Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2076 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31118

    Need a good outcall recommendation

    Visiting til Saturday and would like to have some company while I'm here. Need an outcall so some recommendations would be appreciated and I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some quality. Near fort mill.

  2. #31117
    Quote Originally Posted by Allxlow1013  [View Original Post]
    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277
    Can't speak to all of these girls but here are my two cents:

    KayKay, while having a phat pussy and big tits, is a big flake (at least to me), also will do BBFS for enough tip but found hard to schedule.

    The Redhead I can't recall anything positive, but could be wrong.

    IDK who Heather is, maybe someone else will chime in.

    Sara is legit and offers multiple levels and is over on the east side, can be hard to schedule and is mostly a night owl, never had any luck getting her during the afternoon (which is when I like to monger).

    Skylar, legit also but has mixed reviews, she is over on the south side, once you get ahold of her she communicates but slowly.

    Hope this helps. Was there something in particular you were looking for?

  3. #31116

    Dani (KayKay), Heather, Skylar, Sara, or Redhead bombshell?

    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277

  4. #31115

    Dani (KayKay), Heather, Skylar, Sara, or Redhead bombshell?

    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277

  5. #31114
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's still around and still a good time.
    So to ask what many are thinking LOL. URL or link?

  6. #31113
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.
    I say Belle is good people and prob clean for the most part unless something changed recently. Her sister is Bre and she advertises also and has been in the game many years and yes Bre is a heavy user. Bre used to be my go to many years ago. One time I booked Bre earlier this year because I hadn't seen her in so long, and she had Belle and her bf wait outside, but Bre was just ghosting me and possibly stealing from Belle. I saw Belle waiting outside of waiting for Bre and I to play, and then I saw Bre scurry across the hotel parking lot and into a vacant lot. I do believe Snow who posts Stg is a 3rd sis. For what that's worth.

  7. #31112
    She's still around and still a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

  8. #31111

    Belle

    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsCambria90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently?

  9. #31110

    Belle

    Anyone seen her recently?

  10. #31109

    Alexis Marie

    Anyone have any experience with AM. DM is good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/595937707709

  11. #31108
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    She has dentures? Ewww.
    I saw her some time ago and didn't know that was the case until she popped them out.

    Like others said she is older and it does show although her body still is pretty tight.

    But when the dentures came out that ended up being a turn-off for me and I had a hard time keeping things going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    There's quite a few reviews about her so do a search. She's a decent time but kinda crazy so you need to consider whether you're willing to take that chance to deal with the wacky side of things.

  12. #31107

    Mrs Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    I see Jade is posting again. I searched her name and her reviews were mixed and I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately, any good? And what her damage was. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645535948571
    Anyone seen her?

  13. #31106

    Any reviews on heather?

    I'm visiting in a few weeks and was seeing if anyone can tell me about heather.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/122681163644

  14. #31105

    Texting App

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsguy  [View Original Post]
    What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?
    I have used Google Voice for years. Any other suggestions to use?

  15. #31104
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    Did you check the BBFS thread? I find that lots of ladies will creampie if you ask them and offer extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape