Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6981
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6981

    Kattt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.
    Another fail! One last attempt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925-084639~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-085230~3.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084633~2.jpg‎  

  2. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.

  3. #6979

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    That's her.

    She's a fantastic fuck.

  4. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.
    Maybe it was $500 , regardless still to much. Most of these girls will up charge older guys like myself eventually some will negotiate down.

  5. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.

  6. #6976

    Kattt from Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925-085230~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084633~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084639~2.jpg‎  

  7. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.

  8. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.
    Honestly she's great. A lot better than other sluts on there.

  9. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.

  10. #6972

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    We're talking seeking not SB.

  11. #6971

  12. #6970

    Not there?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?

  13. #6969

    Sandra

    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1813.jpg‎   IMG_1814.jpg‎  

  14. #6968

    She's great

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.

  15. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about?
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.

  16. 09-30-26 16:45


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape