Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 200 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2988
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2988

    30 min or hour?

    Sounds amazing. How long was your session?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    If you're searching for a PM artist.. Go to Tryst + Chicago + Filter for Asian by the name of Daisy.

    She gave me my first PM experience and it was phenomenal!! One minute she is rimming my butt hole and striking my dick while I'm on all four. Before I k ow it, I feel her licking my balls and lubing my butthole. I just said be gentle please! She giggled and replied, something like you'll like this! As she goes along she is fucking my b butt hole with one lubed finger and licking my balls. Before I know it, she's at my prostate and she starts gently doing her thing and I'm panting like crazy! Then, I start cumming and cumming and did I say cumming? I never knew you could cum so hard or shoot so much spunk!

    After I calmed down a bit we showered and she massaged me to help me relax a bit. A couple times she fingered my butt hole gently and then out of the blue she started sucking my dick and her finger found my prostate again. I damn near died when I came again in her mouth.

    Never did penetrate her pussy but I had a couple great nuts!

  2. #2987

    Prostate Massage Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Emk5000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with a real PM in the area? Not a half-assed (pun intended) finger around the area, but a for real PM.
    If you're searching for a PM artist.. Go to Tryst + Chicago + Filter for Asian by the name of Daisy.

    She gave me my first PM experience and it was phenomenal!! One minute she is rimming my butt hole and striking my dick while I'm on all four. Before I k ow it, I feel her licking my balls and lubing my butthole. I just said be gentle please! She giggled and replied, something like you'll like this! As she goes along she is fucking my b butt hole with one lubed finger and licking my balls. Before I know it, she's at my prostate and she starts gently doing her thing and I'm panting like crazy! Then, I start cumming and cumming and did I say cumming? I never knew you could cum so hard or shoot so much spunk!

    After I calmed down a bit we showered and she massaged me to help me relax a bit. A couple times she fingered my butt hole gently and then out of the blue she started sucking my dick and her finger found my prostate again. I damn near died when I came again in her mouth.

    Never did penetrate her pussy but I had a couple great nuts!

  3. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Is pm a euphemism for anal finger penetration?
    PM maybe stands for prostate massage. If so, been able to get at Relax Spa in Glen Ellyn, IL.
    Also, been able to have a few times at Sunny Day, but she brought in a butt plug (vs prior using her finger) without me knowing and I stopped it after about 25% penetration. Can't remember her name but I miss her. Tiffany maybe?

  4. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by Emk5000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with a real PM in the area? Not a half-assed (pun intended) finger around the area, but a for real PM.
    Is pm a euphemism for anal finger penetration?

  5. #2984
    Anyone have any success with a real PM in the area? Not a half-assed (pun intended) finger around the area, but a for real PM.

  6. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    What does she mean by.

    No BC.

    No ME against my beliefs?
    No Big Cocks 😂.

  7. #2982
    What does she mean by.

    No BC.

    No ME against my beliefs?

  8. #2981
    I went a few weeks ago, had Angela, good massage, L1 only, told me maybe more in the future, (they all say that). I don't know who else is there, but you're right, Anna has been elusive to say the least. Its been probably close to 2 years since I last had Anna, sadly. You re correct, she is an absolute dime piece, one of the finest assses I've had sitting on my face, and one of the tastiest as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to the BG area since my ATF from Sunshine hooked up with a Russian dude quit the biz one day and walked out of the spa with him jumped in his car and away they went not to be seen again.

    But let me tell you I would really love to get in a room with that dime piece Anna at Soleful. One of the hottest gals I have ever seen at a spa but as of yet never been able to get in a private room with. I did at one point give up and stop trying since my main reason to go to BG was gone..

    TP.
    .

  9. #2980

    Soleful.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!
    I have not been to the BG area since my ATF from Sunshine hooked up with a Russian dude quit the biz one day and walked out of the spa with him jumped in his car and away they went not to be seen again.

    But let me tell you I would really love to get in a room with that dime piece Anna at Soleful. One of the hottest gals I have ever seen at a spa but as of yet never been able to get in a private room with. I did at one point give up and stop trying since my main reason to go to BG was gone..

    TP.

  10. #2979

    Soleful Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!
    When I went and seen coco I had asked where she had been for 2 years and she said she had gotten married and had a baby. Now she only works part time and would not take anything off for me. She was still very kind to me though.

  11. #2978

    Julie

    Main,

    Julie was all in for $40 on top of the house fee? That's a hell of a deal.

    Stay safe.

  12. #2977

    Came. Julie

    Visited recently and drew Julie. I always ask the MT I get their name vice asking the attendant if Julie is available. Luckily Julie hopped off her chair and said her name was Julie.

    I was wanting Julie. Started with light to medium massage at the head of the table all the while I'm playing with her legs and ass.

    Light teasing and I flip and she asked want I wanted. I said everything and she said how much. I said $40 and it was off with her clothes.

    IMO, she is quite attractive, small, big tits, yummy. Sampled multiple areas. Pounded away and finished in the bag.

    First time with Julie. Definitely will visit her again.

  13. #2976

    Soleful Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!

  14. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.
    Why even post this? So easy to tell which of the dozen or so latinas in Arlington that you are talking about.

  15. #2974

    Beautiful Latina

    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 200 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape