The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Imissnyc  [View Original Post]
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.
    If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.

  2. #5145

    Huse or Perimeter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.

  3. #5144

    Hotel

    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.

  4. #5143

    Solid in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months, but she was always a good BBBJ option for me. She'll do cfs too but I think she prefers to just do qv BBBJ visits.

  5. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea2020  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but have read good reviews here, her thing seems to be a fairly cheap BBBJ, usually CD, but occasionally incall. Has been around for awhile.
    A few of those positive reviews were mine. Its Jackie if you want to search reviews. She was good for a BBBJ but the last time I saw her time and probably demons had taken there toll. Of course this coincided with a rate increase so I took her out of the rotation. Unfortunately haven't found a replacement. Anyone have a consistent BBBJ provider?

  6. #5141
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    I saw her last year it was an incall at a condo unit Merrimack. I believe her name is Jen but I could be mistaken. Do not expect the girl in the picture unless they were taken twenty years and 40 pounds ago. She seemed nice enough but clearly did not shower for a couple of days, even kind of confirmed it when I asked to do some roaming and replied "no I'm not fresh down there today" got the job done but barely. I personally will not repeat, on the plus side her incall was absolutely clean and spotless. But this was a year ago and I think it was a friends place. For the price it might be worth a try YMMV.

    Dave.

  7. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Never seen her, but have read good reviews here, her thing seems to be a fairly cheap BBBJ, usually CD, but occasionally incall. Has been around for awhile.

  8. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Tried once went from incall to cat date to no show. Gave me an address not sure if was even her address. Poor comms.

  9. #5138
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290

  10. #5137

    Lexx

    It doesn't look like she is "active" at the moment (she was up until a few days ago), but wondering if any of you have seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexx-esc...hester-1119802

  11. #5136

    Lexx

    Seems like she was "active" on the site until a few days ago, but wondering if any of you have seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexx-esc...hester-1119802

  12. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07  [View Original Post]
    Ya, contacted her, wanted a deposit, hard pass. Had a similar situation with another girl, wasn't sure if she was real, so fired up a Google voice number. Texted from 1 number about 1 location and from the other number a different location. Amazingly she was available at the same time in 2 places 200 miles apart. The scammers are brutal.
    That's slick. Done the same to figure out if a girl who said she was coming actually was, just 20 miles apart though (ie no deposit involved, purely verifying if she was serious). Also can be a nudge to get a girl to make the trip, pick a location that makes it so she feels like your area could be lucrative. Don't scam her, just a quick "Hey would you be interested in coming by Timbuktu for an hour at 11 tonight?" where you never send another text, while you are midstream in details for her to see you in East Timbuktu at 10 pm. Good nudge if a girl asked, but is seeming soft on deposits.

    What I ought to do next time I'm going to an L3 sorta AMP, is try the same. That's one of the measures as far as garbage AMPs versus ones with potential to be ok. The crap ones make any appointment, as many as possible at any time, stack as many walk ins, or people with appointments that were ignored, as they can fit inside. Basically first come first, you know. Anyone ever been put in the kitchenette behind the curtain next to the case of potatoes on Baldwin? Basically it's the size of a somewhat deep closet. Yeah I sat there for 20 minutes once. With an appointment. But it was kinda almost worth it, girl began with profuse apology, made it up to me.

  13. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmichael1  [View Original Post]
    I hardly post anymore as I have been out of the game. Today I can contribute.

    Easy texting and comms. No drugs or riff raff to worry about. Decent hotel. She is very sexy. I suppose everyone has a type. Her kitty feels amazing. Open menu as well. The half was $$ No rush and the room was orderly. Somehow that counts. .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...5/131200214628
    Decided to give it a shot after seeing this post.

    Pros: good comms, clean room, attractive, friendly, good additude, open menu.

    Cons: her pussy stank, could have been a bad day but instant turnoff. Her tit job was butchered and not nice to look at.

    Not a repeat for me, can't get past the 2 cons.

  14. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    Doubtful, if you google the number you get 3 different girls on Tryst and that's the first few results.

    I'd vote Bullshit from the start, no one that hot is offering 30 minutes with Greek for 2 bills.
    Ya, contacted her, wanted a deposit, hard pass. Had a similar situation with another girl, wasn't sure if she was real, so fired up a Google voice number. Texted from 1 number about 1 location and from the other number a different location. Amazingly she was available at the same time in 2 places 200 miles apart. The scammers are brutal.

  15. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92
    Doubtful, if you google the number you get 3 different girls on Tryst and that's the first few results.

    I'd vote Bullshit from the start, no one that hot is offering 30 minutes with Greek for 2 bills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-30 175928.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape