Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 901 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13508

    Storage girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find it. She took over another girls phone number.
    I would hit it! LOL. Would you care to PM me and send me her digits or a link to the ad she took over the phone number. I can see if she gives me any certain vibes.

  2. #13507

    Craigslist Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Sounds exciting. Does she have an ad?
    I couldn't find it. She took over another girls phone number.

  3. #13506
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her. Long story. She wants.

    Me to take her to her storage place in clermont county and do.

    Me. 10 years ago I probably would have done it. Not sure it isn't a cop.

    Always something.
    Sounds exciting. Does she have an ad?

  4. #13505

    Storage girl

    Anyone know her. Long story. She wants.

    Me to take her to her storage place in clermont county and do.

    Me. 10 years ago I probably would have done it. Not sure it isn't a cop.

    Always something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1668.jpg‎  

  5. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    There are 10 flags on that alone, and one review says she is affiliated with LEO, so I'd stay away. Juice not worth the squeeze, IMO.
    I contacted her the other day, and set up a meeting. While on my way to the address, she texted asking me to pick up a few specific items from the store (drinks, cigs, etc). I decided I was not going to, we argued about it, she blocked me.

    Oh well.

  6. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    There are 10 flags on that alone, and one review says she is affiliated with LEO, so I'd stay away. Juice not worth the squeeze, IMO.
    I saw her two times a couple weeks apart earlier this summer. Would definitely see her again, just haven't gotten around to it. Gives good head for sure. I would take the majority of the flags on that site with a gigantic grain of salt, any guest user can flag ads. That LEO affiliated review is nonsense in my opinion.

  7. #13502

    I'd stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Insist on money up front which is a red flag but if anyone can vouch for her I may be willing.

    https://callescort.org/513-479-7698
    There are 10 flags on that alone, and one review says she is affiliated with LEO, so I'd stay away. Juice not worth the squeeze, IMO.

  8. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?
    It appears she has been on the road a bit.

  9. #13500

    Jackie Ohhh

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?
    She received a good review on TER in May 2026. Given a 7/10 on both appearance and performance. Consensus seems to be that she looks older than photos but delivers.

  10. #13499
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her. She was in Blue Ash early this week, and quoted 120 QV, 180 HHR, and 250 HR.

    Take care and be safe!
    Key words: she was in blue ash: don't do it.

  11. #13498

    Jackie ohh

    Has anyone seen her lately?

  12. #13497

    Cinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any word on cinnamon. I see there is one senior review but wondering if any others have any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213821338
    I contacted her. She was in Blue Ash early this week, and quoted 120 QV, 180 HHR, and 250 HR.

    Take care and be safe!

  13. #13496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Cinnamon

    Any word on cinnamon. I see there is one senior review but wondering if any others have any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213821338

  14. #13495

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    So the going rate for a 30 minute BBBJ is $200? Wow, how times have changed.
    I believe he meant $150 for a half hour and an extra $50 for the BBBJ as opposed to CBJ.

  15. #13494

    Wow

    So the going rate for a 30 minute BBBJ is $200? Wow, how times have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge a few weeks ago- it was $150 for 30 + xtra 50 for BBBJ- beat up hotel in forest park on Glensprings- Not the woman in the pic- older but sexy and still had the amazing Latina Ass and firm tits so I went with it- Over all pretty good I'll probably repeat-.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape