Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5369
-
Yesterday 22:02 #5369Regular Member

Posts: 2Kate
What ever happened to Kate from Northbrook?
-
Yesterday 11:17 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 144MT spa
Went in and got Shi shi I believe in her name is, she is nice looking petite and has a good body. Did the typical table shower, no steam room. Went back I asked if she could be naked for the massage, but her English is 100% not the best and she thought I meant boom boom first. So we did that first gave her 160 and the got to business, her CBJ is good, but she can really ride good, did a really good squatting CG, then did RCG, and finished in doggy. Would def repeat.
-
Yesterday 11:14 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 144No man.
Cmon man we cannot be upping the cost in this economy! 200 is way to damn much, I am in their often enough that I deff would of complained to mamasan on that, 200 is in my book for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 08:37 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 375Do you know if it's the same cookie who was at crystal spa?
Originally Posted by ForLoop
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 04:13 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 762Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove accoss the street from Melody.
Originally Posted by HookerUpper
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 00:54 #5364Regular Member

Posts: 111 spa lineup
Current lineup at 1 spa: Cookie, Kay, Coco, Ginger.
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 18:44 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 263Erica at MT
Erica was gorgeous, Korean. She was kind and welcoming, gave a nice table shower with her dressed. She scrubbed me from neck to toe, no rimming, no preview BJ or obviously no body slide. I put $160 on the table while I waited for her to come back. She saw the money, asked "For me?" and asked what I wanted. I said "everything. " She said $200. I said that's all I have. She frowned and repeated $200. I found another $20 in my wallet. She is absolutely gorgeous naked too, nice butt, not flat and not fat. She started with a mediocre massage and on the flip started to apply a cover while I was soft. After a couple minutes of CBJ and little opportunity for NE or SE, she started to climb on top. I asked her to hold on, I wanted to eat her. She said "eating is for $200" but laid down and said "ok for a little bit. " No FIV or FOV allowed. Then she told me to stop and climbed on in reverse CG again. I wanted to fondle those breasts! After I blew in the bag she climbed off, cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.
Overall she's pleasant before and after, but she has a big sense of Golden Pussy Syndrome and is greedy for more money. I would not repeat with her. She lives in LA and it sounds like she travels here occasionally.
-
10-02-26 10:19 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 22Which Lux?
Are you talking about Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove? Or the Lux Foot Spa in Glenview?
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
I'm also mourning the loss of Sunny. I had a good session at MT recently but want other options.
-
10-02-26 08:51 #5361Regular Member

Posts: 19Line up at one spa
Has anyone visit the new location in oakbrook terrace? What are the lineups?
-
10-01-26 17:36 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunny
Too bad they moved. Great run considering Exercise became Sunny and locations were only about a mile apart. You bring up a good point about overhead since the reason they gave for moving was for the extra room. I am sure you remember they ran Exercise and Sunny simultaneously for a period probably to get the word out about the new location while the lease expired on the old location. I also remember them practically having guys wait in closets because Exercise was so busy. I don't think I ever was turned away at Sunny for being too busy just had to wait in a room for a bit. Not sure I will make it to their new location due to distance. But I would think this would lead to MT getting more business leading to better talent.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 12:49 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 105Yes. They moved a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 10:11 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 152Sunny Day
Have they moved to Oakbrook yet? One spa?
-
09-21-26 20:03 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 762Lux spa
I stopped by Lux Spa. Fiest visit there and drew Victoria. Really thing probably mid fifties. Small but remarkable firm tits. Too old and thin for my liking put the service was good. The table shower and actia; massage we great. No DFK but I did get BBBJ for an extra 40. Was relatively tight for he age. Not a terrible time but I'm looking for something much younger.
Originally Posted by Lex85
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:04 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 257Sunny gone
With Sunny gone, likely will have to go back to Lux.
Anyone been there recently?
Talent wasn't as good as Sunny but always solid.
-
09-21-26 12:43 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 120MT Spa
Sorry to see Sunny go away. Are the rates at MT the same?
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





