Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 976 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14585

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She will be relocating to Bonita area soon. God forbid I say her pussy tightest since I was 18. Pretty open but up to Y'all to discuss. She very low volume meaning if I don't get back to you right away. Average donations. I traded for pack of Twinkies happy!?

    She young she fresh fellas loves her pussy to be ate.
    This is the same girl. She is just looking to relocate out of Naples.

  2. #14584

    New UTR

    She will be relocating to Bonita area soon. God forbid I say her pussy tightest since I was 18. Pretty open but up to Y'all to discuss. She very low volume meaning if I don't get back to you right away. Average donations. I traded for pack of Twinkies happy!?

    She young she fresh fellas loves her pussy to be ate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_D8B0B673-3534-4A06-87B5-9D2C5B840CD9.jpg‎  

  3. #14583
    Hey gents. Anyone got info on this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/824145110500

  4. #14582

    411 please

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
    PM Sent.

    Please share her info. She looks amazing.

  5. #14581

    Brand spanking new

    Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261005_141808.jpg‎  

  6. #14580

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.
    She's one of the twins, Stephanie and Gina. Bad service, bad vibe, heavy candy. No bueno my friend.

  7. #14579

    Dm with offers brother!

    Can't do tbe V's they hurt my head haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.

  8. #14578

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.
    I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.

  9. #14577

    One or the other

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.
    Here's something interesting. Last year I looked into this ad. I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.

    Twins!

    I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.

    By the way, that is their correct age.

  10. #14576

    Any info?

    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.

  11. #14575

    V"s traded for Cialis.

    I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.

  12. #14574

    WTF ever happened to

    Bros before Hoes?

  13. #14573

    Scarlett

    You are the best in my eye and on my cock. From the old guy. Ignore the negativity here.

  14. #14572

    Bam. There it is

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    It didn't pan out with Catie so I went to visit an old friend. Some of you may know her IDK. But I walked in the room nice hotel in Bonita.

    And there was Nykee's dog small fucking world. I go way back with this one used fuck her 2 yrs ago when she was prego.

    Spinner. Body type SW Stacy. More tits. Hot as hell when she's made up. Anyhoo here couple pics I took she would like to see us forum guys. Takes direction well nice pussy. Have her ride your dick. I'm waiting on a number hang in there gentlemen.

    I don't know why but its only letting me download one pic.
    My original post on the spinner. As you see I was surprised to see Nykee dog meaning I had no clue they were living together.

  15. #14571

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Which pic is most accurate of what she looks like right now? Seems a few show her more slender, and some with maybe a few extra pounds?. Always hard to tell.
    Is 120 pounds nice ass nice smaller tits SW Stacy type with just a tad more meat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape