Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 16675
-
Yesterday 20:38 #16675Regular Member

Posts: 6Ghosting
Bummer, man. Would not have expected that but you know how this hobby is.
Originally Posted by Drew56
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:00 #16674Senior Member

Posts: 34Girl in dells
Does she have incall pm me with info
Originally Posted by Spincityy123
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 11:24 #16673Regular Member

Posts: 1I mean I'll be in the dells this weekend if she's still around, lmk.
Originally Posted by Spincityy123
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 07:39 #16672Senior Member

Posts: 65Hello
Where are they located, how much for massage? How to contact? Are they safe.
Originally Posted by Spincityy123
[View Original Post]
Are you the provider? You have 1 post.
-
10-05-26 18:23 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 69Took references, contacted them (all good) and then ghosted me. Not cool.
Originally Posted by TryingAgai
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 20:25 #16670Regular Member

Posts: 1New hot girl in the dells looking for fun tonight
I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
-
10-04-26 15:39 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 33Page
Visited her on her last trip here. She was real and that time I didn't notice anything off in the room. It wasn't too much to write home about, but was a simple trip and I left satisfied. Pictures are definitely of her, but in this hobby you got to read between the lines and you can tell that she brushes them up.
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 20:09 #16668Regular Member

Posts: 34Diamond
I saw Diamond recently:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/072225960935
She's real. Looks a little rougher than the pics indicate. It was far from the best and far from the worst experiences I've had. I would not repeat, but in all fairness, I think my expectations are extremely unrealistic. I know how to get what I'm looking for, I just don't want to pay top dollar for it.
-
10-03-26 19:16 #16667Regular Member

Posts: 34The original post you're responding to is over 4 years old?
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 11:19 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 1136The link is not working on my end.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 11:18 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 1136Limited Availability
Has anyone had a chance to meet this black beauty. Pictures and conversation seem to good to be true but she did not say anything about a deposit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416
-
10-02-26 17:13 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 1136https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416
Has anyone seen this gal? She looks good to me.
-
10-02-26 09:55 #16663Regular Member

Posts: 34The old guy in the shower trick is definitely worth a heads up. Always worth a peek in the bathroom before you start.
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]
As far as I can tell, there are zero reports on this Page, positive or negative. I think the absence of reports is almost certainly a negative indication.
If someone looks anything like their ad pics and is genuinely good, you'd expect at least some reports over time. The fact that there are zero reports could mean several things:
1. She looks that good or better and delivers such an amazing experience that everyone who sees her thinks, "I'll keep this to myself. " Possible, but probably the least likely explanation.
2. She looks worse than her pictures, and whoever saw her is too embarrassed to post about getting fooled. That seems at least as plausible.
3. Very few or no people have seen her, or people have seen her but simply haven't reported.
I think you can look at zero reports and take that as evidence that she's not what she claims to be. If she's been posting repeatedly, the question is why there isn't any trail of people saying *anything* about her. Until there is, I'd regard the lack of reports as a distinctly negative rather than a positive signal.
-
10-02-26 02:33 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 271It's 100% the scammer who formally went by the name Zoya as well as several other aliases. Although Madison and the Dells are some of her stops she is actually based in Milwaukee where she posts almost everyday unless she on a away game. I see she has recently deleted all her previous posts in Milwaukee. Everytime her scamming started getting attention she would change her name and the style of her ads and do it all over again. Although this was her MO for at least two years her dumb ass kept dying her hair purple or neon red. I guess she figured it out and changed her hair color to a natural color. She also messed up by posting her face in a few of her incarnations. One of her signatures is to ask for a face pic then once she has it she will threaten to post it somewhere public and accuse your of rape. Some of her scams include doing an outcall, getting the money and running out the door to a waiting car, agreeing to an incall and then when you show up she suddenly has a reason to meet you in your car in her favorite parking lot where you get robbed by her and her partner. She is always doing new scams. I suspect she did something that made her leave town and change her hair color. Beware.
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:38 #16661Regular Member

Posts: 12Looks to good to be true
Girl that looks that good would have lots of reviews because we would all be fucking her. Wants a depost, scam radar at max for me man. If you go for it and find out differently, let us know there will be a line LOL.
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





