Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 428 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6418
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #6418

    Berry

    Very cute, playful, I think Pre MILF. Had a great time with her yesterday.

    Standard shower, and of course lots of kissing. Nice toned body.

    Seemed to enjoy sex, very passionate, Loved playing with her titties.

    And having her body over mine, gladly will see her again.

  2. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    https://www.fire-apple.net/shop/p/cherry

    Pics look familiar.

    Rate, IMO, put her 30 to 35 range, but how does she look?
    No, she is Tiny Cherry. Based on ads and memory, this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is lots of fun. I'm a sucker for cuties and she looked like a girl I pulled at a club in PB that I dated almost a year and all we would do is fuck and I have a scar from them. The only difference was my old fling had curly hair and was dark Cambodian. Cherry is exotic. Almost like a shorter version of GNA From the Library if anyone remembers her. Our time together goes so fast. I recommend. She is about 5 minutes away from Olivia which is great. Good parking. Good location.

  3. #6416

    Is this FA Cherry?

    https://www.fire-apple.net/shop/p/cherry

    Pics look familiar.

    Rate, IMO, put her 30 to 35 range, but how does she look?

  4. #6415

    The site is cool,

    Quote Originally Posted by ID2468  [View Original Post]
    But I did like the alphabetical order!

    Lucy is now at $400?

  5. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitedSlip  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen GS or Baby Ria and can provide some insight? I haven't seen either of these girls mentioned in the Review threads. Both are currently showing in G9 Orange County. TIA!
    I saw GS last week but don't think I did a review for some reason. Pics are fake but I like her look, good value proposition at her current rate for sure. She has sharp facial features and as I posted in agency lookalike thread, she reminds me of my fave TikTok live streamer at baebaemj (MJ Summer). To me MJ is kinda perfect so don't expect the exact level of beauty but it's decently close. Service was great for me, lots of dfk and eye contact. I did go late night after work and didn't shave before so had 5 o'clock shadow, she said it was kinda scratchy but didn't seem to bother her too much. I'd repeat but haven't yet.

  6. #6413

    Baby Nina. KGB, Get9, etc.

    I hadn't seen a C-girl at a K-agency before, and she came recommended by another K-girl I know, so I decided to give her a try. I was particularly interested because apparently she had just recently started offering BBFSCIP! Almost all of the Chinese girls I've been with in the past had been CFS only. I was happy to see a pretty girl behind the door, who actually seemed like the girl in the photos, with nice tits that felt natural (maybe they really were, though they seemed a little large to be natural, so either she was blessed with good genetics or she had a really good doctor). She also seemed like she might actually be a HYA in her late 20's!

    Nice LFK greeting at the door, then the blue toast and shower, then to the bedroom. She had nice big, attention grabbing areolas, with nice nipples to lick and suck. I had fun playing with her tits using my hands and mouth as we made our way to the bed. I lay back while she started a nice BBBJ. Switched to 69, then went to reverse cowgirl. Nice pussy, and she seems to enjoy being on top. Fairly vocal while she's grinding and rocking on my cock, which was pretty hot. Went to doggy, lazy doggy, then finally to missionary, where I blew my load in her pussy.

    Some cuddling, and then off to the shower and then out the door. She is a bit pricier than the girls I normally see, but I was still happy I saw her. Much better service than most Chinese girls, and is a solid contender for service even amongst the K-girls. Only downside is that I don't speak Chinese, so we couldn't have much of a conversation, but that's on me, not her. For those of you that speak Chinese, or for those that saw her when she was CFS-only, I'd definitely go see her! And for everyone else, give her a spin, at least since good Chinese providers at K-agencies are rare, and especially since she's CIP friendly now.

    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-nina

    https://get9irl.com/BabyNina

  7. #6412

    M's Update

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Rokm and sag are both showing domains are not connected anymore. Where did they go?
    New URL.

    https://www.fire-apple.net/

  8. #6411

    SAG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Rokm and sag are both showing domains are not connected anymore. Where did they go?
    They're back online with an updated user interface. M's site is still not connecting.

    https://sweetasiangem.com/

  9. #6410

    Get9 OC

    Has anyone seen GS or Baby Ria and can provide some insight? I haven't seen either of these girls mentioned in the Review threads. Both are currently showing in G9 Orange County. TIA!

  10. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Rokm and sag are both showing domains are not connected anymore. Where did they go?
    Two things come to mind. The first is that the hosting provider took them down because of content. Second one being, someone forgot to pay the bill.

  11. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai316  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    What was she wearing when you walked in? Did she receive you with a kiss? I like the non jaded and good attitude. I've been trying to make time to see her. Hopefully she's still around next week. But then I see a listing for lia2 in Santa Ana with a large menu. Not sure who to see.
    She had a white two piece top bottom lingerie? Like set. Didn't get a kiss at the door but in the room instead. I went for hug at the door and I thought she had MM's when we hugged as her boobs felt firm, but it was the lingerie push up bra that was firm. I have not seen lia. I tend to speed run through the entry and taking my shoes off and head to the room.

    If both girls in an apt have on the hour appts, they need to coordinate customers leaving and coming in.

  12. #6407

    Chrissy. CGLA

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/chrissy

    I've seen Chrissy before last year when she had blonde hair. This time she had auburn brown colored hair with her darker black roots showing, which made her look a lot younger than she was.

    This time around as soon as the door opened, even though it had been over a year, she recognized me and immediately said "oh, it's a year right?" laughed and said yea it's been a while then got a jump hug from her before heading to the room.

    Pictures wise I'd say fairly accurate. There is some minor touch ups, but that is her in the pics. Face in pics is slightly better than in person, but she's not unattractive by any means. She does have a tattoo across her belly from what I suspect is a C-section scar. She would be one of those milfs you'd see out that you'd really want to fuck.

    Looking around her room and bathroom you can tell she's barely there. Not a lot of personal items but still cozy enough. As soon as the door closed she went straight for my pants pulling them down and asked if I showered already, which unfortunately coming from the office I had't so off to the bathroom we went. From the back Chrissy is just amazing to look at. Her nice hourglass shaped waist to ass instantly got me hard. While she doesn't have a latina ass, for a petite asian girl her ass was meaty enough without being completely flat with no ass.

    Blue toast, hand wash, then into the shower for a quick rinse and washing of the impt parts. Chrissy took really good care with gently massaging the soap over every inch of my shaft lightly teasing it with her finger nails all the while giving me the biggest shit eating grin ever. And fellas the way she looks up at you with just her eyes is sexy af. She's got really big white eyes and so when she looks up at you locking eyes while she's sucking your cock it's the best!!

    Then she turned me around to wash my back and ass, which is where her roaming hands around my asshole and balls gently stroking with the reach around kept me at full mast. Wasn't sure if I'd get a preview so I turned back around expecting the curtain to open and towel handed to me, but Chrissy had other ideas. She dropped into an asian squat and aggressively went to town on my cock going from DT to shallow sucking back to DT gagging. Her hands met her face with each motion of stroking and sucking. Then felt her other hand behind my ass gripping and teasing my asshole while simultaneously pulling my cock deeper into her mouth. Honestly this shower preview BBBJ was so damn good I considered lifting her up and fucking her right there but Chrissy had other plans and turned the water off. Awww booo.

    Toweled off, back in the room I sat down in front of the mirror with Chrissy coming over and straddling me with some dfk / lfk. The dfk wasn't as deep or aggressive as some (which I prefer the more PSE style DFK) but was passionate enough like being with your gf.

    Although I felt she wanted to sit right down on my cock she hovered right above to where I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy as it lightly touched the tip but never penetrated. Knowing she's teasing me, she kneels down for some more BBBJ and bls which again was really sensual with periodic dual hand stroking, spitting, and licking.

    Moved up to the bed for some 69 where I tasted her delicious pussy and puckered asshole. With her juices flowing down my chin, I ventured to remember if she liked a little FIA which I couldn't recall so I gathered some spit on my finger and lightly rubbed her hole. No resistance, went a little with the tip of my finger all the while licking her clit. Again no resistance so got bold and decided to put the tip up to the first knuckle which was about her limit. The whole time though she moaned slightly louder and louder with each rub / push of my finger into her asshole.

    I think she had enough of her ass being fingered and spun around and plopped right on my cock in cg bouncing up and down slowly at first, then faster and more aggressively, then slow again. This girl loves to choose her pace but the one thing is she would always look to see if I was looking at her and from that point would not let eye contact go. She got super wet and dripped down my cock with each bounce and as I lifted my hips to match her with thrusts I could feel my balls covered in juices. Ended up changing from cg to acg to both sitting up.

    Got tired of that positions and once my cock fell out of her pussy from a missed thrust, she jumped off and put my cock straight into her mouth. And as she turned her ass towards my face I could see the white cream buildup on her pussy which made things even hotter knowing she was creaming hard. Laid her down for some intermission pussy eating and threw her legs over my shoulders while I went down on her pussy and fingered her ass some more.

    Eventually I think she felt self conscious about her ass and whether there was a smell so she stopped me, wiped, and asked to be fucked. Put her legs over my shoulder as I leaned over her body and inserted my throbbing cock slowly for the first half then a hard thrust in to let her know "get ready biatch! And right as my cock buried deep inside she let out a slight yelp just as I heard her roommate shuffling outside by the door (laundry was right there so.).

    Started off slowly in and out to get her back to full wetness and while doing that sat back on my heels with her legs up and decided to take her cute little toes into my mouth. Might have surprised her with that as there was a very slightly pull back, and then zero resistance as I think she somewhat enjoyed and even offered more of her toes to be pampered and sucked. Then I slowly pulled my cock out and slapped it on her clit a few times before inserting back in.

    Once I was back inside and felt her wetness was there, I went full pound town. Like a fucking theragun starting off slow and getting to full speed in seconds pounding away, balls slapping on ass. With her legs still over my shoulders, I had leaned my body forward on top of her and reached both my hands back to spread her ass cheeks so my balls were full force slapping her asshole which if the tip made her moan, boys having your balls slap on her asshole got her going and made this woman tighten her arms and legs around you gripping sooooo tight it messed with my thrusts. No worries tho, I lifted a little and she got the hint to release to allow me to go back to full pound mode.

    Let's say she wasn't as quiet and subtle as before. Moaning, gasping, resisting herself from digging her nails in my back, and constantly widening her legs to wrap around me better not wanting my cock to slip out again.

    You would think I'd blow deep inside of her but the joy of just sheer fucking the shit out of Chrissy I held back as challenging as it was. And when I felt I was about to blow I slowed my pace and pulled out to rest. Not sure if she thought I wasn't having a good time she looked a bit concerned and went straight to sucking and stroking. Laid down so she could work on my shaft while I caught my breath this girl was none stop dick in hand or mouth or pussy.

    Once I caught my breath I felt her double fist stroking my cock and looked down to see her staring at me grinning again. Said not yet and pulled her back down onto her back, inserted right away and threw her legs wide before just straight jack hammering till I exploded deep inside. Good thing I did as we had less than 5 mins left so we rushed into the shower to rinse off the sweat. A little more lfk and a very brief post nut BBBJ, clothes on and out the door I go.

    After having a less than stellar appointment the other week with another provider, Chrissy more than made up for it.

    She's in LA for a few weeks but for sure I'll be back to see her in OC.

    Usual fair 340 bb all inclusive. Not one to miss, and a must try at least once. She's more GFE than PSE which I usually go for the more PSE but Chrissy is a good break from that norm.

  13. #6406

    Umi questions

    Quote Originally Posted by RiceHunter  [View Original Post]
    Baby Umi-J. Umii umij.

    Cute spinner j-girl, smaller size B-cups or large A-cups all natural. Hair is like her pictures, face is not as round nor are her eyes are big, but they look similar-ish. Didn't see any tattoos.

    She said she just left MH house in LA. She said that she didn't like the smell of MH. LOL, does MH house stink or something?? Maybe DX has seen her?

    Good attitude, non-jaded, friendly and DTF. Lots of LFK kissing, decent BBBJ just a hint of teeth at some angles, but overall good enough. Mostly clean shaven down there, just some stubble for clean DATY. She let me move through different positions without issue and no weird side-leaning CG. Had a good time.

    Down side is the room is dark, she said the room didn't come with much lighting, but in the shower she had the lights on full.
    Hi,

    What was she wearing when you walked in? Did she receive you with a kiss? I like the non jaded and good attitude. I've been trying to make time to see her. Hopefully she's still around next week. But then I see a listing for lia2 in Santa Ana with a large menu. Not sure who to see.

  14. #6405

    Booker sites down?

    Rokm and sag are both showing domains are not connected anymore. Where did they go?

  15. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro for your review.

    How does she compare to Shirely K who had surgical mastery and looked awesome to me and others.

    If you haven't seen how about Lizza whom you have seen.

    Surprised she wasn't too tight. Guess most j girls are super tight.

    Or could be something else.

    Thanks! May have to check her out.
    I haven't seen Shirley K, but I did see Lizza.

    I would say Baby Karina could be on par with Lizza on service, stamina, and making sure you're feeling that you're the one in the spotlight for the current moment. Lizza was a wildcard, exclusive to one agency, and Lizza spoke excellent English so few girls could ever reach her spotlight. Baby Karina can be bookable across multiple agencies and has near non-existent English. Nevertheless, I plan to see Baby Karina again very soon.

    If it was a race in OC, Baby Karina would be a few steps behind Lizza, but would fare better against most other K-girls. If she was in LA, there would be other K-girls that could offer more in looks, service, etc, but right now in OC, Baby Karina, in my opinion, is a good mid-high tier option if you don't have access to C-org or other high end agencies.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 428 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape