Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1431 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 21465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21450

    Cora / Lfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Timesuphoney  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    I'll be traveling to Greensboro in a week and a half. Was going to ask about AMPs but came across these two that are going to be in town. Encounter-us.com Has anyone had an experience with Cora and Life (Lfei? The two on one looks interesting. Have they been through town before? I dodn't see anything on the search.

    First time post.

    Thanks for any advice.
    I saw them in Farifax and repeated in Richmond. The photos are a little dated but they are reasonable representations. Cora is curvy and Lfei is slim. Both are service queens and work really well together, They are a worth a vist. Enjoy and report back on your adventure.

  2. #21449

    Bad deal. Most of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    Lost at the game of Asian roulette. Found an ad for an Asian service provider at the hotel close to mine. When I receive the rates, I got the address as instead being 10 minutes east at a Best Western. HHR was texted to me as 1. 2. I asked if there was a BBBJ rate, which was ignored. Aske for a picture which turned out to be fake. The person at the room was of course an old Asian momma. She could not speak English, and used a translation app on her phone. She got started with BJ through a condom, and I explained all I was looking for was BBBJ. She got confused thinking I was asking for bare FS, and that it would be a hundred more. I clarified, but she still wanted more money as it was bare service. I got up to leave and she made a fuss, so she started to try again but I lost momentum at this point and was not going to get hard. Go up, dressed and left.

    Second time in a row that I've walked out on Asian roulette, two different cities, so I do not look to try again. The only thing I would suggest to anyone looking for similar service is to nail down an agreed upon BBBJ rate. If they don't want to be that granular in their pricing then pass on what's going to be a fugly woman anyways.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/145130335243

    518-xxx-8378.

    "❤65039;I'm a horny mature girl,65039;."

    "❤65039;Ill satisfy you with my service ️."

    "❤65039;I'm honest and sincere lady youd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night ️."

    "✅GFE⭐Your new favorite⭐BBBJ."
    Gave up on the Asian scene years ago. Always a bad deal. Expensive, never the same girl in th photo and the resemblance is not even close. Usually you end up getting a older mamasan who does not speak any English or very little. Either way you end up feeling sorry for her and disappointed for yourself and walk out with a feeling you got ripped off by some guy who is sitting in another city managing this racket. Never again! I hear some folks get lucky with a decent looking Asian from time to time but my personal experience was pretty bad!

  3. #21448

    Hotel Asian

    Lost at the game of Asian roulette. Found an ad for an Asian service provider at the hotel close to mine. When I receive the rates, I got the address as instead being 10 minutes east at a Best Western. HHR was texted to me as 1. 2. I asked if there was a BBBJ rate, which was ignored. Aske for a picture which turned out to be fake. The person at the room was of course an old Asian momma. She could not speak English, and used a translation app on her phone. She got started with BJ through a condom, and I explained all I was looking for was BBBJ. She got confused thinking I was asking for bare FS, and that it would be a hundred more. I clarified, but she still wanted more money as it was bare service. I got up to leave and she made a fuss, so she started to try again but I lost momentum at this point and was not going to get hard. Go up, dressed and left.

    Second time in a row that I've walked out on Asian roulette, two different cities, so I do not look to try again. The only thing I would suggest to anyone looking for similar service is to nail down an agreed upon BBBJ rate. If they don't want to be that granular in their pricing then pass on what's going to be a fugly woman anyways.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/145130335243

    518-xxx-8378.

    "❤65039;I'm a horny mature girl,65039;."

    "❤65039;Ill satisfy you with my service ️."

    "❤65039;I'm honest and sincere lady youd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night ️."

    "✅GFE⭐Your new favorite⭐BBBJ."

  4. #21447

    Dani

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi0siren

    Used to list lower rates but recently rose them. I told her I wasn't paying that much and she lowered them immediately. Hosts in a compact apartment, place is very scattered but no smell at least. She gives a medical excuse as to why she uses protection for everything before we even started doing anything, which is fine, but it's weird when I didn't ask for anything bare. Talks very quick and tried rushing me out the door even though I did an hr visit. Swore up and down it was because her sitter was coming back early and she would make it up but we already know how that goes. This visit was weeks ago. I'm not really sweating the wasted green but I just wish my time wasn't wasted. Wasn't really GFE and doesn't like it too hard (not like I was plapping it) but YMMV. If you see her, qv and no longer. I will say a positive is her titties weren't flat, they were full but just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

  5. #21446

    Ebony

    Anyone dream of this Ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/321401082931
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image 10-3-26 at 1.05 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #21445

    Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/801924723507

    Does anyone have experience to share about this one? Looks TGTBT, but she's been posting for a while and I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have the usual red flags. No name to search the forum unfortunately.

  7. #21444
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro. LOL Those type women are giving it away for free in hotel bars. Just got to play a little LOL.
    I don't do Bars, nut I have been VERY lucky using the dating app on the book of faces!!

  8. #21443

    Any info on these two?

    Hey brothers,

    I'll be traveling to Greensboro in a week and a half. Was going to ask about AMPs but came across these two that are going to be in town. Encounter-us.com Has anyone had an experience with Cora and Life (Lfei? The two on one looks interesting. Have they been through town before? I dodn't see anything on the search.

    First time post.

    Thanks for any advice.

  9. #21442
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just had my 2nd fuckfest with this one. She is definitely a keeper and all I need. Treat her right so she stays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943107753950
    Damn bro. LOL Those type women are giving it away for free in hotel bars. Just got to play a little LOL.

  10. #21441

    Archdale Provider TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    A simple Google search on the photo returns two similar Skip the Games posts in Denver, CO and Phoenix, AZ.

    Prices and photos looked TGTBT compared to the normal skanks that inhabit STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...e/482773522590

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chand...e/780247041266
    Last edited by FranzB; 10-01-26 at 10:35. Reason: Added URLs

  11. #21440

    Intel on Archdale provider


  12. #21439

    Michelle (Chanel)

    Just had my 2nd fuckfest with this one. She is definitely a keeper and all I need. Treat her right so she stays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943107753950

  13. #21438
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.
    There are several Brooklyns. I was referring to this one that is with uncle as of 9/23. My fault for the confusion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/283644104081

  14. #21437
    Quote Originally Posted by FSmith9009  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.

  15. #21436

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn. Usually works with Taylor. Plenty of info on them here.
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape