Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14628
-
10-05-26 14:25 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 421Brand spanking new
Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
-
10-05-26 07:11 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 137Stay away
She's one of the twins, Stephanie and Gina. Bad service, bad vibe, heavy candy. No bueno my friend.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 05:22 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 182Dm with offers brother!
Can't do tbe V's they hurt my head haha.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 04:52 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 421Cialis
I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 02:47 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 832One or the other
Here's something interesting. Last year I looked into this ad. I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
Twins!
I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.
By the way, that is their correct age.
-
10-05-26 01:21 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info?
Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.
-
10-04-26 22:52 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 182V"s traded for Cialis.
I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.
-
10-04-26 05:14 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 421WTF ever happened to
Bros before Hoes?
-
10-03-26 21:14 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 158Scarlett
You are the best in my eye and on my cock. From the old guy. Ignore the negativity here.
-
10-02-26 16:32 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 421Bam. There it is
My original post on the spinner. As you see I was surprised to see Nykee dog meaning I had no clue they were living together.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:18 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 421She
Is 120 pounds nice ass nice smaller tits SW Stacy type with just a tad more meat.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:15 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 421If
You read my original post I stated I went to see her she so happened to stay with Nykee. I didn't know she even knew her. Man I'm straight up with everything I say. I brought so many UTR to the table just to get stabbed in the back. Yes they are posting NOW but nobody would even know about these girls. I post straight legit providers. Have at it then I have another new girl hott as fuck doesn't post but God forbid I stay in my lane now keep them for myself.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:55 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 121Spinner
Which pic is most accurate of what she looks like right now? Seems a few show her more slender, and some with maybe a few extra pounds?. Always hard to tell.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:52 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 421Think what you will
#1. They all smoke crack. I don't give 2 shits. I prefer they smoke before a session makes them horny.
Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84
[View Original Post]
#2.
I wish I hadn't deleted the messages Scarlet for no fucking reason sent me 2 nasty messages because I had posted other girls & never came saw her. Sorry man but I wouldn't pay for that. I'm in this to fuck Hot girls. At least good looking.
Ad Man any way I can retrieve deleted messages I will straight post them up. And as with Catie what happens between providers & I is nobodies fucking business. Maybe I traded pop tarts still no ones fucking business. As for Nykee I seen the girl one fucking time in 2 years. I left one fucking review so how is that advertising??
I put Catie & others out there didn't ask for nothing. I won't no more.
-
10-02-26 14:23 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 875She def is a looker
I met her about 4-5 months ago for a meet and greet. Sh's legit and yes, she's kinda difficult to get ahold of her. Actually I was quite surprised she accepted my invitation. We had a nice comfy dinner nothing more. Nothing wrong with her, just my schedule. Her ad says she's sapiosexual or something similar and this is exactly what she is. She has quite a vibe IQ. I believe we hit it off from the get go. Can't wait to try the menu of hers.
Originally Posted by Xavier239
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





