LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 583 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate?
    Yes Honeydreamss pics are accurate. Hotel Asians are NOT ever accurate.

  2. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    At HD's or the motel grandmothers?
    Occasionally and very rarely are the pictures accurate.

  3. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.
    Sent you a PM.

  4. #8728

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate?
    At HD's or the motel grandmothers?

  5. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!
    Are the pictures accurate?

  6. #8726

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!
    HD's to the Moon!!

  7. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!

  8. #8724

    Milford Asians

    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.

  9. #8723
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Details on what's offered and final cost?

  10. #8722
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305
    Thanks I got verified.

  11. #8721

    Counterfeit Gigi

    I still haven't had the pleasure of meeting the original, now there's two? Has anyone seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5087.jpg‎  

  12. #8720

    Bellefemme

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305

  13. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Contact info?

  14. #8718

    Marcia from Bellefemme. Fun

    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!

  15. #8717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    That's your idea of fit and toned?
    With a receding hair line?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape