Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 875 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 13117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Was that a vote or just a comment about Justine?
    Hawk already voted for Star.

    I thought the same thing about Justine and what I figured was make-up but I guess not.

  2. #2601

    Vote?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
    Justine is pretty

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    but is it just me or does she have a TON of makeup on her face. I mean she looks like a ghost....with tons of foundation. Does she have some kind of serious skin problem going on ?
    Was that a vote or just a comment about Justine?

    I saw her up close and personal and she wasn't wearing any make-up, except for maybe a little lip gloss. She is just naturally pale.

  3. #2600

    My vote-Jamie

    Since I brought her to the party, I feel obligated to dance with her. Actually I would pick Jamie (Giana) anyway because along with her good looks, which really don't come out in the pics, she is a sweetheart.
    Thanks to CJ and Sup for this contest and all the photo work throughout the year. I have to believe that the Philly board is the envy of the rest of the USG forum.

  4. #2599

    Justine is pretty

    Justine is pretty

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    but is it just me or does she have a TON of makeup on her face. I mean she looks like a ghost....with tons of foundation. Does she have some kind of serious skin problem going on ?

  5. #2598
    Double post

  6. #2597

    Justine

    My vote is for Justine.

  7. #2596
    My vote goes to Justine.

  8. #2595

    my vote, Justine

    I've got to go with Justine based on overall looks. I just hope I run into her someday to sample those wears.
    JB

  9. #2594

    vote

    I vote for Justine

  10. #2593

    My Vote - Justine

    An absolute.

  11. #2592

    My Vote - Amanda

    I just wish Amanda was in my town. She'd get a stimulus package from me regularly.

    Be Safe.

    GF...

  12. #2591

    SW of the Year 2009 Preliminary Vote Tally

    We have a little less than a week to go until the polls close for the contest at midnight, January 15th.

    To date this is the vote tally by my count. Cooky, you might want to double check my figures.

    First Star 5 votes

    Second Justine 4 votes

    Tied for Third Erica 2 votes

    Tied for Third Pita 2 votes

    Tied for Third Tanya 2 votes

    Tied for Fourth Alexus 1 vote

    Tied for Fourth Amanda 1 vote

    Tied for Fourth Michelle 1 vote

    There is still plenty of time to vote for your favorite, many members who have not yet cast a ballot and many of the nominees who haven't yet received a vote.

  13. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster
    There may just be a few you don't know about. There is one about 1 1/2 blocks away from the 7-11. Another is about 2 blocks from the old bull dealer. There is even a usable basement apartment close to Erie but a few blocks off the ave. You just need to ask some of the regulars if they know a place or have a friend!

    That said they're not my favorite places to go but sure beat sitting in your car on a backstreet at least from the LE prospective.

    There is also a 20 house you could almost spit at from the 7-11.

  14. #2589

    Nice Bum

    You can't argue with the ass on that one!

  15. #2588

    Rosa

    Damn FreakLikeDat, how do you keep finding these cute HSWs? Rosa is a real hottie with a nice body.

    Nice one.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape