Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 417 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6249

    Roanoke Fruit stands

    Anyone have any info on the Roanoke stands, I may have to make a trip up 460 this week.

  2. #6248
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Full figured

    If anyone has been to one of the fruit stands or any of the AMPs and have seen a girl with more of a full figure. With a thicker round back side and nice front side please PM me or let me know here please. The thinker back side is most important to me.

  3. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson  [View Original Post]
    I have been to both. And both have given me great results. I think Summer Body Work is "hit or miss" sometimes. I don't know whether they over book or have more than expected walk ins. But they get overwhelmed. Maybe it's me, but I don't want my appointment to be interrupted by a doorbell or buzzing phone. That's my time and I paid for it.

    Every time I've been to Best, this doesn't happen. I am given the full attention for the full time. Linda is the best.
    Great advice! Went to best and received an excellent massage. Linda now calls herself CiCi. I would go back for sure. Thanks.

  4. #6246

    Amazing spa AsA

    So I took a chance to see Asa. Asa is a decent looking Chinese girl overall and she definitely has a beautiful face. So quick deal with money part and off for a quick lukewarm shower. We head back to the room and Asa asks if I want a massage. I lay down and she gives me a solid and relaxing massage. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed it so much that I almost fell asleep. A little soft touch followed with ass play which she is really good at. On the flip asks what I wanted and I said everything. Gave her the tip and she went out to get her supplies. Asa returned and her clothes came off to show her sexy natural body. I put her soft tits in my mouth and she moaned a little. She asks me to lie down and proceeds to take Jr all in her mouth. I play with her ass and she eventually climbs up for some 69 so I can DATY. After a few minutes of mutual munching she suits me up. We start off in RCG, then CG. I smack her nice ass as she rides me. I soon explode it in the bag. We made out a lot during the actions. I feel satisfied and would like to see her more.

  5. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanoker25  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I have been talking to this one for several days with very high anticipation of a great time. Gorgeous blonde with incredible body. Based on her pics LOL.

    She never quoted a rate but very descriptive about our upcoming massage. Guess for an extra Benjamin, I will visit the fruit ladies twice. Thank you for saving me a bad experience!
    Same exact thing here. Not getting a $300 HJ.

  6. #6244

    No go for Juliette

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. Beautiful blonde but that is it for a positive. 3 Benjamin's for a half hearted 30 min massage / HJ with no hugging, kissing or touching. Don't waste your time. Go to the Red Fruits.
    Wow. I have been talking to this one for several days with very high anticipation of a great time. Gorgeous blonde with incredible body. Based on her pics LOL.

    She never quoted a rate but very descriptive about our upcoming massage. Guess for an extra Benjamin, I will visit the fruit ladies twice. Thank you for saving me a bad experience!

  7. #6243

    Juliette

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. Beautiful blonde but that is it for a positive. 3 Benjamin's for a half hearted 30 min massage / HJ with no hugging, kissing or touching. Don't waste your time. Go to the Red Fruits.
    Very unfortunate as I have been texting with her. Great pics and lots of "talk". Another too good to be true. Thank you for the heads up!!

  8. #6242

    UTR Juliette

    Don't bother. Beautiful blonde but that is it for a positive. 3 Benjamin's for a half hearted 30 min massage / HJ with no hugging, kissing or touching. Don't waste your time. Go to the Red Fruits.

  9. #6241

    Summer Body Work

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson  [View Original Post]
    I have been to both. And both have given me great results. I think Summer Body Work is "hit or miss" sometimes. I don't know whether they over book or have more than expected walk ins. But they get overwhelmed. Maybe it's me, but I don't want my appointment to be interrupted by a doorbell or buzzing phone. That's my time and I paid for it.

    Every time I've been to Best, this doesn't happen. I am given the full attention for the full time. Linda is the best.
    I agree with the great service at Summer Body Work. They have an excellent staff CiCi (currently on vacation), Wendy, and Cherry all deliver consistently high‑quality experiences. I've never had any of them walking in and out of the room; the only time they step out is to grab warm towels. This place is easily one of the most underrated massage studios around. I've never been to Best, but honestly, I've never had a reason to try anywhere else.

  10. #6240

    Best or Summer Body Work?

    I have been to both. And both have given me great results. I think Summer Body Work is "hit or miss" sometimes. I don't know whether they over book or have more than expected walk ins. But they get overwhelmed. Maybe it's me, but I don't want my appointment to be interrupted by a doorbell or buzzing phone. That's my time and I paid for it.

    Every time I've been to Best, this doesn't happen. I am given the full attention for the full time. Linda is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    What place would you choose if you wanted the best massage, and a HE. No FS. Anyone go to these 2 places? They are close to where I am staying while traveling through? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  11. #6239

    Best Massage or Summer Body Work

    What place would you choose if you wanted the best massage, and a HE. No FS. Anyone go to these 2 places? They are close to where I am staying while traveling through? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  12. #6238
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    4 handed Apple

    Last week I was really tired. Crashed out. Had a dream I was at Apple. Its a place I was considering doing a 4-hand at. Lisa and Angela both remembered me from my previous visits. Lots of hugs and kisses etc.

    So I dreamt I settled on an hour with table shower. At first it was nice. Angela scrubbed me down. Still no Lisa in there yet. Lisa comes in standing inches away from my head, little skirt, no panties. Her little Bush peaking down. I pulled her close and kissed there. Then that damn doorbell.

    Lisa split fir a few, took other dude to his room. Angela on the flip made sure I stayed hard. A bit of mouth action. Then off to room. No Lisa.

    In room, Lisa bails for a bit. Says 10 minutes. I would have left but I'm hard as fuck. 8 minutes later, she's back. Says ill give you extra 15 minutes.

    Still no Lisa. Finally Lisa comes back, they talk back and forth about something, giggling. Angela leaves. Before I know it I'm flipped, Lisa is sans dress and my cock is in her mouth. Angela now in a green teddy laughs and off the teddy goes.

    Finally had a double BJ. Angela on my cock, Lisa on my balls. Then switch, lisa can ho deep. Angela not to be outdone went for the taint.

    Most of the positions with both. Then as I was about to bust Angela got on her knees, pulled off the wrap and stroked it out on to her nice tits.

    Overall Lisa seemed the hottest fuck. But Angelas shaved pussy was a bit too tight.

    Angelas gone. Lisa is at plum. Headed there tomorrow.

  13. #6237

    Nancy Red Apple

    On a boring cool day yesterday I decided I need a distraction from life, so I took a stroll over to Redd out near Hollins and that Exxon station. Well the parking lot looked full but I ventured in anyway, luckily I guess there were a lot of nail guests and people in other areas. I think even some of the construction people park over on the side. But back to the massage, I rang the bell, LuLu opens the door a very cute happy girl that OMG is a natural flirt, I thought nice, but was told she had an appointment in 15 minutes so I was handed off to Nancy- or Namziz. She is a little taller than your normal lady, I thought 5'6" a nice body with MM C's and smooth. Massage was nice and relaxing and no rush, she excuses herself come back with a very hot towel which felt good on a cool rainy afternoon. Nancy is a professional flirt and knows how to get the engine running and beg for more. Her technique is to please the guest and ensure their needs are not only met but exceeded. I won't go in any deeper, but can say this, if you are clean, a gentleman, and not a poking and prodding type, slow down and just let it flow, on the way out LuLU had just finished and said next time try both, "we enjoy 4 hands too".

  14. #6236

    Clear Your Inbox

    Tried to respond to your last message but your box is full!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWill425  [View Original Post]
    I get it CW, I agree with most of what you say. Legally however, it is well documented that AMP clients have been charged in stings and raids and you can believe if its Feds behind it it will ruin your day should you be caught with a hand in the fruit basket. Ask Mr Kraft about that LOL! That being said, the likelihood of you or I being the unlucky bastard caught up in a sting is relativly low. Probably. My main point was to be alert and if someone else sees what I saw, then maybe there's fire where that smoke is.

    .

  15. #6235

    Old Review Sasa Red Apple

    I saw Mina earlier was a bit disappointed by her.

    When to check out Sasa at Red Apple later in the day. Massage was pretty decent. When the flip came I gave her regular tip. She actually started licking my chest area, I complimented her. She said "the other girl didn't do that?" I said no and she started laughing. Which I later confirmed she knew about my appointment with Mina. Which tells me Apple and Plum communicate with each other. She then started riding and put some decent effort. Next she wanted me on top she was enjoying it and started making noises and kissing my body. I don't know what happened next thing I know I filled the bag. It quicker than I would like, but I was pleased with her performance.

    Not sure what going with Mina that day, she underperformed compared to all the reviews I have heard about her. Maybe we didn't click.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 417 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape