High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 358 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerUpper  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove? Or the Lux Foot Spa in Glenview?

    I'm also mourning the loss of Sunny. I had a good session at MT recently but want other options.
    Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove accoss the street from Melody.

  2. #5364

    1 spa lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengachu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visit the new location in oakbrook terrace? What are the lineups?
    Current lineup at 1 spa: Cookie, Kay, Coco, Ginger.

  3. #5363

    Erica at MT

    Erica was gorgeous, Korean. She was kind and welcoming, gave a nice table shower with her dressed. She scrubbed me from neck to toe, no rimming, no preview BJ or obviously no body slide. I put $160 on the table while I waited for her to come back. She saw the money, asked "For me?" and asked what I wanted. I said "everything. " She said $200. I said that's all I have. She frowned and repeated $200. I found another $20 in my wallet. She is absolutely gorgeous naked too, nice butt, not flat and not fat. She started with a mediocre massage and on the flip started to apply a cover while I was soft. After a couple minutes of CBJ and little opportunity for NE or SE, she started to climb on top. I asked her to hold on, I wanted to eat her. She said "eating is for $200" but laid down and said "ok for a little bit. " No FIV or FOV allowed. Then she told me to stop and climbed on in reverse CG again. I wanted to fondle those breasts! After I blew in the bag she climbed off, cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.

    Overall she's pleasant before and after, but she has a big sense of Golden Pussy Syndrome and is greedy for more money. I would not repeat with her. She lives in LA and it sounds like she travels here occasionally.

  4. #5362

    Which Lux?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Lux Spa. Fiest visit there and drew Victoria. Really thing probably mid fifties. Small but remarkable firm tits. Too old and thin for my liking put the service was good. The table shower and actia; massage we great. No DFK but I did get BBBJ for an extra 40. Was relatively tight for he age. Not a terrible time but I'm looking for something much younger.
    Are you talking about Spa Lux in Buffalo Grove? Or the Lux Foot Spa in Glenview?

    I'm also mourning the loss of Sunny. I had a good session at MT recently but want other options.

  5. #5361

    Line up at one spa

    Has anyone visit the new location in oakbrook terrace? What are the lineups?

  6. #5360

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Sunny has been there, like, 3 years. If that's an era. Ok. Sort of like the old Sky 1, Exercise. , MT, then MT with new ownership etc. They don't seem to last too long in the grand scheme of things. But Sunny was great, but it was so big then overhead had to be huge. And Melody is much larger. Well, I will have to venture south to Oakbrook Terrace to check it out.
    Too bad they moved. Great run considering Exercise became Sunny and locations were only about a mile apart. You bring up a good point about overhead since the reason they gave for moving was for the extra room. I am sure you remember they ran Exercise and Sunny simultaneously for a period probably to get the word out about the new location while the lease expired on the old location. I also remember them practically having guys wait in closets because Exercise was so busy. I don't think I ever was turned away at Sunny for being too busy just had to wait in a room for a bit. Not sure I will make it to their new location due to distance. But I would think this would lead to MT getting more business leading to better talent.

  7. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Have they moved to Oakbrook yet? One spa?
    Yes. They moved a few weeks ago.

  8. #5358

    Sunny Day

    Have they moved to Oakbrook yet? One spa?

  9. #5357

    Lux spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    With Sunny gone, likely will have to go back to Lux.

    Anyone been there recently?

    Talent wasn't as good as Sunny but always solid.
    I stopped by Lux Spa. Fiest visit there and drew Victoria. Really thing probably mid fifties. Small but remarkable firm tits. Too old and thin for my liking put the service was good. The table shower and actia; massage we great. No DFK but I did get BBBJ for an extra 40. Was relatively tight for he age. Not a terrible time but I'm looking for something much younger.

  10. #5356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Sunny gone

    With Sunny gone, likely will have to go back to Lux.

    Anyone been there recently?

    Talent wasn't as good as Sunny but always solid.

  11. #5355

    MT Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Went to MT spa last week, got Kelli, and boy she is very good looking with a good body too! Did the table shower and paid usual house fee. I am pretty sure she is the same Kelli from last year at MT, she has a nice set of Cs, and her body is overall in good shape. I initially asked for a naked massage but she declined and said to wait till the end. Her massage technique was better then most, after the massage she did the whole playing with the boys, I gave her the donation. She sucked on the boys and gave a very enthusiastic CBJ, and then after that got on top for CG, then RCG and finished in Doggy.
    Sorry to see Sunny go away. Are the rates at MT the same?

  12. #5354

    Des Plaines

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestern21  [View Original Post]
    I'm right there with you Santa. Sunny was my "Treat Yo Self" spot. I'd love to check out some KSpas, and there seems to be a good-sized Korean community in Des Plaines. Any action to be found just a bit east?
    I haven't seen any action in Des Plaines at all. Would appreciate some info if anyone has any insight.

  13. #5353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    End of an Era. New Era begins at One Spa in Oak Brook.
    Sunny has been there, like, 3 years. If that's an era. Ok. Sort of like the old Sky 1, Exercise. , MT, then MT with new ownership etc. They don't seem to last too long in the grand scheme of things. But Sunny was great, but it was so big then overhead had to be huge. And Melody is much larger. Well, I will have to venture south to Oakbrook Terrace to check it out.

  14. #5352

    Other Spa as Sunny Day's replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Sunny day was my go to place. The BBj places seem to be having issues spreading so I'm thinking to stick with the Kspas they seem to be a little more hygienic than the Chinese spas. Prefer skinny pretty girl over service. DM me.
    You can try MT spa at mount prospect, or Harmony at Norridge or Lux and Melody at buffalo grove Dundee road OR the sunny day spa's new location which is One spa at oakbrooke terrace.

  15. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Sunny day was my go to place. The BBj places seem to be having issues spreading so I'm thinking to stick with the Kspas they seem to be a little more hygienic than the Chinese spas. Prefer skinny pretty girl over service. DM me.
    I'm right there with you Santa. Sunny was my "Treat Yo Self" spot. I'd love to check out some KSpas, and there seems to be a good-sized Korean community in Des Plaines. Any action to be found just a bit east?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 358 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape