PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

PewpHead
10-05-23, 19:09
He uses SA and the girls that currently work for him will refer their friends. He also poaches girls from other bookers by setting up appts with his HX accounts and convinces them to work for him. His recruiting along with all the major bookers on HX has been weak for quite a while now. This is by far his weakest roster since I've been on the site.Facts. All the good Enclave girls are from years ago. Some are still working. Newer girls are very hit & miss.

Juma29
10-06-23, 00:34
Just saw this girl in Anaheim a few days ago and thought I should post about some safety concerns I have.

The session itself was just basic, had to push a little to get her to honor her menu and stop BSing with the up-charges. Nice small but firm body with a butterface and ghetto personality imo.

I got to her hotel like 15 minutes early, a place I've been to many many times, so I know the layout and surroundings pretty well. I decided to park on the side parking lot near some trees to catch a shade as it was getting really warm. I put up my windshield shade which gives me great privacy as my windows are tinted but left my engine running to keep the AC on. Anyways, about 10 minutes till my date time I let her know that I'm parked and wait for the room#. Two maybe three minutes later I see a white work pick-up truck sweeping the parking lot and approaching pretty slowly, I didn't think anything of it then as it just looked like a maintenance truck. Five minutes have passed since I sent the text with no response and all of the sudden I see the same truck approaching again, this time my lizard brain starts sensing something weird is going on. As it is passing right behind my car I make note of the company name and phone number, a roofing company. It is now a minute pass the scheduled time and no response so and I'm considering leaving when I see the same freaking truck making its third loop of the parking lot, this time it literally stops behind my car and just stays there, not really blocking my car but on the opposite side of the lane. I consider leaving the hell out of there but now I'm curious to see what's going on so I wait, I see a guy gets off the truck, a middle aged Hispanic dude, short, kinda fat with really dark complexion and wearing sunglasses and a hat. The creep shamelessly scopes my car and straight up stares without concern as he walks to the other side of his truck bed as to get some cover but still staring in my direction probably waiting for me to step out as soon as I get the room#. At this point I know he is definitely waiting for me to step out and the only thing keeping me feeling safe is knowing that he can't really see me as there's no light coming into my car at all. I wait about a minute after I receive the text and dart off of the parking lot, only to go around the block and come back in through another entrance on the opposite side, meanwhile I send a text letting her know that I'm on my way up so she knows I'm coming in case the creepy dude tells her the guy he thought was her john had left. This time since I know the room# I just park as close to the lobby entrance as I can to blend in with the car and foot traffic. As I'm making my way through the valet dropping area I see the white work truck again, now parked at a distance but I'm confident he doesn't know who I am as I'm pretty much walking along a group of people walking in at the same time.

As mentioned before, the session was pretty meh and I really wanted to see if she knew what was going on with this creep outside her hotel but given her attitude and how the session went I knew that shit could get ugly if I were to bring it up and would also confirm to them that yes, it was me in that car that the creep had spotted, so I decided not to bring it up. As I leave, I'm extremely careful to not be seen, so I take a side exit and again and just try to blend in with everyone going in and out, when I get to my car I just make an exit on the opposite side of where the creep was parked and go on with my day.

When I get home I decide to do some research and see what I can find so I google the company name and phone# I had noted down. I'm able to get the company owner's full name and address, a house in the OC. I go on google maps and yep the same truck can be seen on street view LMAO. I keep digging and find the creep's social media profiles, he has pictures of himself on FB so I confirm is him. His Instagram is open so I look through his following list and followers and find dozens of HX and PD girls including this CookieMonster_11 girl LOL.

Anyways, this confirmed that they do know each other as they are both following one another. But I'm still not sure she necessarily knows what this creep is doing. Just as he could be her booker / pimp / security / BF / sugardaddy, he could also just be a creepy stalker checking out who visits her. Either way is messed up as nothing good can come out of it. I just thought I put this out here so everyone stays safe and remembers to always be on the alert, that has allowed me to stay in the hobby for many years without issues and plan on continuing with my adventures. Happy hunting everyone!

Pineapples1
10-06-23, 16:25
Just saw this girl in Anaheim a few days ago and thought I should post about some safety concerns I have.

The session itself was just basic, had to push a little to get her to honor her menu and stop BSing with the up-charges. Nice small but firm body with a butterface and ghetto personality imo.

I got to her hotel like 15 minutes early, a place I've been to many many times, so I know the layout and surroundings pretty well. I decided to park on the side parking lot near some trees to catch a shade as it was getting really warm. I put up my windshield shade which gives me great privacy as my windows are tinted but left my engine running to keep the AC on. Anyways, about 10 minutes till my date time I let her know that I'm parked and wait for the room#. Two maybe three minutes later I see a white work pick-up truck sweeping the parking lot and approaching pretty slowly, I didn't think anything of it then as it just looked like a maintenance truck. Five minutes have passed since I sent the text with no response and all of the sudden I see the same truck approaching again, this time my lizard brain starts sensing something weird is going on. As it is passing right behind my car I make note of the company name and phone number, a roofing company. It is now a minute pass the scheduled time and no response so and I'm considering leaving when I see the same freaking truck making its third loop of the parking lot, this time it literally stops behind my car and just stays there, not really blocking my car but on the opposite side of the lane. I consider leaving the hell out of there but now I'm curious to see what's going on so I wait, I see a guy gets off the truck, a middle aged Hispanic dude, short, kinda fat with really dark complexion and wearing sunglasses and a hat. The creep shamelessly scopes my car and straight up stares without concern as he walks to the other side of his truck bed as to get some cover but still staring in my direction probably waiting for me to step out as soon as I get the room#. At this point I know he is definitely waiting for me to step out and the only thing keeping me feeling safe is knowing that he can't really see me as there's no light coming into my car at all.I love these stories LOL. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder what dude was trying to do. I would've confronted him the second he started scoping and staring.

Pineapples1
10-06-23, 16:27
He uses SA and the girls that currently work for him will refer their friends. He also poaches girls from other bookers by setting up appts with his HX accounts and convinces them to work for him.

His recruiting along with all the major bookers on HX has been weak for quite a while now. This is by far his weakest roster since I've been on the site.What sort of split is he offering them? I also recall his rosters being much better in the past couple of years but I still don't think there's anyone that comes close still despite the down turn. The man is single handedly carrying that ancient site.

PewpHead
10-06-23, 20:05
What sort of split is he offering them?Mina told me he takes 15%.

BrainLara
10-06-23, 21:09
There is a new-ish booker who works with a LOT of ladies (similar to the Enclave offerings in terms of age, price, etc). Just a few that comes to mind: Kittiiie, AlexandriaVIP, TanyaSandia, CarolinaPereira, BengaliLuvv. The pm's and ad's have a distinctive style, iykyk. I think the man's best days are behind him.

I also recall his rosters being much better in the past couple of years but I still don't think there's anyone that comes close still despite the down turn. The man is single handedly carrying that ancient site.

Awergin1
10-06-23, 23:07
There is a new-ish booker who works with a LOT of ladies (similar to the Enclave offerings in terms of age, price, etc). Just a few that comes to mind: Kittiiie, AlexandriaVIP, TanyaSandia, CarolinaPereira, BengaliLuvv. The pm's and ad's have a distinctive style, iykyk. I think the man's best days are behind him.Have you met with AlexandriaVIP? She looked hot from the pics.

Juma29
10-07-23, 02:01
I love these stories LOL. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder what dude was trying to do. I would've confronted him the second he started scoping and staring.Oh man I got so many stories I can start a newsletter LOL! Like others have said previously, if you know how to network and can do basic research you can have some much fun in this hobby which can also be very entertaining with all the shenanigans and drama that goes with it LOL.

I'm currently debating whether to post this other crazy story with this unhinged chick that has actually been mentioned in this forum not long ago. I kinda just want to do it as a PSA in hopes that the fellow monger involved in the drama is a member of this community and can read it and take the necessary precautions to protect his and his family's privacy. If I have as much information after just one encounter with this girl and a few social media searches, I can only imagine that many other mongers have as much if not more details than what I have.

BJojo
10-07-23, 03:08

I got to her hotel like 15 minutes early, a place I've been to many many times, so I know the layout and surroundings pretty well. I decided to park on the side parking lot near some trees to catch a shade as it was getting really warm. I put up my windshield shade which gives me great privacy as my windows are tinted but left my engine running to keep the AC on. Anyways, about 10 minutes till my date time I let her know that I'm parked and wait for the room#. Two maybe three minutes later I see a white work pick-up truck sweeping the parking lot and approaching pretty slowly, I didn't think anything of it then as it just looked like a maintenance truck. Five minutes have passed since I sent the text with no response and all of the sudden I see the same truck approaching again, this time my lizard brain starts sensing something weird is going on. As it is passing right behind my car I make note of the company name and phone number, a roofing company. It is now a minute pass the scheduled time and no response so and I'm considering leaving when I see the same freaking truck making its third loop of the parking lot, this time it literally stops behind my car and just stays there, not really blocking my car but on the opposite side of the lane. I consider leaving the hell out of there but now I'm curious to see what's going on so I wait, I see a guy gets off the truck, a middle aged Hispanic dude, short, kinda fat with really dark complexion and wearing sunglasses and a hat. The creep shamelessly scopes my car and straight up stares without concern as he walks to the other side of his truck bed as to get some cover but still staring in my direction probably waiting for me to step out as soon as I get the room#. At this point I know he is definitely waiting for me to step out and the only thing keeping me feeling safe is knowing that he can't really see me as there's no light coming into my car at all. I wait about a minute after I receive the text and dart off of the parking lot, only to go around the block and come back in through another entrance on the opposite side, meanwhile I send a text letting her know that I'm on my way up so she knows I'm coming in case the creepy dude tells her the guy he thought was her john had left. This time since I know the room# I just park as close to the lobby entrance as I can to blend in with the car and foot traffic. As I'm making my way through the valet dropping area I see the white work truck again, now parked at a distance but I'm confident he doesn't know who I am as I'm pretty much walking along a group of people walking in at the same time.

As mentioned before, the session was pretty meh and I really wanted to see if she knew what was going on with this creep outside her hotel but given her attitude and how the session went I knew that shit could get ugly if I were to bring it up and would also confirm to them that yes, it was me in that car that the creep had spotted, so I decided not to bring it up. As I leave, I'm extremely careful to not be seen, so I take a side exit and again and just try to blend in with everyone going in and out, when I get to my car I just make an exit on the opposite side of where the creep was parked and go on with my day.

When I get home I decide to do some research and see what I can find so I google the company name and phone# I had noted down. I'm able to get the company owner's full name and address, a house in the OC. I go on google maps and yep the same truck can be seen on street view LMAO. I keep digging and find the creep's social media profiles, he has pictures of himself on FB so I confirm is him. His Instagram is open so I look through his following list and followers and find dozens of HX and PD girls including this CookieMonster_11 girl LOL.

Anyways, this confirmed that they do know each other as they are both following one another. But I'm still not sure she necessarily knows what this creep is doing. Just as he could be her booker / pimp / security / BF / sugardaddy, he could also just be a creepy stalker checking out who visits her. Either way is messed up as nothing good can come out of it. I just thought I put this out here so everyone stays safe and remembers to always be on the alert, that has allowed me to stay in the hobby for many years without issues and plan on continuing with my adventures. Happy hunting everyone!Cookie is a fraud, and a waste of time. I'm not sure why guys waste time with her, she does not rate back, states that she hates hx, responds to messages two weeks later, etc. But yet she still posts on the site.

CantThinkOf1
10-07-23, 06:15
Have you met with AlexandriaVIP? She looked hot from the pics.AlexandriaVIP = SophieGreene from Enclave.

HoeWhisperer
10-07-23, 14:30
AlexandriaVIP = SophieGreene from Enclave.I thought that was her. Those tits are hard to mistake. She did post on her IG that "people" were making fake accounts of her but I'd bet it's just damage control. Probably had some people in her personal life that found out what she's doing.

CaptCaveman99
10-07-23, 14:58
She got white girl with black girl vibes. When I saw her she had full braided hair. She has a nice petite tight body with a nice booty. I really wasn't into the head braids otherwise I think she'd be muuuch hotter. Still had a good time.Sophie's braided hair looked like a wig when I saw her.

Juma29
10-09-23, 02:23

I got to her hotel like 15 minutes early, a place I've been to many many times, so I know the layout and surroundings pretty well. I decided to park on the side parking lot near some trees to catch a shade as it was getting really warm. I put up my windshield shade which gives me great privacy as my windows are tinted but left my engine running to keep the AC on. Anyways, about 10 minutes till my date time I let her know that I'm parked and wait for the room#.I've been getting PMs asking who this creep is but I'm obviously not going to post it here as it would get me banned. However, if you really want to find out and don't mind doing some detective work, I'll tell why'all where to look. If you already know Cookiemonster's Insta you're 95% there as she doesn't follow more than 20 or 30 accounts, the creep's being one of them. If you don't know Cookiemonster's insta, don't sweat it as she's very easy to find. She is friends / roommates with none other than the famous SunkissedKayla, yeah I know small world right LOL! There's plenty of photos, some of them from their recent trip to Hawaii. You find those photos, you find cookie, you find cookie you find the creep. Stay safe why'all!

Juma29
10-09-23, 02:58
Looks - 7 - Young nerdy look with glasses that she never took off. Said she had just woken up from a nap so she didn't look "fresh" but also didn't get any smells. Based on her looks I thought she had great potential.

Attitude - 5. 5 - extremely quite, uninterested, very inexperienced or she doesn't really want to do this type of work at all.

Service - 6 - No DFK or kissing at all, no daty, no fiv even though it was all advertised. Her excuses were all pretty bizarre I don't even remember them tbh. BBBJ was bad but kinda good if that makes sense, like it was bad because you can tell she didn't know what she was doing but that kinda made it good as it tells you she is new to it LOL.

Fee. On the higher end for an Enclave girl at 240/340, definitely not worth it in my opinion, considering other options even within the Enclave group.

Repeat. No repeat for me.

Caker49
10-11-23, 05:16
Looks - 7 - Young nerdy look with glasses that she never took off. Said she had just woken up from a nap so she didn't look "fresh" but also didn't get any smells. Based on her looks I thought she had great potential.

Attitude - 5. 5 - extremely quite, uninterested, very inexperienced or she doesn't really want to do this type of work at all.

Service - 6 - No DFK or kissing at all, no daty, no fiv even though it was all advertised. Her excuses were all pretty bizarre I don't even remember them tbh. BBBJ was bad but kinda good if that makes sense, like it was bad because you can tell she didn't know what she was doing but that kinda made it good as it tells you she is new to it LOL.

Fee. On the higher end for an Enclave girl at 240/340, definitely not worth it in my opinion, considering other options even within the Enclave group.

Repeat. No repeat for me.Her photos shows she has some nice tits. Not worth the admission?

HeadHunter1969
10-11-23, 20:12
Hey fellas! I've been organizing weekday afternoon gangbangs for the past several months and I'm looking for some fresh faces and pussys! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Free admission to anyone who refers me a winner! LOL.

We usually have between 8-10 guys and the girl walks with between 700 and 1000. All they do is show up, I cover all costs and coordination. Also, we party between check out and check-in for most hotels so the girl can make a little $$ on travel days while she waits to check-in! HMU with questions or suggestions: nyne for nyne tree X won too oh oh X.

-HH69.

BigBear818
10-12-23, 16:05

Anyways, this confirmed that they do know each other as they are both following one another. But I'm still not sure she necessarily knows what this creep is doing. Just as he could be her booker / pimp / security / BF / sugardaddy, he could also just be a creepy stalker checking out who visits her. Either way is messed up as nothing good can come out of it. I just thought I put this out here so everyone stays safe and remembers to always be on the alert, that has allowed me to stay in the hobby for many years without issues and plan on continuing with my adventures. Happy hunting everyone!What's the name of the creeps roofing company?

JollyJohnRoger
10-16-23, 02:00
It's funny you've seen the girls I haven't. I've seen ShelbyJames, LeahBelle, KylieMaris, and SaraSmile. Every single one of them was good, and would recommend.

ShelbyJames was a hot blonde cheerleader type, natural tits & huge ass. She twerked on me in doggy and I came fast.

LeahBelle kinda sorta looks like Brittney White. 10/10 tits, amazing body, nice ass. She's the hottest to me personally. I've been trying to see her again but she hasn't been working. I rarely repeat with girls, but I 100% want to with her.

KylieMaris looks like Katie Holmes crossed with Drew Barrymore, cute face, natural tits & full ass. PSE BBBJ. It's actually incredibly rare for any girl to be able to make me cum with her mouth. Only a handful of women have ever done it. KylieMaris did it, and I made her work very hard for it too.

SaraSmile looks like a light skinned Hispanic Anne Hathaway. Amazing curvy body, soo cute.

Facts. All the good Enclave girls are from years ago. Some are still working. Newer girls are very hit & miss.Three years ago, Rob's girls were hot, cute, and knew what they were doing in terms of service. Now, they don't have the same hotness, pics are old / air brushed, and the.

Real girl weighs 20 to 30 pounds more than described. 5 ft 2 in, 100 pounds is wayyy different from 135 or 140 pounds.

The place is dirty. Like really dirty. The girls are pressed to move super-fast, and the girls are actually afraid of Rob.

So many of them give me the low-down that he's mean to them, as well as fucking rude to clients.

I've been sampling his selection for 4 years, and can say that it went from 5 stars to 2.5 in the last few months. Went from.

Him being pretty chill to being quite abrupt and an all around jerk.

Latest drama is that one girl physically threatened another girl over "missing money."

Not sure how long this show will continue. Sad, but all good things come to their logical end.

TheZorak
10-16-23, 23:03
Three years ago, Rob's girls were hot, cute, and knew what they were doing in terms of service. Now, they don't have the same hotness, pics are old / air brushed, and the.

Real girl weighs 20 to 30 pounds more than described. 5 ft 2 in, 100 pounds is wayyy different from 135 or 140 pounds.

The place is dirty. Like really dirty. The girls are pressed to move super-fast, and the girls are actually afraid of Rob.

So many of them give me the low-down that he's mean to them, as well as fucking rude to clients.

I've been sampling his selection for 4 years, and can say that it went from 5 stars to 2.5 in the last few months. Went from.

Him being pretty chill to being quite abrupt and an all around jerk.

Latest drama is that one girl physically threatened another girl over "missing money."

Not sure how long this show will continue. Sad, but all good things come to their logical end.Hmm. I haven't had any issues. Most of the recent girls are flat, so no interest or visits from me there. I've never seen any messes there either. Opinions on this forum are always so mixed.

StormXX7
10-17-23, 00:56
I have hx. Can someone explain to me how to contact the enclave crew or booker. Where do I see the line up LOL.

Octangle
10-18-23, 10:42
YMMV but I've personally have never had any problems with the Enclave crew and booker. And I also still find most of the selection to be very good in terms of look and especially service and attitude.

But it seems like every few weeks there's people on here waxing poetic about a mystical time 5-10 years ago when everything was better.

JollyJohnRoger
10-19-23, 00:11
YMMV but I've personally have never had any problems with the Enclave crew and booker. And I also still find most of the selection to be very good in terms of look and especially service and attitude.

But it seems like every few weeks there's people on here waxing poetic about a mystical time 5-10 years ago when everything was better.I don't know about 5 years ago. I just came across them right around COVID, and the girls were amazing.

Up till 6 months ago, it was 70% pretty good in terms of service, cuteness, and body.

Recently, the girls are a lot bigger than pictures suggest, and most of all, the place is seriously dirty.

Shower is pretty disgusting. More than one monger has commented about piles of towels.

The girls volunteer the details on their drama, no prompting from me.

Just called out that Rob has a definite change in attitude. Not sure what's up with that.

HapaBoy86
10-19-23, 17:20
I have hx. Can someone explain to me how to contact the enclave crew or booker. Where do I see the line up LOL.There individual girls with a hx account run by a booker.

Enclave was given the name due the location where they host out of.

MaxMonster
10-20-23, 02:16
Anyone have the latest on her? Slated to see her Saturday. Last I see anything is from 2020. Thanks in advanced.

MR Nimbus
10-24-23, 16:51
I was originally set to mingle with Mayapapaya with scheduled time this morning, we'll La Di freaking Dah no response when I texted her 30 mins before our meet and greet. Still have not gotten a text. Lame cause I have the hots for her she reminds me of a Latina version of Olivia munn and similar to Ann Marie rios the porn star.

Plan B of attack.

I see tiny amber is docked and ready to be cocked, intriguing notes on this one has me feeling tingly. But torn between her and AliyahDreams. But from my study's it seems she would just be another simplybetty hood rat type.

I get a time slot and I'm heading out, she's hosting out of a Hotel near the Mickey D's. Has been said she isn't hosting out of the typical enclave spot for whatever reason I don't know.

Door opens and I immediately thought it was sarablueeyes I almost walked out. Upon inspection it's not her but her face they could be doppelgängers amber looks like a more run down version though. No make up on dark around the eyes very cold demeanor upon entering seemed like she didn't want to be there.

I wash up and come out to her naked on the bed already, I get on the bed I grop cause at this point I'm all in so I'm just got to pound away get my release and bounce.

Subpar BJ I've had worse at least she didn't grade my meat with her teeth. Tiny handful tits, but a decent booty that has some jingle only thing she has going for her. After few minutes of BJ not so much engaging she sorta ask in a rude tone are you ready yet?

Playing it cool I sigh and say yes I lay her on back for standing mish, than turned her on her side, from there bent her over and pounded in doggy.

After words I talked to her for a little bit trying to break the ice that's still frozen since I walked in. She's warming up mentioned she's from Texas. She is very young I wouldn't be surprised if she's like 19 no surprise why some folks take to that liking. I'm not here to bash on somebody's wants or likes but I felt totally let down. She seemed like a run away white hood rat another one in the batch.

I thought Sara blue eyes was ok but still just didn't earn my gold star.

Final 5/10.

Repeat- most definitely not.

As of right now white providers that earn my stars are, Chelserayne, savannah_keyes, cottonkandi.

SCJohn
10-24-23, 18:01
I was originally set to mingle with Mayapapaya with scheduled time this morning, we'll La Di freaking Dah no response when I texted her 30 mins before our meet and greet. Still have not gotten a text. Lame cause I have the hots for her she reminds me of a Latina version of Olivia munn and similar to Ann Marie rios the porn star.

Plan B of attack.

I see tiny amber is docked and ready to be cocked, intriguing notes on this one has me feeling tingly. But torn between her and AliyahDreams. But from my study's it seems she would just be another simplybetty hood rat type.

I get a time slot and I'm heading out, she's hosting out of a Hotel near the Mickey D's. Has been said she isn't hosting out of the typical enclave spot for whatever reason I don't know.

Door opens and I immediately thought it was sarablueeyes I almost walked out. Upon inspection it's not her but her face they could be doppelgngers amber looks like a more run down version though. No make up on dark around the eyes very cold demeanor upon entering seemed like she didn't want to be there.

I wash up and come out to her naked on the bed already, I get on the bed I grop cause at this point I'm all in so I'm just got to pound away get my release and bounce.

Subpar BJ I've had worse at least she didn't grade my meat with her teeth. Tiny handful tits, but a decent booty that has some jingle only thing she has going for her. After few minutes of BJ not so much engaging she sorta ask in a rude tone are you ready yet?

Playing it cool I sigh and say yes I lay her on back for standing mish, than turned her on her side, from there bent her over and pounded in doggy.

After words I talked to her for a little bit trying to break the ice that's still frozen since I walked in. She's warming up mentioned she's from Texas. She is very young I wouldn't be surprised if she's like 19 no surprise why some folks take to that liking. I'm not here to bash on somebody's wants or likes but I felt totally let down. She seemed like a run away white hood rat another one in the batch.

I thought Sara blue eyes was ok but still just didn't earn my gold star.

Final 5/10.

Repeat- most definitely not.

As of right now white providers that earn my stars are, Chelserayne, savannah_keyes, cottonkandi.Great writeup. Thanks for the info. That's a shame, her pics look enticing. It's a real boner killer when she has no personality.

Mac Eat Bright
10-27-23, 02:22
As of right now white providers that earn my stars are, Chelserayne, savannah_keyes, cottonkandi.Here is the scenario for the crazy reality nowadays, there are no more new or young white providers for the site. Probably website like pd works better for them, or they can get more from just selling their feet pics in of. For some simps in the bar even tips tho bikini bartenders over hundreds without any touching.

ReDtoLaunch
10-27-23, 17:27
Any info on junko of stunningasian on Hx?

SkankHunt 42
10-28-23, 13:55
I have hx. Can someone explain to me how to contact the enclave crew or booker. Where do I see the line up LOL.Enclave girls are pretty easy to spot. The booker usually pays extra for to put them at the top in the "prominent classified" section. They all have names that are two parts and the titles are all very similar. Here are some examples:

CindyTan Pretty Petite Cindy's in Irvine BY JWA private location Now.

JesikaRose Pretty Petite Jesika's in Buena Park Now.

When you message the booker, he / she always has the same response. There may also be more than one booker.

Pics are often very misleading. And very often the race is portrayed as more white.

Enclave is the unofficial name because a lot of their locations are in a housing complex called enclave.

At least for me, they have been very hit or miss. And the hits are few and far between and not as impactful.

There are definitely other booker / orgs that I prefer but depends on which girls are there. Some girls bounce between different bookers / orgs.

QuikTurtle69
10-29-23, 12:32
Any info on junko of stunningasian on Hx?You'll probably get better info in one of the Asian threads.

BJojo
11-02-23, 01:50
Anybody got information on this chick. She seem to be a big flake and very sporadic on HX. I assume the drug use (snif, and / or inject) is a higher priority.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/wild-pussy-cat

Lakers02
11-02-23, 07:35
Anybody got information on this chick. She seem to be a big flake and very sporadic on HX. I assume the drug use (snif, and / or inject) is a higher priority.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/wild-pussy-catI can't speak for her typical punctuality but she did not flake on me.

She was 7. 5/10 looks and 11/10 service-wise. Fucked the shit out of me. And before I seshed with her I never knew what ghetto-types meant by "thick". Thick always just meant obese, based on where I saw the label used. This girl is thick. She has a disproportionately small waist to everything below it. And she's amazing.

Do not hesitate.

Ace McNasty
11-02-23, 11:14
When a girl asks for papers or have you been tested?

It mean a STD test usually a full panel.

I go to Cutting Edge in Sherman Oaks but there are other places.Been using the same online service for the last 8 years. I get tested roughly every 4 months. The 10 panel test runs anywhere between $130-180, but sometimes they run specials. My advice? Don't even bother with the RNA panel quick HIV turn around, which adds at least $150 to the cost. The regular turn around is so fast anyway, and if you really caught the dreaded virus from a provider, is 24-48 hours going to make much difference?

Best part about this online service is you have access to hundreds and hundreds of testing sites, usually Quest Diagnostics. Just punch in your zip code and choose the lab. Fasting the night before, I go in first thing in the morning usually on my way to an early outbound flight out of SNA, ONT or LAX. After the test, I go to McD and get my usual breakfast of iced coffee and 2 cups of oatmeal that I am addicted to. Worst part is holding your pee after you wake up. Sucking out 4 vials of blood ain't no biggie.

I am so OCD about documenting my mongering that on my way out the lab I always take out my phone and take a picture of my arm Band-Aid LOL. Below are the 3 pics I took for 2023, the most recent one was mid-October. I now have 25 pics like these in my archives. So how many of you have 25 pricks in your arm and 25 print outs of 10 panel STD testing?

Yeah that's what I thought. Try not to compare yourselves with me. Not going to happen. I am a diff kind of monger. You know how much I have spent on testing over the years? Do the math.

BJojo
11-02-23, 12:51
I can't speak for her typical punctuality but she did not flake on me.

She was 7. 5/10 looks and 11/10 service-wise. Fucked the shit out of me. And before I seshed with her I never knew what ghetto-types meant by "thick". Thick always just meant obese, based on where I saw the label used. This girl is thick. She has a disproportionately small waist to everything below it. And she's amazing.

Do not hesitate.I got to ask what do you mean by "ghetto types"? I'm really interested in your response!

GimmeMoreHead
11-02-23, 15:29
I can't speak for her typical punctuality but she did not flake on me.

Do not hesitate.Lakers02 is spot on. Wild-pussy-cat is very curvy. The good kind of curvy. Her BBBJ is solid. Very sloppy BBBJ, loves to deep throat and face fuck and she's tall in the 5'9 range. Standing doggy is amazing with her. She can take it long and hard. She got me so hard with the crazy good BBBJ that I pounded her standing doggy and lazy doggy for non stop 30 minutes. She let me pull her in standing doggy and I pounded her hard. Really got into it, throws it back and we had a great rhythm going. Amazing View. Ass was betteratter in person, which is a good thing for me. She didn't flake on me but I've only seen her once.

ZzzBoy14
11-02-23, 21:41
Amoura's rate is 260/360 now, and her ad was up all day long instead of gone in one hour. Is she worth that ticket? Does she allow 2 pop in 1 hour? That would be much more worth it than 1 pop for 260. Thanks.

Chaplin8
11-05-23, 23:03
Amoura's rate is 260/360 now, and her ad was up all day long instead of gone in one hour. Is she worth that ticket? Does she allow 2 pop in 1 hour? That would be much more worth it than 1 pop for 260. Thanks.Yes and yes. She's a true GFE. Gives head like a pornstar. Services the whole hour. If you can get 5 pops in that hour, she'll oblige you.

Novi15
11-06-23, 15:15
Enclave girls are pretty easy to spot. The booker usually pays extra for to put them at the top in the "prominent classified" section. They all have names that are two parts and the titles are all very similar. Here are some examples:

CindyTan Pretty Petite Cindy's in Irvine BY JWA private location Now.

JesikaRose Pretty Petite Jesika's in Buena Park Now.

When you message the booker, he / she always has the same response. There may also be more than one booker.

Pics are often very misleading. And very often the race is portrayed as more white.

Enclave is the unofficial name because a lot of their locations are in a housing complex called enclave.

At least for me, they have been very hit or miss. And the hits are few and far between and not as impactful.

There are definitely other booker / orgs that I prefer but depends on which girls are there. Some girls bounce between different bookers / orgs.Seems like Enclave, while inconsistent at times, has the best spinner talent for the best $.

From what I remember, 1 hr / MSOG was about 320. Things may have changed, but you can only get a asian spinner for that. Most don't speak English as well.

Girls like Amoura, PriyaPalacio, Aria all stand out and are probably way, way more on sites like PD.

Am I missing out on other agencies?

MR Nimbus
11-06-23, 15:24

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/wild-pussy-cathttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/wild-pussy-cat

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vynndella.Xo- EX handle.

Weird intel I got from two Mongs through PM. One of them usually gives me decent info from past pm's I've gotten from him. This time he copied and pasted exactly what some other mong has sent me. Both rated her they seen her but the info they sent me said she was a flake and time stacker and that they never even met her. Ok well then why in the hell did you give her a positive rating showing you seen her? Make it make since please. GimmeMH gives out positive info because I have met the same girls and experienced exactly what he says, his words are genuine. I finally decided to take the plunge with her.

I get something set up for mid day with her. She mentioned she'll text me little bit before hand to double confirm out hang out. 5 minutes after our said time I'm near the hosting area she mentioned as this is a popular spot for these girls. Near by I text her she responds back kinda in a bind I finally get the exact hotel, I park she ask my eta I tell her I'm parked and she sends room number. From that time it was maybe 15 minutes or so after our said appt time. So maybe for some that seems like she's lagging or being flaky as I've encountered with others with out a booker have to have some patience and it does go along way, so go in with this in mind with this one.

I tell her I'm on my way up, I'm about to walk through the entrance I noticed I forgot something so I head back which I parked next door, I get what I need and head back she sent me a text asking were I'm at. I mentioned I had to run back to my vehicle and that I'm in the elevator coming up. She responded back umm that's a bit sus I don't know about this. LOL I knock on her door she lets me and immediately asked if I was a cop or agent. I'll go back to this incident in a bit.

Upon first inspection she's looks great, she's got make up on and some like loose fittings satin top and booty shorts on, her face is attractive to me and her body just looks awesome! She could easily been suspected of playing volleyball, soccer, softball type. Curvy but like in a sport related way but not fat or super tonned. I shower up and I'm noticing her personality and lingo she has some female hip hop on. This now reminds me of what somebody mentioned ghetto type?? Cause she has like that bad ***** / street talk. Doesn't really bother me so I go in her room and she's messing around with the closet door it's off the track or something. She turned the room into a legit bedroom like you walk from being in motel type space into like somebody's bedroom in there house, she has a blue lights setup and banners and stuff, I noticed she's into zodiac constellations and healing crystals and the moon. In which I wear some crystals that I would mention later.

So I'm laying down on the bed and she sorta Jumps on me and is grinding on me, she's legit biting my ears and like neck and chest and I'm feeling up on her nice ass she's telling me to smack it. She than says I think I should get naked I say yes I agree. She declothes into her thong and man this when I can see her body and her nice tits and she can feel my super hard cock during this she ask want me to suck on it?? Ohh yes please. Wow she starts going to town and her body is side ways I can she her ass in the mirror as I'm smacking it and I peel off her thong and start playing with her pussy. I'm literally moaning cause she is blowing me way to damn good I noticed either she was sucking on my dick head or had her throat grabbing my dick head damn it felt good, when a girl gets me to moan damn that's some good shit. I thinking I want to 69 but before I get a sniff test and I noticed a little stench nothing crazy but I decided not to lick her up. She starts to grab the condom I stand up on the side of the bed. I tell her put the condom down keep sucking, she proceeds this time I begin face fucking her and letting her just throat me up. I than grab the condom she's like fuck me doggy. I tell her no get in your back and she just continues into doggy position says fuck me babe. So either I was going past my time or she just really wanted to be fvk in doggy, doggy Is my kryptonite I try to do this last for my grand release cause a gorgeous ass bouncing on my dick 10-15 minutes tops for me specially if I haven't jerked off or fvk day before or so I'm way to sensitive. She actually almost had me at the BJ which she mentioned did you just cum which I felt some pre splurge I played it off ohh no no LOL.

Upon entry I noticed since I didn't go to town on that box she was only slightly wet, I drooled onto my dick and her B hole area as it slide down onto my shaft I pumped a few than pulled out and rub her clit and kitty with my dick head than proceeded back in. Pumping and her giving back I felt her start getting extremely wet. Pause during this time the song WAP was on right moment at the right time. I staring down and I can just hear how wet she is, I noticed she creaming pretty good she keeps telling me to smack her ass and fuck her and is that all I got. She's a got damn lioness pouncing and weakening her prey which was me. I almost pulled out to show her how much she's creaming on me but the moment was too much. I intentionally wanted her to finish me off with her mouth and I'll explode on her tits but the kitty had me grip on her control and I finished than fell into prone bone as she kept throwing her ass up milking me dry.

I hop in the shower rinse off all the pussy juice and cum off my balls and groin area. I get out start talking about crystals and show her mine she immediately changes tone and began opening up to me like that bad ***** personality just vanished. I mentioned Hx and she thought I seen her post on mega in which the whole cop thing got brought up she didn't realize after our conversation I was from hx in which I did mentioned right off the bat my handle.

Definitely top BJ for me and natural booty specially for being a white chick. She has a special and to me it's a damn good one not to pass up. Next time I'd hope to explore her a bit more and get in some different positions just imagining her in reverse CG or her riding and looking at her juicy ass in the mirror fffffffcck!

This one is not for the faint of heart like I mentioned she's a lioness and wants it rough! She will bite you! And give patience she's green in this hobby.

JollyJohnRoger
11-06-23, 17:31

Repeat. No repeat for me.With her, your destiny is to be disappointed.

Hot, but nerdy, no personality, just like she woke up, every time I've seen her.

She is super pretty and hot when made up and awake, but I think that's for the runway (from her socials.).

Lots of possibilities, but I'm not repeating.

James D 2004
11-06-23, 18:14
With her, your destiny is to be disappointed.

Hot, but nerdy, no personality, just like she woke up, every time I've seen her.

She is super pretty and hot when made up and awake, but I think that's for the runway (from her socials.).

Lots of possibilities, but I'm not repeating.That's the recent pattern I've observed. Did it ever come to your mind that she really came for the session after working all night all day? Don't even seem to be awake. I had one always redo her makeup when I was taking a shower. Another one don't bother. Black eye circles. Whether they have the skill or not, they don't know what they are doing, like being on something. Don't seem to remember you and repeat questions. I had different girls who didn't answer the door like fallen asleep.

Punter3
11-08-23, 19:33
Seems like Enclave, while inconsistent at times, has the best spinner talent for the best $.

From what I remember, 1 hr / MSOG was about 320. Things may have changed, but you can only get a asian spinner for that. Most don't speak English as well.

Girls like Amoura, PriyaPalacio, Aria all stand out and are probably way, way more on sites like PD.

Am I missing out on other agencies?The Flower / Baby crew has spinners as well and are comparably priced. LucySprings, Evie99, SabrinaValentine, AuroraLovesYou, etc.

Pineapples1
11-08-23, 22:13
The Flower / Baby crew has spinners as well and are comparably priced. LucySprings, Evie99, SabrinaValentine, AuroraLovesYou, etc.In what universe is LucySprings a spinner?

DogTown997
11-08-23, 22:25
The Flower / Baby crew has spinners as well and are comparably priced. LucySprings, Evie99, SabrinaValentine, AuroraLovesYou, etc.Speaking of former Flower crew spinners, this one really blew up & is now a Pawg https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Calabasas/TheBrookebaby.

Ace McNasty
11-10-23, 12:14
Speaking of former Flower crew spinners, this one really blew up & is now a Pawg

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Calabasas/TheBrookebaby.PAWG is a politically correct way of putting it mildly. She really blew up, my guess is about 40 lbs. That is why I stopped seeing her.

I am one of her very first clients on Hx, and saw her a few times. Hard to believe but she was one of the smallest girls on Hx when she first joined a couple of months before the pandemic in 2020. She let me do anything and everything I wanted except BBFS. You can compare what she looked like when I was banging her versus the November 2023 pics she uploaded on her PD account. I don't think she will return to Hx again, because her rates are now GPS. Charging by the pound, eh?

I hate when sex workers let themselves go. If a monger like me can stay the same ht and wt for the last 9 years, why can't a chick who uses her body to make money?

BeeHive5
11-10-23, 22:02
She looks super hot. Anyone have experiences with her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Camila_P

James D 2004
11-11-23, 15:03
Amoura's rate is 260/360 now, and her ad was up all day long instead of gone in one hour. Is she worth that ticket? Does she allow 2 pop in 1 hour? That would be much more worth it than 1 pop for 260. Thanks.The 2018 Amoura? She has to be good to last that long.

James D 2004
11-11-23, 22:30
Amoura's rate is 260/360 now, and her ad was up all day long instead of gone in one hour. Is she worth that ticket? Does she allow 2 pop in 1 hour? That would be much more worth it than 1 pop for 260. Thanks.The 2018 Amoura?

XCoreFlyUp2021
11-13-23, 03:01
This tattoo weird hair girl got knocked up. Booked a Saturday night with her and didn't get the confirm text book.

All good for me, banging pregnant girl isn't my thing.

Though, wish I had try her before the pregnancy. I dig her look.

SuelyBrah
11-14-23, 06:21
This tattoo weird hair girl got knocked up. Booked a Saturday night with her and didn't get the confirm text book.

All good for me, banging pregnant girl isn't my thing.

Though, wish I had try her before the pregnancy. I dig her look.That girl looks washed up and ghetto to me. I pm'd her for the rates out of curiosity and it was definitely not worth it. And now she got preg? Improbable turned into impossible.

Ace McNasty
11-17-23, 12:11
Over the years, I have banged about 2 dozen of the girls inside that famous apartment. Some have already come and gone, some still posting ads, some have switched over to indie or a diff booker.

Since each post limits you to 10 pics only, it was very difficult to choose who my Top 10 Enclave girls are. So I pick these 10 hotties in no particular order.

JesikaRose. SimplyBetty. KylieMaris. KendellWells. CindyTan. FerrisBee. MylaMinx. AriaAngel. DarleneHall. KristaMay. LaylaLarson.

Well I cheated a bit since Kendell and Kylie are together in a pic to represent the doubles I did with them. So I guess 11 and not 10 ha ha ha.

So who are your Top Enclave girls?

PayPalMakesMon
11-17-23, 13:10
Over the years, I have banged about 2 dozen of the girls inside that famous apartment. Some have already come and gone, some still posting ads, some have switched over to indie or a diff booker.

Since each post limits you to 10 pics only, it was very difficult to choose who my Top 10 Enclave girls are. So I pick these 10 hotties in no particular order.

JesikaRose. SimplyBetty. KylieMaris. KendellWells. CindyTan. FerrisBee. MylaMinx. AriaAngel. DarleneHall. KristaMay. LaylaLarson.

Well I cheated a bit since Kendell and Kylie are together in a pic to represent the doubles I did with them. So I guess 11 and not 10 ha ha ha.

So who are your Top Enclave girls?1. Kylie.

2. Aria.

3. Tammierey.

What are your thoughts of sarasmile?

AssusPrime
11-17-23, 17:42
LaylaLarson. She was so hot. Only got to bang her twice. So sad. Her body was amazing and face was very pretty. On her knees in front of that mirror and blowing in her mouth. Good times.

Kylie was like a pornstar sucking the bone. The last time I saw her she was riding me and I said I wanted to blast down her throat and she literally jumped off and began to dt like crazy. I blasted and she choked. Some of my dna spilled out her mouth she just let it sit there on her juicy breast. Didn't even wipe it off when we went for round 2. Great memory.

Do any of these girls do anal?

So who are your Top Enclave girls?

Lemme Hit
11-17-23, 18:39
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/wild-pussy-cat
What was the damage for your visit?

PewpHead
11-17-23, 18:48
So who are your Top Enclave girls?ShelbyJames (9), LeahBelle (10), KylieMaris (9), SaraSmile (9. 5), FaithSummers (8), MaddieShines (9.5), TinyNaomi (7.5), EmmaDream (8), CindyTan (9), SophieGreene (8.5), & AliyahDreams (8).

Saw them in that order. Reviewed them, look at my post history.

BJojo
11-18-23, 14:12
What was the damage for your visit?When I saw her she was 200 hhr or so. Good luck this one. She is flaky as a.

Motherf.

KammyMike
11-18-23, 23:28
HX: Cherry95, I texted her no pm and she replied. She's in her 30 ish Vietnamese gal with B's and clean shaven. Full back tat and under the B's.

200/1 hr /1 pop / jaccuzi shower together / CBJ & cfs and massage all for 2 benji's.

Glad I tofft because her services was amazing non rush. CBJ preview in the jaccuzi.

Only downside is she doesn't see Vietnamese guys.

SuelyBrah
11-19-23, 16:37
When I saw her she was 200 hhr or so. Good luck this one. She is flaky as a.

Motherf.Yup true words. She's response soo sporadically.

BJojo
11-19-23, 17:28
Yup true words. She's response soo sporadically.Sporadic at best bro' . In her case, the priority is not the game / clients, it's more about ingesting recreational substances. So by the time she comes down she 'll follow-up 3 weeks later. WOW!!

She should pursue another career path.

BJojo
11-19-23, 17:38
Yup true words. She's response soo sporadically.Sporadic at best bro' . In her case, the priority is not the game / clients, it's more about ingesting recreational substances. So by the time she comes down she 'll follow-up 3 weeks later. WOW!!

She should pursue another career path, and do us hobbyist a solid.

LngTimeMongr
11-19-23, 18:29

So who are your Top Enclave girls?How do I get the info on the enclave girls.

CaptCaveman99
11-19-23, 19:37
How do I get the info on the enclave girls.1) On Humaniplex, 2) buy FX points (the most important part), 3) message the girls when they post an ad. Done. It's simple enough but I'm surprised how many guys make it more complicated than it has to be.

JohnBlaze36
11-20-23, 18:19
PAWG is a politically correct way of putting it mildly. She really blew up, my guess is about 40 lbs. That is why I stopped seeing her.

I am one of her very first clients on Hx, and saw her a few times. Hard to believe but she was one of the smallest girls on Hx when she first joined a couple of months before the pandemic in 2020. She let me do anything and everything I wanted except BBFS. You can compare what she looked like when I was banging her versus the November 2023 pics she uploaded on her PD account. I don't think she will return to Hx again, because her rates are now GPS. Charging by the pound, eh?

I hate when sex workers let themselves go. If a monger like me can stay the same ht and wt for the last 9 years, why can't a chick who uses her body to make money?Speak for yourself. I don't even mind the weight gain. Nothing worse than hitting bony girls from the back and their tail bone is fucking up your pelvis. Most of them can't take dick either. Gimmie a well put together brickhouse all day every day. Only petite chic off Hx who could take a good pounding was Amberfoxxx. But still didn't enjoy it much cause hitting from the back was painful as hell. You can really only fuck bony GIRLS missionary cause any other position feels like you're fucking a coffee table.

GirlExplorer
11-24-23, 22:42
The 2018 Amoura?Yes it's the same Amoura.

Ace McNasty
11-25-23, 12:26
Do any of these girls do anal?What is up with all these anal requests? No, I don't know if the Enclave girls take it up the ass because I don't travel down the Hershey Highway. The last time I had anal was with a super hot skinny light skinned ebony and SHE requested it. I was happy pounding her tight sweet pussy during doggie and she said put it in my ass, I want to cum. Apparently this is the only way she can, not through vaginal sex or even DATY.

I am sure some Enclave girls speak Greek, but I would not be the source of that intel. I am a 100% pussy guy. I love the look, the smell, the taste, and the sensation of pussy.

Besides, when you are smashing the tight kitty of a hot white girl stripper like Jessica below, how can anyone even think of Uranus? You are already inside her Venus!

JackOfClubs
11-25-23, 13:00
What is up with all these anal requests? No, I don't know if the Enclave girls take it up the ass because I don't travel down the Hershey Highway. The last time I had anal was with a super hot skinny light skinned ebony and SHE requested it. I was happy pounding her tight sweet pussy during doggie and she said put it in my ass, I want to cum. Apparently this is the only way she can, not through vaginal sex or even DATY.

I am sure some Enclave girls speak Greek, but I would not be the source of that intel. I am a 100% pussy guy. I love the look, the smell, the taste, and the sensation of pussy.

Besides, when you are smashing the tight kitty of a hot white girl stripper like Jessica below, how can anyone even think of Uranus? You are already inside her Venus!Agree! Anal way overated!

James D 2004
11-25-23, 19:18
Agree! Anal way overated!When I was younger we only had no-touch dancers advertising on the OC Registrar. There was the Internet but they always charge double. Mostly ripoff but you can always get a handjob with a beautiful girl or much worse. Not all experiences are bad. I had a thick dancer who stopped from starting to dance by me thinking of the horrifying scenario when she moved. I was on top of her camel sliding like climbing on a camel. I was having so much fun that she suddenly turned her head and asked if I was trying to fuck her back door. I know the rules and said no. Then I went on my merry ways until I released on her.

Another school girl like she just came off a greyhound with a backpack. She asked for the money for sex, and threw the bills around the room so I would not be able to pick up all quickly. Then she asked for a condom because they were not allowed to carry one. I said I had none so we went bareback. Couldn't find her again.

A 19-year-old girl who has an average face and average body but so are many sexy strippers. She was indeed sexy when naked. But without warning, she posed in a doggy position with her ass pointing at me. I didn't know what she was doing. Being Indian, she was showing me her culture. She reversed gear into me. I was horrified and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again I opened a new door in my life. It's beautiful. You can tell the difference from a 19-year-old girl to a 29-year-old girl or 39. It's so tight that it's not going to get wet from the inside out. I kissed and licked while she was giving me a hand. I couldn't find her again.

As for HX girls, they don't mind you asking for anything as long as you see them a few times. It doesn't offend them if they don't want to do it. And I don't usually ask because I'm happy with the price and service I get. Once an HX girl tried to sell me something extra. I asked if she would do anal instead. She said she would be thinking about it and seemed to be accepting it. But the whole thing was a disaster. That private location booker lasted that long for a reason. He kept a tight ship.

Once my current favorite was raised to the top, she had the honor of being asked the question. She tried to duck. That's fine. She said it's a girlfriend-boyfriend thing. Is it? Otherwise, she would kiss however I like it with tongue too.

I had this black SW who is 5'7 but looks much smaller. Fully clothed, she looks like a model. Naked, she looks like a stripper. In between, she looks like a SW that you want to take off your pants right away and fuck away. To me, it's very true when I have seen her many times. She needed a wig and she had faded tattoos all over. But those were very easy to overlook.

But she wouldn't kiss, no BBBJ or anything. And I wouldn't go down on her. Or lick her. So one day I told her we were breaking up. She didn't make any economic sense when I had so many HX girls to choose from. She wouldn't let go so you can see how much I was overpaying her. After a few months, I returned her call repeating the same thing. In addition, maybe if she would kiss, CIM, or anal then I may change my mind. She offered anal. I was going to decline because I know she will ask for an arm and a leg. But it was $20 extra. I told her I didn't really believe her because she said she would try. I tried before. If you don't open the door it's impossible to get in. So I told her I would finger her ass first then at least I would be successful in something.

When the time comes she was for real. She rode me and worked bit by bit until I got in fully. Then I spooned her and finally flat ironed her which is my favorite position but rarely anybody wanted to be subjected to that. It was like her pussy, no matter how tight it was that day, when I repeated ram it again and again and again, I won't feel much thinking I lost my erection. But I was still hard as steel. Sometimes I went for a handjob which is often quite enjoyable with beautiful girls who will DFK to finish. But she doesn't kiss and has claws on her nails. Often she squeezed me with her virgina until I could not resist and give it all to her.

It's the same at the back door. But it was a lot tighter initially and her squeeze is much more powerful.

Now I'm addicted. She called on Wed to pick her up at a bus station. I drove over an hour at Thanksgiving traffic there. Then I have to get a room but nobody sells only an hour on that day. I did my things and took her home nearby. I was happy because she was on the bus for half a day going home for Thanksgiving. It means she hadn't been fucked for a very long time for her standard. She lives in a standard single-family home with maybe her boyfriend, husband, or mother.

The other thing is that after a few months, her breasts got better. There are three parts, the shape, the areola, and the nipples. That was the reason I picked her the first time. I would kiss and lick a bit her face, both sides. She's pretty to me. I discovered that I could kiss and lick her NECK too (somebody takes notice). That is next best to kissing. Then I massage her both sides, kissing all the way without eating her. And I don't need her ass every time. If her pussy can't squeeze juice out of me, then we start all over from the ass.

For her, kissing is perhaps the girlfriend-boyfriend thing but not anal, opposite to the other girl.

Monger699
11-26-23, 00:43
She is actually African / American. Young and hot but seriously lacks skills. She was rather disconnected and mechanical. The worst part was that she dodged the CIM even though it was on her menu. I will not repeat and am disappointed I went to begin with. Plenty of other gems in that stable.Maybe YMMV but excellent with me. Bod' is amazing, engaged and all services rendered with a smile.

James D 2004
11-26-23, 12:25
Maybe YMMV but excellent with me. Bod' is amazing, engaged and all services rendered with a smile.Is it another case of one hour vs half?

VSC832
11-26-23, 12:53
Maybe YMMV but excellent with me. Bod' is amazing, engaged and all services rendered with a smile.I've seen MelodyNova. I agree with the first review. She had a nice body but her face was very good looking and her service was weak. She was the type who kind of just waits for it to be over. She didn't have a bad attitude, she was just disinterested in actively participating in FS. A bit of a dead fish.

BJojo
11-26-23, 23:54
I've seen MelodyNova. I agree with the first review. She had a nice body but her face was very good looking and her service was weak. She was the type who kind of just waits for it to be over. She didn't have a bad attitude, she was just disinterested in actively participating in FS. A bit of a dead fish.I agree. Very pretty. But service was lame, and she's a big flake, and responds to texts / pm's / etc. Like days or weeks later. She's a waste of time.

MR Nimbus
11-27-23, 15:31
Sporadic at best bro' . In her case, the priority is not the game / clients, it's more about ingesting recreational substances. So by the time she comes down she 'll follow-up 3 weeks later. WOW!!

She should pursue another career path, and do us hobbyist a solid.Don't know the beef you have with this girl but I left a post about her and I had a good time. She was not on any substances nor did I see any or smell any 100 percent confirmed. Getting ghosted / late text by a provider OMG no way! Are you new to this?? You win some and lose some been there done that and have said ILL never see that broad again cause of this and that wasting my time blah blah blah. Month later I'm eating her pussy out (different provider).

Chelsearayne is queen of this half ass flakey texting. But it's definitely worth it trying to see her.

Same goes for wild pussy cat. I met up with her faster than I have with past girls who are indie and are flakey.

If this bothers you stick with a gal that's got a booker instead.

MR Nimbus
11-27-23, 15:42
I'll play. No specific order.

Kendraloggins- 10 come back!!

Ariaangel- 10 repeated.

Kyliemaris- 8.5 won't repeat but maybe but won't idk maybe.

PriyaPalacio- 8.5 repeated.

I've danced with few others but they are not worth mentioning in my opinion. But overrated umm shelbyjames, tinyamber, simplybetty, kristamay. These score 5 below.

Jordanajin is next on my list.

ZzzBoy14
11-27-23, 19:36
I am currently on KendraLoggins watch. Holding my nut hoping she comes back. Last appearance was 11/29/2022. Might be my only chance in life to fuk a hot redhead.

Ariaangel- 10 repeated.

I've danced with few others but they are not worth mentioning in my opinion. But overrated umm shelbyjames, tinyamber, simplybetty, kristamay. These score 5 below.

CaptCaveman99
11-27-23, 20:55

Ariaangel- 10 repeated.

Jordanajin is next on my list.Was excited to see the new addition, ClarissaStar, but was sadly disappointed in looks & service. Very soft body, not toned at all. Was paranoid about mulitple things: covered up my phone with clothes even though it laid flat on suspicion of being recorded, several positions caused her pain even though I take things very slow, was a germophobe as she spent a few minutes inspecting my junk before starting. Said she felt she should charge 400+ for the hour. I told her to go for it, LOL. Just seems quite inexperienced. She was friendly, but just didn't understand how to cater to the visitor.

Lemme Hit
11-28-23, 15:13
Was excited to see the new addition, ClarissaStar, but was sadly disappointed in looks & service. Very soft body, not toned at all. Was paranoid about mulitple things: covered up my phone with clothes even though it laid flat on suspicion of being recorded, several positions caused her pain even though I take things very slow, was a germophobe as she spent a few minutes inspecting my junk before starting. Said she felt she should charge 400+ for the hour. I told her to go for it, LOL. Just seems quite inexperienced. She was friendly, but just didn't understand how to cater to the visitor.I also saw ClarissaStar. I was very disappointed. Wouldn't let me hit in doggie because it hurt so I just finished BBBJCIM. Head game was pretty good with some dt, but was overall disappointed in session.

BJojo
11-29-23, 06:17
Don't know the beef you have with this girl but I left a post about her and I had a good time. She was not on any substances nor did I see any or smell any 100 percent confirmed. Getting ghosted / late text by a provider OMG no way! Are you new to this?? You win some and lose some been there done that and have said ILL never see that broad again cause of this and that wasting my time blah blah blah. Month later I'm eating her pussy out (different provider).

Chelsearayne is queen of this half ass flakey texting. But it's definitely worth it trying to see her.

Same goes for wild pussy cat. I met up with her faster than I have with past girls who are indie and are flakey.

If this bothers you stick with a gal that's got a booker instead.No beef! Just an observation, and on the recreational front. She stated that.

That she uses the white horse and her'and. Lucky for you that things went down.

Without a hitch.

OCpyro
11-29-23, 19:08
Don't know the beef you have with this girl but I left a post about her and I had a good time. She was not on any substances nor did I see any or smell any 100 percent confirmed. Getting ghosted / late text by a provider OMG no way! Are you new to this?? You win some and lose some been there done that and have said ILL never see that broad again cause of this and that wasting my time blah blah blah. Month later I'm eating her pussy out (different provider).

If this bothers you stick with a gal that's got a booker instead.Look at this guys posting history, and you'll know to ignore him.

MR Nimbus
11-29-23, 19:11
I am currently on KendraLoggins watch. Holding my nut hoping she comes back. Last appearance was 11/29/2022. Might be my only chance in life to fuk a hot redhead.I'm right there in line with ya mate!

Hands down one of the best experiences I've had was with her. First time I was blown away, after that it just kept getting better.

Not only is she hot as hell and being with her in the sack is one of the greatest experiences on this planet. But her personality is sexy / funny / outspoken. One of the times I was seeing her I just got out the shower had the towel around me, I was organizing my stuff on top of the dresser she comes over to me with no top on and just her undies grouping on me and kissing me. She pulls off my towel and laughing tells me to swing my dick around.

James D 2004
11-30-23, 22:34
A black girl who is pretty, kisses, with CIM on the menu? Out of curiosity, I went to see her. Whatever mixes she is, she looks 100% black. I'm quite certain a lot of HX members will be surprised. But I'm also surprised she got to level 2 quicker than others.

Her face isn't outstanding but well groomed, her hair tightly tied up. I would say she lacks a little cuteness. Her body is fantastic (think SaraSmile). She has big shapely breasts and nice nipples. I think they are real. I wasn't thinking about that when I tasted them. Big firm ass. Small waist. Flat stomach. Look like a gymnast without the muscles. Very nice skin for a black girl. No stretch marks. But I prefer TinyAmber's less exaggerated type.

She kisses. I think she may DFK but not the unlimited type. I started to kiss her gently but then couldn't resist pulling her shoulder straps and feeding myself. She didn't allow DATY that surprised me. So it's like the 3-course dinner in front of you is totally wasted.

As for consolation, she asked me to finger her pussy while blowing me. I went on to ask and finger her ass too. It was very tight.

Her BBBJ was good for the effort. And it looked like she was going to CIM if I let her. I was having fun with her ass so that was what I decided. She started to use a bit of her hand in between. I told her I was about to cum expecting her to finish with her mouth. She gave me a handjob finish instead. My bad for not communicating enough.

Probably not repeat. I know if I ask any girl they will marry me; I'm such a good catch. But I was taken and don't want to start any relationship except for one night and maybe sugar daddy. My SWATF is prettier and offers anal. My search is still on for AdriannaAmor replacement who DFK.

Sojdm88
12-01-23, 20:03
Anyone seen WillowSkies before? I was thinking of seeing her but couldn't find anything about her anywhere.

I see she hangs out in South OC a lot. Also feel like I've seen her pics before. Maybe older accts.

Sticky Fingers
12-03-23, 12:01
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SashaOlsson

Anyone have any intel on this chick by any chance? Thanks.

Dohma22
12-03-23, 17:12
Jordanajin is a great provider has a good personality and wants you to leave happy.

Ariaangel- 10 repeated.

ElCucuy
12-03-23, 18:24
Anyone seen WillowSkies before? I was thinking of seeing her but couldn't find anything about her anywhere.

I see she hangs out in South OC a lot. Also feel like I've seen her pics before. Maybe older accts.Many previous handles including: European_doll, Partygirlxoxo, Misschiff, Nessa69, Alysa, DarlaDaze, AlysaNew, HillarySkank, Natasha_exotica.

Ace McNasty
12-04-23, 11:49
I am currently on KendraLoggins watch. Holding my nut hoping she comes back. Last appearance was 11/29/2022. Might be my only chance in life to fuk a hot redhead.Doubt if Kendra will come back. Redheads with freckles are just not popular on Hx or in the monger universe. 99.99% of these dudes are addicted to old Asian MILFs and GILFs. Why do you think all the Asian orgs on Hx are busy and pretty much support the site? Look at this site. The most active forums are K-forums and C-forums. Do you see an Irish or Scottish redhead lassie forum? Nope.

I know her different from how most of you know her. A different time, different name, different booker. Long time ago, before there was Enclave. Speaking of which, that booker needs to slow down on his Photoshop. He edits her pics so much that she, along with the other girls, are basically unrecognizable now. You don't see her freckles no more, looks like a diff person. I call this Adobe Abuse LOL.

Yeah when I retire, I would not mind moving to the Emerald Isles and get to bang redheads all day long, and kiss each and every freckle. Most of these guys will retire in Korea or China!

Ace McNasty
12-04-23, 11:51
Hey fellas! I've been organizing weekday afternoon gangbangs for the past several months and I'm looking for some fresh faces and pussys! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Free admission to anyone who refers me a winner! LOL.

We usually have between 8-10 guys and the girl walks with between 700 and 1000. All they do is show up, I cover all costs and coordination. Also, we party between check out and check-in for most hotels so the girl can make a little $$ on travel days while she waits to check-in! HMU with questions or suggestions: nyne for nyne tree X won too oh oh X.

-HH69.You may want to hit up LeilaLuv on Hx if you are really serious about organizing an orgy. She been trying to put together her own gangbang but the logistics of these things are so complex. Lots of guys waiting on her and expressed interest. She was supposed to be one of the talents in this Hx dude named Viking but apparently he is shady and shorts the girls, so Leila and other girls like BabyLove are leaving his club.

I wonder how many guys would be interested in pulling a train on this cutie who barely weighs 105 lbs. And to top it off she is BBFS-friendly, with an upcharge of course. But I already rawdogged her a few times, and prob one of the best cocksukers available for your spinner pleasure! She is hot for sure.

Member #6512
12-04-23, 17:15
Anyone have intel on her? She looks familiar so not sure if she had a previous handle. Thanks in advance!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelicSapphire

Newph212
12-04-23, 20:57

Ariaangel- 10 repeated.

Jordanajin is next on my list.Saw Priya and was excited, but wasn't really the type of I would go for once I saw in person. Nonetheless, got the job done.

LadiesChoice
12-04-23, 23:47
An HX buddy saw her last week and he thinks her body is perfection. BJ just ok, but overall the experience really good. He is normally really picky about service, and pretty forgiving about the body, but her pics look really good.

I will add that it seems she turns off her pics when she's not advertising, so grab them while you can!

Anyone have intel on her? She looks familiar so not sure if she had a previous handle. Thanks in advance!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelicSapphire

ZzzBoy14
12-05-23, 15:36
I think a lot of guys have low T and can't handle curvy / spunky girls like her. They get intimidated or something. Weird. She's fukin hot.

Doubt if Kendra will come back. Redheads with freckles are just not popular on Hx or in the monger universe. 99.99% of these dudes are addicted to old Asian MILFs and GILFs. Why do you think all the Asian orgs on Hx are busy and pretty much support the site? Look at this site. The most active forums are K-forums and C-forums. Do you see an Irish or Scottish redhead lassie forum? Nope.

I know her different from how most of you know her. A different time, different name, different booker. Long time ago, before there was Enclave. Speaking of which, that booker needs to slow down on his Photoshop. He edits her pics so much that she, along with the other girls, are basically unrecognizable now. You don't see her freckles no more, looks like a diff person. I call this Adobe Abuse LOL.

Yeah when I retire, I would not mind moving to the Emerald Isles and get to bang redheads all day long, and kiss each and every freckle. Most of these guys will retire in Korea or China!

AlexRodriguez
12-05-23, 17:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

TheZorak
12-05-23, 18:43
I think a lot of guys have low T and can't handle curvy / spunky girls like her. They get intimidated or something. Weird. She's fukin hot.Weird, indeed. Imagine being put off by an enthusiastic partner for a lively good time instead of having complete dominance over them. She was awesome. I'd merrily see her all the time.

Some of us find fat white girls totally unattractive lmfao.Not fat in the slightest. It's not fat or anorexic. There's a whole spectrum.

MR Nimbus
12-05-23, 18:59
Some of us find fat white girls totally unattractive lmfao.Kendra fat? Man I think you need to recalibrate your scale. She's not meth skinny but she definitely is not fat very over exaggerated opinion.

Ruthless_rain on the other hand I can see where your coming from cause she thick! But I'd still pound the shit out of that big fat butt. Her sister needs to come back I loved pounding that legit PAwG plus she was cute as hell and super chill.

Citrus1999
12-05-23, 19:25
I think a lot of guys have low T and can't handle curvy / spunky girls like her. They get intimidated or something. Weird. She's fukin hot.LOL WTF bro fat girls are disgusting period LOL I don't bother with anyone on hx outside of enclave and k-orgs. 99% are either old, ghetto, or fat retreads.

AlexRodriguez
12-05-23, 19:58
Kendra fat? Man I think you need to recalibrate your scale. She's not meth skinny but she definitely is not fat very over exaggerated opinion.

Ruthless_rain on the other hand I can see where your coming from cause she thick! But I'd still pound the shit out of that big fat butt. Her sister needs to come back I loved pounding that legit PAwG plus she was cute as hell and super chill.You enjoy though LOL.

Ace McNasty
12-06-23, 11:56
Kendra fat? Man I think you need to recalibrate your scale. She's not meth skinny but she definitely is not fat very over exaggerated opinion.

Ruthless_rain on the other hand I can see where your coming from cause she thick! But I'd still pound the shit out of that big fat butt. Her sister needs to come back I loved pounding that legit PAwG plus she was cute as hell and super chill.Agree with you on both points. KL is not fat. Yeah she ain't the usual anorexic Auschwitz chicks I regularly creampie but she is not fat. RuthlessRain is fat. KL is well proportioned. Obviously gained a few pounds since her AbbyFlynn and LadyNatalya days, but still very doable.

On the other hand, lots of Hx girls start out nearly anorexic, then later become PAWGs and a sammich away from being full blown fattie. Some of you remember Summmer. One of the thinnest girls who became a Level 4 because she was so damn pretty, left Hx, then only posts on PD now, and gone is the skinny little spinner body.

Another example is Brooke. Loved that body of hers when she first joined the Baby-Flower crew, then left Hx, and now her ass is so big the USPS has just assigned it a unique zip code LOL. Now that is one badonk-kadonk, from a skinny little butt that I used to pound doggie and reverse CG. Nothing wrong with that as most mongers like a little cushion for the pushin. But I would rather subject my pelvis to trauma from a bony tailbone and skinny ass than to see waves and rolls of fat as I push my dick and out LOL.

TheZorak
12-06-23, 15:33
On the subject of that crew, I finally saw LoriLuna. I'm baffled at how few ratings she has given everything involved. She's an absolute sweetheart and she was full of life and super happy to see me and take care of me and we had a great time with that and chatting afterwards. I won't recite what we talked about, and I really shouldn't have to keep saying this, but please treat these girls like humans (and I'm talking to everyone reading this board. Not just the posters). You have to think of how much they go through on their end to do something like this with so many guys and be positive about it otherwise it's a snowball of drama from the most useless little "complaints". Just be nice and considerate and you'll have a great time. Obviously everyone has bad days and maybe the guy before you loused it up with them, but it doesn't take "work" to cheer them up. Anyway, Lori was great, beautiful and charming, and I'll happily see her again when I can. I suck off the booker a lot, but he really does a great job with who he enlists. As far as I've seen, at least.

DandyDude
12-06-23, 19:59
Tired of seeing k-girls and their overly-inflated donations, decided to see JesikaRose last night. I was surprised to learn that she looks pretty young and sexy. I would guess that she's 5'0 or 5'1 and her face look pretty.

After I did the regular blue-toast, we started making out. I learnt that she always closes her eyes during LFK / DFK. And I thought it's strange but oh well. I am more into the main deed.

BBBJ was super-wet with a lot of spits but I think the highlight was DG and flat doggy. Just incredible sight. She can take the pounding well and came into the bag.

I was happy after the deed and the damage was only $$ , a fraction from what I normally pay for k-girls.

TheZorak
12-06-23, 20:06
I learnt that she always closes her eyes during LFK / DFK. And I thought it's strange but oh well.I'm pretty sure everyone closes their eyes when they kiss. Otherwise it's very creepy.

BJojo
12-07-23, 05:21
Agree with you on both points. KL is not fat. Yeah she ain't the usual anorexic Auschwitz chicks I regularly creampie but she is not fat. RuthlessRain is fat. KL is well proportioned. Obviously gained a few pounds since her AbbyFlynn and LadyNatalya days, but still very doable.

On the other hand, lots of Hx girls start out nearly anorexic, then later become PAWGs and a sammich away from being full blown fattie. Some of you remember Summmer. One of the thinnest girls who became a Level 4 because she was so damn pretty, left Hx, then only posts on PD now, and gone is the skinny little spinner body.

Another example is Brooke. Loved that body of hers when she first joined the Baby-Flower crew, then left Hx, and now her ass is so big the USPS has just assigned it a unique zip code LOL. Now that is one badonk-kadonk, from a skinny little butt that I used to pound doggie and reverse CG. Nothing wrong with that as most mongers like a little cushion for the pushin. But I would rather subject my pelvis to trauma from a bony tailbone and skinny ass than to see waves and rolls of fat as I push my dick and out LOL.I agree ruthless rain looks like a house she so big.

BJojo
12-07-23, 05:25

Ruthless_rain on the other hand I can see where your coming from cause she thick! But I'd still pound the shit out of that big fat butt. Her sister needs to come back I loved pounding that legit PAwG plus she was cute as hell and super chill.I agree with you on rain's sister. She was nice. But my only negative about her was she had stank pussy at times. But the pussy was good though.

Paul Sgv
12-07-23, 10:03
I agree with you on rain's sister. She was nice. But my only negative about her was she had stank pussy at times. But the pussy was good though.Who is Rain's sister? I've read that Ms. Mariah is Rain's mom. I wonder if it's true.

MR Nimbus
12-07-23, 13:52
Who is Rain's sister? I've read that Ms. Mariah is Rain's mom. I wonder if it's true.She had few different handles but one was savannahxoxo or some sort. The times I chilled with rains sister she mentioned Mariah being her mom and rain her sister. I hit up rain one time asking about her sister and she got super hostile.

MR Nimbus
12-07-23, 14:00
I agree with you on rain's sister. She was nice. But my only negative about her was she had stank pussy at times. But the pussy was good though.One thing that bothered me a bit was not being able to really wash up, as soon as we got into the room she was grouping me and taking my pants off. So than after when we would being going to the bedroom I'd mentioned I got to use the bathroom, I'd go in there real quick wash my dick in the sink LOL. But man ohh man sloppiest BBBJ I ever had to this day. Her mouth was a saliva machine damn it was the best. I hate to reminisce as she's no longer providing.

MR Nimbus
12-07-23, 14:07
On the subject of that crew, I finally saw LoriLuna. I'm baffled at how few ratings she has given everything involved. She's an absolute sweetheart and she was full of life and super happy to see me and take care of me and we had a great time with that and chatting afterwards. I won't recite what we talked about, and I really shouldn't have to keep saying this, but please treat these girls like humans (and I'm talking to everyone reading this board. Not just the posters). You have to think of how much they go through on their end to do something like this with so many guys and be positive about it otherwise it's a snowball of drama from the most useless little "complaints". Just be nice and considerate and you'll have a great time. Obviously everyone has bad days and maybe the guy before you loused it up with them, but it doesn't take "work" to cheer them up. Anyway, Lori was great, beautiful and charming, and I'll happily see her again when I can. I suck off the booker a lot, but he really does a great job with who he enlists. As far as I've seen, at least.She does look appetizing and them fun bags look nice, but the intel and from experience I probably won't be seeing any other enclave gals. Jordana will be my last (new visit) than from there just repeat with ones I like. I've already been let down by a handful of the enclave litter. YMMV like always.

James D 2004
12-07-23, 18:12
The GND picture with curly hair is her, the Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart that I have been looking for. The pictures with makeup are disasters. She is slightly not as pretty in person with her hair tied up, just woke up with no makeup. I could have said the picture is her little sister or taken a year ago. But she already looks no more than 18.

She is very lean without an eating disorder; all the videos you have seen are relatively fat. Her peaches are almost perfect for me in size and shape. It's just for as firm as peaches. She's only human.

No tats. Smooth skin but you can see the "stretch marks" if you zoom into her thigh in one of the pictures. But it wouldn't matter because she is so young.

She has a mega menu from $200 QQ to $2000 an hour. Half an hour is $250. Extras include everything, CIM $50, anal, video, for $100. DFK goes into the VIP package over $1000. I think BBFS is also there. But I deleted the mail instead of moving to save it. That's the HX design; the two buttons are next to each other and I was browsing on the phone.

She is easygoing and I think she's compliant. But her pussy is not shaved. And I think she just woke up and I didn't give her the chance to take a shower. I didn't dine on anything. She is willing to please, gagging on my dick but lacking skill such as riding me in a half-Korean style that didn't work out. It's a big hotel and the room looks like it. But she was a bit messy. The sink was a little dirty and condoms were in the trash can. She didn't give me a towel so I skipped that. The parking is $15 but the good thing is that you can go from underground straight up to the room level.

She's from Bakersfield. I told her to go to Costa Mesa.

I repeated with MelodyNova after all. She turned up a few days later and I felt I didn't do enough the first time. She is a good fuck. And I prefer her GND look without makeup on that looks younger. Again no DATY but DATO is fine. Anything else is halfhearted like LFK that is not DFK. She offered me to finger her because I would be in an awkward position to do it. She's very defensive if started in a perfect position. She cuddles but again halfheartedly.

Katie, my SWATF with a similar body who doesn't look like a gym rat with a personal trainer, called me the next day and ended up shopping for Christmas presents for her family.

BJojo
12-08-23, 04:23
She had few different handles but one was savannahxoxo or some sort. The times I chilled with rains sister she mentioned Mariah being her mom and rain her sister. I hit up rain one time asking about her sister and she got super hostile.Yeah MsMariah is Rains' mom and her sister was on the site as well. But last I heard, her sister is in a solid relationship, and is no longer providing at this time.

Ace McNasty
12-08-23, 12:23
I've been getting PMs asking who this creep is but I'm obviously not going to post it here as it would get me banned. However, if you really want to find out and don't mind doing some detective work, I'll tell why'all where to look. If you already know Cookiemonster's Insta you're 95% there as she doesn't follow more than 20 or 30 accounts, the creep's being one of them. If you don't know Cookiemonster's insta, don't sweat it as she's very easy to find. She is friends / roommates with none other than the famous SunkissedKayla, yeah I know small world right LOL! There's plenty of photos, some of them from their recent trip to Hawaii. You find those photos, you find cookie, you find cookie you find the creep. Stay safe!LOL I know who this mystery roofing dude is and her relationship to CookieMonster. Amazing what these girls talk about in between fucking and sucking. She was talking about this other Hx girl who should not be on Hx and the convo eventually moved on to this stupid vato.

His roofing gig has mixed reviews on BBB and Yelp. Yeah no. If I need new shingles doubt if I be calling him soon LOL.

Just fucked CM again. Been trying to get that dream double date with SunkissedKayla! OMG just the thought of this brunette and that blonde on either side of my legs taking turns pleasuring my angry cock with their purty moufs! Then CM will ride me CG and SK will sit her blonde pussy reverse on my face, and they be facing each other. Do you think they will make out and kiss as CM grinds her pussy against my dick and SK grinds her clit against my tongue?

Damn!

Suede15
12-08-23, 18:44
Any word on the streets about her? She looks familiar, and the person she works with I have seen advertise for years and looks like she might have some demons in the closet. Just curious.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NinaNipples

Ace McNasty
12-11-23, 11:53
After I did the regular blue-toast, we started making out. I learnt that she always closes her eyes during LFK / DFK. And I thought it's strange but oh well. I am more into the main deed.

I'm pretty sure everyone closes their eyes when they kiss. Otherwise it's very creepy.Yeah no shit. Pic below of how this dude kisses. That is some straight up Wes Craven horror movie creepy stuff!

Imagine if the hoe he is kissing accidentally opens her eyes for a second and sees this guy staring at her like Charles Manson? Yikes!

Now you guys know why 99% of hoes do not like to DFK ha ha ha.

TheFishsd
12-11-23, 15:17
Any word on the streets about her? She looks familiar, and the person she works with I have seen advertise for years and looks like she might have some demons in the closet. Just curious.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NinaNipplesShe used to go by NinaDDD. One review here under that name. Some interesting info around about those she hangs out with in regards to BBFS.

OcHobby949
12-11-23, 20:44
Is this a joke https://www.******retvibe.com/picsduh? $800 / hr?

Can't be right.

HapaBoy86
12-12-23, 01:35

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NinaNipplesYah, she is easy BBFS with a tip!

Pmanhere
12-12-23, 16:03
Yah, she is easy BBFS with a tip!How was it? GFE with DFK? She looks hot, MILFY, Cougar vibe which I dig.

HapaBoy86
12-12-23, 23:06
How was it? GFE with DFK? She looks hot, MILFY, Cougar vibe which I dig.Seen her twice under NinaNipples always BBFS no cip, and full GFE.

Also, saw her under previous handle and of course BBFS and GFE.

Kinda cougarish but can also be a deadfish if ya don't get her motor running. LOL.

HapaBoy86
12-12-23, 23:08
The GND picture with curly hair is her, the Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart that I have been looking for. The pictures with makeup are disasters. She is slightly not as pretty in person with her hair tied up, just woke up with no makeup.

She is very lean without an eating disorder; all the videos you have seen are relatively fat. Her peaches are almost perfect for me in size and shape. It's just for as firm as peaches. She's only human.

No tats. Smooth skin but you can see the "stretch marks" if you zoom into her thigh in one of the pictures. But it wouldn't matter because she is so young.

She has a mega menu from $200 QQ to $2000 an hour. Half an hour is $250. Extras include everything, CIM $50, anal, video, for $100. DFK goes into the VIP package over $1000. I think BBFS is also there. But I deleted the mail instead of moving to save it. That's the HX design; the two buttons are next to each other and I was browsing on the phone.

She is easygoing and I think she's compliant. But her pussy is not shaved. And I think she just woke up and I didn't give her the chance to take a shower. I didn't dine on anything. She is willing to please, gagging on my dick but lacking skill such as riding me in a half-Korean style that didn't work out. It's a big hotel and the room looks like it. But she was a bit messy. The sink was a little dirty and condoms were in the trash can. She didn't give me a towel so I skipped that. The parking is $15 but the good thing is that you can go from underground straight up to the room level.

She's from Bakersfield. I told her to go to Costa Mesa.Kinda thinking of seeing her and plow her vag bare but will try to knockdown that 1 k.

Gerre1984
12-13-23, 00:52
Dislike how fairly common it is among these women and how many find it alright for some to openly discriminate, and not see certain men of certain astrological signs.

Had bitter arguments with some over the matter after refusing to give mine, and politely not wanting to even discuss the subject.

Well, the above is the reason!

Fuck astrology!

James D 2004
12-13-23, 13:36
Kinda thinking of seeing her and plow her vag bare but will try to knockdown that 1 k.Other than the k girls, I heard that Kristine offer BBFS too, LOL.

Taws6
12-13-23, 14:57
Dislike how fairly common it is among these women and how many find it alright for some to openly discriminate, and not see certain men of certain astrological signs.

Had bitter arguments with some over the matter after refusing to give mine, and politely not wanting to even discuss the subject.

Fuck astrology!I've never once had that happen to me. Weird.

Sure it's not something else?

Pmanhere
12-13-23, 15:54
Seen her twice under NinaNipples always BBFS no cip, and full GFE.

Kinda cougarish but can also be a deadfish if ya don't get her motor running. LOL.Any way of contacting her without HX?

Gerre1984
12-13-23, 16:02
I've never once had that happen to me. Weird.

Sure it's not something else?It is for most just for fun, but it is devotees that deter me from, and why I choose not to go along with as they are perhaps accustomed to clientele doing just to appease them while I on the other hand am upfront / firm on my skepticism.

It's happened twice in 14 years in the hobby which thankfully ended with simply a heavy eye roll on my end.

If you read some of the comments in some of the blogs on the subject, you're bound to see such every now and again though.

DanCramerOc
12-13-23, 16:05
Yes, that is what she is charging. I did see her a bit a while ago for a bit less and even then I mentioned that the market is a bit lower than her. They don't like that! She is a cool chick though.

Is this a joke https://www.******retvibe.com/picsduh? $800 / hr?

Can't be right.

Chaplin8
12-13-23, 23:50

Fuck astrology!You might as well just learn the right pairings. Tell her to tell you hers first and say that yours is their ideal match. If you can get beyond that stage then you know she's one dumb broad you can blow smoke up her ass. I once told this broad who was very interested in astrology and was a LEO, I was a LEO too and that LEO's can get high off pencil eraser shavings and she bought it. She's probably still huffing it to this day LOL. She's AlyssaAdams from the enclave crew. She's always high and dumb as shit.

HapaBoy86
12-14-23, 01:55
Other than the k girls, I heard that Kristine offer BBFS too, LOL.Rissa on HX offers bare for 1 k as well.

Gerre1984
12-14-23, 03:44
You might as well just learn the right pairings. Tell her to tell you hers first and say that yours is their ideal match. If you can get beyond that stage then you know she's one dumb broad you can blow smoke up her ass. I once told this broad who was very interested in astrology and was a LEO, I was a LEO too and that LEO's can get high off pencil eraser shavings and she bought it. She's probably still huffing it to this day LOL. She's AlyssaAdams from the enclave crew. She's always high and dumb as shit.Would take too much time to look into pseudo scientific inconsistencies though LMAO.

While not trying to be blatantly condescending and rude about, not sure I want to invite / entertain it either.

Chaplin8
12-14-23, 18:50
Would take too much time to look into pseudo scientific inconsistencies though LMAO.

While not trying to be blatantly condescending and rude about, not sure I want to invite / entertain it either.Not much time at all. Just type into your favorite AI chat bot, "give me compatible matches for all astrology signs". Only 6 pairs you'd have to remember. You see, not much work at all.

I can tell you its less time and effort than trying to educate a broad. If I'm going to educate them they'd better give me a donation. Then it would be a tutoring session and my rates are at least $100 per hour.

Here's the output from GPT:

Taurus and Cancer.
Gemini and Libra.
LEO and Sagittarius.
Virgo and Capricorn.
Scorpio and Pisces.
Aquarius and Aries.

Or if you want to be at odds with them for poops and giggles:

Aries and Cancer
Taurus and Sagittarius
Gemini and Virgo
Leo and Scorpio
Libra and Capricorn
Pisces and Aquarius

HXFan67
12-14-23, 22:04
Wow first time I've seen Amoura's ad stay up all day. She went live at 12:30 pm and as of this post 6 pm its still up. I've seen her a few times and she is great, maybe with less traffic from rates she will lower maybe $20?

Suede15
12-15-23, 02:51
I'd be up for the challenge.

Seen her twice under NinaNipples always BBFS no cip, and full GFE.

Kinda cougarish but can also be a deadfish if ya don't get her motor running. LOL.

Chaplin8
12-15-23, 22:09
Wow first time I've seen Amoura's ad stay up all day. She went live at 12:30 pm and as of this post 6 pm its still up. I've seen her a few times and she is great, maybe with less traffic from rates she will lower maybe $20?If she gives every session as much energy and effort as she gives on her first, she's a real trooper. 6-8 hours drooling and with a cock in her mouth 90% of the time, I hope she stays hydrated.

HapaBoy86
12-17-23, 00:55
Jr got restless and wanted to have some latina mouth and throat.

Headed over to Devils House on hx = latina AMP off 57/ chapman.

Opted for the hr = 70 -pricey for an hr.

Saw a thick latina with round ass booty.

I will say massage was shitty and they work off extra services like all massagys do.

She wanted a little too much for slamming but wen for her throat.

Place is Blah!

If ya like Thick latinas with Big old booties.

Fminus
12-17-23, 12:28
I'd be up for the challenge.With upcharge?

XFireman
12-20-23, 19:22
Jr got restless and wanted to have some latina mouth and throat.

Headed over to Devils House on hx = latina AMP off 57/ chapman.

Opted for the hr = 70 -pricey for an hr.

Saw a thick latina with round ass booty.

I will say massage was shitty and they work off extra services like all massagys do.

She wanted a little too much for slamming but wen for her throat.

Place is Blah!

If ya like Thick latinas with Big old booties.Who did you see and what was the tip for BBBJ?

BoonTown1919
12-29-23, 01:59
I saw a new one from the Enclave crew earlier today. She is super cute petite asian, Latina mix. Nice body. 5'2'.

She said it was her third day. Covered blow job. I was a little annoyed and no DFK. I am pretty sure those are both on the menu the booker sends. I didn't make a big deal about it because she is that hot and I don't really feel like dealing with the booker. Covered blowjob was OK. I was rock hard and had her ride me for a bit. I finished on top for round one. We cuddled a bit and got to round 2. More covered blowjob and had her ride me again. I managed to adjust myself to see her riding me with a view of her back in the mirror. I finished doggy, grabbed on to her hair. Overall session was still pretty good. YMMV. I managed to get two pops in and she was asking if that was standard? I kind of felt like sending a text to the booker, but again I don't really feel like dealing with that dude. We have had some disagreements in the past.

I might see her again.

SoCalJimmy
01-01-24, 14:19
Anyone know of any good agencies or bookers that have Mexican, Colombian, or any Latin chicks? I have been to so many Asian agencies but I have a hard time finding any that are not Asian. Any info would be appreciated. Will accept dm's. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Novi15
01-04-24, 15:31
Any newer reviews for Apple? I know she's been around but would appreciate more current thoughts on her.

HapaBoy86
01-05-24, 02:38
Anyone know of any good agencies or bookers that have Mexican, Colombian, or any Latin chicks? I have been to so many Asian agencies but I have a hard time finding any that are not Asian. Any info would be appreciated. Will accept dm's. Thanks and Happy New Year!Are you on HX they're are plenty latinas some good, some blah? Haha.

But, do you're homework and there are some nice ones.

I like the chola ones sine their more open and allow more stuff.

If you are on Hx there is the devils_house a latina AMP with thick ASS nalgas and phat fupas.

JollyJohnRoger
01-06-24, 01:01
If she gives every session as much energy and effort as she gives on her first, she's a real trooper. 6-8 hours drooling and with a cock in her mouth 90% of the time, I hope she stays hydrated.Amoura was back today, and she is awesome. Just wish she was around more.

JollyJohnRoger
01-06-24, 12:15
One of the best in the Enclave crew.

Crazy into the session, head game is unreal.

Body and vise-like grip is amazing.

Too bad she isn't around more (as stated previously).

JollyJohnRoger
01-06-24, 12:48
Public Service. Since the pics disappear when the ad is down.

Ebony fans. This is a rare finding in Enclave crew.

Nice girl, if you can get her going, she is into it, otherwise, can be dead fish service.

She gives off a pretty cool vibe, without the attitude.

Plenty of previous reports about her.

Jash198
01-06-24, 12:59
Amoura was back today, and she is awesome. Just wish she was around more.Thought about pulling the trigger and drive up from SD but the traffic back is the worst.

HiKeke
01-06-24, 13:59
Anyone know of any good agencies or bookers that have Mexican, Colombian, or any Latin chicks? I have been to so many Asian agencies but I have a hard time finding any that are not Asian. Any info would be appreciated. Will accept dm's. Thanks and Happy New Year!Go find casitas for some real fresh Latinas from the south borders. Most of them don't even know what HX is. Been meeting these hotties from Columbia for couple of weeks now.

SoCalJimmy
01-06-24, 14:41
Are you on HX they're are plenty latinas some good, some blah? Haha.

If you are on Hx there is the devils_house a latina AMP with thick ASS nalgas and phat fupas.Yeah not looking for AMP's LOL. Was hoping to get some direction to send a mail message to to get started with a booker with a good stable. Trying to do some homework but still not having any luck.

QuikTurtle69
01-06-24, 18:55

If you are on Hx there is the devils_house a latina AMP Devils is the only Latina mp I've come across in OC, are there more? Any fun ones?

HapaBoy86
01-06-24, 23:46
Devils is the only Latina mp I've come across in OC, are there more? Any fun ones?If you can read or speak Spanish look in the local rags!

Or, go see the girls at devils and talk to them they will tell you where to look.

HapaBoy86
01-06-24, 23:48
Yeah not looking for AMP's LOL. Was hoping to get some direction to send a mail message to to get started with a booker with a good stable. Trying to do some homework but still not having any luck.Than join hx plenty of Latinas lately!

Establish a network and the world opens up to Latinas, hardcore dirty raunchy sx with cholas!

Plenty of Latinas in SD from girls coming across the border to work.

There are two hx profiles for Latinas that are TJ based.

HapaBoy86
01-06-24, 23:52
Plenty of the new gals on hx will allow bare but they asking for 1 k.

JollyJohnRoger
01-07-24, 00:05
Public Service. Since the pics disappear when the ad is down.

Ebony fans. This is a rare finding in Enclave crew.

Nice girl, if you can get her going, she is into it, otherwise, can be dead fish service.

She gives off a pretty cool vibe, without the attitude.

Plenty of previous reports about her.Here are the pics.

BrainLara
01-07-24, 11:43
It is the freakin 78-E junction that snarls up traffic on 5-S into SD almost every single time. Can't help shaking my head in disgust as the jamiton disappears right after that spot.

Thought about pulling the trigger and drive up from SD but the traffic back is the worst.

QuikTurtle69
01-07-24, 16:40
If you can read or speak Spanish look in the local rags!

Or, go see the girls at devils and talk to them they will tell you where to look.Interesting, thanks.

Jash198
01-08-24, 17:59
It is the freakin 78-E junction that snarls up traffic on 5-S into SD almost every single time. Can't help shaking my head in disgust as the jamiton disappears right after that spot.It's awful and makes ZERO sense. I don't mind making the drive it's just sitting on I5's is what's painful. I wonder if going on the 74 to the 15's would be less painful. The enclave group always has good providers.

BenderOver
01-14-24, 03:05
Milanaa's posted photos are misleading. She looks like a hot vixen, but in actual presence, she's 4'6" and shaped like 240 pounds. I could be off on the weight, but she's not a skinny gal. I'd describe her as even larger than girthy. I wouldn't say her face looks better than the photos either.

She's a nice lady. Tries to please. BBBJ was not my style as she spent so much effort spitting back onto my dick every 5 seconds. And she was spitting violently like there was poison in her mouth. The spitting got everywhere, so having cold splash of spit spraying on everything is just a turn off.

Even though she's a big girl, the kitty was tight.

L face 7 to 8. Body 5.

A 8.

S 6.

E 300 hr (there was a special, but by running late, I shot that price up myself).

RR Would only recommend to those who love the bbw's. I won't be returning as she's not my type.

JollyJohnRoger
01-14-24, 23:48
Any sightings? Leilaluv, not Leila. Luv.

Seems like she's been out for 4+ months.

Anyone have an idea if / when she'll be back?

GuysTT2
01-15-24, 17:02
Milanaa's posted photos are misleading. She looks like a hot vixen, but in actual presence, she's 4'6" and shaped like 240 pounds. I could be off on the weight, but she's not a skinny gal. I'd describe her as even larger than girthy. I wouldn't say her face looks better than the photos either.

She's a nice lady. Tries to please. BBBJ was not my style as she spent so much effort spitting back onto my dick every 5 seconds. And she was spitting violently like there was poison in her mouth. The spitting got everywhere, so having cold splash of spit spraying on everything is just a turn off.

RR Would only recommend to those who love the bbw's. I won't be returning as she's not my type.She's a pig. Like huge. I was lured in when she 1st got on HX. Yeah she's nice but I'm not down with a Provider that is as big As Aaron Donald.

EuphoriaSeeker
01-16-24, 00:04
Does anyone have a link to her? She was my ATF and I'm missing what she brought to our sessions. An incredible soul who was dealt a difficult hand.

Any leads would be appreciated, last I had was a number ending 6972 which sent me a message saying wrong number about a year ago now.

Ace McNasty
01-16-24, 12:21
Plenty of the new gals on hx will allow bare but they asking for 1 k.Still plenty of hot young girls available for BBFS with only a small upcharge from base rates. Of course the high Level and experienced Hx dudes are not about to spoil a good thing. I am currently rotating through about 8 hot young girls, all of them BBFS, but never been outed or reviewed online as BB-friendly. But let's face it. I am experienced enough to know if I am rawdogging them, then that means other guys are doing it too. Sooner or later, some dude will let the creampie cat out of the bag, and it will be a piranha feeding frenzy LOL.

Then and only then will I chime in.

Pineapples1
01-16-24, 16:25
Still plenty of hot young girls available for BBFS with only a small upcharge from base rates. Of course the high Level and experienced Hx dudes are not about to spoil a good thing. I am currently rotating through about 8 hot young girls, all of them BBFS, but never been outed or reviewed online as BB-friendly. But let's face it. I am experienced enough to know if I am rawdogging them, then that means other guys are doing it too. Sooner or later, some dude will let the creampie cat out of the bag, and it will be a piranha feeding frenzy LOL.

Then and only then will I chime in.How do you usually go about bringing up the BBFS discussion with the girls?

SoCalJimmy
01-17-24, 00:44
Than join hx plenty of Latinas lately!

Establish a network and the world opens up to Latinas, hardcore dirty raunchy sx with cholas!

There are two hx profiles for Latinas that are TJ based.I'm a level 4 on Hx. Don't really go to SD area too often. Mostly in OC. I guess I'll see if I can find those two profiles.

AGuyInSocal
01-17-24, 02:47
Still plenty of hot young girls available for BBFS with only a small upcharge from base rates. Of course the high Level and experienced Hx dudes are not about to spoil a good thing. I am currently rotating through about 8 hot young girls, all of them BBFS, but never been outed or reviewed online as BB-friendly. But let's face it. I am experienced enough to know if I am rawdogging them, then that means other guys are doing it too. Sooner or later, some dude will let the creampie cat out of the bag, and it will be a piranha feeding frenzy LOL.

Then and only then will I chime in.I haven't seen many new girls. Do you find newer profile girls do this or?

Novi15
01-17-24, 06:51
Than join hx plenty of Latinas lately!

There are two hx profiles for Latinas that are TJ based.Mind sharing those profiles? I've heard of girls coming over if you've met them before in TJ, but never of them having HX profiles and visiting clients here.

Cornitos
01-17-24, 12:09
Does anyone have a link to her? She was my ATF and I'm missing what she brought to our sessions. An incredible soul who was dealt a difficult hand.

Any leads would be appreciated, last I had was a number ending 6972 which sent me a message saying wrong number about a year ago now.I agree, used to see her in BP. She was one of the best. No holes barred. Wonderful woman and soul.

HapaBoy86
01-18-24, 00:08
Still plenty of hot young girls available for BBFS with only a small upcharge from base rates. Of course the high Level and experienced Hx dudes are not about to spoil a good thing. .Hell Yeah!

I have many but due the back stabbing of dudes in the past and lie about "oh, I won't tell anyone" Fu*k you!

I keep hot young ones for ME now!

Dohma22
01-18-24, 14:28
Who do you like at devils_house for young and good looks?

If you are on Hx there is the devils_house a latina AMP with thick ASS nalgas and phat fupas.

Dohma22
01-18-24, 14:51
Anyone see https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cherry95 ?

At first thought it was an AMP cause it says jacuzzi / shower but seems to be a single provider.

LC310
01-18-24, 15:24
Anyone see https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cherry95 ?

At first thought it was an AMP cause it says jacuzzi / shower but seems to be a single provider.She sent me a menu of covered BJs only and that made it an instant pass. I think the price was 140 half hour or something reasonable. Pics in text different girl from the pics on HX so who knows what's up.

Randy62
01-18-24, 16:39
She sent me a menu of covered BJs only and that made it an instant pass. I think the price was 140 half hour or something reasonable. Pics in text different girl from the pics on HX so who knows what's up.Every picture hides her body. Red flag.

LC310
01-18-24, 17:11
Every picture hides her body. Red flag.The pics she texted me were fake. I think the pics on HX are real and she appears young / cute but hides her midsection.

She was staying at a 2 star hotel in Garden Grove and below was the price / menu she sent via text a month ago.

30 min /140.

20 min / 130.

You are new customer.

I give you discount.

30 min / 130.

20 min / 120.

Dohma22
01-19-24, 13:49
Damn why'all saved me w / the cherry95 info thanks! Hate wasted visits.

Anyone tap ValeryVenus yet? Looks hot and new. I find the new enclave ones have been pretty good and are less mechanical.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ValeryVenus

RickIza
01-21-24, 20:17
I have seen Cherry. The pics are weird because seems like her body but not her face (maybe when she was younger). She is an older Vietnamese woman. I would guess older 30's maybe early 40's, but her body is actually nice for her age. After our session I couldn't help but think she has to have worked in an AMP before. The massage was decent and everything else was typical massage parlor action. No real GFE and no DFK or LFK. Everything is covered. She even sterilized junior before the CBJ and CFS just like I hear they do in some AMP's. It was pretty much take off your clothes and lay down. We went through three positions before I finished in bag. Would I repeat? Not yet because I'm new and want to explore. BUT she is really nice and professional which I appreciate because I've had some not so great experiences so far and her rates are very reasonable. Be safe everyone.

The pics she texted me were fake. I think the pics on HX are real and she appears young / cute but hides her midsection.

She was staying at a 2 star hotel in Garden Grove and below was the price / menu she sent via text a month ago.

30 min /140.

20 min / 130.

You are new customer.

I give you discount.

30 min / 130.

20 min / 120.

HapaBoy86
01-21-24, 23:39
Who do you like at devils_house for young and good looks?I have been twice and only went when I saw a small Latina not a thick and chunky one like they always have.

Not really into Big round asses or Big Ass tities. I like skinny but can have a little chubbiness. Haha.

They always post pics on whom is avail but when you get there ask to see the goods.

Also, they will do bait and switch if you don't speak up!

They did that too me the first time and I walked out than they waved me back showing the girl I wanted!

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:06
She is back on Hx under a new handle. Lists age at 38 but actually she is in her early 40's. Still looks good. I know a lot of you love to bang hot MILF's and her ex-porn star skills will pleasure you.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunshineRae

TheZorak
01-22-24, 15:31
She is back on Hx under a new handle. Lists age at 38 but actually she is in her early 40's. Still looks good. I know a lot of you love to bang hot MILF's and her ex-porn star skills will pleasure you.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunshineRaeGoogle says she is in her early 50's.

Falcon123
01-22-24, 17:46
I have seen Cherry. The pics are weird because seems like her body but not her face (maybe when she was younger). She is an older Vietnamese woman. I would guess older 30's maybe early 40's, but her body is actually nice for her age. After our session I couldn't help but think she has to have worked in an AMP before. The massage was decent and everything else was typical massage parlor action. No real GFE and no DFK or LFK. Everything is covered. She even sterilized junior before the CBJ and CFS just like I hear they do in some AMP's. It was pretty much take off your clothes and lay down. We went through three positions before I finished in bag. Would I repeat? Not yet because I'm new and want to explore. BUT she is really nice and professional which I appreciate because I've had some not so great experiences so far and her rates are very reasonable. Be safe everyone.I saw Cherry recently as well, I can confirm my session was basically identical to this. However I would put her age closer to mid 40's minimum, probably late 40's. She is definitely not the girl in her photos on HX or in text message. She has short black hair, extremely short and a stocky body, but not fat or flabby and her face is average for a Vietnamese women with those stats. Her entire back is covered with tattoos as well as under her boobs. Not a single hair on her body below her head. The good news is she is very service oriented and puts in a noticeable effort to make you feel welcome and satisfied. Would I repeat? Maybe, was disappointed in her looks vs her humaniplex profile but she is not expensive and gives a good session.

James D 2004
01-23-24, 00:14
Is she the only one ever putting up a BB Greek picture?

SoCalBrownBear
01-23-24, 11:01
Is she the only one ever putting up a BB Greek picture?Very nice pic she put up. Def don't see that too often. She will prob pull something like that pic is like her man from the real world. Not something she does with customers.

GG1234
01-27-24, 19:52
I noticed there was a white girl going by Barbie at K-org fantasykgirls.com (https://www.fantasykgirls.com/). Was she on HX previously?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fantasykgirls

James D 2004
01-27-24, 20:33
I noticed there was a white girl going by Barbie at K-org fantasykgirls.com (https://www.fantasykgirls.com/). Was she on HX previously?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fantasykgirlsLooks like the picture of myluv 2. 0 A MILF.

GG1234
01-28-24, 18:08
Looks like the picture of myluv 2. 0 A MILF.Thanks for finding her.

humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv2.0 (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv2.0)

DarkMana
01-29-24, 18:44
Has anyone seen AuroraLovesYou that can provide any intel?

Please and thanks.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AuroraLovesYou

LabiaFedora
02-04-24, 00:58
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/TheBabeLexi/

Anyone seen her? I have mixed feelings, ha!

Dohma22
02-04-24, 16:43
Damn why'all saved me w / the cherry95 info thanks! Hate wasted visits.

Anyone tap ValeryVenus yet? Looks hot and new. I find the new enclave ones have been pretty good and are less mechanical.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ValeryVenusLike a nice slice of South America here in oc. Great session if that's what you're looking for. Hot young feels like you're in SA or ifyk chicas bonitas / locas strip club.

JuicyBl921
02-04-24, 21:21

Then and only then will I chime in.This is what you always do. You just confirm it's true and then it's too late LMAO.

HapaBoy86
02-10-24, 03:07
Okay, so lets see how long before some of you all F*ck this bare hx young one to Say NO!

She a young one with a little nice round booty and man her nice soft tongue almost made me pop real fast before I went to pound town in her coochie.

Had to pull away and than pumped her bare vaj in mish so I can go deep and fast. Alot of moaning as well to explosion!

I think she has daddy or bf close so buyer beware.

VinnieJenkins
02-10-24, 12:31
Okay, so lets see how long before some of you all F*ck this bare hx young one to Say NO!

She a young one with a little nice round booty and man her nice soft tongue almost made me pop real fast before I went to pound town in her coochie.

Had to pull away and than pumped her bare vaj in mish so I can go deep and fast. Alot of moaning as well to explosion!

I think she has daddy or bf close so buyer beware.I just looked at her network lots of red, hmmm doesn't look good to me.

ReDtoLaunch
02-10-24, 16:07
Any info on this one?

DanCramerOc
02-15-24, 14:24
She has been in the OC for a month or so now. Super cute girl with a chill vibe. Worth a visit for sure.

Like a nice slice of South America here in oc. Great session if that's what you're looking for. Hot young feels like you're in SA or ifyk chicas bonitas / locas strip club.

HapaBoy86
02-16-24, 01:53
JessieParker Hx.

Buyer beware a buddy saw her very recently and when he went in some old man took pics of him entering and leaving.

Surprised JessieParker fu*k house hasn't been raided yet?!

TeemmyBoy
02-16-24, 15:10
JessieParker Hx.

Buyer beware a buddy saw her very recently and when he went in some old man took pics of him entering and leaving.

Surprised JessieParker fu*k house hasn't been raided yet?!Damn not the first time I've heard she is super unsafe!

Contemplated visiting once, but. Listened to the grapevine.

HapaBoy86
02-17-24, 00:36
Damn not the first time I've heard she is super unsafe!

Contemplated visiting once, but. Listened to the grapevine.Buddy said the old man said " I know what is going on on that house". LOL.

GuysTT2
02-18-24, 08:04
JessieParker Hx.

Surprised JessieParker fu*k house hasn't been raided yet?!She said all her neighbors know her there is nothing to worry about. Dude.

It's just a matter of time.

Taws6
02-18-24, 17:25
She said all her neighbors know her there is nothing to worry about. Dude.

It's just a matter of time.There are MANY providers who have stable in call locations, I've seen a few of them, and most are vague about their location in their adds.

Jessie seems to promote that she is a long term place, and I've seen where she posts the general location cross streets. A little google search shows a likely location.

I've never seen her or any guest of hers there (she runs adds saying she will rent out a room), on the whole, enough to keep me away.

But perhaps I'm missing out, dunno, but I've stayed away from other providers in apartment leases where reports indicate ring door bells on the apartment across the hall.

Caution seems warranted.

Skajikhan
02-18-24, 23:59
I fucked myluv when she was down her in san diego. She hates facial hair but her body was banging and she was tight. What is her phone number I need to see her again please?

Thanks for finding her.

humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv2.0 (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv2.0)

HapaBoy86
02-19-24, 02:11
She said all her neighbors know her there is nothing to worry about. Dude.

It's just a matter of time.I feel sorry for that one dude who finally decided to get into this lifestyle.

His 2nd or 3rd time for a date he gets popped!

Vegas Pro
02-19-24, 06:34

I think she has daddy or bf close so buyer beware.She has 4 harmful safety ratings.

ModernHouseFan
02-20-24, 00:30
Has anyone seen AuroraLovesYou that can provide any intel?

Please and thanks.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AuroraLovesYouI've been wanting to see her as well since I keep seeing her ads pop up. Her photos look good and menu seems to follow in the Enclave style but yet no reviews so far.

ModernHouseFan
02-20-24, 01:05
HarnessHoney (HX).

Saw this short gal and blah.

Only good was the BBBJ, but No dfk and lfk was her mouth closed, she short and bubble butt.

GND looks, and not as tones as the pics an way squishier in person.Thanks for the review brother. Always look to your reviews being that you too are into spinners. Yeh her photos do look good and her menu was full GFE with emphasis on "dfk". Glad I didn't book with this one!

Member #2210
02-20-24, 18:57
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/192

If anyone has seen Paris, please post your review, esp. about her DD tits. TIA.

Vodka Tonic
02-21-24, 03:10
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/192

If anyone has seen Paris, please post your review, esp. about her DD tits. TIA.I'll give you my review based on the pictures: they look like the doctor stuffed two cantaloupes into some tight ass skin and then she got stung by a wasp on each one. But YMMV.

MR Nimbus
02-21-24, 13:25
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NinaKnockOut

Is this another Ms. Jones handle? What's The intel.

JohnHada
02-21-24, 14:49
Can someone confirm if jessicajadeba used to offer BBFS back in her glory days?

James D 2004
02-21-24, 15:09
Can someone confirm if jessicajadeba used to offer BBFS back in her glory days?Her kid knocking your door?

Dohma22
02-22-24, 18:13
Anyone seen her recently? Some good bb reviews here not looking for that but looks like good price for young chocolate ass. Quoted 220 for hr no specific menu though.

GimmeMoreHead
02-22-24, 18:35
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NinaKnockOut

Is this another Ms. Jones handle? What's The intel.Yes that was a new Ms Jones handle. It was active yesterday but it looks like she deleted account again. She was still taking loads in all 3 holes and had gotten rid of her GPS rates. She's been through more than a dozen handles now. Pick one and stick with it ffs.

SoCalBrownBear
02-23-24, 01:55
Anyone seen her recently? Some good bb reviews here not looking for that but looks like good price for young chocolate ass. Quoted 220 for hr no specific menu though.I saw her a while back like a year plus. She was chill. Nothing special. She offered BBFS for something cheap like 160 or something. I was tempted but I decided to cover up. Just because I got cold feet. So I wrapped jr up. BBBJ was ok nothing special. We did missionary and nothing special no passion. Then finished on some doggy. The main draw was the price tbh. She then raised her rates so I haven't gone back. She's chill clean if you got nothing else on the menu I guess.

If it's GFE like BBBJ and msog 220 is fair tbh.

HapaBoy86
02-23-24, 02:36
Can someone confirm if jessicajadeba used to offer BBFS back in her glory days?Yup, she did had it coochie many times but I think now she only allows "past" clients to have it?

New clients I was told No but you know money talks. LOL.

James D 2004
02-23-24, 20:25
My regulars didn't arrive on time this month so I tried something I always want to try, the higher-end C houses. There's one on HX who claims real pictures. $200 half is high enough for a start. They offer higher.

For many years if you walk into a random c house you may see a 19-year-old pretty girl once in a blue moon or a 19-year-old girl you don't want to look at or anything else. Dina was a model material in a curve-fitting party short dress. But now she's over 30. So real pictures aren't right but the booker told me slight filtering. You can't argue with that. She actually looks pretty with all the flavors of a 21 year old, long hair, long legs, glowing pale skin, darker nipples on appetizing breasts that looked natural, probably with some reduction jobs. After I took off my sunglasses, the room wasn't that dark. She was in good shape naked, lean, surprising. A little hint of c-section. With a classic oval face, she could have been very beautiful. She is pretty but her face swelled a tiny bit.

When we first met, she breathed out a sigh of relief. She went on to me cuddling, face to face. But no kissing that I expected. That will be extra. She gave undivided attention to my nipples that I missed very much. No K girls did that recently when I didn't ask. She has BBBJ skills, good enough that I could have CIM. But that will be extra.

She started with a cowgirl and turned into a reverse missionary. She didn't kiss but didn't mind me kissing her, lips and otherwise. I ended up on top of her after deep thrusting her. Then we cuddled.

She gave me a wet swipe before starting, put on the slightly small condom, took it off after, and gave me a wet swipe again. The shower stall is also decent.

StevenWalker
02-24-24, 22:50
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/14684

Can someone PM this bookers number? I don't' want to buy points LOL.

PewpHead
02-26-24, 16:02
Google says she is in her early 50's.I looked her up. If you look at her recent porn scenes on pornhub she is clearly in her 50's & is out of shape now. She looks much, much hotter in the pics posted in this thread, which are 10+ years out of date. If she was in good shape she'd still look good.

JungleFun
02-27-24, 14:24
Anyone seen kara or have experience with this org? Thanks.

Randy62
02-27-24, 15:07

Can someone PM this bookers number? I don't' want to buy points LOL.Oh nevermind its gone.

JasonVee
02-27-24, 17:34
Any reviews for Athena21?

Is that same as sunflower?

James D 2004
02-27-24, 20:06
Did you see her classified up for 15 min?

NoClue02
02-28-24, 14:34
Any reviews for Athena21?

Is that same as sunflower?I was told they're just another k agency. Their rate setup is the same. Normal rate and upcharge for BBFS. I didn't visit them yet because I hate these stupid upcharge.

GuysTT2
02-29-24, 02:07

Can someone PM this bookers number? I don't' want to buy points LOL.9*9- 867-5309.

GuysTT2
02-29-24, 02:08

Can someone PM this bookers number? I don't' want to buy points LOL.Jenny I got your number. I want to make you mine.

SMH. Buy some points.

BobaRatm
02-29-24, 12:39
Anyone seen kara or have experience with this org? Thanks.Does anyone have info on Kara?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999

James D 2004
02-29-24, 18:20
Does anyone have info on Kara?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999The other girl has a review 10 year older than her pictures. So it's the same old, the girls advertise whatever they like or the booker advertise whatever they could find.

BrainLara
02-29-24, 20:21
Looks like one of Jason's handles. He is not a k booker. Maybe your source got the handles mixed up.

I was told they're just another k agency. Their rate setup is the same. Normal rate and upcharge for BBFS. I didn't visit them yet because I hate these stupid upcharge.

NoClue02
02-29-24, 21:30
Looks like one of Jason's handles. He is not a k booker. Maybe your source got the handles mixed up.Possibly. I just pm random guys that rated her on hx. But the menu she or they sent me is similar to those k agencies so yeah =/.

MassageTourist
03-02-24, 14:49
I saw Cherry recently as well, I can confirm my session was basically identical to this. However I would put her age closer to mid 40's minimum, probably late 40's. She is definitely not the girl in her photos on HX or in text message. She has short black hair, extremely short and a stocky body, but not fat or flabby and her face is average for a Vietnamese women with those stats. Her entire back is covered with tattoos as well as under her boobs. Not a single hair on her body below her head. The good news is she is very service oriented and puts in a noticeable effort to make you feel welcome and satisfied. Would I repeat? Maybe, was disappointed in her looks vs her humaniplex profile but she is not expensive and gives a good session.Saw Cherry95 recently and I cosign everything you said. If you want to be pampered and not spend a lot for what is offered, I recommend her. Don't expect GFE though. She does have good pussy control because she felt tight.

CouldntBeMe
03-05-24, 01:52
I was told they're just another k agency. Their rate setup is the same. Normal rate and upcharge for BBFS. I didn't visit them yet because I hate these stupid upcharge.Athena21 is just Jason and ElenaDee.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/ElenaDee

HapaBoy86
03-05-24, 23:27
Jenny I got your number. I want to make you mine.

SMH. Buy some points.These type of peeps who ask and ask for free shit (intel)!

And, of course I will give you some back, but Never Do!

VSC832
03-06-24, 22:24
I saw Lucy23 today. Pics are hiding how big she is. She's a husky girl. Mediocre BBBJ. Did not honor cim on her menu. When I told her I was about to pop she pulled away. She's a shy quiet girl so she didn't say much during the session. Overall a pretty bad time. At 290 hhr and 350 hr plus another 40 for msog. So basically 400 for a fat girl who doesn't really know what she's doing. I'll make sure to avoid any other girls this booker has.

GuysTT2
03-06-24, 23:49
These type of peeps who ask and ask for free shit (intel)!

And, of course I will give you some back, but Never Do!From one Hapa to another. YEP! LOLOLOL.

James D 2004
03-07-24, 01:20
No worries. They are moving back to use hotels again. Sarah the rumored landlady did pop up again. Related?

James D 2004
03-07-24, 14:48
My semi-regulars were late in turning up so I did some research. The following are posted here about DestinyGrace. I find it amusing when read with other private comments. It dawned on me whether she is as talented as Mr. Ripley (the movie) at 18 fooling everybody.

Repeat. No repeat for me.
With her, your destiny is to be disappointed.

Lots of possibilities, but I'm not repeating.Now is that gatekeeping? Try to reduce the number wanting to see her? Jolly actually seen her a few times without any progress. Super pretty and hot worth only a 7?

Some see a nerdy librarian in her with her huge glasses but with her back covered with colorful tattoos. Some see a vaping grunge skater girl. Others a 30's blond movie star obviously when she's dolled up. Or maybe she's the secret black sheep of a large strict Muslim family.

Numbers don't lie. Some are non-repeaters no matter what the reason is. They are sufficient to boost her network. If you pick the enclave girls at random you have a pretty good chance of success and if you follow the numbers it's hard to fail.

Some say she isn't the girl in the picture (different hair color? Some say she has the same big boots and body. It's most likely real as her profile claims. Who's going to implant at 18? How bad can it be at 18?

Her acts are equally bizarre. She requested to fuck in the darkness at least once. She does cowgirl with half the penis inside. She actually takes off her glasses but then she will be blind. She has to trust you not to steal her money and anything else. She actually kisses on the condition that you don't smear her makeup on her lips. So I don't know her excuse when she's not dolled up.

When she's dolled up, most likely she is preparing for her next big client elsewhere because it will take a long time for her movie star style. So you cannot mess it up. But she will say she's late going back to her folks looking good but seems like a refugee camp.

Yes, no DFK, almost no DATY, no DATO. She doesn't need any excuse. Respect that. She's not the only one. I read another gem about another girl, "LFK when she's in the mood". I laughed out loud but did we all do that once in a while?

Haven't heard that she is allergic to any usual positions. She isn't too quiet. When you pound hard enough you can hear her suffering close enough.

Drooo
03-08-24, 02:37
Had anyone seen Carolina69?

She looks hot.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Carolina69

GimmeMoreHead
03-08-24, 06:30
Had anyone seen Carolina69?

She looks hot.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Carolina69Ass is fat as hell on Carolina69. Nice tips, cute face, thicker in person but not fat. She's really thick where it counts. I expected bad service but ended up with slightly above average service. BBBJ was better than I expected, she actually does dfk, and the doggy view is elite. Her ass is super fat. She has wide fucking hips. That doggy action was awesome. After BBBJ she got on top for a few minutes and I sucked in her chichis but I was eager to pound away k9. I fucked her k9 for most of the session to make sure I got my money's worth. 200/30 is a good deal. If you're an ass man she is a must visit.

VSC832
03-08-24, 12:14
My semi-regulars were late in turning up so I did some research. The following are posted here about DestinyGrace. I find it amusing when read with other private comments. It dawned on me whether she is as talented as Mr. Ripley (the movie) at 18 fooling everybody.

Now is that gatekeeping? Try to reduce the number wanting to see her? Jolly actually seen her a few times without any progress. Super pretty and hot worth only a 7?

Some see a nerdy librarian in her with her huge glasses but with her back covered with colorful tattoos. Some see a vaping grunge skater girl. Others a 30's blond movie star obviously when she's dolled up. Or maybe she's the secret black sheep of a large strict Muslim family.

Numbers don't lie. Some are non-repeaters no matter what the reason is. They are sufficient to boost her network. If you pick the enclave girls at random you have a pretty good chance of success and if you follow the numbers it's hard to fail.

Some say she isn't the girl in the picture (different hair color? Some say she has the same big boots and body. It's most likely real as her profile claims. Who's going to implant at 18? How bad can it be at 18?.90% of the stuff you type makes no sense. It just reads as nonsensical gibberish. But that's not the point. I agree completely with Juma29, I had an almost identical experience. She clearly hates doing this. She seemed troubled, showed me a bag of coke she was doing to keep herself awake to finish her shift. Told me that the booker forces her to see far more guys in a day than she's comfortable with and that she's had quite a few bad experiences with guys roughing her up. Who knows how much was true and how much wasn't, she was after all high on coke. I wouldn't recommend anyone see her, but I know guys will continue to see her because she's young, petite and has big tits. And we know some guys would be happy pounding away at a good looking corpse if there was a way to warm it up. So good luck with your wasted time and money when one of you inevitably goes and tries her again after reading all these reviews.

MR Nimbus
03-08-24, 12:33
Ass is fat as hell on Carolina69. Nice tips, cute face, thicker in person but not fat. She's really thick where it counts. I expected bad service but ended up with slightly above average service. BBBJ was better than I expected, she actually does dfk, and the doggy view is elite. Her ass is super fat. She has wide fucking hips. That doggy action was awesome. After BBBJ she got on top for a few minutes and I sucked in her chichis but I was eager to pound away k9. I fucked her k9 for most of the session to make sure I got my money's worth. 200/30 is a good deal. If you're an ass man she is a must visit.LOL I knew you would be hitting them cheeks Mate!

Them hips do look wide as hell making that dump truck ass of hers huge. Is she a SA gal? If I told her to gag on my cock would she know what I mean?

With out using a translator.

Limb1212
03-08-24, 13:02
I've been wanting to see her as well since I keep seeing her ads pop up. Her photos look good and menu seems to follow in the Enclave style but yet no reviews so far.She is an ATF of mine and mostly for the BBBJ. She will choke on you and not quit. No spit and she will go for throat pie if she can manage. Great body with an average face.

Novi15
03-08-24, 16:14
Ass is fat as hell on Carolina69. Nice tips, cute face, thicker in person but not fat. She's really thick where it counts. I expected bad service but ended up with slightly above average service. BBBJ was better than I expected, she actually does dfk, and the doggy view is elite. Her ass is super fat. She has wide fucking hips. That doggy action was awesome. After BBBJ she got on top for a few minutes and I sucked in her chichis but I was eager to pound away k9. I fucked her k9 for most of the session to make sure I got my money's worth. 200/30 is a good deal. If you're an ass man she is a must visit.Is she American Latina? Or foreign? I'd like to only see American raised latinas in the US if possible. That price is pretty ideal no matter my preferences though. Sounds like a good ass time.

GimmeMoreHead
03-08-24, 17:56
LOL I knew you would be hitting them cheeks Mate!

Them hips do look wide as hell making that dump truck ass of hers huge. Is she a SA gal? If I told her to gag on my cock would she know what I mean?

With out using a translator.Her English is good. No need for translator. Don't expect her to dome you up like a head doctor. BBBJ is good but not great. I only let her suck until I was hard. I was too eager to get her face down ass up. Dump truck booty accurate. Massive ass on her. The chichis are big and natural too. She likes her nipples sucked and loves backshots.

GimmeMoreHead
03-08-24, 17:57
Is she American Latina? Or foreign? I'd like to only see American raised latinas in the US if possible. That price is pretty ideal no matter my preferences though. Sounds like a good ass time.Her English is good. She's from Colombia. Backshots alone are worth it.

Dohma22
03-09-24, 15:26
I saw Lucy23 today. Pics are hiding how big she is. She's a husky girl. Mediocre BBBJ. Did not honor cim on her menu. When I told her I was about to pop she pulled away. She's a shy quiet girl so she didn't say much during the session. Overall a pretty bad time. At 290 hhr and 350 hr plus another 40 for msog. So basically 400 for a fat girl who doesn't really know what she's doing. I'll make sure to avoid any other girls this booker has.Saw her as well and this is spot on. Those aren't her pics and does she even have a left nipple? I couldn't find it for the life of me. Menu isn't honored. Felt like a k-agency experience at start w / shower together but service in bed felt I had to be in driver seat the whole time. Would not be bad if it was 200 for hhr.

VSC832
03-10-24, 02:45
Saw her as well and this is spot on. Those aren't her pics and does she even have a left nipple? I couldn't find it for the life of me. Menu isn't honored. Felt like a k-agency experience at start w / shower together but service in bed felt I had to be in driver seat the whole time. Would not be bad if it was 200 for hhr.Thank you. No one in her network responded to me in PMs so I figured hey maybe she's a gem guys are trying to keep to themselves, I was wrong in that assumption. I know my review came off a bit short and angry but going into detail isn't really even worth it. She's a fat girl using pics that aren't representative and doesn't honor her menu. That's the short and long of it. Hopefully guys read this and save themselves the money and patience I lost.

SCJohn
03-10-24, 14:24
Thank you. No one in her network responded to me in PMs so I figured hey maybe she's a gem guys are trying to keep to themselves, I was wrong in that assumption. I know my review came off a bit short and angry but going into detail isn't really even worth it. She's a fat girl using pics that aren't representative and doesn't honor her menu. That's the short and long of it. Hopefully guys read this and save themselves the money and patience I lost.That's too bad. Thanks for TOFTT. Most of the guys in her network have zero blogs counts. There's only one guy who seems to post. They are missing the point of HX. By sharing info we save each other from a bad experience. I find that if there's no info on a girl, she's probably not worth a visit.

JollyJohnRoger
03-11-24, 00:54
No worries. They are moving back to use hotels again. Sarah the rumored landlady did pop up again. Related?The apartments are still active. Multiple confirmed hits, here.

They use hotels as well, "out of area" and occasionally in Costa Mesa as well.

Recently noticed 6 girls active in OC and Arcadia at the same time!

James D 2004
03-11-24, 17:32
The apartments are still active. Multiple confirmed hits, here.

Recently noticed 6 girls active in OC and Arcadia at the same time!That was last week. Now 4 girls by SCP probably Crown Plaza. Only one in a private location, who is rumored to be the landlady.

Juma29
03-11-24, 17:46
The apartments are still active. Multiple confirmed hits, here.

Recently noticed 6 girls active in OC and Arcadia at the same time!A girl from the group I saw recently confirmed the Irvine apartment is gone and the CM apartment will be gone either this month or next month she wasn't sure.

I did see a couple girls recently advertised as "Brea Private Location" and another as "North Hollywood Private Location." Maybe the bookers are exploring new areas.

MR Nimbus
03-12-24, 15:11
I just seen Jordana she was at the typical enclave spot.

Guessing the Irvine spot being referred to is the one by the blimp hangers in between Alton and barranca.

Crown is a hot spot have been there multiple times not just seeing enclave babes but other hoes as well. Same with that Hilton across the street.

Hope the enclave spot for sure goes Fvk that bed I've asked many times can we just go on the couch.

MR Nimbus
03-14-24, 14:40
XoxoMercedeslove.

Anaya_lorelei.

Any info on these two? Mercedes lookin stacked!

BJojo
03-14-24, 21:00
Is she American Latina? Or foreign? I'd like to only see American raised latinas in the US if possible. That price is pretty ideal no matter my preferences though. Sounds like a good ass time.You got lucky dude. Most of what reviews I got was she has a smelly vagina, rushes the date, and she ghosts guys once they get to the incall.

James D 2004
03-15-24, 14:25
So I PMed her on separate days just to see what the porn star charges when she put out classified. She doesn't issue ratings. There is only one visitor on record but he's a repeat offender so I can't draw any conclusion. Lexi21 charges more reasonably but wasn't too keen. She just got my number. She could have gone because I tried to book her the next day. I wasn't too keen either as her all dolled up look in the hotel room wouldn't work well on close-quarter combats. I can see that she picked higher levels that's understandable. Then I'm not surprised at her other logical choice. Senior citizens. Should I change my profile?

Renterlol
03-15-24, 16:04
Does anyone have info on Kara?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999Appearece was accurate to photos.

Service was OK, BBBJ was a little lack luster.

K9 was amazing.

But her incall was a mess.

Renterlol
03-15-24, 16:10
Saw her recently.

Pics are accurate.

Tits are so nice, ass is average.

BJ was one of the worst I've ever had though, put it in her mouth but didn't really suck hard on it.

Incall was clean.

Overall I'd say she was average, for what she charges I think you could find a lot better.

CconstantRepea
03-16-24, 18:53
Ass is fat as hell on Carolina69. Nice tips, cute face, thicker in person but not fat. She's really thick where it counts. I expected bad service but ended up with slightly above average service. BBBJ was better than I expected, she actually does dfk, and the doggy view is elite. Her ass is super fat. She has wide fucking hips. That doggy action was awesome. After BBBJ she got on top for a few minutes and I sucked in her chichis but I was eager to pound away k9. I fucked her k9 for most of the session to make sure I got my money's worth. 200/30 is a good deal. If you're an ass man she is a must visit.Ditto this seemed to be my experience with her. Saw her in gardena, but from my understanding she was around oc. Showed up to the spot and was greeted with DFK and she gave me a little lap dance before we got undressed. Service was okay in the sense that she let me do everything I wanted and is honorable to her list. That ass is no joke. One of her glutes was about the same width of my bod. That said, I'm not the biggest boy (I am proud of my micro) I really had to spread it to get deeper into her. Really liked DATY, I didn't smell anything foul. Didn't really rush either, I just think she knows what she has and knows how to work it to get you off faster. As noted k9 was great. Finished on her ass. Probably one of the better latina providers I had and pretty good value for such a big ol ting.

LoveBlondeGirl
03-17-24, 18:20
Anyone been able to get a hold of Lovelymorgan or even seen her recently? It seems like she still hops on Humaniplex. Seen her once awhile back would love to get a hold of her again. Let me know if anyone has a new phone number seems like she ditched her old number already.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LovelyMorgan

Longball Larry
03-18-24, 00:53
Hi Guys- headed your way the 18th-24th for work, and looking for some extra curricular activities. On Humaniplex for for first time in awhile, so appreciate any suggestions. Looking for GFE or PSE (or close to it), fun time with hottie. Thoroughly confused by all of the Asian parlors / services, but any recommendation there would also be very much appreciated as well. Cost is not my primary concern if knowing I'm in for a good time. Will be staying in Newport and will have a car. Thanks in advance for any info!

MR Nimbus
03-18-24, 14:19
Anyone been able to get a hold of Lovelymorgan or even seen her recently? It seems like she still hops on Humaniplex. Seen her once awhile back would love to get a hold of her again. Let me know if anyone has a new phone number seems like she ditched her old number already.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LovelyMorganI tired messaging her few times and hitting her old number and no luck.

MR Nimbus
03-18-24, 14:32
Ditto this seemed to be my experience with her. Saw her in gardena, but from my understanding she was around oc. Showed up to the spot and was greeted with DFK and she gave me a little lap dance before we got undressed. Service was okay in the sense that she let me do everything I wanted and is honorable to her list. That ass is no joke. One of her glutes was about the same width of my bod. That said, I'm not the biggest boy (I am proud of my micro) I really had to spread it to get deeper into her. Really liked DATY, I didn't smell anything foul. Didn't really rush either, I just think she knows what she has and knows how to work it to get you off faster. As noted k9 was great. Finished on her ass. Probably one of the better latina providers I had and pretty good value for such a big ol ting.Hope she comes back to the Oc I want to have her Rikishi me.

When I first got ahold of Janeths new milkshake I told her you got ride my face now! One of the best 69 ers ever ohhhh deear.