Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8093
-
12-13-09 23:01 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Yo Cookyjar
Sorry I have no contact info for Alexis. I know where she stays and I know a couple of her friends.
Originally Posted by Dragster
CookyJar
PS: If you sent me mail, my box was full, that's why I didn't answer.
-
12-13-09 22:15 #1897Regular Member

Posts: 3With tits like hers how can she not come from a good family. I don't think she screws guys like you for drugs it must be she likes to feel inferior to a guy like you. I'm sure you'd be a solid 10 if you were not a dick.
Originally Posted by XxATLxX
-
12-13-09 18:52 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 360Alexis
Whats her back story? She looks like a great girl from a good family. Doesn't look like typical trash. I am assuming she is on heroin or crack. Kinda sad. If she really took care of herself she could be a solid 10 on the regular scale.
-
12-13-09 17:25 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 130CJ, thanks for all the great pics you share here. I really wish Alexus was here in the south! She is smokin hot!! As for the sock debate, I say if a girl has nice pretty feet, lose the socks. If not, keep them on. I think there are a lot of guys out there that find feet very sexy.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
12-13-09 15:31 #1894Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 659Oh, how I miss the snow and sub freezing temps
As nice as the weather is here in FL, I still am reminded why I miss the North. I would go broke if we had Alexis's quality down here. Hopefully I will be able to make a few stops along the way to the parents this Holiday season. If anyone is willing to share number's of one of the nominees (preferably Alexis) with an out-of-towner, I would be in debt.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
What a nice little brown-eye she has. Would love to get up in that for a few hours.
She has my vote if it counts for anything.
-
12-13-09 11:14 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: re: Alexus - A brief report - more pics (cont)
Being with a beautiful woman who provides good service has that same effect on me. I feel weak in the knees.
Originally Posted by La Chic
CookyJar
-
12-13-09 11:00 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 5563Alexus or Alexis – Another opinion
Originally Posted by la chic
i second that. she is a fun date, no doubt about that.
cookyjar
-
12-13-09 10:49 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: re: Alexus - A brief report - more pics
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Since my original review, Alexus’s popularity has gone off the charts. On two different opportunities, I missed her because of phone dates and prior commitments.
Originally Posted by La Chic
I would like to add something to my original report. Alexus is a very pretty girl, that is obvious. What is not so obvious, is that, Alexus provides excellent service. As we all know, lots of pretty girls rely solely on their looks and go lacking in the service they provide. Such is not the case with Alexus. It is not a question of would I do her again. The question is, “When?” YMMV
CookyJar
-
12-13-09 08:35 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 1464Anon Girl
She looks very sexy, just look at those long legs. Very nice, her erratic behavior could be caused by the need for just a fix. Great shots man.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=88088
Misfit
-
12-09-09 00:37 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 5563That is way cool. Class will tell, she has nothing to be ashamed about. Life is what it is. I wish her continuing success.
Originally Posted by La Chic
CookyJar
-
12-08-09 11:17 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 97Erin - A Ghost From Your Past
Cooky,
I hope you can appreciate this and that it brings a smile to your face. Through a haze of convoluted legalese I am technically related to Erin, a young lady you documented back in 2007. I ran into Erin at an extended family function last month and she's doing great. She's completely cleaned up, gainfully employed and a responsible citizen. Everyone in the family is aware of her previous lifestyle and she will cheerfully regale you with stories if you care to listen. She knew of this site, though has never visited, and remembers the photo session with you. She says Hi! LOL. I thinks it's great if someone can clean up and carry on without too much damage or fallout as Erin has done. Just thought you might like to know.
LC
-
12-08-09 11:01 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 97Nichole
Cooky,
Nice photos of Nichole. She has put on some weight in all of the right places and honestly looks better in these pictures compared to her previous ones. I dated her a few months back, in the fall. Proficient and accommodating in service she was a bit aloof and cool in personality. Saw her two weeks ago and past because she was completely disheveled and pacing like a wild woman. Erratic would be putting it mildly. She is prettier in person than in pictures.
Thanks for the update.
-
12-08-09 10:34 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nichole (Nikki) aka AnonGirl
After my first review, AnonGirl was identified by Davey. Anonymous Girl is aka Nichole (Click on girls name to see original post.) She has been reviewed by others.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Our last date actually turned out pretty nice. I face fucked her sitting on the chair. I have seen her many times walking and acting very erratic. She is currently a fixture near Lehigh Ave.
I think she has put on a little weight since our first encounter.
I would date Nicole again provided I found her in a relaxed state. YMMV
CookyJar
-
12-07-09 18:11 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 161Tats
I have not lived in Pa. in a while, but the state I'm in now, with parental consent a 16 year old can get a tat.
-
12-07-09 12:38 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Guy2073
That may be a law in Pa., but you 're forgetting something..this is phila. I can name many a tattoo shops that don't care.










Reply With Quote







