Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 326 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4881

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad sent a few texts no response. She advertises on a few local sites in the Rehobeth area. VG.
    I saw her last summer. Good communications, she shows up on time, clean and dresses nicely. But she's got one of those roly-poly bodies. Doesn't look near as good as her pictures. She'll do BBBJ and CFS. She will pretty much do any position you ask for. Her donation was reasonable and she is a chill person. Just wasn't my type.

  2. #4880

    Any intel

    I saw her ad sent a few texts no response. She advertises on a few local sites in the Rehobeth area. VG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎  

  3. #4879

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabba501  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and quoted $50 ss, $$50 hhr and $$$50 hr. Does not offer and bare services. She may look fine but she posting on.

    Skip.
    First one is rip off.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and contacted this one. She responded within 20 minutes and quoted $30. She's at the place on 273 next to 95. Got there and she texted the room number. Walked in and put the donation on the table. Was only in the room a couple minutes before somebody knocked on the door. She told me to go in the bathroom. A black guy came in and asked what I was doing there and told me to leave.

  4. #4878

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabba501  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and quoted $50 ss, $$50 hhr and $$$50 hr. Does not offer and bare services. She may look fine but she posting on.

    Skip.
    Thanks for the report Zabba! I just ran across her STG advert and remembered your post, so was able to quickly click to the next one! Really appreciate using the name!

    There's about 8 back and forth replies below, about some girl. I have no idea who they are talking about, cause the girl was only referred to as "she!

    Anyway here's a few pics of Dior and again the link to her advert.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/312867534362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dior- 1.jpg‎   Dior- 2.jpg‎   Dior- 3.jpg‎   Dior- 4.jpg‎  

  5. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is a great time. I saw her once or twice a week for about a month for carplay. The last time I saw her, she hosted me for an hour (which turned in to about 90 minutes). She let me keep the g-string she was wearing. She really likes to kiss and is very vocal. She will doo BBFS but no cip. She stopped responding to my texts about 2 weeks ago though and all her posts on LC have been removed. I don't know if something happened or if she just stopped meeting people.
    She's been on Seeking for a long time so she sugars too. She rarely posts on LC, Skip, and other pro sites. I would imagine that she pulls her postings when she finds a sugar daddy then posts again when she doesn't have a sugar and is in need of extra cash. Most of her pro postings have been for car date bjs only with 5 minute and 10 minute rates. I've always wanted to see her but her Seeking profile listed a bunch of restrictions which is off putting and her pro postings for 5 and 10 minutes rates come off like a she's a streetwalker. Not to mention that her car date BJ rates for the time given are a bit crazy.

  6. #4876

    Teen

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabba501  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and quoted $50 ss, $$50 hhr and $$$50 hr. Does not offer and bare services. She may look fine but she posting on.

    Skip.
    Anything ending in TEEN. Is a hard no go.

  7. #4875

    I'm changing up

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb for hh visits. The last time I tried to see her was going to be for hr. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at the Red Roof on 896. She asked me to give her the money for the room and once she got the key she would come out and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me.
    That really stinks. Especially when you think you have good history with them and they pull that. I'm giving the skip hoes a break and start scooping some street hoes. The way I figure, they'll be less bs and by them being in my vehicle I'll be able to control the environment and the outcome better and for less money. I recently purchased an older van so I'll have room to do much more than my smaller vehicle. A lot of these skip hoes charge an arm and leg and you really don't know what your getting. Unlike 20 years ago. It's really starting to be a hassle with these skip hoes. Not only do you have to worry about rip offs. Half the time when you schedule something. There's no guarantee you'll meet when your supposed to. So im taking my chances with the street hoes. Im in the process of moving up further north so it may be a while.

  8. #4874

    One of the oldest tricks in the book!128514;

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb for hh visits. The last time I tried to see her was going to be for hr. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at the Red Roof on 896. She asked me to give her the money for the room and once she got the key she would come out and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me.
    I was ever so lucky. There were a quite a few girls that I did this with way back when, but I never got burned, luckily. Read that trick on her a few years after I had been mongering and was like, "damn, I've been lucky!" Guess I had good girls😂. Sorry for your loss, but, hopefully a good lesson.

    Good luck, happy hunting and good searches!

  9. #4873

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and quoted $50 ss, $$50 hhr and $$$50 hr. Does not offer and bare services. She may look fine but she posting on.

    Skip.

  10. #4872

  11. #4871

    GREAT Time

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
    She is a great time. I saw her once or twice a week for about a month for carplay. The last time I saw her, she hosted me for an hour (which turned in to about 90 minutes). She let me keep the g-string she was wearing. She really likes to kiss and is very vocal. She will doo BBFS but no cip. She stopped responding to my texts about 2 weeks ago though and all her posts on LC have been removed. I don't know if something happened or if she just stopped meeting people.

  12. #4870

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb for hh visits. The last time I tried to see her was going to be for hr. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at the Red Roof on 896. She asked me to give her the money for the room and once she got the key she would come out and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me.
    That sucks. Dang, can't trust these girls even for a second.

  13. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and I would put her on the recommend category. I have no idea what she will quote you for her time and I would refrain from saying what I give her as that's between she and I. All I can say is that she is negotiable. She can be a little erratic but she's not a bad time. Currently staying in an extended stay in Newark, which is a lot better than the place she was at in Elkton. Small tits, nice little caboose, a lot of options if you ask nicely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...*/863100890763
    I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb for hh visits. The last time I tried to see her was going to be for hr. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at the Red Roof on 896. She asked me to give her the money for the room and once she got the key she would come out and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me.

  14. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and I would put her on the recommend category. I have no idea what she will quote you for her time and I would refrain from saying what I give her as that's between she and I. All I can say is that she is negotiable. She can be a little erratic but she's not a bad time. Currently staying in an extended stay in Newark, which is a lot better than the place she was at in Elkton. Small tits, nice little caboose, a lot of options if you ask nicely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...*/863100890763
    I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb. They were all hh visits and a really good time. The last time I tried to see her was supposed to be an hour. She said she didn't have a room but could meet me at the Red Roof. She asked if I could give her the money for the room and once she got the room she would comeback and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me. She took the money and disappeared.

  15. #4867

    Elsa -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jock,

    Sorry about the wasted time! It stinks! What these girls don't recognized is lost time like that is lost money to us guys, time we could better spend earning the funds they seek.

    The story is not unfamiliar. Most of the druggie girls do not get up before noon and will text you till the wee hours of the day / night. Not sure if this is Elsa's situation but it has that familiar ring to it!

    One thing I have adapted to is avoiding making plans well in advance as most girls aren't time management experts. But IF I do and travel is involved I'll let them know, "Hey if we are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM, I'll text you at 10:30 to make sure we are still on and IF I don't hear back from you, I'll assume something came up. " Sometimes it works and I get a reply, but then I'll text every 10-15 minutes while on the way so she can see my progress and that I'm going to be on time as discussed. Again, have had girls sneak another date in before I get there, under the "bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush" theory!

    Now as far as Elsa goes, While she has a nice spinner body that is attractive, she has a "switch" she can turn on that flips to seductive, playful and alluring. She'll tell you she's been in the game for a long while, and it seems has developed some real skills in that regard. So if you are lucky and she "turns it on" one can get a true passionate GFE style experience, more than just mechanical. Not sure what actually motivates that switch, but it probably has something to do with Dead Presidents!

    Good luck if you try again! Hope its everything you hope for!
    Thanks Shampoo55! I appreciate the insight!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 326 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape