Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatJon  [View Original Post]
    After very little in terms of good leads, I did some of my own research and eventually found La Care. It sits right next to another place and has a back door, which tells me that there are options that I was not in the mood to try last night.

    The only one I saw there, when I went toward the end of the night, was one who called herself Jenny. It was alleged she was 26. I would put her a bit older, but it is always hard to tell. She is no model, but she's not ugly either. Probably about 5'2" and 150 lb. She was just wearing sweats, which weren't exactly flattering either.

    But what she lacked in looks, she made up for in skill and eagerness.

    First, she gave an honestly good massage. If nothing more happens, I think the massage is worth the 70. I would have been pretty happy with just that. I was kept draped most of the time too, which was interesting, but not bad per say.

    However, at one point when she leaned across me, her shirt rode up a bit and her bare tummy was barely touching my hand, which I then used to stroke her belly a bit. That was (apparently) the hint she needed to immediately begin going further under the towel.

    She provided the full hour, and when it was time for the flip, she immediately wanted to address junior. After some negotiation, we got a CBJ, with shirt off, and UCT for $. 2. She seemed to really enjoy the process, and it took her a minute to get it all finished, but she seemed genuinely happy with the experience. Tried to DT, but couldn't get it all down. It was cute to watch her try LOL.

    Once she achieved success, she got everything cleaned up and then returned and gave me one of the best front-side massages I have ever experienced. Chest, stomach, legs, etc.

    Then, when she said she was done, all I did was say that she did a good job and I really liked her massage, and she went back to work on my thighs for like 5 more minutes.

    The only "complaint" I would have (and this is not a big deal) is that because she was (presumably) the only one there, the doorbell rang 2 x and she had to leave to answer. But both times, she apologized and returned quickly.

    Ultimately, I think she deserves more business, and I am glad I got there before the other two mongers.

    Since I will be leaving town tomorrow morning, take good care of her, gentlemen!
    In CR? Only saw IC.

  2. #1536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Footy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Younger one, but not young 40 ish. Name is, Joy / Joey cute face decent tits, some baby damage, thicker legs, but they look nice, nice shape with the ass. Limited English. Massage was not bad. Wanted tip after the flip. Older one (Anna) is probably 55-65. She looks pretty, but is old. Probably looked really hot 15 years ago. Speaks English ok. Nice tits, bigger than Joey's. Massage was decent enough. No negotiation, no tip until after the hour, but circumstances sometimes dictate that. Open menu for both. YMMV. $70/$160.

    I would go back for either.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This part of this report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #1535

    La Care

    After very little in terms of good leads, I did some of my own research and eventually found La Care. It sits right next to another place and has a back door, which tells me that there are options that I was not in the mood to try last night.

    The only one I saw there, when I went toward the end of the night, was one who called herself Jenny. It was alleged she was 26. I would put her a bit older, but it is always hard to tell. She is no model, but she's not ugly either. Probably about 5'2" and 150 lb. She was just wearing sweats, which weren't exactly flattering either.

    But what she lacked in looks, she made up for in skill and eagerness.

    First, she gave an honestly good massage. If nothing more happens, I think the massage is worth the 70. I would have been pretty happy with just that. I was kept draped most of the time too, which was interesting, but not bad per say.

    However, at one point when she leaned across me, her shirt rode up a bit and her bare tummy was barely touching my hand, which I then used to stroke her belly a bit. That was (apparently) the hint she needed to immediately begin going further under the towel.

    She provided the full hour, and when it was time for the flip, she immediately wanted to address junior. After some negotiation, we got a CBJ, with shirt off, and UCT for $. 2. She seemed to really enjoy the process, and it took her a minute to get it all finished, but she seemed genuinely happy with the experience. Tried to DT, but couldn't get it all down. It was cute to watch her try LOL.

    Once she achieved success, she got everything cleaned up and then returned and gave me one of the best front-side massages I have ever experienced. Chest, stomach, legs, etc.

    Then, when she said she was done, all I did was say that she did a good job and I really liked her massage, and she went back to work on my thighs for like 5 more minutes.

    The only "complaint" I would have (and this is not a big deal) is that because she was (presumably) the only one there, the doorbell rang 2 x and she had to leave to answer. But both times, she apologized and returned quickly.

    Ultimately, I think she deserves more business, and I am glad I got there before the other two mongers.

    Since I will be leaving town tomorrow morning, take good care of her, gentlemen!

  4. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    If I started something, not sure what, I apologize. When I post, I try and paint a picture of my journey. I don't have a car, and.

    It makes it more of a challenge to go into these place and smell decent. Yet still report on what I do find since reports on here.

    Are few and far between. I read other posts from other areas which include some 'extra' dialog so you can invision what the author.

    Is doing and state of mind as they go. At this rate, if my osting causes too much drama, then I'll quit.

    I get private messages from a few, and there is general respect for each other. I appreciate that. I hope the moderator allows this post.

    In an attempt to clear the air, and not seen as argumentative.
    I absolutely enjoy your posts. Thank you. Haters going to hate, just keep enjoying life and sharing your experiences please.

  5. #1533

    Sorry

    If I started something, not sure what, I apologize. When I post, I try and paint a picture of my journey. I don't have a car, and.

    It makes it more of a challenge to go into these place and smell decent. Yet still report on what I do find since reports on here.

    Are few and far between. I read other posts from other areas which include some 'extra' dialog so you can invision what the author.

    Is doing and state of mind as they go. At this rate, if my osting causes too much drama, then I'll quit.

    I get private messages from a few, and there is general respect for each other. I appreciate that. I hope the moderator allows this post.

    In an attempt to clear the air, and not seen as argumentative.

  6. #1532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Rooty

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Are you ever going to stop this? Who gives a shit if he says what he was driving?

    A2

  7. #1531

    Too tired after biking

    So, great weather, so on bike again. Pedalled past Rooty, they were busy. I was like, dang! Should have known though. So, rode further up. By now, actually building a sweat, which I don't like sharing with the ladies. Did stop in (there are 3 close together, won't name it) but was busy there too. Did have a chance for real quick conv since she really wanted me to return. She said it had really been slow. Definitely idea to skip the AMP, too sweaty now and got food instead.

    Don't see many postings here anymore, so don't know if Red, A1, Angel, Cedar, are even still around? Drop in postings because of tighter $$$ now, or rolled back services?

  8. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinJack5640  [View Original Post]
    She was probably in her 40's and I had told myself if the gal answering the door wasn't young and pretty, I was going to move on. However. She had a knit top on and her titties (in bra) were clearing showing a lot of cleavage and well, I couldn't resist. All comunication was thru her phone app and even that was pretty rough. Gave her the 70/150 on a dice roll that I was going to get taken care of. She was very confused and tried to use her translate to what I assumed was a bid for a little more cash. She finally gave up and laid all the cash across the table, took 4 $20's and pushed the rest back to me like I didn't know how much to pay. Had a soso massage for about 20 minutes until she started playing with me ass. After about 10 minutes of that she motioned me to turn over. She went right to the bat and balls. We did some rough hand signal negotiation and she said ok for a BJ for 100. When she returned I gave her fishnet blouse a little tough and made some funny motions so she stripped down to panties only. She bent down likek she was going to start and out of nowhere, she's putting a jacket on my dick with her mouth, or so she thought. I'm too wide for normal condoms so she finally gave up and took me up on my offer of another 40 for BBBJ. She did a great job and went after the ballsack / taint pretty good. She got really close to some rimming but not quite. She changed and put her ass up by my face and starting to take my fat bratwurst completely down and almost made me bust. I'm guessing she got a dose of pre cum because she came off fast and went back between my legs and went after my sack. I finished by my own hand the last minute or so. She cleaned me up and gave me a great head (big head) massage for about 15 minutes untiil I had to get going. I'll be back!
    Rode the bus past, lots of cars out front. Maybe a surge since positive posting.

  9. #1529

    I made the trip in Cedar Rapids and hit up Joey at Rooty's

    She was probably in her 40's and I had told myself if the gal answering the door wasn't young and pretty, I was going to move on. However. She had a knit top on and her titties (in bra) were clearing showing a lot of cleavage and well, I couldn't resist. All comunication was thru her phone app and even that was pretty rough. Gave her the 70/150 on a dice roll that I was going to get taken care of. She was very confused and tried to use her translate to what I assumed was a bid for a little more cash. She finally gave up and laid all the cash across the table, took 4 $20's and pushed the rest back to me like I didn't know how much to pay. Had a soso massage for about 20 minutes until she started playing with me ass. After about 10 minutes of that she motioned me to turn over. She went right to the bat and balls. We did some rough hand signal negotiation and she said ok for a BJ for 100. When she returned I gave her fishnet blouse a little tough and made some funny motions so she stripped down to panties only. She bent down likek she was going to start and out of nowhere, she's putting a jacket on my dick with her mouth, or so she thought. I'm too wide for normal condoms so she finally gave up and took me up on my offer of another 40 for BBBJ. She did a great job and went after the ballsack / taint pretty good. She got really close to some rimming but not quite. She changed and put her ass up by my face and starting to take my fat bratwurst completely down and almost made me bust. I'm guessing she got a dose of pre cum because she came off fast and went back between my legs and went after my sack. I finished by my own hand the last minute or so. She cleaned me up and gave me a great head (big head) massage for about 15 minutes untiil I had to get going. I'll be back!

  10. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I thought her name was Lilu but must be the same as Lilo. In any case I had a nice L1 time with her a few days ago. Would definitely return for more.
    Was there last weekend. Agree.

  11. #1527

    CA ching $$ Rooty

    Okay, prices have gone up everywhere. But these places better keep things in line, and not get too greedy about tips. Or our disposable $$$ that we all use to support these places will go bye bye. The laddies before this latest group were very reasonable, and treated the regulars with appreciation.

    Given I don't put fuel in a vehicle, I don't share that pain, but pay for it other places, and on very tight $$ allowance. .

    I do like Rootys new place though. Not as dingy as the old one. But change that bedding more! I can tell.

  12. #1526

    New at WH

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    Well Health has a new person, Lilo, and Mia is now gone.
    I thought her name was Lilu but must be the same as Lilo. In any case I had a nice L1 time with her a few days ago. Would definitely return for more.

  13. #1525

    Wh

    Well Health has a new person, Lilo, and Mia is now gone.

  14. #1524

    Bus trip cause it's hot

    Took bus to rooty, too hot to cycle. 2 new gals, both attractive and great figures. Tip was a bit higher than I'm used to. Can pm for details.

  15. #1523

    Footy

    Visited Amy a few days ago, she's a sweet girl. Very friendly and talkative if you want her to be. DATY and then mish, and out the door I was. She's not just bare bones like other providers which was good for me.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape