PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

JonathonJammer
02-04-20, 18:03
So in the safety club on HX she admitted she got oral gonorrhea. She's getting treated. I'd say if anyone saw her in the last month or 6 weeks to be safe, go get tested. She claims to only have seen HX gents. Admin, you think this is clear to post in the other HX sub threads of LA and SD? She usually stays LA and OC though.That sucks bro. She is a great provider. Been around the game a long time. Shit guys take care of yourself. I've not seen her in like a year but I get tested regularly that my doctor eventually asked me why LOL. I told him because I fuck hookers LOL.

HapaBoy86
02-05-20, 05:35
That sucks bro. She is a great provider. Been around the game a long time. Shit guys take care of yourself. I've not seen her in like a year but I get tested regularly that my doctor eventually asked me why LOL. I told him because I fuck hookers LOL.At least she came out and admitted she has something. I'm sure they're a lot more girls who possibly something and won't admit they have something openly.

Much props to her.

EmoDisliker
02-06-20, 17:21
Has anyone see this redhead? Pretty hot photos.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GingerPizza

EmoDisliker
02-06-20, 17:22
Fake, fake, fake. I doubt those pics are real. Looks like part of the NoFaceCrew with heavy Photoshopped pics. If you want a REAL Asian chick on Hx, I suggest NaokiV. All her pics are real. Young, super hot, and 100% GFE service. Had a great time with her.Not all of the girls are fake. Macey Lin's photos are definitely real, I've seen her a few times and she's great.

WearAThai
02-06-20, 18:31

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GingerPizzaFrom what I've heard, Ask for the menu and see if you're still excited. I've seen her in person (vertical, not horizontal) and she is attractive. Not sure if it's quite the same without clothes.

Punter3
02-06-20, 18:32
Not all of the girls are fake. Macey Lin's photos are definitely real, I've seen her a few times and she's great.I have seen over a dozen girls from this crew, including Macey, and the pics for the most part are real. Most of the girls are younger 19-21 and newer to the business. They tend to be recruits coming from the sugar world and mostly from seeking arrangement (including Macey). As far as the menu goes, it can be a little hit or miss, as most of them have never been on the Hx site and have no clue as to how they are being marketed.

Their booker / manager handles the marketing side for the girls. You can easily spot girls from this booker by the fact that they tend to be younger, and always list ethnicity (aka European / Spanish). This is my only real pet peeve with this booker -- his bs description of ethnicity. Girls are for the most part, Caucasian, Latina, Asian or AA. The booker will try to alter a girls ethnicity to one he believes will draw more bookings. So he will call a Latina girl = European / Spanish and a AA girl = Spanish / Moroccan, etc.

I will say, that I have enjoyed my sessions with the vast majority of this crew's girls and a have found a couple of them to be real superstars. Enjoy gents.

Jedi69
02-06-20, 19:02
Has anyone see this redhead? Pretty hot photos.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GingerPizzaDo you think she is worth her rates? She is 32. There are tons of 18-25 yo hot chicks on Hx who ask 200/300 for GFE. Gorgeous. Ginger is a 19 yo super hot redhead who joined just 3 days ago and she is a 200/400 chick.

GingerPizza: "The rates for my GFE companionship are: 500/ Hour Incall. 600/ Hour Outcall".

Maybe her rates come with a large pepperoni with cheese bread?

KathmanDouche
02-06-20, 19:21
I have seen over a dozen girls from this crew, including Macey, and the pics for the most part are real. Most of the girls are younger 19-21 and newer to the business. They tend to be recruits coming from the sugar world and mostly from seeking arrangement (including Macey). As far as the menu goes, it can be a little hit or miss, as most of them have never been on the Hx site and have no clue as to how they are being marketed.

Their booker / manager handles the marketing side for the girls. You can easily spot girls from this booker by the fact that they tend to be younger, and always list ethnicity (aka European / Spanish). This is my only real pet peeve with this booker -- his bs description of ethnicity. Girls are for the most part, Caucasian, Latina, Asian or AA. The booker will try to alter a girls ethnicity to one he believes will draw more bookings. So he will call a Latina girl = European / Spanish and a AA girl = Spanish / Moroccan, etc.

I will say, that I have enjoyed my sessions with the vast majority of this crew's girls and a have found a couple of them to be real superstars. Enjoy gents.The pics that the no face crew uses are mostly grainy body pics with girls with like 2-inch waists. Like there will be a pic of a leg. How can you verify that the pic is real? In my experience the faces are like a 4-6 at best. I've seen like 3 of his girls and they were not worth $$ a pop. There are better girls and bookers / not instagram rapper pimps and his "hoes" that should be invested in. Boycott and flag that fuck until prices come down or accurate pics are posted.

JohnPot
02-07-20, 03:45
I'm already pay for her Pics. So here you go.

Is she Asian or Latina? $$ seems like a great deal for h.

SkyPlox
02-07-20, 12:54
That sucks bro. She is a great provider. Been around the game a long time. Shit guys take care of yourself. I've not seen her in like a year but I get tested regularly that my doctor eventually asked me why LOL. I told him because I fuck hookers LOL.Someone please fill me in on who has oral gonorrhea. Mans tryna stay away from all that VD. Thanks and happy Friday to all.

WildMan007
02-07-20, 14:21
Is she Asian or Latina? $$ seems like a great deal for h.Her eyes give her away. She is Asian.

AlexRodriguez
02-07-20, 14:25
I'm already pay for her Pics. So here you go.Are those real pics? Fucking hot whoever she is.

Punter3
02-07-20, 14:25
The pics that the no face crew uses are mostly grainy body pics with girls with like 2-inch waists. Like there will be a pic of a leg. How can you verify that the pic is real? In my experience the faces are like a 4-6 at best. I've seen like 3 of his girls and they were not worth $$ a pop. There are better girls and bookers / not instagram rapper pimps and his "hoes" that should be invested in. Boycott and flag that fuck until prices come down or accurate pics are posted.There are a couple of instances of grainy pics, but most are high resolution. I am not sure what experience you have had, but for the most part mine have been really good. Girls are young, pretty with great bods. Many are new to the game so you may have to provide direction. Here are links to a few sample photos of girls who are currently active.

TraciTran https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TraciTran.

Allison Adams https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AllisonAdams.

Lara Lane https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaraLane.

Iris Star https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IrisStar.

EmoDisliker
02-07-20, 14:26
Do you think she is worth her rates? She is 32. There are tons of 18-25 yo hot chicks on Hx who ask 200/300 for GFE. Gorgeous. Ginger is a 19 yo super hot redhead who joined just 3 days ago and she is a 200/400 chick.

GingerPizza: "The rates for my GFE companionship are: 500/ Hour Incall. 600/ Hour Outcall".

Maybe her rates come with a large pepperoni with cheese bread?I didn't contact her yet, but thanks for the rate info. That rules her out for me.

EmoDisliker
02-07-20, 14:29
There are a couple of instances of grainy pics, but most are high resolution. I am not sure what experience you have had, but for the most part mine have been really good. Girls are young, pretty with great bods. Many are new to the game so you may have to provide direction. Here are links to a few sample photos of girls who are currently active.

TraciTran https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TraciTran.

Allison Adams https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AllisonAdams.

Lara Lane https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaraLane.

Iris Star https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IrisStar.Can vouch for Lara Lane. She's super petite and cute, really friendly, had a great time.

Have you seen TraciTran?

Punter3
02-07-20, 14:32
Can vouch for Lara Lane. She's super petite and cute, really friendly, had a great time.

Have you seen TraciTran?I haven't but she is high on my TDL.

Nonsense3099
02-07-20, 16:55
I'm already pay for her Pics. So here you go.Would you mind pming me her contact?

Punter3
02-07-20, 19:47
Would you mind pming me her contact?The girl is Paying4 School on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Paying4School

Dakegg
02-07-20, 21:19
I'm already pay for her Pics. So here you go.Thank you for the pics!

Scribwal
02-07-20, 22:19
I didn't contact her yet, but thanks for the rate info. That rules her out for me.I saw her a few years ago when she was quoting 200/300. Fun time but I wouldn't repeat at her current rates.

PuppyBeagle
02-08-20, 09:42
I saw her a few years ago when she was quoting 200/300. Fun time but I wouldn't repeat at her current rates.I saw her once because she had so many good reviews everywhere.

But she was really underwhelming and body is starting to go pear shaped.

James D 2004
02-12-20, 00:47
Looking at the pictures, I think we need 3 more measurements. Inked skin in square inches. Weight of metal pins and rings in oz. And for Asian agencies, % of pixels that are original.

BenderOver
02-12-20, 18:09
I'm already pay for her Pics. So here you go.Thanks for sharing John, very enjoyable photos. Nicely done sir!

Jedi69
02-12-20, 20:06
Looking at the pictures, I think we need 3 more measurements. Inked skin in square inches. Weight of metal pins and rings in oz. And for Asian agencies, % of pixels that are original.If the chick is a Millennial, #1 will be at least 100 square inches and #2 will be at least 10 ounces.

#3 is easy to answer because 0. 00000001% pixels are original if the chick is Asian. And that is being very generous.

KathmanDouche
02-13-20, 19:06
Was curious about this one. Cute face but minimal body pics, which was a flag. Started texting with her and she offered a special. She is definitely the girl in the pics, cute face but sub par body. She is a cool chick, into the service part and great attitude. She has given birth and suffers from jelly belly, so we kept the shirt on over the mid section. Ass is a little flabby and not too impressive. Tits are good and she likes giving head so there's that. Likely won't repeat, not into milfs and there are just too many tight bodies out there.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AzureSky

Boomer80
02-16-20, 12:13
Do you think she is worth her rates? She is 32. There are tons of 18-25 yo hot chicks on Hx who ask 200/300 for GFE. Gorgeous. Ginger is a 19 yo super hot redhead who joined just 3 days ago and she is a 200/400 chick.

Maybe her rates come with a large pepperoni with cheese bread?Contacted ginger pizza and got these rates and had to read it again. Thought I had missed something! Who's paying that much for her? But hey, if she can get it, good for her.

Boomer80
02-16-20, 12:16
Is she Asian or Latina? $$ seems like a great deal for h.Maybe a year or so ago and she looked much more asian in person. At least to me. Pics are spot on though. Great body and even though I was only there for a half hour she was in full lingerie and make up. Really appreciated the effort.

PuffyNipples
02-16-20, 18:54

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GingerPizzaShe has a "Hollier-Than-Thou" attitude and believes the world owes her. Have met her a couple of times socially and always a sour attitude.

JDog1234
02-16-20, 19:02
New to HX and still trying g to figure out how this thing works.

When people talk about someone's network, is that the same as Level?

Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Speck
02-16-20, 20:03

Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!Yes. Same as level.

You pretty much have to see newbie friendly girls that are level 4 and 5 which usually means they're fugly. There's a few exceptions.

My strong recommendation is you join the newbies club, fuck a couple high level girls that you can stomach. Do 1/2 hours and forget about what your individual idiosyncrasies are. Just pump and dump. Do the 1/2 hours and after you have 2-3 girls under your belt, your good to see anyone.

SainHT
02-16-20, 20:13

Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!By network we meant the people who rated you so far not necessarily your level. Being a level 1 or up is not a requirement with most ladies as long as you have people on your network that can vouch for you. If you do a search under the Los Angeles HX thread you will find a post listing a few newbie friendly ladies. The more people rate you the more your level will go up, and the higher the level of the people rating you the faster you will level up. Which means if you have several level 0 on your network it will take longer for you to reach level 1.

If you still can't find someone, your best bet is contacting a lady in one of those websites that you are part of it and asking them to rate you on HX as well. Of course you have to make sure they are a HX member as well.

HapaBoy86
02-16-20, 21:04
Yes. Same as level.

You pretty much have to see newbie friendly girls that are level 4 and 5 which usually means they're fugly. There's a few exceptions.

My strong recommendation is you join the newbies club, fuck a couple high level girls that you can stomach. Do 1/2 hours and forget about what your individual idiosyncrasies are. Just pump and dump. Do the 1/2 hours and after you have 2-3 girls under your belt, your good to see anyone.Yup, go roll around in the bed with several of the large marge or Throw Mama from the train looking older gals. (HX-lvl 4-5's). See many of them and you'll be at lvl 1.

Camsv222
02-16-20, 21:27
Yes. Same as level.

My strong recommendation is you join the newbies club, fuck a couple high level girls that you can stomach. Do 1/2 hours and forget about what your individual idiosyncrasies are. Just pump and dump. Do the 1/2 hours and after you have 2-3 girls under your belt, your good to see anyone.You can just get some KOrgs to rate you instead of old women over 40 that aren't even MILFs.

Punter3
02-16-20, 21:58

Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!Level is based on a lot of things, includling the level of the girls that are rating you. Most girls (some exceptions) don't care about level. They care about 2-3+ positive recent ratings. They want to know you are safe. If a girl that has a dozen guys in her network gives you a safe rating, then that carries a lot of influence amongst other girls. The one exception might be if the girl is really busy, she can be more picky because she can fill the time slot anyways. Superstar girls are rate and usually limited to when they are new and everybody wants a taste.

As the other poster said, get ratings from a couple of K houses and all your problems will be solved as well.

Jedi69
02-17-20, 02:03
New to HX and still trying g to figure out how this thing works. When people talk about someone's network, is that the same as Level? Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!Your whitelists on themoronicreview site and your ++ on pussy411 don't mean jackshit on HX. My suggestion is go see KandiKat89 for a quickie. She is the thirstiest Level 5 on Hx, and give her a twenty to nudge her into giving you a full 2 minute Safe rating. You will go from zero to hero overnight, and don't be surprised if you wake up the next morning an instant Level 1 just from her rating alone.

The caveat is if you piss her off and she rates you negative, you are fucked and nobody else on Hx will see you.

DrippinDen
02-17-20, 03:15
Level is based on a lot of things, includling the level of the girls that are rating you. Most girls (some exceptions) don't care about level. They care about 2-3+ positive recent ratings. They want to know you are safe. If a girl that has a dozen guys in her network gives you a safe rating, then that carries a lot of influence amongst other girls. The one exception might be if the girl is really busy, she can be more picky because she can fill the time slot anyways. Superstar girls are rate and usually limited to when they are new and everybody wants a taste.

As the other poster said, get ratings from a couple of K houses and all your problems will be solved as well.Still Level 0 but have already started on my network.

How do you get past screening for these k houses?

Contacted one and they asked for picture of DL and I was put off by it.

Are there other ways?

Jedi69
02-17-20, 13:33
Still Level 0 but have already started on my network. How do you get past screening for these k houses? Contacted one and they asked for picture of DL and I was put off by it. Are there other ways?Don't do it dude. Think with your dick and go ahead, give them all that information. These Asian bookers on Hx frequently post about how much REAL private identifiable data they have collected and have no qualms about outing you to your family and your employer if you piss them off. I can just imagine the gargantuan dossier they have collected on so many johns over the years. They have cameras all over their trick pads and you are being filmed from the moment you parked your car and walked towards the front door, until you get back to your car again.

It's all fun and games until you are the internet's latest social media darling LOL.

Punter3
02-17-20, 14:13
Still Level 0 but have already started on my network.

Are there other ways?I don't think I would give my drivers license to a K-house, but suggest you try a different K-house. Also, as the Jedi suggested Kandy Kat is a good option as well.

James D 2004
02-17-20, 14:56
I don't think I would give my drivers license to a K-house, but suggest you try a different K-house. Also, as the Jedi suggested Kandy Kat is a good option as well.I did it once. They agree to let me black out the numbers and dates so if they are careless with the picture nobody can steal my I'd that easily.

JDog1234
02-17-20, 15:58
Appreciate all the good info below. I'll try some of these newbie friendly and that KandyKate, as well!

HapaBoy86
02-17-20, 18:31
Don't do it dude. Think with your dick and go ahead, give them all that information. These Asian bookers on Hx frequently post about how much REAL private identifiable data they have collected and have no qualms about outing you to your family and your employer if you piss them off. I can just imagine the gargantuan dossier they have collected on so many johns over the years. They have cameras all over their trick pads and you are being filmed from the moment you parked your car and walked towards the front door, until you get back to your car again.

It's all fun and games until you are the internet's latest social media darling LOL.Stay away from the Chinese orgs on hx that will possibly have you send a pic of dl or work info. Shady ass orgs that have cameras outside as well.

Kenzy
02-17-20, 20:53
Been feeling the same way for about 1-2 years. Fewer ladies offering CIM. Rare to find real DFK in person. More and more girls charging 300/ hr. Now its not unusual to see quotes of 250/30 min; 400/ HR. The loss of competition from TER may have something to do with it.TER is back now, even though they seem to be quiet about it. But to be honest, most recent reviews on TER seems BS, at least for the girls I care about. Most of the "juicy detail" are just boring word porn. The lack of criticism makes I like review here better. But the Search in here is pretty awkward and I still try to get used to it.

But like you say, I hope the competition from different sites help driving out this price hike.

Camsv222
02-17-20, 23:30
Don't do it dude. Think with your dick and go ahead, give them all that information. These Asian bookers on Hx frequently post about how much REAL private identifiable data they have collected and have no qualms about outing you to your family and your employer if you piss them off. I can just imagine the gargantuan dossier they have collected on so many johns over the years. They have cameras all over their trick pads and you are being filmed from the moment you parked your car and walked towards the front door, until you get back to your car again.

It's all fun and games until you are the internet's latest social media darling LOL.Has there been ANY instances in history where KGirl Orgs in OC or LA have blackmailed or done anything unprofessional of that nature?

Independents & Chinese orgs I can see that, feels just more "off the cuff" and less professional when you talk with the bookers.

KOrgs seem pretty well run.

Jedi69
02-18-20, 00:41
Has there been ANY instances in history where KGirl Orgs in OC or LA have blackmailed or done anything unprofessional of that nature? Independents & Chinese orgs I can see that, feels just more "off the cuff" and less professional when you talk with the bookers. KOrgs seem pretty well run.Whether there is an instance or not I ain't sticking around to find out and be the litmus test. All that info they collect can and will be weaponized, or at least used as a bargaining chip when they try to cut a deal with the Dist Atty. And maybe your info will be at the top of the K-pop list.

MacNCheese
02-18-20, 11:41

Are there other ways?When I first got started with no references, I sent my DL with everything but my photo and first name blurred out. Got cleared quickly, no regrets.

AppleSauce87
02-18-20, 22:25
I signed up for HumaniPlex and trying to understand this whole thing.

I got out of quarantine and a month of unlimited mails to send, that means I have to keep paying to send PMs in the future?

I can see the reviews and pictures of girls now, but looks like none of them list rates typically. What are usually the prices?

FX points. What are the point of these besides hitting the "flirt" button?

Anyone ever get catfished by girls on there? I'm assuming a girl with over 3 reviews is unlikely to be a catfish.

How do girls here hear about Humaniplex to advertise?? I never would've known about this if I didn't read this board.

Also their interface needs to change. I wouldn't mind doing that for them.

HapaBoy86
02-19-20, 04:16
When I first got started with no references, I sent my DL with everything but my photo and first name blurred out. Got cleared quickly, no regrets.I've helped few close friends or told many people to join hx. See girls and grow your network and lvl up. And, bam they got in with several of the khouses without providing cdl or work or type of info.

HookerHunter
02-19-20, 04:43
You need to search for the side quests early 😂128514;128514;

Being new (level 0) most of the ladies I e reached out to didn't want to see me. Definitely understand, but to move up do you just have to find ones that are ok with seeing you and once they rate you that moves you up levels or network? I'm whitelisted on one big site and have multiple pluses on the 411 one. Anyone that can help me understand the skinny would be much appreciated. Thanks!.

BBNovice2018
02-19-20, 11:24
I have already seen few girls from HX but I notice I can't see some ads and photo albums so I like to level up. Kandi_Kat89 is in Vegas so that's little too far for me. Is there other Level 5 who might be willing to give out 2 minute Safe rating to Level 0? I am not sure why it's so difficult but I have not be able to get anyone who I have seen to do the 2 minute Safe rating.

Your whitelists on themoronicreview site and your ++ on pussy411 don't mean jackshit on HX. My suggestion is go see KandiKat89 for a quickie. She is the thirstiest Level 5 on Hx, and give her a twenty to nudge her into giving you a full 2 minute Safe rating. You will go from zero to hero overnight, and don't be surprised if you wake up the next morning an instant Level 1 just from her rating alone.

The caveat is if you piss her off and she rates you negative, you are fucked and nobody else on Hx will see you.

Smith088
02-19-20, 11:29
I have already seen few girls from HX but I notice I can't see some ads and photo albums so I like to level up. Kandi_Kat89 is in Vegas so that's little too far for me. Is there other Level 5 who might be willing to give out 2 minute Safe rating to Level 0? I am not sure why it's so difficult but I have not be able to get anyone who I have seen to do the 2 minute Safe rating.Alexissweet69 is level 5. Maybe you can check her out.

SteakTartare
02-19-20, 11:42
The 69 in her handle is not a sex position but the lbs she gained so far. She still uses old pics in her ads and profile when she was skinny SMH. However, she does give great service, and probably the best BBBJCIM you will ever receive, but don't ask her if she is preggo. She ain't.

-Steak.

Alexissweet69 is level 5. Maybe you can check her out.

Camsv222
02-19-20, 12:31
Whether there is an instance or not I ain't sticking around to find out and be the litmus test. All that info they collect can and will be weaponized, or at least used as a bargaining chip when they try to cut a deal with the Dist Atty. And maybe your info will be at the top of the K-pop list.Yeah right, cute little jab at the end but statistically the odds are unlikely, and there's not quite a logical reason how that would work. They can't prosecute you for having your info in their book.

It's pretty damning circumstantially but it doesn't give them anything that the government can twist your arm about unless they're going to blackmail you. Pfffffff.

Bookers do have an MO to keep something that'd cover their six but this doesn't sound like something that individuals really have to worry about. Keep worrying and having emotions drive your rationale. I'll stay wary myself but not make stuff up that doesn't make sense.

Jedi69
02-19-20, 14:54
I have already seen few girls from HX but I notice I can't see some ads and photo albums so I like to level up. Kandi_Kat89 is in Vegas so that's little too far for me. Is there other Level 5 who might be willing to give out 2 minute Safe rating to Level 0? I am not sure why it's so difficult but I have not be able to get anyone who I have seen to do the 2 minute Safe rating.KK89 used to be in LV but she is back in Corona now. The homebase location is not the same as current location in your Hx profile, don't let that confuse you. And the reason why nobody is giving you the full rating is because you leave the hotel room without them rating you first. I stay behind and we rate each other on the spot before I leave, and there are many ways to encourage them to do so. You would be surprised how many of them have no clue how to rate back, and I am usually the first one to show them. You can filter your Search to show all the Level 5 girls, and see those chicks first. But if they don't rate you back, that kinda defeats the purpose of Levelling up.

Jedi69
02-19-20, 14:57
Yeah right, cute little jab at the end but statistically the odds are unlikely, and there's not quite a logical reason how that would work. They can't prosecute you for having your info in their book. It's pretty damning circumstantially but it doesn't give them anything that the government can twist your arm about unless they're going to blackmail you. Pfffffff. Bookers do have an MO to keep something that'd cover their six but this doesn't sound like something that individuals really have to worry about. Keep worrying and having emotions drive your rationale. I'll stay wary myself but not make stuff up that doesn't make sense.The beauty of this hobby is everyone has a different level of tolerance. Obviously, my paranoia meter is turned all the way to the right, while yours is turned all the way to the left, if it was switched on at all. Personally, I simply cannot sleep well at night knowing I have given so much personal identifiable information to a group of people who may be the poster child for tomorrow's HT bust, especially during an election year. Pride cometh before the fall.

The Acorn
02-19-20, 15:41
Assuming you paid 25 to get out of quarantine, you should've gotten 2500 fx points which you can use to extend your mail privilege time (I think its up to 7 months if you use it all at once, don't remember). The point of the mail (pm) is so you can message the provider (mail button under their name) and ask for their menu / rates as well as setting up appointment if you don't want to text / call afterwards. You can also use the pm system to message other people to get their input on providers you want to see. Check the provider's network to see who has seen them already. Not everyone will respond back; don't take it personally, they probably didn't renew their mail privilege or they just don't want to be bothered. The mail system is also used to add a layer of protection (for the smart ones who actually use it) so they can verify its the person that is contacting them. If you contact a provider first through phone, they'll probably ask you to pm them first to verify who you are on hx and see if you're safe based on your own network.

You should always do research on the provider you want to see. Pm people in provider's network for their experience and search for reviews here. Look up their numbers on a search engine. Don't just go see any random girl you find attractive unless you want to TOFTT. I haven't had issues of catfishing yet on HX; girls who don't want their face out there will just take body shots or blur the face. The few who use fake images are usually called out, warned, and then excommunicated if they don't comply. Note that with Asian Agencies, this doesn't apply for them for some reason. More than likely, Asian agencies will use fake pictures so use the Asian review and discussion threads to research before you see any of them. If you can't find any reviews, you could be a bro and TOFTT and afterwards give the community your review.

Either word of mouth between other workers, clients, and finding it through the internet (this board). Hx is mainly a LA / OC / SD thing so if you're outside of these areas, its probably not worth getting into hx.

I got out of quarantine and a month of unlimited mails to send, that means I have to keep paying to send PMs in the future?

I can see the reviews and pictures of girls now, but looks like none of them list rates typically. What are usually the prices?

Anyone ever get catfished by girls on there? I'm assuming a girl with over 3 reviews is unlikely to be a catfish.

How do girls here hear about Humaniplex to advertise?? I never would've known about this if I didn't read this board.

Also their interface needs to change. I wouldn't mind doing that for them.

HapaBoy86
02-19-20, 20:43
The 69 in her handle is not a sex position but the lbs she gained so far. She still uses old pics in her ads and profile when she was skinny SMH. However, she does give great service, and probably the best BBBJCIM you will ever receive, but don't ask her if she is preggo. She ain't.

-Steak.And, she only offer the service with a hat. Don't ask for no hat. She might ask you to leave.

HapaBoy86
02-19-20, 20:47
I have already seen few girls from HX but I notice I can't see some ads and photo albums so I like to level up. Kandi_Kat89 is in Vegas so that's little too far for me. Is there other Level 5 who might be willing to give out 2 minute Safe rating to Level 0? I am not sure why it's so difficult but I have not be able to get anyone who I have seen to do the 2 minute Safe rating.Just see several of the lvl 5 piggies or older milfs that look like throw mama from the train. Practice on the "ugly" ones for the good ones!

Yah, you might have to drop a few hundies but you'll lvl up pretty fast.

Just remember there are some chicks that regardless how many times you ask them to network ya they don't. It happens.

AppleSauce87
02-19-20, 22:08
Assuming you paid 25 to get out of quarantine, you should've gotten 2500 fx points which you can use to extend your mail privilege time (I think its up to 7 months if you use it all at once, don't remember). The point of the mail (pm) is so you can message the provider (mail button under their name) and ask for their menu / rates as well as setting up appointment if you don't want to text / call afterwards. You can also use the pm system to message other people to get their input on providers you want to see. Check the provider's network to see who has seen them already. Not everyone will respond back; don't take it personally, they probably didn't renew their mail privilege or they just don't want to be bothered. The mail system is also used to add a layer of protection (for the smart ones who actually use it) so they can verify its the person that is contacting them. If you contact a provider first through phone, they'll probably ask you to pm them first to verify who you are on hx and see if you're safe based on your own network.

You should always do research on the provider you want to see. Pm people in provider's network for their experience and search for reviews here. Look up their numbers on a search engine. Don't just go see any random girl you find attractive unless you want to TOFTT. I haven't had issues of catfishing yet on HX; girls who don't want their face out there will just take body shots or blur the face. The few who use fake images are usually called out, warned, and then excommunicated if they don't comply. Note that with Asian Agencies, this doesn't apply for them for some reason. More than likely, Asian agencies will use fake pictures so use the Asian review and discussion threads to research before you see any of them..Thanks for the whole explanation. Think I've got a good grasp now.

You are right, those FX points can extend mail time and can be split within months. 2500 fx points can be exchanged 5 more months.

SainHT
02-19-20, 23:02
KK89 used to be in LV but she is back in Corona now. The homebase location is not the same as current location in your Hx profile, don't let that confuse you. And the reason why nobody is giving you the full rating is because you leave the hotel room without them rating you first. I stay behind and we rate each other on the spot before I leave, and there are many ways to encourage them to do so. You would be surprised how many of them have no clue how to rate back, and I am usually the first one to show them. You can filter your Search to show all the Level 5 girls, and see those chicks first. But if they don't rate you back, that kinda defeats the purpose of Levelling up.Good advice but he should be mindful that the ones with bookers will not be able to do that (some of them don't even know where they are being advertised and what is HX) so don't be surprised if they don't even understand the rating system at all. In those cases the best you can do is remind the booker by text or pm and hope for the best. Also, some of them will only issue a full 2 minute rating on a second visit while others will just rate you right away.

I still don't quite understand how they decide who to rate and who not to network, sometimes I get rated right away other times they just straight up skip me.

Bad Influence
02-20-20, 09:49

Also their interface needs to change. I wouldn't mind doing that for them.Where are you seeing reviews?

James D 2004
02-20-20, 11:35
Good advice but he should be mindful that the ones with bookers will not be able to do that (some of them don't even know where they are being advertised and what is HX) so don't be surprised if they don't even understand the rating system at all. In those cases the best you can do is remind the booker by text or pm and hope for the best. Also, some of them will only issue a full 2 minute rating on a second visit while others will just rate you right away.

I still don't quite understand how they decide who to rate and who not to network, sometimes I get rated right away other times they just straight up skip me.This. PM is the best. They will get it when they login to put up classified, if not earlier.

As for not rating, some want to keep the fucking count low, LOL. Some will look at the ratings you issued. Because once they rated you, you will get a lot of PM's asking for an opinion especially if they are new or new to the area. If they are picky, they will look at who you sleep with.

BBNovice2018
02-20-20, 12:40
As I am not sure how much I am missing being at Level 0.

Just see several of the lvl 5 piggies or older milfs that look like throw mama from the train. Practice on the "ugly" ones for the good ones!

Yah, you might have to drop a few hundies but you'll lvl up pretty fast.

Just remember there are some chicks that regardless how many times you ask them to network ya they don't. It happens.

StevenWalker
02-20-20, 15:57
Is there a point to leveling up? I just got 1 rating and then never asked again (I've seen dozens). Never had trouble getting appointments.

AppleSauce87
02-20-20, 15:57
Where are you seeing reviews?They're not really written reviews, but just show how many people marked this person as safe or other traits.

Jedi69
02-20-20, 19:45
Is there a point to leveling up? I just got 1 rating and then never asked again (I've seen dozens). Never had trouble getting appointments.No there is no point. There are so many thirsty bitches on Hx that your 1 rating would be enough to book practically 95% of them. Half of them even just put up their direct number on their profile, bypassing the need to PM them if you no longer have FX points, and none of these hookers appear to have them either as they are constantly begging. If a chick gives me attitude about seeing her, I don't even bother to respond, just choose the next 20 bitches.

MoneyMakerMike
02-20-20, 22:41
Who are some go to providers in OC if you're looking for just a quick BBBJ but not a full service?

There are times when we just want a quick BJ and that's it.

Any input would be helpful!

ElonMusk
02-21-20, 01:14
Anyone else noticing a decline in good young talent?

I remember 2017 being a golden year spent so much money that year. After that it's been going downhill.

Anyone feel the same way?

SteakTartare
02-21-20, 01:31
Nope. Just you.

Steak.

I remember 2017 being a golden year spent so much money that year. After that it's been going downhill.

Anyone feel the same way?

Rrod1114
02-21-20, 04:37
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CottonKandi

Any intel on this girl? Very sexy.

Bad Influence
02-21-20, 09:40
They're not really written reviews, but just show how many people marked this person as safe or other traits.Got it, thanks. I thought there might still be a ***********z section that I somehow missed.

FredFourLess
02-21-20, 12:39

Anyone feel the same way?There is definitely an ebb and flow on quality where there was recently a decline and nowhere near it's heyday. I'm currently seeing an improvement from the recent low base and hopeful that it will continue.

If anyone is looking for Leveling advice, take a look at the Los Angeles Humaniplex thread were there is currently lots of conversation going on about this topic:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9923-Humaniplexx

James D 2004
02-21-20, 14:47

Anyone feel the same way?For me, the year is 2015. For some, it maybe 2005, to each their own. It was never too bad until Fosta. Now I think it's business as usual.

Just last week, we have a few of the AvaAmni, AlisonAdams, BrandyBlue, BlairBennett, Cassie. Carter, DaisyDaniels, GorgeousGinger, HelenHart, LaylaLarson, RoseRyes, TraciTran, TerraThomas, who turned on the same week or even the same day to battle it out. Some of which are rarely seen recently.

Rrod1114
02-21-20, 16:04
VanessaDahlia on HX has amazing natural D cups and is 19 why / o brunette. I can't emphasize her racks enough, I can play with them for days. Highly recommend and have repeated multiple times. Her rates are standard, has good deals on shorter sessions, and has a pretty open menu. Tried for BBFS but she wouldn't budge, but maybe you guys can do better or put up enough greens to get her to go. 420 friendly. Not sure what agency she's apart of but she runs with other girls, including ColettesGarden.

Maybe it's the age thing, but I think she's super cute / GND / border line hot af. I highly recommendLooks like her account is deleted. Damn had an eye out for her for a long time.

TerrificEnigma
02-21-20, 19:00

Anyone feel the same way?Some may disagree with you but, for me, 2017 was also the best year. I'm sure there were better years but I didn't tune in immediately as I used to rely on other sites like ******** and TER.

Some of the older providers now, for example, make it to the hot profiles where that wasn't the case before when they were younger and more attractive. Seem like a lot of these current HX forum posts are on how great someone was and how they provide BBFS and great service but I just don't find many of these girls as hot. Yes, there are hot girls out there right now but I used to see more back then which came with top notch service that resulted in repeats for me.

SteakTartare
02-21-20, 22:47
I have seen every one in SunkissedKayla's crew, which at one time included CottonKandi, Queenbee123, Nochebellalove, and Rubyrosee. I saw Kayla, Kandi, and Queen at their airBnB three days in a row. I saw Noche on her own after she left Kayla. My latest conquest is Ruby a couple of weeks ago, when she was doing doubles with Kayla, but Kayla was not at the hotel when I got there. Too bad because I would have seen her again. Anyway, Kandi can be described as slim thick, she is certainly the meatiest in this tasty crew, while Noche and Kayla would be the thinnest. Kandi's service is amazing. Total GFE. Really knows how to suck dick, excellent BBBJ and she drooled all over my balls. Loves DFK. I tried BBFS but she refused. Worst thing about her are the nasty tats, which are all over her pale skinned body. You can never go wrong with Kayla and the girls she books for. They are all young, hot, and range from GFE to PSE.

-Steak.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CottonKandi

Any intel on this girl? Very sexy.

Dqbsl
02-22-20, 00:03
For me, the year is 2015. For some, it maybe 2005, to each their own. It was never too bad until Fosta. Now I think it's business as usual.

Just last week, we have a few of the AvaAmni, AlisonAdams, BrandyBlue, BlairBennett, Cassie. Carter, DaisyDaniels, GorgeousGinger, HelenHart, LaylaLarson, RoseRyes, TraciTran, TerraThomas, who turned on the same week or even the same day to battle it out. Some of which are rarely seen recently.I got to say 2019 was the best for me, but part of it was because it was my most active year. Got to meet gorgeousjadee and summmer (early in 2019) and brandyblue. Guess it just depends for each person.

StevenWalker
02-22-20, 01:13

Anyone feel the same way?All my favorites quit or got knocked up. Times are tough. I don't really meet girls I like anymore for some reason.

James D 2004
02-22-20, 01:53
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e4c343797aae

Willy1
02-22-20, 16:41
Looks like her account is deleted. Damn had an eye out for her for a long time.Is she completely out? I had my eyes set on this little hot ***** too, subscribed to her around thanksgiving time but yea recently noticed I don't see her profile in here anywhere, I saved a few of the pics she uploaded she was unbelievable sexy but didn't pull the trigger on seeing her and now I'm upset. Anyone who saw her tried getting a hold of her recently? What a shame.

Hodysseus
02-22-20, 22:54
I'm piling on the 2017 vote.

Remember that cute little Kdoll Herri? Bix, Chanel and the beautiful traveling Russian dolls were all easily accessible back then.

Kenzy
02-23-20, 00:30

Anyone feel the same way?I see the opposite, at least in term of youth. Quality aside, I don't think I see that many young girls in previous years, assuming their ages are real.

James D 2004
02-23-20, 12:32
I see the opposite, at least in term of youth. Quality aside, I don't think I see that many young girls in previous years, assuming their ages are real.Of course not, but after Fosta, they start putting in their legal ages or have to quit.

Rrod1114
02-23-20, 20:13
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BrendaBerra

Fresh meat. Any info appreciated.

MoneyMakerMike
02-23-20, 22:36
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e4c343797aaeShe looks amazing! Is she still active? Is so can you please provide her info?

Rrod1114
02-24-20, 03:56
I have seen every one in SunkissedKayla's crew, which at one time included CottonKandi, Queenbee123, Nochebellalove, and Rubyrosee. I saw Kayla, Kandi, and Queen at their airBnB three days in a row. I saw Noche on her own after she left Kayla. My latest conquest is Ruby a couple of weeks ago, when she was doing doubles with Kayla, but Kayla was not at the hotel when I got there. Too bad because I would have seen her again. Anyway, Kandi can be described as slim thick, she is certainly the meatiest in this tasty crew, while Noche and Kayla would be the thinnest. Kandi's service is amazing. Total GFE. Really knows how to suck dick, excellent BBBJ and she drooled all over my balls. Loves DFK. I tried BBFS but she refused. Worst thing about her are the nasty tats, which are all over her pale skinned body. You can never go wrong with Kayla and the girls she books for. They are all young, hot, and range from GFE to PSE.

Steak.Thanks. I got info that she is tall 5/10 or 5/11 . I don't like the tall ones but might make an exception.

James D 2004
02-24-20, 12:46
She looks amazing! Is she still active? Is so can you please provide her info?She didn't come back since she discovered that she needed a credit card to get a room all for herself instead of tagging along.

Jake Diver
02-24-20, 20:37
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e4c343797aaeWhat's her handle? And where can we find her?

James D 2004
02-24-20, 21:19
What's her handle? And where can we find her?Just to clarify, she was gone soon after I was done with her, back in 2017.

Rrod1114
02-27-20, 02:16
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/natnat2600

Previous handle was X_niomi_X. That was one was fairly new. Says she went independent.

Any info appreciated.

https://www.humaniplex.com/images/photos/2749167/38E7D560-D6EE-8CD1-6FB6-B8BCB574D9C4_AD8AA5D4-CC13-4308-B97D-E5FFC45701E0.jpg

JayJayHunter
02-27-20, 18:55

Fresh meat. Any info appreciated.Anything on her?

JayJayHunter
02-27-20, 19:58

Fresh meat. Any info appreciated.Anything on her?

Trusty Hairlip
02-27-20, 23:23
Anything on her?There are 4 people in her network. Did you reach out to them?

LonerRanger
02-28-20, 21:55
Wow, the last few weeks have been better than a mexican soap opera. Phyremedic is now crying that his feeling are hurt. I know he reads these blogs too, it drives him crazy when we talk about him.Phyremedic and his buddy Burnsie1169 have been booted from HX.

Who will be next. ? LOL.

Jedi69
02-29-20, 11:12
Phyremedic and his buddy Burnsie1169 have been booted from HX. Who will be next. ? LOL.Yeah after phyremedic got muted and Safety First club almost got burned to the ground, he created a handle named Safe411 and transferred ownership of the club to himself as that handle. But he didn't stop there. He then posted a long ass eulogy as Safe411 extolling how great phyremedic is and why phyremedic should not be persecuted. Creepy and shady af.

And this is the guy who has hundreds of posts falsely accusing random handles as alter egos of the people he wants to get booted for his own personal and selfish reasons. Good riddance phyremedic. I am sure you still have other handles active on Hx right now, but at least none of them are in a position to abuse power like your main handle was.

CumberlandBlue
02-29-20, 11:45
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/natnat2600

Previous handle was X_niomi_X. That was one was fairly new. Says she went independent.

Any info appreciated.

https://www.humaniplex.com/images/photos/2749167/38E7D560-D6EE-8CD1-6FB6-B8BCB574D9C4_AD8AA5D4-CC13-4308-B97D-E5FFC45701E0.jpgI emailed her yesterday but no response so far. She has a limited network so I reached out to them. One responded with this:

She is a nice girl. Pretty face, body could use a bit of toning. Nice big boobs with pierced nipples.

Good attitude and accommodating, no rush.

DFK & BBBJ was good with me. Passionate & responsive.

HapaBoy86
02-29-20, 23:14
Phyremedic and his buddy Burnsie1169 have been booted from HX.

Who will be next. ? LOL.Hopefully, sgt at arms Munk?!

Gina Galaxy got to go to!

Bad Influence
03-01-20, 11:42
She doesn't look 21, I'm thinking closer to 30. But I like the look, anyone have any intel?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jadarosee18

WildMan007
03-01-20, 14:58
Hopefully, sgt at arms Munk?!

Gina Galaxy got to go to!Munk is like dirt. He is too old and kisses a lot of ass on HX!

HapaBoy86
03-01-20, 22:32
Munk is like dirt. He is too old and kisses a lot of ass on HX!So, Munk likes to join all the clubs so he can be friendly with the owner of the club. Than he will wait so he can backstab the owner after he gets intel on people in the club and etc.

Many club owners habe told how he back stabs you once he gets the necessary info he needs than gets all his buddies to talk shit about in the club or make things difficult.

Loser!

KoolKeith323
03-01-20, 23:12
Phyremedic and his buddy Burnsie1169 have been booted from HX.

Who will be next. ? LOL.Both of them assholes have multiple handles. Like they care, as well as the masses of blog village people.

KoolKeith323
03-01-20, 23:13
Munk is like dirt. He is too old and kisses a lot of ass on HX!Oh, the wannabe booker? What about Fubar? He's not gone either?

Jedi69
03-02-20, 14:44
Munk is like dirt. He is too old and kisses a lot of ass on HX!These guys with 20 thousand posts have terminal erectile and financial dysfunction. They are no longer on Hx to fuck hot chicks because they can't afford them or even get it up anymore. So what do they do? They blog all day long. I mean how do you even hit 20 K comments over 5 years? I did the math and that is an average of 11 posts per day, every day, for 5 years! When you are blogging, you ain't fucking.

KoolKeith323
03-02-20, 23:16
These guys with 20 thousand posts have terminal erectile and financial dysfunction. They are no longer on Hx to fuck hot chicks because they can't afford them or even get it up anymore. So what do they do? They blog all day long. I mean how do you even hit 20 K comments over 5 years? I did the math and that is an average of 11 posts per day, every day, for 5 years! When you are blogging, you ain't fucking.Do they punch in / out on the site clock? I wonder how good the blog salary, insurance benefits, bonuses, 401 k, etc, is on the site to blog fulltime 24/7? Is Munk that dude many mentioned that like shit fece fetishes also?

MrlbFun
03-04-20, 16:56
She doesn't look 21, I'm thinking closer to 30. But I like the look, anyone have any intel?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jadarosee18Just call Blue Moon Photography and ask LOL.

HapaBoy86
03-04-20, 22:43
These guys with 20 thousand posts have terminal erectile and financial dysfunction. They are no longer on Hx to fuck hot chicks because they can't afford them or even get it up anymore. So what do they do? They blog all day long. I mean how do you even hit 20 K comments over 5 years? I did the math and that is an average of 11 posts per day, every day, for 5 years! When you are blogging, you ain't fucking.Munk comments on almost all blogs or threads "shit" that has nothing related to the op subject or problem. He like to make stupid ass comments to provoke others to do the same.

Captain09
03-05-20, 04:12
Finally decided to get released on hx, my old account's email got lost so made new account today and got released. It's tough to have not build any network yet. Not that new to the scene. Are there any advice you can gyve me with my current state?

SocalBbfs
03-07-20, 19:15
Anyone have details on her? She has been on the site for awhile, looks like she has done well but keeps a low profile and info is scarce on her. Looks like a cute blondie.I have seen her a couple of time and she is well worth it.

WildMan007
03-08-20, 14:15
These guys with 20 thousand posts have terminal erectile and financial dysfunction. They are no longer on Hx to fuck hot chicks because they can't afford them or even get it up anymore. So what do they do? They blog all day long. I mean how do you even hit 20 K comments over 5 years? I did the math and that is an average of 11 posts per day, every day, for 5 years! When you are blogging, you ain't fucking.The heyday of HX is over. Something so good, goes so wrong. Almost like marriage.

Trusty Hairlip
03-08-20, 14:18
Finally decided to get released on hx, my old account's email got lost so made new account today and got released. It's tough to have not build any network yet. Not that new to the scene. Are there any advice you can gyve me with my current state?See if anyone you have seen is also on HX and have them rate you. Join the noobs club and see the noob-friendly girls and build your network. Join as many clubs as you can, go to social events arranged by these clubs and network that way.

Dakegg
03-09-20, 20:09
The heyday of HX is over. Something so good, goes so wrong. Almost like marriage.Don't worry about them, stop reading blogs and go bang the hot girls in hX.

KaiserWilhelm
03-09-20, 21:23
Did we have any pictures of her don't feel like being asked to make a new account and pay again.

BobDole64
03-10-20, 03:42
Finally decided to get released on hx, my old account's email got lost so made new account today and got released. It's tough to have not build any network yet. Not that new to the scene. Are there any advice you can gyve me with my current state?I was in the same boat as you a few months ago (arguably still new) - some guys have listed girls that are easy to easier for noobs to see. If you know anyone from before that happens to be on HX as well, you can ask them to network you. Otherwise, use your mail privileges to message the dudes who have seen women you're interested in and ask how chill they are / advice on who to get started with. You can also look at classifieds, subscribe to those who pique your interest, and search the forum here to see what people say. I did a ton of that before pulling the trigger on finally meeting someone.

SteakTartare
03-10-20, 11:36
You can find some Pics here. Enjoy. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5dbdae5010880.

Steak.

Pics. Did we have any pictures of her don't feel like being asked to make a new account and pay again.

MrLemon
03-17-20, 10:38
I have seen over a dozen girls from this crew, including Macey, and the pics for the most part are real. Most of the girls are younger 19-21 and newer to the business. They tend to be recruits coming from the sugar world and mostly from seeking arrangement (including Macey). As far as the menu goes, it can be a little hit or miss, as most of them have never been on the Hx site and have no clue as to how they are being marketed.

I will say, that I have enjoyed my sessions with the vast majority of this crew's girls and a have found a couple of them to be real superstars. Enjoy gents.Which girls do you reccomend from the crew other than Macey?

Crow999
03-17-20, 13:36
I was in the same boat as you a few months ago (arguably still new) - some guys have listed girls that are easy to easier for noobs to see. If you know anyone from before that happens to be on HX as well, you can ask them to network you. Otherwise, use your mail privileges to message the dudes who have seen women you're interested in and ask how chill they are / advice on who to get started with. You can also look at classifieds, subscribe to those who pique your interest, and search the forum here to see what people say. I did a ton of that before pulling the trigger on finally meeting someone.I have no problem giving feedback, except when I request info on a provider they have seen, I get a one liner.

WTF is up with that.

So from now on. No more.

EmoDisliker
03-18-20, 01:51
Which girls do you reccomend from the crew other than Macey?LaraLane is super cute, had a good time.

Mr Staypuft
03-18-20, 17:07
I can't find any idea why I can't register there, I'm certain I don't have an account already.

I get this error:

"Unable to register account. You've already got some, cowboy. ".

d_funk_e_one
03-18-20, 18:51
You can find some Pics here. Enjoy. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5dbdae5010880.

Steak.I would luv to pay her a visit, please share who she is.

HapaBoy86
03-18-20, 19:43
I can't find any idea why I can't register there, I'm certain I don't have an account already.

I get this error:

"Unable to register account. You've already got some, cowboy. ".Sure you didn't in the past or you we're kicked off? The site is probably using your IP add as well.

Mr Staypuft
03-18-20, 19:47

I get this error:

"Unable to register account. You've already got some, cowboy. ".I fixed it. Bizzare.

Register within a Chrome Incognito window, went right thru.

But. Alas, I don't have the three days it would take to get out of quarantine there while I'm here, which is _really_ bumming me out.

Jedi69
03-18-20, 19:48
I can't find any idea why I can't register there, I'm certain I don't have an account already. I get this error: "Unable to register account. You've already got some, cowboy. ".This is the first time I have heard anyone report this, very interesting. As I have posted before, there are network tools the webmaster can use to track users, and it may be possible that your IP addy, or other identifiable features in the device you used to register may have been flagged before. The sarcastic tone of the error message certainly alludes to that, yippee-ki-yay.

Jedi69
03-19-20, 18:20
I don't have the three days it would take to get out of quarantine there while I'm here, which is _really_ bumming me out.Buying hookers on Hx is not like buying a gun in CA where there is a waiting period. Once you register and use a gift card or crypto to pay the $25 fee, you are forever released from Quarantine instantaneously as soon as the payment goes thru, which is usually seconds or minutes, not 3 days. Your problem is even though you are released from Quarantine, you will find it difficult to convince a girl to see a new member. But in these pandemic times when the thirst is real, maybe their screening process will be more lax. The big question is can you hook up in the 3 days that you're here?

HapaBoy86
03-19-20, 20:15
Buying hookers on Hx is not like buying a gun in CA where there is a waiting period. Once you register and use a gift card or crypto to pay the $25 fee, you are forever released from Quarantine instantaneously as soon as the payment goes thru, which is usually seconds or minutes, not 3 days. Your problem is even though you are released from Quarantine, you will find it difficult to convince a girl to see a new member. But in these pandemic times when the thirst is real, maybe their screening process will be more lax. The big question is can you hook up in the 3 days that you're here?Another thing if you have seen girls on PD, cityx, eros, and any other sites ask them if they're on hx. If yes, ask them to network on hx you so you can show you have a network. I told a friend how to do.

It and same boat. I'm afraid since I can't see anyone with a lvl 0 or NO network. He said he saw many girls on other sites or have seen in SD. After reaching out to them he went from lvl 0 to lvl 1 in like 2 days.

If you haven't than do the legwork like everyone else and see the big throw mama from the train looking ones on hx. Seems many of them are a little easier to be cool to newbies cause they have competition with the sexy ones, skinny ones, and freaky ones. LOL.

Dqbsl
03-19-20, 21:06
Buying hookers on Hx is not like buying a gun in CA where there is a waiting period. Once you register and use a gift card or crypto to pay the $25 fee, you are forever released from Quarantine instantaneously as soon as the payment goes thru, which is usually seconds or minutes, not 3 days. Your problem is even though you are released from Quarantine, you will find it difficult to convince a girl to see a new member. But in these pandemic times when the thirst is real, maybe their screening process will be more lax. The big question is can you hook up in the 3 days that you're here?Haven't felt the thirst yet. Might be too early but prices are the same so far. No drop off that I have seen yet.

Jedi69
03-20-20, 11:28
Haven't felt the thirst yet. Might be too early but prices are the same so far. No drop off that I have seen yet.You're right I am not seeing it. Actually, the opposite is true. Many of them actually raised their prices +50. I have their rates from PM's in 2019 saved and compared them to the ones I have been getting this week. Same prices for most, higher prices for some, but none of them lowered the price of their vajayjays.

WildMan007
03-20-20, 17:11
You're right I am not seeing it. Actually, the opposite is true. Many of them actually raised their prices +50. I have their rates from PM's in 2019 saved and compared them to the ones I have been getting this week. Same prices for most, higher prices for some, but none of them lowered the price of their vajayjays.When their rent is due and not much income. Most likely providers will lower prices.

SteakTartare
03-26-20, 11:14
Jadarosee is 28, but trust me, her pussy does not feel a day older than 19. Super tight, wet, and yummy. I know because I have creampied it several times LOL. She has a way of milking my cock after orgasm to make sure my balls are completely drained. Feels awesome! Just saw her again. Started with DATY, then BBBJ, then asked her to turn around for 69, then BBFS, then CIP. Absolutely amazing tits. She won't let me kiss any part of her face, but she is always a great fuck.

Steak.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jadarosee18
Just call Blue Moon Photography and ask LOL.

Anthony1622
03-29-20, 21:25
Is the Bliss Crew the same as the old Moonfruit girls on TER?Where can I find the Bliss Crew? The moonfruit girls were amazing!!

Vegas Pro
03-30-20, 02:09
Funny Nila calling someone out. Did she forget about dating, and at the same time bare backing that one Hx that was a blog legend many of those idiots bowed down to that got leaked out. LOL.Who was Nila supposedly barebacking?

SteakTartare
03-30-20, 09:40
Giselle Peaks another cute white chick who joined the long list of fly-by, drive-thru Hx toe dippers. Joined middle of February, left beginning of March. As soon as she became active, I pounced on her and I was her first client at her OC upscale incall. Great smile, nice body, awesome French kisser. Really knows how to swirl her tongue inside your mouth. 100% GFE, went 2 rounds MSOG in the hour, and although no BBFS, she did allow me to finish with CIM at no extra charge for my 2nd pop. For those of you who fucked her, kudos for not hesitating and wasting precious time spamming members with endless PM and inquiries. For those of you who waited too long, well too bad. You missed a great fuck with a hot girl charging competitive rates.

Steak.

Sice313
03-30-20, 10:58
Is this summer?

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e2080b09fb50

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

Thanxxx
03-30-20, 11:46
Giselle Peaks another cute white chick who joined the long list of fly-by, drive-thru Hx toe dippers. Joined middle of February, left beginning of March. As soon as she became active, I pounced on her and I was her first client at her OC upscale incall. Great smile, nice body, awesome French kisser. Really knows how to swirl her tongue inside your mouth. 100% GFE, went 2 rounds MSOG in the hour, and although no BBFS, she did allow me to finish with CIM at no extra charge for my 2nd pop. For those of you who fucked her, kudos for not hesitating and wasting precious time spamming members with endless PM and inquiries. For those of you who waited too long, well too bad. You missed a great fuck with a hot girl charging competitive rates.

Steak.Yup hit that 21st of Feb.

Easy cum easy go.

PoorAndWeird
03-30-20, 12:34
Vid is in fact her.

Can confirm from my visit last year, tho this vid looks more recent as she is more thicccc.

Is this summer?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

EmoDisliker
03-30-20, 14:27
Is this summer?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SummmerHaha yeah that is!

Wonder who posted this vid? Looking at you Steak.

Thanxxx
03-30-20, 16:07
Haha yeah that is!

Wonder who posted this vid? Looking at you Steak.If was Steak his shirt would be on not able to tell in this video.

HapaBoy86
03-30-20, 22:08
Who was Nila supposedly barebacking?A high lvl dude who is no longer on hx.

Barstool
03-30-20, 23:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MartyMcFly0
03-31-20, 02:00
Latin Jessica using the handle Cuban dreams, has anyone seen her or know if she's worth it.

OCRon
03-31-20, 11:32
Latin Jessica using the handle Cuban dreams, has anyone seen her or know if she's worth it.Unless she went by a different name before, no one has sen her yet. Her first day is today (March 31).

Pre-reviews state that she is a trophy girl and model type. So you need to be satisfied with the fact that these types of ladies are all about their looks and their looks alone to get them by.

NailBoiz1
03-31-20, 14:59
Unless she went by a different name before, no one has sen her yet. Her first day is today (March 31).

Pre-reviews state that she is a trophy girl and model type. So you need to be satisfied with the fact that these types of ladies are all about their looks and their looks alone to get them by.And may I add these girls will always upsell and charge more for OKAY service. It's not worth it to me. I much gather get an okay to avg looking girl and get better service without the upselling.

SteakTartare
03-31-20, 15:52
I never had the urge to sample Nila Supreme aka Magick. God knows I had plenty of opportunities. I heard rumors that she provided BBFS when she started. Seeing as she reached Level 5, and able to change handles at whim, I am not surprised she has insider support on HX. I been reading her posts and she comes across as a high maintenance prima donna to me. She has a horde of WK followers though, headed by Fubar himself, so she enjoys a privileged status. Don't you dare cross her or blog about her or you will get the beat down of your life LOL. Physically, I think she has a weird face, but them titties tho. I bet they are real, and they are spectacular!

Steak.

Who was Nila supposedly barebacking?

A high lvl dude who is no longer on hx.

Mac Eat Bright
03-31-20, 23:05
I never had the urge to sample Nila Supreme aka Magick. God knows I had plenty of opportunities. I heard rumors that she provided BBFS when she started. Seeing as she reached Level 5, and able to change handles at whim, I am not surprised she has insider support on HX. I been reading her posts and she comes across as a high maintenance prima donna to me. She has a horde of WK followers though, headed by Fubar himself, so she enjoys a privileged status. Don't you dare cross her or blog about her or you will get the beat down of your life LOL. Physically, I think she has a weird face, but them titties tho. I bet they are real, and they are spectacular!

Steak.She looks so awesome but no clues to contact her. Even pm for so many times but no reply yet.

SteakTartare
04-01-20, 09:49
What Level are you and how many Safe / Unsafe ratings do you have on your network? Your answers will determine whether the resident princess of Hx will bother to book you or not. She is not desperate for new clients and rarely posts general ads because she has a steady stream of regulars who are probably grandfathered in for her "extras" not available to mortal men and newbies. But if you get a chance to fuck her, please report back here. I am dying to know. LOL.

Steak.

She looks so awesome but no clues to contact her. Even pm for so many times but no reply yet.

WildMan007
04-02-20, 00:43
What Level are you and how many Safe / Unsafe ratings do you have on your network? Your answers will determine whether the resident princess of Hx will bother to book you or not. She is not desperate for new clients and rarely posts general ads because she has a steady stream of regulars who are probably grandfathered in for her "extras" not available to mortal men and newbies. But if you get a chance to fuck her, please report back here. I am dying to know. LOL.

Steak.She is so well connected to the Asian dudes on HX. When I saw her she had me bring 2 bottles of champagne. Down one before our session and the other after.

She is Persian and pretty smart when she is sober. She said that she likes Asian dudes because they are like hard ball eggs. Done in five minutes.

BJojo
04-02-20, 05:09

Steak.She's just a bit over average. There are plenty of hotter chicks on the site, in fact, much hotter. Truthfully, she would be bottom of the barrel option. If no others were available.

SteakTartare
04-02-20, 13:37
Who's prettier, over-average-bottom-of-the-barrel Nila Supreme or bad-date-drug-addict Vickie Ember?

I take it you didn't see Nila because better, much hotter options like Vickie were available.

Steak.

Nila Supreme. Whatever. She's just a bit over average. There are plenty of hotter chicks on the site, in fact, much hotter. Truthfully, she would be bottom of the barrel option. If no others were available.

Vickie Ember is a bad date. I saw her awhile back, she is a drug addict, and a waste of time.

HapaBoy86
04-02-20, 23:37
She said that she likes Asian dudes because they are like hard ball eggs. Done in five minutes.OMG, what the fuk. That's funny as hell!

Member #2210
04-03-20, 03:27
Saw this young Caucasian (she said she's European mix) girl last week in Irvine. She said she's 19, could be a little bit older, 21 maybe, but still looked young and cute, almost pretty, perfect size for me (5'6 on her profile, 118 lbs). Very nice slender body (she looked slender than in her pics) and clean, kitty shaven. Very friendly; when I walked into her room, she gave me a hug. After I finished showering, came out and got onto the bed, she asked me to unhook her bra and she took off her panty. She bended down and gave me good slow BBBJ for about 2-3 minutes. I then dfk'ed her right then moved down to suck her nipples then down to her pussy for DATY for a few minutes. Then I told her to go over to the sofa since I love doggying on the sofa (I can pound a girl pretty hard on the sofa than on the bed kneeing down). I doggied her hard for a few minutes then told her to turn around and did missionary on her while alternately dfk'ing and sucking her boobs. BTW, she got a really nice natural pair of D cup rack.

She said she's from NY and told me she was going back to NY 2 days later. I haven't seen her updating her profile on HX after that. Her rate is 200 hhr and 300 hr, including CIM (wished I had done that, but I didn't, but next time I see her I will No BBFS.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KylieMaris

SCJohn
04-03-20, 12:19
Saw this young Caucasian (she said she's European mix) girl last week in Irvine. She said she's 19, could be a little bit older, 21 maybe, but still looked young and cute, almost pretty, perfect size for me (5'6 on her profile, 118 lbs). Very nice slender body (she looked slender than in her pics) and clean, kitty shaven. Very friendly; when I walked into her room, she gave me a hug. After I finished showering, came out and got onto the bed, she asked me to unhook her bra and she took off her panty. She bended down and gave me good slow BBBJ for about 2-3 minutes. I then dfk'ed her right then moved down to suck her nipples then down to her pussy for DATY for a few minutes. Then I told her to go over to the sofa since I love doggying on the sofa (I can pound a girl pretty hard on the sofa than on the bed kneeing down). I doggied her hard for a few minutes then told her to turn around and did missionary on her while alternately dfk'ing and sucking her boobs. BTW, she got a really nice natural pair of D cup rack.

She said she's from NY and told me she was going back to NY 2 days later. I haven't seen her updating her profile on HX after that. Her rate is 200 hhr and 300 hr, including CIM (wished I had done that, but I didn't, but next time I see her I will No BBFS.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KylieMarisHey #2210, welcome back to the boards. A 15 year hiatus! Thanks for the info on Kylie. I'll have to keep my eye out for her next visit.

Member #2210
04-03-20, 12:35
Hey #2210, welcome back to the boards. A 15 year hiatus! Thanks for the info on Kylie. I'll have to keep my eye out for her next visit.Thanks for the welcome back greeting. I should post more as I've been going to the Asian houses in San Gabriel for over 20 years (almost 3-4 times a week). I don't hit the babes on HX as much as they are more expensive but I do when I see a nice young Caucasian However, now that most of the houses in SG are temporarily closed, I'm forced to look at HX and CItyXGuide for some extracurricular activities.

Duckydo
04-03-20, 18:47
She is so well connected to the Asian dudes on HX. When I saw her she had me bring 2 bottles of champagne. Down one before our session and the other after.

She is Persian and pretty smart when she is sober. She said that she likes Asian dudes because they are like hard ball eggs. Done in five minutes.Who the hell can "hard ball" and egg in 5 minutes?

NailBoiz1
04-04-20, 03:43

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KylieMarisMan she is hot. You lucky guy.

TheWhoreLord
04-05-20, 20:35
I did see MagicK akak NilaSupreme a while back when I was new. I think she was pretty good. Very good looking, and a good performance as well. Her tits are really REALLY good. They are all natural, firm, and big. She does have inverted nipples, which is somewhat common on large firm naturals. Her face is pretty as well. She is persian so had the mandatory nose job, but seems to be all natural other than that. She is slim and I would say her hips and ass are on the small side. She's outgoing and speaks intelligently. Her BJ was decent, and she's very passionate overall. I would say she's in the top 10% that I've seen.

Member #2210
04-06-20, 20:29
She's back in Costa Mesa FYI.

WildMan007
04-07-20, 01:03
I did see MagicK akak NilaSupreme a while back when I was new. I think she was pretty good. Very good looking, and a good performance as well. Her tits are really REALLY good. They are all natural, firm, and big. She does have inverted nipples, which is somewhat common on large firm naturals. Her face is pretty as well. She is persian so had the mandatory nose job, but seems to be all natural other than that. She is slim and I would say her hips and ass are on the small side. She's outgoing and speaks intelligently. Her BJ was decent, and she's very passionate overall. I would say she's in the top 10% that I've seen.Those tits are Fake like Fake news. And in the top 10% category, now that's hilarious!

Charps
04-07-20, 22:42
The Pics here are from a girl names VanessaDahlia who provided a few months back but left. Is she the same girl?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KylieMaris

SteakTartare
04-08-20, 00:16
While I agree with you that she does not belong in the top 10% looks wise, her boobs are amazing tho. Her plastic surgeon must be Stanford trained LOL.

Steak.

Those tits are Fake like Fake news. And in the top 10% category, now that's hilarious!

KaiserWilhelm
04-08-20, 09:33
I was looking into her but couldn't see anything about her really any info appreciated.

Rrod1114
04-08-20, 13:07

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KylieMarisBeen hesitant to pull trigger on her cause of the booker she works with. I have seen a few gals with same booker and it's either photoshopped pics or bait and switch menu details. Almost all girls didn't offer DFK even if on menu sent. Thanks for the info. If she comes back I will now consider her.

Santooki
04-08-20, 13:17
Been hesitant to pull trigger on her cause of the booker she works with. I have seen a few gals with same booker and it's either photoshopped pics or bait and switch menu details. Almost all girls didn't offer DFK even if on menu sent. Thanks for the info. If she comes back I will now consider her.Similar experience with TraciTran on DFK, but she did explain that usually she's cool with it. But just not now because of the COVID thing.

AR1996
04-08-20, 17:01
Hey guys! Can anyone help me get out of quarantine on hx? I know it costs $25 but with covid, I'd rather save that 25 for a girl rather than spend it on hx. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

HapaBoy86
04-08-20, 19:40
Hey guys! Can anyone help me get out of quarantine on hx? I know it costs $25 but with covid, I'd rather save that 25 for a girl rather than spend it on hx. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.Sure, I can help ya go to walgreens, cvs, rite aid, home depot, lowes and get a gift card for 25.

VaqueroNegro
04-08-20, 21:06
Hey guys! Can anyone help me get out of quarantine on hx? I know it costs $25 but with covid, I'd rather save that 25 for a girl rather than spend it on hx. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.Just pay the $25. You're going to need to spend it once out of quarantine to get PMing privileges anyway.

Sir Bishop
04-08-20, 21:46
AR1996. If you can't afford the $25 to get out of quarantine, how are you going to afford the girls? HX is probably one of the best deals to "socialize" in this area.

Hey guys! Can anyone help me get out of quarantine on hx? I know it costs $25 but with covid, I'd rather save that 25 for a girl rather than spend it on hx. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

AR1996
04-08-20, 22:04
I'm short on cash due to covid, I'd rather put the 25 towards a donation for an escort. I don't understand why you guys won't help a brother out. Isn't the whole point be a community and help each other get laid?

Fiendinpj
04-08-20, 23:17
Similar experience with TraciTran on DFK, but she did explain that usually she's cool with it. But just not now because of the COVID thing.LOL. The logic that goes behind that is hilarious. You'll BBBJ me but oh no a little tongue and I'm scared.

AR1996
04-08-20, 23:42
Went to see this chick today.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx or allison143 on hx.

Idk how I ended up with such a terrible session with her cause she has almost 400 4-5 star reviews. PD says she has a quarantine discount of 300 hr but she quoted me 400. I decided to take it based on her reviews. When I arrived at the hotel, she didn't text me back. Ghosted. After waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes I left but then she finally texted her room number. Against my better judgment I decided to go up to her room. Her room was filthy and she reeked of weed and she smelled like bo. She took the donation up front then took off all her clothes. Her pics are real and she is super hot. Unfortunately that's where the good things end. During the entire session Ashley was cold, unattentive, and didn't even look at me. She gave me a half assed BJ / HJ then put a cover on my SOFT dick then told me to fuck her. She bent over in doggy and the smell coming from her kitty was DISGUSTING. Just to get it over with, I thought of my fav porn star then inserted. I made sure to give her the hardest pounding of her life. After I came she told me to get out.

Worst experience ever. I paid 400 for a 20 minute non GFE session. There are girls who only do covered stuff that are better than Ashley.

I will most definitely not be repeating.

James D 2004
04-09-20, 09:13
LOL. The logic that goes behind that is hilarious. You'll BBBJ me but oh no a little tongue and I'm scared.It does make a little sense. The virus attack the lungs and live there. According to the CDC, washing your hands (cock) helps. Don't touch your face (you touch your face many times a day but rarely with cock). You can safely eat the virus; there's no warning against it. L.

VaqueroNegro
04-09-20, 12:03
LOL. The logic that goes behind that is hilarious. You'll BBBJ me but oh no a little tongue and I'm scared.Yeah, it should be assumed that if one of you has COVID before meeting, you definitely both have it after meeting, DFK or no DFK. Sounds like an excuse to get out of doing something you really don't want to.

Rrod1114
04-09-20, 13:37
Hey guys! Can anyone help me get out of quarantine on hx? I know it costs $25 but with covid, I'd rather save that 25 for a girl rather than spend it on hx. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.Advice. Just spend $25 for the GC transfer. You ain't going to get enough people to vouch for you to get you out of quarantine. I was hesitant to spend like you but it's the best thing I have done. Well worth it.

Rrod1114
04-09-20, 13:41
I'm short on cash due to covid, I'd rather put the 25 towards a donation for an escort. I don't understand why you guys won't help a brother out. Isn't the whole point be a community and help each other get laid?If $25 is critical for you then I would not hobby my dude.

Rates on PD are much higher than rates you see on HX. By seeing a girl like Ashley Fox on PD, your probably spent over $100-150 extra then girl’s rate on HX.

FredFourLess
04-09-20, 14:26
If $25 is critical for you then I would not hobby my dude.

Rates on PD are much higher than rates you see on HX. By seeing a girl like Ashley Fox on PD, your probably spent over $100-150 extra then girls rate on HX.There's absolutely zero chance of getting the community to vote a random dude out of quarantine. I've rarely ever seen it done and often people vote AGAINST it when they see the request out of spite.

Vegas Pro
04-09-20, 15:06
A high lvl dude who is no longer on hx.So, who was it? Was it Phyremedic? Don't understand the secrecy, if you do know who it was.

WildMan007
04-10-20, 00:43
While I agree with you that she does not belong in the top 10% looks wise, her boobs are amazing tho. Her plastic surgeon must be Stanford trained LOL.

Steak.Just think how many sessions she has done to her Doctor! LOL. Top level plastic surgeon charges at least 10,000+ for a perfect job.

Barstool
04-10-20, 01:26
Old visit from 2018 but they are still active every now and then. I was one of their first clients and I was still new to hx too. It used to be 350 for hr double, dfk, BBBJCIM, video, camelslides (never knew what it was until they showed me). Last I checked the rate more than doubled for a threesome.

Nice to have both giving me head on video but I would prefer making out with the tall blonde while the ugly brunette gave me head. The brunette couldn't fit me inside her so I gave her the camera to film me and the tall blonde. Finished with double BBBJ and cimws on the blonde. Top 5 experience on hx for sure.

Thanxxx
04-10-20, 11:36
Sugar and Spice.

Old visit from 2018 but they are still active every now and then. I was one of their first clients and I was still new to hx too. It used to be 350 for hr double, dfk, BBBJCIM, video, camelslides (never knew what it was until they showed me). Last I checked the rate more than doubled for a threesome.

Nice to have both giving me head on video but I would prefer making out with the tall blonde while the ugly brunette gave me head. The brunette couldn't fit me inside her so I gave her the camera to film me and the tall blonde. Finished with double BBBJ and cimws on the blonde. Top 5 experience on hx for sure.Hahaha I remember those bunny ears bought those myself for them. Known Vera brunette for years. Both will actually BBFSCIP.

Rdyn Nvu
04-10-20, 15:12
That tall blonde is hot. Is she still available?

Nice to have both giving me head on video but I would prefer making out with the tall blonde while the ugly brunette gave me head. The brunette couldn't fit me inside her so I gave her the camera to film me and the tall blonde. Finished with double BBBJ and cimws on the blonde. Top 5 experience on hx for sure.

SteakTartare
04-10-20, 15:51
How can you tell the tall blonde is "hot" from the picture of her backside?

Steak.

That tall blonde is hot. Is she still available?

Rdyn Nvu
04-10-20, 19:42

Steak.Because I met her once already, well both. No BBFS though.

AhadcVery
04-10-20, 20:37
Been hesitant to pull trigger on her cause of the booker she works with. I have seen a few gals with same booker and it's either photoshopped pics or bait and switch menu details. Almost all girls didn't offer DFK even if on menu sent. Thanks for the info. If she comes back I will now consider her.Can confirm this is VanessaDahlia. She has GPS now that she's in a different crew. She's worth seeing once, but definitely not a repeat after that at those rates.

Darkcat
04-10-20, 21:54

Steak.I remember the blonde always on someone else photo album, not sure if she has a profile all by herself, does she?

What is the current handle / profile of the brunette? Used to be Foxy_Love but that one is not active

SteakTartare
04-10-20, 22:17
Candice aka Sugar on Hx. How can you tell the tall blonde is "hot" from the picture of her backside?
-Steak

Because I met her once already, well both. No BBFS though.Both Candice and Vera were hot fucks yes I agree. Sadly no BBFS tho. No creampie for me with these 2 cuties, but lots of fun nonetheless. Both finished me with CIM. Vera kneeling on the floor, and Candice during 69 with my tongue deep inside her sweet snatch, and this dime sat up, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and swallowed, so hot! I rewarded her by eating her bunghole which she loved. Candice is busy with college, Vera still posts sometimes with Vanessa.

I remember the blonde always on someone else photo album, not sure if she has a profile all by herself, does she? What is the current handle / profile of the brunette? Used to be Foxy_Love but that one is not activehttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sugar_and_Spice

Her old solo handle was Peaches_and_Cream which is now gone. She now shares the Sugar_and_Spice with Candice the blond who is supposedly the "Sugar" while she is the "Spice".

CandyMan71
04-10-20, 23:05
Sugar and Spice.

Hahaha I remember those bunny ears bought those myself for them. Known Vera brunette for years. Both will actually BBFSCIP.Met Vera once. Was fine enough experience. She complained about HX and said she was going to move to PD & get 500 / hr. I chuckled to myself about the reality check she was going to get.

Gl0987
04-10-20, 23:16
Anyone ever seen gemma bee? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gemma-Bee? Rates reasonable, may toftt.

Rdyn Nvu
04-11-20, 14:13
She's ok. Cute little white girl with a good body. But flakes a lot. She also hangs out with some dood or doods. I tried seeing her a second time, and saw her walk in and out of the room, with a guy she seemed close to. Pimp? I decided to leave because it was taking way too long for her to be "ready. ".

Anyone ever seen gemma bee? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gemma-Bee? Rates reasonable, may toftt.

Rdyn Nvu
04-11-20, 14:16
Where is Candice now? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Met Vera once. Was fine enough experience. She complained about HX and said she was going to move to PD & get 500 / hr. I chuckled to myself about the reality check she was going to get.

SteakTartare
04-11-20, 15:29
Last time I saw Candice was at her incall in Santa Ana that she was sharing with Vera. While we were fucking like rabbits, Vera was napping with her puppy in the other bed. She told me her intentions to leave HX, and it appears she made good on her plans. Against better judgment, she filled her old albums with pictures showing her face, which she promptly removed after an hour. However, I saved all of them. I do have my own personal pictures and session videos of both girls. Sorry buddy, but Candice is gone. You can most likely still see Vera when this quarantine is lifted in a few months. Her rates are much less than Candice with the same excellent GFE service. Here are some of Candice's pics with her face pixelated.

Steak.

Where is Candice now? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

AshleyFoxxx
04-11-20, 19:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rrod1114
04-12-20, 03:59
Can confirm this is VanessaDahlia. She has GPS now that she's in a different crew. She's worth seeing once, but definitely not a repeat after that at those rates.Thanks for confirmation.

Was her rates that lower? Not seeing much a difference in rates from her previous handle. Only that she don't provide 45 min rate.

Ryan Tanaka
04-12-20, 20:01
Can confirm this is VanessaDahlia. She has GPS now that she's in a different crew. She's worth seeing once, but definitely not a repeat after that at those rates.I knew it when I saw her photos!! Body and face shape us very distinctive. I only saw her for a qq but had an excellent time. She said she was from TX though. And her rates were the same as those from her old booker.

Barstool
04-13-20, 16:53
Was scheduling to see her this week, typed her number in google and found someone created website calling her unsafe and whatnot. Can anyone confirm this being true? Who actually took their time to create a website about her?

https://amzlynnb.com/

HapaBoy86
04-13-20, 21:41
Was scheduling to see her this week, typed her number in google and found someone created website calling her unsafe and whatnot. Can anyone confirm this being true? Who actually took their time to create a website about her?

https://amzlynnb.com/There was drama with her last year I believe with another girl and it went viral! LOL.

SteakTartare
04-14-20, 11:25
Hapa actually there were 2 girls, namely LacyLovesLace, who has been posted and reviewed here many times, and CamiKayla, one of the best bodies on HX but is also afflicted with terminal malignant GPS resistant to all forms of treatment. I have a feeling all 3 were managed by the same pimp, then Amzlynnb broke ranks and left the reservation. So this pimp used the account of the 2 girls who have high levels to backchannel Mute and Excom Phyremedic who tried to WK for Amzlynnb. These 2 girls and Phyremedic pretty much aired all their dirty laundry blogging inside the Safety First Club. Drama indeed. Not surprised because these 2 chicks crowned themselves Level 5 princesses, while Amzlynnb is a level 0 newbie with a very small network.

I avoided all that stupid shit and just quietly saw Amzlynnb on my own in the middle of January when all this drama went down. She deserves her handle because I had an Amzn time! She requires that you shower first before the session, and she joined me and that is when the fun started, all the way to the exhausting finish at her incall. I loved it when her puppy sat outside the shower door watching us get nasty and freaky under the shower head. He was probably wondering what the fuck I was doing to his mommy ha ha ha. At least she put him out and closed the bedroom door before we resumed on her bed.

There was drama with her last year I believe with another girl and it went viral! LOL.

Rrod1114
04-14-20, 13:19
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TinyAriana

Any intel on this shorty?

Thanxxx
04-14-20, 15:09
Tiny Ariana.

Any intel on this shorty?The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.

Thanxxx.

NickSgv
04-14-20, 18:30
Tiny Ariana.

The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.

Thanxxx.That sounds like heaven. He has some spectacular ladies for sure.

HapaBoy86
04-14-20, 22:26
Hapa actually there were 2 girls, namely LacyLovesLace, who has been posted and reviewed here many times, and CamiKayla, one of the best bodies on HX but is also afflicted with terminal malignant GPS resistant to all forms of treatment. I have a feeling all 3 were managed by the same pimp, then Amzlynnb broke ranks and left the reservation. So this pimp used the account of the 2 girls who have high levels to backchannel Mute and Excom Phyremedic who tried to WK for Amzlynnb. These 2 girls and Phyremedic pretty much aired all their dirty laundry blogging inside the Safety First Club. Drama indeed. Not surprised because these 2 chicks crowned themselves Level 5 princesses, while Amzlynnb is a level 0 newbie with a very small network.

I avoided all that stupid shit and just quietly saw Amzlynnb on my own in the middle of January when all this drama went down. She deserves her handle because I had an Amzn time! She requires that you shower first before the session, and she joined me and that is when the fun started, all the way to the exhausting finish at her incall. I loved it when her puppy sat outside the shower door watching us get nasty and freaky under the shower head. He was probably wondering what the fuck I was doing to his mommy ha ha ha. At least she put him out and closed the bedroom door before we resumed on her bed.So, I've met Phyre at a the last private party for one of the clubs and he is a older guy. I just sat there few seats away while he rambled on and how does this and that. I just sat and listened while he talked drama about a lot of gals on hx. It was pretty damn funny!

JDog1234
04-15-20, 00:25
Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane

Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.

SCJohn
04-15-20, 00:35

Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.She's seen a bunch of guys. PM them and find out.

MikeHammyHam
04-15-20, 09:37

Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.She's seen all the guys in hx. Should be fairly easy to get intel.

Barstool
04-15-20, 10:51
Doing everything from home has saved me hours of driving a day so I try to find ways to kill time. I searched humaniplex on YouTube and found this guy ranting. Is there any background on this? Is he just delusional? It has a decent amount of views. He looks like a guy I ran into after seeing Melissarose in Costa Mesa back in late 2018.

https://youtu.be/_b8Yef93ynM

James D 2004
04-15-20, 13:10
Tiny Ariana.

The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

Thanxxx.The 1st and only Tiny crew I sampled is CBJ only. But otherwise total GFE. Wasn't given prime locations (North OC). Saw a total of 3 clients on that day. I could have stayed to watch TV with her, driven to her home town to see her or given her a free ride to / from work. But someone just retired on me and I didn't want anything more than 30 minutes.

Rrod1114
04-15-20, 13:52

Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.

JDog1234
04-15-20, 14:01
FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.Thanks Rrod, I reached out to a few that have rated her but still waiting for responses back.

Thanxxx
04-15-20, 16:06
WTF is this.

Any intel on this shorty?

Doing everything from home has saved me hours of driving a day so I try to find ways to kill time. I searched humaniplex on YouTube and found this guy ranting. Is there any background on this? Is he just delusional? It has a decent amount of views. He looks like a guy I ran into after seeing Melissarose in Costa Mesa back in late 2018.

https://youtu.be/_b8Yef93ynMPhryemedic?

And jeez Barstool yes you got way too much time on your hands. Watch porn to put something in your hand at least and work on your stamina by edging yourself.

If not do what I do if able and have the ladies go to your place. I've not skipped a beat since this whole BS pandemic started.

Actually, just the opposite. Works busy and I'm still getting busy at my place. My rotation of regulars are making daddy happy. Have had anywhere from 1-4 at my place eveyday since this has started. Living the dream I suppose.

Keep the good times cumming.

SteakTartare
04-15-20, 16:23
Could never understand how and why mongers actually obliterate the distinct lines between mongering life and real life. I joined HX for the never ending supply of hot young pussy, not to socialize with other mongers and actually meet them in person. Socials? WTF? Last thing I want to see is what the HX dudes look like in real life. Not interested in any of these old geezer drama. I don't think my brain can survive the harsh visual images. If I wanted that I would volunteer some time at a nursing home or at a hospice. Gross.

Steak.

So, I've met Phyre at a the last private party for one of the clubs and he is a older guy. I just sat there few seats away while he rambled on and how does this and that. I just sat and listened while he talked drama about a lot of gals on hx. It was pretty damn funny!

HapaBoy86
04-15-20, 18:38
FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.Not worth the 4 bills she asks for.

Anontt6
04-15-20, 20:00
Tiny Ariana.

Thanxxx.Is BBFS ever offered with this stable?

TwdFan1995
04-16-20, 03:19
Tiny Ariana.

Thanxxx.Any suggestions on getting into the VIP list?

Chip74
04-16-20, 13:19
Like to know if anybody has any information on Jayla in the OC saw her add on HX today.

SteakTartare
04-16-20, 14:24
The JWA-crew "VIP LIST" is earned, not given. You earn it by giving them lots and lots of money thru multiple repeat and reliable sessions. They are not going to roll out the red carpet for an unproven commodity. Have you not heard of the old AMEX commercial?

"Membership has its privileges. American Express. Don't leave home without it".

Steak.

Any suggestions on getting into the VIP list?

SoCalJimmy
04-16-20, 14:37
Is BBFS ever offered with this stable?Info pm on hx states no BBFS. Then again everyone seems to have that with their details. My exp. Is YMMV depending.

HapaBoy86
04-16-20, 21:43
Any suggestions on getting into the VIP list?Yah, become a regular! Not a one and done but weekly.

James D 2004
04-17-20, 12:54
Any suggestions on getting into the VIP list?Getting off the list is the hard part. To get on, just hit the booker's new girls on the 1st day. Very soon you will get calls when there are not enough brave people to TOFTT. His girls can also start working or trying out before he has time to put up pictures and classified.

Don't ask questions. Don't' ask for pictures for zero days. Reply positively whoever asks you questions (you never know who they are).

As one of my ex-booker says, "You can't have lobsters every day. ". Some day, you are hoping to get it over with and hope the next one will be better, rather than giving up your status.

Zero110
04-17-20, 20:29
How do I increase my level I'm lvl zero and have 3 reviews but their from 2015 and 2018.

BallzDeepNu
04-18-20, 01:44
Like to know if anybody has any information on Jayla in the OC saw her add on HX today.I just saw Jayla tonight. This is same place Rebecca and few others have worked out of and she's in walking distance for me.

Jayla does resemble her pics with about 5-10 extra lbs. But cute and tall at 5'7".

Down to the nitty gritty.

Arrived at the place on time got the gate code preceded to the location. As I approached the door she unlocked it and opened with her hiding behind it. Took off my shoes got some water and proceeded to bedroom where I handed her the donation of 260 (1 hr) and got undressed. Took a shower with her washing everything and gave me BBBJ preview. After we were done, drying off went to the bedroom where the fun began. No kissing, but I did play with her nipples while kissing and going all the way to her why. Where I was for a while until her O and could not take it anymore. From there we did a standing mish, cowgirl, doggie, mish where I finished on her torso. We took another shower together, got dressed and left. Jayla gave me a compliment and said that was really good, you know what you are doing. I might see her again if she comes back to OC. Jayla will leave back to LA tomorrow. No BB is available.

SteakTartare
04-18-20, 10:47
You have to fuck some low hanging fruit and hope to God they actually rate you. If a new rating is that important to you, bring a $25 gift card or just hand her a 20 and make her rate in front of your before you leave her room. But if she has a booker, then she prob won't know how and in that case you are at the mercy of her pimp to get a rating. How do you find low hanging fruit? The chick who uploads 15 pics at once are most likely thirsty af. And because they are low hanging, they are not exactly the best looking apples out there.

Steak.

How do I increase my level I'm lvl zero and have 3 reviews but their from 2015 and 2018.

CandyMan71
04-18-20, 11:50
Simple, see level 5 girls, and have them give you 2 minute ratings. You'll level up right away.

Chip74
04-18-20, 18:33
Thanks. I'll have to move fast on this one.

I just saw Jayla tonight. This is same place Rebecca and few others have worked out of and she's in walking distance for me.

Jayla does resemble her pics with about 5-10 extra lbs. But cute and tall at 5'7".

Down to the nitty gritty.

Arrived at the place on time got the gate code preceded to the location. As I approached the door she unlocked it and opened with her hiding behind it. Took off my shoes got some water and proceeded to bedroom where I handed her the donation of 260 (1 hr) and got undressed. Took a shower with her washing everything and gave me BBBJ preview. After we were done, drying off went to the bedroom where the fun began. No kissing, but I did play with her nipples while kissing and going all the way to her why. Where I was for a while until her O and could not take it anymore. From there we did a standing mish, cowgirl, doggie, mish where I finished on her torso. We took another shower together, got dressed and left. Jayla gave me a compliment and said that was really good, you know what you are doing. I might see her again if she comes back to OC. Jayla will leave back to LA tomorrow. No BB is available.

WildMan007
04-18-20, 21:19
Getting off the list is the hard part. To get on, just hit the booker's new girls on the 1st day. Very soon you will get calls when there are not enough brave people to TOFTT. His girls can also start working or trying out before he has time to put up pictures and classified.

Don't ask questions. Don't' ask for pictures for zero days. Reply positively whoever asks you questions (you never know who they are).

As one of my ex-booker says, "You can't have lobsters every day. ". Some day, you are hoping to get it over with and hope the next one will be better, rather than giving up your status.Did you ever had a hobbyist turn booker cock block you from seeing a provider?

JasonVee
04-19-20, 12:57
Did you ever had a hobbyist turn booker cock block you from seeing a provider?Not going to be too mckinsey on this but just logically thought processing.

Turning down money is kind of an emotional driven decision in the business world.

But if clients all look like phyre, then I would think it'd have detrimental effects and drive talents away.

James D 2004
04-19-20, 13:37
Did you ever had a hobbyist turn booker cock block you from seeing a provider?This belongs to are / suspiciouslyspecific, LOL. What have you done?

But which booker didn't start out as a hobbyist? It's so obvious for Peter (the Great) at San Gabriel. His daughter, who was taking over his empire, looks like a supermodel. All bookers on HX is suspicious.

I'll try to keep it short, LOL. My ATF was coming less and less on HX. I would think it's due to decreasing popularity because she was on it for years, over a year with her new name. I was praying that she wouldn't cycle to my turf more than once a month. When I received the HX notification I just couldn't resist booking her for the check-in session, but my wallet needed some rest. I think her booker cared less and less. It must have been his job but he passed me a very specific drive-thru order to bring to her. And the next time, a brand of organic lubrication. I went to two drug stores and couldn't find it. He told me I'm badass but I just think that she can't work without food and lubrication, the most basic things.

One day I got a call from him telling me to call another number. Then he texted me a picture to sell me a new girl. I told him I'm not interested in new girls. That pic wasn't that great also. He told me she isn't new but worked somewhere else. That's not what I mean. I explained that I prefer to have passionate sex with someone I'm familiar with and happy with. That's not the words but you know what I mean. He was pissed, telling me that I gave my ATF the chance when I first booked her. But I knew her for years already when I first booked her with her new name. Somebody just changed lane into me. I turned the steering wheel so suddenly that I thought I got hit. Nothing happened but I spent the weekend fucking any HX girls with my type of nice pictures. I was so surprised to rediscover my ATF with her new name. The other surprise is that she was never big on kissing. But this time she would dive down to DFK me while ridding. I went on to suck her tongue out too. Later I found out that she turned from a skinny teen into a spinner stripper. I didn't know the back story but very soon she didn't go on HX. Before that, I asked for her number and started paying her home visits. Maybe it's just a coincidence, I never saw her again after I told her what her booker did.

I used to have a go-to guy, a C-house booker. He showed me pictures of girls that he is going to meet in China when he went back for a vacation. Of course, they are a lot pretty than his usual girls. Is he a hobbyist or not?

I only like him because he is a small-time guy. He has a small house not likely to fill up on the weekends with the whole village hanging in the living room. He told me that nobody bothers about people like him and they are left alone. His girls are indies; you can see then again and there's no pressure for them to break even. Once he told me my then ATF was turning up so I should too. When I braved the traffic to get there he told me my ATF left with her boyfriend. Years later when I told her that and she was very puzzled. The look in her eyes might be revealing that she was thinking about what could have been if I wasn't thinking that she had a boyfriend all those years. But we were already skipping the booker and meeting in private. That's why I turned up no matter what so he wouldn't be suspicious nor complain.

Of course, he knew I will steal his girls. But none are worthy with the only exception. The final straw was that once he got lucky advertising for $10,000 a week, the usual. The girl who turned up looks better than my ATF in all departments. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me about her. I met her in the living room when I finished my sperm donation in the bedroom with one of his craps. The worst of the Buy More crowd was hanging there too. I learned that you should do it right away if you can. If not, come back in an hour or two. She might not be there the next day. But I had no mood with the whole Buy More timing me in the living room. And that I don't believe my booker is that good, plotting to get double the money out of you.

I asked for her again but he told me this and that before telling me that she quitted after getting the 10 K. He even told me that he tried her, fucked her until she orgasmed unwillingly. I knew he's always jealous of me; it was his parents' fault, nothing to with me other than good looking. He knew I'm his most dangerous client but he used me when his girls had doubts about his clientele. I knew my ATF before I even met him. She was one of go to Kevin's girls with video on City Vibes. This terrible booker moved to a bigger 3-bed house by the freeway with working A / C to reverse his declining fortune. I told him my trust fund is depleted.

WildMan007
04-20-20, 00:19
This belongs to are / suspiciouslyspecific, LOL. What have you done?

But which booker didn't start out as a hobbyist? It's so obvious for Peter (the Great) at San Gabriel. His daughter, who was taking over his empire, looks like a supermodel. All bookers on HX is suspicious.

I'll try to keep it short, LOL. My ATF was coming less and less on HX. I would think it's due to decreasing popularity because she was on it for years, over a year with her new name. I was praying that she wouldn't cycle to my turf more than once a month. When I received the HX notification I just couldn't resist booking her for the check-in session, but my wallet needed some rest. I think her booker cared less and less. It must have been his job but he passed me a very specific drive-thru order to bring to her. And the next time, a brand of organic lubrication. I went to two drug stores and couldn't find it. He told me I'm badass but I just think that she can't work without food and lubrication, the most basic things.

One day I got a call from him telling me to call another number. Then he texted me a picture to sell me a new girl. I told him I'm not interested in new girls. That pic wasn't that great also. He told me she isn't new but worked somewhere else. That's not what I mean. I explained that I prefer to have passionate sex with someone I'm familiar with and happy with. That's not the words but you know what I mean. He was pissed, telling me that I gave my ATF the chance when I first booked her. But I knew her for years already when I first booked her with her new name. Somebody just changed lane into me. I turned the steering wheel so suddenly that I thought I got hit. Nothing happened but I spent the weekend fucking any HX girls with my type of nice pictures. I was so surprised to rediscover my ATF with her new name. The other surprise is that she was never big on kissing. But this time she would dive down to DFK me while ridding. I went on to suck her tongue out too. Later I found out that she turned from a skinny teen into a spinner stripper. I didn't know the back story but very soon she didn't go on HX. Before that, I asked for her number and started paying her home visits. Maybe it's just a coincidence, I never saw her again after I told her what her booker did.

I used to have a go-to guy, a C-house booker. He showed me pictures of girls that he is going to meet in China when he went back for a vacation. Of course, they are a lot pretty than his usual girls. Is he a hobbyist or not?

I only like him because he is a small-time guy. He has a small house not likely to fill up on the weekends with the whole village hanging in the living room. He told me that nobody bothers about people like him and they are left alone. His girls are indies; you can see then again and there's no pressure for them to break even. Once he told me my then ATF was turning up so I should too. When I braved the traffic to get there he told me my ATF left with her boyfriend. Years later when I told her that and she was very puzzled. The look in her eyes might be revealing that she was thinking about what could have been if I wasn't thinking that she had a boyfriend all those years. But we were already skipping the booker and meeting in private. That's why I turned up no matter what so he wouldn't be suspicious nor complain.

Of course, he knew I will steal his girls. But none are worthy with the only exception. The final straw was that once he got lucky advertising for $10,000 a week, the usual. The girl who turned up looks better than my ATF in all departments. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me about her. I met her in the living room when I finished my sperm donation in the bedroom with one of his craps. The worst of the Buy More crowd was hanging there too. I learned that you should do it right away if you can. If not, come back in an hour or two. She might not be there the next day. But I had no mood with the whole Buy More timing me in the living room. And that I don't believe my booker is that good, plotting to get double the money out of you.

I asked for her again but he told me this and that before telling me that she quitted after getting the 10 K. He even told me that he tried her, fucked her until she orgasmed unwillingly. I knew he's always jealous of me; it was his parents' fault, nothing to with me other than good looking. He knew I'm his most dangerous client but he used me when his girls had doubts about his clientele. I knew my ATF before I even met him. She was one of go to Kevin's girls with video on City Vibes. This terrible booker moved to a bigger 3-bed house by the freeway with working A / C to reverse his declining fortune. I told him my trust fund is depleted.I really like the details of what you said. But the bottom line: bookers have the sizzle but us (guys) have substance. Any good provider can sniff that out in a heartbeat.

Again, good reading!

Dokkennx
04-20-20, 11:52
Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

Appreciate the feedback?

Dokk.

Bad Influence
04-21-20, 09:18
Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

Appreciate the feedback?

Dokk.I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.

Dokkennx
04-21-20, 11:30
I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

Dokk.

Dokkennx
04-21-20, 11:32
I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

Dokk.

NickSgv
04-21-20, 19:12
I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.I'm also very tempted. The video looks perfect. I can vouch for the booker. My experience has been good. Valeries pics were spot on.

IAmGib1
04-21-20, 19:27
Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

Dokk.Anyone try Valerie DeLuca from BB?

HapaBoy86
04-21-20, 22:12

Appreciate the feedback?

Dokk.This there vimeo page.

Mayrah is on there right now.

https://vimeo.com/latingirls

Bad Influence
04-22-20, 09:14
Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

Dokk.Not sure. The menu is pretty clear, and I haven't pushed it. I know a couple of the Giadonna girls offered Greek, but they were upfront about it.

They're Brazilian, so not shy. I'd just ask for what you want they'll tell you whether it's cool.

AmericanNinja
04-22-20, 13:37

Appreciate the feedback?

Dokk.Sexy-Valentina.

I seen Sxy-Valentina couple weeks ago, from crew I'm guessing.

Fun GFE menu. Lfk mainly, BBBJ Daty Dato Fiv Cfs.

Looked exactly like pics, Fun chick no rush girl. Easy to chill with played along well let me do my thing.

Brazilian hottie a 9 for sure in looks and treatment.

She was hot dressed in lingerie easily a model out there and here for sure has good looks nice body with the perfect sexy treatment to keep me happy. Pretty face, nice booty all around sexy girl with an accent. I had a hard on as soon as she said hello.

I'll return to see more hotties.

Chewy00
04-22-20, 21:28
Curious if anyone has any info on her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truepassion

Rrod1114
04-22-20, 22:28

Appreciate the feedback?

Dokk.I have seen Sweet-Mariane.

Banging little spinner. Looks better in person.

They used to be Bellas of Brazil. I don't know why they changed name but they had a stellar reputation under that name. Didn't disappoint.

RogerThatRich
04-23-20, 01:17
The Pics here are from a girl names VanessaDahlia who provided a few months back but left. Is she the same girl?Yeah that's def her! She left the other crew a while back, heard she was with another crew but was not able to find her. Liked her a lot.

RogerThatRich
04-23-20, 02:56
I knew it when I saw her photos!! Body and face shape us very distinctive. I only saw her for a qq but had an excellent time. She said she was from TX though. And her rates were the same as those from her old booker.Yeah, from TX but that's the same girl for sure. But I don't see her online very much either.

NickSgv
04-24-20, 20:08
This there vimeo page.

Mayrah is on there right now.

https://vimeo.com/latingirlsVid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.

SocalFunGuy35
04-26-20, 21:36
Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.What price were you quoted, what services did you receive?

TIA.

SocalFunGuy35
04-27-20, 17:35
Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.I just joined HX, what network are they on? Based on the videos someone provided ITT, there's 2-3 girls I'd love to book.

PhilMurray
04-27-20, 22:15
They are all really hot.

But sadly. You don't have access to them, You need a few and recent references to see them.

I just joined HX, what network are they on? Based on the videos someone provided ITT, there's 2-3 girls I'd love to book.

HapaBoy86
04-27-20, 22:22
I just joined HX, what network are they on? Based on the videos someone provided ITT, there's 2-3 girls I'd love to book.BrazilianBunnies HX.

If booker returns your message she will send ya links of the girls on hx.

NickSgv
04-27-20, 22:59
I just joined HX, what network are they on? Based on the videos someone provided ITT, there's 2-3 girls I'd love to book.Subscribe to BrazilianBunnies and PM them for details.

ZeusZ
04-28-20, 05:38
Is it worth it? Plenty of hx girls post somewhere else, don't do verification.

Advise?

JayJayTer
04-28-20, 14:31
Hola Gents!

Short-time lurker, that finally registered here to share info and exps with why'all.

I also went ahead and got myself out of quarantine on HX as well.

So hopefully when all the virus madness subsides, it will be the start of some good networking and adventures.

Stay safe why'all.

J.

SteakTartare
04-28-20, 17:05
With a name like yours, I would forget HX. Definitely not worth it to the gods. You sound like an Eros dot com kinda guy. Please report back here.

Steak.

Advise?

JayJayTer
04-28-20, 17:46
I've just recently joined. And already am getting nibbles here and there.

Use it hand in hand with the advise from the fine gents here and I think we'll be good.

Advise?

HapaBoy86
04-28-20, 20:44

Use it hand in hand with the advise from the fine gents here and I think we'll be good.Sometimes you got to take one for yourself and see the fat and ugly ones. It helps with gaining a network.

ZeusZ
04-28-20, 21:20

Use it hand in hand with the advise from the fine gents here and I think we'll be good.I'll give it a try, just to get access to the girls who are too cautious to publish the phone#. Hopefully, they will worth it.

With a name like yours, I would forget HX. Definitely not worth it to the gods. You sound like an Eros dot com kinda guy. Please report back here.

Steak.LOL. Thanks. I will pick a diff. Nickname on hx, like AntZ.

Tenno1337
04-28-20, 21:26
Hey guys, I saw these 2 post on the classifieds and was kind of interested but I always get iffy about level 0. Anyone have any info on these two? I might TOFFT depending on service and rates.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Arianagrande

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MeowRiku

Markssmrk
04-29-20, 14:44
Hey guys, I saw these 2 post on the classifieds and was kind of interested but I always get iffy about level 0. Anyone have any info on these two? I might TOFFT depending on service and rates.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Arianagrande

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MeowRikuSubamyquinn posted last week with Riku as her doubles partner. I scheduled with them both but Riku flaked and I only got to see Amy. Amy said she had a "family emergency", clearly a lie, but who knows. So she's real just don't know how reliable.