Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3686
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3656

    Baby Roa and Baby Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I suspect Baby Karina will make the team. Her stats are triggering fomo and she hasn't even started yet.
    Baby Karina: Some Intel

    I saw Baby Roa again, and while we were chatting, she mentioned that her roommate is Baby Karina.

    According to Roa, this is Karina's first time in the USA. She apparently chose the name Karina because of the K-pop idol of the same name, and people have told her she looks like her. I have no idea who the idol is, so I can't comment on the resemblance.

    Roa showed me a video of Baby Karina. It was only her face, but she looked very much like her advertised photos, particularly the mirror selfie sitting down and the one looking off to the side. Those were essentially the only angle shown. Pretty face, very sharp nose. I didn't see her body, so I can't verify anything beyond her face.

    Roa also said that Karina's stats are: 5'1", 83 lbs (which mostly matches online), and 23 years old. Obviously, that's coming from Roa, not something I personally verified.

    If nobody else TOFTT, I'll probably end up giving her a try.

    Their Plans / OC vs. LA

    Both girls apparently plan on staying for about three months. If business is slow, they may move to LA.

    Interestingly, Roa told me she strongly prefers Irvine over LA. Apparently, guys in LA kept asking whether she was on drugs, which offended her. She even claimed some guys there suggested she should take drugs because she was too boring. There may have been some mistranslation here, but the gist was that she didn't like the clientele in LA and preferred OC, where she said nobody does that. Yet, anyway. We all know what happened with Shirley K.

    Baby Roa: October 2026 Update

    My original June 2026 review is quoted below. Pretty much everything I wrote back then still holds true, except she's back and even more enhanced.

    Looks / Body: She went from an F cup to a G cup and got hip implants plus a BBL, exactly as she told me she was planning to do during my last visit.

    The new photos are very accurate.

    She's still extremely skinny, tall, and slender, with practically zero body fat. But now she has even bigger fake tits, noticeably enhanced hips, and a much bigger butt.

    She's the definition of TOAS (tits on a stick), except now with the exaggerated hips and ass to go with it. Her tits look almost comically oversized relative to her very thin frame. Honestly, she might have more plastic in her tits and ass than actual muscle on her body.

    If you're into the extreme, surgically enhanced bimbo look, she's absolutely your type. If you prefer natural proportions or dislike extremely skinny girls, you've been warned.

    She told me she took her earnings from her last tour and reinvested them into her tits, hips, and ass. So she wasn't kidding when she told me about her plans back in June.

    Attitude / Service: Still just as sweet, friendly, and genuine as I remembered. She even gave me a small gift from Korea, which was a nice surprise. I doubt she remembered me, she was just being nice.

    Service was every bit as enthusiastic as my previous visit. She even slurped my cock immediately after I pulled out from CIP, just like last time, Katie K style.

    With all her tattoos, exaggerated implants, and overall appearance, you'd probably assume she's some wild, intimidating bad girl. But she's actually incredibly sweet and easy to get along with. It's one of the things I liked most about her the first time, and that hasn't changed.

    Verdict: If you liked her before, you'll probably like her even more now. Her enhancements are much more extreme, but her personality and service haven't changed. She's a very specific type, and she's definitely not going to appeal to everyone.

    Original June 2026 Review:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Photos: It's her. Face is different, but the body, the tattoos, the tits, the uniform even -- it's all her. Real.

    Looks: Her face is okay. Her hair is black and shoulder length. She's definitely TOAS. Implants are very hard and round. She's very skinny and low body fat, I literally tried to pinch and got nothing but skin. Some of you think it's unhealthy -- I disagree -- I love it. She's also tall, I would say 5'8 or close to 5'9". Face is a 6. 5 and body is an 8.

    English: Not great. Didn't use a translator. But fine without it.

    Attitude: I don't want to say service queen, but she's definitely more on the nympho side. Very fun girl, very DTF, great attitude. I'd say this is around a 9.

    Service: DFK, face fucking, deep throating, gagging, no need to shower if you come clean (more time for fucking). Service was top notch. Because she's skinny, her pussy and very nice and tight, just like her body. Gladly went for round 2. Both times after I CIP and pulled out, she immediately went to clean up my cum-laced cock with her mouth twice. The first girl that did this to me was Katie K and it was 10/10 experience -- she did the same, TWICE and gladly / willing. She didn't go spit out either! I want to say 9. 5 service. A girl who can get me to pop twice and is this nympho is very rare.

    Repeat: Yes, I'll repeat when she comes back. When we were talking, she said she's going back to Korea to get more surgeries: hip implants and BBL so if you really love the bimbo look (big ass, skinny body, huge fake tits) she's it. I respect her passion to the game. She's going to be even hotter.

    I want to preface this with: I usually hate girls with tattoos. She's full of them. They didn't bother me. I usually hate taller girls (I prefer spinners) but this too didn't bother me. You'd expect her to be some "Bad girl" with all the tattoos and stuff, but she was really nice, friendly, sweet, and nympho. This really was a treat -- and for me, a one-of-a-kind experience, and quite positive one as well given my initial qualms and general dislikes. Goes to show that service, attitude, willingness to please, and physicals do a lot of the lifting for me that I was able to forget about all the tattoos and height.

    Also, someone mentioned her roommate in LA was Baby Ina. It's actually Baby Ain. She told me she may come down to OC after Roa / Hwari leaves in a couple weeks. She said Ain is her friend -- very pretty, skinner than her, and big fake tits -- sounds like my kind of girl so I hope to see her down here soon, hopefully.

  2. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by CJamesTX85  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way around the screening. I don't really want to send drivers license and a paystub along with selfie holding a paper with my name on it.
    Part of the game. There's other ways, but it's more annoying. Screening is important. Easiest one is to find another booker who will accept your references (if you even have any).

  3. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by A1287  [View Original Post]
    Damage / options?
    280 hhr 320 hr. GFE only no BB, 50/100 for MSOG.

    I am a basic vanilla ***** so I spent more time caring about her attitude (amazing) and body (slim, petite, short-ish with good MM Ds that don't look too enhanced but also you can tell they're artificial).

  4. #3653

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by RiceHunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning. She's worth the premium for me. One the prettiest K-girls for me, up there with Rayne and Shirley. GFE only, MM C-cups, slim. With shapely small ass and tight box. Service was excellent, lots of eye contact and lfk some dfk throughout. English is excellent as she studied in London for half a year. Couple of small tats, one script tat on back hip for reference.

    Ass can be a bit boney in certain positions, but if you angle her ass down a bit, you can alleviate that issue. Will repeat before she heads back to LA.
    Is there a way around the screening. I don't really want to send drivers license and a paystub along with selfie holding a paper with my name on it.

  5. #3652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    You and everyone else before me who saw her were not wrong. 10/10 5 stars would repeat holy cow!

    I'm satisfied. All I got to say!
    Damage / options?

  6. #3651

    Baby Niche

    Niche is young. 20 yrs. Can't dispute it at all. Young thin body and tight. That pussy was tight and grips nicely. Have to prime it to ease it in. Once it's in, runs smoothly. She fucks decently as well for such a young age. 1. Was expecting someone older 2. Expecting inexperienced fucking 3. Expecting a cold attitude. She proved me all wrong. Her soft silky skin was intoxicating. Soft kissable lips. Felt like a dream. I went off on Mish and cg. She was too hot and too tight to keep from busting all in her. It's was all too perfect. Not going to lie, will repeat again.

  7. #3650

    No Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    You and everyone else before me who saw her were not wrong. 10/10 5 stars would repeat holy cow!

    I'm satisfied. All I got to say!
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!

  8. #3649

    Reporting back

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry sir, you're not TOFTT. She's one of the most beautiful women you'll ever meet. Her body is perfect and her face is gorgeous.

    GG is too far for me but as soon as she's back in CM, I'm there.
    You and everyone else before me who saw her were not wrong. 10/10 5 stars would repeat holy cow!

    I'm satisfied. All I got to say!

  9. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    As Download X has noted, she has a Team 7 bod (an awesome slim with curves.
    I suspect Baby Karina will make the team. Her stats are triggering fomo and she hasn't even started yet.

  10. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.
    Don't worry sir, you're not TOFTT. She's one of the most beautiful women you'll ever meet. Her body is perfect and her face is gorgeous.

    GG is too far for me but as soon as she's back in CM, I'm there.

  11. #3646

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.

  12. #3645

    Sexy coco

    I saw her again yesterday and service was even better.

    I saw a review that she couldn't handle magnum size.

    Although I am not magnum, but above avg 7+ on a good day, she took it all in despite initial hesitation.

    I was her first appt and build her up with lots of fore play and daty. Lube also helped.

    Took it slow and sensual then harder as she got comfortable.

    She is super pretty and has nice set of natural c / d cup! Great body!

    Definitely one of the top 3 v girls I have seen so far!

    She is leaving in a few days but need to check out the newest b niche first!

  13. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her, she has no fat and perfect body, S rank. Service was great for me, I actually like her boobs alot, size and shape were my type. Pictures of her in the white underwear is real pics. I thought she was pretty, perfect pale skin not dark, vietnamese 320/ hr.
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.

  14. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏
    Have you seen her yet?

  15. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    She has been here for some time.

    Anyone have anything to share?

    Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?

    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju
    Saw her this morning. She's worth the premium for me. One the prettiest K-girls for me, up there with Rayne and Shirley. GFE only, MM C-cups, slim. With shapely small ass and tight box. Service was excellent, lots of eye contact and lfk some dfk throughout. English is excellent as she studied in London for half a year. Couple of small tats, one script tat on back hip for reference.

    Ass can be a bit boney in certain positions, but if you angle her ass down a bit, you can alleviate that issue. Will repeat before she heads back to LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape