Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13319
-
Today 06:13 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 435Beautiful Britney
I'll do a search, but in the meantime, anyone know her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/092442997355
-
Yesterday 19:15 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 1165Red Flag and scams
This is how I do it to eliminate scams. Etc. I scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on more pictures. Then go up to the top for older post. In this case, currently has 4 ads on the same day and different cities listed.
Originally Posted by CVGDiner
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
Yesterday 18:42 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 331New link for Kimberly
New link for Kimberly.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/201-609-8732
-
Yesterday 11:47 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 747After some independent research
I've spent the last few weeks tracking these ads and trying to book with some of them. These are definitely providers that do not want to be contacted until you are ready to see them. It seems they move around a lot, one told me she was leaving the next day and another told me she wasn't sure how long she'd be in town. They will give you their rates and maybe entertain some questions about the menu but if you aren't trying to book after 3-4 texts they start to lose their patience with you. I know they get tons of texts all day and mongers can be annoying, I get all that. Unfortunately their ads have almost no information, they usually are not the women in the photos, and they mostly are staying in the "no fly zone" for many of us. It would be nice if they were willing to send a verification photo or something.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
I came very close to setting something up with two different ones. The one I basically had a tentative appointment with fell apart when I asked what general part of town she was in. While many of them say they are on Glensprings, this particular ad just said "Cincinnati". I said I could be there by X time as long as she wasn't too far from me so I asked what area she was in, not for an address. At this point she turned on me and said I should give her my address and she would give me hers. I explained my address was not relevant to our transaction and she didn't respond after that and I didn't push any further. She didn't want to do a verification photo but did offer to call me or text me on WhatsApp. I didn't want to do that because my whatsapp is connected to my actual phone number, and to get whatsapp for my burner I have to pay for the premium text now app. Not willing to create that paper trail and not willing to expose my real number with a provider. So she was probably real but I couldn't vet her well enough to be comfortable with it.
The other one turned on me in similar but nastier fashion when I expressed concern about the Sharonville area and asked if she would be willing to send a verification photo. I indicated that I didn't need to see her face or even her body, no nudity, etc. I simply asked her to take a selfie holding up three fingers. I this isn't a 100% guarantee to prove she was a legit provider but if she's able to send over a selfish relatively quickly with the fingers up you at least know there's a great chance that's the person you are talking to. She said she doesn't do photos unless I pay, as if I was asking for nudes or something. I asked her how much, I'd add it to her rate for our date and she told me to kick rocks. There were some language barrier issues with this one as well, I speak Spanish but not perfectly and I misunderstood something she said earlier. Those details aren't relevant but it did cause her to lose patience with me I think.
I think they both were real but I couldn't adequately vet then to feel safe seeing them. You get what you pay for. These girls are operating on pre covid pricing so I'm not surprised they aren't going above and beyond to make me feel safer seeing them while I get to be totally anonymous. I'm not complaining, I see both sides here.
The rest of the numbers I contacted either never responded or stopped responding after the first text. I'm going to do some recon of the Glensprings area and look for flock cameras, SUVs with tinted windows, etc. This seems to be the area most of them are in. If I had to guess, I'd say they are managed by the same entity. Ads are too similar and they all mostly stay at the same place. I haven't given up on it but I won't pull the trigger until I feel better about what I'm walking into. I have a SO, young family, etc. If you have less to lose its worth a shot on any of these girls that respond, IMO. I'm not posting links on either ad since I didn't actually see them. I'll keep trying.
MK.
-
Yesterday 08:44 #13315Regular Member

Posts: 4CerryLuna beware
Hey guys. Reached out to this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214873380
She immediately responded back from another number. Everything about the exchange set off alarms. At the least it was a deposit scam. At worst it was LEO set up.
She immediately communicated services and prices unsolicited (LEO alarm). Then required deposit (scam alarm). Then had single mother sob story.
Wanted to share to keep everyone safe. Happy hunting!
-
10-03-26 22:46 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 331Need an AA spinner
Does anyone have info on either of these? I'm looking for bbj and outcall
Kimberly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214844739
Stoni.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211938420
Kay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/494901613769
Taylor.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214825024
NuBunnii
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/214739122#
-
09-30-26 16:20 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 92Seems Sketchy
I'd be less worried about a copy thing, more worried a couple of her dudes are going to rob your ass when you get there. Some storage units are great with modern security cameras, others are not so well protected & a great place to roll someone. I would suggest taking along your favorite sidearm just in case.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
If it works out pleas share the digits. Looks like a crazy kind of hot to me.
-
09-29-26 14:10 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 57Storage girl
I would hit it! LOL. Would you care to PM me and send me her digits or a link to the ad she took over the phone number. I can see if she gives me any certain vibes.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 10:33 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 362Craigslist Massage
I couldn't find it. She took over another girls phone number.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 08:00 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 192Sounds exciting. Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:09 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 362Storage girl
Anyone know her. Long story. She wants.
Me to take her to her storage place in clermont county and do.
Me. 10 years ago I probably would have done it. Not sure it isn't a cop.
Always something.
-
09-25-26 16:25 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 346I contacted her the other day, and set up a meeting. While on my way to the address, she texted asking me to pick up a few specific items from the store (drinks, cigs, etc). I decided I was not going to, we argued about it, she blocked me.
Originally Posted by Hogan1966
[View Original Post]
Oh well.
-
09-25-26 13:41 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 121I saw her two times a couple weeks apart earlier this summer. Would definitely see her again, just haven't gotten around to it. Gives good head for sure. I would take the majority of the flags on that site with a gigantic grain of salt, any guest user can flag ads. That LEO affiliated review is nonsense in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Hogan1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 05:26 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd stay away
There are 10 flags on that alone, and one review says she is affiliated with LEO, so I'd stay away. Juice not worth the squeeze, IMO.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:35 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 37It appears she has been on the road a bit.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





