Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2024 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30335

    Kat

    Saw Kat recently. Would repeat. $$.6

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/233855996682
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0775.jpg‎  

  2. #30334
    Quote Originally Posted by Allxlow1013  [View Original Post]
    I was just shopping for when Ill be in town in a few weeks. I'll be at a hotel downtown so was looking for an outcall. Preferably GFE with nice tits and would titty fuck. Do you have any other recommendations?
    A guy had some luck with her not too long ago. As you can see, her most recent post may have been Oct 1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/599370209954.

  3. #30333

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Saw some big scams from the redhead a while ago, not sure if that was the case for everyone but mentions of blackmail / extortion and such. Don't know if it was multiple people involved or just an opportunity but would avoid that one.
    I think I've messaged her twice and am fairly sure that both times I received the threats about wasting girls' time shortly thereafter.

  4. #30332

    Not the girl in the photos

    She was in town last week. Met her in the lobby of where she was staying. NOT the girl in the photos. Mid to Late 30's asian woman with a thick accent. Needless to say, I turned around and left.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aalexa-maria

  5. #30331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak to all of these girls but here are my two cents:

    KayKay, while having a phat pussy and big tits, is a big flake (at least to me), also will do BBFS for enough tip but found hard to schedule.

    The Redhead I can't recall anything positive, but could be wrong.

    IDK who Heather is, maybe someone else will chime in.

    Sara is legit and offers multiple levels and is over on the east side, can be hard to schedule and is mostly a night owl, never had any luck getting her during the afternoon (which is when I like to monger).

    Skylar, legit also but has mixed reviews, she is over on the south side, once you get ahold of her she communicates but slowly.

    Hope this helps. Was there something in particular you were looking for?
    I was just shopping for when Ill be in town in a few weeks. I'll be at a hotel downtown so was looking for an outcall. Preferably GFE with nice tits and would titty fuck. Do you have any other recommendations?

  6. #30330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak to all of these girls but here are my two cents:

    KayKay, while having a phat pussy and big tits, is a big flake (at least to me), also will do BBFS for enough tip but found hard to schedule.

    The Redhead I can't recall anything positive, but could be wrong.

    IDK who Heather is, maybe someone else will chime in.

    Sara is legit and offers multiple levels and is over on the east side, can be hard to schedule and is mostly a night owl, never had any luck getting her during the afternoon (which is when I like to monger).

    Skylar, legit also but has mixed reviews, she is over on the south side, once you get ahold of her she communicates but slowly.

    Hope this helps. Was there something in particular you were looking for?
    Thanks for your input. I was just shopping for when Ill be in town in a few weeks. Ill be at a hotel downtown so was looking for an outcall. Preferably GFE with nice tits and would titty fuck. Do you have any other recommendations?

  7. #30329

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak to all of these girls but here are my two cents:

    KayKay, while having a phat pussy and big tits, is a big flake (at least to me), also will do BBFS for enough tip but found hard to schedule.

    The Redhead I can't recall anything positive, but could be wrong.

    IDK who Heather is, maybe someone else will chime in.

    Sara is legit and offers multiple levels and is over on the east side, can be hard to schedule and is mostly a night owl, never had any luck getting her during the afternoon (which is when I like to monger).

    Skylar, legit also but has mixed reviews, she is over on the south side, once you get ahold of her she communicates but slowly.

    Hope this helps. Was there something in particular you were looking for?
    Saw some big scams from the redhead a while ago, not sure if that was the case for everyone but mentions of blackmail / extortion and such. Don't know if it was multiple people involved or just an opportunity but would avoid that one.

  8. #30328

    Similar Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.
    Thanks for the info. I've also had a difficult time getting a hold of her. Ghosted for long stretches of time, requests for upfront payment, flaking on established times. I didn't know if it was just me or there was a larger issue.

  9. #30327

    Need a good outcall recommendation

    Visiting til Saturday and would like to have some company while I'm here. Need an outcall so some recommendations would be appreciated and I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some quality. Near fort mill.

  10. #30326
    Quote Originally Posted by Allxlow1013  [View Original Post]
    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277
    Can't speak to all of these girls but here are my two cents:

    KayKay, while having a phat pussy and big tits, is a big flake (at least to me), also will do BBFS for enough tip but found hard to schedule.

    The Redhead I can't recall anything positive, but could be wrong.

    IDK who Heather is, maybe someone else will chime in.

    Sara is legit and offers multiple levels and is over on the east side, can be hard to schedule and is mostly a night owl, never had any luck getting her during the afternoon (which is when I like to monger).

    Skylar, legit also but has mixed reviews, she is over on the south side, once you get ahold of her she communicates but slowly.

    Hope this helps. Was there something in particular you were looking for?

  11. #30325

    Dani (KayKay), Heather, Skylar, Sara, or Redhead bombshell?

    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277

  12. #30324

    Dani (KayKay), Heather, Skylar, Sara, or Redhead bombshell?

    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277

  13. #30323
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's still around and still a good time.
    So to ask what many are thinking LOL. URL or link?

  14. #30322
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.
    I say Belle is good people and prob clean for the most part unless something changed recently. Her sister is Bre and she advertises also and has been in the game many years and yes Bre is a heavy user. Bre used to be my go to many years ago. One time I booked Bre earlier this year because I hadn't seen her in so long, and she had Belle and her bf wait outside, but Bre was just ghosting me and possibly stealing from Belle. I saw Belle waiting outside of waiting for Bre and I to play, and then I saw Bre scurry across the hotel parking lot and into a vacant lot. I do believe Snow who posts Stg is a 3rd sis. For what that's worth.

  15. #30321
    She's still around and still a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape