Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 31 to 45 of 14699
-
10-05-26 08:00 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 805Aurora
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...n/303960353168
Looks like new potential. Anyone experience yet?
-
10-04-26 11:16 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 1000That's the well known Ripoff Ashley I do believe.
From the Wetzel diner, Never brought my desert but tried to charge me anyway. AJdal out
.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 10:35 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 537Southern Belle YMMV.
Saw her last week.
Initial comms to connect were reasonably timely and I set up for evening.
Checking as I told her and got answer back in about 10 min, then good texts getting there and in the door.
And St Pete area on 34th area in small no tel. Man & woman leaving just as I arrived. Lady was blonde and may have been one in this post.
SB's room was clean, she looks like her pictures, was polite and friendly. Was there for the CIM and was not disappointed. She asked my preference on position, so I laid back and let her work. I asked to return the favor and she didn't say no, but didn't shift around to offer it. Still had clothes on, but she has one of those magic mouths that work you up fast, so I enjoyed it. FF was an option and I finished holding her head. She went with it all. I suspect WS, as she was in bathroom longer than just to get wash cloth.
She hadn't asked, but I made sure I handed over the hhr donation as we sat and chatted.
She's a good conversationalist, mentioned she had been on Mega Personals at one point but account was hacked. She had a FWB vibe the whole time, but not the feel of a long term player.
No fragrances, no habits noted. Would repeat but would make sure a full view will be offered. Maybe I got lucky, but she was a good easy time w / no rushing, but did mention she let the girl I saw leaving use her room for dates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/773599343310
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 10:31 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 282Stay away
That is Niki. She is a known set up and have you robbed girl. She can be found on LC. Guess she's trying to branch out and try new scams. Maybe she hacjked Southern Belle's account ad is using it as the bait and switch?
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 00:23 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 761SB did the same to me. That chick's name is Ash I believe? She said she had a place on 54th St and 42nd Ave. Quoted me 140 qv but took my offer of 80. She had a date when I arrived down her way and ended leaving but the date ran over in time.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 00:17 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 192Casey
Not within the last year because she was away for a bit. Solid performer just have to keep her on task sometimes or it will be long time until you start the session.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 14:24 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 644Casey or Kasey
Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649
-
10-02-26 16:51 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 282Stay as far away from that one as you can. She goes by Niki or some spelling like that. She will set you up and rob you. You have been warned. Her LC ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214898976.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:07 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 139Unkown from So. Belle
This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:28 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 27Viper Marie
Dreamt her about a month ago. All good BBBJ was fire.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 20:37 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 77April
She was attractive and definitely had a nice body for her age. She was so strung out unfortunately. And, to make this an educational experience. Choreoathetosis ("Crack Dancing" Severe, flowing, or jerky involuntary movements affecting the limbs, face, and trunk can occur after heavy crack cocaine use.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...626/7272421753
-
10-01-26 19:40 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 211Leah
Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I was trying to say that her pictures (at least the ones of her face) seem to be a little dated. I would not classify her as heavy.
Originally Posted by Blackberry7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 10:48 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 321Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.
Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:08 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:22 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 192Leah
I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.
Originally Posted by Simms156
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





