Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 359 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Mt

    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    Was that for a full hr? I'm thinking about going for a half hr and extras.
    MT is $80/45 minutes.

  2. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Yep that was for the full hour.
    Sweet, going to try 45 and L2 today LOL.

  3. #5374

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    Was that for a full hr? I'm thinking about going for a half hr and extras.
    Yep that was for the full hour.

  4. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    It was 240 in full.
    Was that for a full hr? I'm thinking about going for a half hr and extras.

  5. #5372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Mt

    Delayed report, but I was in MT 9/21. Saw Sasha. Petite, cute, nice naturals. Good massage, English was fine. $80/$160. I would repeat.

  6. #5371

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    What was full damage?
    It was 240 in full.

  7. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Went in and got Shi shi I believe in her name is, she is nice looking petite and has a good body. Did the typical table shower, no steam room. Went back I asked if she could be naked for the massage, but her English is 100% not the best and she thought I meant boom boom first. So we did that first gave her 160 and the got to business, her CBJ is good, but she can really ride good, did a really good squatting CG, then did RCG, and finished in doggy. Would def repeat.
    What was full damage?

  8. #5369

    Kate

    What ever happened to Kate from Northbrook?

  9. #5368

    MT spa

    Went in and got Shi shi I believe in her name is, she is nice looking petite and has a good body. Did the typical table shower, no steam room. Went back I asked if she could be naked for the massage, but her English is 100% not the best and she thought I meant boom boom first. So we did that first gave her 160 and the got to business, her CBJ is good, but she can really ride good, did a really good squatting CG, then did RCG, and finished in doggy. Would def repeat.

  10. #5367

    No man.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    Erica was gorgeous, Korean. She was kind and welcoming, gave a nice table shower with her dressed. She scrubbed me from neck to toe, no rimming, no preview BJ or obviously no body slide. I put $160 on the table while I waited for her to come back. She saw the money, asked "For me?" and asked what I wanted. I said "everything. " She said $200. I said that's all I have. She frowned and repeated $200. I found another $20 in my wallet. She is absolutely gorgeous naked too, nice butt, not flat and not fat. She started with a mediocre massage and on the flip started to apply a cover while I was soft. After a couple minutes of CBJ and little opportunity for NE or SE, she started to climb on top. I asked her to hold on, I wanted to eat her. She said "eating is for $200" but laid down and said "ok for a little bit. " No FIV or FOV allowed. Then she told me to stop and climbed on in reverse CG again. I wanted to fondle those breasts! After I blew in the bag she climbed off, cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.

    Overall she's pleasant before and after, but she has a big sense of Golden Pussy Syndrome and is greedy for more money. I would not repeat with her. She lives in LA and it sounds like she travels here occasionally.
    Cmon man we cannot be upping the cost in this economy! 200 is way to damn much, I am in their often enough that I deff would of complained to mamasan on that, 200 is in my book for BBBJ.

  11. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    Current lineup at 1 spa: Cookie, Kay, Coco, Ginger.
    Do you know if it's the same cookie who was at crystal spa?

  12. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerUpper  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove? Or the Lux Foot Spa in Glenview?

    I'm also mourning the loss of Sunny. I had a good session at MT recently but want other options.
    Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove accoss the street from Melody.

  13. #5364

    1 spa lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengachu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visit the new location in oakbrook terrace? What are the lineups?
    Current lineup at 1 spa: Cookie, Kay, Coco, Ginger.

  14. #5363

    Erica at MT

    Erica was gorgeous, Korean. She was kind and welcoming, gave a nice table shower with her dressed. She scrubbed me from neck to toe, no rimming, no preview BJ or obviously no body slide. I put $160 on the table while I waited for her to come back. She saw the money, asked "For me?" and asked what I wanted. I said "everything. " She said $200. I said that's all I have. She frowned and repeated $200. I found another $20 in my wallet. She is absolutely gorgeous naked too, nice butt, not flat and not fat. She started with a mediocre massage and on the flip started to apply a cover while I was soft. After a couple minutes of CBJ and little opportunity for NE or SE, she started to climb on top. I asked her to hold on, I wanted to eat her. She said "eating is for $200" but laid down and said "ok for a little bit. " No FIV or FOV allowed. Then she told me to stop and climbed on in reverse CG again. I wanted to fondle those breasts! After I blew in the bag she climbed off, cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.

    Overall she's pleasant before and after, but she has a big sense of Golden Pussy Syndrome and is greedy for more money. I would not repeat with her. She lives in LA and it sounds like she travels here occasionally.

  15. #5362

    Which Lux?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Lux Spa. Fiest visit there and drew Victoria. Really thing probably mid fifties. Small but remarkable firm tits. Too old and thin for my liking put the service was good. The table shower and actia; massage we great. No DFK but I did get BBBJ for an extra 40. Was relatively tight for he age. Not a terrible time but I'm looking for something much younger.
    Are you talking about Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove? Or the Lux Foot Spa in Glenview?

    I'm also mourning the loss of Sunny. I had a good session at MT recently but want other options.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 359 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape