Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 3684
-
10-09-26 19:38 #3669Regular Member

Posts: 6Woah, is this is Mila-V at $320/ hr? I'm pretty sure I was paying $400/ hr when she wasn't independent.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 19:32 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 295Is she formerly Sexy Mila thru CAKD? I saw both and 90% sure it's her but maybe someone can confirm. She dyed her more of a brunette. She's great. My 2nd time emulated the 1st time. Maybe a little better actually.
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
IvyJade – (formerly Sexy Mila booked thru CAKD).
P: yes, I'm pretty sure pics are her. Video definitely is her.
L: Baby spinner. TOAS. Super thin and toned including visibly defined abs. For me, body 9. Face is 8. Liked long straight jet black hair with cute bangs. Face was cute all around. Pussy was tight and looked great.
E: English was pretty basic. Some things lost in translation but got by without translator.
A: She was cool. Attentive and fun. Happy and good demeanor all around.
S: Very good. She's a professional. Good preview BBBJ in shower. All positions worked with ease. Great cowgirl. Lot of fun in mirror. DFK.
E: $320/ hr.
Are: Yes. A spinner's delight.
-
10-09-26 18:27 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 89I just saw her and wow she's a treat. Legit spinner body. Tiny girl that you can just pick up and do everything with. Very tight feeling. Enthusiastic service. I'm personally not a fan of MMs and I don't think hers are particularly done well but that's the only negative I have to say about her. Everything else is A+ and quite literally one of the best I've had. She has K org style service so I assume she worked with a booker before.
Originally Posted by FitnessOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 16:08 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 764I've run into this on more than a few occasions. The logout timer is really short in my experience especially when you are posting a long and detailed review. If you're not under moderation before hitting the upload report button I would make sure you're still actively logged in.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 16:02 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 764Hx
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
I would just go through the hassle of setting up and familiarizing yourself with HX. It looks to me (I haven't dug deep into it though) that she is advertising exclusively through HX so it's reason to think that all screening will be done through HX. Therefore, it's either screen through HX as intended, get the cold shoulder, or be screened heavily and strictly otherwise.
Originally Posted by ANon
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 14:14 #3664Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey, you posted at different section. It is a long review. LOL!
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 11:52 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 323This is weird
I wrote multiple comments in the past day including a detailed review of Roa that I spent a while writing, and none of them are posting, even though other people who wrote stuff later than I did had their stuff post. Am I under some kind of special moderation?
I don't know what to tell you. You didn't get any flags so we didn't delete them.
If you're going to write really long reviews I suggest writing them on a word processor then logging in and pasting them into the page. There is a shut off time due to inactivity.
A2
-
10-09-26 06:12 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 179Get HX, it's worth it. Even if you got contact info for a booker, they are going to screen the hell out of you as a random unsolicited contact, if they reply at all.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 00:35 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 32Ivyjade 1888
Age: 21.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
• Vietnamese.
• Height: 162 cm (5'4".
• Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs).
• Bra size: 34 D.
• Regular service only.
• Condom required.
• DFK, 69, BBBJ.
• Shower service available.
Languages: English, Chines.
BBBJ, GFE cfs only.
No bb, no msog, no rim, no cim.
Rate:
30 min / 260.
60 min / 320.
-
10-09-26 00:00 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 196Same please.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:51 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 56Thank you for sharing. I TOFTT on Baby Karina and I wrote my opinions in the Korean Agency BB thread.
Hard to recommend as HYA since plastic surgery on face was not too my liking, but she seems young and provide excellent service.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:28 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 323I can confirm all this, Fuzion is right, and since I forgot to mention it, Roa has a really cutesy voice & I second that she is very sweet. Total sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:21 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 323Screening
I would never dox myself. It sucks but here's the way:
1. Make a HX account. Go to a store and buy a prepaid credit card. Use it to buy gift cards to unlock your HX using instructions on the site.
2. Use HX and the booker sites to try to book girls. With no network you will run into the whole asking for your birth certificate and social security card plus fingerprints and a 3 d mold of your dick thing from some bookers, especially the biggest ones since they have enough volume they can afford to be picky. Ignore them. Some bookers will take the risk. This limits your selection of girls, but there are enough multi booker girls where you should be able to see well reviewed girls anyway. After you see them, get the booker to rate you on HX. Some might not do it or might be slow. If you're willing to see less popular girls, it will be much easier.
3. The more ratings / references you get, the more you can use that to leverage getting into other bookers. Eventually you'll be able to get in with the biggest ones.
-
10-08-26 17:13 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 335Baby Roa and Baby Karina
Baby Karina: Some Intel
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
I saw Baby Roa again, and while we were chatting, she mentioned that her roommate is Baby Karina.
According to Roa, this is Karina's first time in the USA. She apparently chose the name Karina because of the K-pop idol of the same name, and people have told her she looks like her. I have no idea who the idol is, so I can't comment on the resemblance.
Roa showed me a video of Baby Karina. It was only her face, but she looked very much like her advertised photos, particularly the mirror selfie sitting down and the one looking off to the side. Those were essentially the only angle shown. Pretty face, very sharp nose. I didn't see her body, so I can't verify anything beyond her face.
Roa also said that Karina's stats are: 5'1", 83 lbs (which mostly matches online), and 23 years old. Obviously, that's coming from Roa, not something I personally verified.
If nobody else TOFTT, I'll probably end up giving her a try.
Their Plans / OC vs. LA
Both girls apparently plan on staying for about three months. If business is slow, they may move to LA.
Interestingly, Roa told me she strongly prefers Irvine over LA. Apparently, guys in LA kept asking whether she was on drugs, which offended her. She even claimed some guys there suggested she should take drugs because she was too boring. There may have been some mistranslation here, but the gist was that she didn't like the clientele in LA and preferred OC, where she said nobody does that. Yet, anyway. We all know what happened with Shirley K.
Baby Roa: October 2026 Update
My original June 2026 review is quoted below. Pretty much everything I wrote back then still holds true, except she's back and even more enhanced.
Looks / Body: She went from an F cup to a G cup and got hip implants plus a BBL, exactly as she told me she was planning to do during my last visit.
The new photos are very accurate.
She's still extremely skinny, tall, and slender, with practically zero body fat. But now she has even bigger fake tits, noticeably enhanced hips, and a much bigger butt.
She's the definition of TOAS (tits on a stick), except now with the exaggerated hips and ass to go with it. Her tits look almost comically oversized relative to her very thin frame. Honestly, she might have more plastic in her tits and ass than actual muscle on her body.
If you're into the extreme, surgically enhanced bimbo look, she's absolutely your type. If you prefer natural proportions or dislike extremely skinny girls, you've been warned.
She told me she took her earnings from her last tour and reinvested them into her tits, hips, and ass. So she wasn't kidding when she told me about her plans back in June.
Attitude / Service: Still just as sweet, friendly, and genuine as I remembered. She even gave me a small gift from Korea, which was a nice surprise. I doubt she remembered me, she was just being nice.
Service was every bit as enthusiastic as my previous visit. She even slurped my cock immediately after I pulled out from CIP, just like last time, Katie K style.
With all her tattoos, exaggerated implants, and overall appearance, you'd probably assume she's some wild, intimidating bad girl. But she's actually incredibly sweet and easy to get along with. It's one of the things I liked most about her the first time, and that hasn't changed.
Verdict: If you liked her before, you'll probably like her even more now. Her enhancements are much more extreme, but her personality and service haven't changed. She's a very specific type, and she's definitely not going to appeal to everyone.
Original June 2026 Review:
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 16:52 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 335Part of the game. There's other ways, but it's more annoying. Screening is important. Easiest one is to find another booker who will accept your references (if you even have any).
Originally Posted by CJamesTX85
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






