Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 18671
-
10-07-26 10:06 #18656Senior Member

Posts: 1318Glad to see a great review after a few bad ones.
Originally Posted by Jaebirdie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 07:22 #18655Regular Member

Posts: 5Apple Watch treatment
Seems like September was a mixed bag at Red8. I had been a few times and experienced both the rush job and the session with some extra TLC so definitely get YMMV at this place. To your point about quality, it's definitely no TOPS or Aloha, but what I hoped was a somewhat solid option in the far East side. Stopped by Red8 at the end of September after seeing all the Strawberry reports. Had to try myself. I got the rush job. But the kicker here was the Apple Watch. I came up from DATY and went to pound in mish and she was unbothered, playing on her watch. Totally killed the session. I get that sometimes you legitimately click with the girl and sometimes your going through the motions since your already there and in the moment (but at least the spa girls usually are present with you for the session and trying to make sure you have a good time). This was new to have her zoned out on the phone / watch during the session. I didn't think it was worth a report but seeing some else get the "Apple Watch treatment" made me wonder if this is a new trend you guys are also seeing or if it's just a Strawberry thing? Something I'll definitely keep in mind / on the look out for in the future.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 23:41 #18654Regular Member

Posts: 2Talent at Red 8
Stopped by today for an early lunch I won't go into too much detail but definitely a step up this month. Time was not rushed and if you like to be pampered you should definitely make an appointment to visit. I've seen Zoey a few times at a different location always a blast and never rushed. She is very easy to communicate with. She introduced me to Kiko and Sonia today and I was very fortunate to get to choose and picked Sonia this time around. The AMPs all look wonderful. I will describe how they look so that you all reading this can see if they are your cup of tea.
Zoey: Long strait black hair just passed the mid back section petite tight all around from abs, to breast, bottom and you can imagine the rest. Zoey has a strong firmer massage style and you can tell she wants to make sure her clients are fully taken care of.
Kiko: Petite hair was up at the time nice perky breast and bottom she looks a little Japanese but not so if your into that look she'd be perfect. I didn't get a chance to experience her yet but those that have can add their opinions.
Sonia: Whom I had the pleasure of seeing today. She is also petite very cute strait black hair just passed the shoulder. Love that little bubble butt it doesn't matter from what angle you look at it you will be amazed. Her message is a bit lighter and more sensual. Not once did she look at the clock nor her phone the attention was on you just like Zoey.
I don't like to get too much into detail but if you are a multidecade monger like me then you should probably take them for a spin. Over all it was a great experience. Enjoy!
-
10-06-26 18:59 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 38It could be a one-off
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Yeah I'd be a little annoyed too if I paid for an hour and felt like I was getting pushed out at 40-45 minutes.
Originally Posted by TravElin
[View Original Post]
That said, after doing this hobby for way too long LOL, if I get 40+ minutes of genuinely good service I usually leave pretty happy. Getting every last minute on the clock seems pretty rare unless you really click with the girl or you've seen her enough times to build that relationship.
I've been to Red 8 quite a few times and haven't really had the rushed experience there myself, so maybe you just caught them on a bad / busy day. Definitely fair to post about it though. YMMV is real in this hobby LOL. One monger just mentioned Starwberry was long gone from his six hand experience at Red8. So you don't have to worry about her rushing you anymore.
-
10-06-26 14:59 #18652Regular Member

Posts: 6Fun with Katie at Infinity
First time at Infinity and I must say, I'll definitely make more trips. I went late evening Sunday and met Katie at the little window. She said she was new for October. She was short and pretty cute. Looked maybe around 30. Cute tight body, short, around 4'10 or so. Nice perky C cups and a tiny spinner body. I wanted to see who else was available, but most were busy. I did see Isabella and Momo before I left and they looked like they could be a lot of fun too. Especially Momo.
Anyway, paid 0. 6 for the hour, went back to the room, got undressed and waited a few minutes for Katie to come back. Started with a nice firm massage, nothing extra ordinary, then off came the towel and then into light teasing, then rubbing her MMs all over my back, then a cat bath, which was awesome. Then she moved to standing in front of me and asked what I would like, she gestured for FS. I said yes and paid then and there $$. 0. She left the room came back and continued the massage. Then Momo popped in and asked if she could join. She was rubbing her tits and asked if I wanted her too her, I said next time, but just 1 for now, she pouted playfully, smiled and then left. Yeah, I'm not ready for 4 hands just yet. Wanted a simple relaxing sesh. Anyway, then the flip into a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Then to 69. After a few minutes of that she bent over on the side of the bed and I continued DATY and DATO for a few minutes. Had her lie down and continued lapping her up, gave her a very wet O. Her legs crushed my head, haha. Then on with the cover, but told me to wait. Too sensitive. I sucked on her titties for a few minutes until she was ready. First was CG, got close then to Mish. She was too good, I didn't last long and finished there. 45 minutes in. She was a lot of fun and very attentive. I'm surprised I finished so quick. She just got me so worked up with her begging me to give it her in a sultry soft voice. Yup. Lots of fun.
I'm definitely going back to try Momo. And maybe another chance to get more pipe laying time with Katie.
-
10-06-26 01:16 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 39Returned to Red 8 and had a different experience with Strawberry
Hi all. So I went back to Red 8 last week ish (don't recall the day), met one girl at the window I didn't recognize who took my house fee for 1 hr. Taken into a room, where I waited about 5 minutes before Strawberry came in. I was happy to see her based on my last visit.
This time was a bit different. She was very good and I popped in about 40 minutes, then I asked about a shower. She took me back and left me to take care of it myself. I suggested she join me, and she said no, too busy. So while I was in the room, the door chime went off three times, and she did encourage me out the door at 45 minutes. I mentioned it was short time, and she refunded me $10 "out of my own pocket," she said, to cover the difference in house fee between the 45 min and hour, I guess.
Another post talks about 6 hands and no interruptions, so I'm being there is a difference depending how many girls are working, and how many people are trying to get in around the same time. They would rather hurry someone out if he's "finish" to get to that next tipper, than turn someone away to treat the already done customer nicely with some extra attention. Maybe a different experience at the start or end of the month, time of day, number of girls, etc. On the day in question there were only two working, and they were busier than I've seen.
At cloud, I have seen them turn someone away, "You come back in half hour," but I guess different spa, different rules.
Regardless, I wanted to share in the spirit of full disclosure. As always, YMMV!
Trav.
-
10-06-26 00:38 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 570LuLu
Saw her yesterday, just as you stated. The only issue I had. She tried to scam me out of more house fee. She told me $50 half hour. When I arrived, handed her the fee, she said. No half hour $60 while laughing. I laughed back and said no, you told me on the phone, $50. I can leave.
Originally Posted by OldGuys8
[View Original Post]
That fixed it quick.
Good massage for sure, nice handy.
-
10-05-26 18:21 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 619Gina Sunny
She's one of my ATFs in SoCal, yall are very lucky to have her right now. Not exaggerating when I say she's the best BBBJ of my life.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 17:30 #18648Regular Member

Posts: 14Joy massage
Stopped into Joy and was talked into a 90 minute 4 hand session. The ladies are older, but they were very friendly and enthusiastic. The massage itself was really good. One of them got up on the table on top of me and sort of walked on my back with her knees. It felt wonderful. After the flip, the teasing started, and I got a double L1 that was pretty nice. They were both very focused on making sure I got there. Afterward, one of them continued the massage for the last 10 minutes or so. I left happy.
-
10-05-26 17:17 #18647Regular Member

Posts: 14Joy massage
Stopped into Joy and was talked into a 90 minute 4 hand session. The ladies are older, but they were very friendly and enthusiastic. The massage itself was really good. One of them got up on the table on top of me and sort of walked on my back with her knees. It felt wonderful. After the flip, the teasing started, and I got a double L1 that was pretty nice. They were both very focused on making sure I got there. Afterward, one of them continued the massage for the last 10 minutes or so. I left happy.
-
10-05-26 16:53 #18646Regular Member

Posts: 79Mandy is Back in Cali
She's on break and taking a breather.
Originally Posted by Davig
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 13:16 #18645Regular Member

Posts: 6Kimi at Cloud
Got some time with Kimi at Cloud last night, she's sexy asian chick. Nice pair of C cup tits on her, she's about 5'2". She gave me a little 10 min massage and we spent the following 20 min fooling around. BBBJ was pretty good, nice soft mouth of hers felt good to face fuck for a while. Slipped on the rubber and she jumped ontop for that good ACG squat fuck. Pussy felt nice, very wet, banging her in doggy was pretty fun. Flipped her over to her back for some standing missionary and deep pounding. Finished it out CIM. Girl was great at giving head and draining my balls. Whole experience was pretty fun and total was $$ good time spent at Cloud on Sunday night.
-
10-05-26 12:55 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 61Gina at Sunny Spa
Sup! Past weekend went to see new talent at Sunny Spa, (near Bell & 43rd).
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
She was anazing FS, but, she gave one of the sloppiest BBBJs I've had. She also deep throated and great at TUMA.
Really felt she could go on forever with her sloppy BBBJ, but also tried CFS. I would recommend her and Sunny Spa now has table shower which I think she would be down for, I didn't during my visit.
Best of luck!
-
10-05-26 12:04 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 117Visiting Senior Member Seeking Recommendations
I'll be in your town next week and am looking for one or two skilled BBBJ providers. I prefer AMPs with TS. I'm up for a single or a double. I don't do FS. I only stick with BBBJ and am looking for girls who are sensual, attractive and have some oral stamina and who will let me CIM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Headmaster.
-
10-05-26 10:36 #18642Regular Member

Posts: 21Any DT Queens out there this month?
Looking for any providers specializing on a great no gag experience this month!











Reply With Quote





