Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 565 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8471

    She own place in palmetto

    She has one place in palmetto to by and had her fold up like a good sex toy she alway horny alway fun and a good fuck her herknow if you need (321) XXX-0704.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  2. #8470
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    You can look in Tampa or st Pete forums. She was in Tampa for a while by usf.
    She had good reviews when first hit the scene and soon before I was going to check her out the reviews turned negative.

  3. #8469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Don't Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!

    Early Halloween trick I suppose!
    There's a good mouth to enjoy!

  4. #8468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Older is better

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

    I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.

    Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.

    Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.

    After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.

    Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.
    Older I found to be more bang for the buck! She is back, will finally try her out for sho!

  5. #8467

    Lexxi for Lunch

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

    I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.

    Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.

    Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.

    After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.

    Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.

  6. #8466

    Porcelain is a Ghoster!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...l/615201195410

    Anyone have info on this one? I'll be down in Bradenton off the Ellington exit in Palmetto this weekend. Looking for some fun before an event I'm attending.
    So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!

    Early Halloween trick I suppose!

  7. #8465
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/7272524746

    Hey brothers, these pictures look familiar? That bubble bath in particular and the arm tattoos. Can someone please refresh an old man's memory? Or better yet an updated recent review? Thanks.
    You can look in Tampa or st Pete forums. She was in Tampa for a while by usf.

  8. #8464

    Desiree

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/7272524746

    Hey brothers, these pictures look familiar? That bubble bath in particular and the arm tattoos. Can someone please refresh an old man's memory? Or better yet an updated recent review? Thanks.

  9. #8463

    Misty

    TOFTT and contacted Misty. When she says "new to the game" she ain't lying. She is a very nice gal. Photos are accurate. She will send a face pic if you request one. She was very timid which I attribute to nervousness from being new. She said I was only her third time in the hobby. She is very willing to please and I think she is pretty much open to what ever you would like to do. Outcall or car date only. 1 hr $$ I would recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...9/093545371581

  10. #8462

    Sassy / Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Sassy as in Southern Belle? If so, I saw her in the last month or so. Vodka is back on the menu last time I saw her. It didn't ruin things, but it was a distraction and not in a good way.
    My guess is there are two possibilities. The first is she got caught up and is spending time with Uncle after various probation issues, driving without a license, drugs, etc. The second is that she moved up to the Boston area to be with her boyfriend, which she talked about doing.

    I hope it's the second, but I have my doubts. She was spiraling there for a while.

    Be safe.

  11. #8461

    Busted day

    So I had hoped to see either Roxi or porcelain, but due to issues in the morning, I got to your area too late. Hopefully I'll be back soon to try again.

    Thanks for those that sent recommendations.

  12. #8460

    Sassy as in Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRogue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sassy? She posted on 9/7 about being in Palmetto by the WalMart. I texted her that morning and did't get a reply. I haven't seen her post since then.
    Sassy as in Southern Belle? If so, I saw her in the last month or so. Vodka is back on the menu last time I saw her. It didn't ruin things, but it was a distraction and not in a good way.

  13. #8459

    Sassy?

    Anyone heard from Sassy? She posted on 9/7 about being in Palmetto by the WalMart. I texted her that morning and did't get a reply. I haven't seen her post since then.

  14. #8458

    Reagan

    Has anyone seen Reagan around lately? I usually stop for a visit while in town but haven't seen her post on STG in a while. Always love her service. Everything I said in this thread is a lie and did not actually happen.

  15. #8457

    Reagan

    Anyone seen or heard from Reagan lately? I'm from out of town but love to see here when I visit. She gave me the best BJ I ever hard the last time I saw her in that dumpy hotel off 14th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape