Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18685
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18670
    Latina + MP = spendy. So frustrating when they bait and switch, but it seems to be chronic for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    Saw the latest advertising on RR and decided to check out what looked like a great new promo. FS latinas for 1. 5? Hell yes.

    Turns out it was as I should have expected. TGTBT. Actual prices were $$$-$$$$. I didn't care for the bait and switch so I bailed out and went back to a more reliable option for a much better value. Reviews coming when I have time.

  2. #18669
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    Where is Fendinout nowadays? Need to see her soon!! 🤤.
    The asia and euro mixed Fendi? Saw her last week at Gold Panda. Not sure if she is still there or not. I went there last night and got Lola.

  3. #18668

    Lola at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Yesterday was a long day for me, so after dinner I texted my usual go to place and scheduled an appointment with Lola, who would be available in 30 minutes, which was perfect for me. As I got into the room, Lola was already waiting for me. She was in a blue silk dress that nicely showed her curves. I liked the way she looked. After we got naked, she gave me a pre BBBJ, and that was so nice. She just got the head of my jr and ate it all to DT. Wow. I asked her to go slow, and she just smiled and grabbed my hands to the table shower. She used all of her body to give me a nice body slide, and even a titty fuck. I had to stop her for the main event, which we went crazy on, starting from 69 in the room. I sucked her pussy and ass, and I was in heaven. DATY while she was rimming, and BBBJ, ball sucking. She was moaning, and that was so sexy it kept me going. I asked for the cover and I really got excited. We started out missionary, doggy, stand missionary, and finished with CIM. Cleaned up after that and headed out. Long day, but she wiped it. I would go back.

  4. #18667

    Fendi?

    Where is Fendinout nowadays? Need to see her soon!! 🤤.

  5. #18666
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDude  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't sound like L3 is an option?
    Don't think so, nor does she do bjs as far as I know.

  6. #18665

    Latinas At 7th St And Monte Vista. Pass

    Saw the latest advertising on RR and decided to check out what looked like a great new promo. FS latinas for 1. 5? Hell yes.

    Turns out it was as I should have expected. TGTBT. Actual prices were $$$-$$$$. I didn't care for the bait and switch so I bailed out and went back to a more reliable option for a much better value. Reviews coming when I have time.

  7. #18664

    Candy Sasa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDude  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place in Sun City? What $$ did you negotiate?
    Yes it's in Sun City of grand 103rd.

  8. #18663
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/az/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977

    Not a parlor, she's independent. Can we please make the Craigslist advertisers thread a general independent provider thread instead?

    Anyway, the pics aren't her but she looks great. Small bbw with an insane huge natural rack. Show up to her house and lay down, I know from others that it's 140 for topless and 180 for nude and you get full access to her pussy. I chose nude and after a lame ass light rub but with awesome teasing I flipped over and settled on nude. Sucked her humongous melons while fingering her then asked if I could eat the pussy which she said yes. She layed down and I went to town and it was incredible, she came 3 times I think, super delicious. Then I lay back down and sucked more titty as she stroked a load out. Really excellent time and I only splurge for the 180 range every so often as it's way more than I like to pay for any session. But this one was excellent and she looks great, go with confidence.
    Doesn't sound like L3 is an option?

  9. #18662

    Kimi at Cloud

    I was in the area so I stopped by Cloud. Kimi greeted me and took me back to the room. She had long dark hair and decent sized natural boobs. We started out with a light massage. It actually felt nice, but I'm not here to enjoy a massage LOL. After a few minutes, she started kissing down my back to my butt. She then wiped me down to prepare me for a brief tuma. I then flipped over for her to get me ready with a BBBJ. When I was ready, she applied the cover and hopped onto the table for acg. We then rolled over for mish and dfk. Finished up the session with standing mish and then another BBBJ cim. After clean up, we got to chatting a little since her English was good. Found out that she is in town from Orlando and told me to look her up if I'm out there. On the way out, Nicole stopped to say hi and gave me a bottle of water. She seems nice too.

  10. #18661
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/az/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977

    Not a parlor, she's independent. Can we please make the Craigslist advertisers thread a general independent provider thread instead?

    Anyway, the pics aren't her but she looks great. Small bbw with an insane huge natural rack. Show up to her house and lay down, I know from others that it's 140 for topless and 180 for nude and you get full access to her pussy. I chose nude and after a lame ass light rub but with awesome teasing I flipped over and settled on nude. Sucked her humongous melons while fingering her then asked if I could eat the pussy which she said yes. She layed down and I went to town and it was incredible, she came 3 times I think, super delicious. Then I lay back down and sucked more titty as she stroked a load out. Really excellent time and I only splurge for the 180 range every so often as it's way more than I like to pay for any session. But this one was excellent and she looks great, go with confidence.
    There used to an adultsearch topic on here. May have fallen off.

  11. #18660

    Great time with Bella (independent)

    https://adultsearch.com/us/az/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977

    Not a parlor, she's independent. Can we please make the Craigslist advertisers thread a general independent provider thread instead?

    Anyway, the pics aren't her but she looks great. Small bbw with an insane huge natural rack. Show up to her house and lay down, I know from others that it's 140 for topless and 180 for nude and you get full access to her pussy. I chose nude and after a lame ass light rub but with awesome teasing I flipped over and settled on nude. Sucked her humongous melons while fingering her then asked if I could eat the pussy which she said yes. She layed down and I went to town and it was incredible, she came 3 times I think, super delicious. Then I lay back down and sucked more titty as she stroked a load out. Really excellent time and I only splurge for the 180 range every so often as it's way more than I like to pay for any session. But this one was excellent and she looks great, go with confidence.

  12. #18659
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer11  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and was greeted by Cherry. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing me. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both going at it licking and sucking away and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss.
    Is this the place in Sun City? What $$ did you negotiate?

  13. #18658

    Tina at Oasis

    Today I went to visit Oasis. A very enthusiastic Asian girl named Tina greeted me at the window. She was about 5'5 tall, 27 years old, with shoulder-length dark brown hair. I paid hf at the window for 1 hour. She led me back to a room, had me undress, and I asked for TS. I left $. 6 out where she could see it and she left to turn on the shower. Waitrd for maybe 2 minutes, then she took me tonthe shower room and took off her pick dress to reveal a pair of perfect Ds. She had me lie face down and lathered me up with shower gel before using her tits to wash my back. She did the same on the front side after having me turn over. Then she rinsed me off and climbed back up for 69 on the shower table. I was afraid of busting there so I tapped her on the ass to try and tell her to go back to the room. She quickly dried us off, and went back to massage room. She had me lay face up and climbed ontop again to slide her tits down my chest before starting some more bbj. The hat went on and she squatted down onto me. Laid her back for some mish then switched to k9 before I finished. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and offered to use remainder of time for massage. Got about 15 minutes of decent shoulder and back massage. On the way out, she gave me a hug and kiss and told me to come see her again. The at the door, a hot young girl named Alice greeted me and gave me lots of candy and a bottle of water. Ill come see her next week maybe, budget allowing. Both were very friendly and welcoming.

  14. #18657

    Island Spa. Cherry

    Stopped by and was greeted by Cherry. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing me. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both going at it licking and sucking away and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss.

  15. #18656
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebirdie  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today for an early lunch I won't go into too much detail but definitely a step up this month. Time was not rushed and if you like to be pampered you should definitely make an appointment to visit. I've seen Zoey a few times at a different location always a blast and never rushed. She is very easy to communicate with. She introduced me to Kiko and Sonia today and I was very fortunate to get to choose and picked Sonia this time around. The AMPs all look wonderful. I will describe how they look so that you all reading this can see if they are your cup of tea.

    Zoey: Long strait black hair just passed the mid back section petite tight all around from abs, to breast, bottom and you can imagine the rest. Zoey has a strong firmer massage style and you can tell she wants to make sure her clients are fully taken care of.

    Kiko: Petite hair was up at the time nice perky breast and bottom she looks a little Japanese but not so if your into that look she'd be perfect. I didn't get a chance to experience her yet but those that have can add their opinions.

    Sonia: Whom I had the pleasure of seeing today. She is also petite very cute strait black hair just passed the shoulder. Love that little bubble butt it doesn't matter from what angle you look at it you will be amazed. Her message is a bit lighter and more sensual. Not once did she look at the clock nor her phone the attention was on you just like Zoey.

    I don't like to get too much into detail but if you are a multidecade monger like me then you should probably take them for a spin. Over all it was a great experience. Enjoy!
    Glad to see a great review after a few bad ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape