Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6982
-
Today 09:28 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 627It's been working for me!
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
I'm just waiting for one of you sly dogs to post some with even fewer clothes on!
-
Yesterday 06:56 #6981Regular Member

Posts: 7Kattt
Another fail! One last attempt.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 19:55 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 42Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 14:18 #6979Regular Member

Posts: 45Yep.
That's her.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
She's a fantastic fuck.
-
10-03-26 11:24 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 235Maybe it was $500 , regardless still to much. Most of these girls will up charge older guys like myself eventually some will negotiate down.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 22:50 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 88This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:21 #6976Regular Member

Posts: 7Kattt from Sb
I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:25 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 235Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:45 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 42Honestly she's great. A lot better than other sluts on there.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:44 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 42I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:52 #6972Regular Member

Posts: 45Seeking
We're talking seeking not SB.
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:46 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 204Lisa1311
Has anyone seen her? https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iFA4vLJcSs2UaW.
-
10-01-26 06:02 #6970Regular Member

Posts: 7Not there?
Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:37 #6969Regular Member

Posts: 45Sandra
Anyone bang this one yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS
I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
-
09-30-26 22:24 #6968Regular Member

Posts: 45She's great
Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





