. If you go to independant provider you can get more for less but there is no house rake. As always if you get good service then you can always give more. Everyone in this hobby has paid more for something than they wanted because the little head sometimes takes over. And everyone has said that some guy got ripped or over paid for something they put in a dream. As always have fun and be safe and keep the hobby fun. Treat each other well. Dog out.

CowboysFan999
06-12-12, 13:49
Saw Cici at Island. Good massage, HE, table shower, std fees. AMP cherry popped. This board has been great, thanks to you all! Now, what to do next.

NoJokers
06-12-12, 14:27
Been spending a little more time lately in your fair city.

Decided to pull into FO and another stop next day at Sunshine. Drew a Katie in both places. What are the odds?

Had a nice time in both places with expanded level of services at a fair price and left happy both times.

Things seem to be looking up in Orlando.

Happy Hunting out there

Tex Cobb
06-12-12, 14:33
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-ukrainianbest-price-best-discount-5565min-4073250607east-orlando/5469254

Decided to see if Tanya was available around 8 tonight. Texted around 7 to inquire and received a response a few minutes later saying she was able to take me in. I've read several reviews on her so I knew beforehand not to expect any extras during the session. Got to her incall in the Waterford Lakes area which is actually a small but cozy room next to the leasing center. She didn't ask for the donation up front which I like, but just made it clear that she only takes cash as payment. Not a problem though as I already assumed that was the case. After disrobing and positioning myself on the table undraped she began a light touch massage at my request that was very relaxing. We both engaged in a bit of small talk at the beginning followed by silence for the remainder of the massage session. I prefer it that way. She incorporated soft sensual strokes at times during the massage which I really like with plenty of attention to the glutes as well. When she would get to massaging my hands, I would lightly latch my fingers onto hers. That's something I like to do in all of my massage / bodyrub sessions. Upon the flip she asked me if I would like to be covered up and I politely declined. She started with medium pressure on my neck and continued with soft gentle strokes on the remainder of my body. Midway through the flip, I began to pleasure myself which she did not object to. At times I would grab her hand and she would hold onto mine while working my body with the other. I tried sucking on her fingers but she just smiled and lightly withdrew her arm. I continued with self service until I erupted all over my stomach at which point she continued rubbing my upper stomach and nipples for a short while longer before cleaning me up with a hot towel. Gave her. 8 at the end of the session and she asked if I enjoyed her massage. I said I did and we exchanged hugs and told her I would like to see her again. Very pleasant legit provider who looks exactly like her pics. I would recommend.I've seen Tanya several times and my sessions are more like Pinoboy's report, especially after the first time. She is pleasant, very attractive, and gives a good massage, and has been pleasantly amenable to sensuality to assist self-service, after the first session. (I did not make any suggestions re: sensuality during the first session.) Some roaming of her legs and butt has been allowed in latter sessions.

Jimhatz
06-12-12, 15:54
I forgot to mention, recently went to see Ruby. Real nice lady, a little older then what I prefer, massage was ok, but on the flip she did this thing that was new to me. But it felt exactly like I was getting a BJ. I had to stop her, and see if my dick was wet with spit. No spit, just massage oil. Convinced I let her continue doing whatever the fuck technique that was. She even moved her head up and down. Everything came off, roaming pretty much all over. I saw another lady with long hair from the back, never caught a good glimpse. Service is kind of like Asahi, only Asahi has better looking ladies I think. I probably will repeat, just need them a little younger and less droopy. 80 door fee. 100-120 tip I forget exactly how much.I know it is his money and he an spend it like he wants but like had been said these girls start expecting more for less. I don't care what anyone says. 100. 120 tip for a nude HJ is to much. Period

Sillyolman
06-12-12, 18:31
I know it is his money and he an spend it like he wants but like had been said these girls start expecting more for less. I don't care what anyone says. 100. 120 tip for a nude HJ is to much. PeriodFellas, spend your money however you want. But, please keep in mind if you over spend it hurts everyone in the long run. Including you. Please pay attention to the gifts posted. Massage with TS and He for 1 hr should be $120 tops. If you freely give more then guess what. They will start asking for more. If you want to spend over $200 to play with a woman in a Massage Parlor. Think about this. You can get the same for less than $200 if you look around and do your homework.

Mystical0945
06-13-12, 00:33
Okay guys this may sound like an odd request, but I will be in Orlando for the next 3 days and I would really like to have a deep tissue massage. I am in NO means looking for extras only the massage. Will someone please recommend someone with good strong hands.

Play Safe,

XO Ashley

Gentleman 100
06-13-12, 05:45
I stopped in MBS (Colonial at 436) and drew Vanessa (pretty Latina). Very skilled and worked the right areas. Left relaxed and happy. $.8 for 1 hour plus tip.

Be safe.

Eelectri
06-13-12, 09:33
I don't recall the name but I was walking by there (east colonial) and they had a special which I decided to venture, so I did, nice Chinese pleasant and door fee was normal the massage was very good to say the least seems very legit and she did not allow roaming so I said ok the massage was very goo any way so it was all good table shower and there we finished the session and left very happy. Overall $ with tip! So I share the same thoughts as some others here that some mongers are overspending and hurting the rest of us! After all it is their "DOE" but as far as me! I spend it wisely.

Have fun EE

Gruglok
06-13-12, 11:00
Okay guys this may sound like an odd request, but I will be in Orlando for the next 3 days and I would really like to have a deep tissue massage. I am in NO means looking for extras only the massage. Will someone please recommend someone with good strong hands.

Play Safe,

XO AshleyDon't you live in Orlando?

Gruglok
06-13-12, 11:06
Fellas, spend your money however you want. But, please keep in mind if you over spend it hurts everyone in the long run. Including you. Please pay attention to the gifts posted. Massage with TS and He for 1 hr should be $120 tops. If you freely give more then guess what. They will start asking for more. If you want to spend over $200 to play with a woman in a Massage Parlor. Think about this. You can get the same for less than $200 if you look around and do your homework.You guys ruined massage parlors a long time ago. I'll throw 100-150 on a very attractive to very hot and motivated rub once in a blue moon hoping for more. But there's no tip and definitely no return if there's a list of rules. The first one is won't be back.

200 for a rub is plain retarded.

Mclovin407
06-13-12, 13:35

Play Safe,

XO AshleyI bet there is a line to sign up for that!

Mongers line forms behind me!

Mystical0945
06-13-12, 14:45
Don't you live in Orlando?I only visit Orlando to play. I live about 1 1/2 hours North of OIA.

Play Safe,

XO Ashley

Mystical0945
06-13-12, 14:48
I bet there is a line to sign up for that!

Mongers line forms behind me!LMAO, Mclovin you are something else. But I really do not care who gives me the massage, just as long as the man OR woman has strong hands and knows what they are doing. I also have my massage table with me! . I will be here until Saturday morning.

Play Safe,

XO Ashley

Otown Elysian
06-13-12, 16:42
(Posted in Backpage Ads as well)

Saw Joan a few weeks back and had a great time. Nice location, good massage, she was playful and sexy. Will return for the tantra.

Bjceb
06-13-12, 17:38
Interesting that MBS has been advertising that they need to sell it. Something did not sit right with the way it was coming out in there ad. I found out today that the plan is too sell the business to some sucker and then reopen again downtown and all the staff is coming with. Who wants to waste $25K.

Laymedown1
06-13-12, 18:24
Stop by yesterday to check on LuLu and see of she had returned. The last vist was not best experience with an old Filipino who did not offer extra. However, the complete best thing happened. A girl from LyLy's country had just arrived. Maybe her cousin. She was HOTT. 34dd-23-28. Very sweet and the table shower is just what the Doc prescribed. Will repeat now that talent is back.

Table shower: 8/10.

Massage: 9/10

Well you know the rest was overall non-rushed 9/10. Great time.

Be safe

Jimhatz
06-13-12, 21:01
Has anyone been to the Asian Flower lately (formerly Asian Palace). I peeped in there the other day to do some window shopping and was introduced to an old looking lady with a very tight body. If I had the fund available I would have been very tempted to partake. The way she dress was like the how the girls dress at Ocean Spa.

Jimhatz
06-13-12, 21:06
Stop by yesterday to check on LuLu and see of she had returned. The last vist was not best experience with an old Filipino who did not offer extra. However, the complete best thing happened. A girl from LyLy's country had just arrived. Maybe her cousin. She was HOTT. 34dd-23-28. Very sweet and the table shower is just what the Doc prescribed. Will repeat now that talent is back.

Table shower: 8/10.

Massage: 9/10

Well you know the rest was overall non-rushed 9/10. Great time.

Be safeI hear the Lulu got back today. Since you have had both girls, which do you think is the best?

Smokedmeat
06-13-12, 21:17
I'd have to say the same. Saw her and she was talking all sorts of crap. Decent massage with somewhat reluctant HE.

Man this one is a very strange girl. She says the weirdest things, some off the wall shit. Kind of like Kim, just not as whacky. I had to go 3-4 times before I got a HE. And even then it took a lot of convincing. She didn't seem like she wanted to do it. But either you do it, and it's what you do, or just don't do it. She is kinda cute, but her pics make her look much better, and they may be a tad old. Especially the black and white pictures, as they are more flattering anyways.

Every time I went I kept tipping her big so she understands what I wanted. Got the HE, asked to take something off, something anything, not happening. But the massage is actually pretty good. She put a glove on for the HE, and turned her head, like she was doing me a favor. On top of all that, she was telling me she was doing it only because I had some kind of medical condition and this was the only way to solve it. LOL. Anything to convince herself it was ok. I may repeat. Not sure yet.

Smokedmeat
06-13-12, 21:23
Not clean. Unkempt. Kids around. Not a good combo. Will never ever repeat with this one.

So I was curious, and I had to have this dream before PB made the road to treacherous. Her photos must be glamour shots. She is attractive, but nowhere as nice as the photos (are they ever). Saggy really used up boobs, big rear with a nice Brazilian shape to it. She's very nice, but I'd say a BBW. Townhome in Kissimmee. As reported downstairs under construction. No place to wash. Ful Svc Massage. Everything covered. .80 plus 1. 00 tip. Might repeat once if I can get there before PB has his way. No delusions of virgin airways here. Its just knowing too much for certain that gives me the skeeves.

Be Safe

TRowePrice
06-13-12, 21:35
Hey anyone know of a great massage and BBBJ? Looking for a hottie, hate AMP, keep feeling rushed and not being able to talk sucks.

Overthepond13
06-13-12, 21:42
I heard she gained a lot of weight. Is she still slim with those huge jugs?You heard correct. Jugs still huge.

EdRooney666
06-13-12, 22:01
Do you mean '1809' E. Colonial? That would be Lavender. I'm not aware of an AMP at 1609.

I don't recall the name but I was walking by there (east colonial) and they had a special which I decided to venture, so I did, nice Chinese pleasant and door fee was normal the massage was very good to say the least seems very legit and she did not allow roaming so I said ok the massage was very goo any way so it was all good table shower and there we finished the session and left very happy. Overall $ with tip! So I share the same thoughts as some others here that some mongers are overspending and hurting the rest of us! After all it is their "DOE" but as far as me! I spend it wisely.

Have fun EE

Furrber
06-14-12, 00:51
Fellas, spend your money however you want. But, please keep in mind if you over spend it hurts everyone in the long run. Including you. Please pay attention to the gifts posted. Massage with TS and He for 1 hr should be $120 tops. If you freely give more then guess what. They will start asking for more. If you want to spend over $200 to play with a woman in a Massage Parlor. Think about this. You can get the same for less than $200 if you look around and do your homework.I get rj, bl. I can feel and DATY if I want to. I tip 60 on top. She wants to give BJ or have full sex. She lets me know. You get ahead by being polite in those places and not being a douche. Guys overtip all the time and most of the time they undertip which is why they're so stingy. And I stay with one girl. Even if I haven't been by in 2 months. Also if you get a pick, just the one who seems interested in you. Don't just go for the hottest one.

TopGun9181
06-14-12, 08:09
I remember when I first started AMP mongering 8 years agoit was a standard. 2 for HJ and. 4 TOPS. 5 for anything extra now I go to a AMP and they try to tell me. 6 is not enough for a lousy HJ. Its because of people like you who get them used to it.

You guys ruined massage parlors a long time ago. I'll throw 100-150 on a very attractive to very hot and motivated rub once in a blue moon hoping for more. But there's no tip and definitely no return if there's a list of rules. The first one is won't be back.

200 for a rub is plain retarded.

Spam03
06-14-12, 08:19
I hear the Lulu got back today. Since you have had both girls, which do you think is the best?Is LU LU gone for good? I called and said she was on vacation. Come we got other nice girls. I was waiting for the coffee and cream. PM me on the latest. Thanks.

Redbeard0504
06-14-12, 09:20
LMAO, Mclovin you are something else. But I really do not care who gives me the massage, just as long as the man OR woman has strong hands and knows what they are doing. I also have my massage table with me! . I will be here until Saturday morning.

Play Safe,

XO AshleyI'm not a licensed masseur BUT, I give an excellent rub and I'm free of charge. I've never had a complaint and have been told I should charge for the service. PM me if you have an interest.

RB

Eelectri
06-14-12, 10:12
Do you mean '1809' E. Colonial? That would be Lavender. I'm not aware of an AMP at 1609.

Ok EDROONEY! I messed the numbers by a couple of blocks!

If you know the place, more power to you! Then you could post you experiences at that AMP!

Have fun!

MathGeek
06-14-12, 21:42
Stopped by International Therapy on 17/92 for the first time the other day. 80 / hr to the papasan.

TS was so-so, massage wasn't that great in comparison to what I've had at Star or OHT. Handshake was OK with some roaming.

Not my first choice, but it will get the job done.

Member #4174
06-15-12, 11:06
Has anyone spent any time with Hailey Knight recently, like the last three weeks. I have seen her on a number of occasions, do not feel like I did anything to put her off, unless of course she did not like my report on here about her.

Gruglok
06-15-12, 11:19
Totally legit. No a complete waste of money, the massage was ok, but they have the whole thing going on with blankets and sheets. I should've gone to Joan.

Pbwardy02
06-15-12, 12:07
Has anyone spent any time with Hailey Knight recently, like the last three weeks. I have seen her on a number of occasions, do not feel like I did anything to put her off, unless of course she did not like my report on here about her.Unless you told her, 'Hey I am Clover47 on that sex guide website', how the heck would she know?

She jerks guys off for a living. Don't be shocked if a girl that provides erotic massages for a living is fickle.

Fluxaeon
06-15-12, 15:25
Site.

You heard correct. Jugs still huge.I tried the number from her website and it said it was disconnected. What gives?

TopGun9181
06-15-12, 16:40
Any info on this hottie. Ihttp://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ebony-beauty-here-to-ease-your-mind-great-50-special-incall-and-outcall-available-24/6517822 Think she works with Aura I might TOFTT.

Captainv
06-15-12, 18:40
I've been there several times, not even a slight hint of happy service. The massage isn't even that great.

Totally legit. No a complete waste of money, the massage was ok, but they have the whole thing going on with blankets and sheets. I should've gone to Joan.

Hapkido1947
06-15-12, 22:30
Is LU LU gone for good? I called and said she was on vacation. Come we got other nice girls. I was waiting for the coffee and cream. PM me on the latest. Thanks.Hey, I didn't have lulu and the experience wasn't great, PM me about your expirence

Hapkido1947
06-15-12, 22:45
I stopped in MBS (Colonial at 436) and drew Vanessa (pretty Latina). Very skilled and worked the right areas. Left relaxed and happy. $.8 for 1 hour plus tip.

Be safe.HEY PM ME with info and service thanks

SackMan
06-15-12, 22:55
A big thank you to Jimhatz for some intel on his new little gem. Worth every penny!

Jordang
06-16-12, 12:55
Moving on, I saw this one recently. 407 417 1060 and I forget her name (maybe we can implement a tineye like search function for this site for the pics) , but the pics are accurate, maybe a little older, same body. Implants are getting a little old. She doesn't do body gliding just a massage and a HE. Roaming above the waist. Very friendly gal, just seemed kind of fake, I'll have to try a few more times and hope her attitude will be a little more genuine. 100 entrance fee, and 60 tip, and a room wherever you prefer.

PS. I bought some Tide today from Walgreens, and it wasn't on sale. So idiotic of me!

But I see what you're saying funboy. Thanks and have fun.I haven't been able to see her yet as she only does outcall and that won't work for me. That phone number works well on google if you can connect the dots you'll see some bikini photos.

Laymedown1
06-16-12, 12:59
Hey, I didn't have lulu and the experience wasn't great, PM me about your expirenceBetween Lucy or LuLu you cannot go wrong. Top notch experience. You probably had the temp Filipino older masseuse who was not worth a tip. The bad seed is gone and they are back to normal.

Be safe.

BMoreScouse
06-16-12, 13:25
First post, hope I do this right. Had a dream the other day that a went for massage in Casselberry. I forget the masseuse's name but was probably mid to late 30's. Walked in and rang the bell, I got the hour service and was lead back to the third or forth room on the right. The hour was. 8 and I pulled out a wad of money to pay and she got the hint. She told me to undress and she would be right back. I undressed and waited for her to back, when she returned she asked me if I wanted a table shower and I said yes. She took in the back washed my back first then on the flip she paid close attention to the general and two colonel's after she dried me off and went back the room. She started on my back the massage was good. She worked on back first and moved down to the buttocks and legs. She then spread my legs open and began playing with my guys. I then flipped and she went right for the HE. She

Did get a little irritated at me because I would bust within a couple of mins. I did after about ten minutes and she cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. I tipped. 3 she was asking for more but I said I need more for that. She laughed and we hugged and then I left. I would repeat I which think I will next week or I might try somewhere different after reading other posts.

Safe hunting everyone.

Outdoorsman
06-16-12, 15:20
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gentlemen-over-39-call-me-for-a-good-rub-summer-special-125-46/4825675

I'm typically a AMP guy but have seen this ad for some time. Posts in escort section but calls out body rub as the service. For 125 for 90 minutes I'm intrigued. I do recall something have been said here and RTFF and can't find it.

Also recall she used to be strictly outcall which does not work for me but now notice in call.

Any input PM or otherwise would be appreciated.

Bez191
06-16-12, 18:49
Gentlemen's,

A new place is about to open on Central Florida Parkway and OBT (on mini strip mall next to AutoZone).

I don't know if this is an AMP or other.

Once they open the doors I'll give them a visit.

Cheers

Envelope 57
06-17-12, 06:57
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gentlemen-over-39-call-me-for-a-good-rub-summer-special-125-46/4825675

I'm typically a AMP guy but have seen this ad for some time. Posts in escort section but calls out body rub as the service. For 125 for 90 minutes I'm intrigued. I do recall something have been said here and RTFF and can't find it.

Also recall she used to be strictly outcall which does not work for me but now notice in call.

Any input PM or otherwise would be appreciated.I had a chance to visit last year. Her skills were good and she has a great body. She was a little too chatty until we got down to business.

The incall was clean and she answered fairly quickly.

Not my first choice, but I would repeat.

Otown Elysian
06-17-12, 08:59

Any input PM or otherwise would be appreciated.I think her name is Dianne, I called her quite a while back for outcall when her rates were much lower. She arrived on time and gave a lackluster rub but shocked me with the extras. Good enough just wasn't expecting it. Didn't call again because her rates went sky high for what she was offering. For $150 I'd rather call Gianna or do a HH with Nana.

Wildbill2
06-17-12, 15:14
Anybody got any new reccomendations. I'm bored with my usual but not sure where to try. Usually go to FO and the service is always great especially with eve. Also tired of NT. Tried that place on fairbanks too skY? Not good experiance. Cute girl but a complete nube and no idea what to do. MBs was good but expensive for what it is IMO. If you have any suggestions pm me maybe I can give more info if you need anything.

Loving302
06-17-12, 15:50
Interesting posting on BP Massage. Has anyone seen this lady? Looks very erotic?

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-the-rest-you-found-the-best-40/6470747

I provide personal massage sessions. Hots stones and full hour massage awaits you. I am a licensed massage therapist. I accept calls mon-sun 8am to 10pm. Please call to set a day and time. I clean private location awaits you. $150 per session.

Serenity

Please PM if you prefer as this lady looks intriguing.

Timy1979
06-17-12, 21:13

Any input PM or otherwise would be appreciated.I have seen her twice, she is super sweet. Great extras and nice set of twins for her age. Treat her nice she'll be good to you.

Barolo
06-17-12, 22:27
I have seen her twice, she is super sweet. Great extras and nice set of twins for her age. Treat her nice she'll be good to you.I have indulged numberous times. She is very nice, genuine. The store broughts are a little too hard. There are many things on the menu when she can trust you.

Laharvardkid
06-17-12, 23:42
Between Lucy or LuLu you cannot go wrong. Top notch experience. You probably had the temp Filipino older masseuse who was not worth a tip. The bad seed is gone and they are back to normal.

Be safe.I saw Lucy a couple days ago, one of my ATFs now. The only issue is the massage was to light but the finish was one of the best and so was the TS, also they only seem to have one lady at a time so you may have to return and hope to catch them before someone else does.

Laharvardkid

Nohassles
06-18-12, 08:04
Interesting posting on BP Massage. Has anyone seen this lady? Looks very erotic?

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-the-rest-you-found-the-best-40/6470747

I provide personal massage sessions. Hots stones and full hour massage awaits you. I am a licensed massage therapist. I accept calls mon-sun 8am to 10pm. Please call to set a day and time. I clean private location awaits you. $150 per session.

Serenity

181828I saw her about a year ago at an apartment in Casselberry. She is attractive and fit and her place was very clean and safe. After taking care of business (I think at that time she was asking $100 or 120) I got on her table and she stripped to just a thong. It is obvious she spends a lot of time at the gym, she really is in great shape especially for her age.

Her massage skills are solid and she used some hot stones on my back near the end of the massage. There was a little bit of teasing during the massage but not much. On the

Flip I started roaming and she never said no but would position herself to make it more difficult. She finished with standard he and my session ran about 50-55 minutes. All in all it was a ok experience but I haven't repeated because I felt she was too mechanical. If you like toned and tanned women you should give her a try.

NH

Orlando Sun
06-18-12, 11:27

Any input PM or otherwise would be appreciated.I have seen her many times. I have not been to her new incall however I know right where it is and it is very close to me. I believe I have posted about her before in the past. I will have to agree with some others though, she is a bit too talkative prior to getting down to business. I know way too much about her personal family life.

Squid Jigs
06-18-12, 12:42
Hey all,

Found myself in downtown WP with time to kill Friday afternoon. Worked later, so I couldn't start drinking. So I mongered around, hitting up some AMPs I haven't been to in years. Winter Park Massage Studio was full up because it was 5 o'clock, and I thought this might be a lost cause. I went to that place off of Fairbanks, now called Cosmos, and I was the only one there. I had been there years ago and it was only legit, might still be. I felt like I was about to TOFTT.

Beautiful kinda older spinner with red streaks in her black hair named Sunny greeted me. Friendly, and she got friendlier in the shower room. Got a real HARD (in the clean way) massage. Needed that. Took a long time with the tease, and after the flip a verrrrrrrry long handshake. No roaming though. Went over time by ten minutes.

Very clean, but I would prefer real doors to the rooms. Might repeat in a few months. Not going to replace Magic in Altamonte, but a nice fallback for a good rub and tug. 80 + 40.

Squid Jigs out.

BMoreScouse
06-18-12, 13:49
Do you mean '1809' E. Colonial? That would be Lavender. I'm not aware of an AMP at 1609.They advertise on backpage in the escorts section. They must of thought you were LE or something.

Whiskeysours
06-18-12, 14:29
Looks like a new ad, pic not too clear but wondering if anyone has tried as yet:

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-you/6578144

Pinoboy
06-18-12, 18:55
Looks like Michelle is using some new pics. I am still doubtful that the ones she was using for as long as I can remember are really her, but this new one she's got up is totally suspect. That girl in this ad pic is much prettier than Michelle is. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazil-touch-28/6338233

Steavt
06-18-12, 20:01
I saw her about 8 months ago at my place was happy and yes a little to much talk.

I have seen her many times. I have not been to her new incall however I know right where it is and it is very close to me. I believe I have posted about her before in the past. I will have to agree with some others though, she is a bit too talkative prior to getting down to business. I know way too much about her personal family life.

Laharvardkid
06-18-12, 23:44

Serenity

181828Saw this one last year. She is a small MILF cute her massage was an 7/10, have been thinking about her but have not pulled the trigger again. PM me for details.

Laharvardkid

Deka76
06-19-12, 13:51
I have visited an amazing swedish erotic massage woman while travelling and have just heard they will be starting up in Florida soon. Think it will be Orlando and the Keys. If your into that kind of massage, can tell you that you will leave with a big smile,;)

www.nsjmassagedk.com

HomerSimp
06-19-12, 14:26
First post. I did an initial forum search but didn't find anything on an MP at 1629 Lee Road. It's called "A Spa and Massage". Anyone been here before? I drive by every day after the gym and will TOFTT if I don't get any replies to this post. Been to 2301 Lee Road (that old house) before, but there wasn't anything special about it.

TheeeGentleman
06-19-12, 23:53
Looks like Michelle is using some new pics. I am still doubtful that the ones she was using for as long as I can remember are really her, but this new one she's got up is totally suspect. That girl in this ad pic is much prettier than Michelle is.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazil-touch-28/6338233Agree with this. Michelle is very nice, but the pics are so much nicer. Could be her pics with weight loss and more make-up. The pics of Joan are the same. She is another doll that gives great service, but the pics are way better than reality. These girls are not like the AMP girls; their pics are always genuine, and they are actually waiting for us with smiles on their faces and lying spread eagle on a bed of rice.

TopGun9181
06-20-12, 08:04
I wish but that will never happen in florida, Where ever you heard it from is BS you.

I have visited an amazing swedish erotic massage woman while travelling and have just heard they will be starting up in Florida soon. Think it will be Orlando and the Keys. If your into that kind of massage, can tell you that you will leave with a big smile.

www.nsjmassagedk.com

Dirnsurn
06-20-12, 08:04
Haven't seen a recent review so decided to stopped at Gikku in longwood last night since I drive by it quite often. Opted for hh and mamasan took me back. The massage was good but not amazing, she was a taller woman just in shorts and a tshirt. I rate her about a 6. Roaming was allowed and ended with a HE. Menu wasn't discussed however seems like it may be open. Going to repeat for a better report. .6 +.4

Nine Willie
06-20-12, 14:35
Visited the recently opened AMP in Kissimmee and had a good experience. Attractive masseuse. 5'8 dressed in white top and skirt over spandex shorts, answered bell, took the. 8 house fee and led me by the hand to the room. Came back shortly and took me for nice TS with good attention to all desired areas. Back on the massage table she executed an excellent face down massage (hard at my request) for what seemed like 45 minutes. No back walking but she volunteered that there were smaller girls who would do that on my next visit. Entirely amenable to roaming hands within the typical AMP menu and I left very happy and ready to return. No FS seemed available but service highly recommended.

NW

MikeInBrazil
06-20-12, 19:27
I had a nice visit this weekend with a new girl from Backpage, but since I haven't been able to get on here until now I can't find her link. She is working with a few other girls, I found one of the girls she work.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sensual-fullfillment-classy-gentlemen-look-no-further-25/6586836

She is staying by the airport. 100$ donation. I don't the pics were real, but they were pretty accurate. She is a latina, about 5'4 slim, decent size breast, very fun personality. The session starts off with me putting the donation on the table, she then offers a bottle water. As I was getting changed she started stripping off the cloths as well. The massage maybe even bad, but that is only because she only worked on the back. After 10 minutes she flips me over, starts licking everywhere down there. She teased me for awhile before finally putting a condom on. She gave a pretty good BJ, too bad she had to put the condom on. Overall, if your looking for a very attractive spinner who does oral, then give her a call. Don't go her expecting a good long massage. I was in and out in about 30 mins.

I know I posted an ad of another girl, but she's one of the ones in the team. If the girl I had was that hot, I got to imagine this one is pretty attractive as well. I will keep looking out for her ad and will update this post if I find it.

Peter Canada
06-21-12, 07:16
I had a nice visit this weekend with a new girl from Backpage, but since I haven't been able to get on here until now I can't find her link. She is working with a few other girls, I found one of the girls she work.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sensual-fullfillment-classy-gentlemen-look-no-further-25/6586836

She is staying by the airport. 100$ donation. I don't the pics were real, but they were pretty accurate. She is a Latina, about 5'4 slim, decent size breast, very fun personality. The session starts off with me putting the donation on the table, she then offers a bottle water. As I was getting changed she started stripping off the cloths as well. The massage maybe even bad, but that is only because she only worked on the back. After 10 minutes she flips me over, starts licking everywhere down there. She teased me for awhile before finally putting a condom on. She gave a pretty good BJ, too bad she had to put the condom on. Overall, if your looking for a very attractive spinner who does oral, then give her a call. Don't go her expecting a good long massage. I was in and out in about 30 minutes.

I know I posted an ad of another girl, but she's one of the ones in the team. If the girl I had was that hot, I got to imagine this one is pretty attractive as well. I will keep looking out for her ad and will update this post if I find it.Did you get a name?

Wildbill2
06-21-12, 12:55
I drew lu. All the girls here a little hefty. They always do a good job tho. Better than average massage although this time she was totally not into it so the massage was bad. Plenty of roaming and overall a fun time. Only 65 for the hour so economical too. Prob won't repeat. The girls kind of wacky. Anytime she said something I was like o god just don't talk. Done with this place I think. Any recommendations out in the Kissimmee area? Never been out that way but seemed to be a lot to choose from.

HomerGP
06-21-12, 14:08
Tried Miss May and saw Lucy over there, but she was busy with another monger, so decided to check nearby Lucky Dragon and see if they have changed since last report. Nope, same as previous reports. I believe her name is Michelle, late 20s with a mini skirt. That was a first, covered TS after the flip. After that I knew nothing would happen. Massage was pretty good, it's a shame they didn't offer extras, she was friendly during the massage, but no teasing at all, and younger than the average AMPs here in Orlando.

Be safe,

HomerGP

Chilly56
06-21-12, 17:59
Well, I finally went to my first AMP, Lucky Dragon on East colonial. The place is actually pretty nice inside. Clean, quiet, relaxing atmosphere. I think they have three girls working there. I got one named Lisa. She was wearing what looked like a tennis outfit, black skirt and white top. She was very nice to look at, early to mid-30s. Took me into the room and asked me to undress and to lie face down on the table while she stepped out for a couple of minutes. So I did and I put. 60 out on the table for her to see. She came back and asked me how I would like my massage. I opted for hard. I can definitely say one thing, Lisa can give a damn good deep massage! Great on the back and legs. I tried a little roaming but with no success. I even dropped a few hints, again with no success. I finally just came out and asked about extras. She politely said that they are strictly legit and that no one there did anything like that. Oh well, not so lucky in that respect but as far as massages go, it was really awesome! Bottom line, if you're looking for a great massage, ask for Lisa. If you're looking for HE, maybe you pro mongers will have better luck than me but this doesn't seem like the place for that. I did leave her. 20 anyway just because the massage was that good and I did leave there feeling great.

Pbwardy02
06-22-12, 17:53
Saw this one last year. She is a small MILF cute her massage was an 7/10, have been thinking about her but have not pulled the trigger again. PM me for details.

LaharvardkidShe's good. YMMV but sky is the limit.

TheeeGentleman
06-22-12, 23:11
Went to Spa 192 and saw Young. She's probably in her 30's, skinny, nice funbags with little nips. Did a pretty good massage and typical HE. They use a cream to massage instead of oil. Very nice and lightly lemon scented. She was a good actress talking dirty like she really could not wait for Vesuvius to explode. Paid $80 for the hour and. 40 tip. The place was empty. Passed by the other 3 AMPs on 192 and they also had no cars in front. Appears to be a quiet evening. Don't know what it is about the old mamasan at 192, but she was probably good looking and a lot of fun during her time. She has her charm, an older spinner body, and big hangers. Offered, but she said that she's too old for me. Yeah I'm sick! Thinking about a trip to Campo Alegre in the Caribbean.

PM me if anyone has been there.

Jayorl
06-23-12, 12:06
Helli,

I've read several reviews of Tara Marie (I finally found her but a day too late, she no longer works at that spa) in the past and I've been looking for a similar massage. Great strong massage similar to a professional spa but with a twist. I don't want an AMP! Please help, good looking girl or mature is a must.

Please PM with any info.

JO

Cdmanoise
06-23-12, 14:54
Guys,

If you have yet to visit this place, do so and go see Young. I have to agree with TheeeGentleman, she rocks. I'm going to rate her on a scale of 1 to 10 at a 9, and that's only because I have never given a 10 unless I had a Playboy Bunny rock my world. While Young is hot, you will not find her on the cover of Penthouse.

If you read my reviews, I have been to a lot of Spa's all over the country. Went here based on others review's. I'm really in it for the massage as I have shoulder issues / pain, but don't get me wrong I always enjoy the extra rub with the dream.

This girl knows how to give a massage. She took direction very well, and hit every spot in my shoulders & neck which hurt with her fingers, palms, elbows and feet. Rest assured, I walked out of there feeling no pain. She even cracked my neck, and surprisingly it was enjoyable where I usually hurt after someone does that because they do it wrong.

Could not find the address at first, but if you google 192 Therapy it will come right up in Kissimmee.

I'm in Orlando on business quite a bit, and certainly will be back to visit Young when in the area.

Potsy
06-23-12, 15:47
I have been to this place several times since it has re-opened. Depending on who the therapist is your experience will vary wildly.

First time saw Gigi. Black female OK looks and pretty nice attitude. She gave an OK massage and there was plenty of roaming and the ending was happy. Overall looks- 6 massage- 6 overall- 7.5 .80 donation and. 40 tip Would probably see her again. Massage and TS.

Next provider I saw was Kara (Tia Marie). She has gained some weight but still cute as hell with huge FFs, Very nice massage, great attitude, some roaming and very happy ending. Overall looks- 8+ Massage- 8 Overall experience- 8+ .72 donation (.8 less 10 percent discount repeat customer) and. 4 tip. Would highly recommend and will repeat for sure. Massage and TS.

Kimberely was another provider I have seen there. White female, pretty cute. She gives a very good massage but thats where it ends. Demands that you are draped with a towel the entire time and if the towel moves an inch she immediately adjusts it back to where she wants it. Absolutely no roaming or fun. She sees herself as a therapeutic massage therapist and insists that she will only work with knowledgeable therapists. I asked why she doesn't work at a place like spa envy if she is so into requiring draping and she said she refuses to work with other therapists that do not know what they are doing and that spa envy hires people right out of school. I tried to ask her about massaging a special area and she replied "We do not do that here". I am not sure where she thinks she is working. If you are looking for a 100% legit massage with absolutely no extras then I would recommend her for that, if you are looking to leave relaxed then you should try another therapist there.

Overall looks- 7 Massage- 9 Overall experience- 3 .72 donation and. 2 tip

Worldsoffun
06-23-12, 23:12
I have been to this place several times since it has re-opened. Depending on who the therapist is your experience will vary wildly.

First time saw Gigi. Black female OK looks and pretty nice attitude. She gave an OK massage and there was plenty of roaming and the ending was happy. Overall looks- 6 massage- 6 overall- 7. 5.80 donation and. 40 tip Would probably see her again. Massage and TS.

Next provider I saw was Kara (Tia Marie). She has gained some weight but still cute as hell with huge FFs, Very nice massage, great attitude, some roaming and very happy ending. Overall looks- 8+ Massage- 8 Overall experience- 8+.72 donation (.8 less 10 percent discount repeat customer) and. 4 tip. Would highly recommend and will repeat for sure. Massage and TS.

Kimberely was another provider I have seen there. White female, pretty cute. She gives a very good massage but thats where it ends. Demands that you are draped with a towel the entire time and if the towel moves an inch she immediately adjusts it back to where she wants it. Absolutely no roaming or fun. She sees herself as a therapeutic massage therapist and insists that she will only work with knowledgeable therapists. I asked why she doesn't work at a place like spa envy if she is so into requiring draping and she said she refuses to work with other therapists that do not know what they are doing and that spa envy hires people right out of school. I tried to ask her about massaging a special area and she replied "We do not do that here". I am not sure where she thinks she is working. If you are looking for a 100% legit massage with absolutely no extras then I would recommend her for that, if you are looking to leave relaxed then you should try another therapist there.

Overall looks- 7 Massage- 9 Overall experience- 3. 72 donation and. 2 tipI wish I would have seen this earlier. I stopped by VIP and drew Kimberly. Exactly as you said. Strictly legit and draped. No hope of any extras. She does provide an excellent massage though. I was going to cross it off my list, but perhaps I can try Kara. Huge FF's sound like something I would like to see and if you are going to repeat, that's good enough for me! Thanks for the report.

WOF

Jimhatz
06-24-12, 08:06
[QUOTE=Potsy; 1478223]I have been to this place several times since it has re-opened. Depending on who the therapist is your experience will vary wildly.

First time saw Gigi. Black female OK looks and pretty nice attitude. She gave an OK massage and there was plenty of roaming and the ending was happy. Overall looks- 6 massage- 6 overall- 7. 5.80 donation and. 40 tip Would probably see her again. Massage and TS.

(Is this the GiGi that advertised on BP for herself not to long ago?)

AMP100
06-24-12, 20:22
I was in Orlando this past week, upon reading the boards I decided to visit the establishments on Colonial. Since AMPs in Orlando charge. 8 verses the. 6 national average I was not about to settle for an older, average looking girl. After stopping in 4 locations that did not have any providers were worth the house fee I ventured to Kissimmee. Kissimmee offers multiple options but I settled on 192 Therapy for similar reasons.

Mamasan at 192 guaranteed a lovely girl and she delivered Cindi! Cindi is a cute little number with fantastic skills! We began with a shower (no TS) that was about as thorough as a shower ever had. We then went for a massage, this girl has a wonderful technique and the massage was the best ever received in an AMP.

I typically like to experience the full menu but there was nothing on the menu except a HJ. My hands were allowed to freely roam all over her clothes but that is all. The shower, massage & HJ were exceptional so I gave her a $ tip but would not repeat.

TheeeGentleman
06-24-12, 23:56
Guys,

If you have yet to visit this place, do so and go see Young. I have to agree with TheeeGentleman, she rocks. I'm going to rate her on a scale of 1 to 10 at a 9, and that's only because I have never given a 10 unless I had a Playboy Bunny rock my world. While Young is hot, you will not find her on the cover of Penthouse.

If you read my reviews, I have been to a lot of Spa's all over the country. Went here based on others review's. I'm really in it for the massage as I have shoulder issues / pain, but don't get me wrong I always enjoy the extra rub with the dream.

This girl knows how to give a massage. She took direction very well, and hit every spot in my shoulders & neck which hurt with her fingers, palms, elbows and feet. Rest assured, I walked out of there feeling no pain. She even cracked my neck, and surprisingly it was enjoyable where I usually hurt after someone does that because they do it wrong.

Could not find the address at first, but if you google 192 Therapy it will come right up in Kissimmee.

I'm in Orlando on business quite a bit, and certainly will be back to visit Young when in the area.I've been to 192 a fair number of times and I would actually choose Cindy over Young. Cindy is more friendly, gives a better massage, and the same service. I've just seen her a number of times and wanted something different. Both are good choices.

Barolo
06-25-12, 01:03
[QUOTE=Potsy; 1478223]I have been to this place several times since it has re-opened. Depending on who the therapist is your experience will vary wildly.

(Is this the GiGi that advertised on BP for herself not to long ago?) Yes, the same GiGi that was in Altamonte!

Timy1979
06-25-12, 11:35
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-brunette-and-redhead-beauties-for-outcall-bodyrubs-25/4688516

Can't find ANY reviews on this ad, the to one looks pretty nice, anyone ever try them?

SunnyBoy
06-25-12, 18:12
Visited VIP recently. Opposite hospital, next to Urgent care medical office. 80 door fee. Got Liz, probably around 30, good personality, big chested. Started with TS, well done but very clinical. Non sensual. Massage was good, fairly hard as as requested. On the flip draping required. Completely legit. Can not believe there can be so much variation in this establishment between different therapists. Good massage and experience with absolutely no extras.

Next provider I saw was Kara (Tia Marie). She has gained some weight but still cute as hell with huge FFs, Very nice massage, great attitude, some roaming and very happy ending. Overall looks- 8+ Massage- 8 Overall experience- 8+.72 donation (.8 less 10 percent discount repeat customer) and. 4 tip. Would highly recommend and will repeat for sure. Massage and TS.

Overall looks- 7 Massage- 9 Overall experience- 3. 72 donation and. 2 tip

TheeeGentleman
06-25-12, 20:42
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I stopped by VIP and drew Kimberly. Exactly as you said. Strictly legit and draped. No hope of any extras. She does provide an excellent massage though. I was going to cross it off my list, but perhaps I can try Kara. Huge FF's sound like something I would like to see and if you are going to repeat, that's good enough for me! Thanks for the report.

WOFSo I went to VIP in Longwood today looking for the FF's. They said she stopped working there 2 weeks ago. Tried one of the other overweight ladies with big fun bags and it was a big waste of time. Paid $80 for a one hour soft oily rub down (no effort) and then a table shower afterwards. Told to keep my hands to myself, and so did she. A big waste of one hour; not even a decent massage. For the first time ever I left someplace without giving any tip. Definitely will never go back. Would not recommend to anyone for any purpose.

SackMan
06-25-12, 22:46
Guys,

I'm in Orlando on business quite a bit, and certainly will be back to visit Young when in the area.Do you know if this is the same Young (Jung?) that used to be at VIP Spa on 192? I saw her a couple of times and she was fantastic, but she left and I haven't seen her since.

TheeeGentleman
06-26-12, 07:24
Do you know if this is the same Young (Jung?) that used to be at VIP Spa on 192? I saw her a couple of times and she was fantastic, but she left and I haven't seen her since.No, not the same Young from Kissimmee. The name Young is like an AMP John Smith.

TopGun9181
06-26-12, 08:14
This is why she was not as happy with her. 5 tip I usually give her. For the first time in a year she actually told me she wanted more tip. I wish there was a tip menu for these AMPs and ther service. The max I ever went on a HJ was. 6 bur for a $ I would expect at least a BJ.

I was in Orlando this past week, upon reading the boards I decided to visit the establishments on Colonial. Since AMPs in Orlando charge. 8 verses the. 6 national average I was not about to settle for an older, average looking girl. After stopping in 4 locations that did not have any providers were worth the house fee I ventured to Kissimmee. Kissimmee offers multiple options but I settled on 192 Therapy for similar reasons.

Mamasan at 192 guaranteed a lovely girl and she delivered Cindi! Cindi is a cute little number with fantastic skills! We began with a shower (no TS) that was about as thorough as a shower ever had. We then went for a massage, this girl has a wonderful technique and the massage was the best ever received in an AMP.

I typically like to experience the full menu but there was nothing on the menu except a HJ. My hands were allowed to freely roam all over her clothes but that is all. The shower, massage & HJ were exceptional so I gave her a $ tip but would not repeat.

Potsy
06-26-12, 12:50
So I went to VIP in Longwood today looking for the FF's. They said she stopped working there 2 weeks ago. Tried one of the other overweight ladies with big fun bags and it was a big waste of time. Paid $80 for a one hour soft oily rub down (no effort) and then a table shower afterwards. Told to keep my hands to myself, and so did she. A big waste of one hour; not even a decent massage. For the first time ever I left someplace without giving any tip. Definitely will never go back. Would not recommend to anyone for any purpose.Sorry things were so bad for you. The last time I was there was the time I saw Kimberly and got the totally legit massage. I asked for Kara with the FFs and was told she took a few days off because she was sick. I am not sure what happened but I do know that Longwood PD broke the previous owners balls, maybe thats what happened now. Like I said I have been there several times and my experiences have run from one end of the extreme to the other. If it has been 2 weeks since she has worked there I must have seen her on one of her last nights working there.

Reckless
06-26-12, 14:43
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-brunette-and-redhead-beauties-for-outcall-bodyrubs-25/4688516

Can't find ANY reviews on this ad, the to one looks pretty nice, anyone ever try them?I believe you meant "the top one".

Look closely at the 2 pictures. The top one is the same person as the bottom one, so don't expect to see her as she looks in that picture.

FloridaBum
06-26-12, 15:37
A new AMP opened up in the Publix plaza at Kirkman and Conroy so I went to check it out.

It is located all the way at the end of the plaza next to a dentist office.

I walked in and inquired about rates for a 30-min session. Was told $40. I asked to see who was available and was shown 2 middle age women. Probably a 4 or 5 on an AMP scale.

I was there so I picked one. Taken to the room. Massage was actually decent and I regretted not getting an hour session. She was not shy about my lack of draping, roaming and really got into the crack.

On the flip, everything was pretty standard. Tipped $30.

Wasnt an exciting experience, but got the job done.

TheeeGentleman
06-26-12, 16:23
Do you know if this is the same Young (Jung?) that used to be at VIP Spa on 192? I saw her a couple of times and she was fantastic, but she left and I haven't seen her since.The Young from VIP is long gone. I've met a couple of Youngs, Yungs, and Jungs. Some Kims too. For the month of August how about we all say our name is John? Can you hear the new Beachboys song. Three Jungs for ev-er-ry John.

Bicerock
06-26-12, 16:34
I drew lu. All the girls here a little hefty. They always do a good job tho. Better than average massage although this time she was totally not into it so the massage was bad. Plenty of roaming and overall a fun time. Only 65 for the hour so economical too. Prob won't repeat. The girls kind of wacky. Anytime she said something I was like o god just don't talk. Done with this place I think. Any recommendations out in the Kissimmee area? Never been out that way but seemed to be a lot to choose from.She offers a Full Menu if that appeals to you at all. Used to work M, W, F and I assume that is still the case.

Sillyolman
06-26-12, 19:01
This is why she was not as happy with her. 5 tip I usually give her. For the first time in a year she actually told me she wanted more tip. I wish there was a tip menu for these AMPs and ther service. The max I ever went on a HJ was. 6 bur for a $ I would expect at least a BJ.Read the post that TopGun is responding to. And TG, sorry but. 5 is a little high also. Gentlemen, if you over tip they will expect it. Keep your tips in line and keep us from spending to much.

Pinoboy
06-26-12, 21:16
http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/3102980025.html

Met with this one this evening at some run-down apartments right off colonial and semoran. Very short and chunky. I would guess about 4'10-4'11 and 130lbs or so. She was wearing some form fitting workout type attire consisting of a sleeveless shirt and pants. Not the ideal getup for her body type. Opted for the feather massage which was decent I guess since I actually prefer very light tickle type strokes over a standard massage. Plenty of touching all over including the ass, but none whatsoever in the genital region. She did not resist my mild roaming. Upon the flip she worked my thighs, chest and stomach area. When she informed me that I only had a few minutes left I inquired about a HJ and she responded with "I'm not going to do it". At that point, I proceeded to service myself while she continued doing her thing. I think she was uncomfortable with that whole scenario, but whatever. .80 for about 45-50mins and no tip. Will not repeat.

Jay7005
06-26-12, 21:18
Read the post that TopGun is responding to. And TG, sorry but. 5 is a little high also. Gentlemen, if you over tip they will expect it. Keep your tips in line and keep us from spending to much.I could not agree more! I tried to make this point two weeks ago. Post 8308. Some agreed, but most said they didn't care what another guy paid. But this is why, when you overpay, the provider expects more. It ruins the experience for the next guy.

AMP100
06-26-12, 22:07
Read the post that TopGun is responding to. And TG, sorry but. 5 is a little high also. Gentlemen, if you over tip they will expect it. Keep your tips in line and keep us from spending to much.Ha. I tip based off of the level of service provided. Cindi provide a fantastic massage and deserved $ so that is what I gave her. The house of. 8 is what is too expensive in Orlando. That is where you should focus your frustration.

Happy mongering.

SackMan
06-26-12, 23:13
No, not the same Young from Kissimmee. The name Young is like an AMP John Smith.Thanks. I figured it was worth checking. I've been to at least a dozen AMPs in town, most of them several times over, and I think she is the only Young I have come across. I have met many Kims, a few Mimis (never gone wrong with a Mimi!) , and a couple of Lucys, but only one Young so far.

TheeeGentleman
06-27-12, 09:15

Met with this one this evening at some run-down apartments right off colonial and semoran. Very short and chunky. I would guess about 4'10-4'11 and 130lbs or so. She was wearing some form fitting workout type attire consisting of a sleeveless shirt and pants. Not the ideal getup for her body type. Opted for the feather massage which was decent I guess since I actually prefer very light tickle type strokes over a standard massage. Plenty of touching all over including the ass, but none whatsoever in the genital region. She did not resist my mild roaming. Upon the flip she worked my thighs, chest and stomach area. When she informed me that I only had a few minutes left I inquired about a HJ and she responded with "I'm not going to do it". At that point, I proceeded to service myself while she continued doing her thing. I think she was uncomfortable with that whole scenario, but whatever. .80 for about 45-50mins and no tip. Will not repeat.Don't you hate when they post a sexy picture and then don't deliver the goods. Why post a picture at all if the service is pure professional massage? The best massage I ever had was delivered at a massage school by a homely chunky lady, and she got a good tip for good service. You deserve a refund for false advertising.

Bjceb
06-27-12, 10:23
Tara Marie and Gigi have opened a new location in Maitland. Link is included on this post. This leads me to believe to never go to VIP in Longwood again due to those 2 were the only ones open minded there.

I think it would be worth the time to make a visit to Maitland soon.

CoolinUSA
06-27-12, 12:09
Is this location any fun?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-specialbest-euro-massage-and-price-4970-min-4075390034/3848473

Info is greatly appreciated.

Be cool in USA

EmptySpot
06-27-12, 13:08
Did Tara work at East-West massage in Longwood a few (3 or4) years back?

Tara Marie and Gigi have opened a new location in Maitland. Link is included on this post. This leads me to believe to never go to VIP in Longwood again due to those 2 were the only ones open minded there.

I think it would be worth the time to make a visit to Maitland soon.

Quenton
06-27-12, 13:08
Is this location any fun?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-specialbest-euro-massage-and-price-4970-min-4075390034/3848473

Info is greatly appreciated.

Be cool in USAIn my experience, this is legit massage only. I think others may be able to back me up on this. You can be undraped while face down but then the little guy gets a draping on the flip. I think she is interested in maintaining a professional business.

TheJester
06-27-12, 14:11
I've been out of the game for a little while but needed a rub today because of a lot of back pain.

I wanted to try something new and I saw the ads for Hong Spa 1 hr for $59. They are on W Colonial just east of OBT in the old house.

The girl at the desk ended up being the one who gave me the massage. BTW, you have to mention the ad to get that rate, otherwise they want. 8.

She is Chinese, younger. I'd say in her mid to late 20s and rather tall.

She looked like she could have cared less that I was there, but to be fair I walked in the door with a grimace on my face because of a back spasm.

The massage was ok. I've had better and I've definitely had much worse. But she used a lot of oil.

She did some teasing before the flip and then had me turn over. Instead of going right to work she started on my chest, stomach and legs so I wondered where this was going.

Then she asked me if I wanted "there" and I nodded. She asked how much tip and I said. 4.

She was okay with that and got to work.

Unfortunately her technique did nothing for me. And she refused to even lift her top so I didn't bother with roaming. After 10 minutes of unenthusiastic handshake I asked for a table shower since I was covered in oil.

I got the shower and they were almost out of soap so in the end I was still kind of oily. Oh well.

I won't repeat.

Stormy 1
06-27-12, 16:06
In my experience, this is legit massage only. I think others may be able to back me up on this. You can be undraped while face down but then the little guy gets a draping on the flip. I think she is interested in maintaining a professional business.I have been there a few times. No extras for me. Damn shame. Sexy. There is a new woman on the pics, who I have not seen. I would know to know of any extras there. Above average massage though.

Stormy 1
06-27-12, 16:08
Did Tara work at East-West massage in Longwood a few (3 or4) years back?TM and Gigi will not be open for a few more weeks. Just chatted with her. But, yes it will be in Maitland.

TopGun9181
06-27-12, 17:33
Read the post that TopGun is responding to. And TG, sorry but. 5 is a little high also. Gentlemen, if you over tip they will expect it. Keep your tips in line and keep us from spending to much.My stantard tip with a HJ is. 4 and without a HJ is. 2, sometimes if I see the massage was very well worth it and she put effort in it along with roaming I will throw in a extra ten. But with all this happening pretty soon all the AMPs will expect the same 100 and up which is going to be bad.

Eelectri
06-27-12, 18:06
Very nice lady, good massage but all legit! If you want a real massage this is the place!

Wish her good luck at her new place!

Have fun

Quenton
06-28-12, 14:15
So based on the rave reviews of Tara, I finally made an appointment to see her. Had never seen her in the past, plus with all her moving around it was sometimes difficult. Made a noontime appointment today. Arrived at their new office in Maitland. They (Gigi and Tara) are still getting it up and running, but it looks good so far. It looks as though it will be a high-end spa type of establishment with contemporary decor. Gigi met me and took the money up front (a first for me when it comes to massage). She showed me to the room and I undressed and hopped up on the table. Tara came in shortly and the massage began. I requested a somewhat light / medium massage. No draping required, even on the flip which is usually (but not always) a good sign. And of course let's not forget all those good reviews. So, at one point the massage seemed to be coming to an end and I suggested that perhaps it would be okay if I engaged in self-service. I figured she would say something like "I can do that for you". Something along those lines. Instead I got,"Uhmm. Can you wait until I leave the room?"? Needless to say, I was surprised by her response. I declined stating that it's no fun if she's not in the room. She laughed and said,"well, not the first time. I have to be careful." So that was the ending I got. I guess you regulars will have no issues but it appears that a first appointment with Tara gets you just the hope of something developing in the future. She added that they would be there for "a long time". Which I am assuming was her urging me to come back, which would then maybe lead to more. Quite frankly, I have never been into the "the more you visit the better it gets" kind of thing. And it could have been me. Maybe I gave off LE vibes, was too nervous, etc. Who knows. Total damage was 80 for massage. Then I tipped 20 (probably should have kept it) : 100 for decent massage and blue balls. As always, YMMV

Smack69
06-28-12, 14:29
Very nice lady, good massage but all legit! If you want a real massage this is the place!

Wish her good luck at her new place!

Have funI went there some time last week and recieved a great massage from the owner of the business (Russian woman) great hands and excellent technique. I remember she was pissed that as soon as she put her sign on the business an AMP opened up right next door.

They do have female clients, so for the providers looking for a great massage, this place rocks.

Richrich
06-28-12, 17:59
Well. Million dollar question. How did she look?

And FYI, first time I saw her, only the tatas came out, but no HE. 2nd time she let me jerk it myself. 3rd time it much much better.

So based on the rave reviews of Tara, I finally made an appointment to see her. Had never seen her in the past, plus with all her moving around it was sometimes difficult. Made a noontime appointment today. Arrived at their new office in Maitland. They (Gigi and Tara) are still getting it up and running, but it looks good so far. It looks as though it will be a high-end spa type of establishment with contemporary decor. Gigi met me and took the money up front (a first for me when it comes to massage). She showed me to the room and I undressed and hopped up on the table. Tara came in shortly and the massage began. I requested a somewhat light / medium massage. No draping required, even on the flip which is usually (but not always) a good sign. And of course let's not forget all those good reviews. So, at one point the massage seemed to be coming to an end and I suggested that perhaps it would be okay if I engaged in self-service. I figured she would say something like "I can do that for you". Something along those lines. Instead I got,"Uhmm. Can you wait until I leave the room?"? Needless to say, I was surprised by her response. I declined stating that it's no fun if she's not in the room. She laughed and said,"well, not the first time. I have to be careful." So that was the ending I got. I guess you regulars will have no issues but it appears that a first appointment with Tara gets you just the hope of something developing in the future. She added that they would be there for "a long time". Which I am assuming was her urging me to come back, which would then maybe lead to more. Quite frankly, I have never been into the "the more you visit the better it gets" kind of thing. And it could have been me. Maybe I gave off LE vibes, was too nervous, etc. Who knows. Total damage was 80 for massage. Then I tipped 20 (probably should have kept it) : 100 for decent massage and blue balls. As always, YMMV

Pinoboy
06-28-12, 18:55
Don't you hate when they post a sexy picture and then don't deliver the goods. Why post a picture at all if the service is pure professional massage? The best massage I ever had was delivered at a massage school by a homely chunky lady, and she got a good tip for good service. You deserve a refund for false advertising.In her defense however, the pic she posts is not suggestive in any manner IMO. It's just a headshot. That, combined with the fact that she posts under the therapeutic massage section rather than in bodyrubs on BP hints at the potential lack of any "extras". I just figured some chick working out of her apt vs. A business would indicate a good chance of her being more open. Apparently not so in this case.

Don In Otown
06-28-12, 20:13
My stantard tip with a HJ is. 4 and without a HJ is. 2, sometimes if I see the massage was very well worth it and she put effort in it along with roaming I will throw in a extra ten. But with all this happening pretty soon all the AMPs will expect the same 100 and up which is going to be bad.I am already getting crap from some of them for giving 40 for HE. Mimi at Far Orient, for one."For 1 hour, that 60! You be gentleman." And I am a semi-regular. They can all kiss my ass and make it a love story if that's going to be the trend. I can go to IHOP, close my eyes and save 25-35 bucks, or see a couple of the local self-employed ladies for maybe a little less. It hasn't totally gotten to that point, but I can see where it's headed.

TheJester
06-29-12, 10:28
I am already getting crap from some of them for giving 40 for HE. Mimi at Far Orient, for one."For 1 hour, that 60! You be gentleman." And I am a semi-regular. They can all kiss my ass and make it a love story if that's going to be the trend. I can go to IHOP, close my eyes and save 25-35 bucks, or see a couple of the local self-employed ladies for maybe a little less. It hasn't totally gotten to that point, but I can see where it's headed.I'm with Don on this. I was actually thinking of going back to Far Orient since I hadn't been there in a while but now I won't since they're getting greedy. So her wanting an extra $20 has cost her at least 2 customers.

I don't know what's with these AMPs wanting to give themselves a 50% raise, with so many more AMPs springing up around here prices should be going down because of increased competition, not up. It looks like they are trying to make up the income differential by trying to stick it to their customers and all that's going to do is lose them more customers.

My suggestion is anytime one of these ladies gets greedy we need to tell them that we won't be coming back until they lose their greedy attitude and that there are plenty of other places around that will be happy to have our money.

Hopefully word will get around and these ladies will realize that the way for them to make more money is by volume not driving away good customers!

We're already paying some of the highest door fees anywhere in the country, why the hell should we be paying the highest tips too?

TaraMarielMt
06-29-12, 11:19
This is Tara Marie & Gigi. We have sent some of you PM's and wish that you please honor our request that our names and information be taken down from the forum. We also ask that we remain off the forum in any way that describes our names, address, website, exact business location, business name or any other identifying information. This is for our safety and the safety of our staff. We also do not ever release information about our clients due to privacy and client / therapist confidentiality. We take pride in our work and treat our clients with respect and compassion. We ask that you do the same for us in understanding that we have personal lives that we need the same privacy and confidentiality that we give you. If you wish for us to continue with our fantastic services, good personalities and amazing massage therapies, then please understand why we take issue to our names being plastered all over sites like these. We are trying to provide the most upscale services with a beautiful location, many amenities like massage, facials, waxing and nail services in a private and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to providing the Orlando vicinity with the best services possible.

Potsy
06-29-12, 13:03
Since there seems to be a debate going on about tipping, I have a question. If the therapist is the owner of the location or it is done at there home, are you expected to tip on top of the door fee? I fully understand tipping a therapist that is an employee of a location who is only getting a percentage of the door fee, but why tip an owner / therapist who is getting 100% of the door fee?

Ricky James1
06-29-12, 15:24
No HJ = 0.

HJ = 20.

HJ with playing = 40.

HJ with nudity = 60.

HJ with nudity and playing = 80.

BJ = 100

FS = 120.

Since there seems to be a debate going on about tipping, I have a question. If the therapist is the owner of the location or it is done at there home, are you expected to tip on top of the door fee? I fully understand tipping a therapist that is an employee of a location who is only getting a percentage of the door fee, but why tip an owner / therapist who is getting 100% of the door fee?

TheeeGentleman
06-29-12, 16:11

Met with this one this evening at some run-down apartments right off colonial and semoran. Very short and chunky. I would guess about 4'10-4'11 and 130lbs or so. She was wearing some form fitting workout type attire consisting of a sleeveless shirt and pants. Not the ideal getup for her body type. Opted for the feather massage which was decent I guess since I actually prefer very light tickle type strokes over a standard massage. Plenty of touching all over including the ass, but none whatsoever in the genital region. She did not resist my mild roaming. Upon the flip she worked my thighs, chest and stomach area. When she informed me that I only had a few minutes left I inquired about a HJ and she responded with "I'm not going to do it". At that point, I proceeded to service myself while she continued doing her thing. I think she was uncomfortable with that whole scenario, but whatever. .80 for about 45-50mins and no tip. Will not repeat.Thanks for that review. You saved me from another wasted trip this week after the FF's in Longwood were nowhere to be found. See Bro's, give his dirty dick a break.

Potsy
06-29-12, 16:53
No HJ = 0.

HJ = 20.

HJ with playing = 40.

HJ with nudity = 60.

HJ with nudity and playing = 80.

BJ = 100

FS = 120.Thanks for responding and explaining your personal tipping amounts, which I personally do not agree with. 80 door fee plus 100 tip for a BJ is 180, thats in the full service multi pop range, but you didn't answer my question. My question is do you tip the owner of an establishment who is also a provider? I previously owned a bar and the times I had to bar tend, I never accepted tips as I was the owner and made money from the sales. If a provider works in a place she gets a percentage of the door fee, thus I can see tipping. If they are an owner / provider they get 100% of the door fee, so doesn't that alter the tipping scenario?

Rooster8802
06-29-12, 17:48
You pay for the massage.

Tip for the extras.

TheeeGentleman
06-29-12, 19:12
Bros. Tipping should be getting a little lighter. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but prices are dropping because there are so many AMPs around now. On BP today one of our favorites, NT, is advertising a 1 hr massage tonight for $58 per hour. It's usually $70; Go get some Ore-Ida. The more expensive place on 192. Bodyworks of Asia, is also now advertising that they have a lower rate (don't know their new price). Menus have also expanded. I've dreamt of full course asian meals recently for 1. 50 total at two different downtown public restaurants (Thanks again Capn Morgan). Competition, It's the American Way.

TheeeGentleman
06-29-12, 19:16
I am already getting crap from some of them for giving 40 for HE. Mimi at Far Orient, for one."For 1 hour, that 60! You be gentleman." And I am a semi-regular. They can all kiss my ass and make it a love story if that's going to be the trend. I can go to IHOP, close my eyes and save 25-35 bucks, or see a couple of the local self-employed ladies for maybe a little less. It hasn't totally gotten to that point, but I can see where it's headed.I have never had that experience at F. O. Just the opposite. Very reasonable and Giving, but I don't think I've ever had the pleasure or displeasure of Mimi.

Jay7005
06-29-12, 19:32
Thanks for responding and explaining your personal tipping amounts, which I personally do not agree with. 80 door fee plus 100 tip for a BJ is 180, thats in the full service multi pop range, but you didn't answer my question. My question is do you tip the owner of an establishment who is also a provider? I previously owned a bar and the times I had to bar tend, I never accepted tips as I was the owner and made money from the sales. If a provider works in a place she gets a percentage of the door fee, thus I can see tipping. If they are an owner / provider they get 100% of the door fee, so doesn't that alter the tipping scenario?I will start with the disclaimer YMMV. But at the typical AMP I can usually get a topless finish and the girl will be happy with the 40. Familiarity does make them more bold, meaning, after repeat visits, I have been asked for more, in which case, I make a mental note that it's time to move on. The non-AMP parlors all tend to expect 50 for same topless service. Door fee does impact tip. Higher door fee, less tip. Generally, I am looking at about 100 for a lunch time special with topless finish, all in. 60 door + 40. If she offers Russian unsolicited, I will tip extra. Beyond that, it is strictly case by case.

TheeeGentleman
06-29-12, 19:56
Had a nice nooner over on Harold Ave. A little spinner name Sasha. She's nice looking, tiny butt, and nice bolt ons. Typical AMP service. Asked for a half hour and got a strange look from the other spinner that let me in the place, so I went for the hour at $70. Typical service but very pleasant. I was generous at. 50. FYI. I've never dreamt of an expanded menu at this place. Go to the restaurants off Colonial for a full meal.

Don In Otown
06-29-12, 20:20
I have never had that experience at F. O. Just the opposite. Very reasonable and Giving, but I don't think I've ever had the pleasure or displeasure of Mimi.I was pretty shocked myself, being a regular and after all I had read about Mimi. (First time with her.) Maybe it is because she does offer extended services per her reviews, and an investment of an hour of her time needs to net more than the basic. 4 regardless of the option provided. Yes, I agree though. The ladies at FO are normally quite gracious.

Jay7005
06-29-12, 23:58
This is Tara Marie & Gigi. We have sent some of you PM's and wish that you please honor our request that our names and information be taken down from the forum. We also ask that we remain off the forum in any way that describes our names, address, website, exact business location, business name or any other identifying information. This is for our safety and the safety of our staff. We also do not ever release information about our clients due to privacy and client / therapist confidentiality. We take pride in our work and treat our clients with respect and compassion. We ask that you do the same for us in understanding that we have personal lives that we need the same privacy and confidentiality that we give you. If you wish for us to continue with our fantastic services, good personalities and amazing massage therapies, then please understand why we take issue to our names being plastered all over sites like these. We are trying to provide the most upscale services with a beautiful location, many amenities like massage, facials, waxing and nail services in a private and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to providing the Orlando vicinity with the best services possible.I can respect that. I promise to never speak of either of you. Of course, don't think I have ever spoken of either of you to begin with. Best of luck.

Awesome Balls
06-30-12, 00:39
Thanks for responding and explaining your personal tipping amounts, which I personally do not agree with. 80 door fee plus 100 tip for a BJ is 180, thats in the full service multi pop range, but you didn't answer my question. My question is do you tip the owner of an establishment who is also a provider? I previously owned a bar and the times I had to bar tend, I never accepted tips as I was the owner and made money from the sales. If a provider works in a place she gets a percentage of the door fee, thus I can see tipping. If they are an owner / provider they get 100% of the door fee, so doesn't that alter the tipping scenario?The provider may only get tips. At least, that's what one Las Vegas girl told me. Said she didn't get any cut of the massage / door fee. Could have been a ploy, or it could just as easily be true.

Spam03
06-30-12, 09:00
Had a nice nooner over on Harold Ave. A little spinner name Sasha. She's nice looking, tiny butt, and nice bolt ons. Typical AMP service. Asked for a half hour and got a strange look from the other spinner that let me in the place, so I went for the hour at $70. Typical service but very pleasant. I was generous at. 50. FYI. I've never dreamt of an expanded menu at this place. Go to the restaurants off Colonial for a full meal.Quite a few to choose from. Your imput would be appreciated.

Member #4881
06-30-12, 12:04
Went to MBS on colonial two weeks ago for first time and saw Roxy. Very cute young girl, nice naural () () and perfect HE. Just be nice to her. Half for. 3 and. 4 tip.

Will repeat

TheeeGentleman
06-30-12, 17:18
Bros. Tipping should be getting a little lighter. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but prices are dropping because there are so many AMPs around now. On BP today one of our favorites, NT, is advertising a 1 hr massage tonight for $58 per hour. It's usually $70; Go get some Ore-Ida. The more expensive place on 192. Bodyworks of Asia, is also now advertising that they have a lower rate (don't know their new price). Menus have also expanded. I've dreamt of full course asian meals recently for 1. 50 total at two different downtown public restaurants (Thanks again Capn Morgan). Competition, It's the American Way.Bodyworks of Asia was one of the most expensive at $90 for an hour. Their rates are back down to $80. Defininately one of the nicest AMPs in terms of atmosphere. I had stopped going there because they were too expensive. Last time I dreamt about this place I drew Apple, and she wanted a tip of $1 to leave happy. She was super hot, but the total out the door was an absurd tourist trap.

SackMan
06-30-12, 19:19
I have never had that experience at F. O. Just the opposite. Very reasonable and Giving, but I don't think I've ever had the pleasure or displeasure of Mimi.I have had the pleasure of Mimi. I have only seen her once, but it was worth repeating.

Gentleman 100
06-30-12, 19:59
This is Tara Marie & Gigi. We have sent some of you PM's and wish that you please honor our request that our names and information be taken down from the forum. We also ask that we remain off the forum in any way that describes our names, address, website, exact business location, business name or any other identifying information. This is for our safety and the safety of our staff. We also do not ever release information about our clients due to privacy and client / therapist confidentiality. We take pride in our work and treat our clients with respect and compassion. We ask that you do the same for us in understanding that we have personal lives that we need the same privacy and confidentiality that we give you. If you wish for us to continue with our fantastic services, good personalities and amazing massage therapies, then please understand why we take issue to our names being plastered all over sites like these. We are trying to provide the most upscale services with a beautiful location, many amenities like massage, facials, waxing and nail services in a private and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to providing the Orlando vicinity with the best services possible.

Do us all a favor and please respect Tara Marie's request for privacy and confidentiality. In this current environment, we do not want a great therapist to leave the area because of the postings of a few mongers. Avoid posting about her and her place. At most, trusted Senior Members can send to other Senior Members about whether to go there or not.

I have seen her a few times, and she is one of the best masseuses around.

Trust me, we will all be better off being discrete.

TRowePrice
06-30-12, 20:55

Met with this one this evening at some run-down apartments right off colonial and semoran. Very short and chunky. I would guess about 4'10-4'11 and 130lbs or so. She was wearing some form fitting workout type attire consisting of a sleeveless shirt and pants. Not the ideal getup for her body type. Opted for the feather massage which was decent I guess since I actually prefer very light tickle type strokes over a standard massage. Plenty of touching all over including the ass, but none whatsoever in the genital region. She did not resist my mild roaming. Upon the flip she worked my thighs, chest and stomach area. When she informed me that I only had a few minutes left I inquired about a HJ and she responded with "I'm not going to do it". At that point, I proceeded to service myself while she continued doing her thing. I think she was uncomfortable with that whole scenario, but whatever. .80 for about 45-50mins and no tip. Will not repeat.Yea this one is a no go for extras.

Mr Orlando
07-01-12, 07:37
Do us all a favor and please respect Tara Marie's request for privacy and confidentiality. In this current environment, we do not want a great therapist to leave the area because of the postings of a few mongers. Avoid posting about her and her place. At most, trusted Senior Members can send to other Senior Members about whether to go there or not.

I have seen her a few times, and she is one of the best masseuses around.

Trust me, we will all be better off being discrete.I totally agree, as someone who is starting a new venture and wants to protect her clients confidentiality and her own. We all have those special finds that should use the PM method of ommunication.

C Fombarlet
07-01-12, 14:26
I saw Lucy about a week ago. Sunday AM rather early. She is attractive, below 5'. Nice natural breasts. Pretty face, with the haircut style, she almost looked Japanese but she says she is from China. Very sensual. Nice table shower. Enjoyable massage with very nice technique. Two thumbs up.

Hapkido1947
07-01-12, 22:31
I saw Lucy about a week ago. Sunday AM rather early. She is attractive, below 5'. Nice natural breasts. Pretty face, with the haircut style, she almost looked Japanese but she says she is from China. Very sensual. Nice table shower. Enjoyable massage with very nice technique. Two thumbs up.HE or FS ad how much?

TaraMarielMt
07-02-12, 10:22
Thanks everyone for being understanding! We appreciate it!

PeterPiper52
07-02-12, 11:43
This is Tara Marie & Gigi. We have sent some of you PM's and wish that you please honor our request that our names and information be taken down from the forum. We also ask that we remain off the forum in any way that describes our names, address, website, exact business location, business name or any other identifying information. This is for our safety and the safety of our staff. We also do not ever release information about our clients due to privacy and client / therapist confidentiality. We take pride in our work and treat our clients with respect and compassion. We ask that you do the same for us in understanding that we have personal lives that we need the same privacy and confidentiality that we give you. If you wish for us to continue with our fantastic services, good personalities and amazing massage therapies, then please understand why we take issue to our names being plastered all over sites like these. We are trying to provide the most upscale services with a beautiful location, many amenities like massage, facials, waxing and nail services in a private and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to providing the Orlando vicinity with the best services possible.You have my word on this. Yours or Gigi's name will never be mentioned by me on this or any other site.

Barolo
07-02-12, 13:44
I saw Lucy about a week ago. Sunday AM rather early. She is attractive, below 5'. Nice natural breasts. Pretty face, with the haircut style, she almost looked Japanese but she says she is from China. Very sensual. Nice table shower. Enjoyable massage with very nice technique. Two thumbs up.Those are not natural. Yes, very nice but not natural.

TopGun9181
07-02-12, 15:30
Been seeing her post on BP for a while now, Tempted to go see her anyone with any info please pm them

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ebony-beauty-here-to-ease-your-mind-great-50-special-incall-and-outcall-available-24/6517822

SackMan
07-02-12, 20:42
I saw Lucy about a week ago. Sunday AM rather early. She is attractive, below 5'. Nice natural breasts. Pretty face, with the haircut style, she almost looked Japanese but she says she is from China. Very sensual. Nice table shower. Enjoyable massage with very nice technique. Two thumbs up.I called Miss May's today and asked for Lucy. I was told that she no longer works there.

If anyone finds out where she has landed, please let me know.

Jimhatz
07-02-12, 22:02
I called Miss May's today and asked for Lucy. I was told that she no longer works there.

If anyone finds out where she has landed, please let me know.Sad to here that my little gem is gone. The several sessions I had with her was amazing. I hope thoses that I hit up through PM were able to check her out before she left. Peace

PizzaFun
07-03-12, 10:50
Visit Bodyworks a couple of weeks back. Had Lisa, was ok in body but needed some teeth-work. Standard $9 for 6m and $5 end. I think she was new since I had to tell her to stop at end, she just kept on going.

Has anyone done the two girl special there. How is end done both of them? Also do you tip both of them?

TopGun9181
07-03-12, 17:27
So I was driving out the mall today and noticed TWO brand new AMP right next to each other, I called the first one 407-674-7979 address is 1355 sandlake road the place had no name on it just Massage I called and the lady said 45 for half and 60 for hour no TS then I called the one next door 407-856-4646 address 1233 Sandlake and a lady with perfect english picked up telling me its 80 for the hour but special today is 70 and 50 and only the hour has TS also no name just massage. Will check one of the both once funds kick in.

Anyone with info let me know please

Jimhatz
07-04-12, 17:27
So I was driving out the mall today and noticed TWO brand new AMP right next to each other, I called the first one 407-674-7979 address is 1355 sandlake road the place had no name on it just Massage I called and the lady said 45 for half and 60 for hour no TS then I called the one next door 407-856-4646 address 1233 Sandlake and a lady with perfect english picked up telling me its 80 for the hour but special today is 70 and 50 and only the hour has TS also no name just massage. Will check one of the both once funds kick in.

Anyone with info let me know pleaseNo time for a massage but I was over by the FL Mall so I scouted out these places. The one for $60 is part of a nail spa so I doubt any extra will be found in there. The other one is called Shangri-La and guess what, it is the same MO as the places like Golden Tiger, Asian Palace, Luck Dragon, etc. I have seen the front desk girl before at those places. Same VIP $10 off card, same tennis outfits, etc. Some people are into real estate but this guy is into starting AMP and flipping them. The one over by Asian Flowers (formerly Asian Palace) had the same front desk girl working there when it opened up and the place was called the House of Zen, now she is over on Sandlake and the name is no longer the House of Zen. That being said, at most of his places you were able to wake up from a wet dreams that contained nudity and roaming. Peace

TopGun9181
07-05-12, 09:30
Saw this in BP today I think its bogus

http://www.nsjmassagedk.com/#! Contact.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-intimate-massage-46/6633525

Squid Jigs
07-05-12, 13:37
Gents,

I'm seeing some crazy numbers thrown out for tips. I thought we were in a time of economic hardship, and some of you are gladly handing over twice what you could. Recently I was at an AMP on West Fairbanks where for a half-hour and tip, I paid .7 Total. It was a Friday night, and no one was there. They seemed to be aching for business. I expected to pay .5 for the half-hour, but it was $10 off. I had been there a year ago, and I thought it was .5 for a half. Might be wrong, but .4 was a pleasant surprise. I showered before I got there, so there was no issue with no table shower.

Okay, she wasn't the prettiest or youngest, but JuJu was very enthusiastic and did a great job on the massage part. She had problems with her Engrish, but had the script down pat. Great pre-flip attention, and a long and hearty handshake sealed the deal. Tipped .3 and she was very appreciative of that. I left with more more money than I expected. Win Win.

I think as more AMP's show up around town, this trend will continue.

Squid Jigs

Ricky James1
07-05-12, 14:01
I'd tip no matter what since most times I'm not going to know who is the owner or not. Plus, aren't you going to have to anyways if you're going for FS, BJ's, etc? I don't think I've ever had anyone just jump right in to those without asking about $.

Regarding my tip scale, I must specify that when I say nudity and playing, I'm talking full on groping, body to body slides, grinding, finger banging, girl on the table and me on top making out, all sorts of stuff. Not just "hey, she's naked and I'm rubbing her tits". Your right that 100+80=180 which can be FS, but I've never had an escort give me a 45 minute awesome massage, walk on my back, relax every muscle in my body, and stretch me like an Asian can and then BBBJ or FS me afterwards. Personally, I think the 180 spent in an AMP can reap much greater rewards than 180 spent on some lifeless non-GFE BP girl even if she does lie on the bed, pretend to like you, scream "oh daddy give it to me" and let you pop twice. But, if you find a GFE type girl that will do 180 / hr, dfk, BBBJ, FS, etc. Then the rewards are much closer but I still would probably choose the AMP due to the massage. Heck, the biggest problem is once you find an AMP girl that will do all that is keeping her in one location and not having her disappear on you after a month or so!

Of course, all of this is on a case by case basis!

Thanks for responding and explaining your personal tipping amounts, which I personally do not agree with. 80 door fee plus 100 tip for a BJ is 180, thats in the full service multi pop range, but you didn't answer my question. My question is do you tip the owner of an establishment who is also a provider? I previously owned a bar and the times I had to bar tend, I never accepted tips as I was the owner and made money from the sales. If a provider works in a place she gets a percentage of the door fee, thus I can see tipping. If they are an owner / provider they get 100% of the door fee, so doesn't that alter the tipping scenario?

Indian River
07-05-12, 16:22
No time for a massage but I was over by the FL Mall so I scouted out these places. The one for $60 is part of a nail spa so I doubt any extra will be found in there. The other one is called Shangri-La and guess what, it is the same MO as the places like Golden Tiger, Asian Palace, Luck Dragon, etc. I have seen the front desk girl before at those places. Same VIP $10 off card, same tennis outfits, etc. Some people are into real estate but this guy is into starting AMP and flipping them. The one over by Asian Flowers (formerly Asian Palace) had the same front desk girl working there when it opened up and the place was called the House of Zen, now she is over on Sandlake and the name is no longer the House of Zen. That being said, at most of his places you were able to wake up from a wet dreams that contained nudity and roaming. PeaceThe one with the nail spa is total legit. Went there three weeks ago and good massage and that is it.

PS However, a good place for a pedicure. Maybe foot massage also.

VerySlowly
07-05-12, 20:02
Saw this in BP today I think its bogus.

http://www.nsjmassagedk.com/#

! Contact.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-intimate-massage-46/6633525I know these people and it is not "Bogus", trust me! To be continued.

VS

Awesome Balls
07-06-12, 00:44
This is Tara Marie & Gigi. We have sent some of you PM's and wish that you please honor our request that our names and information be taken down from the forum. We also ask that we remain off the forum in any way that describes our names, address, website, exact business location, business name or any other identifying information. This is for our safety and the safety of our staff. We also do not ever release information about our clients due to privacy and client / therapist confidentiality. We take pride in our work and treat our clients with respect and compassion. We ask that you do the same for us in understanding that we have personal lives that we need the same privacy and confidentiality that we give you. If you wish for us to continue with our fantastic services, good personalities and amazing massage therapies, then please understand why we take issue to our names being plastered all over sites like these. We are trying to provide the most upscale services with a beautiful location, many amenities like massage, facials, waxing and nail services in a private and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to providing the Orlando vicinity with the best services possible.I have a different point of view than most everyone else who posted in response to your note. This site exists for men to share information about sex with women. If you're offering sexual services in your place of business, then you are fair game to be discussed on this site. After all, that is the purpose of the site. If you don't want to be mentioned here, then don't offer any sexual services. Make it clear that you're not giving any rub & tug, reach around, blow jobs, etc.

There are some folks who come here claiming that the massage is the most important thing to them, but I think that's a load of crap. After all, the site is called the USA Sex Guide. If they didn't want or expect sex, they wouldn't be here. You can check out a massage rating on Yelp! Or some similar site. The boys here want sex, even if they don't have the balls to admit it. If you provide sexual services, we're going to talk about you. We're going to talk about what you provide, where you are, who to ask for and how far you'll go. It's really that simple.

This crap about posting in private messages is a deluded attempt to avoid the purpose of the sight. You notice that they didn't say they were going to stop talking about you and your sexual services. They somehow think that talking about you in private messages will avoid attention from cops. As if they aren't already using private messages, too.

I've never been to your shop and have never spoken about you. I have absolutely no interest in causing you any stress, embarrassment or other difficulties. All I'm trying to do is be honest. If you put out, we talk about you here.

Quietus
07-06-12, 07:55
I've been to a few AMP on Colonial; all resulting in just a massage. I've also had a good experience in NJ with AMP. I frequent a local Thai restaurant in Altamonte and have noticed a Thai massage place on the same retail strip. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this AMP. It looks, from what I could see on the outside, like its strictly massage. It would be great if this AMP offered HE as I live just down the road. No need to schlep downtown and I can pick up dinner for the ride back home!

Member #4450
07-06-12, 08:10
I have a different point of view than most everyone else who posted in response to your note. This site exists for men to share information about sex with women. If you're offering sexual services in your place of business, then you are fair game to be discussed on this site. After all, that is the purpose of the site. If you don't want to be mentioned here, then don't offer any sexual services. Make it clear that you're not giving any rub & tug, reach around, blow jobs, etc.

There are some folks who come here claiming that the massage is the most important thing to them, but I think that's a load of crap. After all, the site is called the USA Sex Guide. If they didn't want or expect sex, they wouldn't be here. You can check out a massage rating on Yelp! Or some similar site. The boys here want sex, even if they don't have the balls to admit it. If you provide sexual services, we're going to talk about you. We're going to talk about what you provide, where you are, who to ask for and how far you'll go. It's really that simple.

This crap about posting in private messages is a deluded attempt to avoid the purpose of the sight. You notice that they didn't say they were going to stop talking about you and your sexual services. They somehow think that talking about you in private messages will avoid attention from cops. As if they aren't already using private messages, too.

I've never been to your shop and have never spoken about you. I have absolutely no interest in causing you any stress, embarrassment or other difficulties. All I'm trying to do is be honest. If you put out, we talk about you here.Agreed,

I respect girls and their wishes when it comes to graphic reporting of what happened, location and safety. The last thing I want is for anyone to compromise family and life outside work. Let's face it, everyone should be able to "clock out" and leave, and then go about life they want. I have seen several providers out in public and never looked or talked to them unless we had an understanding. Mutual respect is a great thing and I have respect for all of the providers I see.

On the other hand, I think to come on here and say, don't talk about us, don't put our pics up, don't post links to us, etc. Etc. (but continue to pay us and keep us going) is total BS. If you stop providing services then you'll disappear from this board soon. Jackson almost banned providers from posting comments here once and while I don't want that, I totally agree with the post above. If you don't like it sister, tough shit.

PM's have a place and I have more PM's here than posts (under this or my other name from before) but if I get a good service or bad, it goes in the forum. That's what we re here for.The only AMP I have seen is Joan and I posted a review then. I can't see paying $ for a HJ. btw Joan is a hottie.

CoolinUSA
07-06-12, 11:45
The one with the nail spa is total legit. Went there three weeks ago and good massage and that is it.

PS However, a good place for a pedicure. Maybe foot massage also.I visited the second place last night, got Ruby, looks 5, TS was acceptable, massage acceptable but that's all for the good reviews from my part. Huge upsell, will not repeat.

CoolinUSA
07-06-12, 11:48
Agreed,

I respect girls and their wishes when it comes to graphic reporting of what happened, location and safety. The last thing I want is for anyone to compromise family and life outside work. Let's face it, everyone should be able to "clock out" and leave, and then go about life they want. I have seen several providers out in public and never looked or talked to them unless we had an understanding. Mutual respect is a great thing and I have respect for all of the providers I see.

On the other hand, I think to come on here and say, don't talk about us, don't put our pics up, don't post links to us, etc. Etc. (but continue to pay us and keep us going) is total BS. If you stop providing services then you'll disappear from this board soon. Jackson almost banned providers from posting comments here once and while I don't want that, I totally agree with the post above. If you don't like it sister, tough shit.

PM's have a place and I have more PM's here than posts (under this or my other name from before) but if I get a good service or bad, it goes in the forum. That's what we re here for. The only AMP I have seen is Joan and I posted a review then. I can't see paying $ for a HJ. BTW Joan is a hottie.Why can you leave them alone, it doesn't matter what this forum is for, there's plenty of game out there. Respect their request and leave them alone.

PeterPiper52
07-06-12, 14:07
Why can you leave them alone, it doesn't matter what this forum is for, there's plenty of game out there. Respect their request and leave them alone.Ditto. And to add to this. You talk about seeing Joan, and then reviewing her. Well, Joan advertises on this board. Tara Marie and Gigi do not. If they did, then in your words, fair game. They've asked that no reviews be made. Why is it so hard to respect this request? Stay with Joan. She is hot! But, don't go bashing someone who does not want reviews, or anything else.

EmptySpot
07-06-12, 14:51
It doesn't matter what this forum is for? Really? If a provider doesn't want to be reviewed then she needs to get out of the game. I don't want to see a bad provider or get robbed if it could have been avoided by a review. I don't intent on seeing TM or GG, specially now, so they don't have to worry about a review from me. But seriouslly?

Why can you leave them alone, it doesn't matter what this forum is for, there's plenty of game out there. Respect their request and leave them alone.

CoolinUSA
07-06-12, 17:22
It doesn't matter what this forum is for? Really? If a provider doesn't want to be reviewed then she needs to get out of the game. I don't want to see a bad provider or get robbed if it could have been avoided by a review. I don't intent on seeing TM or GG, specially now, so they don't have to worry about a review from me. But seriouslly?You are totally missing the point dude, is there anything wrong just to freaking drop it? Leave them alone, plenty of fish that wants to be caught!

Awesome Balls
07-06-12, 17:51
Why can you leave them alone, it doesn't matter what this forum is for, there's plenty of game out there. Respect their request and leave them alone.What do you mean, leave "them" alone? Why is it OK to discuss some providers and have a different set of rules for others? This is a forum about finding women who will have sex for money. If they play the game, then they are fair game for discussion here. If Tara or anyone else comes here and says "I do not provide sexual services of any kind. Please leave me alone", then that's a different issue. Of course, as soon as someone goes to see her and discovers that she does provide services, then she's back in the game.

In other words, this is completely within Tara's control. Or anyone else. When a member posts a report here that a place is "legit", we don't continue to discuss those folks. The conversation ends because it's not relevant to the site. So I don't see any need at all of us to change our behavior and work against the purpose of this site. It's up to Tara and others to decide what they do and accept any consequences of their own actions.

Awesome Balls
07-06-12, 17:53
Ditto. And to add to this. You talk about seeing Joan, and then reviewing her. Well, Joan advertises on this board. Tara Marie and Gigi do not. If they did, then in your words, fair game. They've asked that no reviews be made. Why is it so hard to respect this request? Stay with Joan. She is hot! But, don't go bashing someone who does not want reviews, or anything else.I don't see anyone bashing Tara or anyone else in this discussion. All we're saying is that if you play the game, you accept consequences for your actions. If she's a provider, we can talk about her. If she's not, we won't bother talking about her. That's not bashing.

Jay7005
07-06-12, 20:46
I don't see anyone bashing Tara or anyone else in this discussion. All we're saying is that if you play the game, you accept consequences for your actions. If she's a provider, we can talk about her. If she's not, we won't bother talking about her. That's not bashing.Surprised at the outrage displayed over this topic. Guys, this isn't the mafia, if they want out, let them go.

Barolo
07-06-12, 22:10
I am torn with this request. Tara has and does try to fly under the radar. I have not seen her, I have tried in the past but never connected. GiGi on the other hand, I have seen several times with mixed reviews. GiGi does not try to fly under the radar. Her ads would all over the place.

When someone such as GiGi who put ads on many forums asks not be reviewed and to be kept off the board, that is BS. Tara I can respect her wishes because the way she handles her business-EXCEPT-now she is in business with GiGi.

You can't have your cake and eat it too!

CoolinUSA
07-07-12, 08:20
What do you mean, leave "them" alone? Why is it OK to discuss some providers and have a different set of rules for others? This is a forum about finding women who will have sex for money. If they play the game, then they are fair game for discussion here. If Tara or anyone else comes here and says "I do not provide sexual services of any kind. Please leave me alone", then that's a different issue. Of course, as soon as someone goes to see her and discovers that she does provide services, then she's back in the game.

In other words, this is completely within Tara's control. Or anyone else. When a member posts a report here that a place is "legit", we don't continue to discuss those folks. The conversation ends because it's not relevant to the site. So I don't see any need at all of us to change our behavior and work against the purpose of this site. It's up to Tara and others to decide what they do and accept any consequences of their own actions.Folks Tara is a LMT tell me where has she ever introduced herself to us as a provider? She is a provider as much as the lady at the cleaners is a provider. It has been people in this forum that has labeled her as such, so with that ben said she is totally right in asking to leave her alone. Tell me when has she ever requested anybody's reviews or recommendations? So lets just leave her alone and just move on. I contribute as much as I can to this forum and I respect members and advertisers. Lets help each other out and respect each others wishes.

Be Cool guys

Loving302
07-07-12, 10:08
Jeanne has disappeared from the AMP scene and I would really like to find her. I used to have her mobile number until she changed it, and I can no longer directly contact this incredible lady.

If anyone knows where she is working (and hopefully she still is) I would truly love to know. If you prefer not to post, please PM me.

Thank you very much as I really miss her and her bubbly personality and ALL of her other wonderful assets.

Indian River
07-07-12, 13:26
It seems that whenever I get on the board lately, the only thing I read is either character assignation or differing points of view that do not really matter. What happened to the main purpose of the board to discuss AMP experiences etc. With regard to therapist, they can be called providers or they can be called whatever. The main issue is that they also are trying to make a living and we need to respect that. To say that therapist makes their own bed and should be subject to criticism is a bit callus. Why be so obvious about their talents. One day they may all be gone for the way we publicly describe their methods and the fact that they may feel compromised in some way. We can let everyone know that the therapy was great without a blow by blow description. We can figure it out, at least some of us can. Sorry for my little dissertation. Lets get back to AMP discussions and not boring discussions on one's view points which no one cars about. Lets all get a life. For me, I go by my own opinion, not anyone else's.

Thanks for listening.

PS Where is Lucy. I have an idea.

Awesome Balls
07-07-12, 15:21
Surprised at the outrage displayed over this topic. Guys, this isn't the mafia, if they want out, let them go.It's not outrage, it's a discussion.

Awesome Balls
07-07-12, 15:33
Folks Tara is a LMT tell me where has she ever introduced herself to us as a provider? She is a provider as much as the lady at the cleaners is a provider. It has been people in this forum that has labeled her as such, so with that ben said she is totally right in asking to leave her alone. Tell me when has she ever requested anybody's reviews or recommendations? So lets just leave her alone and just move on. I contribute as much as I can to this forum and I respect members and advertisers. Lets help each other out and respect each others wishes.

Be Cool guysDo a search of the forum on her name. Some folks talk about a topless HE and leaving satisfied, other folks say they got nothing. Not surprising. The point is that people on a sex forum are excited about her because of her topless happy endings. Even if they also really enjoy the massage. Also notice that she didn't deny performing any of those things, either. This is a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire." Multiple guys don't come to this site with positive reports of something that didn't happen. There's no big conspiracy here. If a few guys reported they got something from Tara Marie, then I tend to believe them. If you don't want to mention anything about her, that's OK. No one is forcing you to say anything. Just like nobody is going to tell others that they cannot report something that happened. As we all know, that's the purpose of this site.

Maybe you should offer that lady at the dry cleaner's a tip and let us know how it goes. Be sure to get her name if you get a reach around.

Member #6038
07-07-12, 18:20
It seems that whenever I get on the board lately, the only thing I read is either character assignation or differing points of view that do not really matter. What happened to the main purpose of the board to discuss AMP experiences etc. With regard to therapist, they can be called providers or they can be called whatever. The main issue is that they also are trying to make a living and we need to respect that. To say that therapist makes their own bed and should be subject to criticism is a bit callus. Why be so obvious about their talents. One day they may all be gone for the way we publicly describe their methods and the fact that they may feel compromised in some way. We can let everyone know that the therapy was great without a blow by blow description. We can figure it out, at least some of us can. Sorry for my little dissertation. Lets get back to AMP discussions and not boring discussions on one's view points which no one cars about. Lets all get a life. For me, I go by my own opinion, not anyone else's.

Thanks for listening.

PS Where is Lucy. I have an idea.You might check B Sister Spa or YuYu as they share ownership and the girls move around between them. Don't know she's there for a fact but others have moved from one to the other in that group.

Good luck.

Tex Cobb
07-07-12, 19:29
Do a search of the forum on her name. Some folks talk about a topless HE and leaving satisfied, other folks say they got nothing. Not surprising. The point is that people on a sex forum are excited about her because of her topless happy endings. Even if they also really enjoy the massage. Also notice that she didn't deny performing any of those things, either. This is a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire." Multiple guys don't come to this site with positive reports of something that didn't happen. There's no big conspiracy here. If a few guys reported they got something from Tara Marie, then I tend to believe them. If you don't want to mention anything about her, that's OK. No one is forcing you to say anything. Just like nobody is going to tell others that they cannot report something that happened. As we all know, that's the purpose of this site.

Maybe you should offer that lady at the dry cleaner's a tip and let us know how it goes. Be sure to get her name if you get a reach around.

I find it interesting to have someone like you telling others how to report here, when you have no reports, not one, except in Las Vegas.

HomerSimp
07-07-12, 19:30
Finally got a chance to head to A Spa, next to the location that seems to be dominating the part of the forum. I had asked if anyone had a report, and if so, let me know. I now see I got to post some of my own escapades to prove myself, so here we go.

After spraying that dimpled ball around Friday afternoon, I realized I still had some of that course sitting on my shoulders, and what better way to get "it all out" than at a local AMP. So, A Spa was the choice, and I damn sure wish I had a do-over. Got there around 9:45 hoping I could catch a chic desperate to make a nice come-up before the end of the night. Most of the parking is in the front, but you CAN park in the grass behind the joint (which is where I did). Upon opening the door, this place is bright as HELL, and if I were looking to remodel something I would need to find their people 'cause it's looks really good! Big waiting area, and a sliding glass window give you a good view of who you can choose from. Mama met me at the window and asked how long. I said 1 hour. She said "$70". And I said "BP Special". She said "Ohhhh, $59. 99". I said "mmmm hmmmm", and pointed at the chic playing on the computer. Slim body, but she wasn't facing me. She was the best built option in there, so I went with her. Mama walked me to my room in the very back, but I got a little concerned because with the hardwood floors and this chick with what seemed like dutch clogs clanking all the way to the room, I was hoping this place didn't sound like a Montana cave. Well, to speed things up, the chic I wanted came in (they're all dressed in white tennis outfits) , and when I saw her face I had to do all I could to keep from showing my opinion on my face. Good GRIEF! Chic said her name was Linda. I was thinking "unda", like, from unda a rock you came! REALLY tight body, but just difficult to look at. Told her I wanted a medium massage, and this Chic's massage wasn't bad, but wasn't therapeutic (I DID still need to get the golf kinks out). She let me roam a lot. Smacked me on the butt the first time I touched her, but in a good way in that the tension was broken. After about 30 minutes (bright as hell in there so I could clearly see the clock) , she asked me to flip and then:

- her technique was too rough.

- I could hear the computer in the front playing some Asian soap opera and bejeweled (yeah, at the same time) cause it's a cave.

- now too many things going on, so my mind isn't empty.

Linda couldn't get me off in 2 minutes (impatient chic) , so she called mama into the room. She comes in, and they start yammering in the native tongue and it sounded like they were discussing who to vote for in November. At the same time I guess this was cool 'cause I was actually getting a 4-hand job, but it just wasn't working. Then mama gets up on me reverse and puts her butt in my face while continuing the HJ, but she must have forgotten she had a bad day that day 'cause her butt smelled like, well, uh. ASS! I got one wiff and said "Hey guys, it's ok. I'm good. Let me up." I shot them a $20 and got the hell out of there at about 10:35. I immediately called FO to see if I could REALLY get some use out the cover I had in my pocket, and it was my lucky night! I'll write about this in a bit.

TheeeGentleman
07-07-12, 20:39
Dreamed I went to Cosmos on Harold in Winter Park for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. ShaSha gave a great hard massage with walking on back. She's the perfect weight for that. My guess 80lbs. She's a middle age spinner, tiny, and nice bolt ons. Hands were never tied and roamed free with clothes in the wind. Great H. E. I tried hard in my dream, brought a raincoat for the storm, I Wanted In! No luck. Oh well, three strikes and I'm out. If a restrained AMP dream satisfies then you'll be happy because the hard massage is also very good (70 for an hour, left. 50 tip for hard work). P. S. The place was empty on Saturday afternoon. So many AMPs! She said the entire week was pretty slow.

Pinoboy
07-07-12, 21:28
Their number is 407-790-7246. They're latest ad says $25 for 30mins. I kind of want to try this place out and see what the girls look like, but don't want to pay double, triple or more in tip. So I was thinking of opting for the half hour and servicing myself towards the end if possible. What's a good tip amount for that sort of thing?

Member #6038
07-08-12, 08:50
I've been to a few AMP on Colonial; all resulting in just a massage. I've also had a good experience in NJ with AMP. I frequent a local Thai restaurant in Altamonte and have noticed a Thai massage place on the same retail strip. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this AMP. It looks, from what I could see on the outside, like its strictly massage. It would be great if this AMP offered HE as I live just down the road. No need to schlep downtown and I can pick up dinner for the ride back home!A good quality massage can be found here but it has been totally legit in my several visits. To be honest, though, I've never asked for extras there. It appears to be legit so haven't bothered as I often just want to be able to enjoy a decent massage without any other bs or extra tipping required. The place has been good for that for me. Extras have never been offered.

If you've hit a few AMPs on Colonial resulting in only just a massage, you're doing something very very wrong. Either hitting the wrong spots or using the wrong tactics. RTFF and learn.

VerySlowly
07-08-12, 09:16
Their number is 407-790-7246. They're latest ad says $25 for 30mins. I kind of want to try this place out and see what the girls look like, but don't want to pay double, triple or more in tip. So I was thinking of opting for the half hour and servicing myself towards the end if possible. What's a good tip amount for that sort of thing?I think if you do yourself really good and you really enjoy yourself doing yourself you should at least tip yourself at least $50. 00 for excellent self service, assuming of course you serviced yourself bare back, I think that would be fair. Don't you.

VS