Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4459
-
Yesterday 07:09 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 350This is Lexington
I don't need commentary on what's hard to understand. There is clearly an approved and used dictionary here. Bringing in your own garbage don't make you cool. Some of us have been on this board for years operating by the rules. Sneering your nose at people who don't roll with terms that aren't in the dictionary don't make you helpful. We are supposed to be here to help each other. If everyone brought their own slang then people would struggle to communicate. Until admin adds those terms in their dictionary, it isn't on me to keep trying to figure out what was said.
Originally Posted by Ddby45
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 22:18 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 116Sunrise?
I caught a glimpse of her while I was driving by scoping the place out. She was outside talking to someone by the door. Only saw her from the side and back but looked promising. I turned around, parked in the parking lot and went inside. In the lobby there were a few of those massage chairs like you see at the airport. The only full body table was in the back behind a sheet. I am terrible at guessing ages on Asian women but she was slender, 45+ long black hair with a pretty rough face now that I could see it clearly. I asked about the massage and she led me to the back, told me to undress the locked the door to the place. Should have bolted then but the little head prevailed. Should have listened to the big head. I didn't even try roaming. Was afraid she would separate me from my appendage.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
Sometimes you find diamonds in the rough but this was just the opposite at least that night.
-
10-06-26 18:55 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 606What did this lady look like? No UTC roaming? The one I have seen has been HE only but kinda on the kinky side. BTW its Sunrise. Could have switched I guess.
Originally Posted by LikesTheLadies
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 18:00 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 46Diamond spa
I to have been to Diamond spa 20 times 365 Waller Ave #30 the last door on the right if your looking at the building. I went to the same place Diamond was on Saturday Sept. 5 and Thursday that same week. No sign up and the door was locked I had to knock. I never said it was the same people! But it was definitely the same place. I haven't been able to get back been out of town and busy so I'm not 100 percent sure it's still there but I did text the number I have and they said it was! I don't really see the point unless you really want a message because for 10 dollars more you can go see the hot Latina girls for QV full service!
Drove down to the former Diamond 💎 spa on Waller Ave.
Building is completely empty and permanently closed. Walked right up to the door and looked inside. I would know visited Diamond and Lisa every Sunday for 1 year, then Tina at Diamond more than a dozen times. The crazy thing is someone on STG keeps advertising. We all have seen the adds for Asian spas. Advertising with the exact same Building suite # as Diamond. That's why I walked up to the building and suite number just to verify. Now at the other end of the building they have an Asian spa called foot massage. I showed them the ad in STG. The lady working looked at me In discuss and said a very firm NO!
That is not us.
So not sure what Diamond spa in the post below is referring too.
It is Not the one on Waller.
-
10-06-26 17:28 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 75Diamond on waller Ave.
Drove down to the former Diamond 💎 spa on Waller Ave.
Building is completely empty and permanently closed. Walked right up to the door and looked inside. I would know visited Diamond and Lisa every Sunday for 1 year, then Tina at Diamond more than a dozen times. The crazy thing is someone on STG keeps advertising. We all have seen the adds for Asian spas. Advertising with the exact same Building suite # as Diamond 💎. That's why I walked up to the building and suite number just to verify. Now at the other end of the building they have an Asian spa called foot massage. I showed them the ad in STG. The lady working looked at me In discuss and said a very firm NO!
That is not us.
So not sure what Diamond spa in the post below is referring too.
It is Not the one on Waller.
-
10-04-26 21:04 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 116Richmond Rub & Tug
Was heading to Lexington and hit the Richmond exit and ran across this no name spa. This was about 3/4 a mile or so from the 87 exit. Was going to treat myself to nice massage and handshake and got neither. I can't recall the name of the spa but for hell's sake stay away from this place. I wish I could give one of those good / bad reports but this one is all bad.
The massage consisted of nothing but covering me with a towel while face down on the table and poking at me for 40 minutes. Totally awful. Then on the flip, I swear this chick was taking out all her aggression from the day on my Johnson. I couldn't wait for this torture to be over. If I could have faked it I would have. So my recommendation is a strong HELL NO. YMMV but I will never revisit that place again.
-
10-04-26 15:58 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 46Diamond
It is back open. It's basically the same. I've been twice. One I got a decent looking lady in her late 40's and the message was excellent and the teasing and regular finish was great, let me roam with the hand I didn't ask for anything else. The second was a younger better looking girl but all the action were subpar. I would ask for the older lady if when I go back but we all know it will be totally new girls. The cost was the same.
Is Diamond back open?
If so can someone share the experience?
Thank you in advance. Or pm.
-
10-04-26 14:37 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 63It started years ago in the Chicago / Indy forums
Anyone using it is prob from there. But it is not that dificult to understand. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 14:26 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 63Gone forever
Someone might rent it under a new name. But it is gone.
Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 02:58 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 75Diamond.
Is Diamond back open?
If so can someone share the experience?
Thank you in advance. Or pm.
-
10-01-26 20:50 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 183Use the official USASG Abbreviations
Some new guys started that L1 L2 L3 bull s#it.
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 19:53 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 350L1 l2 wtf
I keep forgetting what the fuck these designations mean. Maybe admin is going to bend the knee and add it to the dictionary that guys using those terms probably don't read.
-
10-01-26 19:39 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 122So did she at least look like any of those girls in the add? Or was the number the only real thing??
Originally Posted by Datguy51
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:59 #4446Regular Member

Posts: 3No pics
The booker answered all of my questions beforehand, but they don't provide pics. If they do send one it is simialr to the K-Angency where pics are "represenative of looks". Summer is mid aged, medium body, with some nice D's. Supposed to be another girl starting this week named Eva. No description on her yet.
-
10-01-26 11:37 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 50Lineup via text
Do they send you some details with pics of the talents?
Originally Posted by Datguy51
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






