Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1432 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21467
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you guys are so paranoid about shit, give up the hobby. You know what I worry about?, Not a damned thing. I am careful and show due diligence but cameras? Really?
    Same here.

  2. #21466
    If you guys are so paranoid about shit, give up the hobby. You know what I worry about?, Not a damned thing. I am careful and show due diligence but cameras? Really?

  3. #21465

    Cora / Lfei

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGopher  [View Original Post]
    I saw them in Farifax and repeated in Richmond. The photos are a little dated but they are reasonable representations. Cora is curvy and Lfei is slim. Both are service queens and work really well together, They are a worth a vist. Enjoy and report back on your adventure.
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess it doesn't matter now. It looks like they dropped Greensboro and are going to Charleston instead. Guess I'll have to wait til they come around again or drive down to Charlotte when they go ther.

  4. #21464
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    So the question was a good one, but how does one know if there are camera about?
    The app will show camera locations and the general range of each camera.

    However you can toggle it so its increments of 75,150, 300 ft. Of the camera being in the way. Most of the zones in greensboro look as if they do not have much coverage. I'm not sure about all of the zones. But the ones near I-40 seem pretty free of them I have noticed them while driving around those areas before I found the app. But basically Veasley street has one. A couple on Stanley. But not much else. At the moment.

  5. #21463

    Bottom line then. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider39  [View Original Post]
    I loaded the app up. There is no way that I can see to get from point A to point B for any distance, say 50 miles, without driving past one. At least for me, anyways.
    So the question was a good one, but how does one know if there are camera about?

  6. #21462
    Lackluster provider. I didn't really have a good time with her. She just laid there and if you got heavy equipment. It will not be good for you. Wasted my time too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi0siren

    Used to list lower rates but recently rose them. I told her I wasn't paying that much and she lowered them immediately. Hosts in a compact apartment, place is very scattered but no smell at least. She gives a medical excuse as to why she uses protection for everything before we even started doing anything, which is fine, but it's weird when I didn't ask for anything bare. Talks very quick and tried rushing me out the door even though I did an hr visit. Swore up and down it was because her sitter was coming back early and she would make it up but we already know how that goes. This visit was weeks ago. I'm not really sweating the wasted green but I just wish my time wasn't wasted. Wasn't really GFE and doesn't like it too hard (not like I was plapping it) but YMMV. If you see her, qv and no longer. I will say a positive is her titties weren't flat, they were full but just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

  7. #21461
    True story. Have reached out numerous times over the past and she either doesn't respond or very sporadic. The times I did pin her down, we had a decent time together. Said I didn't look like a guy that would see providers. Said most are fat, old and weird. That told me she plays better for men she likes. Attitude was ok but can tell she can be a biach. . OK BJ got the job done then Destroyed the cat and dumped my load in her. Won't see her again, mainly because she asks a few bills to get what I got and the dating sites are paying off better than P4 P.

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible to contact and dead fish once you get in the room. Great body- awful attitude.

  8. #21460

    Flock hopper app

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Flock hopper app will show you. Basically its a map like google maps and you can use it to drive like with google maps or iphones map apps. But you can use it to toggle visual range of flock cameras. Interesting app. But yes staying away is I think, a good thing. The cameras can take photos of license plate, car make and model, and dings, dents, scratches, and occasionally passengers and driver.
    I loaded the app up. There is no way that I can see to get from point A to point B for any distance, say 50 miles, without driving past one. At least for me, anyways.

  9. #21459
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance, but. Where are those cameras visible / posted?
    Flock hopper app will show you. Basically its a map like google maps and you can use it to drive like with google maps or iphones map apps. But you can use it to toggle visual range of flock cameras. Interesting app. But yes staying away is I think, a good thing. The cameras can take photos of license plate, car make and model, and dings, dents, scratches, and occasionally passengers and driver.

  10. #21458

    Dumb Question

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLight777  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys abort mission when you noticed these flock cameras near location. ??
    Forgive my ignorance, but. Where are those cameras visible / posted?

  11. #21457

    Flock Camera Question

    Do you guys abort mission when you noticed these flock cameras near location. ??

  12. #21456

    This is her.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVvWZW6Q93U

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...9/887257155784

    Looking in Greensboro and found this tiny one. She advertises in multiple locations and I haven't found any reviews. Anyone have any info?

  13. #21455

    Jayda

    She's terrible to contact and dead fish once you get in the room. Great body- awful attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/801924723507

    Does anyone have experience to share about this one? Looks TGTBT, but she's been posting for a while and I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have the usual red flags. No name to search the forum unfortunately.

  14. #21454

    Cassie GSO

    Anyone heard from her since she had her baby? Still in the game at all or completely out?

  15. #21453

    Jayda

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...5/181304326995

    Saw some mixed reviews about this one back mid-year but nothing recent. Looks incredible. Anyone have any insight?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape