Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 356 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5333

    Options

    I will be passing through Toledo next week and looking for a good L1 or L2 option. I am hoping to find a place that has attractive therapist. Older upto 45 or so is ok. Also what to expect for damage. DM's are fine.

    TIA.

  2. #5332

    That'd be Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    They are supposed to open soon.
    Having other cars in the lot would be an improvement. Won't really help me though since I usually try to be there early.

  3. #5331

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    I would not normally post in this section about this, but why'all are right there. In recent vists has anyone noticed any activity at the old strip club next door?
    They are supposed to open soon.

  4. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Got there alittle late Sunday morning, some monger beat me to blue, so I got to meet June. She came in & looked pretty chunky but I was there & thought what the hell. I'd say she could lose 60 lbs & be close to blues weight. She was good at everything, has a nice personality & gave a great massage after.
    I would not normally post in this section about this, but why'all are right there. In recent vists has anyone noticed any activity at the old strip club next door?

  5. #5329

    June at Sky

    Got there alittle late Sunday morning, some monger beat me to blue, so I got to meet June. She came in & looked pretty chunky but I was there & thought what the hell. I'd say she could lose 60 lbs & be close to blues weight. She was good at everything, has a nice personality & gave a great massage after.

  6. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on what the name of the place is, or a phone number, or a link to an ad? I assumed it had been closed for more than a year.
    Search for Tranquility Foot Spa in Holland, OH. Phone number comes up too. This place closed 2-3 months ago and there is a market there now. The brewery next door used to be The Black Frog, but it is something else now and the market is associated with the brewery.

  7. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.
    Has anybody been to Lotus to see Kelly?

    Any information would be appreciated.

  8. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.
    Does anybody have any information on what the name of the place is, or a phone number, or a link to an ad? I assumed it had been closed for more than a year.

  9. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Hope you find her. Be interesting.
    I'm sure she was sent out of state. What a shame all the good ones never stay!

  10. #5324

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.
    Hope you find her. Be interesting.

  11. #5323

    Nyla

    I haven't seen nyla in a long time I see she posted again and a different number than I used to use. Is she still legit anyone see her recently.

  12. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.

    If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.

  13. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    It's been a month or more. IIRC the gist was she's a great time but can be flaky and hit or miss about keeping appointments. I don't think FS was available.

    I could be misremembering.
    Full service was available. I saw her multiple times and thought she was going to be my new regular. 2 $$ for an hour that came with a solid massage and full service (no Greece or BBFS) was a he'll of a deal. My last visit was very disappointing and haven't been back since. Maybe I should try again since it could have been an off day.

  14. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I told her all I was going to give her was $$20 or I'll go to Sky, she agreed.
    Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.

  15. #5319

    Lee was still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?
    I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.

    If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 356 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape