PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

SocalDudeBro
11-18-15, 01:02
You said, "her face is beat. " That's what happens after 9 years of service. You get a shitty outlook on guys after awhile.

She must suck a lot of dick to be good at it. Just saying.I'm just trying to save someone money. You can take those hot takes somewhere else.

HornyMamba24
11-18-15, 14:59
Any suggestions of who I should go see?

Dolato
11-19-15, 20:31
Any suggestions of who I should go see?Have you had a chance to read through the pages for recs?

I know there's much bitching you have to dig through, but there's some info on here.

Any criteria you're looking for? Tall, short, curvy, petite, white, latina, a cups, dd.

Some you should avoid: missamillian as discussed below-not a good time. Lovely. Alicia or whatever her new handle is.

DutchTreat
11-20-15, 00:15
I will be seeing Mistyblue tomorrow morning in BP and treat myself to a well deserved, week ending BBBJ. I will submit my report after we consummate the deal.

Any suggestions of who I should go see?

DutchTreat
11-20-15, 11:30
I will be seeing Mistyblue tomorrow morning in BP and treat myself to a well deserved, week ending BBBJ. I will submit my report after we consummate the deal.Well, that was a complete bust. She flaked on our 5:30 am appointment. I texted her with a 15 minute warning, then called her 10 minutes later, when I didn't hear back from her. When I parked at the no tel, I shot her a text that I was waiting in the parking lot. After 15 more minutes of silence, I bolted to work. Oh well, at least my breath is minty fresh and my balls are scrubbed clean. LOL.

HornyMamba24
11-20-15, 15:29
Looking for latina, white, and asian providers that are good and know what they're doing. Somebody who actually enjoys it and loves to talk dirty.

SCJohn
11-21-15, 06:04
Looking for latina, white, and asian providers that are good and know what they're doing. Somebody who actually enjoys it and loves to talk dirty.You must be really horny, since you've never reported seeing anyone.

HornyMamba24
11-23-15, 12:41
Just new to the game and wanting to get my tip wet.

GoRanger
11-24-15, 16:27
Well, that was a complete bust. She flaked on our 5:30 am appointment. I texted her with a 15 minute warning, then called her 10 minutes later, when I didn't hear back from her. When I parked at the no tel, I shot her a text that I was waiting in the parking lot. After 15 more minutes of silence, I bolted to work. Oh well, at least my breath is minty fresh and my balls are scrubbed clean. LOL.5:30 am, what are the percentages when that works out? Dang early.

DutchTreat
11-24-15, 19:09
5:30 am, what are the percentages when that works out? Dang early.You'd be surprised. The choices are definitely fewer, and you get the occasional sleepy head, but I really enjoy the early morning intimacy before the sun rises. The room is usually dark, sometimes a little candlelight and the activity at the No Tel is usually pretty quiet. And the providers who are willing see you at that hour are usually pretty cool, especially if they are about to check out of their room.

Dolato
11-24-15, 20:45
Looking for latina, white, and asian providers that are good and know what they're doing. Somebody who actually enjoys it and loves to talk dirty.Yes there are many that have been posted. Have fun!

BurnOut99
11-25-15, 05:45
5:30 am, what are the percentages when that works out? Dang early.Plenty of early-before-work clients, usually agencies or "party" girls.

BustedAnut
12-01-15, 08:14
I saw her, I wouldn't repeat or recommend, her face is beat. Service was okay, the BBBJ was great though. She had a shit attitude with me.Has a pimp, washed up, gives great bbj, but she is deteriorating. Wouldn't repeat.

Dolato
12-01-15, 21:41
Has a pimp, washed up, gives great bbj, but she is deteriorating. Wouldn't repeat.I know she does her own booking since she quickly got on her laptop / phone after I busted in her mouth. I don't know if she's supporting someone's rap career though.

BBBJ was ok, but she's not worth repeating and her body isn't what it was according to her old photos. I bet she looked great in person when she first hit the scene.

WildMan007
12-28-15, 22:54
Has a pimp, washed up, gives great bbj, but she is deteriorating. Wouldn't repeat.Yes she needs to be put out to pasture.

But one highlight is Trinity. Fae8, Her old account was Trinity. Evans but she had a pimp and he kept all her money. Lots of it.

But I got to see this fine specimen with her new handle in July of this year. All I can say, the cim with swallow was fantastic. Just the right pressure.

But since September, she has been in Vegas and has not return to Orange County. Vegas guys have it good.

GroovieFan
12-29-15, 08:49
MILF-Lori is back now as LoriMilf. For those that know her, run. I saw her last night. Same passion, same fun. Same hot slender body. Definite repeat. For those that don't, she's cute slender tight-body mid-30's MILF and does everything with passion from DFK on. Cool chick to talk to.Intel is very positive on her. One note, she books almost back to back. High volume.

Member #5691
12-29-15, 14:40
Intel is very positive on her. One note, she books almost back to back. High volume.As a litle Christmas gift to myself I drove through the OC and stopped to see her. First time meeting her. Super cool. 2 pops. Really had to work for that second one. She was a trooper. Basically let me facef**K her for 20 min til I busted in her face. Not a single complaint.

WildMan007
01-02-16, 17:06
As a litle Christmas gift to myself I drove through the OC and stopped to see her. First time meeting her. Super cool. 2 pops. Really had to work for that second one. She was a trooper. Basically let me facef**K her for 20 min til I busted in her face. Not a single complaint.Thanks for the intel on this lady. With a double confirmation, she is worth seeing now.

Without a single complaint, she must have a 10+ in attitude.

Torqemada
01-05-16, 08:12
Any information on HX bossladie she sounds almost to good to be true?

XxBullXx
01-06-16, 19:43
Thanks for the intel on this lady. With a double confirmation, she is worth seeing now.

Without a single complaint, she must have a 10+ in attitude.I saw her about 6 months ago, she treated me like a king. I also only saw her for a BnG. Little pricier than most for the BnG but well worth it.

Chris Wake
01-07-16, 01:03
Anyone see her recently? She has a solid rep on HX but not much info and she rarely answers pms apparently.

BbfsDude
01-07-16, 10:37
Anyone see her recently? She has a solid rep on HX but not much info and she rarely answers pms apparently.My notes say she is a possible drug user, someone reported she had track marks on her arm.

Chris Wake
01-07-16, 20:58
My notes say she is a possible drug user, someone reported she had track marks on her arm.Must be bruscar.

BDRiv
01-07-16, 21:23
My notes say she is a possible drug user, someone reported she had track marks on her arm.I tried to see her about a month ago. She was staying in a total shit-hole hotel in SA. I got spooked by 2 OC Sheriff leaving the lobby right was she was texting me to come up. Never did regret leaving.

Sweep
01-07-16, 21:36
Anyone see her recently? She has a solid rep on HX but not much info and she rarely answers pms apparently.Does she have a solid rep? I can only find that thread about her track marks. Also, as mentioned, I think you should try to call her instead of pm'ing.

Dolato
01-08-16, 01:57
This is currently going on in the HX clubs, but wanted to put a notice here about a formerly safe provider who's resorted to a grab and dash.
Former handles: Domi and darlingdomi. Disappeared for a while and came back as justjade and ripped off 3 guys (at least 1 a repeater) before the info got out.
She'll have a hard time getting back on HX now unless she tries to slip in without face showing, so I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually has to resort to Backpage.
She had good reviews in the past and was on my list but never got to her. It seems like her current management has a different business model then before.

She used to host alot in the Corona area with rare incalls in nearby cities. She did state in her ads working at a strip club in fullerton and asking guys to come meet her.
I have a picture of her for others to know who to avoid. The second picture is her current man who may or may not be the door busting pimp.
She has tattoos on her hips of stars and I a tramp stamp in the back as well.

Stay safe everyone.

WildMan007
01-08-16, 22:44
My notes say she is a possible drug user, someone reported she had track marks on her arm.I knew two ladies on HX that went back to the dark side. Because a dumb ass Hobbyist that supply them.

And another one so bad, that she's moving back home to the east coast.

Malicious
01-09-16, 10:54
Just a warning / for your info. Liz is a badgirl travels with her boyfriend. She also likes to get high on different drugs. Seen her smoke out so that didn't bother me, but if she has other drugs in her possession, decide for yourselves if you want to be around that.

WildMan007
01-10-16, 19:34
Just a warning / for your info. Liz is a badgirl travels with her boyfriend. She also likes to get high on different drugs. Seen her smoke out so that didn't bother me, but if she has other drugs in her possession, decide for yourselves if you want to be around that.It's always down hill when they use drugs. Also a sad situation. I always walk away. Plus dealing with pimps and bookers too don't help either.

Another warning from Hx, PM me if you want to know.

Torqemada
01-11-16, 05:36
It's always down hill when they use drugs. Also a sad situation. I always walk away. Plus dealing with pimps and bookers too don't help either.

Another warning from Hx, PM me if you want to know.Who is the other warning about? A lot of the members are involved, a certain lady that likes masserati's had something white before our session. A lot of people disappear for months and then come back after spending some time away at Uncle Sam's dollar. I had the same experience with Liz.

WildMan007
02-02-16, 14:17
Who is the other warning about? A lot of the members are involved, a certain lady that likes masserati's had something white before our session. A lot of people disappear for months and then come back after spending some time away at Uncle Sam's dollar. I had the same experience with Liz.Another reason is they leave is they get pregnant.

A plus for the provider is when they blame the hobbyist for the pregnancy.

And she can squeeze him big time.

With all my years of hobbying, that one tops it all.

DizzleDeeznutz
02-09-16, 13:41
Any ladies offer BBFS?

DutchTreat
02-09-16, 19:41
Why on earth would anyone want that?

Any ladies offer BBFS?

SlamPoon
02-09-16, 22:13
Any ladies offer BBFS?The etiquette of this forum is to give some info (provide reviews) before expecting to get anything in return. To answer your question. Hell, Yeah!

WildMan007
02-10-16, 14:44
The etiquette of this forum is to give some info (provide reviews) before expecting to get anything in return. To answer your question. Hell, Yeah!If you practice proper etiquette, you are less likely to offend or annoy people.

Everyone wants the truth but no one wants to be honest.

That sums up the hypocrites on HX.

AlexYummy187
02-11-16, 19:56
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sxy6_9Leeann

Just had an awesome session with this hottie MILF. Looks wise I would say she is a 6 ish in the face. Body is a 7. There is evidence that she has had a few little ones. But overall body still has shape and curves in the right places. Her favorite position is 69, which is great because that is my fav too. She made me bust a nut in her mouth as I was totally feasting on her pussy and asshole in 69. Recovered after a bit, then went to fucking in the usual positions. BBBJ skills are exeptional. No BBFS, at least with me. Cfs, she likes it hard and fast. She is recommended. Damage was 160 for the hour. She usually offers specials, which this one was. Saw her in Costa Mesa, but she also does outcalls in the IE.

DizzleDeeznutz
02-19-16, 13:20
Ok I just figure people would be nice to share Intel. I know one that does it but message me.

The etiquette of this forum is to give some info (provide reviews) before expecting to get anything in return. To answer your question. Hell, Yeah!

GoRanger
02-26-16, 00:02
If you practice proper etiquette, you are less likely to offend or annoy people.

Everyone wants the truth but no one wants to be honest.

That sums up the hypocrites on HX.Speaking of hypocrites. 949 jacksparrow is boasting about finally getting off of HX on fuckbook, but he's back as PhoenixLove. 4 girls posted already. LOL.

WildMan007
02-28-16, 14:37
Speaking of hypocrites. 949 jacksparrow is boasting about finally getting off of HX on fuckbook, but he's back as PhoenixLove. 4 girls posted already. LOL.If that's him. Watch out out the Asian Mob might eliminate some of the providers in his network.

A dictatorship (HX) has it's privileges.

WoodYee
03-04-16, 18:54
Anyone ever give Jazzy a shot? Have some time this weekend and was thinking about taking her for a spin.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/875

Seems like she's pretty high leveled on HX.

Fe Maiden
03-04-16, 20:14
Anyone ever give Jazzy a shot? Have some time this weekend and was thinking about taking her for a spin.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/875

Seems like she's pretty high leveled on HX.Several times although it's been quite a while. She recently got enhanced titties. In my experience she was nice and fun. Not GFE.

WildMan007
03-05-16, 14:35
She is high level because she's the Asian Mob favorite provider.

After 12 years being a provider, Craigslist days too she has a lot of mileage on her.

You are better off dong your ex-wife. She would be tighter.

KeenKeen
03-20-16, 00:34
Is Humaniplex worth it to join?

Keenkeen.

Torqemada
03-22-16, 14:15
Is Humaniplex worth it to join?

Keenkeen.Absolutely don't hang around but be careful who you will see. I never see anyone who offers BBFS on principle. I have been offered it but that is very very rare. Start with a newbie friendly old hand then move to the more adventurous side such as the QOD crew. Never a bad $ spent there.

Pudgy68
03-23-16, 16:06
Absolutely don't hang around but be careful who you will see. I never see anyone who offers BBFS on principle. I have been offered it but that is very very rare. Start with a newbie friendly old hand then move to the more adventurous side such as the QOD crew. Never a bad $ spent there.Oh darn! I guess we will need a list that of that HX BBFS for us newbies.

WildMan007
03-23-16, 18:41
Absolutely don't hang around but be careful who you will see. I never see anyone who offers BBFS on principle. I have been offered it but that is very very rare.

Start with a newbie friendly old hand then move to the more adventurous side such as the QOD crew. Never a bad $ spent there.

I heard the Queen herself: her sister works as booker too, pays girls 1500.00 finders fee when they recruit a new girl into the fold.

Most of her girls go to Cal State Northridge.

A tested proving ground to pick up the young and dumb ones and a touch of naive to sell their pussy!

Yes I do know because the ones that defect and go independent have a lot to say during pillow talk. LOL!

Dqbsl
03-24-16, 14:00
Absolutely don't hang around but be careful who you will see. I never see anyone who offers BBFS on principle. I have been offered it but that is very very rare.

Start with a newbie friendly old hand then move to the more adventurous side such as the QOD crew. Never a bad $ spent there.

I heard the Queen herself: her sister works as booker too, pays girls 1500.00 finders fee when they recruit a new girl into the fold.

A tested proving ground to pick up the young and dumb ones and a touch of naive to sell their pussy!

Yes I do know because the ones that defect and go independent have a lot to say during pillow talk. LOL!Wish I never cancelled my account. College girls sound so appealing right now.

WildMan007
03-25-16, 14:45
Speaking of hypocrites. 949 jacksparrow is boasting about finally getting off of HX on fuckbook, but he's back as PhoenixLove. 4 girls posted already. LOL.

Said by Go Ranger in previous post.

If PhoenixLove was JackSparrow that account would of been deleted right away. So just maybe that account could be the old SimpleGreen profile.

Their is a couple of drug infested providers in that account. Right, you already know that. LOL!

Remember Ranger, if you get more popular than the Asian Mob like JackSparrow did, you are eliminated in a heartbeat.

When providers say: Jack is a nice and great guy and loves pussy, it's like pouring salt on a wound with the Asian Fucks.

Torqemada
03-27-16, 11:54
Speaking of hypocrites. 949 jacksparrow is boasting about finally getting off of HX on fuckbook, but he's back as PhoenixLove. 4 girls posted already. LOL.

If PhoenixLove was JackSparrow that account would of been deleted right away. So just maybe that account could be the old SimpleGreen profile.

Their is a couple of drug infested providers in that account. Right, you already know that. LOL!

Remember Ranger, if you get more popular than the Asian Mob like JackSparrow did, you are eliminated in a heartbeat.

When providers say: Jack is a nice and great guy and loves pussy, it's like pouring salt on a wound with the Asian Fucks.There are plenty of drug infested providers and hobbyists on the site, most of the girls are spun out on something.

Torqemada
03-27-16, 11:56

Yes I do know because the ones that defect and go independent have a lot to say during pillow talk. LOL!I have only seen one independent and never got round to that sort of Pillowtalk. I never had a really negative time with any of the girls and Cocovelvet143, MissItaly and Sashaknox stand out as some of best times along with the Queen herself. The latest recruits also seem a little older than college girls.

WildMan007
03-27-16, 23:23
I have only seen one independent and never got round to that sort of Pillowtalk. I never had a really negative time with any of the girls and Cocovelvet143.

MissItaly and Sashaknox stand out as some of best times along with the Queen herself. The latest recruits also seem a little older than college girls.

Maybe the tide is changing now. Maybe the ones that defected from QOD, I know three of them got back to other college girls about.

QOD tactics and the way she does business. Makes it harder to recruit.

BTW, if you saw the Queen herself, ask her if her sister is available. LOL!

GoRanger
04-21-16, 21:00

When providers say: Jack is a nice and great guy and loves pussy, it's like pouring salt on a wound with the Asian Fucks.Phoenixlove, aka jacksparrow is fine if all he does is pay for play. The instance he starts fucking around, he'll be gone. There are multiple threads with girls saying it's him who've seen him. I don't know what you did there to be so bitter, but.

I guess you pissed off someone.

Blaze247
04-23-16, 12:13

Yes I do know because the ones that defect and go independent have a lot to say during pillow talk. LOL!Been on HX for a while. Who is the QOD crew you are talking about? Sounds like I got to give them a try.

WildMan007
04-23-16, 23:31
GoRanger;2885105]Phoenixlove, aka jacksparrow is fine if all he does is pay for play. The instance he starts fucking around, he'll be gone. There are multiple threads with girls saying it's him who've seen him. I don't know what you did there to be so bitter, but.

Not bitter, just telling the the truth. The truth is always your best friend. It sets you free.

BTW GoRanger, why are you being so coy. You are so reluctant to give details.

So do tell the ins and outs about your buddies on HX. Inquiring minds want to know.

Slim1979
04-29-16, 22:17
I just PM'd this asian chick http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jennycoco.

And when I read her menu and prices I couldn't believe what I read. That must be a menu for suckers. SMH. I'd rather save my money and go to Thailand LOL. What a joke.

BJ.

Massage.

$200 HH, $300 45 mns, $400 1 H.

WildMan007
05-01-16, 10:49
I just PM'd this asian chick http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jennycoco.

And when I read her menu and prices I couldn't believe what I read. That must be a menu for suckers. SMH. I'd rather save my money and go to Thailand LOL. What a joke.

BJ.

Massage.

$200 HH, $300 45 mns, $400 1 H.Most likely she no clue about Hx. She is likely she has a booker that is taking at least 40% of those rates.

Out of her half hour rate, she is making 120/ hh. I say, eliminate the middle man or sometimes a woman.

SCJohn
05-02-16, 04:33
Most likely she no clue about Hx. She is likely she has a booker that is taking at least 40% of those rates.

Out of her half hour rate, she is making 120/ hh. I say, eliminate the middle man or sometimes a woman.She has no pics available and no network. Maybe gone already.

Torqemada
05-03-16, 06:00
Been on HX for a while. Who is the QOD crew you are talking about? Sounds like I got to give them a try.QOD is for Queen of Denyle, check out her profile and then check out similar looking profiles Summer Daniels, PolyisHot143 etc and you will see they are the same format, that is the crew. They appear to be ex porn stars or college girls and have 143 in the profile name. You can't go wrong with a Porn Star, QOD is Dahlia Denyle and worth every cent.

WildMan007
05-03-16, 14:08
QOD is for Queen of Denyle, check out her profile and then check out similar looking profiles Summer Daniels, PolyisHot143
etc and you will see they are the same format, that is the crew. They appear to be ex porn stars or college girls and have 143 in the profile name.
You can't go wrong with a Porn Star, QOD is Dahlia Denyle and worth every cent.If you Dahlia that well, you should try her sister. She's a booker for her.

I think in the last six months she has lost some girls that went independent or gone to another booker.

TheH fills the vacuum when girls leave the QOD group. QOD can be very demanding with the ladies.

Because I know because I've session with a couple of the providers that left her.

Jeff951
05-07-16, 21:03
I have had a girl confirm to me that Phoenixlove is JS. She also said that he has always been really nice to her, never asked for a reduced rate or extra items not in her menu. I don't know if that's true but I do believe her. I know they still talk, not sure if he is seeing her still. I think JS knows if he gets out of line that handle will be gone as well. As long as the girls I know say he is being cool to them, he is ok by me.

GoRanger;2885105]Phoenixlove, aka jacksparrow is fine if all he does is pay for play. The instance he starts fucking around, he'll be gone. There are multiple threads with girls saying it's him who've seen him. I don't know what you did there to be so bitter, but.

Not bitter, just telling the the truth. The truth is always your best friend. It sets you free.

BTW GoRanger, why are you being so coy. You are so reluctant to give details.

So do tell the ins and outs about your buddies on HX. Inquiring minds want to know.

Jeff951
05-07-16, 21:07
I know of someone now that is being taken down the white powder path. It's so unfortunate. What started as regular dates is now overnights with no pay and just the white line party. It really pisses me off because I know what's going to eventually happen. Very sad.

I knew two ladies on HX that went back to the dark side. Because a dumb ass Hobbyist that supply them.

And another one so bad, that she's moving back home to the east coast.

KoolKeith323
05-12-16, 05:13
I know of someone now that is being taken down the white powder path. It's so unfortunate. What started as regular dates is now overnights with no pay and just the white line party. It really pisses me off because I know what's going to eventually happen. Very sad.Not only that, I've seen a lady a couple of times, that told me out of the blue after a session one evening, stating she has a 2 dudes that are go to guys for 420 supply on the site, and recommends other ladies to either one of them who does that shit, in exchange for free services, and / or a very large discount. Once I was told that, she lost getting business from me. I realize this stuff happens, and it's really sad in this provider life of theirs. White lines, crystal, 420, etc.

WildMan007
05-13-16, 00:24
Not only that, I've seen a lady a couple of times, that told me out of the blue after a session one evening, stating
she has a 2 dudes that are go to guys for 420 supply on the site, and recommends other ladies to either one of them who does that shit, in exchange
for free services, and / or a very large discount. Once I was told that, she lost getting business from me. I realize this stuff happens, and it's really sad
in this provider life of theirs. White lines, crystal, 420, etc.I like when you said, she lost getting business from me. Once drugs are involve, the headache of a drug infested provider is not worth a session.

I like the providers 25-30 old range that have two kids are most likely 99.9% sure that they don't do drugs. They love their kids to much to be stupid and do drugs.

WildMan007
06-24-16, 10:27
This lady is not new to Humaniplex. Her old handle was Ashley. Madison. She has a 8 in looks, body is a 9, but her service is a 5.

Chime in if anybody had any history with her.

Alexander314
07-29-16, 02:11
She Let me know that she is out in OC tonight with doubles and even triples if you are baller enoungh.

Mynxbaby is a great fun time, great incall location, great service. She is a jappanise spinner I have seen her a few times not a huge network yet but tottaly worth a try. BBBJ (cim +l) daty, lfk, msog. Great to talk to.

Eccie review http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1787489..

Hx profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mynxbaby..

WildMan007
07-29-16, 23:39
She Let me know that she is out in OC tonight with doubles and even triples if you are baller enoungh.

Mynxbaby is a great fun time, great incall location, great service. She is a jappanise spinner I have seen her a few times not a huge network yet but tottaly worth a try. BBBJ (cim +l) daty, lfk, msog. Great to talk to.

Eccie review http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1787489..

Hx profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mynxbaby..One day and her account on HX was deleted. Wow got the Asian Mob piss off.

SCJohn
07-30-16, 00:25
One day and her account on HX was deleted. Wow got the Asian Mob piss off.The Link was messed up.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mynxbaby

Alexander314
07-30-16, 14:18
The Link was messed up.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mynxbabySorry I messed that link up.

WildMan007
08-01-16, 22:17
Sorry I messed that link up.She said, " Boston accent mixed with a Southern drawl. " And she grew up in Japan.

Does not sit right with me. Did somebody PM anybody on HX for a review or LASER?

SCJohn
08-02-16, 01:59
She said, " Boston accent mixed with a Southern drawl. " And she grew up in Japan.

Does not sit right with me. Did somebody PM anybody on HX for a review or LASER?Not a lot of info since she's new, but she's for real. Decent reviews, pics are accurate, 200 HH /300 HR, CIM is extra.

LuckyNutz
08-15-16, 14:47
This lady is not new to Humaniplex. Her old handle was Ashley. Madison. She has a 8 in looks, body is a 9, but her service is a 5.

Chime in if anybody had any history with her.I've had great experiences with her. Have been seeing her for the last three years. Never had a problem and she is smart and fun as well.

Jedi1
08-16-16, 03:56
I've had great experiences with her. Have been seeing her for the last three years. Never had a problem and she is smart and fun as well.So I take it she's not really 19?

Jedi1
08-16-16, 04:15
Can we get some more reports on the Asian apartments and which girls are real.

I saw MJ at thaiangels4 u photos accurate and great time.

Saw dara at Thaidreams a lot older and heavier than pictures.

Went to IndyAzn was not the girl in pics.

WildMan007
08-16-16, 16:23
Can we get some more reports on the Asian apartments and which girls are real.

I saw MJ at thaiangels4 u photos accurate and great time.

Saw dara at Thaidreams a lot older and heavier than pictures.

Went to IndyAzn was not the girl in pics.Be careful of any apartments you go to. You don't who is watching and which apartment is a sting operation.

Eyes wide open!

WildMan007
08-16-16, 16:29
I've had great experiences with her. Have been seeing her for the last three years. Never had a problem and she is smart and fun as well.You know she is from Northern California and has a kid who is probably 5 years old now. She is Russian and know Russian woman are smart.

SlamPoon
08-16-16, 19:35
Be careful of any apartments you go to. You don't who is watching and which apartment is a sting operation.

Eyes wide open!It seems to me that most stings involve BP and hotels and, much more rarely, AMPs. I haven't heard about a local AAMP bust since one in Irvine a few years ago. That doesn't mean one shouldn't be cautious, and they are riskier than AMPs because you can't use the excuse that you're just getting a massage, but I wouldn't say they are very much riskier than other options.

Don't get me wrong, I frequent AAMPs a lot and do as you say -- keep eyes wide open. That's good advice for the hobby generally.

Dolato
08-17-16, 18:03
It seems to me that most stings involve BP and hotels and, much more rarely, AMPs. I haven't heard about a local AAMP bust since one in Irvine a few years ago. That doesn't mean one shouldn't be cautious, and they are riskier than AMPs because you can't use the excuse that you're just getting a massage, but I wouldn't say they are very much riskier than other options.

Don't get me wrong, I frequent AAMPs a lot and do as you say -- keep eyes wide open. That's good advice for the hobby generally.Haven't there been more recent busts in the garden grove area for the aamps that are way too open about their business on BP? I thought bedazzled or something like that had a history of getting shut down.

There was a recent post by a guy claiming he was approached by "apartment manger" to leave the premises, but it seemed like it may have been just a neighbor who knew what was going on and didn't like the foot traffic. Think it was PB's pad in studio city.

Either case, apartments do get shut down when enough neighbors call in and the city vice decides to come in to sweep things up.

I've been more worried about the entourage robbing me then getting busted off hx. I'll even avoid chicks that have robs in their network and check in the clubs even when not actively looking just to make notes and stay current. Stay safe everyone.

James D 2004
09-07-16, 20:59
Baldy? Well, you got game! Please forgive me whatever I said to you. And I'll forget the amateur you recommended, who had a picture posted above her feet. She was OK, but I still wonder if she had 10 toes. Maybe not you who recommended; so long ago.

For the apartments, once I saw an (south) Indian guy who was wandering outside the door and around the parking lot. I bet he was one of the neighbors who want to drive us out. But it will be hard. I think they lease for minimum, 6 month or less, and then change apartment. It's hard to sting when everything goes via PM. Maybe for one moment in history the landlord doesn't want these short leases. Now there are so many apartments and they always have vacancies.

One day I went into an Irvine Korean restaurant recommended by a Korean friend. A woman looked up when I walked in and I thought I was in a Korean MP! Happy times. The plaza was full of Korean girls and women, face #1 to #14. I checked and even though the Chinese population remains dominant, the Korean population has grown bigger than some historical Korean towns. And they keep building apartments.

Usually when I ask questions there people answers. Except for the AAMP's and the Asian / Thai clubs. Because they change girls often. They change club names often too! And maybe all the clubs are run by two or three different people. (And I bet there are very few bookers compared to the number of girls!

I bet many AAMP don't use real pictures. Yes, I bet on Thai Dream for the 1st time becasue the picture was too good. (I was a regular in the defunc Asian Club and dropped out because of the quality.) The pic was totally fake. She was too short to be a model. But she is twenties, face looks OK to be kissable, actually DFK. And she would let me play ber like a playdough. Way better than HJ by a 50 year old woman. And the price for an hour is a little above the hhr rate of many girls. So I don't blame guys who regularly give them points. But why?

Those guys running those clubs have the made in China syndrome, as in eBay and Amazon. This is how I write my manual. You want it or not? If you don't there are plenty of others who do. This is how it works, not what you think. And I'm always right, not you. My privacy policy is ME. I can call you, send you email, or use your security cam whenever I want. I can sell your info, including email and delivery address, whenever and whoever I want. I would suggest picking those without pixels on the face. But you have to notice that they are doing face transplant now! This is less obvious than head transplant. And do a google search on the pictures. Sometimes you will get to reviews when the girl was on the east coast.

WildMan007
09-07-16, 22:01
Haven't there been more recent busts in the garden grove area for the aamps that are way too open about their business on BP? I thought bedazzled or something like that had a history of getting shut down.

There was a recent post by a guy claiming he was approached by "apartment manger" to leave the premises, but it seemed like it may have been just a neighbor who knew what was going on and didn't like the foot traffic. Think it was PB's pad in studio city.

Either case, apartments do get shut down when enough neighbors call in and the city vice decides to come in to sweep things up.

I've been more worried about the entourage robbing me then getting busted off hx. I'll even avoid chicks that have robs in their network and check in the clubs even when not actively looking just to make notes and stay current. Stay safe everyone.Seems like this past year so far, it is getting harder to hobby and more disappointments with providers too!

James D 2004
09-07-16, 23:18
Seriously, BP? What are your chances of not getting ripped off? Right now, even somebody are pulling fast ones on HX. Last year to earlier this year, I can just hit on new girls on their first day and I can usually brag about it. Recently, there are new girls with pretty pictures totally fake, or ten years old. They may appear for a few days and then disappear because nobody recommended them. Then they bring another one in. You can even tell who is responsible because the same few guys or girls would say these new girls are "safe".

WildMan007
09-08-16, 21:48
Seriously, BP? What are your chances of not getting ripped off? Right now, even somebody are pulling fast ones on HX. Last year to earlier this year, I can just hit on new girls on their first day and I can usually brag about it. Recently, there are new girls with pretty pictures totally fake, or ten years old. They may appear for a few days and then disappear because nobody recommended them. Then they bring another one in. You can even tell who is responsible because the same few guys or girls would say these new girls are "safe".The two years on HX on have been dismal. Still good for information.

My question is LACYissoLovely. Has she change her ways?

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/35799

SCJohn
09-09-16, 10:05

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/35799How was she before? Still looks good. Not know for her punctuality.

James D 2004
09-09-16, 12:29
The two years on HX on have been dismal. Still good for information.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/35799Dismal? Depends on what you are after. I have many interests but today I'm going after an $340 / HR spinner that is not available elsewhere. Her spinner friend recommended her because she only turns up once a month. Then I was shocked about her price. But no bargaining, not 1st time, is my moto. Charging $20 to $40 more give them so much superiority but I can easily tip that much.

LACY? So if you like that type what do you get from BP and AMP's?

I don't know what she changed or not changed, but she still takes gangbang and tag teams. I haven't seen her so I can't tell you about it.

WildMan007
09-09-16, 13:52
How was she before? Still looks good. Not know for her punctuality.My encounter with her two years ago was Looks 8 Body 8 Attitude 5, Service 6, and expense 160/ hh. She looks likes 30 in age and only 24 now.

Getting pregnant twice in the last two years. Now she says she drive herself. I don't think so.

Try to contact some people in her network before you go so her. She was in Orange County this week.

James D 2004
09-09-16, 20:51
If she looks 8 good, she treated you VIP and did everything you want, will she survive on $160 hhr? If she did, all the AMPs and AAMPs will go out of business.

Unless they are high volume, like some AMPs and AAMPs, they don't like hhr. But if they are high volume, they can't command high prices. If you prebook, it usually has to be hr, or they won't even turn up. Anything else the booker is lying to keep enough hhr's to start the day.

Hhr clients are dispensable. If you want to encourage booking hr's, you have to reserve menu items for hr only. Complain you may, but you are dispensable. So if you want to do a qq with a teen model, don't expect much help. When they checked-in, and in between bookings, they may have a better mood to serve.

When you met some mean girls, even though you are paying VIP rate, you have good taste. They have high roller clients and you are still dispensable. You build a platform and somebody knows hot to exploit it.

HapaBoy86
09-10-16, 03:14
How was she before? Still looks good. Not know for her punctuality.SHe still is a headcase and wacked out on something. I saw her once after a social on hX. Went back to her room and everything was fine. But 2nd and 3rd time was a hassle cause she.

Didn't respond to my texts when I arrived and I waited after 25 minutes than bailed. Gave her the benefit of he doubt for 3rd time but ended up close to same situation. Text her that.

I was on way and she said can I come 1 hr later said sure. Get there and no respsonse from texts for almost 45 minutes. She Teexts back after 45 saying "sorry" my appt before.

Wanted to stay longer. I said whatever and just said bye.

This was 2 weeks ago.

YMMV with her!

WildMan007
09-10-16, 13:34
SHe still is a headcase and wacked out on something. I saw her once after a social on hX. Went back to her room and everything was fine. But 2nd and 3rd time was a hassle cause she.

Didn't respond to my texts when I arrived and I waited after 25 minutes than bailed. Gave her the benefit of he doubt for 3rd time but ended up close to same situation. Text her that.

I was on way and she said can I come 1 hr later said sure. Get there and no respsonse from texts for almost 45 minutes. She Teexts back after 45 saying "sorry" my appt before.

This was 2 weeks ago.

YMMV with her!Yes what you are saying that she's wacked out on something is true. Being pregnant twice in the last two years and drug induced does not make a good provider.

When you seen the first time did you notice any stretch marks of any kind?

SCJohn
09-10-16, 15:09
SHe still is a headcase and wacked out on something. I saw her once after a social on hX. Went back to her room and everything was fine. But 2nd and 3rd time was a hassle cause she.

This was 2 weeks ago.

YMMV with her!I saw her at a social last year. She didn't have a ride, someone went over to pick her up from her hotel. He must have been gone for a hour and a half. When they came back, we were giving him crap for doing a hour session with her first! He denied it and said he had waited for her to get ready. She looked cute with clothes on. It was getting late and I had to take off and didn't get a chance to even get a BlowandGo with her.

James D 2004
09-10-16, 15:45
I must question your choices. I'm not judging, just curious. Of all the HX girls, why her in particular? Of all the girls in the social, I'm sure there are better looking, younger, and of course vice versa. Why her? BTW, do you think team Tijuana of OC is sinking? See the new girl with all those tats?

SCJohn
09-10-16, 18:52
I must question your choices. I'm not judging, just curious. Of all the HX girls, why her in particular? Of all the girls in the social, I'm sure there are better looking, younger, and of course vice versa. Why her? BTW, do you think team Tijuana of OC is sinking? See the new girl with all those tats?Hey JD, are the Tijuana of OC girls here in the OC or do you have to travel south of the border?

James D 2004
09-10-16, 19:22
Hey JD, are the Tijuana of OC girls here in the OC or do you have to travel south of the border?Sorry for the confusion. I may have posted the other part in other threads. In HX there are some girls like one step up from Team Tijuana. And for the newbies here TT was a well known "escort" organization based in Tijuana. And they are still around I think, may even have a profile in HX.

SCJohn
09-10-16, 22:48
Sorry for the confusion. I may have posted the other part in other threads. In HX there are some girls like one step up from Team Tijuana. And for the newbies here TT was a well known "escort" organization based in Tijuana. And they are still around I think, may even have a profile in HX.I found HotTijuana on HX. I'm a lazy guy and just ain't driving that far for play.

James D 2004
09-11-16, 01:15
I found HotTijuana on HX. I'm a lazy guy and just ain't driving that far for play.John, the name of the team of girls that you are familiar with, right there in OC on HX, is a play on the name of the legendary TT. Don't you think so? Crystal?

Bronsonator
09-12-16, 12:15
John, the name of the team of girls that you are familiar with, right there in OC on HX, is a play on the name of the legendary TT. Don't you think so? Crystal?Check out Juanita on Hx. If you remember MexicoLindoBar, then you will know Juanita.

WildMan007
09-12-16, 14:19
Check out Juanita on Hx. If you remember MexicoLindoBar, then you will know Juanita.Was my first place to go to way back in 93. Had live entertainment of the left side of the club and girls on the right side where the bar was.
I remember the Hotel Cortez across the street. Had the old fashion springs on the bed for your enjoyment.

James D 2004
09-12-16, 14:32
Check out Juanita on Hx. If you remember MexicoLindoBar, then you will know Juanita.It is she who reminded me of my Tijuana times. One of the side effects of reading too much these boards is the amount of brainwashing. Lindo plus decent rooms will be more suitable for longtime OC residents. But I got brainwashed into going for the popular bars, sticking out like a sore thumb. And you have to tip to get decent towels! The classier MP called a taxi for me. But I offered the driver I think $5 instead of $6, after reading the boards too much. He didn't even bother to bargain but dropped me off where the traffic started to slow down. I had to walk the rest of the way while other taxi's drove all the way.

WildMan007
10-01-16, 14:42
Niki Skye on HX.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nikki.Skye_Xoxo

Was she last year DestinyGetsWet on HX? I knew she had management under that account.

Dolato
10-01-16, 14:50
Niki Skye on HX.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nikki.Skye_Xoxo

Was she last year DestinyGetsWet on HX? I knew she had management under that account.Yes that's her. I believe she also had one other handle for a short time in between the destiny account and the nikki one.

WildMan007
10-01-16, 19:32
Yes that's her. I believe she also had one other handle for a short time in between the destiny account and the nikki one.Thanks for the confirmation. Have you seen her lately? If you did, does she look like she put on weight?

GoRanger
10-08-16, 19:14
Yes that's her. I believe she also had one other handle for a short time in between the destiny account and the nikki one.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HiddenTreasures was another one.

She's got someher teeth.

WildMan007
10-08-16, 21:16
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HiddenTreasures was another one.

She's got someher teeth.You been gone for a couple of months. Has HX been that good lately. HA!

I heard her management from her Destiny account took thousands of dollars from her. That account still exists because she does NOT control that account. Been idle since January 2016 of this year.

What say you?

Dolato
10-08-16, 23:42
Thanks for the confirmation. Have you seen her lately? If you did, does she look like she put on weight?I have not seen her lately. But all the pics from her current handle seem to be current and she seems to be still in good shape. I've also heard she had a bad split from former management and is actually indy now for those that care. Anyone know who the former management team might still have in the roster?

Socal22
10-12-16, 18:21
I have not seen her lately. But all the pics from her current handle seem to be current and she seems to be still in good shape. I've also heard she had a bad split from former management and is actually indy now for those that care. Anyone know who the former management team might still have in the roster?Pictures are accurate she has not put on weight.

Dolato
10-19-16, 20:13
Any recommendations for a lady that can finish me off with Russian? I've had it done a few times but the girl grows tired / impatient after a few strokes. I'll need a trooper that can keep going.

Dolato
10-20-16, 16:40
Damn, so I guess the guy (s) running the crew got busted. Too bad because they're one of the better run crews. I hope none of the girls got caught up in the roundup.

James D 2004
10-20-16, 17:16
Damn, so I guess the guy (s) running the crew got busted. Too bad because they're one of the better run crews. I hope none of the girls got caught up in the roundup.Almost certainly due to drama and uselessness of the TA tag. If they are busted, certainly they don't have time to empty profiles one at a time. Still doing it today.

James D 2004
10-20-16, 17:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Yes you can, there is a forum for test posts

A2

ChrisPoontang
10-20-16, 17:43
Damn, so I guess the guy (s) running the crew got busted. Too bad because they're one of the better run crews. I hope none of the girls got caught up in the roundup.Do you have any details or links?

James D 2004
10-20-16, 20:58
The social event of the club is probably still on tomorrow because they have taken some money and there is no cancellation posted yet. The last social on a yacht is a total failure, the host admitting that the number of ladies was more than guys. You can see that instead of being a promotion event for future business, they turned it into a money making event by charging $100 each. If their business is any good, they won't be relying on frequent social events to turn things around, or to make the team believe in the host. The social before this is probably a success by the number of people turning up. But this 2nd social has been a long time coming after the first. More importantly, the club owner retired and formed the team TA. You can see the writing on the wall because the owner almost didn't attend. It was saved at the last minute.

As for the team of girls, club members are getting clever. They don't line up on blind faith to see each and every new girl, week after week. The numbers can be overwhelming as they are one of the big clubs in HX, over a thousand members. There is at least a dozen to twenty girls who had been TA once. There are about two girls who started a year ago and still in as of yesterday. There are outstanding girls like Stephenie who was never in but actually they worked together if only sharing hotels and account admins. There are other associated girls who aren't good enough to join the team. Some tried and quitted after working for a day or two. Some got kicked out due to customer complaints. Some worked a few days a week until there were not enough clients worth the leg spreading. A veteran joined the team without knowing what she was getting into. She quit quietly.

Sadly, most of the team will not be back. Your clients won't change much working for the team or independent. If their business is booming the team will still be here. Most girls can't manage their accounts and work alone. Other bookers may pick up a few, but these girls don't have contact with anybody but the club owner.

They didn't seem to get the marketing right. Their pricing is basically to go after the AAMP's, but how can they compete without "new" girls every 10 days? A few girls can charge top dollars because of what they are willing to do and what they look like. But they wasted it by going high volume. It doesn't help the image of clients who are willing to pay.

I have more to say but not necessary anymore. A few minutes ago the club owner said the social tomorrow is cancelled and there will be TA no more.

RIP.

WildMan007
10-21-16, 16:43
The social event of the club is probably still on tomorrow because they have taken some money and there is no cancellation posted yet. The last social on a yacht is a total failure, the host admitting that the number of ladies was more than guys. You can see that instead of being a promotion event for future business, they turned it into a money making event by charging $100 each. If their business is any good, they won't be relying on frequent social events to turn things around, or to make the team believe in the host. The social before this is probably a success by the number of people turning up. But this 2nd social has been a long time coming after the first. More importantly, the club owner retired and formed the team TA. You can see the writing on the wall because the owner almost didn't attend. It was saved at the last minute.

As for the team of girls, club members are getting clever. They don't line up on blind faith to see each and every new girl, week after week. The numbers can be overwhelming as they are one of the big clubs in HX, over a thousand members. There is at least a dozen to twenty girls who had been TA once. There are about two girls who started a year ago and still in as of yesterday. There are outstanding girls like Stephenie who was never in but actually they worked together if only sharing hotels and account admins. There are other associated girls who aren't good enough to join the team. Some tried and quitted after working for a day or two. Some got kicked out due to customer complaints. Some worked a few days a week until there were not enough clients worth the leg spreading. A veteran joined the team without knowing what she was getting into. She quit quietly.

Sadly, most of the team will not be back. Your clients won't change much working for the team or independent. If their business is booming the team will still be here. Most girls can't manage their accounts and work alone. Other bookers may pick up a few, but these girls don't have contact with anybody but the club owner.

They didn't seem to get the marketing right. Their pricing is basically to go after the AAMP's, but how can they compete without "new" girls every 10 days? A few girls can charge top dollars because of what they are willing to do and what they look like. But they wasted it by going high volume. It doesn't help the image of clients who are willing to pay.

I have more to say but not necessary anymore. A few minutes ago the club owner said the social tomorrow is cancelled and there will be TA no more.

RIP.When you get to popular and too big and making money, HX management does NOT like it.

Remember supply and demand. Less supply creates more demand for the other girls who are control by the Asian mob on HX. Pretty scary!

Dolato
10-21-16, 19:59
Do you have any details or links?No inside info, just what I've read. The abby account claims "she" parted ways from a partner and there's some reorganizing happening. Things were very vague and since the crew's got a good reputation, there's the benefit of a doubt. When lovelyabigail first got to the site, an early review on the pleaser club stated she had no idea about hx and was just another provider with someone else running things behind the scene. Maybe Abby got brought into the loop and got promoted to management or she just became the face of the brand. Either way, I doubt they'll be gone for long.

Fe Maiden
10-21-16, 22:39
Kylie aka Hypnotic Bliss? I know she went through quite a few handles then just disappeared. I never got the chance to see her but I sure wanted to.

James D 2004
10-21-16, 22:54
Abbey said the team will part ways and work as independents, right away next week. I doubt it; most will disappear. HX earned enough by charging for pictures, classified, and PM's. Unless for annual discounts, they got more out of me than the grandfather review site which charges for subscriptions. I don't think HX involve in the direct buy and sell. There's no need to. There's plenty of account managers / bookers who put up ads and get clients to the girls' doors. I heard often that some bookers can get big. And when a girl is established and getting a lot of money, her booker may raise the fee a lot to blackmail. You pay up or start all over again.

She is not the face of the team, but the coach, and the pen, LOL. She writes decent stuff. I feel that she is very much involved in the booking, posting and everything else. It could be another person but there are many long time club members who saw her and know her enough to tell the difference. Of course, the simple stuff, PM & texting, can be done by hired helps.

Her team has a good reputation but it's hard to keep up. How many of her girls can take full body pictures standing up? With face too? As good as insider knowledge, you can decode the real time classified if you know how. For example, available today is heaven and hell different from available NOW. Their newer members can tell you something. I have confessions that she offered membership to somebody who didn't see any of the team, maybe from her same village? She also threatens to kick out inactive members from time to time. I don't think she cares about the club. She wants new members who pay full price, like T E are price. Once members ask for discounts, they will bark at the Thai (not Korean) AAMP price. The better girls don't like chicken shits. They may have to turn up, driving from afar, waiting for hours in between, doing just one or two qq's.

James D 2004
10-21-16, 22:59
Kylie aka Hypnotic Bliss? I know she went through quite a few handles then just disappeared. I never got the chance to see her but I sure wanted to.Oh hi Fe, I was complimenting you on the other thread about the double HE, by asking what did you have for breakfast. I think the question was misinterpreted and banned. I'm sure many are capable, but how is it possible? Did you even think about it, ask for it?

NoochNooch
10-22-16, 02:25
Kylie aka Hypnotic Bliss? I know she went through quite a few handles then just disappeared. I never got the chance to see her but I sure wanted to.She tells me that she ran afoul of one of the site non-admins over a lost patron. She would get her account deleted on her over and over, the kind of deletion where the account would be gone without a trace.

She had the last straw, and won't be back on HX anytime soon, if at all.

Fe Maiden
10-22-16, 09:08
She tells me that she ran afoul of one of the site non-admins over a lost patron. She would get her account deleted on her over and over, the kind of deletion where the account would be gone without a trace.

She had the last straw, and won't be back on HX anytime soon, if at all.Is she elsewhere?

Fe Maiden
10-22-16, 09:12
Oh hi Fe, I was complimenting you on the other thread about the double HE, by asking what did you have for breakfast. I think the question was misinterpreted and banned. I'm sure many are capable, but how is it possible? Did you even think about it, ask for it?Because there was a couple of interruptions during my time where she left me just laying there at one point for about 15 minutes, we went way over my hour. I just jokingly asked if she could give me a second and she said okay let's try. She really had to work hard for it but did get the second one out and it was heavenly.

NoochNooch
10-22-16, 11:49
Is she elsewhere?She's not, and not planning on it anytime soon. I'm grandfathered in, and I'm not in a position to share her contact info.

As flawed as HX is, it's still more "safe" than other boards.

Fe Maiden
10-22-16, 12:18
She's not, and not planning on it anytime soon. I'm grandfathered in, and I'm not in a position to share her contact info.

As flawed as HX is, it's still more "safe" than other boards.Darn too bad for me I guess. I have a phone# but it may not be valid anymore nor would she probably see me based on what you've said. I was just about to pull the trigger and then she vanished.

Dolato
10-22-16, 17:33
Darn too bad for me I guess. I have a phone# but it may not be valid anymore nor would she probably see me based on what you've said. I was just about to pull the trigger and then she vanished.I think I saw her post on BP a while back when she also was active on hx (please correct me if I'm wrong and she's never posted on BP). If so, maybe you'll see her post there one day. I saw her a while back based on the low entry fee. Much better looking then the photos she had up and not a bad time for the rate.

James D 2004
10-25-16, 10:41
First, it looks like that Abbey still wants to be in business. She put up a list of her girls so others can help to delete the accounts, which they don't have control anymore. Then these girls can come back with same or similar names without any possibility of sabotage by the old account owners.

You can see that her list is a lot longer than the team, typically one booker or booking agency would have. And it is more obvious that Abbey is the front, or the pen, of the team, who fell out with the booking agency that often charges all of a sudden a few hundred dollars to continue with the accounts. She is also a full-time escort with a website, so I doubt if she has the time to do all the PM and texting for all the girls.

I have seen some girls fighting these bookers in public, but most of them paid up and continue to work with the same bookers. Therefore, I do think the HX owner have some deals with the bookers, if not participating directly.

Abbey wants to come back with another booking agency or some helpers, but I doubt all the other girls want to. A few of the accounts are dormant, dropped out of the team long ago.

WildMan007
10-25-16, 14:04
First, it looks like that Abbey still wants to be in business. She put up a list of her girls so others can help to delete the accounts, which they don't have control anymore. Then these girls can come back with same or similar names without any possibility of sabotage by the old account owners.

You can see that her list is a lot longer than the team, typically one booker or booking agency would have. And it is more obvious that Abbey is the front, or the pen, of the team, who fell out with the booking agency that often charges all of a sudden a few hundred dollars to continue with the accounts. She is also a full-time escort with a website, so I doubt if she has the time to do all the PM and texting for all the girls.

I have seen some girls fighting these bookers in public, but most of them paid up and continue to work with the same bookers. Therefore, I do think the HX owner have some deals with the bookers, if not participating directly.

Abbey wants to come back with another booking agency or some helpers, but I doubt all the other girls want to. A few of the accounts are dormant, dropped out of the team long ago.After meeting with Abbey at a Meet and Greet (she dresses impeccable) and sessioning with her, she is quite the business woman. Very smart too!

Dolato
10-29-16, 18:25
Does anyone have any info on what's been going on with julie? She's had a few handle changes before, but I think the last month or so her handle's lasted about a day or 2 before going poof. I'm thinking when it disappears from the subscription list entirely it's a site action. Did she have issues with fx points or some shady behavior with the auto scripts? Her service was always sub par, but her cheap rates were easy on the wallet. If she's done something that can actually be a danger to me, I'd like to know to stay away.

James D 2004
10-30-16, 00:36
Does anyone have any info on what's been going on with julie? She's had a few handle changes before, but I think the last month or so her handle's lasted about a day or 2 before going poof. I'm thinking when it disappears from the subscription list entirely it's a site action. Did she have issues with fx points or some shady behavior with the auto scripts? Her service was always sub par, but her cheap rates were easy on the wallet. If she's done something that can actually be a danger to me, I'd like to know to stay away.She doubled with PurrrfectPenny, who must have her contact info once.

It's mentally retarded to not let people apply to delete their own accounts, having dormant accounts since the start of the website. You need to be voted out is a lie; some girls on my network just disappear without fanfare and without a trace. Voting right is another retarded feature. I won't see level 3+ girls if you know how many clients she took to reach that level. And most guys having voting rights aren't active.

Chris Wake
10-30-16, 01:24
Anyone try this woman?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv

Only review I could find was she looked older than her photos. She updated her photoset this week, still looks relatively decent. Going to be out of town for a few weeks and got curious before I come back and test her. Wanted to hear if anyone else got the chance.

JackAubrey21
10-30-16, 17:43
It's mentally retarded to not let people apply to delete their own accounts, having dormant accounts since the start of the website. You need to be voted out is a lie; some girls on my network just disappear without fanfare and without a trace.You can always delete your own account without help any time, if you know your password. You don't need to be voted out by others. The reason you do see so many requests to "vote to delete my old account" -- and it's always from a woman -- is that their old password was under the control of someone else: ex-manager, ex-booker, whatever.

James D 2004
10-30-16, 19:00
You can always delete your own account without help any time, if you know your password. You don't need to be voted out by others. The reason you do see so many requests to "vote to delete my old account" -- and it's always from a woman -- is that their old password was under the control of someone else: ex-manager, ex-booker, whatever.Of course, I KNOW that. But why I didn't think of that? Too much handjob will not only make you go blind, but also.

WildMan007
11-05-16, 23:07
Anyone try this woman?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/myluv

Only review I could find was she looked older than her photos. She updated her photoset this week, still looks relatively decent. Going to be out of town for a few weeks and got curious before I come back and test her. Wanted to hear if anyone else got the chance.With only 32 in safety her profile (almost 3 years old), she must must provide for extra money, not for a living.

Must have a nice back story to tell.

Chris Wake
11-10-16, 20:16
With only 32 in safety her profile (almost 3 years old), she must must provide for extra money, not for a living.

Must have a nice back story to tell.I think you're right. Sent her a pm a week ago regarding a future appt when I came back to OC. Checked my mail today and still no contact from her. Guess she has a civie job taking up most of her time.

KoolKeith323
11-12-16, 02:26
Who is this guy suppose to be? Hx mascot? A puppet of members? Seems like this dude never takes a break from the site, trashes women, tries too hard to act funny, and noticed a transvestite or 2 in his network he banged?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MUNK

James D 2004
11-12-16, 11:55
The people on HX all day long may be.

1. bookers, waiting for random inquiries all day long.

2. active hobbyist but retired with nothing much else to do.

3. unemployed including retired unemployed.

4. trolls living in mother's basement.

The networks may also be misleading. A few are photographers and their networks are their clients. So it's the girls endorsing the photographer, paid or free. Of course, bookers will rate who ever used them. Some handles achieve high-level status by not seeing the same girl twice, seeing all sort of ages, shapes, sizes, and colors. I find that suspicious and at least unuseful. In addition, level 2 (or above have voting power. The higher the level you are, the heavier is your weight applied to your network. You can create powerful voting blocks that way. With those power, you can get rid of people you don't want, and get rid of negative posts. Interestingly, many of these high-level guys are inactive. And I wouldn't touch level 5 females, or 4 .

Girls make use of the real-time classified in many ways. The AAMP's are fully represented; they almost have all the ads on the "city" site. Many active girls turn up once every two weeks. Touring girls only put up classified when they are in town. Many girls have other gigs, using HX when their main business are slower, offering specials and discounts. So the usual way to use HX is to subscript to the girls in your shortlist and turn on the automatic notification. Few girls will response to your PM's when they don't put up classifieds. Most girls hire bookers to deal with their accounts so they don't have to answer random inquiries. Some "bookers" may recruit girls and manage their profile and everything else.

On the other hand, PM in advance works in another way. The girls and bookers may count the number of requests and decide when and where they should be.

In any case, bookers are only interested in getting paid. I bet many are available for hire by the day or even by the hours. If you text or PM, the chance that you are communicating to the girls directly isn't high. They are not relaying your 10-page love letter for free. They are only interested in the date, time, and duration. Depending on the girls, some bookers do not hide that they are only helping the girl on the profile. Others may pretend that they are the girl for various reasons, saving all the explanations, and not having to embarrass you when you started with "Hey babe. ".

WildMan007
11-12-16, 13:40
Who is this guy suppose to be? Hx mascot? A puppet of members? Seems like this dude never takes a break from the site, trashes women, tries too hard to act funny, and noticed a transvestite or 2 in his network he banged?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MUNKHe loves to blog and get into drama with the providers on HX. Most of his network is from socials he went too.

KoolKeith323
11-12-16, 22:02
He loves to blog and get into drama with the providers on HX. Most of his network is from socials he went too.Ahhh, makes sense now. Basically he doesn't get any pussy, like the other bloggers that blog all day.

ChrisPoontang
11-12-16, 22:08
They are not relaying your 10-page love letter for free. They are only interested in the date, time, and duration. Depending on the girls, some bookers do not hide that they are only helping the girl on the profile. Others may pretend that they are the girl for various reasons, saving all the explanations, and not having to embarrass you when you started with "Hey babe. ".My PMs are long and highly detailed:

Rates and menu?

I've been around prostitutes enough to know that most have a loser boyfriend or booker.

Prostitutes need constant attention. Pimps do two things. They babysit prostitutes and act as their dopeman. Two of the lost pathetic jobs a guy can have.

There used to be alot of independent girls on HX but when redbook closed down and the tracks started getting hot it seems the Pimps got desperate and moved to HX.

James D 2004
11-13-16, 13:22
My PMs are long and highly detailed:

Rates and menu?

LOL. If their profile is short, I would say "Details? For longer profiles like they really enjoy walking on the beach, I would say, "Your details please? If they use booker, and if they are any good, my PM will be replied within minutes. Their standard reply with everything in it and more, like they don't want anal, and no pictures or videos, as if I asked for it.

WildMan007
11-13-16, 15:07
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NikkiX

She says in her profile, "Please remember I work alone and don't have a booker or anyone helping me out, so I do my best to reply as fast as I can. Thank you!

No reviews on TER and she is on CtyVibe, with with cell number and email address.. I smell booker (managerment) behind her. Any thoughts?

SCJohn
11-13-16, 17:05
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NikkiX

She says in her profile, "Please remember I work alone and don't have a booker or anyone helping me out, so I do my best to reply as fast as I can. Thank you!

No reviews on TER and she is on CtyVibe, with with cell number and email address.. I smell booker (managerment) behind her. Any thoughts?She's got a lot of safety ratings. I don't see having a booker being an issue. Most of these girls are pretty disorganized; having a booker is a plus in my book.

Chris Wake
11-14-16, 00:50
Ahhh, makes sense now. Basically he doesn't get any pussy, like the other bloggers that blog all day.It does boggle the mind how often you see activity from the same users, all day, no matter the time of day or week. Do these guys have absolutely nothing to do but:

A) white knight.

B) make cringey jokes.

C) kiss ass.

I'm convinced these people are jobless collecting welfare and spend 99% of their free time on hx.

KoolKeith323
11-14-16, 23:14
It does boggle the mind how often you see activity from the same users, all day, no matter the time of day or week. Do these guys have absolutely nothing to do but:

A) white knight.

B) make cringey jokes.

C) kiss ass.

I'm convinced these people are jobless collecting welfare and spend 99% of their free time on hx.My thoughts exactly. Jobless! I also find it mind blogging he, and the rest of them tell providers to get a real job, when they don't have one themselves.

Dolato
11-15-16, 01:43
She's got a lot of safety ratings. I don't see having a booker being an issue. Most of these girls are pretty disorganized; having a booker is a plus in my book.I agree. As long as it's a booker that has his / her act together and can manage the bookings. Val is one that's been a pain to deal with, but luckily she only has a small stable and most I'm not interested in. The bliss booker keeps photoshopping the hell out of the pics. But the good ones that maintain some quality is a plus for me.

Malicious
11-22-16, 10:56
After meeting with Abbey at a Meet and Greet (she dresses impeccable) and sessioning with her, she is quite the business woman. Very smart too!Maybe not so smart; she got busted along with her male partner "booking" for a female without checking her ID / DOB. The story was in the OCWeekly and the charges are steep

Both may end up going away for some time. Johnny Law may have their client list / contacts. A couple of guys that I know are very happy they used burner phones when dealing with Abbey.

ChrisPoontang
11-22-16, 11:24
Maybe not so smart; she got busted along with her male partner "booking" for a female without checking her ID / DOB. The story was in the OCWeekly and the charges are steep

Both may end up going away for some time. Johnny Law may have their client list / contacts. A couple of guys that I know are very happy they used burner phones when dealing with Abbey.Prostitutes. . especially the ones on HX think they are smartest people in the room.

Those of us with college degrees and jobs are suckers which is why HX girls "retire" and then return to the life a month later.

WildMan007
11-22-16, 13:17
Maybe not so smart; she got busted along with her male partner "booking" for a female without checking her ID / DOB. The story was in the OCWeekly and the charges are steep

Both may end up going away for some time. Johnny Law may have their client list / contacts. A couple of guys that I know are very happy they used burner phones when dealing with Abbey.She was working solo with a few girls. I bet she has a few choice words for that Male partner of her. He was lazy is what he did and might his demise with Abbey.

Thru inner circles Abbey is livid on what happen.

KoolKeith323
11-24-16, 07:57
A lady exposed, and called out this blog b**ch Munk. I wonder who he manages? Now I see why he gets his big man panties all bunched up, and get into drama with ladies as mentioned.

BEWARE

https://postimg.org/image/szg5s0ftf/

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MUNK

WildMan007
11-24-16, 13:31
A lady exposed, and called out this blog b**ch Munk. I wonder who he manages? Now I see why he gets his big man panties all bunched up, and get into drama with ladies as mentioned.

BEWARE

https://postimg.org/image/szg5s0ftf/

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MUNKFirst thing the Asian mob does is to take away the provider's (Gizelle) compliance. It went 4 to 0. After that no voting rights. Munk is untouchable. Just like LA Chinese guy, 2 Fiddy, and theH.

They are lieutenants (and moving up rank) in the Asian Mob that controls HX.

ChrisPoontang
11-24-16, 13:51
First thing the Asian mob does is to take away the provider's (Gizelle) compliance. It went 4 to 0. After that no voting rights. Munk is untouchable. Just like LA Chinese guy, 2 Fiddy, and theH.

They are lieutenants (and moving up rank) in the Asian Mob that controls HX.How many girls are you seeing from HX compared to other sources?

For me, HX has been going to shit ever since Redbook went under.

Since then HX has been flooded with junkies that shoot up, girls that belong on the street and girls with pimps.

No one is untouchable as the Federal Government has proved time and time again.

Each chubby Asian in the clique will squeal like the guy in deliverance when they get pinched.

Try posting your own ads on other sites and its much easier to find good girls that want to make a fair exchange.

KoolKeith323
11-24-16, 22:18
How many girls are you seeing from HX compared to other sources?

Since then HX has been flooded with junkies that shoot up, girls that belong on the street and girls with pimps.

Each chubby Asian in the clique will squeal like the guy in deliverance when they get pinched.

Try posting your own ads on other sites and its much easier to find good girls that want to make a fair exchange.I seen a few things on the site, saying Munk is a short shit, fat littke Mexican dude.

WildMan007
11-25-16, 00:09
How many girls are you seeing from HX compared to other sources?

Try posting your own ads on other sites and its much easier to find good girls that want to make a fair exchange.Very well said, The tide has change as to the popularity on HX than two years ago. The actor that was pinched in Deliverance was Ned Beatty.

They should do a Asian version of it with LA Chinese guy playing Ned Beatty.

DutchTreat
11-25-16, 22:04
And we could have ThickVanilla and Misty provide us with dueling blow jobs. My experience with Hx has been purely as a lurker and as a cross reference for certain providers, with an occasional dip in the pool with some of the girls willing to post their contact details, without the PM BS. It always seemed like more trouble and drama than it's worth. And the whole Asian Mafia nonsense recently gave me one more reason not to join.

Be safe.

Dutch.

Very well said, The tide has change as to the popularity on HX than two years ago. The actor that was pinched in Deliverance was Ned Beatty.

They should do a Asian version of it with LA Chinese guy playing Ned Beatty.

Alexander314
11-26-16, 05:04
SophiaStar was a ton of fun, very short tiny cute girl. True GFE girl, Runs with a group of girls I have had pretty good experinces with. In Garden Grove tonight worth the visit if you have the chance.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaStar

WildMan007
11-26-16, 15:16
SophiaStar was a ton of fun, very short tiny cute girl. True GFE girl, Runs with a group of girls I have had pretty good experinces with. In Garden Grove tonight worth the visit if you have the chance.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaStarAnother SofiaStar has shown up. Last one was six years ago (HX) and she was very nice and perform well. I heard she move to Texas got married and has 2 kids.

Can you provide a laser on the NEW SofiaStar.

L. Looks Body and face Scale 1-10,10 being the best.

A. Attitude 1-10.

Btw, I see you gave her high in Safety (HX), Nice!

S. Service 1-10.

E.....Expense, Half and full hour.

R.... Repeat would you?

Alexander314
11-26-16, 17:10
Another SofiaStar has shown up. Last one was six years ago (HX) and she was very nice and perform well. I heard she move to Texas got married and has 2 kids.

Can you provide a laser on the NEW SofiaStar.

L. Looks Body and face Scale 1-10,10 being the best.

A. Attitude 1-10.

Btw, I see you gave her high in Safety (HX), Nice!

S. Service 1-10.

E.....Expense, Half and full hour.

R.... Repeat would you?God I suck at lasers, will try though. Def not the same girl from 6 years ago though.

L. 8 very cute and pretty tiny, wore gaurter straps and stalkings with a matching braw. Short hair dark skin no tattoos that I can rememer.

A. Very easy to get along with, chatted a bit seemed into the service. Might have made some fake noises but many girls do.

S. Provided everything I wanted off her menu plus a bit extra and was positve.

E. Hr 250 hhr 150 other options for times as well doubles for 500 hr.

Are. Yes would repeat with her.

Fe Maiden
11-30-16, 00:09
I think I saw her post on BP a while back when she also was active on hx (please correct me if I'm wrong and she's never posted on BP). If so, maybe you'll see her post there one day. I saw her a while back based on the low entry fee. Much better looking then the photos she had up and not a bad time for the rate.She's back as Blonde ambition 69.

Dolato
11-30-16, 00:52
She's back as Blonde ambition 69.I was about to post that as well, but you got here first. For those wanting to see her, better hurry and get contact info. She might get axed off the site quickly again if her prior offenses weren't corrected.

ChrisPoontang
11-30-16, 01:32
I was about to post that as well, but you got here first. For those wanting to see her, better hurry and get contact info. She might get axed off the site quickly again if her prior offenses weren't corrected.Prior offenses?

I heard she liked to ride the horse.

I avoid girls that ride horses.

DutchTreat
11-30-16, 12:34
Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!

Seriously, though. I avoid chicks on H, too. Highway to hell.

Dutch.

Prior offenses?

I avoid girls that ride horses.

SCJohn
11-30-16, 12:43
Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!

Seriously, though. I avoid chicks on H, too. Highway to hell.

Dutch.Never saw her. She was one of my flakes on HX. Scheduled an appointment, headed over and no response to text or phone calls. Later that evening, she texted that she fell asleep. I never rescheduled. Glad I didn't.

WildMan007
11-30-16, 14:20
I was about to post that as well, but you got here first. For those wanting to see her, better hurry and get contact info. She might get axed off the site quickly again if her prior offenses weren't corrected.http://www.humaniplex.com/photos/BlondeAmbition69

Dqbsl
11-30-16, 14:31
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/44378

Her gnd look drives me crazy. Regretting that I cancelled my hx account.

Dolato
11-30-16, 18:13
I believe she's in her early 30's now. In the past she was passing off as a late 20's but she's pushing it by knocking off a decade. From when I saw her 2 years ago, the body was firm and better than some of the younger ones on the all fast food diets. Service was meh but rates were very good. Anyone taking the plunge with her?

Fe Maiden
11-30-16, 19:46
Prior offenses?

I avoid girls that ride horses.If that's the case, perhaps I will remove her from my tdl.

Alexander314
11-30-16, 22:00
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/44378

Her gnd look drives me crazy. Regretting that I cancelled my hx account.She has a full GFE menu as well, 300 hr no shorter appt. Have not pulled the trigger yet but planning on it soon.

SCJohn
11-30-16, 22:12
She has a full GFE menu as well, 300 hr no shorter appt. Have not pulled the trigger yet but planning on it soon.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLee

Better to provide a link to her profile. Classifieds links aren't reliable. She's a cutie / spinner 5'4" and 99 lb. Definitely on my TDL.

Pinche Gringo
12-01-16, 00:04
Her body looks a little frumpy. Bad posture. Not into pigeon toed girls. Camel toes, but not pigeoned toed.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLee

Better to provide a link to her profile. Classifieds links aren't reliable. She's a cutie / spinner 5'4" and 99 lb. Definitely on my TDL..

SCJohn
12-01-16, 12:14
Her body looks a little frumpy. Bad posture. Not into pigeon toed girls. Camel toes, but not pigeoned toed.

.I've heard she looks better than her pics but is inexperienced. So the session was just OK.

Dqbsl
12-01-16, 16:48
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLee

Better to provide a link to her profile. Classifieds links aren't reliable. She's a cutie / spinner 5'4" and 99 lb. Definitely on my TDL.Ill remember that next time. Not planning to jump back into hx, though I might regret that decision as well.

Dolato
12-02-16, 22:24
She has a full GFE menu as well, 300 hr no shorter appt. Have not pulled the trigger yet but planning on it soon.Thanks for the rate info. I'll be hoping a shorter session becomes available when the demand slows after the initial rush for that gnd goodness.

ChrisPoontang
12-03-16, 00:06
Thanks for the rate info. I'll be hoping a shorter session becomes available when the demand slows after the initial rush for that gnd goodness.Alot of pimps on HX are moving to the 1 hour or longer business model.

So I wouldn't wait around for a shorter session.

Member #5602
12-06-16, 04:41
I had a really good time with layyawells on HX a few weeks ago. She came over to my place with some logistical problems but eventually was able to make it here for the hour session for $$. Started with a really nice massage and pretty much everything was on the table. DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, RIM, BB Anal. Was definitely more of a PSE experience if that's what you're looking for. She was very enthusiastic the entire time and came a couple times herself. Finished with CIA. She was waiting for round two but after such a session I couldn't muster up anymore. Finished in the shower together while she used her vibrator to make herself cum again in the shower. The only downside for me anyways was she is about 40 yrs old or so. Either way she was definitely worth the session, but probably won't repeat because there are too many damn hot providers out there. Enjoy guys.

WildMan007
12-06-16, 13:42
I had a really good time with layyawells on HX a few weeks ago. She came over to my place with some logistical problems but eventually was able to make it here for the hour session for $$. Started with a really nice massage and pretty much everything was on the table. DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, RIM, BB Anal. Was definitely more of a PSE experience if that's what you're looking for. She was very enthusiastic the entire time and came a couple times herself. Finished with CIA. She was waiting for round two but after such a session I couldn't muster up anymore. Finished in the shower together while she used her vibrator to make herself cum again in the shower. The only downside for me anyways was she is about 40 yrs old or so. Either way she was definitely worth the session, but probably won't repeat because there are too many damn hot providers out there. Enjoy guys.So how tight was that Pussy? I think she good friends with AlyssaO711.

BTW, what's better than 40 year old provider?

Answer: Two 20 year old providers!

Member #5602
12-12-16, 16:09
So how tight was that Pussy? I think she good friends with AlyssaO711.

BTW, what's better than 40 year old provider?

Answer: Two 20 year old providers!Two?1 Heck, Just one 20 year old would definitely be better than a 40 Year old! I had a good time nonetheless. Its good to mix and match sometimes. I think she is for sure friends with AlyssaO711 as she recommended her to me in a private message. Not my style though.

I finally gave Malaysia a shot this weekend. I would recommend but probably won't repeat. LFK, Tasty DATY, BBBJ, and ass for days.

Do any of you guys have a recommendation for a girl that love to DFK? Nicole Kim that posts on backpack every now and then and AMY love to DFK but can't seem to find any providers that match their Enthusiasm.

DutchTreat
12-12-16, 20:09
For DFK and DT, try ThickVanilla, if you haven't already done so. She also loves guys who DATY. Yes, she's a BP girl, but she's one of the more reliable providers out there.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/booty-lovers-ready-to-be-naughty/56823681

Dutch.

Two?1 Heck, Just one 20 year old would definitely be better than a 40 Year old! I had a good time nonetheless. Its good to mix and match sometimes. I think she is for sure friends with AlyssaO711 as she recommended her to me in a private message. Not my style though.

I finally gave Malaysia a shot this weekend. I would recommend but probably won't repeat. LFK, Tasty DATY, BBBJ, and ass for days.

Do any of you guys have a recommendation for a girl that love to DFK? Nicole Kim that posts on backpack every now and then and AMY love to DFK but can't seem to find any providers that match their Enthusiasm.

SCJohn
12-13-16, 03:19
Two?1 Heck, Just one 20 year old would definitely be better than a 40 Year old! I had a good time nonetheless. Its good to mix and match sometimes. I think she is for sure friends with AlyssaO711 as she recommended her to me in a private message. Not my style though.

Do any of you guys have a recommendation for a girl that love to DFK? Nicole Kim that posts on backpack every now and then and AMY love to DFK but can't seem to find any providers that match their Enthusiasm.Jo at Tokyo Girls loves to DFK.

Alexander314
12-29-16, 18:14
So I saw her in Long Beach but her and her doubles partner are heading out to OC tonight. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lauren_Summers.

She looks even better then her pics. Objectively the most beautiful women I have seen on HX. Great curves, a face I could stare at for days, and fun hair. If you like game of thrones she is the Missandei type. I walked pass her doubles partner in the lobby while I was going up and leaving she is a pretty good looking women (not discreetly dressed at all) she has a little bit of loose skin at her belly but a overall nice face and body.

Quick review dfk BBBJ cfs love her additude and will see her again. Put up a full review on eccie or you can pm me if you want more. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059012976#post1059012976.

DutchTreat
12-29-16, 18:23
She registered on HX on December 8th and updated her profile today at 2:09 pm.

Just an observation.

Dutch.

So I saw her in Long Beach but her and her doubles partner are heading out to OC tonight. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lauren_Summers.

She looks even better then her pics. Objectively the most beautiful women I have seen on HX. Great curves, a face I could stare at for days, and fun hair. If you like game of thrones she is the Missandei type. I walked pass her doubles partner in the lobby while I was going up and leaving she is a pretty good looking women (not discreetly dressed at all) she has a little bit of loose skin at her belly but a overall nice face and body.

Quick review dfk BBBJ cfs love her additude and will see her again. Put up a full review on eccie or you can pm me if you want more. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059012976#post1059012976.

Dolato
12-29-16, 18:27
She registered on HX on December 8th and updated her profile today at 2:09 pm.

Just an observation.

Dutch.She must have updated her profile today with a new city / location.

Alexander314
12-29-16, 18:35
She must have updated her profile today with a new city / location.Correct, it did say Long Beach now it says Irvine.

WildMan007
12-29-16, 22:30
Are always manage by some kind of management. Anybody had any luck with this pretty little pony.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Petite-Paige

Alexander314
12-29-16, 23:26
Are always manage by some kind of management. Anybody had any luck with this pretty little pony.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Petite-PaigeI was told 400 for hr, asked around about her not the girl in pics. Was told she is cute and petite and GFE.

Dolato
01-04-17, 19:03
I was told 400 for hr, asked around about her not the girl in pics. Was told she is cute and petite and GFE.Wow, I didn't know the crew jacked up the rates like that. That's a crazy amount for a group that doesn't have the best reputation. I've been tempted by a few including paige, but always kept away from them.

WildMan007
01-04-17, 20:07
Wow, I didn't know the crew jacked up the rates like that. That's a crazy amount for a group that doesn't have the best reputation. I've been tempted by a few including paige, but always kept away from them.How many groups (good or bad) are on HX trying to make bank off these ladies. I say at least six groups. Could be more.

Especially the level 5 dudes that can't afford pussy. Want to be pimp daddy, think they are smart colluding with these young and dumb ladies.

Dolato
01-09-17, 21:39
A provider just self reported that she came up positive for 2 curable sti's after the latest check up. Her last test was mid October when she came up clean. Her network shows about 50 ratings during the last 3 months. And with the hx world all being eskimo brothers, it may be best for people to get checked if they've been active on hx the past couple months.

ChrisPoontang
01-10-17, 00:11
A provider just self reported that she came up positive for 2 curable sti's after the latest check up. Her last test was mid October when she came up clean. Her network shows about 50 ratings during the last 3 months. And with the hx world all being eskimo brothers, it may be best for people to get checked if they've been active on hx the past couple months.Which provider?

50 ratings means she probably saw 300 guys and those guys are banging 1 or 2 girls a week which over the course of 3 months adds up fast.

Name names.

Torqemada
01-14-17, 13:37
Which provider?

50 ratings means she probably saw 300 guys and those guys are banging 1 or 2 girls a week which over the course of 3 months adds up fast.

Name names.I always provide 100% ratings and would receive eventually about 95% back, based on your numbers most people only provide 16% of ratings. This seems too low. With the exceptions of repeats (very rate apart from AshleysoFresh, Amsterdam69 and BeautifulJeneen in my case) this would suggest that the providers are seeing approximately 500% more than the actual ratings. Are you confident about the numbers?

That stated I agree completely we need to know the details of the STI and there likely partners. I always use protection, but not oral protection (Delaine demands otherwise of course).

Can't beat the taste of fresh pussy.

Torqemada.

Torqemada
01-14-17, 14:57
Recommendations for the best Greek out there. Amsterdam69 and AshsleysoFresh are my favorites, the way that the sphincter rolls over the end. Amazing experience, looking for someone new now please.

WildMan007
01-14-17, 23:50
Which provider?

Name names.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/valerieherreraxo

I saw her way back in 2005 way on craigslist and she had a pimp. When she came on HX she became everybodys little darling.

Her nick name became Valerie-Vatrex. She must of seen 10,000 guys in 12 years and still going strong with a whole new crop of guys.

Amazing how guys get caught in her web of deceit. But after two kids, she is still providing on HX.

For me I would stay away from her for health reason concerns.

HapaBoy86
01-15-17, 03:42
Recommendations for the best Greek out there. Amsterdam69 and AshsleysoFresh are my favorites, the way that the sphincter rolls over the end. Amazing experience, looking for someone new now please.Oh man, I loved Amsterdam69 when she was still in LA. WIld sex with everthing on the menu!

Monger Dude
01-15-17, 11:52
Which provider?

Name names.That would be Miss K*ss. Search the safety blog for more info.

Pudgy68
01-17-17, 17:53
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/valerieherreraxo

I saw her way back in 2005 way on craigslist and she had a pimp. When she came on HX she became everybodys little darling.

Her nick name became Valerie-Vatrex. She must of seen 10,000 guys in 12 years and still going strong with a whole new crop of guys.

Amazing how guys get caught in her web of deceit. But after two kids, she is still providing on HX.

For me I would stay away from her for health reason concerns.This sounds pretty bitter. She is not the one who posted about the STDs. The previous stated who it was. I was wondering what web of deceit you are talking about. No hostility, just was inquiring if you had more info than the rest of us. I have seen her several times and I haven't had an issue. I'm sure there are plenty of providers who have seen way more people and have kids who are on the site; so what's the big deal?

WildMan007
01-17-17, 21:58
This sounds pretty bitter. She is not the one who posted about the STDs. The previous stated who it was. I was wondering what web of deceit you are talking about. No hostility, just was inquiring if you had more info than the rest of us. I have seen her several times and I haven't had an issue. I'm sure there are plenty of providers who have seen way more people and have kids who are on the site; so what's the big deal?Look up the drug Valtrex. Indulge yourself why people take that drug for. That's why I say away. She does have those seductive eyes that can draw you in.

Only post the good, the bad and the ugly.

Daniel K
01-18-17, 00:09
Been a member on Humaniplex for about five months now. It's all level based, too much bull ish going around. It's quite funny how many people on this site are so hung up on their levels. I wonder why ups that? Does that level carry that much weight for them in real life?

Dolato
01-18-17, 00:38
This sounds pretty bitter. She is not the one who posted about the STDs. The previous stated who it was. I was wondering what web of deceit you are talking about. No hostility, just was inquiring if you had more info than the rest of us. I have seen her several times and I haven't had an issue. I'm sure there are plenty of providers who have seen way more people and have kids who are on the site; so what's the big deal?I'm surprised at her ability to bounce back in the midsection area. It's a shame the damage that some take on especially when they pop them out young.

HapaBoy86
01-21-17, 03:43
That would be Miss K*ss. Search the safety blog for more info.Miss. K**s. Is a very honest person and did what many other girls don't have the guts to do!

WildMan007
01-30-17, 18:29
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshleeWantsMoree

I think this is her third account. Is she independent now?

I heard some guys were really sweet on her. Even one hobbyist was stalking her.

LuckyNutz
01-30-17, 23:35

I heard some guys were really sweet on her. Even one hobbyist was stalking her.DestineyGets_Wet.

SCJohn
01-31-17, 01:29

I heard some guys were really sweet on her. Even one hobbyist was stalking her.LOL, I think this is her 6th account. Heard she is cute, young and worth a visit. Don't know why all the different accounts, I'd guess, keeps moving to different bookers.

HapaBoy86
02-02-17, 05:00
LOL, I think this is her 6th account. Heard she is cute, young and worth a visit. Don't know why all the different accounts, I'd guess, keeps moving to different bookers.She has a stalker that is harrassing her right now.

SCJohn
02-02-17, 10:47
She has a stalker that is harrassing her right now.Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, creating a new account won't fix that issue.

GoRanger
02-04-17, 23:16
LOL, I think this is her 6th account. Heard she is cute, young and worth a visit. Don't know why all the different accounts, I'd guess, keeps moving to different bookers.She's cute. Saw her once. That was enough. Summer teeth. Nothing bad, just didn't blow me away at all.

Enokh
02-07-17, 15:45
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/45755

WildMan007
02-09-17, 19:28
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteTreat

Any new of having her baby. Anybody on HX is the Daddy?

GroovieFan
02-11-17, 05:10
Look up the drug Valtrex. Indulge yourself why people take that drug for. That's why I say away. She does have those seductive eyes that can draw you in.

Only post the good, the bad and the ugly.Nobody has ever had to balls to post up who supposedly found the medicine in her bathroom cabinet. Or if they really did. Way to much speculation. If she had it- don't you think after all these years somebody. Anybody would have come out and post about getting the Herp?

WildMan007
02-11-17, 14:14
Nobody has ever had to balls to post up who supposedly found the medicine in her bathroom cabinet. Or if they really did. Way to much speculation. If she had it- don't you think after all these years somebody. Anybody would have come out and post about getting the Herp?I didn't know the hotel rooms have bathroom cabinets. Learn something everyday.

BTW, if you want the 411 on any provider, just send a PM to LacieO. Been there since day one. She gathers intell for the upper echelon.

Peach Skoal
02-11-17, 20:23
Nobody has ever had to balls to post up who supposedly found the medicine in her bathroom cabinet. Or if they really did. Way to much speculation. If she had it- don't you think after all these years somebody. Anybody would have come out and post about getting the Herp?I respectfully disagree Groovie. You would hope someone would but truthfully have you ever seen someone do this? Lately we have seen more self reporting on the ones you can get get rid of via antibiotics. The one who follows you arounds forever, not so much.

There have been a few speculations but normally people come to white knight as soon as possible. No female would report it themselves. That would be a serious blow to their income.

I wish they would.

GoRanger
02-23-17, 20:08
I respectfully disagree Groovie. You would hope someone would but truthfully have you ever seen someone do this? Lately we have seen more self reporting on the ones you can get get rid of via antibiotics. The one who follows you arounds forever, not so much.

There have been a few speculations but normally people come to white knight as soon as possible. No female would report it themselves. That would be a serious blow to their income.

I wish they would.Having spent a ton of time with her, even during the worst times, her having anything is a complete lie. For a while, she was a super drunk, no doubt. But having gone to AIM with her a few times, she had no diseases. All that started with a guy who got screwed over and yeah she was drunk and blew him off. Then all of a sudden he speculated and it blew up like so many things on HX. She's clean of he issues and is the same great time she always has been when not drunk. All her reviews since probably 2011 or so have been great.

JetSkiRulz
03-03-17, 21:08
A little off topic from reviews. Has anyone had their Hx account just stop working as if the password was incorrect or the handle was misspelled? I have a Level 4 account from 2006 that just stopped working last week. I know the handle and password are correct because they are auto remembered by my laptop. The only way to talk to support is to have an open account. I opened a new account to let support know what happened and they basically accused me of trying to hack into someone's account and terminated the new account. I tried again to talk to support with another new account and they terminated that account without even answering my support ticket. I have no clue why my original account stopped working and no clue how to get it back. I seem to be on the Hx radar now. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Desperado22
03-07-17, 21:48
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteTreat

Any new of having her baby. Anybody on HX is the Daddy?Are you talking about the short blonde white lady with the handle? Was wondering why she wasn't showing any ads lately the past six months. Always been on my TDL, now I know why she's been MIA.

Adamantine
04-13-17, 14:49
You see this ho, run she is a thief, she is into grab & run. Never had any issue with HX rated girl. Was in vegas she just robed me, do not trust her.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EmpressAveryLuxe

LoveItBB
04-30-17, 12:37
Waow flexible fat pussy lips hot ass Waow wish they all could be like her! For 100 she allowed me to tape the session my head still spinning I think she's in Irvine tomorow can't wait to repeat Run to see her! She used to be jade moon but she has improve love it

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393

Obx23
04-30-17, 19:59
Am new to HX if anybody can help me that will be great.

Looking for someone that offers GFE and not to overprice.

PM if you know anybody.

Look forward to sharing my experiences.

Thanks.

SCJohn
04-30-17, 21:01
Am new to HX if anybody can help me that will be great.

Looking for someone that offers GFE and not to overprice.

PM if you know anybody.

Look forward to sharing my experiences.

Thanks.Wow, 22 posts in 2 months and you have nothing to share. I don't normally bash the newbies, but man, you've been on long enough to share some experience. Good or bad, any info you've got will go a long way to giving you some cred.

And, yes, being on HX will get you what you are seeking.

ChrisPoontang
04-30-17, 21:19
Waow flexible fat pussy lips hot ass Waow wish they all could be like her! For 100 she allowed me to tape the session my head still spinning I think she's in Irvine tomorow can't wait to repeat Run to see her! She used to be jade moon but she has improve love it

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393She claims to have done porn under the name "Jade moon".

Can anyone find information to confirm this? I was not able to find anything.

For the rates she is asking, she needs to have some actual credits under her belt.

LoveItBB
05-01-17, 22:24
She claims to have done porn under the name "Jade moon".

Can anyone find information to confirm this? I was not able to find anything.

For the rates she is asking, she needs to have some actual credits under her belt.I saw her and it's well worth it you can tape it for 100 extra LOL amazing experience.

Mcfrdd
05-02-17, 08:32
What are the details with what LizIsABadGirl is accused of having done? Phucdover is donating a certain percentage of her earnings to pay for Liz's lawyer as if there are no public defenders available.

A few people came close to explaining it but Hx stopped them or they stopped themselves so as to not viole the TOS.

I never met Liz, I'm just curious to learn the gossip.

Punter1
05-02-17, 13:02
Allegedly busted in Nebraska with a large (more than a personal use) amount of dope. Not sure if what it was has been mentioned. Twenty to life has been mentioned as the possible sentence if convicted. Someone mentioned that things might not be so bad if she had gotten popped down here.

All the above is just hearsay that I've seen on HX.

What are the details with what LizIsABadGirl is accused of having done? Phucdover is donating a certain percentage of her earnings to pay for Liz's lawyer as if there are no public defenders available.

A few people came close to explaining it but Hx stopped them or they stopped themselves so as to not viole the TOS.

I never met Liz, I'm just curious to learn the gossip.

NoClue02
05-03-17, 02:08
What are the risk (s) of sending your pic when they want to verified you? One was a agency in a high end apt in southcoast with plenty of pretty kgirls, and one was also agency, Chinese off of backpage. I did this twice and didn't think about it until now =(.

Mcfrdd
05-03-17, 02:45
Allegedly busted in Nebraska with a large (more than a personal use) amount of dope. Not sure if what it was has been mentioned. Twenty to life has been mentioned as the possible sentence if convicted. Someone mentioned that things might not be so bad if she had gotten popped down here.

All the above is just hearsay that I've seen on HX.Cool. Thanks for the info.

DangerClose1
05-06-17, 00:51
What are the risk (s) of sending your pic when they want to verified you? One was a agency in a high end apt in southcoast with plenty of pretty kgirls, and one was also agency, Chinese off of backpage. I did this twice and didn't think about it until now =(.As long as it's a reputable agency that you know is legit you should be A-Okay. They use it to verify your identity and as a preventative measure in the event you're looking to do something wrong.

I would advise limiting your exposure by only picking 1-2 agencies that use that type of system.

PornCock69
05-12-17, 07:10
Any one have any feedback on her?

Entelk
05-18-17, 23:57
You see (AveryLuxe), run she is a thief, she is into grab & run. Never had any issue with HX rated girl. Was in vegas she just robed me, do not trust her.That was not my experience with her. I only saw her once, but she was a good time, standard GFE (BBBJ and cfs) and she had a good sense of humor. Weird.

Spoonclock
05-19-17, 00:09
Any one have any feedback on her?Do you mean ExoticLexi? Blonde, has booker. Face pics are her, but her body is not as tight. Usually a couple of drinks in when you see her. Okay service.

Entelk
05-19-17, 18:51
Do you mean ExoticLexi? Blonde, has booker. Face pics are her, but her body is not as tight. Usually a couple of drinks in when you see her. Okay service.Agree with this. She is very down for anal, though. So, if you want that without a huge upcharge, give her a try.

Member #5671
05-20-17, 01:56
Saw a few ads this week.

I think she and exoticvanessa are bff.

Can we expect a return of exoticvanessa soon?

Edward Appleby
05-20-17, 11:09
Do you mean ExoticLexi? Blonde, has booker. Face pics are her, but her body is not as tight. Usually a couple of drinks in when you see her. Okay service.By "couple" I believe you mean 10 or 12. Double that for Vanessa.

Pudgy68
05-25-17, 17:41
By "couple" I believe you mean 10 or 12. Double that for Vanessa.I can testify to Vanessa's drinking. I used to see her pretty often when she was putting up probably the best pictures on HX. There was only one time I saw her when she wasn't drunk. One time, I knocked on her door and heard bottles clinking. Honestly, I had more fun with her loaded then some of these girls who were sober. Almost felt as if I picked up a hot drunk chick at the bar and had my way with her.

On a side note, there is an HX buddy of mine who asked for Camel Slide. She flipped out and blocked him.

Stay Safe.

P.

SomeRandomGuy
06-07-17, 01:35
Anyone else notice on HX a few of the asian agencies that regularly post in the OC prominent classifieds haven't been posting recently?

KoolKeith323
06-07-17, 10:48
Anyone else notice on HX a few of the asian agencies that regularly post in the OC prominent classifieds haven't been posting recently?San Diego has been reporting many busts down their way.

LatinGent
06-07-17, 10:59
San Diego has been reporting many busts down their way.Be careful up inland empire too. Never ever divulge details or agree to "sex for money" via text or phone. The old ruse I thought of asking if " are you law enforcement, or connected to any form of law enforcement" doesn't work. Law allows them to lie. Crazy! So basically, a provider can text you a blunt "I want you to come over and fuck me for money!" And if you go after saying OK and agreeing to a price, the minute you park your car in the hotel parking lot, you're fucked.

Xmul22
06-07-17, 12:43
San Diego has been reporting many busts down their way.Thai orgs all over the country got busted. If the ones in SD were serving Thai, they aren't any more.

Punter1
06-07-17, 13:03
Anyone else notice on HX a few of the asian agencies that regularly post in the OC prominent classifieds haven't been posting recently?This from 'News & Reports' #15 by Dre1980:

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/26/three-from-o-c-indicted-in-international-sex-trafficking-ring-targeting-thai-women/amp/

Have seen a similar report from Thai media on the ThaiVisa forum. Believe it was from 'The Nation' newspaper.

SomeRandomGuy
06-07-17, 22:21
This from 'News & Reports' #15 by Dre1980:

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/26/three-from-o-c-indicted-in-international-sex-trafficking-ring-targeting-thai-women/amp/

Have seen a similar report from Thai media on the ThaiVisa forum. Believe it was from 'The Nation' newspaper.Thanks for the link. Did anyone else notice in that article one of the people busted was named Pornthep?

Xmul22
06-08-17, 13:11
Thanks for the link. Did anyone else notice in that article one of the people busted was named Pornthep?Yup. Pornthep Suck-a-what?! It's a male however.

PoonObsession
06-14-17, 16:35
Has anyone experienced kayleelovely? I recently met with a provider who posts on ******** and when I inquired about a 3 some she mentioned kayleelovely on hx hosting in anaheim level 2. Did a little research but other than some guy falling in love with her and possibly stalking her I can't find any other intel. TIA.

DrCock
06-14-17, 22:08
Has anyone experienced kayleelovely? I recently met with a provider who posts on ******** and when I inquired about a 3 some she mentioned kayleelovely on hx hosting in anaheim level 2. Did a little research but other than some guy falling in love with her and possibly stalking her I can't find any other intel. TIA.She's a sweetheart not a clockwatcher and has an open menu!

GoRanger
06-16-17, 12:52
Has anyone experienced kayleelovely? I recently met with a provider who posts on ******** and when I inquired about a 3 some she mentioned kayleelovely on hx hosting in anaheim level 2. Did a little research but other than some guy falling in love with her and possibly stalking her I can't find any other intel. TIA.I had an okay time with her. I thought she was cute. Teeth need work. Really shy. Nothing out of this world, but nothing bad at all.

GimmeMoreHead
06-16-17, 15:09
Has anyone experienced kayleelovely? I recently met with a provider who posts on ******** and when I inquired about a 3 some she mentioned kayleelovely on hx hosting in anaheim level 2. Did a little research but other than some guy falling in love with her and possibly stalking her I can't find any other intel. TIA.Who's the girl that recommended Kaylee?

ChrisPoontang
06-16-17, 16:13
I had an okay time with her. I thought she was cute. Teeth need work. Really shy. Nothing out of this world, but nothing bad at all.Teeth needing work is a bad sign.

How were her hands and arms? A few of her pictures show questionable bruising, redness and swelling. All signs of IV drug use.

Did you see anything that would lead you to believe she rides the white horse?

GoRanger
06-16-17, 23:23
Teeth needing work is a bad sign.

How were her hands and arms? A few of her pictures show questionable bruising, redness and swelling. All signs of IV drug use.

Did you see anything that would lead you to believe she rides the white horse?Some light bruising. No redness or swelling I saw. I can't remember all the stuff we talked about, but I just remember thinking I didn't think she was that way. But who knows. One person says something, and it gets repeated 20 times and it becomes the truth while only 1 dude actually saw her. LOL.

GaeNamja
06-17-17, 13:14
Some light bruising. No redness or swelling I saw. I can't remember all the stuff we talked about, but I just remember thinking I didn't think she was that way. But who knows. One person says something, and it gets repeated 20 times and it becomes the truth while only 1 dude actually saw her. LOL.I have seen her. I cannot say anything bad about her, very nice and shy person. While I have no proof to this, but I do believe she is a user. The couple times I saw her, there was significant amount of bruising on her arms, in telltale areas sections.

Regardless, she was never out of it or showed signs she was under the influence during my dates, but the physical traits were there. Take this info for what its worth, but again, super nice person and provided services as promised. There is more info on this in other parts of the this board.

KoolKeith323
06-18-17, 01:18
Who's the girl that recommended Kaylee?My guess is this girl Sopheelgood.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sopheelgood

ChrisPoontang
06-18-17, 02:42
I have seen her. I cannot say anything bad about her, very nice and shy person. While I have no proof to this, but I do believe she is a user. The couple times I saw her, there was significant amount of bruising on her arms, in telltale areas sections.

Regardless, she was never out of it or showed signs she was under the influence during my dates, but the physical traits were there. Take this info for what its worth, but again, super nice person and provided services as promised. There is more info on this in other parts of the this board.Kayleelovely on HX is not worth your life.

I sat in 90 min of traffic to meet her.

A complete waste of time as she is a major junkie.

Her arms were bruised and her hands were red and swollen.

SO MANY RED FLAGS I just turned around left.

I felt like a dodged a bullet.

I was horny as hell but not THAT horny.

I sat in the parking lot for about 20 min to clear my mind.

Once cleared I remembered reading about the Asian girl that texts while you do her doggie for $60.

I texted her and she immediately texted back. She was 15 min further south in Santa Ana.

I got to the upscale hotel that's being remodeled and up to her floor.

She's tall and slender with moderate sized milk bags.

She gave me an aggressive BJ while rubbing my nuts.

I got hard and she bent over.

Excellent view, tan skin with a shapely butt and a cute little fart hole.

Pussy was firm and while she did a condom check at the start and at the end she did not rush me at all.

Her clinching her cooter when I was blowing my load was a nice touch.

If I lived in the area I would her regularly and she made for a great backup considering the trainwreck I managed to avoid.

DutchTreat
06-22-17, 17:45
Thank you for your always insightful posts, Poonster. After reading your report, I feel like I dodged a bullet right there along with you. Whenever I drive more than 30 minutes to see a provider, I always having a backup plan, like you, that can see me on short notice, just in case. Kudos to you for making lemonade out of lemons.

Dutch.

Kayleelovely on HX is not worth your life.

I sat in 90 min of traffic to meet her.

A complete waste of time as she is a major junkie.

Her arms were bruised and her hands were red and swollen.

SO MANY RED FLAGS I just turned around left.

I felt like a dodged a bullet.

I was horny as hell but not THAT horny.

I sat in the parking lot for about 20 min to clear my mind.

Once cleared I remembered reading about the Asian girl that texts while you do her doggie for $60.

I texted her and she immediately texted back. She was 15 min further south in Santa Ana.

I got to the upscale hotel that's being remodeled and up to her floor.

She's tall and slender with moderate sized milk bags.

She gave me an aggressive BJ while rubbing my nuts.

I got hard and she bent over.

Excellent view, tan skin with a shapely butt and a cute little fart hole.

Pussy was firm and while she did a condom check at the start and at the end she did not rush me at all.

Her clinching her cooter when I was blowing my load was a nice touch.

If I lived in the area I would her regularly and she made for a great backup considering the trainwreck I managed to avoid.

PoonObsession
06-24-17, 18:08
Who's the girl that recommended Kaylee?I only saw Morgan for a BBBJ but she said she would do a double BBBJ with Kaylee.

Funny. Everything I've found, heard, chatted about Kaylee was positive I also heard about her teeth not in good condition but did not hear that she was a hardcore user. Thanks for the intel.

WoodYee
06-25-17, 17:05
She seems to have pretty good reviews on HX but just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with her. I sent her a PM to try and set something up. If it works out I'll report back.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cutemicha14

SCJohn
06-26-17, 20:22
She seems to have pretty good reviews on HX but just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with her. I sent her a PM to try and set something up. If it works out I'll report back.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cutemicha14She gets a thumbs up from me. Seen her a couple of times. Attractive young girl who will have you leaving happy.

Monger Dude
06-27-17, 08:55
Thank you for your always insightful posts, Poonster. After reading your report, I feel like I dodged a bullet right there along with you. Whenever I drive more than 30 minutes to see a provider, I always having a backup plan, like you, that can see me on short notice, just in case. Kudos to you for making lemonade out of lemons.

Dutch.Couldn't agree more Dutch. Thanks to ChrisPoontang for speaking out with his big head.

Dqbsl
06-27-17, 20:16
Anyone ever see Vanessa. Rios before?

She looks nice and thin.

Thanks.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vanessa.Rios

NoClue02
07-08-17, 04:20
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lunulunababy

Her menu is pretty much open but found a review online said mostly is extra. Anyone has experience on her?

Edward Appleby
07-08-17, 13:24
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lunulunababy

Her menu is pretty much open but found a review online said mostly is extra. Anyone has experience on her?Overall lame. Stoner. Kissing was okay. Some bait and switch in the menu. Tries to upsell. Her body is thin, no curves. Seemed like she had been sleeping all day and hadn't showered before I arrived for an afternoon appointment.

She has a booker who has a growing crew in OC.

Alexander314
07-09-17, 01:15
Have been up north for work a while noticed most members of the baby crew went dark / changed "bookers" then started showing up again last week. Checked out ValentinaSpice's profile and noticed it was deleted. Wanted to know if she vanished or if she is under a new handle.