Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 200 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2986
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Is pm a euphemism for anal finger penetration?
    PM maybe stands for prostate massage. If so, been able to get at Relax Spa in Glen Ellyn, IL.
    Also, been able to have a few times at Sunny Day, but she brought in a butt plug (vs prior using her finger) without me knowing and I stopped it after about 25% penetration. Can't remember her name but I miss her. Tiffany maybe?

  2. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by Emk5000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with a real PM in the area? Not a half-assed (pun intended) finger around the area, but a for real PM.
    Is pm a euphemism for anal finger penetration?

  3. #2984
    Anyone have any success with a real PM in the area? Not a half-assed (pun intended) finger around the area, but a for real PM.

  4. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    What does she mean by.

    No BC.

    No ME against my beliefs?
    No Big Cocks 😂.

  5. #2982
    What does she mean by.

    No BC.

    No ME against my beliefs?

  6. #2981
    I went a few weeks ago, had Angela, good massage, L1 only, told me maybe more in the future, (they all say that). I don't know who else is there, but you're right, Anna has been elusive to say the least. Its been probably close to 2 years since I last had Anna, sadly. You re correct, she is an absolute dime piece, one of the finest assses I've had sitting on my face, and one of the tastiest as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to the BG area since my ATF from Sunshine hooked up with a Russian dude quit the biz one day and walked out of the spa with him jumped in his car and away they went not to be seen again.

    But let me tell you I would really love to get in a room with that dime piece Anna at Soleful. One of the hottest gals I have ever seen at a spa but as of yet never been able to get in a private room with. I did at one point give up and stop trying since my main reason to go to BG was gone..

    TP.
    .

  7. #2980

    Soleful.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!
    I have not been to the BG area since my ATF from Sunshine hooked up with a Russian dude quit the biz one day and walked out of the spa with him jumped in his car and away they went not to be seen again.

    But let me tell you I would really love to get in a room with that dime piece Anna at Soleful. One of the hottest gals I have ever seen at a spa but as of yet never been able to get in a private room with. I did at one point give up and stop trying since my main reason to go to BG was gone..

    TP.

  8. #2979

    Soleful Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!
    When I went and seen coco I had asked where she had been for 2 years and she said she had gotten married and had a baby. Now she only works part time and would not take anything off for me. She was still very kind to me though.

  9. #2978

    Julie

    Main,

    Julie was all in for $40 on top of the house fee? That's a hell of a deal.

    Stay safe.

  10. #2977

    Came. Julie

    Visited recently and drew Julie. I always ask the MT I get their name vice asking the attendant if Julie is available. Luckily Julie hopped off her chair and said her name was Julie.

    I was wanting Julie. Started with light to medium massage at the head of the table all the while I'm playing with her legs and ass.

    Light teasing and I flip and she asked want I wanted. I said everything and she said how much. I said $40 and it was off with her clothes.

    IMO, she is quite attractive, small, big tits, yummy. Sampled multiple areas. Pounded away and finished in the bag.

    First time with Julie. Definitely will visit her again.

  11. #2976

    Soleful Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!

  12. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.
    Why even post this? So easy to tell which of the dozen or so latinas in Arlington that you are talking about.

  13. #2974

    Beautiful Latina

    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.

  14. #2973

    Coco

    Went to Melody to check out Coco. If you like cookie from sunny day then you probably will like Coco. Coco is thin, with skinny legs and ass. Mm tits probably D cup very round. Cookies face is way better but I prefer coco's skinny legs. On the way out the Korean magic couldn't hide her age because caught a glimpse in the light that she is probably older than she comes off as. She looks 45 but I wouldn't be surprised if she is close to 55.

    Anyway nice TS, then CBJ that was nice, nice cow girl, nice doggy, fairly tight pussy. Afterwards we washed our shelves down in the shower. About 33% of the time I leave disappointed in this hobby but I didn't leave disappointed with Coco. I might come back for her skinny legs, tight pussy, unless someone younger is reported. Hopefully Melody spa gets more talent, I believe they have 2 other girls working.

  15. #2972

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 200 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape