Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 582 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8723
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Details on what's offered and final cost?

  2. #8722
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305
    Thanks I got verified.

  3. #8721

    Counterfeit Gigi

    I still haven't had the pleasure of meeting the original, now there's two? Has anyone seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5087.jpg‎  

  4. #8720

    Bellefemme

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305

  5. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Contact info?

  6. #8718

    Marcia from Bellefemme. Fun

    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!

  7. #8717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    That's your idea of fit and toned?
    With a receding hair line?

  8. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    There have been many reviews of her over the last 20 years, but I don't remember reading that she did scams. I think she was a he but she has always denied it, even threatening to sue people who made the claim. You will probably have trouble finding reviews because she uses different names, and has sometimes been away from CT for long periods of time. I don't remember ever seeing a good review of her that someone didn't claim she had written it herself.
    Mostly people paying for content and video chats upfront and getting ghosted. I haven't been able to find any reviews, I do like my big titted thick gals LOL.

  9. #8715

    She-he

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    She that was possibly a He LOL. Runs rip off scams. A fellow monger friend of mine tipped me off. I searched everywhere for reviews and no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/958005239177
    There have been many reviews of her over the last 20 years, but I don't remember reading that she did scams. I think she was a he but she has always denied it, even threatening to sue people who made the claim. You will probably have trouble finding reviews because she uses different names, and has sometimes been away from CT for long periods of time. I don't remember ever seeing a good review of her that someone didn't claim she had written it herself.

  10. #8714

    Beware of this one!

    She that was possibly a He LOL. Runs rip off scams. A fellow monger friend of mine tipped me off. I searched everywhere for reviews and no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/958005239177

  11. #8713
    She's not a fitness model. She has a few extra pounds on her tummy. She works out regularly and she is fit and toned.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    That's your idea of fit and toned?

  12. #8712
    Covered FS only.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Does she ever do raw or always covered? Thanks.

  13. #8711

    Fit? Toned?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldMan  [View Original Post]
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    That's your idea of fit and toned?

  14. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldMan  [View Original Post]
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    Does she ever do raw or always covered? Thanks.

  15. #8709

    Jenna from West Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Poolhouse girl been around for years. Still look and perform good?
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0W6A9036.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape