Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 16693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16678

    Jojo in town

    Had the chance to meet up with Jojo yesterday.

    Definitely the girl in the photos. English is pretty good. Full GFE. Nice shower.

    Together started with BBBJ then on to the bed for more. Great eye contact as well.

    She was very vocal in multiple positions. For sure worth the visit.

    https://pittsburgh-club.com/wisconsin/

  2. #16677

    Squirting Blonde anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? Seems interesting but it's an ad / person I haven't seen before in STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/302812861433

  3. #16676

    Bbw

    Met up with this cutie with a booty. She had curves but not in a bad way. Met up for bbjcim and was worth the donation amount. Need to try FS next time because I'm an ass man and there was plenty of it to grab.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/595429649153

  4. #16675

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    Took references, contacted them (all good) and then ghosted me. Not cool.
    Bummer, man. Would not have expected that but you know how this hobby is.

  5. #16674

    Girl in dells

    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Does she have incall pm me with info

  6. #16673
    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    I mean I'll be in the dells this weekend if she's still around, lmk.

  7. #16672

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Where are they located, how much for massage? How to contact? Are they safe.

    Are you the provider? You have 1 post.

  8. #16671
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingAgai  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her a few times. She's tiny and has a great body. Charges more than I'd like (and as far as I can tell sticks to it) but to me as long as I have the cash it has always been plenty worth it. She is the girl in the pics, and seems less "professional" than the traveling girls I usually see. As in more like a hot girl you might actually know, not a foreign vixen playing a role. Anyways, YMMV on the level of chemistry with what you get back but she's always been very gferiendly with me.
    Took references, contacted them (all good) and then ghosted me. Not cool.

  9. #16670

    New hot girl in the dells looking for fun tonight

    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5586.jpg‎  

  10. #16669

    Page

    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/326528848029

    Page. Haven't met but another one that doesn't scream scam and reasonable $ for a qv in a decent west side area. I can handle a guy in a shower but I just don't want to walk into a sting.
    Visited her on her last trip here. She was real and that time I didn't notice anything off in the room. It wasn't too much to write home about, but was a simple trip and I left satisfied. Pictures are definitely of her, but in this hobby you got to read between the lines and you can tell that she brushes them up.

  11. #16668

    Diamond

    I saw Diamond recently:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/072225960935

    She's real. Looks a little rougher than the pics indicate. It was far from the best and far from the worst experiences I've had. I would not repeat, but in all fairness, I think my expectations are extremely unrealistic. I know how to get what I'm looking for, I just don't want to pay top dollar for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 7.04.47 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #16667
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    The link is not working on my end.
    The original post you're responding to is over 4 years old?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 6.15.19 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #16666
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    The link is not working on my end.

  14. #16665

    Limited Availability

    Has anyone had a chance to meet this black beauty. Pictures and conversation seem to good to be true but she did not say anything about a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416

  15. #16664
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416

    Has anyone seen this gal? She looks good to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape