Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 18656
-
10-05-26 08:26 #18641Regular Member

Posts: 11Cloud experience
I had some time and stopped by Cloud, hoping for the works. I was greeted by a cute, very tiny young lady who showed me to my room. I was pretty excited because she was attractive and I thought her small size would be fun. It was my first time there, and I didn't know who she was, so I was being careful, and waiting for any cues from her. The massage was decent, but there was no teasing or hints at extras. On the flip, she put her hand on me and asked if I wanted help with this, and of course, I said yes. The finish was good. I sure wish more was available though, so I left a little disappointed.
About a week later I stopped in to a different spot nearby and drew a girl who seemed familiar. But I truly didn't recognize her. If I had, I would have passed. But once the massage started I realized it was the same girl. Again, a decent L1, but left me wanting more.
Sorry, I didn't catch her name.
-
10-05-26 07:52 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 75Will the real Mandy, please stand up
I called the office in Mesa. They told me no Mandy working.
Originally Posted by SurfEmperor
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 00:03 #18639Regular Member

Posts: 79Mandy at Cloud
I heard she is leaving for a break. Too much loving.
Originally Posted by SurfEmperor
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:53 #18638Senior Member

Posts: 81Maggie at Vita
I was in the West Valley so I decided to check out Vita Spa. Maggie greeted me looking nice in her little blue dress. They have a TS at this spot so I wanted to check it out. It was relaxing with some B2 B, a little bit of tuma, and a preview BBBJ. Back to the room and we started making out dfk and sticking her tongue in my ear. We then hopped onto the table together for 69. After a few minutes of that, the cover was applied and I ran through acg, standing mish, and standing k9. With the mirror in the room, I had to do standing k9 in front of it LOL. She then had me lie back down and gave a BBBJ until I cim and she swallowed it all. Afterwards, it was clean up time and Maggie was nice to help me with my shoes. No one came in while I was there, so there's a good chance you won't have a lot of interruptions. This place is a good alternative if Red 8 and Cloud is too far of a drive from the West.
-
10-04-26 20:07 #18637Senior Member

Posts: 75Will the real OC Mandy, please stand up
I called Cloud to schedule appointment. They said no Mandy. Maybe she's using a different name there or left already. ? DM c if she's still there or using another name.
Originally Posted by SurfEmperor
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 19:51 #18636Senior Member

Posts: 38Mandy / Cloud
Stopped by this afternooin (Gilbert / Broadway). Nicole answered and said that Mandy is gone already. So soon. ?
Originally Posted by SurfEmperor
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 15:00 #18635Senior Member

Posts: 413rd visit with Monica, now at 777 spa
Location:
Date of service: 10/3/26 late Saturday night.
Therapist name: Monica.
Ethnicity: Beautiful Asian.
Height: 5'6.
Age: late 20's.
Weight: 110.
Cup size: perfect mm C's.
Services received: free table shower, BBBJ, cfs, GFE.
Summary: I went in late Saturday night and they were not busy. I asked for a table shower and I am so happy that I did. One of the best that I have received. BBBJ and plenty of nuru style rubbing. I could not have been more turned on. Back to the room and had a total GFE. Multiple positions until finished. She offered a massage, which I politely declined. I know she gives an awesome therapeutic massage but it had been way over 30 minutes that I paid for. Standard house fee and tip. She will be there for the rest of the month and I can't wait to see her again. Bella was also there and I hope to receive 4 hands if I can afford it.
-
10-04-26 12:27 #18634Regular Member

Posts: 79There's Only 1 Mandy from OC
She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 03:15 #18633Regular Member

Posts: 6Had a DREAM about Summer
Made my Dream a reality Saturday morning so I stopped by K Spa to see Summer. Went in the room gave her the tip and got undressed while she stepped out. She immediately came in and took off her clothes, and we started DFK and feeling each other up. We made out like long lost lovers. I had her sit on the edge of the table and went to town on her clean shaved pussy. I brought her to a shaking O pretty quickly. She was pretty sensitive, so I waited a few minutes and brought her to another shaking O. Kissed my way up for some more kissing and she started giving me a sloppy BBBJ. I love how they rub your balls trying to wipe up the spit. She put the cover on me laid on the edge of the table and guided my dick inside. She was still very wet, so she didn't use any lube. We did standing missionary and doggie style. I told her I wanted to 69 and finish in her mouth. She sat on my face leaned forward and eagerly went to town stroking and sucking my dick. A few minutes of this and a finished in her mouth.
I think Summer is probably one of the best providers in Phoenix right now. You can't go wrong with her.
-
10-04-26 01:14 #18632Senior Member

Posts: 82A1 Reflexology, nah, Facial Spa with Lulu, YES!
So as I was browsing around the Gilbert, Mesa area. I came across on an escort site this place called A1 reflexology, which is on the corner of Gilbert and Baseline. Well when I went in there the advertisements, so iff to recon, ugh A1 Sucks, as I expected. It was granny's. The bail and switch.
I seen this before where a few of these places like the place on Cooper and Warner they put up things on the escort sites and it ends up not to be true. But this place did sell around the end of September sonsge said, and has new owners and a remodel, Anyways, I didn't go in there but across the parking lot is a place called facial and massage spa and I met a cute sweet little Lulu who gives an amazing handjob and watching her small hands go to work was pretty phenomenal on top of that. The massage was outstanding.
What set me out on my journey was I walked into Jasmine and there was a girl candy working in there, but she wasn't anything to look at so I left there's only one girl at Jasmine right now.
After that is when I jumped online to see if there was anything new in the area and that's how I found out about that A1 reflexology doing a bait and switch.
I think if you want a good handjob and a great massage, you should go see Lulu at FMassage, or Facial and Massage Spa and let her tiny hands go to work.
Recon complete.
-
10-03-26 21:54 #18631Regular Member

Posts: 24Recent lmp Expedition
Danna at Avalon. , medium build. 5'-6", natural body. Nice ass and Perky b cups. Skipped the rub and went straight to a CBJ. Lots of eye contact with bls and deep throat. She put on a cover and rode me hard in rcg lots of Moaning and eager to please. It was a great visit with a beautiful Colombian.
Sammy at lotus spa, slim build 5'-4". She has a tight body, fat bbl and mm d cups. Smoking hot body. She is very nice and also a Total pleaser. Skipped the massage. CBJ with bls. Russian action. Then strapped up for cg, rcg. Doggy then mish. It was a hot time. Recommend both girls, she's a light skin Cuban. Standard fee as previous reports.
-
10-03-26 20:42 #18630Senior Member

Posts: 26Red 8 six hand
I've been wanting to try the talent at Red 8 for a long time. The 60 mile drive has kept me away until today since I was passing through Mesa to see family. I showed up at THE perfect time. I really have been wanting to try out Strawberry. Unfortunately I just barely mossed her. Idc if she just got a bad review. Her being descrided as asian Cardi b had me so intrigued. Anyway, Kiko took me back. After a short massage she got her tip and left to prepare. She strips and just as she's about to get started another girl whos name slipped my mind walks in and asks if I want a 2nd. I say yes and she gets her tip and heads out o get ready. Then Kiko asks if I want to add a third. I was been waiting for this but hesitant to spend even more money I should. She's goes to get her to try to convince me and she succeeded as soon as I saw her. Zoey greets me by lifting her shirt showing off a pair of beautiful large mms and letting me feel. I can't believe I'm going to sample the whole menu all at once. Who cares if my wallet is 420 lighter.
We start with Kiko sucking while girl #2 does a bit of ball sucking while I suck on Zoeys tits. Zoey goes down to join#2 so I can suck on Kikos tits. Kiko then sits on my face and after couple minutes of eating her, #2 hops on for cg. We switch to mish while Zoey is begging me to fuck her and #2 keeps pulling me in telling me not to stop. When I finally pull out I sit on the table and Zoey slips a new cover on with her mouth. She gives me a very good BJ while I suck on Kikos tits some more and get.
Some lfk. The only of the session unfortunately. I love my GFE but this wasn't that type of session. Next up Zoey in mish followed by doggy. The highlight of this session. She looks fucking sexy bent over. Kiko got her turn next. Doggy then mish. Finished with Kiko HJ while I felt up #2 and sucked Zoeys beautiful tits one last time. And I say I showed up at the perfect time because not only did I catch them while they weren't busy, I even finished seconds before that front door chime finally went off. Perfect timing all around.
Now let me rate the girls. Kiko has a cute face. Really nice body. She wins best feeling breasts and 2nd best BJ. #2 was imo prettier than Kiko and breasts where nice but last place in comparison. Not as nice looking as Zoeys and didn't have the soft feel of Kikos. Zoey is my pick for best girl on the menu. Beautiful face, sexy tattoo above pussy, great figure, beautiful breasts with the only downside being they are a bit hard. She wins best BJ and breasts and face for sure. So I'd say Zoey is who I'd go see if you plan to go this month. Kiko isn't a bad option at all either. And the one who's name I forgot just didn't stand out enough for me to recommend her.
I was a great time but bittersweet since I didn't have any bluchew to guarantee a good time. My dick just does not cooperate sometimes. I was like 70% hard at best and was damn near soft by the time the 3rd girl bent over for me. Would have been a much better time if I was rock hard but it is what it is. Also sucks I didn't get to do more. I really wanted to eat out Zoey and #2 but it never happend. And only got cg from one of them. Didn't even get to cim because of jr not cooperating.
Sorry for the long post. Had a lot on my mind I wanted to share after my first 4 some LOL.
-
10-03-26 16:25 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 155Lady Californication
California is the import origin for most Asian culture into America. 80% of the spa girls you'll encounter in the country started there so don't be surprised at this particular similarity. They are indeed two different Mandy's both probably having developed their own reputations in their respective territories. Yana may have been a marketing decision at the time but Mandy may be the girl's original performative identity that she feels most comfortable representing and the girls have the right to choose their name, especially if they feel they are expanding their brand.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
While this indeed may confuse your search if you're looking for a particular Mandy, the more you get familiar with where they work, you'll recognize the patterns of difference. You should leave us all a review of your experience to help clarify and highlight the individual particularities as well as tell us how much fun you had. For instance, I just got my world rearranged by Summer at K-Spa next to Infinity and totally didn't expect that to happen there since it's a slower spa. Now I know, and now you know because I've shared my experience.
-
10-03-26 16:03 #18628Senior Member

Posts: 123Yana / Mandy confusion
Are Yana and Mandy at Kspa the same girl?
I visited Yana at Infinity Spa after seeing all the hype. She actually did live up to the hype as she was similar to the girl in the pictures.
This week I visited Mandy, blonde from California, at Kspa after seeing the pictures in their channel. To my surprise, it was Yana from Infinity Spa.
Question 1 - Why would they change the name? It seems like Yana was super popular so it would make more sense if they just said she was back.
Question 2 - There is another reviewer saying Mandy, blonde from California, is at a different massage parlor on the East side. Are there 2 Mandys?
-
10-03-26 15:42 #18627Regular Member

Posts: 11Tina at Oasis Spa
Stopped by Oasis and this sexy Asian lady opened the window and asked how long. I told her 30 minutes gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me back to the room. When we got in the room I gave her the tip and asked her name. She said her name is Tina. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. When she came back in she started massaging me. Her massage skills are pretty good. I also like that she was making sure to tease me while massaging me. On the flip I was ready and she started stroking my cock and then she started sucking and licking the tip of my cock while still stroking it. She started sucking it, when I was ready I told her I wanted to fuck her. She smiled put on the condom and some lube sat back on the edge of the table, spread her legs and watched junior disappear. I grabbed her legs right under her knees and drove it home until I blew in the bag. She sat up and gave me a hug and kiss and said she would be back to clean me up. On the way out she gave me my parting gift water bottle and said come back tomorrow. Not sure I'll be back tomorrow but I will come back to see her.












Reply With Quote





