Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 13117
-
01-12-10 08:54 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 105Hawk already voted for Star.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
I thought the same thing about Justine and what I figured was make-up but I guess not.
-
01-11-10 20:37 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 2334Vote?
Was that a vote or just a comment about Justine?
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
I saw her up close and personal and she wasn't wearing any make-up, except for maybe a little lip gloss. She is just naturally pale.
-
01-11-10 20:11 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 157My vote-Jamie
Since I brought her to the party, I feel obligated to dance with her. Actually I would pick Jamie (Giana) anyway because along with her good looks, which really don't come out in the pics, she is a sweetheart.
Thanks to CJ and Sup for this contest and all the photo work throughout the year. I have to believe that the Philly board is the envy of the rest of the USG forum.
-
01-11-10 18:11 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 417Justine is pretty
Justine is pretty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but is it just me or does she have a TON of makeup on her face. I mean she looks like a ghost....with tons of foundation. Does she have some kind of serious skin problem going on ?
-
01-11-10 11:08 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 39Double post
-
01-10-10 18:39 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 60Justine
My vote is for Justine.
-
01-10-10 17:36 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 39My vote goes to Justine.
-
01-10-10 14:58 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 123my vote, Justine
I've got to go with Justine based on overall looks. I just hope I run into her someday to sample those wears.
JB
-
01-10-10 07:47 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 77vote
I vote for Justine
-
01-10-10 06:57 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 67My Vote - Justine
An absolute.
-
01-10-10 00:05 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 106My Vote - Amanda
I just wish Amanda was in my town. She'd get a stimulus package from me regularly.
Be Safe.
GF...
-
01-09-10 20:34 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 2334SW of the Year 2009 Preliminary Vote Tally
We have a little less than a week to go until the polls close for the contest at midnight, January 15th.
To date this is the vote tally by my count. Cooky, you might want to double check my figures.
First Star 5 votes
Second Justine 4 votes
Tied for Third Erica 2 votes
Tied for Third Pita 2 votes
Tied for Third Tanya 2 votes
Tied for Fourth Alexus 1 vote
Tied for Fourth Amanda 1 vote
Tied for Fourth Michelle 1 vote
There is still plenty of time to vote for your favorite, many members who have not yet cast a ballot and many of the nominees who haven't yet received a vote.
-
01-09-10 10:04 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Mythbuster
There is also a 20 house you could almost spit at from the 7-11.
-
01-08-10 10:36 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 423Nice Bum
You can't argue with the ass on that one!
-
01-07-10 18:39 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rosa
Damn FreakLikeDat, how do you keep finding these cute HSWs? Rosa is a real hottie with a nice body.
Nice one.
CookyJar








Reply With Quote




