Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3926 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58879
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58849
    Yuri is friendly and very skinny. Probably about 5' 2" tall. I didn't ask about Greek though. Sorry. Not my best Meiji visit, but not the worst by any stretch. Basically what I expect from Meiji — friendly, receptive, etc. If I had to guess her age, I would go with 25. Shaved, no tattoos. Room location is a little awkward but very big. She said she will be here for 10 days. She also said that she came here from Miami, so there may be some Mimi reviews of her. I didn't check.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Meiji has an anal and BBFS girl starting tonight, Yuri, report if you pull the trigger please.
    .

  2. #58848

    Day Spa Massage- Sanford on 46- by Ace hardware

    So this place tonight had three unmarked cop cars / SUVs and six sheriff deputies. They were plain clothes, were wearing shorts and tshirts, but had vests / gun belts, and ski masks. One of them had a vest on that said drug enforcement. So I'm not sure if this was a bust of the massage place for adult activities or drug bust.

    Look for it in the news. And stay safe.

  3. #58847

    Whats a torta?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if an Asian torta that does L2-L3 please lmk.
    What is a Torta?

  4. #58846

    Amber. VIP - GFE / Spinner QUEEN

    Amber at VIP spa.

    Age: early 30.

    Body type: spinner -5'2 - amazing petite athletic build.

    Appearance: perfect slender figure, perky MM b / c tits, shapely hips, juicy ass, flat stomach, beautiful smile and eyes, sexy belly piercing.

    BBBJ: 9/10.

    Overall: This one is my ATF boys, I've been staying in touch with her for the past couple of years. She goes by a few names, but in orlando she is amber. She is your GFE queen. I've always felt like she is my college girl friend. Incredible service, eager to please and amazing kisser. She is perfectly proportioned and an absolute dime to look at it especially her navel piercing. Treat her well boys. She is working at VIP on kirkman.

  5. #58845

    Rena at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Rena. She is a young and cute Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age early 20's and she said that she is 170 cm. Almost 5'7". Very cute face with expressive eyes and smile. Thin and fit body with perky natural B breasts. Smooth and soft skin, long black hair worn up and completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English.

    We did the pre coital shower and then to the bed. Rena played some J pop on her phone and we were off and running. She did the nipple kissing and progressed to a sensual BBBJ. She can bring a hobbyist to completion with just the BBBJ so I switched to CG and then ACG when erect. Then to DATY and she was very responsive. She forcefully scissored my head during DATY and I admired her enthusiasm. Progressed to 69 and DATO. DATO was temporarily open but she eventually got ticklish and we switched to MISH. Rena tasted clean and fresh everywhere. MISH led to a powerful release on her belly button.

    We cuddled and spoke for a while prior to taking the post coital shower. Rena said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she has previously been to New York (Manhattan) and LA. She said that she is looking forward to visiting Disney and will be taking one day off during her current Orlando tour is visit the theme park. She said that she has already been to Disneyland in Anaheim and Disney Tokyo. Its almost universal that every Meiji provider is excited about Disney. We did the post coital shower, dressed and she walked me to the door. She gave me a final hug and I left with a big smile and feeling very mellow.

    Rena was a ray of sunshine on a rainy day. Meiji is on a very impressive run of quality providers. Rena is highly recommended.

  6. #58844

    Thanks for representing

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    The story really hasnt changed for us up here and is the reason why I don't really go. But the last couple weeks I felt the urge a couple different times so here's the recap for anyone new in the area.

    Galaxy massage: on 441 in mt dora by froggers in the strip center. L1 only. Yoko is the only girl there. She's very cute and nice body but everything is OTC. 80 for the massage and I usually give her 60.

    Elegant spa: (by takis pizza) L2 is available but damn she wanted 150 for it. Settled on 60 for L1. Her name is anglea. Apparently theres one other girl there also. I haven't been in along time since the last lady was arrested. At least this one isn't 60 years old. She's cute. She let me grab under her skirt but not under the panties. I didn't ask if FS was available.

    I haven't been to Z spa by the mall in a while. Last time I went everything was available CFS, CBJ etc. I don't like the place because its too close to family.
    Happy to have someone comment on northern lake county. I have always struck out timing wise at Galaxy, busy come back later. Probably for the best. Elegant spa was asking too many questions about my fav down the street when I was forced there due to my atf being busy.

    Need to hear more about this area. Any UTR massages or otherwise?

    Rtp.

  7. #58843

    Ask and rec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    So,

    Who has the big tits during this rotation?

    Greek?

    BBFS?
    Looks like Meiji has an anal and BBFS girl starting tonight, Yuri, report if you pull the trigger please.

  8. #58842

    Already posted this in agency board but I know this one gets more traffic

    Kokomi at Meiji is incredible. I spent 3 hours with her today and she was worth every bit of the donation. I hope she comes back soon.

  9. #58841

    Asian Torta

    Anyone know if an Asian torta that does L2-L3 please lmk.

  10. #58840
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    So,

    Who has the big tits during this rotation?

    Greek?

    BBFS?
    You're going to have to nearly drive to Ft. Lauderdale to get BBFS from Kiki and Bradenton for Soda's big tits. It's worth it.

  11. #58839

    Vanessa / Orchid

    Went to Orchid today and greeted by Vanessa at the door. She led me to the room and wasted no time letting me know what kind of a time we were in for. Lots of kissing, groping and grinding and before I knew it she had my cock in her mouth. This girl was sucking my cock like it was the last cock she was ever going to suck. She kept saying I love your cock baby and I want it inside me. Mind you we were both still fully clothed. She asked me if I wanted a table shower and I said yes. On our way there we bumped into Grace who was looking fine as fuck too. Anyway we get to the TS and I layed on it face up and she took complete advantage of the situation. She climbs up on top of me and dropped her pussy on my face. The view was to die for. I was licking and sucking away on her pussy and she was grinding away. She finally slid herself down and started with a major P2 P slide followed by another very aggressive BBBJ. I didn't think I was going to make it as this girl had me right on the cusp of blowing my load. We finally made it back to the room and I literally threw her on the table and started in on some DATY. She was squirming all over the place and finally said "fuck me baby, I want to feel your cock inside me. So I suited up and flipped her over for some K9 action so I could watch that pretty little ass of hers bouncing around. I flipped her back around for some standing mish and she looked incredible with her bits bouncing and my cock thrusting in and out of her. I finally felt the pressure getting strong so I tore off the cover and spun her around in the "Tiffany" position and blew a huge load down her throat. She kept sucking away and my knees were about to give. I got up on the table with her for a couple of minutes and it was time for me to go. What a great with Vanessa and I will be repeating with her as many times as I can while she is here. Good times!!

  12. #58838

    Big tits, BBFS and Greek

    So,

    Who has the big tits during this rotation?

    Greek?

    BBFS?

  13. #58837

    Just stopped by VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    And I met Kiki (cute) and Mya (cute and a bit taller), but wanted Amber, so I need to come back later.

    Is there $$ the same as the rest - $$/30 and $$. 4/60?

  14. #58836

    Winter at Tokyo

    Stopped by Tokyo for the first time last Friday. Drew Winter, cute Chinese woman with bangs and a bubbly personality. She told me it was her first day down from NY and she'd be here a month. Unusual technique where she started me off face down got on top and licked junior and the boys from that position, felt great. Then flipped me over and gave a really good BBBJ with great eye contact. Had to stop her to keep from blowing too early. Suited up and did standing mish, standing doggy. I went to put my leg up on the table and she politely asked me not to as I was going too deep. She hopped on top and did that asian cow girl style where I filled the bag. First time there but the quality seems way better than where I typically go which is Venus just because the location is convenient.

  15. #58835

    J

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Guess I have to say Jasmine, they are unique in their own ways, Jasmine put it on me one day and I won't forget that one I don't even think the front door was shut from walking in and she grabbed me. I was her choice I didn't have a choice 🤣 and I'm not all that, just clean and take care of myself. well.. hope that helps, I better get back to work.
    Cool, sounds like Jasmine makes for lasting-memories. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape