Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3681
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3651

    Baby Niche

    Niche is young. 20 yrs. Can't dispute it at all. Young thin body and tight. That pussy was tight and grips nicely. Have to prime it to ease it in. Once it's in, runs smoothly. She fucks decently as well for such a young age. 1. Was expecting someone older 2. Expecting inexperienced fucking 3. Expecting a cold attitude. She proved me all wrong. Her soft silky skin was intoxicating. Soft kissable lips. Felt like a dream. I went off on Mish and cg. She was too hot and too tight to keep from busting all in her. It's was all too perfect. Not going to lie, will repeat again.

  2. #3650

    No Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    You and everyone else before me who saw her were not wrong. 10/10 5 stars would repeat holy cow!

    I'm satisfied. All I got to say!
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!

  3. #3649

    Reporting back

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry sir, you're not TOFTT. She's one of the most beautiful women you'll ever meet. Her body is perfect and her face is gorgeous.

    GG is too far for me but as soon as she's back in CM, I'm there.
    You and everyone else before me who saw her were not wrong. 10/10 5 stars would repeat holy cow!

    I'm satisfied. All I got to say!

  4. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    As Download X has noted, she has a Team 7 bod (an awesome slim with curves.
    I suspect Baby Karina will make the team. Her stats are triggering fomo and she hasn't even started yet.

  5. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.
    Don't worry sir, you're not TOFTT. She's one of the most beautiful women you'll ever meet. Her body is perfect and her face is gorgeous.

    GG is too far for me but as soon as she's back in CM, I'm there.

  6. #3646

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.

  7. #3645

    Sexy coco

    I saw her again yesterday and service was even better.

    I saw a review that she couldn't handle magnum size.

    Although I am not magnum, but above avg 7+ on a good day, she took it all in despite initial hesitation.

    I was her first appt and build her up with lots of fore play and daty. Lube also helped.

    Took it slow and sensual then harder as she got comfortable.

    She is super pretty and has nice set of natural c / d cup! Great body!

    Definitely one of the top 3 v girls I have seen so far!

    She is leaving in a few days but need to check out the newest b niche first!

  8. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her, she has no fat and perfect body, S rank. Service was great for me, I actually like her boobs alot, size and shape were my type. Pictures of her in the white underwear is real pics. I thought she was pretty, perfect pale skin not dark, vietnamese 320/ hr.
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.

  9. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏
    Have you seen her yet?

  10. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    She has been here for some time.

    Anyone have anything to share?

    Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?

    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju
    Saw her this morning. She's worth the premium for me. One the prettiest K-girls for me, up there with Rayne and Shirley. GFE only, MM C-cups, slim. With shapely small ass and tight box. Service was excellent, lots of eye contact and lfk some dfk throughout. English is excellent as she studied in London for half a year. Couple of small tats, one script tat on back hip for reference.

    Ass can be a bit boney in certain positions, but if you angle her ass down a bit, you can alleviate that issue. Will repeat before she heads back to LA.

  11. #3641

    B Yuju

    She has been here for some time.

    Anyone have anything to share?

    Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?

    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju

  12. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    Many girls do tell me that SD has an older population but overall genteel customers compared to OC / LA. SD is a retirement destination so the age thing make sense.

  13. #3639
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  14. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  15. #3637
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape