Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8482
-
Yesterday 16:53 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 180Porcelain
Saw her a couple months ago. Good BBJ. Tried to hook back up about 4 times and she never replied. I gave up.
Originally Posted by JGR321
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 10:53 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 58Porcelain
Anyone else seen her. I only saw one good review of her. Mostly ghosted reviews. Smitty had plans to see her. Wondering if he did or got ghosted to.
Originally Posted by TheKinkyOne
[View Original Post]
Have tried texting multiple times over few months. Nothing.
-
10-08-26 06:48 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 68Def Not Reagan
Definitely not Reagan. 100%.
Originally Posted by WiBarginHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 22:45 #8479Regular Member

Posts: 10Pretty sure that is Reagen??
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 06:40 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 4913Preg Roxi
Got the text night before. Tuesday morning, took a little trip to north Bradenton, in her room, Mr. Black marinating in her mouth, hardened Mr. Black drilling her pussy from the back, which was damn good! Hi Yo Silver!
-
10-07-26 06:32 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 4913Same ole Kat
Kat has been bad for a long time. She spent some time in Orlando and then return back here. I was hoping she was better and was thinking about a visit but, never got around to it. Guess I didn't miss a thing.
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 23:28 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 76Lexi does what she promises
My plumber also visited her last week and she is the lady in the picture and does exactly what she promised. After LEO check, she went on to deliver excellent BBBJ and gave some good CFS. When my plumber couldn't reach climax, she finished it off with a juicy BBBJ and CIM that left him really happy.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Late 40's, some saggy belly skin but overall attractive and really into it makes it exciting. She is not drugged up, not drunk and completely friendly and relatable.
A great person for spend some time with. Go for it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001
-
10-06-26 14:35 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 68Someone Needs to Put This Kat Down -- What a Waste!
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735
And.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368
With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.
She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.
She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.
I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.
-
10-05-26 14:46 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 47Porcelain *
You got farther than I did! I reached out and got nothing until a day later she replies back "sorry I just saw this now. Reach out next time you're available. " So I reached out again and got nothing once more.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 07:30 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 4913Sassy?
Looks familiar. Does she have a strong taste for Vodka?
Originally Posted by BadPastor
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 07:29 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 4913Dara
Saw Dara, the easy-going mature small bbw. Settled in and got a damn-good bbj! Cover applied, had her turn around for doggystyle. I love a woman with a stamp to look at as I positioned myself. Mr. Black found its target and hit home! Hitting that ass and looking at that stamp caused a growl to escaped from my lips and I fought on. I fought to keep myself together but, knew it was a battle I would lose. So yes, I felt that tingle in my spine and shot the hell off, just what I came to do and did.
-
10-03-26 18:38 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 257She own place in palmetto
She has one place in palmetto to by and had her fold up like a good sex toy she alway horny alway fun and a good fuck her herknow if you need (321) XXX-0704.
-
10-03-26 14:07 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 5948She had good reviews when first hit the scene and soon before I was going to check her out the reviews turned negative.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 06:16 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 4913Don't Stop
There's a good mouth to enjoy!
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 06:09 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 4913Older is better
Older I found to be more bang for the buck! She is back, will finally try her out for sho!
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




