PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

GoRanger
05-18-19, 21:15
Anyone seen her?

Don't have mail at the moment, share number by PM. Thanks.Maybe last year or so I sent out a number of PM's for info. She was 100% unanimously rated terrible by every dude. Probably the worst overall reviews I've ever gotten from asking information.

HapaBoy86
05-18-19, 22:21
Communication is painful!

Even after setting up an appointment and arriving on time you may send another 20 plus texts back and forth and waiting who knows how long (30 plus min) until she lets you in.

Almost left several times.Sometimes that means dude before you arrived late or they both forgot about the next appt? Just my 2 cents. I've seen her 6 time and all have been right on time and no wait.

Tempest101
05-18-19, 22:21
Question for the guys that have seen her. Does she normally not answer text right away? Even after she texts you first then you reply and then she doesn't reply for awhile?Made an appointment with her. Told me to text her when I arrived. Arrived and text her, no reply. I waited 20 minutes and then left.

Sojdm88
05-19-19, 01:21
Would you say her bng is worth it?For those wondering. Just saw Sofia last week for a quick bng. Someone else on here was right. It's in a business plaza and it was kind of weird walking in.

Her ad states she loves to do BBBJ and deepthroat so I was looking forward to it. Will say. One of the WORST BBBJ I've had from anyone on HX! She couldn't really even Deepthroat after I brought it up during the session she said "I can't" (Average size) . Was honestly only able to get off because she was stroking it and lots of spit. Would not repeat for the price.

JohnKm87
05-19-19, 05:46

Even after setting up an appointment and arriving on time you may send another 20 plus texts back and forth and waiting who knows how long (30 plus min) until she lets you in.

Almost left several times.Yea I saw her last night and that's exactly what happened. I waited 30 minutes and was about to leave till she finally let me in as well. Luckily her service made up for it a bit. Seemed a bit out of it but was probably the friendliest provider I've seen so far.

Adipca
05-19-19, 09:25
I agree; got nothing but teeth (ouch). Took me a week to recover.

SCJohn
05-19-19, 22:06
Looking for intel on this chick. Standard GFE provider with CIM / COF, but claims regulars will receive discounts (-20 off her rates) and camel slide. Wondering if anyone has achieved this status and if CS led to BBFS.

Regular rates are;.

140/15 min.

220/ hhr.

340/ H.

400/ h and a half.

1 k / overnight.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MarziaMewhttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew

Haven't had the pleasure yet, but heard good comments on her.

TerrificEnigma
05-19-19, 23:23
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew

Haven't had the pleasure yet, but heard good comments on her.Weird, I was quoted with higher rates as listed below. I might partake some day but I never thought she was worth four bills for an hour but the same can be said about other girls.

Here is my personal menu:

Menu:

BBBJ.

CFS.

DFK.

DATY.

CIM.

COF.

MSOG (2).

GFE.

Rates: Special today 20% off for newcomers (last day!

160/15 min.

250/ Hh.

400/ H.

700/2 h.

1 k / overnight.

Regulars get 20 percent off*.

*Triples / doubles available.

Double:

400/ hhr.

Triple:

540/ hhr.

750/ hour (SPECIAL: 660/ h if between 6-9 pm).

LonerRanger
05-20-19, 00:53
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew

Haven't had the pleasure yet, but heard good comments on her.She left for a few days after drama with some drama queens.

Phyremedic.

PeteMalloy.

BellyWoofer2.

James D 2004
05-20-19, 02:15

Almost left several times.There is another painful girl who is new on HX doing outcall only. I got a guy on HX replying that she is pretty. I wanted to pay for a hotel room but she upped her price from $200 half hr to 3. So I told her I just totaled my car or I needed to wait for the next paycheck; I don't remember which, LOL.

She doesn't put up classified any more but she texted me weeks after to see if I am ready whatever my reasons, LOL. It seems like she checks on her free text app every 15 minutes. It was so painful always. I replied yes, waited for 5 min with no reply, gave up and went on my merry way. Then I discovered her reply after an hour she sent it. I have several questions one after the other to book a room on the road. It was so painful to wait for her replies and it was getting late. In the end, I wasted her time so she punished me by wasting my $100 room and not turning up. The insurance was a scam because if I don't turn up I need to submit documents like doctors, car repair receipts.

So I told her after if she wants to stay in business she needs to up her text game. Get a proper app and a watch if she needs to. And I told she no hookers check messages every 10 minutes unless.

Best case: Strippers who cannot carry their phone when they are dancing.

Worse case: Streetwalkers who can only check their phones in between BJ's.

And of course, she may be still living with her parents, or a boyfriend who doesn't know. I could give her another chance but she was offended. She told me to fuck off and there are guys who paid her just to eat her pussy. Is she a cam girl? I wish her luck finding suckers who would pay $300 for half and a hotel room.

SCJohn
05-20-19, 02:15
She left for a few days after drama with some drama queens.

Phyremedic.

PeteMalloy.

BellyWoofer2.Yeah, I never really understood what the drama was. But she's back.

HapaBoy86
05-20-19, 02:41
Yeah, I never really understood what the drama was. But she's back.And, already signed up to attend of the gb parties.

Ihaschzbrgr
05-20-19, 11:36
I agree; got nothing but teeth (ouch). Took me a week to recover.

For those wondering. Just saw Sofia last week for a quick bng. Someone else on here was right. It's in a business plaza and it was kind of weird walking in.

Her ad states she loves to do BBBJ and deepthroat so I was looking forward to it. Will say. One of the WORST BBBJ I've had from anyone on HX! She couldn't really even Deepthroat after I brought it up during the session she said "I can't" (Average size) . Was honestly only able to get off because she was stroking it and lots of spit. Would not repeat for the price.Thanks for the input boys. Given the feedback of the incall location and the BBBJ, would rather donate towards the hour with an Aamp or other provider.

GaeNamja
05-20-19, 11:51

Phyremedic.

PeteMalloy.

BellyWoofer2.Question, are they some how affiliated with the ownership of the site? They seem to be heavily invested in the site. Especially Phyremedic.

Wasn't sure if they were just lonely men with alot of time on their hands or if they have other motives.

I know Phyre got the boot from a club ownership because the members thought he was a waste of time and got him to leave.

Punter3
05-20-19, 13:46
And, already signed up to attend of the gb parties.I guess what are "gb" parties?

Anyone know what the drama was about?

Finally, she quoted me a higher prices than most girls, but not $400. Can anyone who has seen her comment on whether or not she is actually worth a premium?

Oh yeah, are any of her friends worth a visit (like Jade Lynn her current doubles partner)?

FredFourLess
05-20-19, 13:51
Question, are they some how affiliated with the ownership of the site? They seem to be heavily invested in the site. Especially Phyremedic.

Wasn't sure if they were just lonely men with alot of time on their hands or if they have other motives.

I know Phyre got the boot from a club ownership because the members thought he was a waste of time and got him to leave.Phyre means well, definitely not affiliated / ownership.

Belly is just a clown / jackass, definitely not affiliated / ownership.

Pete. I don't know much about him, but doubt he has anything to do with them.

ScotchGuard9
05-20-19, 14:30

Phyremedic.

PeteMalloy.

BellyWoofer2.Is there a link to that discussion?

OCpyro
05-20-19, 15:20
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/N8ked.Ninja

Any info? Ten ratings, all level 4 and 5's seems shady as fuck.

PuffyNipples
05-20-19, 19:18

Phyremedic.

PeteMalloy.

BellyWoofer2.You forgot that Wearathai started all the drama when he controlled her account and was sending messages bragging about it.

HapaBoy86
05-20-19, 20:56
Is there a link to that discussion?I think it got delted?

HapaBoy86
05-20-19, 23:07
You forgot that Wearathai started all the drama when he controlled her account and was sending messages bragging about it.So, can you confirm that wearthai is a booker?

PSEFuckSlutLuv
05-21-19, 00:48
Phyre means well, definitely not affiliated / ownership.

Pete. I don't know much about him, but doubt he has anything to do with them.If I had to guess, based on my limited interaction with her (she flaked), these guys probably just tried to seriously haggle after she also flaked and / or made them wait. She seemed both unorganized and unfamiliar with how the site works; she or her booker got scared and made a new account.

She didn't stay in the best part of LA while she was briefly here. When she went back to OC, she claimed she was finished with Cali and moving to. Kentucky (she even placed an ad).

Doubt they keep messing with a hot little rookie now attending their gb parties.

GoRanger
05-21-19, 00:52

Any info? Ten ratings, all level 4 and 5's seems shady as fuck.Just a new account for safety reasons it has been said.

Jake Diver
05-21-19, 11:18
She is not a GFE provider. Doesn't like to dfk, daty she will say oh too sensetive, and no greek, no cim, will say lets do CBJ its safer.

Alot better out there and bigger in person than pics lead to.She's the opposite of GFE in fact. DFE (dead fish exp).

Jake Diver
05-21-19, 11:20
Saw this HX beauty in Laguna Hills last week. Easy contact with all the menu items. Unknown to me is her incall is in the middle of an industrial complex. The office is a chiropractor, s office. Anyway, she is very beautiful MILF from South America. Hopped onto the table and received a great BBBJ. On went the rubber and we did cowgirl and other positions. I came in her mouth and she sucked every last drop. Fucked her a second time and came in the rubber. Took a shower and was on my way home. She was very friendly and vocal during the session. $260 for the hour and I will repeat.Looks like she's left the building.

TrojanHorsey
05-21-19, 11:22

Any info? Ten ratings, all level 4 and 5's seems shady as fuck.Here are all the top level Hx members who rated her, almost all in the same day.

I would be wary about trying to see her. This looks like a set up or a mole hunt.

All these guys are suspicious af.

TrojanHorsey
05-21-19, 11:29
I guess what are "gb" parties?

Anyone know what the drama was about?

Finally, she quoted me a higher prices than most girls, but not $400. Can anyone who has seen her comment on whether or not she is actually worth a premium?

Oh yeah, are any of her friends worth a visit (like Jade Lynn her current doubles partner)?GangBang parties. Minette aka Marzia is a great fuck. Her body is too die for. No fat at all. Excellent BBBJ skils.

Her rates unfortunately are way too high. She is good but not 250 hh good.

This is why she attends the GB parties because she is not that busy due to her rates.

Wearathai owns a GB and orgy club on Hx and he probably convinced her to manage her account and she thought he could get her more business.

In reality, his ulterior motive is most likely freebies or significant discounts ans she realized this so she created a new profile as indie.

PuffyNipples
05-21-19, 15:25
Here are all the top level Hx members who rated her, almost all in the same day.

I would be wary about trying to see her. This looks like a set up or a mole hunt.

All these guys are suspicious af.N8 ked. Ninja was on the boards and a very well respected L4.

She was reinvented and came back UTR due to safety concerns.

Looks like a few have re-rated her. How do you draw the conclusion to "set-up"?

LonerRanger
05-21-19, 18:53

Any info? Ten ratings, all level 4 and 5's seems shady as fuck.More like your conclusion is funny as fuck.

The lady had a stalker and started a new account.

She is a hot looking babe with great service.

Unfortunately her rates are higher than most ladies on HX.

LonerRanger
05-21-19, 18:58
Phyre means well, definitely not affiliated / ownership.

Pete. I don't know much about him, but doubt he has anything to do with them.The three are drama queens who are constantly starting drama on Hx.

The Phyre dude was booted as club moderator for being a drama queen.

Camsv222
05-21-19, 19:33
More like your conclusion is funny as fuck.

The lady had a stalker and started a new account.

She is a hot looking babe with great service.

Unfortunately her rates are higher than most ladies on HX.I'm always a fan of the most simple explanation unless reason to think otherwise. However, when a large group of high ranking individuals on HX are onboard with something, it does sound like something's up.

PuffyNipples
05-21-19, 20:43
The three are drama queens who are constantly starting drama on Hx.

The Phyre dude was booted as club moderator for being a drama queen.I might be interested in it. LOL.

HapaBoy86
05-21-19, 22:02
Here are all the top level Hx members who rated her, almost all in the same day.

All these guys are suspicious af.So, first you need to understand why there are so many networks at once or within a day or 2. When a girl or guy gets their handle deleted or self-delete and than they open up a new one.

Once the handle is ready to go, he or she will text whomever she has previously seen and kept in contact with to re-network there new handle.

This comon wether its a guy or a girl and not "suspicous af"!

GMilesSd
05-22-19, 00:31
Accidentally posted in the Los Angeles Section:

Jazmenduzit.

Has anyone had the opportunity to pay a visit to Jazmenduzit?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JAZMENDUZIT

I find her look rather interesting (can't determine weight and degree of sketch) and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PuffyNipples
05-22-19, 10:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GaeNamja
05-22-19, 11:04

All these guys are suspicious af.Based on who has rated her, it's not a setup, it's definitely a reincarnation of someone. Like someone already stated, looks like someone had a stalker and had to delete their previous account and come back as new.

GaeNamja
05-22-19, 11:09
Heard a little tidbit during "pillow talk" last night.

One of my regulars told me about Private Delights, which is the first time I have heard if it. Checked it out and looks there that is were the mass exodus of HX girls have gone. But at much higher rates. Not sure if success has followed.

My regular, who talks with other girls, are basically on the bandwagon of leaving HX for good. They have grown tired of the harassment and BS that comes with the site, along with the cheap guys.

Anyways, any of you guys use PD?

TrojanHorsey
05-22-19, 11:54

One of my regulars told me about Private Delights, which is the first time I have heard if it. Checked it out and looks there that is were the mass exodus of HX girls have gone. But at much higher rates. Not sure if success has followed.

My regular, who talks with other girls, are basically on the bandwagon of leaving HX for good. They have grown tired of the harassment and BS that comes with the site, along with the cheap guys.

Anyways, any of you guys use PD?I don't think it's a mass migration but diversification. A lot of these girls advertise on multiple sites. I have noticed tons of Hx girls can be found on PD, sometimes even same username or a different one. I also noticed that the 120 Hx girl now becomes a 200 PD girl LOL. Like buying the same sweatshirt at a swap meet versus Forever21.

Although I agree with you about the bullying by Fubar and all the other pimps and high level members is very frustrating. These guys have been on there 24/7 for the last decade and expect new 18-21 year old girls who just joined to navigate the site like these old geezers. They post a newbie question and get pummeled instead of getting helped. Then they laugh about it on both public and private blogs. Hx is filled with hundreds if not thousands of girls who dipped their toes and then disappeared without ever getting one network rating or review.

Click on the OC or LA providers on both Hx and PD and you will see dozens of the same girls advertising on both.

LonerRanger
05-22-19, 12:02

Anyways, any of you guys use PD?The reviews on PrivateDelights look like total B. S.

Every girl on PrivateDelights has great reviews.

I looked up couple of ladies from HX who I know are terrible but on P. D. They are fantastic. LOL.

TrojanHorsey
05-22-19, 12:18
The reviews on PrivateDelights look like total B. S.

I looked up couple of ladies from HX who I know are terrible but on P. D. They are fantastic. LOL.When all the reviews are positive then it is suspicious af.

That is why I miss TER because it is balanced by both pos and neg reviews.

There are no detailed reviews on Hx unless you send a PM privately and you get a response.

People will still rate a girl as Safe even if the session is lousy just to build a network.

But I my experience once you have 4-5 Safe ratings, you can pretty much see 95% of the girls, especially the hot young newbies.

The only ones who excessively screen are the old used up Level 4-5 women. Who wants to see a female whose dick yardage can circle the whole world anyway?

James D 2004
05-22-19, 16:56
But at much higher rates.
Anyways, any of you guys use PD?Does it answer your questions?

PotShot
05-22-19, 17:38
Accidentally posted in the Los Angeles Section:

Jazmenduzit.

Has anyone had the opportunity to pay a visit to Jazmenduzit?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JAZMENDUZIT

I find her look rather interesting (can't determine weight and degree of sketch) and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!Her pics and profile show her playing with Mystee Waters so she might. Mystee was known to provide bareback for her regulars but suddenly quit doing it once word got out. They are most likely being pimped by the same manager who has been known to slam HX members for asking her girls for BB so proceed with caution.

HapaBoy86
05-22-19, 22:10

Anyways, any of you guys use PD?I've heard hx ladies say that all the time they're going to leave hx. But, they don't casue they know once they leave hx they loose out on what hx site offers. More exposure. Yes, despite all the cheap asses and drama which you can sit back and read. Just ignore it.

HapaBoy86
05-22-19, 22:12
The reviews on PrivateDelights look like total B. S.

I looked up couple of ladies from HX who I know are terrible but on P. D. They are fantastic. LOL.Of course they're good reviews. Those are probably her white knights!

Dolato
05-22-19, 22:13
I forget where I heard of PD, but have looked through the pages a few times in the past month or so. The feedback on twitter regarding their ability to approve applications made me not even bother with signing up for now. There will always be those that arent happy with hx and leave at any opportunity. But there's always a dozen new signups every week and even with just the red tryst and bliss crew sticking around and offering up at a lower rate then what's advertised elsewhere is good enough for me.

There was a mention by the PD twitter handle about being able to get reviews deleted. I bet even the cum-gargling, box-shaped Lola has great reviews there if she's on it.

HomsuPlow711
05-22-19, 23:06
Does anyone have any 411 on this one?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sahara-Skyy

KoolKeith323
05-23-19, 00:45
I don't think it's a mass migration but diversification. A lot of these girls advertise on multiple sites. I have noticed tons of Hx girls can be found on PD, sometimes even same username or a different one. I also noticed that the 120 Hx girl now becomes a 200 PD girl LOL. Like buying the same sweatshirt at a swap meet versus Forever21.

Although I agree with you about the bullying by Fubar and all the other pimps and high level members is very frustrating. These guys have been on there 24/7 for the last decade and expect new 18-21 year old girls who just joined to navigate the site like these old geezers. They post a newbie question and get pummeled instead of getting helped. Then they laugh about it on both public and private blogs. Hx is filled with hundreds if not thousands of girls who dipped their toes and then disappeared without ever getting one network rating or review.

Click on the OC or LA providers on both Hx and PD and you will see dozens of the same girls advertising on both.Oh him. That fat ass, Hx puppet / mascot that sits in his mother's basement on the computer 24/7. Along with his supporters also suffering from their midlife crisis, also sitting in their mother's basement on Hx 24/7.

RealSexyPanda
05-23-19, 14:13
The fx point system is brilliant for the owners but sucks for us.

Would like to see another board like TER, TNA, ECCIE out here.

If HX allowed paying users to block others in order to prevent stupid posts to be visible while logged in or to block seeing the new pictures of hideous providers like Breezy from showing up, that would be worth it.

LonerRanger
05-23-19, 20:43

If HX allowed paying users to block others in order to prevent stupid posts to be visible while logged in or to block seeing the new pictures of hideous providers like Breezy from showing up, that would be worth it.Breezy still has it, she is still mesmerizing new men with her seductive pictures.

https://www.humaniplex.com/network/Breezy1/

HapaBoy86
05-23-19, 20:45

If HX allowed paying users to block others in order to prevent stupid posts to be visible while logged in or to block seeing the new pictures of hideous providers like Breezy from showing up, that would be worth it.Add lizmaiz to that as well. Damn tired of seeing her dang feet. Also, in one of the pics with hers on her back and legs up in the air. Looks like she getting BiG.

HapaBoy86
05-23-19, 20:47
Breezy still has it, she is still mesmerizing new men with her seductive pictures.

https://www.humaniplex.com/network/Breezy1/Yah, but that old looking wrinkle face looking up at you while she bobs away made me go limp one time.

LonerRanger
05-23-19, 21:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HapaBoy86
05-23-19, 22:20
Oh him. That fat ass, Hx puppet / mascot that sits in his mother's basement on the computer 24/7. Along with his supporters also suffering from their midlife crisis, also sitting in their mother's basement on Hx 24/7.Don't ever let fubar or munk be freindly with you. There mo is to be nice and get as much info from you and than in turn. Talk shit about you and all kinda other things. Fubar is hx sgt at arms.

PuffyNipples
05-23-19, 22:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GaeNamja
05-24-19, 13:57
Add lizmaiz to that as well. Damn tired of seeing her dang feet. Also, in one of the pics with hers on her back and legs up in the air. Looks like she getting BiG.I'll pay for the date if you promise to cut her feet off and throw it into the trash.

I am tired of seeing her lame ass feet also.

HomsuPlow711
05-24-19, 20:28
I'll pay for the date if you promise to cut her feet off and throw it into the trash.

I am tired of seeing her lame ass feet also.Her feet are gorgeous and I love sucking on her toes! Her rates are very reasonable as well. To each his own.

KoolKeith323
05-25-19, 01:00
Don't ever let fubar or munk be friendly with you. There mo is to be nice and get as much info from you and than in turn. Talk shit about you and all kinda other things. Fubar is hx sgt at arms.Most of us know. When they get talked about, they get the no lifers blog gang to help them out, go into your PMs, remove ratings, etc. Munk is a coward also according hobbyists on hx that seen that shit fetish looking dweeb, as they call him in person back peddling when being confronted, just like the others. No wonder why they had / have their own socials meetings. Munk a Booker.

TrojanHorsey
05-25-19, 13:40
Most of us know. When they get talked about, they get the no lifers blog gang to help them out, go into your PMs, remove ratings, etc. Munk is a coward also according hobbyists on hx that seen that shit fetish looking dweeb, as they call him in person back peddling when being confronted, just like the others. No wonder why they had / have their own socials meetings. Munk a Booker.Ya these guys don't allow any new bloggers anymore. Every post there is made by the same 5-10 people that now have 15-20 K posts. OMG how does one post 15,000 comments on Hx? So they are basically doing a circle suck off and jerk off to each other, patting each other in the back, preventing any others from posting an opinion different from the established pimps, bookers, and blog lifers.

WildMan007
05-25-19, 21:24
Most of us know. When they get talked about, they get the no lifers blog gang to help them out, go into your PMs, remove ratings, etc. Munk is a coward also according hobbyists on hx that seen that shit fetish looking dweeb, as they call him in person back peddling when being confronted, just like the others. No wonder why they had / have their own socials meetings. Munk a Booker.I think Munk is the only is the booker who doesn't get any pussy with the ladies he books.

Then their was TheH, the Don Juan with the providers. He had the power over some off the ladies.

HapaBoy86
05-26-19, 01:16
I think Munk is the only is the booker who doesn't get any pussy with the ladies he books.

Then their was TheH, the Don Juan with the providers. He had the power over some off the ladies.TheH was a BiG dude from what I remember.

TrojanHorsey
05-26-19, 08:46
Add lizmaiz to that as well. Damn tired of seeing her dang feet. Also, in one of the pics with hers on her back and legs up in the air. Looks like she getting BiG.LizMaiz feet pictures are no worse that the Asian agencies spamming New Uploads with 20-30 pictures at a time. It is so irritating because all of their pictures are fake. They all show 18-21 year old Chinese models when in reality, your date will be with a 30-40 yo woman once you get there. I find it amusing that the spammers like Liz, Asians, Summerluver, and all the other thirsty af chicks never show up in the Hot Profiles list. Which means even if they populate the photos section, nobody really clicks on their profiles. It just makes it harder for us members to navigate and get to the ones we want to fuck.

LonerRanger
05-26-19, 11:03
I think Munk is the only is the booker who doesn't get any pussy with the ladies he books.

Then their was TheH, the Don Juan with the providers. He had the power over some off the ladies.The H must have some real power.

He was in the news for being a Booker and never spent any jail time and is still in business.

He just deleted his HX account after being on the news.

GaeNamja
05-26-19, 13:43
The H must have some real power.

He was in the news for being a Booker and never spent any jail time and is still in business.

He just deleted his HX account after being on the news.If this is true, sounds like he cut a deal for other purposes with the Feds.

KoolKeith323
05-26-19, 14:17
If this is true, sounds like he cut a deal for other purposes with the Feds.My thoughts exactly. And you know they got there eyes on him no matter what eyes does, or where he goes.

Punter3
05-26-19, 14:35
If this is true, sounds like he cut a deal for other purposes with the Feds.I'm not sure why feds would be involved unless he was trafficking across state lines. More likely, they could not get the girls to testify or they were shaky witnesses so they didn't have enough to prosecute.

Zoo Guy1959
05-26-19, 16:30
Her feet are gorgeous and I love sucking on her toes! Her rates are very reasonable as well. To each his own.Lizmaiz.

I had to cancel a tentative session with her when she first started. She had posted topless photos then but has not done so since. Please tell us if her nipples were as good as her toes.

Signed,

I do not get below the knees.

HapaBoy86
05-26-19, 20:30
LizMaiz feet pictures are no worse that the Asian agencies spamming New Uploads with 20-30 pictures at a time. It is so irritating because all of their pictures are fake. They all show 18-21 year old Chinese models when in reality, your date will be with a 30-40 yo woman once you get there. I find it amusing that the spammers like Liz, Asians, Summerluver, and all the other thirsty af chicks never show up in the Hot Profiles list. Which means even if they populate the photos section, nobody really clicks on their profiles. It just makes it harder for us members to navigate and get to the ones we want to fuck.I rather look at ass and titties and vajayjay than the bottoms of her feet or her toes.

WildMan007
05-27-19, 12:32
If this is true, sounds like he cut a deal for other purposes with the Feds.With making a deal with the the Feds, he can be the Trojan Horse that can bring down HX.

He did have the juice with the higher echelon on HX.

James D 2004
05-27-19, 14:02
The H must have some real power.

He just deleted his HX account after being on the news.The guy who took the fall in the 55/91 bust did 2 years and was out already.

KoolKeith323
05-27-19, 23:50
The guy who took the fall in the 55/91 bust did 2 years and was out already.What's his name. Fiddy or 2 fiddy still on the site? He was shady himself. Another sneaky cat.

James D 2004
05-28-19, 10:24
What's his name. Fiddy or 2 fiddy still on the site? He was shady himself. Another sneaky cat.I was just curious how the fall guy ended up. I have no other interest in asking about more. I didn't want the girl who frequented the place distracted too much thinking about the good old days. Although she is about the same, she is lucky to have a horse to ride on getting the standard $200/300.

Edward Appleby
05-28-19, 13:47
What's his name. Fiddy or 2 fiddy still on the site? He was shady himself. Another sneaky cat."TheH" is the so-called "RedTryst" or "55/91" pimp. He is heavily involved in running HX. He was arrested at his home for allegedly trafficking a minor.

Here are some news links about the arrest, but one can google him to find much more.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/28/fountain-valley-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sexually-trafficking-a-minor/

https://local.nixle.com/alert/6030095/

There's also an abundance of information on "thedirty" and reddit.

When TheH was arrested, Hulakong quickly sent out a message asking people to excomm TheH's profile. Of course, TheH is still running his pimping business and he is still heavily involved in running HX.

Note that it is because of this co-mingling of running the site and pimping girls, that their business model requires the advertisement consumers (I. E. , you) to pay for the honor of contacting the site's advertisers. (Imagine having to pay a site like CV or BP in order to contact a girl.).

In other words, as they were pimping an increasing percentage of the girls, their ad revenue dropped since they themselves *are* the advertisers. So the advertising consumers are now essentially covering the cost for TheH to advertise his girls. You get charged twice.

WildMan007
05-28-19, 16:36
The guy who took the fall in the 55/91 bust did 2 years and was out already.Two years on a felony charge makes him a convicted felon. I bet that he is divorce now and lost custody and visitation rights to see his kids.

HapaBoy86
05-28-19, 19:30
The guy who took the fall in the 55/91 bust did 2 years and was out already.Is there a link to this?

Edward Appleby
05-28-19, 22:05
The guy who took the fall in the 55/91 bust did 2 years and was out already.Given that CN was arrested less than two years ago and the court proceedings would have taken place well after the arrest, it's safe to say that this is incorrect.

KoolKeith323
05-28-19, 22:12
"TheH" is the so-called "RedTryst" or "55/91" pimp. He is heavily involved in running HX. He was arrested at his home for allegedly trafficking a minor.

Here are some news links about the arrest, but one can google him to find much more.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/28/fountain-valley-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sexually-trafficking-a-minor/

https://local.nixle.com/alert/6030095/

There's also an abundance of information on "thedirty" and reddit.

When TheH was arrested, Hulakong quickly sent out a message asking people to excomm TheH's profile. Of course, TheH is still running his pimping business and he is still heavily involved in running HX.

Note that it is because of this co-mingling of running the site and pimping girls, that their business model requires the advertisement consumers (I. E. , you) to pay for the honor of contacting the site's advertisers. (Imagine having to pay a site like CV or BP in order to contact a girl.).

In other words, as they were pimping an increasing percentage of the girls, their ad revenue dropped since they themselves *are* the advertisers. So the advertising consumers are now essentially covering the cost for TheH to advertise his girls. You get charged twice.So this Hulakong dude is the FEMA of Hx? He doesn't miss a beat either huh?

TrojanHorsey
05-28-19, 23:58
So this Hulakong dude is the FEMA of Hx? He doesn't miss a beat either huh?He owns the so-called Safety First Club on Hx. And yet that club is populated by the most dangerous and unsafe members in that community, quite a large number are high level accounts, pimps, and shills. The only safety they care about is the safety of the their money flow.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
05-29-19, 01:02
"TheH" is the so-called "RedTryst" or "55/91" pimp. He is heavily involved in running HX. He was arrested at his home for allegedly trafficking a minor.

In other words, as they were pimping an increasing percentage of the girls, their ad revenue dropped since they themselves *are* the advertisers. So the advertising consumers are now essentially covering the cost for TheH to advertise his girls. You get charged twice.Interesting info, but it seems a reach the TheH and his cronies manage over half of the girls who regularly advertise. Unless they have deals with the dozen or so K-girl agencies, it seems closer to around maybe a third (or less) they could realistically be pimping.

James D 2004
05-29-19, 10:26
Given that CN was arrested less than two years ago and the court proceedings would have taken place well after the arrest, it's safe to say that this is incorrect.That info is straight from the horse's mouth, or rather the one who was riding the horse. Maybe she was out of her mind at the time but she has credibility. Given the real name, the conviction can be checked one way or the other. I remember he was on bail for the laughable sum of maybe $100,000 that he could have easily afforded. I laughed that he could run and retire anywhere in the world. If he chose to come back, he could have cooperated and got a short sentence fast instead of delaying. If he got only 2 years he could have an early release.

From another horse rider's mouth, there was a string of name changes of those girls since the FOSTA thing. It wasn't to be 19 again but 1st time, if you know what I mean. And if those girls quit, they didn't become an invalid user on your subscriptions but disappear without any trace.

LonerRanger
05-29-19, 12:38
He owns the so-called Safety First Club on Hx. And yet that club is populated by the most dangerous and unsafe members in that community, quite a large number are high level accounts, pimps, and shills. The only safety they care about is the safety of the their money flow.The moderators of the safety club have to spend lots of time on HX.

Someone who is not making money from HX has little motivation to spend hours moderating a club.

So yes Fubar and LaChineseGuy are bookers and are making money from HX.

Unfortunately every review club on HX is going to have booker and pimps manipulating reviews and information.

This guy used to write great reviews on HX for all his ladies before he got busted.

https://ocweekly.com/pair-held-for-allegedly-pimping-out-17-year-old-girl-who-replied-to-model-ad-7659324-2/

Punter3
05-29-19, 13:27
If this is true, sounds like he cut a deal for other purposes with the Feds.It was said that the H cooperated with the feds in a terrorism investigation and got his leniency. I wonder if that was centered around the guy who ran the site Nadeem aka Nik?

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/newport/please-help-expose-this-dirtbag/#post-843593.

James D 2004
05-29-19, 13:41
The moderators of the safety club have to spend lots of time on HX.

Someone who is not making money from HX has little motivation to spend hours moderating a club.

https://ocweekly.com/pair-held-for-allegedly-pimping-out-17-year-old-girl-who-replied-to-model-ad-7659324-2/We can speculate but I bet a lot of people are spending about the same time as them on all their message boards, LOL. The blogs on HX never seems to help business. No reviews, only trouble. I believe the moderators are separated from the business side and platform side. It's best nobody knows anything more then they need to.

The girls know it's pimps and bookers. But they love the money. In the good old days of, say, 55/91, the girls hang out together and some still do, true friends. The cut is big but it's safe for them. Once a girl thinks I wasn't paying for the extra half hour I added, she texted a muscle man ready to greet me outside the bedroom. Since I paid she texted him away. When I got to the door the electronic lock was still flashing. I got out and catch up with the muscle guy at the lift. He was very nice to me and we went down together. He's probably the fall guy or whatever.

My timeline is a bit off again. I think name changes in 2017 after the bust. And old accounts are deleted in 2018 just in case of FOSTA.

Edward Appleby
05-29-19, 14:16
That info is straight from the horse's mouth, or rather the one who was riding the horse. Maybe she was out of her mind at the time but she has credibility.Doesn't matter where you got the info from. Two years is two years. If two years have not yet elapsed since the original arrest, then no one could have already served two years.

Edward Appleby
05-29-19, 14:24
Interesting info, but it seems a reach the TheH and his cronies manage over half of the girls who regularly advertise. Unless they have deals with the dozen or so K-girl agencies, it seems closer to around maybe a third (or less) they could realistically be pimping.No idea how many girls TheH pimps. Easily hundreds over the years. As a percentage of their daily advertisers? Whether it's a half, a third, a fifth, etc. , it's a considerable chunk of their advertising revenue which must be replaced. Hence the change to their business model a couple years ago. Now, in essence, the mongers who purchase FX points are paying his advertising fees. And since his girls are generally more expensive than the average, the mongers are doubly-padding CN's pockets.

LonerRanger
05-29-19, 16:14
It was said that the H cooperated with the feds in a terrorism investigation and got his leniency. I wonder if that was centered around the guy who ran the site Nadeem aka Nik?

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/newport/please-help-expose-this-dirtbag/#post-843593.So "Nik" went from Architect to running HX and now he is a Terrorist.

The stories and rumors keep getting better and better.

When is the made for TV movie going to me filmed?

TrojanHorsey
05-29-19, 16:27
It was said that the H cooperated with the feds in a terrorism investigation and got his leniency. I wonder if that was centered around the guy who ran the site Nadeem aka Nik?

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/newport/please-help-expose-this-dirtbag/#post-843593.I started reading them and chuckled but didn't realize until a few comments down that these were really old, like 2012 old. The chick handles mentioned in the article that were supposedly managed by the scumbag are long, long gone. Maybe they came back under new handles. It doesn't look like there are any new info out there on this story.

Hx now is under the management of a new group of scumbags LOL.

Punter3
05-29-19, 18:35
So "Nik" went from Architect to running HX and now he is a Terrorist.

The stories and rumors keep getting better and better.

When is the made for TV movie going to me filmed?It would be a good made for tv movie. I think if homeland had him on a watch list it was because of his name, "Nadeem" and because he probably made calls to the middle east. If it happened would it be profiling -- yes, but it's done all the time. Though the stated reason undoubtedly would be that the bad guys use PMs to avoid detection by email.

All this conjecture is coming from the press and the blogoshpere.

KoolKeith323
05-30-19, 00:06
He owns the so-called Safety First Club on Hx. And yet that club is populated by the most dangerous and unsafe members in that community, quite a large number are high level accounts, pimps, and shills. The only safety they care about is the safety of the their money flow.Wait! Don't forget about all of those no lifers aka blogging 45+ yr old idiots that blog all day, suffering from their midlife crisis problems.

Punter3
05-30-19, 11:55
Anyone got any info on Selena? She looks cute and works with SweetAlexis44 and Ruthless_Rain.

James D 2004
05-30-19, 13:17
It would be a good made for tv movie. I think if homeland had him on a watch list it was because of his name, "Nadeem" and because he probably made calls to the middle east. If it happened would it be profiling -- yes, but it's done all the time. Though the stated reason undoubtedly would be that the bad guys use PMs to avoid detection by email.

All this conjecture is coming from the press and the blogoshpere.The Client List is nothing in comparison. Cory is the fall guy. If he is so much hated here and elsewhere, why nobody chip in some $20 to get his court records? Gofundme? W.

Now we have two villains at least. The lead actress bullshit through her life, nothing about her is real, including I'd. But she has a concrete story for everything. She is multitalented and did everything, escorting, sugaring and stripping. Sucked an infested dick, got sick and became a nun. The supporting actress is the real truth sayer. She is so screwed up at school that she couldn't have remembered what she told who. She cannot tell lies without contradicting herself sooner or later. What you paid for includes a flood of juicy details every time if you stay for the full hour. Finally, brought her way into an ivy league and became a professor of Asian studies.

JohnKm87
05-30-19, 16:15
Any info on ZeldaSky? She has a few reviews but doesn't seem to review people back? Is that normal?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4355

Punter3
06-01-19, 10:11
Any info on ZeldaSky? She has a few reviews but doesn't seem to review people back? Is that normal?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4355Some of the girls, particularly the college co-eds, don't want to create a high profile so they just avoid reviewing or better said they don't have the booker get around to networking people on HX. I guess this is because they only work very occasionally and want to stay under the radar so to speak. I would PM some of the guys that reviewed her to get feedback.

Smoking hot bod though!

Punter3
06-03-19, 14:12
Girls who have pics that are slightly blurred out, at odd angles and no body shots are generally overweight and hiding it. I understand why a girl might not want to show a face pic, but the rest of it is just misdirection. Also girls with highly outdated pics, have something to hide. Just my 2 cents.

Punter3
06-03-19, 14:19
Truly a boatload of new or returning talent I wouldn't mind trying. Anyone seen any of these girls?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nikkiangel_07

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Liinda99

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Biianca98

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kristy.May

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GorgeousJadee

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/little_selenaxox

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Eviebaby

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.

TrojanHorsey
06-03-19, 14:44
Truly a boatload of new or returning talent I wouldn't mind trying. Anyone seen any of these girls?

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.Only one I have not tasted in your list are KristyMay because she only hosts in San Diego, and little_selena because she is brand new and haven't gotten around to her yet. Have seen NikkiAngel when she used to run with Juliasosweet. Have seen Liinda and Biianca (part of a cute Hispanic only crew), GorgeousJadee and Eviebaby. Of all of them GorgeousJadee has the prettiest face and Eviebaby has the best body. They were all very good as far as service, no complaints. Each one has a super sweet tasting pussy, except for Nikki who does not allow DATY. Not sure why because her old partner JuliasoSweet absolutely loved my DATY and her whole body shook like a full blown epileptic during orgasms.

KristiMay is a pornstar and pencil thin. If she hosted closer I would definitely see her. I am hesitating about little_selena because SweetAlexis44 is her booker and I prefer not to get involved with that orgy crew.

SpikeBites
06-03-19, 18:19

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.I have linda in my notes. She only speaks Spanish.

Damn, some of these girls are nice. I might need to reactivate my mail sending abilities soon!

Bastard Chorum
06-03-19, 22:25

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.Tall and slender latina with natural Bs. Has a modelesque body. Super cute, sloppy and intense BBBJ, no DT though. And only LFK no DFK. Had a good time.

TerrificEnigma
06-03-19, 22:30

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.I've seen GorgeousJadee and definitely recommend her. She has a natural tight body I like and service has been good. Eviebaby caught my eye but, with new girls being bait and switch, I assumed her pics weren't representative. I think I'll check her out next time around thanks to TrojanHorsey comment below regarding the best body.

TrojanHorsey
06-03-19, 23:43
I've seen GorgeousJadee and definitely recommend her. She has a natural tight body I like and service has been good. Eviebaby caught my eye but, with new girls being bait and switch, I assumed her pics weren't representative. I think I'll check her out next time around thanks to TrojanHorsey comment below regarding the best body.Jadee has a gorgeous mix of European and Asian looks and could easily model. Why do you think she's named "Gorgeous" LOL. Her body is like that of a toned HS volleyball or track athlete. Super flat abs, ass you could bounce a quarter off, and super perky tits. Evie has GND looks, looks nerdy with her dark rimmed glasses, but her body is out of this world. Her tits are probably used by Beverly Hills plastic surgeons as the mold and ideal shape to aspire when doing boob jobs. You won't find a better pair. Round, large, firm, and with puffy nipples that are perfectly centered. God blessed these two with super genes.

Service wise, these two are hard to beat.

HapaBoy86
06-04-19, 03:07
Girls who have pics that are slightly blurred out, at odd angles and no body shots are generally overweight and hiding it. I understand why a girl might not want to show a face pic, but the rest of it is just misdirection. Also girls with highly outdated pics, have something to hide. Just my 2 cents.Yup, no pics means they fat!

Punter3
06-04-19, 11:13
Thanks everyone who has chimed in on the list of new girls, definitely many on my TDL list.

For my part saw Bianca and she is a gorgeous petite little thing. Nice tight body, pretty smile, loves DATY, decent BBBJ and a tight wet pussy. A must see and a definite repeat for me. Too bad she is mostly in San Diego.

On to the new girls:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/XoMgwiw <-- Blurred pics, but a nice bod.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiCarter <-- She has face pics and is a pretty girl.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TeraThomas <-- Nice bod.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HelenHart <-- Blonde with a killer bod.

Feedback is appreciated.

TrojanHorsey
06-04-19, 12:03
Thanks everyone who has chimed in on the list of new girls, definitely many on my TDL list.

For my part saw Bianca and she is a gorgeous petite little thing. Nice tight body, pretty smile, loves DATY, decent BBBJ and a tight wet pussy. A must see and a definite repeat for me. Too bad she is mostly in San Diego.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiCarter <-- She has face pics and is a pretty girl.

I agree LexiCarter has a pretty face but if you PM her, you will immediately realize she has GPS for someone with Thunder Thighs. Rates are too high for her body type. Now if her face has a body like Eviebaby or GorgeousJadee, then sure.

James D 2004
06-04-19, 12:50

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.They all need new photographers, even Limaz's. Evie, can't get over her smile. Jadee, more than two faces. Others, too few (semi) naked standing pictures and too GND.

James D 2004
06-04-19, 12:56

On to the new girls:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/XoMgwiw <-- Blurred pics, but a nice bod.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TeraThomas <-- Nice bod.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HelenHart <-- Blonde with a killer bod.

Feedback is appreciated.Helen, too tan but legs to die for. May TOFTT. Lexi, probably not a priority with the latest pic. Tera. Tats. Xo, pic withdrawn. It's going to be a great summer.

Jake Diver
06-04-19, 15:19
I agree LexiCarter has a pretty face but if you PM her, you will immediately realize she has GPS for someone with Thunder Thighs. Rates are too high for her body type. Now if her face has a body like Eviebaby or GorgeousJadee, then sure.Pretty sure it's not her you'll be PMing.

TrojanHorsey
06-04-19, 15:31
Pretty sure it's not her you'll be PMing.Regardless of who really messages you back on Humaniplex, LexiCarter's rates are still too high IMO for her body type. She charges more than the JWA bliss crew or the SFV 143 crew and these chicks have smoking hot thin bodies. When I communicate with these girls, I am under no illusion that I am actually talking to that cute chick in the avatar. Most likely, it is the skinny dude who sits in his beat up Honda Accord smoking 420 while listening to Jay-Z not too far from the hotel room where I am banging his girl.

Can't tell you how many times I arrive early in a hotel parking lot and survey the lay of the land, and see that skinny dude come in and out of the room I am about to be directed to, all the while texting on his phone as I am texting "the girl" LOL. These guys are masters at sounding like chicks. Hey hun. Hey sweetie. Are you on your way hun? What car are you in hun?

Lots of practice I guess LOL. But this also ain't my first rodeo.

KoolKeith323
06-04-19, 21:50
What's this guy's role / job on the site? A blogging announcer? Commentator? Instigator like the rest of them?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/burnsie1169

SCJohn
06-05-19, 02:21
What's this guy's role / job on the site? A blogging announcer? Commentator? Instigator like the rest of them?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/burnsie1169Village Idiot?

TrojanHorsey
06-05-19, 02:46

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/burnsie1169That guy wears many dunce hats, Village Idiot being just one of them. But it is a big village, so there is more than just one.

Lately though, his most prominent role on Hx is CassieGangBanger, as he has made it his number one mission to make that Rob's life on Hx a living hell.

These two should just fuck and get married already, as they fight like husband and wife on Hx LOL.

ElonMusk
06-05-19, 12:41
The bloggers on hx are nothing but cancer and white knights. Including fubar, burnsie, phyremedic the fucking dipshit, and etc.

I don't look at crap like that anymore but definitely lots of dysfunctional old sacks of shit.

Punter3
06-05-19, 16:04
Helen, too tan but legs to die for. May TOFTT. Lexi, probably not a priority with the latest pic. Tera. Tats. Xo, pic withdrawn. It's going to be a great summer.The reason to have face pics or pass. Woman is +20 years on the posted 21. Reasonably pretty face and slim body, good rates $220/ hr and $160/ hh. But there is a difference between a 21 yo Asian girl and a 40 year old Asian woman and when you are expecting one getting a surprise is not good. Also, the reason the pics are blurred is she has quite a few tats, covering one arm and part of her back. She offers her menu, but seems newer to the biz as she needs lots of direction. She will however fall the directions without complaint. She bills herself as submissive. Has dogs with her. BBFS seems like it would be available with a small tip.

Probably won't repeat.

James D 2004
06-05-19, 17:07
Probably won't repeat.Thanks for TOFTT and stayed on for a full report. One down and a lot more to go.

TrojanHorsey
06-05-19, 17:18
The reason to have face pics or pass. Woman is +20 years on the posted 21. Reasonably pretty face and slim body, good rates $220/ hr and $160/ hh. But there is a difference between a 21 yo Asian girl and a 40 year old Asian woman and when you are expecting one getting a surprise is not good.

Probably won't repeat.This is why I stopped patronizing Asian providers a long time ago. Out of control fake pics. There was a time when I went to a place in Westminster where I could walk in and pick from a line up. But no way I would book any of the Asian agencies on Hx. When I see a posted age there I immediately add + 20. But they enjoy a most favored sacrosanct status on Hx because they support that site with their prominent ads. Just sucks I have to sift through their shit just to get to the girls I plan on actually fucking.

WoohooSoCal
06-05-19, 18:34
The reason to have face pics or pass. Woman is +20 years on the posted 21. Reasonably pretty face and slim body, good rates $220/ hr and $160/ hh. But there is a difference between a 21 yo Asian girl and a 40 year old Asian woman and when you are expecting one getting a surprise is not good. Also, the reason the pics are blurred is she has quite a few tats, covering one arm and part of her back. She offers her menu, but seems newer to the biz as she needs lots of direction. She will however fall the directions without complaint. She bills herself as submissive. Has dogs with her. BBFS seems like it would be available with a small tip.

Probably won't repeat.She has been on and off Hx for years, so she is not new to the biz. Her original handle, like 6+ years ago, was BoraLee. She is very skinny with an amazing, imo, fake rack; she will deliver on her menu but could be flakey and will rack and stack her appointments, I. E. High volume.

ScotchGuard9
06-05-19, 19:45
The reason to have face pics or pass. Woman is +20 years on the posted 21. Reasonably pretty face and slim body, good rates $220/ hr and $160/ hh. But there is a difference between a 21 yo Asian girl and a 40 year old Asian woman and when you are expecting one getting a surprise is not good. Also, the reason the pics are blurred is she has quite a few tats, covering one arm and part of her back. She offers her menu, but seems newer to the biz as she needs lots of direction. She will however fall the directions without complaint. She bills herself as submissive. Has dogs with her. BBFS seems like it would be available with a small tip.

Probably won't repeat.Sounds like CourtneyQT.

LonerRanger
06-05-19, 21:23
Sounds like CourtneyQT.Good catch, it's CourtneyQT aka BoraLee you can see the blurred out tattoos.

She is very skinny and like a box of chocolates (you never know what you are going to get).

Not very reliable at keeping appointments.

WildMan007
06-05-19, 23:31
The bloggers on hx are nothing but cancer and white knights. Including fubar, burnsie, phyremedic the fucking dipshit, and etc.

I don't look at crap like that anymore but definitely lots of dysfunctional old sacks of shit.Yeah those old sacks are getting on the bus back to Leisure World. Pretty pathetic situation now. Especially when old farts become bookers.

EmoDisliker
06-07-19, 00:03
Jadee has a gorgeous mix of European and Asian looks and could easily model. Why do you think she's named "Gorgeous" LOL. Her body is like that of a toned HS volleyball or track athlete. Super flat abs, ass you could bounce a quarter off, and super perky tits. Evie has GND looks, looks nerdy with her dark rimmed glasses, but her body is out of this world. Her tits are probably used by Beverly Hills plastic surgeons as the mold and ideal shape to aspire when doing boob jobs. You won't find a better pair. Round, large, firm, and with puffy nipples that are perfectly centered. God blessed these two with super genes.

Service wise, these two are hard to beat.Thanks for the info, evie looks amazing. What's the damage if you don't mind me sharing.

HapaBoy86
06-07-19, 00:56
Good catch, it's CourtneyQT aka BoraLee you can see the blurred out tattoos.

She is very skinny and like a box of chocolates (you never know what you are going to get).

Not very reliable at keeping appointments.This chick is on another effing handle! SMH to the max!

Edward Appleby
06-07-19, 03:28
Eh, to be fair, that's actually not the case with bora. Her pics are her. And she's not part of one of the BS agencies.

I'd also quibble with the assessment of her age. She's definitely not 41.30's? Sure. I think most guys would be happy with her looks.

Also, she used to be way too skinny, but she looks healthier these days. I'm not a fan of fakies in general. Her twins look great but they're very hard.

This is why I stopped patronizing Asian providers a long time ago. Out of control fake pics. There was a time when I went to a place in Westminster where I could walk in and pick from a line up. But no way I would book any of the Asian agencies on Hx. When I see a posted age there I immediately add + 20. But they enjoy a most favored sacrosanct status on Hx because they support that site with their prominent ads. Just sucks I have to sift through their shit just to get to the girls I plan on actually fucking.

Punter3
06-07-19, 09:51
Thanks for the info, evie looks amazing. What's the damage if you don't mind me sharing.From her email to me:

120/ BNG, 140/ QQ, 200/ HHR, 250/45 M, 300/ HR, 400/90. Multi hour is 300/ FIRST HR + 200/ ADD. HR!

EmoDisliker
06-07-19, 15:22
From her email to me:

120/ BNG, 140/ QQ, 200/ HHR, 250/45 M, 300/ HR, 400/90. Multi hour is 300/ FIRST HR + 200/ ADD. HR!Thanks! Did you partake by any chance?

Punter3
06-07-19, 18:19
Thanks! Did you partake by any chance?Not yet, but she is high on the TDL. Unfortunately she is not working presently or at least not advertising.

JohnPot
06-08-19, 20:17
Apparently Jadee has GPS disease. Look at her menu and donation below.

Ready to meet. Please shower before arriving. Good hygiene is a must.

Here are my details.

Cfs, HJ, CBJ, BBBJ, Sloppy deepthroat, Bls, Daty, Lfk, Fiv, Fia, Coa.

Cob, Rim on me, Russian, multiple positions, Forplay, massage, 420 friendly, party friendly.

69 - extra 50 roses.

Foot fetish - 50+ plus roses.

Msog - 40+ roses or included in HR.

Camel slide - 50+ roses).

If not listed on my menu I WILL NOT Do Nor negotiate.

QQ 150 HHR 250 HR 450.

No outcalls at the moment.

I hope to see you and hear back from you soon.

I could go broke sampling the new beauties.

CandyMan71
06-08-19, 20:23
Seems to me there's a recent about of GPS on Humaniplex. My recent inquiries have yielded responses of $$$ to $$ 5.

This includes young talent to AARP types. Maybe I'm crazy, but any others have similar experience?

TerrificEnigma
06-09-19, 01:26
Seems to me there's a recent about of GPS on Humaniplex. My recent inquiries have yielded responses of $$$ to $$ 5.

This includes young talent to AARP types. Maybe I'm crazy, but any others have similar experience?If by GPS, you mean Golden Pussy Syndrome, I've also experienced this. What sucks is that the talent isn't as good as it used to be back in 2017. Also, pics are less representative nowadays and many new girls are asking for 350-450/ hr.

TrojanHorsey
06-09-19, 10:46
Apparently Jadee has GPS disease. Look at her menu and donation below.

(redacted) It is true that on the surface it may appear that there is a trend for upward prices on Hx but buying pussy on Hx is not like buying a loaf of Wonder Bread at Vons where the price is set. It is more akin to buying a car at a dealer lot, and their rates are similar to the MSRP, emphasis on the Suggested part. When I saw Jadee for example, she was going to check out that morning, and only saw 1 dude the night before for a QV she told me, and has not seen anyone yet that morning. I did not pay the full hour rate. Better to hand over your key card to the front desk at 11:00 with XXX in your pocket than 000.

And that is just the rates. The menu also fluctuates significantly depending on market forces. What used to be a limited menu when you checked in becomes a wide open menu as you approach check out and nobody has knocked on your door because you only offer CBJ.

I could go on and on. Timing is everything. However, a man has the power to choose, and a woman has the right to refuse. If at 10:00 the chick still won't budge from 450/ hr be prepared to walk away, or bite the bullet. This is Negotiation 101.

James D 2004
06-09-19, 13:13
Foot fetish - 50+ plus roses.

Msog - 40+ roses or included in HR.

Camel slide - 50+ roses).

If not listed on my menu I WILL NOT Do Nor negotiate.

QQ 150 HHR 250 HR 450.This is totally amateur. The more usual 300 HHR 400 HR is for better-than-the-rest girls really don't want to do half hours. But if you really are cheap you still can. 250/450 is for girls who welcome both; I got one who has a new commercial out. Actually many asking for 200/300 have GPS, totally not worth it. If they do QQ, you should not respect them enough to pay the full hour, unless you can do 3=450/150 shots. Also, I would avoid checkout time at all cost. Some still ask you to take a quick shower when they have no clean towels left. Under the current climate, they are not going to ask the maid for more towels.

TerrificEnigma
06-09-19, 18:18
It is true that on the surface it may appear that there is a trend for upward prices on Hx but buying pussy on Hx is not like buying a loaf of Wonder Bread at Vons where the price is set. It is more akin to buying a car at a dealer lot, and their rates are similar to the MSRP, emphasis on the Suggested part. When I saw Jadee for example, she was going to check out that morning, and only saw 1 dude the night before for a QV she told me, and has not seen anyone yet that morning. I did not pay the full hour rate. Better to hand over your key card to the front desk at 11:00 with XXX in your pocket than 000.

And that is just the rates. The menu also fluctuates significantly depending on market forces. What used to be a limited menu when you checked in becomes a wide open menu as you approach check out and nobody has knocked on your door because you only offer CBJ.

I could go on and on. Timing is everything. However, a man has the power to choose, and a woman has the right to refuse. If at 10:00 the chick still won't budge from 450/ hr be prepared to walk away, or bite the bullet. This is Negotiation 101.I agree with you. They've also been flexible with the rates with me as nothing is set in stone. Also, I have had more than what's listed on the menu from many women. Not sure if it's because I'm decent looking or because they're desperate but, often times, I haven't had to pay for the extras listed on the menu and then I've gotten some and maybe more. However, most of the time, I prefer to see them early in the day so that I find clean towels and, hopefully, a showered girl that hasn't given someone else head.

TrojanHorsey
06-09-19, 18:24
This is totally amateur. The more usual 300 HHR 400 HR is for better-than-the-rest girls really don't want to do half hours. But if you really are cheap you still can. 250/450 is for girls who welcome both; I got one who has a new commercial out. Actually many asking for 200/300 have GPS, totally not worth it. If they do QQ, you should not respect them enough to pay the full hour, unless you can do 3=450/150 shots. Also, I would avoid checkout time at all cost. Some still ask you to take a quick shower when they have no clean towels left. Under the current climate, they are not going to ask the maid for more towels.Never done it, never will. If the chick gave me back the donation I still wouldn't do it. I shower before going to a date and never had a chick not be happy with my hygiene or smell. If they insist that I shower again I walk out. No questions asked. I could not think of a more vulnerable position for a jealous BF / pimp / booker to come shank me than when I am standing buck naked, soaking wet, with nothing but a soapy slippery dick in my hand. They could take my clothes and run out the door. Yeah try explaining that to whoever you got at home waiting for you. Oh honey, can you please come to the No Tell Motel in Buena Park and bring me a set of clothes? I will explain later. LOL.

SCJohn
06-10-19, 04:11
If they insist that I shower again I walk out. No questions asked.LOL, WTF, man you got to go with the flow. Have her join you in the shower and scrub your balls for you. I guess if you're going to a motel6 off of dyer you should be cautious.

James D 2004
06-10-19, 07:28
Never done it, never will. If the chick gave me back the donation I still wouldn't do it. I shower before going to a date and never had a chick not be happy with my hygiene or smell. If they insist that I shower again I walk out. No questions asked. I could not think of a more vulnerable position for a jealous BF / pimp / booker to come shank me than when I am standing buck naked, soaking wet, with nothing but a soapy slippery dick in my hand. They could take my clothes and run out the door. Yeah try explaining that to whoever you got at home waiting for you. Oh honey, can you please come to the No Tell Motel in Buena Park and bring me a set of clothes? I will explain later. LOL.Haha, homosapiens thrives because they adapt. At Motel Pueblo they won't ask you to shower because it cost them time and most are not going to do BBBJ. I had a regular at H&H. When she returned after a few week's absences, she would only take off one side of her jeans, pulling the other side down to her ankles. You can try that too, LOL. In AMMP's, do you know how much you are missing if you don't go into the bathtub with them? The decent ones all operate in so-called upscale apartments. They don't want any drama for they may have to lose the 6-month lease. And many of the top dogs on HX use 4* hotels. It's not about hygiene; there are many things that you can't wash off even with bleach. If you wrap up your dick and drives for 20 minutes, there's perspiration.

JetSkiRulz
06-10-19, 18:44
Saw last week. From my notes. Very Cute face, Nice slender body, tall, super talkative and friendly. Was on phone when arrived, stayed on phone until session began. I showered and came out, she took off clothes while I showered but was on phone, finally set phone down to grab my cock for jackhammer BJ. I tried to kiss and feel her up. She gave two pecks and turned her head away and said her body is SO SENSITIVE. Started talking about my tattoos. As we talked, she stopped all activities. I kept rubbing her down. While we talked, I moved for her to give me a BJ and some precum got on her leg and her reaction was "eew you have alot of that, can you wipe that off". Once completely wiped, another jackhammer BJ began. I went from soft to almost cumming with my dick not fully hard in 2 minutes and asked her to stop. To which she began chatting again. I went down on her for some daty. She had 2 days of stubble was a boner kill. I finally jacked myself enough to get the condom on and pounded in mish. Slight cock block and did not like me to go deep. Finished and left.

L: 8. 5 Cute face and body. Shave your frickin pussy. You fuck for a living!!

A: 6 - Sweet girl and likes to talk, but needs to understand when to stop talking LOL.

S: 6 - I get so tired of the I'm sensitive excuse with these young hotties. She's young and inexperienced so YMMV.

E: $200 hhr.

Are: No repeat.

Peace,

Jet.

Punter3
06-10-19, 20:43
Scandinavian girls are amongst the best GFEs I have had the pleasure of being with and visually the most appealing if you like blond hair and blue eyes. There haven't been many on HX over the years, but there have been a few. I remember the Icelandic girl and more recently the Swedish Girl. Now there seems to be a Danish girl, Serena, but her pic makes her look more like a latina. Anyone seen her and have any feedback?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Serenababy

TrojanHorsey
06-10-19, 22:47
Scandinavian girls are amongst the best GFEs I have had the pleasure of being with and visually the most appealing if you like blond hair and blue eyes. There haven't been many on HX over the years, but there have been a few. Back in 2013 I saw a Nordic goddess off Hx and her handle was NatashaDiamond. Saw her 2 X at the Irvine Hyatt and once at the Crown Plaza hotel for a total of 3 hours of Scandinavian pleasure. She was 6 foot tall (I am 6'2" platinum blonde hair, stark blue eyes, the whitest teeth I have ever seen, zero tats or piercing, and spectacular breasts and ass.

Once of my best experiences on HX. I have 3 hours of video with her and tons of pictures. Amazing BBBJ with CIM+swallow, BBFS with CIP, and even offered me BB anal but I am not into that thing. But the most memorable thing about Natasha was her French kisses. This chick was trying to take out my tonsils with her tongue, and would suck on mine like she was doing ACLS on me LOL. Our mouths were on each other's body non stop for every session. I devoured the pinkest pussy ever to grace Hx. She was drop dead gorgeous, and totally sensual. I was devastated when she abruptly left Hx, because I was planning on seeing her at least a dozen times and was fully prepared to drop some cash on this chick, at some point even considered her as being my exclusive SB, back when that concept was not in place yet in the escorting world. I wax nostalgic every time I watch our vids. I would have to watch all 3 to count how many times I came in her pussy and mouth during our sessions. A lot! Where art thou Natasha?

Anyway here are some screenshots, and tell me if this is not a Scandinavian Queen if there ever was one.

WoohooSoCal
06-11-19, 00:05
Scandinavian girls are amongst the best GFEs I have had the pleasure of being with and visually the most appealing if you like blond hair and blue eyes. There haven't been many on HX over the years, but there have been a few. I remember the Icelandic girl and more recently the Swedish Girl. Now there seems to be a Danish girl, Serena, but her pic makes her look more like a latina. Anyone seen her and have any feedback?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SerenababyShe is from Denmark, not Holland. I have her menu and rates but I have not pulled the trigger yet.

Jake Diver
06-11-19, 12:49
Eh, to be fair, that's actually not the case with bora. Her pics are her. And she's not part of one of the BS agencies.

I'd also quibble with the assessment of her age. She's definitely not 41.30's? Sure. I think most guys would be happy with her looks.

Also, she used to be way too skinny, but she looks healthier these days. I'm not a fan of fakies in general. Her twins look great but they're very hard.When did you see her last? Saw her a year ago and she was definitely too skinny for me.

Wireless91910
06-11-19, 14:53
Trojan,

I can see why you would be nostalgic over her.

That is top shelf talent.

Back in 2013 I saw a Nordic goddess off Hx and her handle was NatashaDiamond. Saw her 2 X at the Irvine Hyatt and once at the Crown Plaza hotel for a total of 3 hours of Scandinavian pleasure. She was 6 foot tall (I am 6'2" platinum blonde hair, stark blue eyes, the whitest teeth I have ever seen, zero tats or piercing, and spectacular breasts and ass.

Once of my best experiences on HX. I have 3 hours of video with her and tons of pictures. Amazing BBBJ with CIM+swallow, BBFS with CIP, and even offered me BB anal but I am not into that thing. But the most memorable thing about Natasha was her French kisses. This chick was trying to take out my tonsils with her tongue, and would suck on mine like she was doing ACLS on me LOL. Our mouths were on each other's body non stop for every session. I devoured the pinkest pussy ever to grace Hx. She was drop dead gorgeous, and totally sensual. I was devastated when she abruptly left Hx, because I was planning on seeing her at least a dozen times and was fully prepared to drop some cash on this chick, at some point even considered her as being my exclusive SB, back when that concept was not in place yet in the escorting world. I wax nostalgic every time I watch our vids. I would have to watch all 3 to count how many times I came in her pussy and mouth during our sessions. A lot! Where art thou Natasha?

Anyway here are some screenshots, and tell me if this is not a Scandinavian Queen if there ever was one.

Edward Appleby
06-11-19, 15:15
When did you see her last? Saw her a year ago and she was definitely too skinny for me.Maybe a month ago? She's still thin but not unheathily so, like she was last year.

ScotchGuard9
06-11-19, 16:07
When did you see her last? Saw her a year ago and she was definitely too skinny for me.I saw her about 2 months ago and she did look healthier.

BadAssSilky
06-13-19, 15:45
Anyone seen this one.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NikkiRae

JungleFun
06-14-19, 16:17
Anyone seen this one.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NikkiRaeI've not seen her yet, but last year when I had pm capability I Pmed a bunch of people on her network and all of them came back "highly recommend".

TrojanHorsey
06-15-19, 09:50
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

Wow this girl is packing on the pounds. I saw her in OC when she first started and she was so skinny and petite. The recent photos she uploaded on Hx show this girl is one Subway sammich away from becoming a BBW. I had to add one more "m" to her handle to more accurately depict her body size. If she keeps going the way she is, pretty soon her handle will be "Summmmmer" LOL.

She is now resorting to the same tactics a lot of her caloric challenged peers do when advertising. Upload pics focusing on your boobs and cleavage.

DreamFreez
06-17-19, 16:55

Wow this girl is packing on the pounds. I saw her in OC when she first started and she was so skinny and petite. The recent photos she uploaded on Hx show this girl is one Subway sammich away from becoming a BBW. I had to add one more "m" to her handle to more accurately depict her body size. If she keeps going the way she is, pretty soon her handle will be "Summmmmer" LOL.

She is now resorting to the same tactics a lot of her caloric challenged peers do when advertising. Upload pics focusing on your boobs and cleavage.She has a cute face, but I had my doubts on the body, So, I was waiting for the reviews. Thanks for the update.

KoolKeith323
06-17-19, 23:05

She is now resorting to the same tactics a lot of her caloric challenged peers do when advertising. Upload pics focusing on your boobs and cleavage.Look at those big ass ankles. Obvious!

HapaBoy86
06-18-19, 02:59
Look at those big ass ankles. Obvious!Ankles look fine to me. Which pic are you referring to?

I will say I did see her when she first started as well and her ass has gotten wider and rounder!

MacNCheese
06-18-19, 10:42

Wow this girl is packing on the pounds.I saw her when she started out as well. It's sad because she was smoking hot before. It's crazy how quickly she's gained the weight. I have to give her props at least for posting current photos and not lying about it. She could have easily just kept on reposting photos from last year when she was still fit.

WildMan007
06-18-19, 12:37

She is now resorting to the same tactics a lot of her caloric challenged peers do when advertising. Upload pics focusing on your boobs and cleavage.She has too much stress from her booker / management. They are taking too much money from her?

DolfString111
06-18-19, 12:42
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CamillaFox23

Pics look good to me. Any Intel or will I need to TOFTT? 8-.

HapaBoy86
06-18-19, 19:05

Pics look good to me. Any Intel or will I need to TOFTT? 8-.She has a clean network and seems pretty popular when she pops up.

Punter3
06-18-19, 22:19
Has anyone seen or have feedback on Lauren?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaurenLively

I am thinking about seeing her, but I always worry about photos with odd angles and no clear bodyshot or full face and body shot. As an aside, from her one action pic, it looks like she does BBFS with at least one dude.

Her email describes a service which we are all endlessly searching for (GFE+) -- if she delivers. And this is almost enough to take the plunge, but sometimes you just have a hankering for a co-ed spinner and nothing else will do.

TrojanHorsey
06-18-19, 22:28
She has too much stress from her booker / management. They are taking too much money from her?This is nothing but pure speculation. I can counter yours with an even more outrageous theory. Bottom line is, we will never know. This much I know. The escort lifestyle is not conducive to working out and eating right. Eating delivery pizza and watching TV or playing on your phone at your incall hotel room will take a toll on your body. I travel quite a lot so I know the lifestyle. But I have managed to work out and eat healthy even though I am at a strange city far far away. It seems like I am the only person who uses the gym at a Hyatt or a Marriott. I have yet to see a hot young chick that looks like an escort walking on the treadmill there.

This is why I pounce on a new chick when they go live on Humaniplex. I want to hit that when she is still a wide eyed bushy tailed thin hot young thing, because that kind of beauty fades away pretty quickly. Summmmmmmmmmmmer is the perfect example LOL.

TerrificEnigma
06-19-19, 00:27
She has too much stress from her booker / management. They are taking too much money from her?Is she managed? I got the impression that she wasn't. She's always on but, with her rates, she's probably not high volume like other managed girls.

I saw her a few times before when she still had a banging body and service was good. I never felt rushed and got a little more than was listed on the menu. I just didn't repeat because other providers have treated me well and I don't mean BBFS (that's not my thing although I've gotten that with some girls).

TerrificEnigma
06-19-19, 00:46

Pics look good to me. Any Intel or will I need to TOFTT? 8-.I think I met this girl under a different handle (celinerose1) about a year ago but the girl has been around. If it wasn't her, it was the twin sister that I met who also has worked. Camilla might have been the same girl that used Youloveselena3, Kristy. Taylor or celinerose1 which were all previous handles but some belonged to the sister. Service wasn't bad as I DFK and CIM but she wasn't my type. Other people might find her attractive though.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-19-19, 00:52

Pics look good to me. Any Intel or will I need to TOFTT? 8-.Banging body, but that's about it. Light GFE, she's the type who insists you be unusually quiet while fucking out of extreme paranoia guests next door can hear everything. You might as well save your money and download her pics. Same difference.

She also has a sister or cousin on HX. Exact same banging body down to the big natural tits, she's either a little shorter or taller. They used to offer doubles but I haven't seen the other one advertising this year (they've changed their names since I saw one of them about two years ago so she could just be under the radar).

HapaBoy86
06-19-19, 03:37
Has anyone seen or have feedback on Lauren?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaurenLively

I am thinking about seeing her, but I always worry about photos with odd angles and no clear bodyshot or full face and body shot. As an aside, from her one action pic, it looks like she does BBFS with at least one dude.

Her email describes a service which we are all endlessly searching for (GFE+) -- if she delivers. And this is almost enough to take the plunge, but sometimes you just have a hankering for a co-ed spinner and nothing else will do.She does not offer BBFS action. That is her bf. I inquired before my session with her April. Her hr rate is 4 hr, hhr was 250. Not really GFE, when I went down on her for DATY she said too long come up for air. LOL.

Moved into for some DFK but was really LFK with barely opening mouth.

I even said I'll give ya 3 hundy for raw action and she said no.

WildMan007
06-19-19, 15:17
This is nothing but pure speculation. I can counter yours with an even more outrageous theory. Bottom line is, we will never know. This much I know. The escort lifestyle is not conducive to working out and eating right. Eating delivery pizza and watching TV or playing on your phone at your incall hotel room will take a toll on your body. I travel quite a lot so I know the lifestyle. But I have managed to work out and eat healthy even though I am at a strange city far far away. It seems like I am the only person who uses the gym at a Hyatt or a Marriott. I have yet to see a hot young chick that looks like an escort walking on the treadmill there.

This is why I pounce on a new chick when they go live on Humaniplex. I want to hit that when she is still a wide eyed bushy tailed thin hot young thing, because that kind of beauty fades away pretty quickly. Summmmmmmmmmmmer is the perfect example LOL.Woman tend to put on weight when they are not happy with the circumstances that surround them. Did anybody had a ex wife that pack on some pounds.

I had. Plus I knew a provider that left a booker and her family got threats for her leaving. She pack on 20 pounds in a month.

James D 2004
06-19-19, 19:05
This is nothing but pure speculation. I can counter yours with an even more outrageous theory. Bottom line is, we will never know. This much I know. The escort lifestyle is not conducive to working out and eating right. Eating delivery pizza and watching TV or playing on your phone at your incall hotel room will take a toll on your body. I travel quite a lot so I know the lifestyle. But I have managed to work out and eat healthy even though I am at a strange city far far away. It seems like I am the only person who uses the gym at a Hyatt or a Marriott. I have yet to see a hot young chick that looks like an escort walking on the treadmill there.

This is why I pounce on a new chick when they go live on Humaniplex. I want to hit that when she is still a wide eyed bushy tailed thin hot young thing, because that kind of beauty fades away pretty quickly. Summmmmmmmmmmmer is the perfect example LOL.I know a few who has personal trainers. $700/ month in LA and you can get one for half if you have to. If you start to get fat but still want to keep your clients coming, you shouldn't take chances.

DreamFreez
06-20-19, 00:52
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rachel310

Any info about her, she has amazing reviews, I wanted to see pictures if someone had any? And prices if anyone has seen her.

Private Delights prices are high, just wanted to know the Hx prices.

CandyMan71
06-20-19, 01:06
Used to be 260 before her hiatus.

Any info about her, she has amazing reviews, I wanted to see pictures if someone had any? And prices if anyone has seen her.

Private Delights prices are high, just wanted to know the Hx prices.

TrojanHorsey
06-20-19, 01:20
She does not offer BBFS action. That is her bf. I inquired before my session with her April. Her hr rate is 4 hr, hhr was 250. Not really GFE, when I went down on her for DATY she said too long come up for air. LOL.

I even said I'll give ya 3 hundy for raw action and she said no.Thanks for the mini-report. Her age, face, and body do not command the 400/ hr, 250/ hh rates. On her best day, she is a 250/150 Hx chick. And now that I know she hates DATY and kissing, I promptly Unsubscribed to her LOL.

LonerRanger
06-20-19, 12:08

Private Delights prices are high, just wanted to know the Hx prices.She is $320 hour GFE.

Punter3
06-20-19, 12:25
She does not offer BBFS action. That is her bf. I inquired before my session with her April. Her hr rate is 4 hr, hhr was 250. Not really GFE, when I went down on her for DATY she said too long come up for air. LOL.

I even said I'll give ya 3 hundy for raw action and she said no.Thanks for the feedback, I have removed her from my TDL.

I was tempted because her email to me said "I'm very open minded and I like trying new things and I want to know what your fantasy are!! But as a baseline of activities that we could enjoy surely run the full GFE menu and typically include dfk bbbj daty msog multi positions etc."

DreamFreez
06-20-19, 13:43
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abigail-Connor

She's 400/250 h / hh, don't know which girl she is, there is 4 different girls in her pictures.

Has anyone seen her, I want to know if she's Fat or old and prices.

TrojanHorsey
06-20-19, 13:55

She's 400/250 h / hh, don't know which girl she is, there is 4 different girls in her pictures.

Has anyone seen her, I want to know if she's Fat or old and prices.I have been following her evolution for many years. I have stored pictures of her when she first started on Humanipimp. All the signs of weight gain are there. Her pictures now are nothing but close-up of her face, boobies, and cleavage. These are clear hallmarks of a fat midsection and belly busting figure. She is very pretty. Freckles and reddish hair on pale skin are my kryptonite. My data on her states she is BBFS and a guaranteed fun time. But is she 400/250 worthy? Not in my book. Recent PM's documented she is bigger now than her pictures suggest. Of course, YMMV.

You said there are 4 different girls in her pictures. Pick the one you think is the fattest, then add 15-20 lbs. That's the Abigail who will open the hotel room door for you.

WoohooSoCal
06-20-19, 16:37
Used to be 260 before her hiatus.My notes are 350 for 60 and 450 for 90 minutes. I have not seen her for those reasons.

EmoDisliker
06-20-19, 19:16
Got a few ladies in my TDL, if anyone has experience with them I'd appreciate the info!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlondeNbusty

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tempting-Tessa

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ShelbyJames

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CarmenKatana

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Paying4School

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KarenStarr

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiMilan

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessa.Rios

NewLit
06-20-19, 19:28

If HX allowed paying users to block others in order to prevent stupid posts to be visible while logged in or to block seeing the new pictures of hideous providers like Breezy from showing up, that would be worth it.Joining the discussion late to say that even TER had its own issues. There was no way to verify whether a review was authentic. I posted many reviews and they were all authentic but I don't recall any verification system in place.

We need a place where the provider and client confirm together that they know each other, and then post reciprocal reviews.

DreamFreez
06-20-19, 21:08
She is $320 hour GFE.She had her last appointment in OC today, she said she'll be back in July.

How does she look? I know she's a tall blonde with big tits.

Any age estimates? Weight and facial structure?

DreamFreez
06-20-19, 21:11
I have been following her evolution for many years. I have stored pictures of her when she first started on Humanipimp. All the signs of weight gain are there. Her pictures now are nothing but close-up of her face, boobies, and cleavage. These are clear hallmarks of a fat midsection and belly busting figure. She is very pretty. Freckles and reddish hair on pale skin are my kryptonite. My data on her states she is BBFS and a guaranteed fun time. But is she 400/250 worthy? Not in my book. Recent PM's documented she is bigger now than her pictures suggest. Of course, YMMV.

You said there are 4 different girls in her pictures. Pick the one you think is the fattest, then add 15-20 lbs. That's the Abigail who will open the hotel room door for you.She Quoted 400, I've got pretty hot russians for 175 back in the day 69, Daty, CFS, LFK and COF. This chick, I m going to pass, I can go to a bar and pick up a fat chick, which would cost me, 2 drinks and Uber cost.

HapaBoy86
06-20-19, 21:53

Has anyone seen her, I want to know if she's Fat or old and prices.I just spoke with her and h was 250.180 for hhr and bng was 120. Greek for an 1 hr was 400.

TrojanHorsey
06-21-19, 01:47
If HX allowed paying users to block others in order to prevent stupid posts to be visible while logged in or to block seeing the new pictures of hideous providers like Breezy from showing up, that would be worth it.Humaniplex is an online pimp. It is a great site which facilitates the introduction of my boneration for the penetration of the separation of hot adult women. Ignore the dumbfucks like Fubar. Ignore the white knights with 15 K posts about Trump and politics. Ignore the thirsty hookers like Breezy. Ignore the fake ass pics of the Asian agencies. Ignore the bookers, handlers, and managers pretending to be regular Joe mongers, when in fact they are wolves walking amongst sheep.

When you ignore all of that, what do you got? So much hot pussy you will either go bankrupt, or your dick will fall off, or both.

That is why I refer to it as Humanipimp.

WildMan007
06-21-19, 10:56
Humaniplex is an online pimp. It is a great site which facilitates the introduction of my boneration for the penetration of the separation of hot adult women. Ignore the dumbfucks like Fubar. Ignore the white knights with 15 K posts about Trump and politics. Ignore the thirsty hookers like Breezy. Ignore the fake ass pics of the Asian agencies. Ignore the bookers, handlers, and managers pretending to be regular Joe mongers, when in fact they are wolves walking amongst sheep.

When you ignore all of that, what do you got? So much hot pussy you will either go bankrupt, or your dick will fall off, or both.

That is why I refer to it as Humanipimp.Fubar on HX is worse than a pimple on your ass. An annoying or tedious person.

Boomer80
06-21-19, 11:59
Saw BlondeNBusty a couple of years ago. Her pics are really really good. My guess is that they are of her but they are probably close to 10 years old at this point. You know how the picture of the BigMac is always great but really looks nothing like the one you actually get? That's kinda what happens here. I'm assuming the pics are of her and just old. I only saw her for a quick visit in a dim hotel room in Pasadena so I didn't quite have time to figure it out. Service was standard. Nice girl. And honestly I probably wouldn't have been thrown by how she looked if she had just posted pics that were accurate. But I was expecting the young looking girl in the photos. I wouldn't' say don't go. If it's your type then check it out.

Saw Paying4 School a couple months ago. She looks more asian irl than I thought. By her pics I thought she looked more latina. But great in shape body if that's your thing. Super nice girl. Greeted me dressed in lingerie and make up and smelling good. Service was good.

Got a few ladies in my TDL, if anyone has experience with them I'd appreciate the info!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessa.Rios

James D 2004
06-21-19, 15:04

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessa.RiosTessa belongs to the over-exposure crew or the crawling crew. They have been known to use fake pictures or misleading ones.

Somebody recommended Katana here. She is very GFE and swallow. The pictures are very accurate. Great young body but she is slightly fuller than a skinner k-girl. And that's a good thing. She is probably an exotic Asian mix so don't expect more than a GND face.

TrojanHorsey
06-21-19, 16:21
Fubar on HX is worse than a pimple on your ass. An annoying or tedious person.Humaniplex is a hooker 99 Cent Store. Or Prosti General. Or Pimp Mart. What it ain't is a "social networking" site. I don't give a damn how much Fuckbar claims it is LOL. Did you read his latest rants?

Here is a copy / paste:

So going off topic is worse than advertising when it says when you start a blog, "Blogs are not for advertising! Advertising is not allowed on this site. "? Don't get me wrong, I could care less if all of my posts were deleted for the stupidity that they are but it sure would be nice to have some fucking consistency on these blogs. Sure delete my posts if you don't like them, technically the site can do as it pleases to it's on detriment, but when I get an alert and I look at the blog I posted on and others are off topics, saying mean things too, or talking about illegal activity (which at one time was actually a TOS) and those posts are still there I start to question if you fuckers are concerned about protecting the site anymore or just concerned about peoples feelings or the sites feelings. Hell, the other day I was told I was off topic on my own fucking blog. LOL What happen to: "What is this place all about? This site is a social networking utility. Regardless of what definition of social network is used, they all share the same core principle: It's way for people to interact with one another. However, there is a large difference between this social network and others you might be used to. Humaniplex.com is completely community governed using a democratic meritocracy. User governance and moderation is all handled by a voting system. Votes are weighted by merit. Merit is democratically voted upon by members of the community. Even your own blog is moderated by the community." I was always told the sites focus was on things that could affect the site, copyright, illegal activity, doc'ing and the rest was left up to the community moderation system. I guess the script has flipped because it seems the focus is on things once left to the community to choose if they wanted to get involved and the site walks right by or ignores what their focus once was. But then again, I could be wrong. Fubar.

Holy crap who reads this shit? Here's a Cliff's Notes of what he said: "Although we know Hx is a hooker site, we will tell the world it is My Space Two point Oh".

SCJohn
06-21-19, 17:05

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessa.RiosVanessa is a latina chick, fairly tall with an average body style. She's passionate and fun to be with. Got several other things going in her life, wants to get ahead. She's doing this to pay the bills. I've seen her several times to scratch that itch. Never disappoints.

SainHT
06-21-19, 17:39
Saw BlondeNBusty a couple of years ago. Her pics are really really good. My guess is that they are of her but they are probably close to 10 years old at this point.I almost saw her a few weeks ago but I thought the photos looked really outdated, sounds like I was right. After reading this I'll probably not consider seeing her anymore thanks.

EmoDisliker
06-21-19, 18:33
Saw BlondeNBusty a couple of years ago. Her pics are really really good. My guess is that they are of her but they are probably close to 10 years old at this point. You know how the picture of the BigMac is always great but really looks nothing like the one you actually get? That's kinda what happens here. I'm assuming the pics are of her and just old. I only saw her for a quick visit in a dim hotel room in Pasadena so I didn't quite have time to figure it out. Service was standard. Nice girl. And honestly I probably wouldn't have been thrown by how she looked if she had just posted pics that were accurate. But I was expecting the young looking girl in the photos. I wouldn't' say don't go. If it's your type then check it out.

Saw Paying4 School a couple months ago. She looks more asian irl than I thought. By her pics I thought she looked more latina. But great in shape body if that's your thing. Super nice girl. Greeted me dressed in lingerie and make up and smelling good. Service was good.Thanks for the info; honestly BlondeNBusty's photos from 2017 looked so good I was really tempted for sure.

Punter3
06-21-19, 18:38
Tessa belongs to the over-exposure crew or the crawling crew. They have been known to use fake pictures or misleading ones.Aka The "Bliss" crew, named after a HX hooker is no longer active "Cherry Bliss". She was definitely worth it back in the day, but she was expensive relative to the rates at the time.

Trusty Hairlip
06-21-19, 21:43
Are you talking about Elena or Betty? I've never seen another latina offering besides Betty, so Elena is new to me. Given my experience with Betty, I'll totally TOFTT with Elena!! .Sorry to bring up an old thread, but Elena will be heading to San Diego next week, is she worth a visit?

I think I have also seen Betty in the past, however, I believe she went by the name "Ginger" in San Diego. The girl I saw said she was from Colombia though (I think), she had had a lot of different surgeries and was very talkative. I recall she had a noticeable scar on her back that ran vertical about 3 inches or so. Was hard to not feel around for that when she was mounted cowgirl and grinding away.

Anyway, she was a lot of fun and hope she makes a return soon.

Jake Diver
06-21-19, 23:12
Humaniplex is a hooker 99 Cent Store. Or Prosti General. Or Pimp Mart. What it ain't is a "social networking" site. I don't give a damn how much Fuckbar claims it is LOL. Did you read his latest rants?

Here is a copy / paste:

So going off topic is worse than advertising when it says when you start a blog, "Blogs are not for advertising! Advertising is not allowed on this site. "? Don't get me wrong, I could care less if all of my posts were deleted for the stupidity that they are but it sure would be nice to have some fucking consistency on these blogs. Sure delete my posts if you don't like them, technically the site can do as it pleases to it's on detriment, but when I get an alert and I look at the blog I posted on and others are off topics, saying mean things too, or talking about illegal activity (which at one time was actually a TOS) and those posts are still there I start to question if you fuckers are concerned about protecting the site anymore or just concerned about peoples feelings or the sites feelings. Hell, the other day I was told I was off topic on my own fucking blog. LOL What happen to: "What is this place all about? This site is a social networking utility. Regardless of what definition of social network is used, they all share the same core principle: It's way for people to interact with one another. However, there is a large difference between this social network and others you might be used to. Humaniplex.com is completely community governed using a democratic meritocracy. User governance and moderation is all handled by a voting system. Votes are weighted by merit. Merit is democratically voted upon by members of the community. Even your own blog is moderated by the community." I was always told the sites focus was on things that could affect the site, copyright, illegal activity, doc'ing and the rest was left up to the community moderation system. I guess the script has flipped because it seems the focus is on things once left to the community to choose if they wanted to get involved and the site walks right by or ignores what their focus once was. But then again, I could be wrong. Fubar.

Holy crap who reads this shit? Here's a Cliff's Notes of what he said: "Although we know Hx is a hooker site, we will tell the world it is My Space Two point Oh"."Although we know Hx is a hooker site, we will tell the world it is My Space Two point Oh".

Well what exactly do you want them to do, especially when FOSTA-SESTA was first enacted? So many sites closed.

Punter3
06-24-19, 09:24
Hot new blonde on HX. Anyone have any feedback? She has 5 guys in her network.

TrojanHorsey
06-24-19, 09:53
"Although we know Hx is a hooker site, we will tell the world it is My Space Two point Oh".

Well what exactly do you want them to do, especially when FOSTA-SESTA was first enacted? So many sites closed.Captain Sesta and Inspector Fosta were activated to arrest Senor Backpage. That was the sole purpose of that asinine legislation. If you noticed, no other website was seized or shutdown since then. The smart ones moved their servers to friendly domains. Ironically, the very active national websites now that replaced BP are significantly more blatant and explicit and makes BP look like Christian Mingle LOL.

SCJohn
06-24-19, 11:16
Hot new blonde on HX. Anyone have any feedback? She has 5 guys in her network.Can't find her. Link?

FifthEdition
06-24-19, 12:21
Can't find her. Link?She deleted her account last night.

Punter3
06-24-19, 13:29
Can't find her. Link?Her ad said incalls Monday and Tuesday and then she was off to Dallas for a while. I assume she got booked up, made the money she needed for her trip and deleted her profile. It is a shame too, because she looks really hot.

DreamFreez
06-24-19, 20:45
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/389

Anyone got pictures, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, swifter, other ads links, pornhub, or other profiles of her? Need to check the figure out.

HapaBoy86
06-24-19, 20:53

Anyone got pictures, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, swifter, other ads links, pornhub, or other profiles of her? Need to check the figure out.Pm that last 3 guys in her network that she just saw. Seems she has been active lately. Also, when girls don't put up current pics or hide them they're usually gotten chubbier or heavier.

Punter3
06-24-19, 21:17

Anyone got pictures, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, swifter, other ads links, pornhub, or other profiles of her? Need to check the figure out.She has a bunch of pics up on Hx which are accurate. I have seen her several times and the full body shot (Jul 27,2018) is in fact her figure. Pretty girl with awesome body, but so so passion. Will do most everything but occasionally gets into moods. Before someone asks BBFS not available.

TrojanHorsey
06-24-19, 21:35

Anyone got pictures, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, swifter, other ads links, pornhub, or other profiles of her? Need to check the figure out.Don't know about you but that 25 yo body looks mighty fine to me LOL.

Trusty Hairlip
06-24-19, 22:33

Anyone got pictures, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, swifter, other ads links, pornhub, or other profiles of her? Need to check the figure out.Just subscribe to her HX account and you will see a new gallery with all the pics you could want.

SCJohn
06-25-19, 19:53
She has a bunch of pics up on Hx which are accurate. I have seen her several times and the full body shot (Jul 27,2018) is in fact her figure. Pretty girl with awesome body, but so so passion. Will do most everything but occasionally gets into moods. Before someone asks BBFS not available.She's a good looking girl and she know it. My notes say GPS.

KoolKeith323
06-27-19, 00:08
Talked to few guys who've seen her and she has good service.So this ***** has some dude hanging around her incall, and more than likely outcall if being shorted and / or robbed. Here's what she said about the dude that got away. Not indy after all.

"I thought the hotel had one exit out the paid parking but happens to have another entrance open at this time for some construction workers ughhh or I would have had him trapped and beat up LOL! I had some friend not far away. But he got away."

Punter3
06-27-19, 17:14
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amoura

I've had my eye on Amoura for awhile but she only pops up occasionally and usually only for one day and then disappears for awhile. I believe her booker is the one with all the young pretty girls.

Photos:

When her profile is active with an ad, her photos are visible and are definitely of her perfectly proportioned banging body.

Looks:

She is 4'11" and 95 lbs. Her body is incredible and perfectly proportioned. She has a nice ass with a little meat to it and her hips are nice and tiny. Her fake boobs are awesome. She is probably in the low 20's age wise and her face is very cute with long brown hair. She reminds me of porn star Heather Vaughn. Her body is EXACTLY like Heather Vaughn and she has a facial resemblance to her, although Heather Vaughn's face is prettier.

Attitude:

Amazing attitude, friendly and wants to please.

Service:

Her BBBJ is amazing. She gets into it and does multiple techniques (deep throat, 1 and 2 handed stroking etc.). Her deep throat is sloppy and amazing. We did all the standard positions and didn't mind being pounded. She is a hungry sex kitten that loves sex and wants to please you. I really feel like she might be a porn star, but just can't figure out her name.

Expense:

Here is one of the downsides. She is one of the more expensive ones. $240 HHR / $340 HR.

Repeat:

Definitely.I just had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful young lady and I completely concur with the LASER review above. If I were to single out her two best attributes, they would be (I) she is gorgeous and (ii) she is a real pleaser. Took her time, delivered on her menu, and made sure I left drained and happy.

TrojanHorsey
06-27-19, 18:17
So this has some dude hanging around her incall, and more than likely outcall if being shorted and / or robbed. Here's what she said about the dude that got away. Not indy after all.

"I thought the hotel had one exit out the paid parking but happens to have another entrance open at this time for some construction workers ughhh or I would have had him trapped and beat up LOL! I had some friend not far away. But he got away."I remember that topic inside the Safety First Club. I think it was a guy who either did not pay her, or shorted her after the date. She posted about it, and a lot of people told her next time, collect the donation and count it before starting the date. She just recently racked up an Unsafe Rating from a Level 5. Not sure what happened there, but it may have something to do with her "bodyguard" mentioned above. Who knows? I saw FabFaye just a few weeks ago and my session was great with no safety issues, thank God. My date was consistent with what others said about her, that she gave good service.

BadAssSilky
06-27-19, 19:38
I saw her awhile back. Looks like she gained 50 pounds or more now. She was in some run down motel and her hygiene was not so great. Smelled like she hadn't showered in days. We get busy and once I got behind her, that pussy stank like something died in there. It was awful. I did a few pumps and my phone rang. I answered it, paid the lady, got dressed, left, and threw up in the motel hallway and parking lot. The stink was unbearable. Maybe she had a home abortion and the fetus is still festering up inside that pussy but it was awful.

So this has some dude hanging around her incall, and more than likely outcall if being shorted and / or robbed. Here's what she said about the dude that got away. Not indy after all.

"I thought the hotel had one exit out the paid parking but happens to have another entrance open at this time for some construction workers ughhh or I would have had him trapped and beat up LOL! I had some friend not far away. But he got away."

HapaBoy86
06-27-19, 21:00

"I thought the hotel had one exit out the paid parking but happens to have another entrance open at this time for some construction workers ughhh or I would have had him trapped and beat up LOL! I had some friend not far away. But he got away."I've never seen or dealt with a dude hanging around unless he was hiding very good somewhere. LOL.

I know she had a problem with a guy before.

KoolKeith323
06-27-19, 21:02
I remember that topic inside the Safety First Club. I think it was a guy who either did not pay her, or shorted her after the date. She posted about it, and a lot of people told her next time, collect the donation and count it before starting the date. She just recently racked up an Unsafe Rating from a Level 5. Not sure what happened there, but it may have something to do with her "bodyguard" mentioned above. Who knows? I saw FabFaye just a few weeks ago and my session was great with no safety issues, thank God. My date was consistent with what others said about her, that she gave good service.More than likely he was lurking somewhere when you seen her. Looks like many noted "dude or friend" nearby in their notes. Ever wonder when we arrive, walk into the room, chicks will get a text, when you see them on their phone giving the confirmation thumbs up to their dude outside the room / building.

Thor1212
06-27-19, 21:05
Click on "Blogs about. " under her profile. There is some information that might help you decide.Was looking into seeing her when I searched and found this. I don't see any blogs about her, someone mind posting what they used to say?

TrojanHorsey
06-27-19, 21:19
Was looking into seeing her when I searched and found this. I don't see any blogs about her, someone mind posting what they used to say?That means the information about the member is not visible to you and to you only, as you may not be a member of the private clubs where those blogs are posted. That is the big weakness of Humaniplex. In this website, even a new member who just joined today can read all the negative or positive reviews available. On Humaniplex, an overwhelming and exceedingly elitist atmosphere prevails. The Haves versus the Have Nots. Which makes it dangerous for newbies. A newbie may click on a girl who is well known for robbing dudes. He clicks on Blogs About, and the search yields nothing. He feels safe enough to book her. Then he gets robbed. So how did HX protect him? It did not, in fact, may have given him a false sense of security. The dumbfucks like Fubar and his merry band of morons will counter that argument by saying shoulda, coulda, woulda sent PM's first. That dude sent 15 PM's but nobody responded. So what's next?

I on the other hand am a member of 20+ clubs. I click on Blogs About and OMG, the reports you read on any particular girl will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I am talking about any hypothetical girl. So in this case, the system worked for me.

Adipca
06-27-19, 21:20
I just had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful young lady and I completely concur with the LASER review above. If I were to single out her two best attributes, they would be (I) she is gorgeous and (ii) she is a real pleaser. Took her time, delivered on her menu, and made sure I left drained and happy.Just saw her yesterday and agree 100%!

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-28-19, 00:34
Was looking into seeing her when I searched and found this. I don't see any blogs about her, someone mind posting what they used to say?Don't know about any old posts, but she's GFE w / COF, toys and fetish friendly (discuss separately she says). 220/300.

JStephens0226
06-28-19, 02:51
Saw BlondeNBusty a couple of years ago. Her pics are really really good. My guess is that they are of her but they are probably close to 10 years old at this point. You know how the picture of the BigMac is always great but really looks nothing like the one you actually get? That's kinda what happens here. I'm assuming the pics are of her and just old. I only saw her for a quick visit in a dim hotel room in Pasadena so I didn't quite have time to figure it out. Service was standard. Nice girl. And honestly I probably wouldn't have been thrown by how she looked if she had just posted pics that were accurate. But I was expecting the young looking girl in the photos. I wouldn't' say don't go. If it's your type then check it out.Her pics are fake. She uses the pics of some hot college chick in Florida. I remember finding the girls IG like a year or two ago because she blew up on either a reddit post or chive post.

Jake Diver
06-28-19, 11:18
That means the information about the member is not visible to you and to you only, as you may not be a member of the private clubs where those blogs are posted. That is the big weakness of Humaniplex. In this website, even a new member who just joined today can read all the negative or positive reviews available. On Humaniplex, an overwhelming and exceedingly elitist atmosphere prevails. The Haves versus the Have Nots. Which makes it dangerous for newbies. A newbie may click on a girl who is well known for robbing dudes. He clicks on Blogs About, and the search yields nothing. He feels safe enough to book her. Then he gets robbed. So how did HX protect him? It did not, in fact, may have given him a false sense of security. The dumbfucks like Fubar and his merry band of morons will counter that argument by saying shoulda, coulda, woulda sent PM's first. That dude sent 15 PM's but nobody responded. So what's next?

I on the other hand am a member of 20+ clubs. I click on Blogs About and OMG, the reports you read on any particular girl will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I am talking about any hypothetical girl. So in this case, the system worked for me.I'd hope the guy (s) she ROB'ed would rate her red and monger is smart enough to contact the reds and ask, instead of following the little head.

TrojanHorsey
06-28-19, 11:45
Her pics are fake. She uses the pics of some hot college chick in Florida. I remember finding the girls IG like a year or two ago because she blew up on either a reddit post or chive post.That chick is pushing 50 years old LOL. Do not believe for one second her pictures are real. You will be sooooo disappointed when she opens the door and you will have the classis WTF? Look on your face. Did I knock on the wrong hotel door? Her other handle is Alexa something-something. Uses multiple profiles on Hx to snare her bait and switch victims.

SCJohn
06-28-19, 12:57
A newbie may click on a girl who is well known for robbing dudes. He clicks on Blogs About, and the search yields nothing. He feels safe enough to book her. Then he gets robbed. So how did HX protect him? It did not, in fact, may have given him a false sense of security. If the girl has a bunch of red, that's a big warning sign that she's unsafe. There's a Noobie club that caters to those new to the site. As a person becomes more established; and can prove that he / she is safe, more info is avail to help you make wiser decisions. What other site gives you that sort of info? I don't disagree there's a lot of personalities you need to ignore, but I've yet to find a site that's given me more info.

SteveTandberg
06-28-19, 13:27
She has a bunch of pics up on Hx which are accurate. I have seen her several times and the full body shot (Jul 27,2018) is in fact her figure. Pretty girl with awesome body, but so so passion. Will do most everything but occasionally gets into moods. Before someone asks BBFS not available.Saw her about 6 months ago. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. Not even a trophy fuck. 15 to 20 lbs heavier, acne, and smelly pussy. Definitely agree on the so so passion. Rode hard and put away wet. Not the beach fit girl in the pics. Not the wholesome looking girl in the pics. Might get a 2nd look on the streets but not in a bikini or in shorts. E. Much too high for this level of looks. Ok at $$/ hr. Not at $$ 5/ hr.

TrojanHorsey
06-28-19, 13:47
Saw her about 6 months ago. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. Not even a trophy fuck. 15 to 20 lbs heavier, acne, and smelly pussy. Definitely agree on the so so passion. Rode hard and put away wet. Not the beach fit girl in the pics. Not the wholesome looking girl in the pics. Might get a 2nd look on the streets but not in a bikini or in shorts. E. Much too high for this level of looks. Ok at $$/ hr. Not at $$ 5/ hr.That's about par for HX LOL. Very few girls are truly "come as advertised". Instagram and their retarded dog noses and ears trying to obfuscate what they really look like. I am really very wary of those girls whose 90% of the pics in their albums have IG filters. Am I going to fuck a girl, or am I going to fuck a Bassett Hound?

SteveTandberg
06-28-19, 17:35
That's about par for HX LOL. Very few girls are truly "come as advertised". Instagram and their retarded dog noses and ears trying to obfuscate what they really look like. I am really very wary of those girls whose 90% of the pics in their albums have IG filters. Am I going to fuck a girl, or am I going to fuck a Bassett Hound?Mistake. Not $$. 5/ hr. It was $$ 5/ hr. EVEN WORSE.

Smith088
06-28-19, 19:39
Saw her on Monday. She's really sweet and pretty hot. I don't think the photos are her but I still found her very attractive. She's also super tall and her legs go on forever. Went for a half hour with cim. She travels around a lot. I'll probably see her again when she's in my area.

Thor1212
06-28-19, 21:06
Don't know about any old posts, but she's GFE w / COF, toys and fetish friendly (discuss separately she says). 220/300.Thank you for answering my question. Couldn't get a hold of her about an hour before my appointment, has not responded to me all day.

GentlemanDonny
06-28-19, 22:16
I know 2 girls who left HX and have done very good after leaving. Velveaux and Eva_fox both used have good rates. But after leaving hx getting almost dbls there rates going.

Indie.

Both girls provide exceptional services.Where did she go? Same name? Anyone have any experiences with her recently? I love reviews and intel.

KoolKeith323
06-28-19, 23:33
That's about par for HX LOL. Very few girls are truly "come as advertised". Instagram and their retarded dog noses and ears trying to obfuscate what they really look like. I am really very wary of those girls whose 90% of the pics in their albums have IG filters. Am I going to fuck a girl, or am I going to fuck a Bassett Hound?That filter shit is corny. Look at how dumb many of them look with it. I automatically pass on ads and / or albums with filters. Are they that ugly to hide behind a filter?

AverageGuy82
06-29-19, 16:16
So many are uploading pics where their faces are completely shrunken or morphed no way to get a good look. There is one girl that doesn't post a clear image of her body but the few she does clearly shows her having a short box type body. Only saving grace are her boobs and maybe a really cute face but not sure about that sometimes.

That's about par for HX LOL. Very few girls are truly "come as advertised". Instagram and their retarded dog noses and ears trying to obfuscate what they really look like. I am really very wary of those girls whose 90% of the pics in their albums have IG filters. Am I going to fuck a girl, or am I going to fuck a Bassett Hound?

BangTango
06-30-19, 00:54
Where did she go? Same name? Anyone have any experiences with her recently? I love reviews and intel.However I saw Velveaux, when she was at HX. Booked her for 2 hrs cut her loose after 90 min a real disappointment. Talk about an self entitled full of herself provider who behaves as if after dropping $$ in mando just be glad you are in the same room with the Queen. To be in her presence your gift.

I don't think she is missed not by me anyway. Oh and Velveaux who is still pretty good looking but relies on pictures that are probably 7-10 years old when she was super hot.

KoolKeith323
06-30-19, 08:30
However I saw Velveaux, when she was at HX. Booked her for 2 hrs cut her loose after 90 min a real disappointment. Talk about an self entitled full of herself provider who behaves as if after dropping $$ in mando just be glad you are in the same room with the Queen. To be in her presence your gift.

I don't think she is missed not by me anyway. Oh and Velveaux who is still pretty good looking but relies on pictures that are probably 7-10 years old when she was super hot.Appreciate your info. Sounds about right, due to the guys in her club bowing down to her, and if she commanded something, those idiots would do it, even if she commanded for them to stand in the middle of the freeway, and let a speeding 18 wheeler run them over. Even the blogging village people bowed down, including Fubar. Her pussy isn't that golden made of gold. There's civie women off site who's sexier, and way better looking than she is. Funny how these dudes would do anything for her. They'd more than likely give up their homes, cars, life savings, and quit their jobs, etc just to be with her. LOL!

Cesism
06-30-19, 14:23
Anyone have experience with her?

GentlemanDonny
07-01-19, 01:21
However I saw Velveaux, when she was at HX. Booked her for 2 hrs cut her loose after 90 min a real disappointment. Talk about an self entitled full of herself provider who behaves as if after dropping $$ in mando just be glad you are in the same room with the Queen. To be in her presence your gift.

I don't think she is missed not by me anyway. Oh and Velveaux who is still pretty good looking but relies on pictures that are probably 7-10 years old when she was super hot.I think she goes by olivia styles now. I recognized that name but did not know it was her. Anyways, I saw velveaux 2 years ago for a standard 30 min date and was GFE. She has that sexy attitude and I never got the chance to repeat. I saw her ad pop up in sacramento on adultsearch where I spend time visiting family. Did she offer BBFS or greek? Seems like the review about the DP session could be false but you never know when some girls get drunk or high LOL. I think her new rates are like 600 on the hour minimum so I guess it is that GPS happening like with many girls. Thanks guys for responding.

BangTango
07-01-19, 02:27
Anyone have experience with her?Posting a link not only would be nice. You might actually improve you chances of getting a response. A correct response. It's policy too. I know about 5 carlys.

GentlemanDonny
07-01-19, 02:51
I am looking on HX for any intel. Does being released from that quarantine give me access to anything useful?

James D 2004
07-01-19, 10:12
I think she goes by olivia styles now. I recognized that name but did not know it was her. Anyways, I saw velveaux 2 years ago for a standard 30 min date and was GFE. She has that sexy attitude and I never got the chance to repeat. I saw her ad pop up in sacramento on adultsearch where I spend time visiting family. Did she offer BBFS or greek? Seems like the review about the DP session could be false but you never know when some girls get drunk or high LOL. I think her new rates are like 600 on the hour minimum so I guess it is that GPS happening like with many girls. Thanks guys for responding.She has a typical life cycle of girls on HX. If you ask, people who know her will always say a few good words for her; so many girls are good enough for newbies. Before she left HX, she was rather humble. She made herself all pretty for a comeback, travel to OC from LA and everybody on her club put in good words for her. But I doubt if there are many takers. People on HX aren't too dumb; there are so many options. People in her club aren't going to do anything for her; they are going to say anything for her. It's good enough for newbies mentality. They joined when she was new and hot years ago. They may have seen her for a trophy fuck or have been a regular for two times. They aren't going to leave the club; that's work. And high-level people on HX help each other to keep up the high-level-is-good facade.

These girls don't leave HX unless it doesn't worth their effort anymore. See how long she's been there? And she is one of those with staying power. She may double her rates outside but that doesn't mean there are many takers and that she earns more outside.

Low profile girls may change their name and continue on HX as new. High profile girls can't do that because everybody knows them.

You can't compete with the Korean pros for service. Many of them are trophy fucks but maybe they are all independents now so they just submit whatever pictures they want.

The indies typically start at 18/19 with a booker. Many disappear once the money is not as good as when they started. The ones with staying power are talking about an exit strategy at 21.

GentlemanDonny
07-01-19, 12:17
She has a typical life cycle of girls on HX. If you ask, people who know her will always say a few good words for her; so many girls are good enough for newbies. Before she left HX, she was rather humble. She made herself all pretty for a comeback, travel to OC from LA and everybody on her club put in good words for her. But I doubt if there are many takers. People on HX aren't too dumb; there are so many options. People in her club aren't going to do anything for her; they are going to say anything for her. It's good enough for newbies mentality. They joined when she was new and hot years ago. They may have seen her for a trophy fuck or have been a regular for two times. They aren't going to leave the club; that's work. And high-level people on HX help each other to keep up the high-level-is-good facade.

These girls don't leave HX unless it doesn't worth their effort anymore. See how long she's been there? And she is one of those with staying power. She may double her rates outside but that doesn't mean there are many takers and that she earns more outside..By pretty you mean enhancements? I saw her natural but now she got huge breasts which I have no problem with. She does seem to have an enhanced butt from the pictures and many more girls are having that procedure. Money must be good. Good for her then.

Cesism
07-01-19, 18:23
Posting a link not only would be nice. You might actually improve you chances of getting a response. A correct response. It's policy too. I know about 5 carlys.This chick https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Carlyquinn.

SpaceTravel
07-02-19, 03:47
This chick https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Carlyquinn.Any Chance someone can unquarantine me?

HapaBoy86
07-02-19, 04:18
I am looking on HX for any intel. Does being released from that quarantine give me access to anything useful?Ummm, yes!

As the Nike slogan says "just Do It"!

HapaBoy86
07-02-19, 04:20
By pretty you mean enhancements? I saw her natural but now she got huge breasts which I have no problem with. She does seem to have an enhanced butt from the pictures and many more girls are having that procedure. Money must be good. Good for her then.Vels Butt is all natural man made latina ass. Its best scene of her ass when your smashing her from behind!

ONly gal with enhanced ass I know is Star Roc.

KoolKeith323
07-02-19, 17:12
Vels Butt is all natural man made latina ass. Its best scene of her ass when your smashing her from behind!

ONly gal with enhanced ass I know is Star Roc.All her enhancements aren't attractive. Why would anyone do that to themselves?

TrojanHorsey
07-02-19, 19:58
Any Chance someone can unquarantine me?The following can "unquarantine" you:

https://www.target.com/

https://www.walmart.com/

https://www.bestbuy.com/

Good news is you don't even have to travel to space and you can keep those pretty feet planted on Earth!

PSEFuckSlutLuv
07-03-19, 00:06
I think she goes by olivia styles now. I recognized that name but did not know it was her. Anyways, I saw velveaux 2 years ago for a standard 30 min date and was GFE. She has that sexy attitude and I never got the chance to repeat. I saw her ad pop up in sacramento on adultsearch where I spend time visiting family. Did she offer BBFS or greek? Seems like the review about the DP session could be false but you never know when some girls get drunk or high LOL. I think her new rates are like 600 on the hour minimum so I guess it is that GPS happening like with many girls. Thanks guys for responding.Saw her a few years ago for a hh for 180 or 200. I had no complaints. Honored the menu, was fun, sexy. Probably wouldn't repeat at a higher rate, but she was a good ride for the time spent.

BillyBob84
07-03-19, 12:15
Vels Butt is all natural man made latina ass. Its best scene of her ass when your smashing her from behind!

ONly gal with enhanced ass I know is Star Roc.PJ20 has both boob and ass work. She was PERFECT before all that b. S.

HapaBoy86
07-04-19, 01:28
PJ20 has both boob and ass work. She was perfect before all that b. S.Yah, and she is still available under a new handle.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
07-05-19, 01:49
Yah, and she is still available under a new handle.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Only1Princess

JStephens0226
07-05-19, 14:30
Saw her on Monday. She's really sweet and pretty hot. I don't think the photos are her but I still found her very attractive. She's also super tall and her legs go on forever. Went for a half hour with cim. She travels around a lot. I'll probably see her again when she's in my area.What was the damage? Been thinking of seeing her.

GentlemanDonny
07-06-19, 08:20
https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-styles

https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1190770

Def enhanced which explains her time off. More socal gals doing this just like the pornstars. Anyone seen her recently? Told you guys its 600 hr now but is it worth it?

JonathonJammer
07-06-19, 12:31
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Only1PrincessMan I saw PJ20 way back in the backpage days when she first started. What are her rates now?

PSEFuckSlutLuv
07-06-19, 19:58
Man I saw PJ20 way back in the backpage days when she first started. What are her rates now?From last year:

GFE.

150-15.

200-30.

300-60.

Greek +60.

Cob +20.

Msog +40.

No pictures or Videos.

BillyBob84
07-07-19, 18:28
From last year:

GFE.

150-15.

200-30.

300-60.

Greek +60.

Cob +20.

Msog +40.

No pictures or Videos.Yup roughly the same except she expanded to BBBJ after her boob job hiatus. I have yet to see her and try it. I remember her CBJ was amazing so I was eager to try but lost my desire after the ass job she got. Different strokes folks. She was great before all the work. Enjoy.

AmrodDR
07-08-19, 12:15
Saw BlondeNBusty a couple of years ago. Her pics are really really good. My guess is that they are of her but they are probably close to 10 years old at this point. You know how the picture of the BigMac is always great but really looks nothing like the one you actually get? That's kinda what happens here. I'm assuming the pics are of her and just old. I only saw her for a quick visit in a dim hotel room in Pasadena so I didn't quite have time to figure it out. Service was standard. Nice girl. And honestly I probably wouldn't have been thrown by how she looked if she had just posted pics that were accurate. But I was expecting the young looking girl in the photos. I wouldn't' say don't go. If it's your type then check it out.The pics definitely aren't her. A reverse image search shows that they were taken from social media of a girl from Florida who is currently in her early 20's. I actually took the plunge because she was in a room right down the street from me but I left within a minute of entering the room when I saw her actual age. It's a shame because she is fairly good looking. If she had been honest about age and photos I probably would have gone through with the session.

TrojanHorsey
07-09-19, 14:46
The pics definitely aren't her. A reverse image search shows that they were taken from social media of a girl from Florida who is currently in her early 20's. I actually took the plunge because she was in a room right down the street from me but I left within a minute of entering the room when I saw her actual age. It's a shame because she is fairly good looking. If she had been honest about age and photos I probably would have gone through with the session.Yeah 32 yo my ass LOL. I had the dumb mistake of seeing her in July 2017 using my main stealth account on Hx, instead of my throwaway one. She opened the door and saw she is at least 40 yo, and all her pics are fake af. I did not want to create drama and have her mess up my pristine network, so I just went through the motions and had her blow me, was not attracted enough to go through the full service. I have no idea why she reached level 2 with 187 "Safe" ratings when she is obviously a Bait and Switch and nobody called her on it. She had another account named AlexaRae but she got rid of it.

SainHT
07-10-19, 20:34
Yeah 32 yo my ass LOL. I had the dumb mistake of seeing her in July 2017 using my main stealth account on Hx, instead of my throwaway one. She opened the door and saw she is at least 40 yo, and all her pics are fake af. I did not want to create drama and have her mess up my pristine network, so I just went through the motions and had her blow me, was not attracted enough to go through the full service. I have no idea why she reached level 2 with 187 "Safe" ratings when she is obviously a Bait and Switch and nobody called her on it. She had another account named AlexaRae but she got rid of it.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlondeNbustyI almost contacted her last month but I had a strange hunch those pictures looked outdated and it was a bait and switch. I checked this forum and bingo people were talking about it.

You guys saved my ass. LOL.

TrojanHorsey
07-10-19, 21:11
I almost contacted her last month but I had a strange hunch those pictures looked outdated and it was a bait and switch. I checked this forum and bingo people were talking about it.

You guys saved my ass. LOL.That you have to go off site like this one to review Hx girls? Because that place is run by pimps, and they will not allow negative reviews on their hookers to disrupt the Almighty dollah dollah cash flow.

GentlemanDonny
07-10-19, 22:07

I don't think she is missed not by me anyway. Oh and Velveaux who is still pretty good looking but relies on pictures that are probably 7-10 years old when she was super hot.What makes Velveaux self entitled? I thought she is like 23 years old like forever LOL? I saw VipKimmy (Kimberly Ann VIP) not long ago and she felt entitled (all about the money) so I will not repeat with Kimmy and she was non gfe or at least is now and she sports a ring on wedding finger in her updated pics.

Jake Diver
07-11-19, 12:45
What makes Velveaux self entitled? I thought she is like 23 years old like forever LOL? I saw VipKimmy (Kimberly Ann VIP) not long ago and she felt entitled (all about the money) so I will not repeat with Kimmy and she was non gfe or at least is now and she sports a ring on wedding finger in her updated pics.KimberlyannVIP is the definition of a trophy fuck, but damn, what a trophy.

TerrificEnigma
07-12-19, 01:56
What makes Velveaux self entitled? I thought she is like 23 years old like forever LOL? I saw VipKimmy (Kimberly Ann VIP) not long ago and she felt entitled (all about the money) so I will not repeat with Kimmy and she was non gfe or at least is now and she sports a ring on wedding finger in her updated pics.I think Kim is married or at least engaged. That might explain the shitty service that others complain about but I haven't seen her recently. The last time I saw her was when she was around 20 years young and service was not bad. There was some nagging but she didn't complain about DFK and BBBJ. She was actually pretty cool with me at the time but, with so many hot women back then, I decided to move on.

Cesism
07-12-19, 11:49

Saw her a few days ago. Definitely a hidden gem. She's, young, hot and worth it. Great menu selection. Message me for details. Definitely will repeat even though her rates are on the high side.

BJojo
07-12-19, 17:26
She has GPS and is completely delusional.She's not worth anything close to that. IMHO she is a 140 to 160 hhr chick at best. For one thing she's closer to a bbw, than a fit bodied, hot co-ed.

TrojanHorsey
07-12-19, 18:34

Saw her a few days ago. Definitely a hidden gem. She's, young, hot and worth it. Great menu selection. Message me for details. Definitely will repeat even though her rates are on the high side.Were you able to get extras from her not mentioned in her menu / rates? Because I was one of the very first ones who tasted her when her account went live on Hx. During our date, I asked her for a price to include BBFS and pics / video. She thought about the price for a minute, I was okay with the amount she came up with, and off to the races we went.

BBFS + 54 minute video in my archives.

WildMan007
07-13-19, 14:48
Were you able to get extras from her not mentioned in her menu / rates? Because I was one of the very first ones who tasted her when her account went live on Hx. During our date, I asked her for a price to include BBFS and pics / video. She thought about the price for a minute, I was okay with the amount she came up with, and off to the races we went.

BBFS + 54 minute video in my archives.Only 19 and got BBFS. Congrats! How about with cream pie?

ElonMusk
07-14-19, 06:40
Were you able to get extras from her not mentioned in her menu / rates? Because I was one of the very first ones who tasted her when her account went live on Hx. During our date, I asked her for a price to include BBFS and pics / video. She thought about the price for a minute, I was okay with the amount she came up with, and off to the races we went.

BBFS + 54 minute video in my archives.Post the video.