Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6989
-
Yesterday 15:44 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 53Recents in Eastern CT
One good. One bad.
The bad:
Harlem - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-752f1c22f2bd.
Walked out on her a year or so. Decided to give it a go since I was in mystic l helping my boy move his boat. Stopped by on my way home. Looks the same as I remember. She remembered me too. Asked why I bailed last time, made up some reason on the fly.
He apt is a dump. Just moved in I think.
Anyway. Long story short, she sucks in bed. Borderline deadfish.
I'm not having that, so I flip her onto her stomach and start pile driving her box. She gets more vocal (thankfully).
I'm raining hell from above. Wanted to nut and get out.
She sucks my dick to completion. Eh.
Don't bother. Body is soft and kind of sloppy. Not a fun lay (you'll put in all the work). Mattress on floor of her apt (again, she may just have moved in).
The Good:
Paige - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-4ed8111204f1.
She's a little older that 20; I guess 24 maybe.
Banging body. DTF.
Ran the gamut with her. She loved it.
I'll dive further into the weeds about our visit when I stop seeing her.
Price points will vary for all.
I dropped 150 on Harlem and 200 on Paige.
-
10-08-26 13:48 #6988Regular Member

Posts: 53No
She is not.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 12:28 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 236IS Katt still on seeking?? If so please share profile.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 13:22 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 65Kattt
Any digits? What town is she in? You can PM me as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 08:47 #6985Regular Member

Posts: 53Eh
The camera adds a little depth; even though the picture quality is shit.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
She is a mom, so her tits are a little banged up. They look bigger, for some reason, in the picture.
-
10-07-26 05:55
Senior Member
-
10-07-26 05:46 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 628Wow! Nicely done!
Lucky dude! And better tits than I would have thought!
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 15:37 #6983Regular Member

Posts: 53Here's a couple
Before and during.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Kind of a shitty action shot. But an action shot nonetheless.
-
10-06-26 09:28 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 628It's been working for me!
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
I'm just waiting for one of you sly dogs to post some with even fewer clothes on!
-
10-05-26 06:56 #6981Regular Member

Posts: 7Kattt
Another fail! One last attempt.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 19:55 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 42Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 14:18 #6979Regular Member

Posts: 53Yep.
That's her.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
She's a fantastic fuck.
-
10-03-26 11:24 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 236Maybe it was $500 , regardless still to much. Most of these girls will up charge older guys like myself eventually some will negotiate down.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 22:50 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 88This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:21 #6976Regular Member

Posts: 7Kattt from Sb
I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:25 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 236Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






