Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1245 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18666
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18651

    Returned to Red 8 and had a different experience with Strawberry

    Hi all. So I went back to Red 8 last week ish (don't recall the day), met one girl at the window I didn't recognize who took my house fee for 1 hr. Taken into a room, where I waited about 5 minutes before Strawberry came in. I was happy to see her based on my last visit.

    This time was a bit different. She was very good and I popped in about 40 minutes, then I asked about a shower. She took me back and left me to take care of it myself. I suggested she join me, and she said no, too busy. So while I was in the room, the door chime went off three times, and she did encourage me out the door at 45 minutes. I mentioned it was short time, and she refunded me $10 "out of my own pocket," she said, to cover the difference in house fee between the 45 min and hour, I guess.

    Another post talks about 6 hands and no interruptions, so I'm being there is a difference depending how many girls are working, and how many people are trying to get in around the same time. They would rather hurry someone out if he's "finish" to get to that next tipper, than turn someone away to treat the already done customer nicely with some extra attention. Maybe a different experience at the start or end of the month, time of day, number of girls, etc. On the day in question there were only two working, and they were busier than I've seen.

    At cloud, I have seen them turn someone away, "You come back in half hour," but I guess different spa, different rules.

    Regardless, I wanted to share in the spirit of full disclosure. As always, YMMV!

    Trav.

  2. #18650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuys8  [View Original Post]
    So as I was browsing around the Gilbert, Mesa area. I came across on an escort site this place called A1 reflexology, which is on the corner of Gilbert and Baseline. Well when I went in there the advertisements, so iff to recon, ugh A1 Sucks, as I expected. It was granny's. The bail and switch.

    I seen this before where a few of these places like the place on Cooper and Warner they put up things on the escort sites and it ends up not to be true. But this place did sell around the end of September sonsge said, and has new owners and a remodel, Anyways, I didn't go in there but across the parking lot is a place called facial and massage spa and I met a cute sweet little Lulu who gives an amazing handjob and watching her small hands go to work was pretty phenomenal on top of that. The massage was outstanding.

    What set me out on my journey was I walked into Jasmine and there was a girl candy working in there, but she wasn't anything to look at so I left there's only one girl at Jasmine right now.

    After that is when I jumped online to see if there was anything new in the area and that's how I found out about that A1 reflexology doing a bait and switch.

    I think if you want a good handjob and a great massage, you should go see Lulu at FMassage, or Facial and Massage Spa and let her tiny hands go to work.

    Recon complete.
    Saw her yesterday, just as you stated. The only issue I had. She tried to scam me out of more house fee. She told me $50 half hour. When I arrived, handed her the fee, she said. No half hour $60 while laughing. I laughed back and said no, you told me on the phone, $50. I can leave.

    That fixed it quick.

    Good massage for sure, nice handy.

  3. #18649

    Gina Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Sup! Past weekend went to see new talent at Sunny Spa, (near Bell & 43rd).

    She was anazing FS, but, she gave one of the sloppiest BBBJs I've had. She also deep throated and great at TUMA.

    Really felt she could go on forever with her sloppy BBBJ, but also tried CFS. I would recommend her and Sunny Spa now has table shower which I think she would be down for, I didn't during my visit.

    Best of luck!
    She's one of my ATFs in SoCal, yall are very lucky to have her right now. Not exaggerating when I say she's the best BBBJ of my life.

  4. #18648

    Joy massage

    Stopped into Joy and was talked into a 90 minute 4 hand session. The ladies are older, but they were very friendly and enthusiastic. The massage itself was really good. One of them got up on the table on top of me and sort of walked on my back with her knees. It felt wonderful. After the flip, the teasing started, and I got a double L1 that was pretty nice. They were both very focused on making sure I got there. Afterward, one of them continued the massage for the last 10 minutes or so. I left happy.

  5. #18647

    Joy massage

    Stopped into Joy and was talked into a 90 minute 4 hand session. The ladies are older, but they were very friendly and enthusiastic. The massage itself was really good. One of them got up on the table on top of me and sort of walked on my back with her knees. It felt wonderful. After the flip, the teasing started, and I got a double L1 that was pretty nice. They were both very focused on making sure I got there. Afterward, one of them continued the massage for the last 10 minutes or so. I left happy.

  6. #18646

    Mandy is Back in Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Davig  [View Original Post]
    I called Cloud to schedule appointment. They said no Mandy. Maybe she's using a different name there or left already. ? DM c if she's still there or using another name.
    She's on break and taking a breather.

  7. #18645

    Kimi at Cloud

    Got some time with Kimi at Cloud last night, she's sexy asian chick. Nice pair of C cup tits on her, she's about 5'2". She gave me a little 10 min massage and we spent the following 20 min fooling around. BBBJ was pretty good, nice soft mouth of hers felt good to face fuck for a while. Slipped on the rubber and she jumped ontop for that good ACG squat fuck. Pussy felt nice, very wet, banging her in doggy was pretty fun. Flipped her over to her back for some standing missionary and deep pounding. Finished it out CIM. Girl was great at giving head and draining my balls. Whole experience was pretty fun and total was $$ good time spent at Cloud on Sunday night.

  8. #18644

    Gina at Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your town next week and am looking for one or two skilled BBBJ providers. I prefer AMPs with TS. I'm up for a single or a double. I don't do FS. I only stick with BBBJ and am looking for girls who are sensual, attractive and have some oral stamina and who will let me CIM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Headmaster.
    Sup! Past weekend went to see new talent at Sunny Spa, (near Bell & 43rd).

    She was anazing FS, but, she gave one of the sloppiest BBBJs I've had. She also deep throated and great at TUMA.

    Really felt she could go on forever with her sloppy BBBJ, but also tried CFS. I would recommend her and Sunny Spa now has table shower which I think she would be down for, I didn't during my visit.

    Best of luck!

  9. #18643

    Visiting Senior Member Seeking Recommendations

    I'll be in your town next week and am looking for one or two skilled BBBJ providers. I prefer AMPs with TS. I'm up for a single or a double. I don't do FS. I only stick with BBBJ and am looking for girls who are sensual, attractive and have some oral stamina and who will let me CIM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Headmaster.

  10. #18642

    Any DT Queens out there this month?

    Looking for any providers specializing on a great no gag experience this month!

  11. #18641

    Cloud experience

    I had some time and stopped by Cloud, hoping for the works. I was greeted by a cute, very tiny young lady who showed me to my room. I was pretty excited because she was attractive and I thought her small size would be fun. It was my first time there, and I didn't know who she was, so I was being careful, and waiting for any cues from her. The massage was decent, but there was no teasing or hints at extras. On the flip, she put her hand on me and asked if I wanted help with this, and of course, I said yes. The finish was good. I sure wish more was available though, so I left a little disappointed.

    About a week later I stopped in to a different spot nearby and drew a girl who seemed familiar. But I truly didn't recognize her. If I had, I would have passed. But once the massage started I realized it was the same girl. Again, a decent L1, but left me wanting more.

    Sorry, I didn't catch her name.

  12. #18640

    Will the real Mandy, please stand up

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I called the office in Mesa. They told me no Mandy working.

  13. #18639

    Mandy at Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I heard she is leaving for a break. Too much loving.

  14. #18638

    Maggie at Vita

    I was in the West Valley so I decided to check out Vita Spa. Maggie greeted me looking nice in her little blue dress. They have a TS at this spot so I wanted to check it out. It was relaxing with some B2 B, a little bit of tuma, and a preview BBBJ. Back to the room and we started making out dfk and sticking her tongue in my ear. We then hopped onto the table together for 69. After a few minutes of that, the cover was applied and I ran through acg, standing mish, and standing k9. With the mirror in the room, I had to do standing k9 in front of it LOL. She then had me lie back down and gave a BBBJ until I cim and she swallowed it all. Afterwards, it was clean up time and Maggie was nice to help me with my shoes. No one came in while I was there, so there's a good chance you won't have a lot of interruptions. This place is a good alternative if Red 8 and Cloud is too far of a drive from the West.

  15. #18637

    Will the real OC Mandy, please stand up

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I called Cloud to schedule appointment. They said no Mandy. Maybe she's using a different name there or left already. ? DM c if she's still there or using another name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape