Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 981 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14674

    Audy

    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    Well, I met this one, Laney, and her friend:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272837516/1

    She starts out being real nice until the action starts. Supposed to be doubles with her and her friend, full service. Instead, after simultaneous bjs (which, I'm not going to lie, was nice), this one asked, after literally 2-3 minutes, when are you going to cum. I said I thought we were just getting started. She seemed annoyed and then continued the BJ for about another minute with her friend and then lost interest and then sort of wandered away. Her friend (who I liked, but is not listed anywhere) was still going at it for a while and tbh, it was better than the simultaneous action anyway. So, when I ask when the main even starts, which we had agreed to, she starts saying how she can't find the condom and how I'm just like other men, all of who are ungrateful. Here I am doing doubles and I want more. Plus, I need to hurry up and cum and get out. It's been like 7 minutes now, LOL. So, needless to say, there was no main event. I tried to get her to look for the wrappers but she was like, no, I can't find them, after like 10 seconds of looking and I need to hurry up. So I just finished with BBBJCIM with her friend, but as for the one listed in the ad it is one and done for me. If you google her number you will find another guy on another site who had a pretty similar experience with her rushing you out. Plus, she does not look at all like her pics. I swear, I don't get this fascination many girls have with filters. But the girl you see will not be the girl in the pics. She is not bad looking, but just completely different from the pics, and about 20-30 pounds heavier with tons of caked on makeup. She would still get interest if she posted her real pics, so I really just don't get this fascination with filters to look like someone you aren't.

    The other thing I'd say is that I've been mongering for a little over a year now and on several occasions the girl doesn't have a wrapper. It's probably happened to me about five times, and it messes stuff up. So gentlemen, bring your supplies. Better safe than sorry. For me, it is a lesson learned.
    I think that is Audy and there are a number of not so flattering reviews from back in the day. You can search the name.

  2. #14673

    Meh experience

    Well, I met this one, Laney, and her friend:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272837516/1

    She starts out being real nice until the action starts. Supposed to be doubles with her and her friend, full service. Instead, after simultaneous bjs (which, I'm not going to lie, was nice), this one asked, after literally 2-3 minutes, when are you going to cum. I said I thought we were just getting started. She seemed annoyed and then continued the BJ for about another minute with her friend and then lost interest and then sort of wandered away. Her friend (who I liked, but is not listed anywhere) was still going at it for a while and tbh, it was better than the simultaneous action anyway. So, when I ask when the main even starts, which we had agreed to, she starts saying how she can't find the condom and how I'm just like other men, all of who are ungrateful. Here I am doing doubles and I want more. Plus, I need to hurry up and cum and get out. It's been like 7 minutes now, LOL. So, needless to say, there was no main event. I tried to get her to look for the wrappers but she was like, no, I can't find them, after like 10 seconds of looking and I need to hurry up. So I just finished with BBBJCIM with her friend, but as for the one listed in the ad it is one and done for me. If you google her number you will find another guy on another site who had a pretty similar experience with her rushing you out. Plus, she does not look at all like her pics. I swear, I don't get this fascination many girls have with filters. But the girl you see will not be the girl in the pics. She is not bad looking, but just completely different from the pics, and about 20-30 pounds heavier with tons of caked on makeup. She would still get interest if she posted her real pics, so I really just don't get this fascination with filters to look like someone you aren't.

    The other thing I'd say is that I've been mongering for a little over a year now and on several occasions the girl doesn't have a wrapper. It's probably happened to me about five times, and it messes stuff up. So gentlemen, bring your supplies. Better safe than sorry. For me, it is a lesson learned.

  3. #14672
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKinkyOne  [View Original Post]
    Thought I might be able to beat the odds and set up an appointment days in advance. That day I reach out about 30 minutes ahead of our agreed time for the location and the excuses start: "I didn't hear from you an hour earlier so I thought you weren't coming" though she agrees she can still see me. Get the address and give the 5 min heads up. That's when she really gets creative with the excuses: I'm in the shower, I'm almost ready, I didn't know it was you, my phone fell off the charger, I'm in the shower (again), I definitely had some stomach issues.

    I cut my losses and left since I had other things to do. She didn't even realize I was gone because she kept texting me her excuses LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2d151cac80684a

    Also she's got cameras all over her house pointed right at you. Would not try again. Shame because she looks like fun. YMMV but not recommended.
    Sorry to hear this man. Some of the excuses were the exact same ones she gave me, LOL. Also, I'm glad you mentioned the cameras. I forgot to mention those, but yeah, there is a camera on her front porch pointing right at you so yeah, that's not great.

  4. #14671

    Leah time waster

    Thought I might be able to beat the odds and set up an appointment days in advance. That day I reach out about 30 minutes ahead of our agreed time for the location and the excuses start: "I didn't hear from you an hour earlier so I thought you weren't coming" though she agrees she can still see me. Get the address and give the 5 min heads up. That's when she really gets creative with the excuses: I'm in the shower, I'm almost ready, I didn't know it was you, my phone fell off the charger, I'm in the shower (again), I definitely had some stomach issues.

    I cut my losses and left since I had other things to do. She didn't even realize I was gone because she kept texting me her excuses LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2d151cac80684a

    Also she's got cameras all over her house pointed right at you. Would not try again. Shame because she looks like fun. YMMV but not recommended.

  5. #14670

    What about this southern belle / Skylar

    I got both links working.

    How about this southern belle / Skylar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...i/798827062190

  6. #14669

    Aurora

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...n/303960353168

    Looks like new potential. Anyone experience yet?

  7. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    That's the well known Ripoff Ashley I do believe.

    From the Wetzel diner, Never brought my desert but tried to charge me anyway. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    .

  8. #14667

    Southern Belle YMMV.

    Saw her last week.

    Initial comms to connect were reasonably timely and I set up for evening.

    Checking as I told her and got answer back in about 10 min, then good texts getting there and in the door.

    And St Pete area on 34th area in small no tel. Man & woman leaving just as I arrived. Lady was blonde and may have been one in this post.

    SB's room was clean, she looks like her pictures, was polite and friendly. Was there for the CIM and was not disappointed. She asked my preference on position, so I laid back and let her work. I asked to return the favor and she didn't say no, but didn't shift around to offer it. Still had clothes on, but she has one of those magic mouths that work you up fast, so I enjoyed it. FF was an option and I finished holding her head. She went with it all. I suspect WS, as she was in bathroom longer than just to get wash cloth.

    She hadn't asked, but I made sure I handed over the hhr donation as we sat and chatted.

    She's a good conversationalist, mentioned she had been on Mega Personals at one point but account was hacked. She had a FWB vibe the whole time, but not the feel of a long term player.

    No fragrances, no habits noted. Would repeat but would make sure a full view will be offered. Maybe I got lucky, but she was a good easy time w / no rushing, but did mention she let the girl I saw leaving use her room for dates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/773599343310

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    SB did the same to me. That chick's name is Ash I believe? She said she had a place on 54th St and 42nd Ave. Quoted me 140 qv but took my offer of 80. She had a date when I arrived down her way and ended leaving but the date ran over in time.

  9. #14666

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    That is Niki. She is a known set up and have you robbed girl. She can be found on LC. Guess she's trying to branch out and try new scams. Maybe she hacjked Southern Belle's account ad is using it as the bait and switch?

  10. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    SB did the same to me. That chick's name is Ash I believe? She said she had a place on 54th St and 42nd Ave. Quoted me 140 qv but took my offer of 80. She had a date when I arrived down her way and ended leaving but the date ran over in time.

  11. #14664

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649
    Not within the last year because she was away for a bit. Solid performer just have to keep her on task sometimes or it will be long time until you start the session.

  12. #14663

    Casey or Kasey

    Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649

  13. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo  [View Original Post]
    Stay as far away from that one as you can. She goes by Niki or some spelling like that. She will set you up and rob you. You have been warned. Her LC ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214898976.

  14. #14661

    Unkown from So. Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.

  15. #14660

    Viper Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...a7124d116c9794

    Has good reviews on LC. Had a positive thumbs up in Jan but no real details and no reviews since. Has anyone seen recently?
    Dreamt her about a month ago. All good BBBJ was fire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape