Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1579 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23671
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBean  [View Original Post]
    That's Lina otherwise known as Red. She's a Lagrange SW, and she's a scam artist. She steals from people and fucks them over daily, and then she wonders why no one loves her. She oftentimes is in Cherry Woods. She'll claim she doesn't do drugs, but that's BS. She is cute when she's put on a little weight, but she can also look like a skeleton with cheek bones somewhat sunken in. She's not well liked or trusted. She's a iiar, obviously. Hang around her very long and you'll get a dose of her drama and how she needs money for her kid (s).

    Never pay up front with her. Never leave valuables in her reach. Never truat her syrupy sweetness. Been warned you have.
    So, pretty much like the vast majority of these ladies LOL. Thanks for the info.

    Looking for a clean (hygiene. I know they are all on something) reliable regular that isn't a hog. Not going to see ladies that weigh more than me.

    Yeah, aren't we all.

  2. #23670

    Lina / Red

    That's Lina otherwise known as Red. She's a Lagrange SW, and she's a scam artist. She steals from people and fucks them over daily, and then she wonders why no one loves her. She oftentimes is in Cherry Woods. She'll claim she doesn't do drugs, but that's BS. She is cute when she's put on a little weight, but she can also look like a skeleton with cheek bones somewhat sunken in. She's not well liked or trusted. She's a iiar, obviously. Hang around her very long and you'll get a dose of her drama and how she needs money for her kid (s).

    Never pay up front with her. Never leave valuables in her reach. Never truat her syrupy sweetness. Been warned you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Bathtub pic looks familiar. The stated age of 58 in the ad doesn't match the pics (that don't appear filtered, just poor quality) in my opinion. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/995838670763

  3. #23669

    Anyone seen this lady?

    Bathtub pic looks familiar. The stated age of 58 in the ad doesn't match the pics (that don't appear filtered, just poor quality) in my opinion. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/995838670763

  4. #23668
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Basically.

    This kind of tracking is wildly inaccurate because the people who are entering the data are overworked and cutting corners to get reports in. Just the naure of the field. A few folks entering data for 1000's.

    Just tired ass interns putting whatever, wherever.
    From AI:

    No, higher rates of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among Black women are not a result of better reporting; instead, public health data show they reflect actual differences in disease prevalence driven by structural and social inequities.

    According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), racial disparities in infections like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis are well-documented across multiple types of health evaluations, including anonymous population-based surveys and biomarker testing that do not rely on standard clinic reporting.

  5. #23667

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom  [View Original Post]
    We had been communicating for week or so. Decided to just go through with it. Happy I did. As always YMMV.
    What were her donation amounts. I asked and she said $200 for 30 and $100 more for bare.

  6. #23666
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom  [View Original Post]
    We had been communicating for week or so. Decided to just go through with it. Happy I did. As always YMMV.
    Glad to hear you had a good experience. How does her appearance in person compare to the ads?

  7. #23665

    Useless

    There are so many useless ads anymore it is insane. Just being bitter about not being able to connect with any of the 10+ people I reached out to.

  8. #23664

    Nikole

    Is nikole up to her old tricks or is she a safe provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...y/201787142319

  9. #23663

    Thanks! LimaBean

    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBean  [View Original Post]
    I think one of her aliases is Leelee. I saw her a handful of years ago. She was accommodating, and she did everything including anal for 60. She had just showered, so she smelled good. With this said, I think there were a number of mixed reviews about her.
    That was indeed her name. Appreciate it. Takes do seem to be mixed, but there are numerous reports of a stench from down below. I think I am going to pass on this girl.

  10. #23662

    Leelee

    I think one of her aliases is Leelee. I saw her a handful of years ago. She was accommodating, and she did everything including anal for 60. She had just showered, so she smelled good. With this said, I think there were a number of mixed reviews about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBubbles  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/093105039482

    Started talking to her. Looking to set something up. I could have sworn there have been reports on her, but I do not know the name to search through the thread. Does any one know her name or have an experience they can share?

  11. #23661

    Anyone know her name or had an experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/093105039482

    Started talking to her. Looking to set something up. I could have sworn there have been reports on her, but I do not know the name to search through the thread. Does any one know her name or have an experience they can share?

  12. #23660

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    We had been communicating for week or so. Decided to just go through with it. Happy I did. As always YMMV.

  13. #23659

    Lexi

    I keep seeing Lexi ads, number ending in 2114. Does anyone know if she is back seeing clients? I never get an answer and the number says it's disconnected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...h/203444058313

  14. #23658
    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Clinic Demographics: Because structural economic barriers force a higher percentage of minority and low-income patients to use public clinics rather than private providers, their infections are captured and counted far more systematically, artificially inflating the comparative statistics.

    From the NIH, private practices don't typically report demographics.
    Basically.

    This kind of tracking is wildly inaccurate because the people who are entering the data are overworked and cutting corners to get reports in. Just the naure of the field. A few folks entering data for 1000's.

    Just tired ass interns putting whatever, wherever.

  15. #23657
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please report this guys post, do not feed the trolls.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape