Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1245 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18672
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18657

    Joy massage

    Stopped into Joy and was talked into a 90 minute 4 hand session. The ladies are older, but they were very friendly and enthusiastic. The massage itself was really good. One of them got up on the table on top of me and sort of walked on my back with her knees. It felt wonderful. After the flip, the teasing started, and I got a double L1 that was pretty nice. They were both very focused on making sure I got there. Afterward, one of them continued the massage for the last 10 minutes or so. I left happy.

  2. #18656

    Mandy is Back in Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Davig  [View Original Post]
    I called Cloud to schedule appointment. They said no Mandy. Maybe she's using a different name there or left already. ? DM c if she's still there or using another name.
    She's on break and taking a breather.

  3. #18655

    Kimi at Cloud

    Got some time with Kimi at Cloud last night, she's sexy asian chick. Nice pair of C cup tits on her, she's about 5'2". She gave me a little 10 min massage and we spent the following 20 min fooling around. BBBJ was pretty good, nice soft mouth of hers felt good to face fuck for a while. Slipped on the rubber and she jumped ontop for that good ACG squat fuck. Pussy felt nice, very wet, banging her in doggy was pretty fun. Flipped her over to her back for some standing missionary and deep pounding. Finished it out CIM. Girl was great at giving head and draining my balls. Whole experience was pretty fun and total was $$ good time spent at Cloud on Sunday night.

  4. #18654

    Gina at Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your town next week and am looking for one or two skilled BBBJ providers. I prefer AMPs with TS. I'm up for a single or a double. I don't do FS. I only stick with BBBJ and am looking for girls who are sensual, attractive and have some oral stamina and who will let me CIM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Headmaster.
    Sup! Past weekend went to see new talent at Sunny Spa, (near Bell & 43rd).

    She was anazing FS, but, she gave one of the sloppiest BBBJs I've had. She also deep throated and great at TUMA.

    Really felt she could go on forever with her sloppy BBBJ, but also tried CFS. I would recommend her and Sunny Spa now has table shower which I think she would be down for, I didn't during my visit.

    Best of luck!

  5. #18653

    Visiting Senior Member Seeking Recommendations

    I'll be in your town next week and am looking for one or two skilled BBBJ providers. I prefer AMPs with TS. I'm up for a single or a double. I don't do FS. I only stick with BBBJ and am looking for girls who are sensual, attractive and have some oral stamina and who will let me CIM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Headmaster.

  6. #18652

    Any DT Queens out there this month?

    Looking for any providers specializing on a great no gag experience this month!

  7. #18651

    Cloud experience

    I had some time and stopped by Cloud, hoping for the works. I was greeted by a cute, very tiny young lady who showed me to my room. I was pretty excited because she was attractive and I thought her small size would be fun. It was my first time there, and I didn't know who she was, so I was being careful, and waiting for any cues from her. The massage was decent, but there was no teasing or hints at extras. On the flip, she put her hand on me and asked if I wanted help with this, and of course, I said yes. The finish was good. I sure wish more was available though, so I left a little disappointed.

    About a week later I stopped in to a different spot nearby and drew a girl who seemed familiar. But I truly didn't recognize her. If I had, I would have passed. But once the massage started I realized it was the same girl. Again, a decent L1, but left me wanting more.

    Sorry, I didn't catch her name.

  8. #18650

    Will the real Mandy, please stand up

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I called the office in Mesa. They told me no Mandy working.

  9. #18649

    Mandy at Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I heard she is leaving for a break. Too much loving.

  10. #18648

    Maggie at Vita

    I was in the West Valley so I decided to check out Vita Spa. Maggie greeted me looking nice in her little blue dress. They have a TS at this spot so I wanted to check it out. It was relaxing with some B2 B, a little bit of tuma, and a preview BBBJ. Back to the room and we started making out dfk and sticking her tongue in my ear. We then hopped onto the table together for 69. After a few minutes of that, the cover was applied and I ran through acg, standing mish, and standing k9. With the mirror in the room, I had to do standing k9 in front of it LOL. She then had me lie back down and gave a BBBJ until I cim and she swallowed it all. Afterwards, it was clean up time and Maggie was nice to help me with my shoes. No one came in while I was there, so there's a good chance you won't have a lot of interruptions. This place is a good alternative if Red 8 and Cloud is too far of a drive from the West.

  11. #18647

    Will the real OC Mandy, please stand up

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.
    I called Cloud to schedule appointment. They said no Mandy. Maybe she's using a different name there or left already. ? DM c if she's still there or using another name.

  12. #18646

    Mandy / Cloud

    Stopped by this afternooin (Gilbert / Broadway). Nicole answered and said that Mandy is gone already. So soon. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.

  13. #18645

    3rd visit with Monica, now at 777 spa

    Location:

    Date of service: 10/3/26 late Saturday night.

    Therapist name: Monica.

    Ethnicity: Beautiful Asian.

    Height: 5'6.

    Age: late 20's.

    Weight: 110.

    Cup size: perfect mm C's.

    Services received: free table shower, BBBJ, cfs, GFE.

    Summary: I went in late Saturday night and they were not busy. I asked for a table shower and I am so happy that I did. One of the best that I have received. BBBJ and plenty of nuru style rubbing. I could not have been more turned on. Back to the room and had a total GFE. Multiple positions until finished. She offered a massage, which I politely declined. I know she gives an awesome therapeutic massage but it had been way over 30 minutes that I paid for. Standard house fee and tip. She will be there for the rest of the month and I can't wait to see her again. Bella was also there and I hope to receive 4 hands if I can afford it.

  14. #18644

    There's Only 1 Mandy from OC

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Are Yana and Mandy at Kspa the same girl?

    I visited Yana at Infinity Spa after seeing all the hype. She actually did live up to the hype as she was similar to the girl in the pictures.

    This week I visited Mandy, blonde from California, at Kspa after seeing the pictures in their channel. To my surprise, it was Yana from Infinity Spa.

    Question 1 - Why would they change the name? It seems like Yana was super popular so it would make more sense if they just said she was back.

    Question 2 - There is another reviewer saying Mandy, blonde from California, is at a different massage parlor on the East side. Are there 2 Mandys?
    She is definitely at Cloud not Kspa, she's got major handful of all kinds of sex for you! Get on that train you will love it.

  15. #18643

    Had a DREAM about Summer

    Made my Dream a reality Saturday morning so I stopped by K Spa to see Summer. Went in the room gave her the tip and got undressed while she stepped out. She immediately came in and took off her clothes, and we started DFK and feeling each other up. We made out like long lost lovers. I had her sit on the edge of the table and went to town on her clean shaved pussy. I brought her to a shaking O pretty quickly. She was pretty sensitive, so I waited a few minutes and brought her to another shaking O. Kissed my way up for some more kissing and she started giving me a sloppy BBBJ. I love how they rub your balls trying to wipe up the spit. She put the cover on me laid on the edge of the table and guided my dick inside. She was still very wet, so she didn't use any lube. We did standing missionary and doggie style. I told her I wanted to 69 and finish in her mouth. She sat on my face leaned forward and eagerly went to town stroking and sucking my dick. A few minutes of this and a finished in her mouth.

    I think Summer is probably one of the best providers in Phoenix right now. You can't go wrong with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape